Results 9,561 to 9,580 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9561
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Do I ever want to stop writing about this so-called “pandemic,” but current events make it hard. I can’t do anything on the Internet without seeing all sorts of propaganda. Just now, as I pulled up my browser, I was hit with this article in Smithsonian, extolling the virtues of the diphtheria vaccine. The article was all about the heroic scientists and doctors who brought us the diphtheria vaccine. There was not a word in the article about how diphtheria was on the decline well before the vaccine was introduced, just as it was for all infectious disease.

What also goes unmentioned in that article is that that vaccine in particular is responsible for a lot of crib death. Also, long after diphtheria declined dramatically, with the introduction of public sanitation and the improvements in hygiene and nutrition, which were all side-effects of the Industrial Revolution, the Nazis instituted mandatory diphtheria vaccines in Germany, which caused an epidemic, they did the same thing to France after they conquered it, which caused another epidemic, while occupied Norway successfully resisted the vaccine and did not have an epidemic. Those little facts escaped that hagiographic article. At the article’s end, its publication was acknowledged to be a reaction to anti-vaccine sentiment in the USA.

Yahoo! is filled with articles on COVID vaccines and attacks on people who won’t take them, such as these ones (1, 2), as YouTube just banned all content that challenges vaccination. How are we different from China, really? In that article on natural immunity, Peter Hotez was quoted extensively. It only took a minute of surfing to reveal his major conflicts of interest, as he seeks to “snuff out” opposition to vaccines. That Yahoo! article finished with his “vaccines for everybody” exhortation. Asking Hotez whether we should get vaccinated is like asking a barber if you need a haircut. If you had COVID, you are unlikely to get it again, as it is with all infectious diseases. The fact is that so-called herd immunity will never be achieved with a “vaccine” that is not even designed to limit infection and transmission (it is only intended to reduce symptoms), which is what herd immunity is all about. Why can nobody in authority understand that simple issue? Maybe the WHO will come up with a newer definition of herd immunity (it will be take two ),

This is really incredible to witness this insanity, as the censors and propagandists go into overdrive. In all of this propaganda, there is rarely a peep that this is a disease of the old, fat, and frail, and that it poses very little risk to the rest of us.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th October 2021 at 20:42.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anna70 (5th October 2021), avid (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (6th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2021), Ewan (5th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kudzy (5th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (5th October 2021), Victoria (6th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #9562
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a lot of other writing to do, and a stack of COVID links to write about, but I will briefly discuss that article on Mercola and RFK, Jr., as they were booted off of YouTube, and both are called “far right anti-vaxxers” in that article. Actually, almost all of RFK, Jr.’s work is along the lines of Ed and Noam’s structural critiques, and Ed and Noam’s work is considered to be on the left. RFK, Jr.’s upcoming book will be all about the structural corruption in mainstream medicine, not a bunch of conspiracy theories. It is a distinction that completely escapes the propagandists and censors, or they hope that it escapes their audience.

Mercola is actually censoring himself, removing his articles from his site after 48 hours, after he was named on Biden’s hit list. What kind of dangerous “misinformation” by Mercola and RFK, Jr., needs to be censored? Well, exhibit A is a recent article by Mercola on RFK, Jr.’s site. Mercola’s “misinformation” in that article is citing a recent investigation by the British media, which discovered that 26 of the 27 signatories of that now-infamous letter in the Lancet, which dismissed the idea that COVID could have a lab origin, had ties to the very Wuhan lab in question, regarding the lab-origin hypothesis.

There are several pertinent comments to make on this issue, one of which is that as usual, Mercola can’t cite the American media on issues like that, as the American media won’t touch them. So, Mercola has to cite the British media. That Lancet article was the first salvo in the attack against the lab-origin hypothesis, and it was used by the media to censor any suggestion of the lab-origin hypothesis, while calling the idea a “conspiracy theory,” which is actually the leading hypothesis today. What those signatories did in that Lancet article, publicly denying any conflicts of interest on the issue, when they had the greatest conflicts of all, is arguably a criminal act, but none of them have experienced any professional repercussions, to my knowledge.

Ed’s pal Sam Husseini has called the fraudulent articles and subsequent censorship of the lab-origin hypothesis one of the greatest media scandals ever, but you won’t see that discussed in the media, while Mercola is attacked and censored. It all makes a certain Orwellian sense. This is the level of integrity that typifies the American media today on the COVID issue. It is all censorship and propaganda, rivalling anything that the Soviet Union or communist China ever achieved. The difference is that Soviet and Chinese citizens knew that they were being lied to, while American sheeple swallow it hook, line, and sinker. Many Americans are waking up to the barrage of lies, but they are in the distinct minority today. I was viciously attacked a few months ago, for not getting vaccinated and questioning the propaganda, and I am challenged on it to this day.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th October 2021 at 16:50.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anna70 (5th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (24th October 2021), Ewan (5th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (5th October 2021), kudzy (6th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2021), Victoria (6th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #9563
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

I wonder if those who expose the lies keep being (falsely) branded as 'far right' because that might put off especially the people TPTB like to target. It seems to be a strategy that works well. A person very dear to me, who has a very strong sense of justice and fairness, and who would be the first to defend anyone from any kind of bullying or oppression, automatically puts all his hackles up when information presented to him comes from a source that has been mis-labeled as being 'right wing', because he would be mortified to be associated with what this represents to him.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (6th October 2021), Ewan (5th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (7th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2021), Victoria (6th October 2021), Wade Frazier (5th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #9564
    Thanks

Hi Anna:

That kind of Orwellian tactic is something that Ed wrote about from the beginning of his writing career. It can be argued how conscious something like that is. Those who falsely label and dismiss positions like that could be largely doing it unconsciously. Subconsciously, they see it as a threat to their worldview, so they make some kind of pariah label to easily stick on it and dismiss it. McLuhan made a similar observation about the “skeptics,” and I think that there is a lot to it.

That does not mean that there are not people who know exactly what they are doing by such false labeling, and sucking in people like your friend.

One of my most common statements around situations like that is that they are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. We are easy meat for the disinformation campaigns.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anna70 (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (5th October 2021), kudzy (6th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (7th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2021), Victoria (6th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #9565
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Hi Wade,

Hey, I've noticed that you have used the term "herd immunity" in a couple of your posts, as if it is a real thing. I'm convinced it's not a real thing, and only something that was an invention of a statistician (who was hired by the vaccine industry thugs.) They don't call it "individual in a herd less likely to contract a disease because no one around you has the disease." They call it "immunity", and there is no immunity - only rebranding quarantine/isolation from the disease as "immunity." To be more precise, there is a greater statistical chance that the individual who is surrounded only by other individuals that are actually immune to a disease, and that currently do not carry/transmit the disease, will not contract the disease - but they will not be immune to the disease. (Of course, even this assumes that the transmission vector of a disease is animal-to-animal, but we know (from sanitation success) that the disease is usually water-borne or airborne and is NOT contained strictly within individuals but also in the environment.

It's really a bullsh!t term, meant to obfuscate reality, a marketing ploy to get the "vaccine hesitant" to take a shot "for the herd."

A group of child-bearing age women, 95% of whom have had a hysterectomy, cannot declare the other 5% to be "immune from pregnancy.")

The word "immunity" is under attack by the social engineering thinktank wordsmiths, as well as the vaccine industry thugs.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Anna70 (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (6th October 2021), Blastolabs (6th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), I am B (5th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (7th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2021), Victoria (6th October 2021), Wade Frazier (5th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #9566
    Thanks

Hi Dennis!:

Well put. As you are aware, there are challenges aplenty to all of this, whether “germs” can make us sick, just what germs are, what immunity and herd immunity are, and the like. I agree that so-called herd immunity is a rather slippery idea and, as you note, may be bogus to begin with. As I understand it, it means that the disease cannot transmit through the herd, if enough are immune to it. So, there are many loaded and questionable terms in the entire COVID exercise. I just saw something yesterday that challenges the vaccine-based herd immunity idea, and the use of the idea is called a “marketing gimmick” here. So, I understand your objection.

I am approached by people who do not believe in the germ theory, and many other ideas that are in common use around this “pandemic.” So much of what is happening today is good old mindf**k. And yes, I have had to choose my battles. My take on all of this is that healthy bodies don’t get sick, and if we practice sanitation, good hygiene, avoid processed food, regularly exercise, don’t imbibe inebriants, and live a good, clean life, we would all live to be 100, and in good health the entire way.

On so-called herd immunity, my remarks are mostly around the idea that the propagandists cannot even get it consistent. So-called herd immunity is around reaching the level of immunity in the subject population so that the disease cannot easily spread (infection and transmission), and the so-called vaccines don’t even try to accomplish that, so how can they achieve “herd immunity” with vaccines like that?

So, point taken, and maybe I’ll put “herd immunity” in quotes in future posts, like I do “pandemic” and other hazy terms in the COVID lexicon.

In the Fifth Epoch, there won’t be any “pandemics,” or any disease, really, and medicine will have only faint resemblance to today’s version of it, which is largely a racket.

Nice to hear from you.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th October 2021 at 20:49.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anna70 (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (6th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), I am B (5th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), kudzy (6th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (7th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2021), Victoria (6th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #9567
    Thanks

Hi:

I am compelled to keep writing about this so-called pandemic, as it illuminates so much of our societal dysfunction, in many ways. In ways, I am glad that Ed has not been here to see it, and in others, he would have had a field day.

The double standards and hypocrisy have been breathtaking, and I’ll start with this Facebook whistleblower. For whistleblowers, your treatment depends on who you are whistleblowing on and what the topic is. What is Francis Haugen and the Wall Street Journal doing that is different from what Chelsea Manning and Julian Assange did? Both broke laws in making stolen documents public. Manning made documents available that showed how the American government has murdered millions of people. Manning spent several years behind bars, while Assange is, in the words of Noam, being slowly “murdered” by the British government on the USA’s behalf.

Haugen is being feted on Capitol Hill, as a new celebrity, and in everything I have read so far, it seems that Facebook’s main crime is not being censorious enough, such as censoring COVID “misinformation.” What “misinformation” is that? Generally, anything that challenges today’s “vaccinations for all” dogma. It all depends on how powerful the parties are that people blow the whistle on. Facebook is an easy target. For the record, I have never used Facebook, and never will. I regard social media in general as a place for people to chatter. I won’t find the people I seek that way.

Whistleblowers such as Ralph have my highest respect, and their lives have always been made hell for speaking out. So, when a so-called whistleblower is feted on Capitol Hill and in the media (a Trump “whistleblower” was similarly feted), I smell a rat.

This is one of several efforts that I have seen, as many thousands of doctors and medical professionals are protesting the official response to COVID. They won’t be feted on Capitol Hill. This part of their site bears repeating:

“Over 10,500 physicians and medical scientists worldwide have signed the “Rome Declaration” to alert citizens about the deadly consequences of Covid-19 policy makers’ and medical authorities’ unprecedented behavior; behavior such as denying patient access to lifesaving early treatments, disrupting the sacred, physician-patient relationship and suppressing open scientific discussion for profits and power.

“The Declaration was created by physicians and scientists during the Rome COVID Summit, and immediately catalyzed support from doctors around the world. These professionals, many of whom are on the front lines of pandemic treatment, have experienced career threats, character assassination, censorship of scientific papers and research, social media accounts blocked, online search results manipulated, clinical trials and patient observations banned, and their professional history and accomplishments minimized in both academic and mainstream media.”

MDs who prescribe a safe anti-inflammatory are being overruled by brainwashed pharmacists - that is how ludicrous this has all become, as Rachel Maddow attacks that safe treatment.

Israel essentially forced its citizens to get vaccinated, and all vaccine reactions have been blacked out by the Israeli media, which inspired this project. The Pfizer vaccine is not working as advertised, and Israel is about to force a fourth dose on its citizenry. The USA censors COVID vaccine deaths, such as Twitter’s doing it here. The COVID vaccines are of dubious effectiveness (1), and may not be administered correctly.

The entire “herd immunity” goal through vaccination is a fantasy, which even some in the media are beginning to admit, although New York’s governor literally called the vaccines a gift from “God,” of all things, and vaccinator hagiographies abound.

This project interviewed a Pfizer scientist who admitted that natural immunity is better than vaccination, which should not surprise anybody. Natural immunity has always trumped vaccines. Pfizer is the last company that should be consulted on its treatments, but its CEO constantly holds forth in the media, while Pfizer successfully censors the media over vaccine harm. There has been a recent sweep of censorship at YouTube, and more channels are on the media’s hit list, as any dissent is attacked.

I mentioned Hotez earlier, and here is an article on how he is ”waging war” against anti-vaccinationists, but his “warfare” stance was not disclosed in that Yahoo! article, as he held forth on whether people should get vaccinated. That is a good example of how wildly skewed the media’s articles are these days.

Here is a typical article from the New York Times, lamenting on how many lives could have been saved by the vaccines. What such articles will never mention is that this so-called pandemic has almost exclusively targeted the old, fat, and frail, and poses little risk to everybody else, particularly children and adolescents. The primary culprit is processed food, but that is completely off the table. Big Food is defended and made invisible by the media, as it provides big advertising dollars and the patients that make the medical racket hum.

How many people have really died of COVID? The numbers have been rigged in so many ways that nobody really knows, although it has likely been greatly exaggerated. How many are being killed by the vaccines? Again, the numbers are highly rigged, but are likely greatly undercounted, and those whistleblowers are not being feted on Capitol Hill, and likely fear for their lives.

Anthony Fauci has been very deceptive about his role in the research at Wuhan that may well have created COVID. His apparent lying has been legendary, but instead of facing prison, he is still the media’s go-to talking head. The racist aspect of the media coverage has also been noteworthy.

Vaccine coercion is everywhere (1), as Americans fight back, and there have been some victories.

I have long written about how corrupt medical research is, and there is no end of articles that point that out. Even the editors of major medical journals regularly point that out, but none of that matters today, as the propaganda steamroller rages on.

What a time to be alive.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th October 2021), Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (6th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), kudzy (9th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (6th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #9568
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

If you look in depth at the history of virology it becomes clear that no one has ever "scientifically" established the hypothesis that viruses are contagious and viruses cause disease.

This is of course a complicated subject but I do recommend anyone that is interested in science to look into the origins of our belief in a viral cause of disease.

One implication that this might have is that the whole "lab leak theory" could be a PSYOP whose purpose is to reinforce the idea that there is a virus responsible for this pandemic.

I am not 100% sure either way on this subject but I do KNOW 100% that there has yet to be sufficient evidence acquired through experimentation to consider a viral cause of disease to be seen as scientifically proven, yet virologists and most in the medical world simply except this a truth which is not how science is suppose to work.

Not sure how to embed a PDF, but here is a short and to the point background on the issues that I cannot articulate well in words

Quote "Scientists must question everything and especially
    what they love the most, i.e. their own discoveries
    and ideas. This basic rule of scientific research helps
    avoid erroneous developments and reveals the ones
    that already exist. Also, we must all be allowed to
    question the status quo, otherwise we would live in a
    dictatorship. Moreover, science cannot be limited to a
    selected number of institutions and experts. Science
    can and must be conducted by anyone who has the
    necessary knowledge and the appropriate methods.
    Science can be considered science only if its claims
    are verifiable, reproducible and if they allow predictions.

Science also needs external control, because, as we will see, a part of the medical sciences has lost
    touch with reality for quite some time. Anyone who
    has knowledge of biology and the genesis of life, of
    the development and functions of the tissue, of the
    body and of the brain, will automatically question
    the assumptions about viruses.

In the reality of the body and of its mechanisms, there is no place for hypothetical malignant processes. All biological processes, including those that can end in suffering, pain and death, are originally meant to be useful.

A different approach to the virus phenomenon is possible and necessary: any layman with some background knowledge reading scientific papers about pathogenic viruses can realize that such viruses do not exist and what is being described are only typical
    components and characteristics of cells."
    DismantlingtheVirus-Theory.pdf

The following paper seems to have expanded upon this PDF and gone a bit more in depth.

HAS THE EXISTENCE OF POLIO, MEASLES, HIV, CMV, EBV, HEP C, EBOLA, THE FLU, ZIKA AND NOW CORONA VIRUSES BEEN DEMONSTRATED AND SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN?

Large Collection of similar studies around the same thing from The Perth Group

I respect this group for including on their website links to people who DO NOT agree with them, they clearly have a goal of finding the truth instead of simply convincing you of their truth which is a sadly a rare thing these days.
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 6th October 2021 at 14:53.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9569
    Thanks

Hi Blastolabs:

I touched on this issue in my exchange with Dennis yesterday. One thing is for sure: the science has been corrupted in the interest of wealth and power. As my upcoming essay will explore, in a world of scarcity and fear, very few topics receive fair hearings. Until the Fifth Epoch arrives, that is just the lay of the land.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th October 2021 at 15:02.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kudzy (9th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (6th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #9570
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Until the Fifth Epoch arrives, that is just the lay of the land.
    The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project has been publishing some very interesting results from experiments in multiple LONG youtube live streams recently.

Hutchinson and others have taken interest and are active in the comments.

One of the biggest things is the publication of this simple cheap experiment that even a 12 year old can run.

ULTR
    Is it possible to induce transmutation using an
    off-the-shelf affordable ultrasonic cleaner?

It is very possible for children across the world to begin running experiments that clearly show that Low Energy Nuclear Reactions LENR is a reality and one can imagine that after seeing this as children they would be believers for life.

You can see the location of transmutation CLEARLY via electron microscope images in the video below

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Ewan (7th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (6th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #9571
    Thanks

Thanks Blastolabs:

The Browns’ Gas transmutation experiments were performed many times, and I am aware of these experiments that you refer to. With the state of equipment today, mass spectrometers and the like, it should not be too hard to produce peer-reviewed quality studies of this. I don’t know if that has been done.

I hear about all sorts of wild stuff like this, from sources that I consider fairly credible, and my stance has been to not go very far down those rabbit holes. Been there, done that. One technology that I have been recently told about is used at the GC level, in which they can make any element they want, by literally constructing nuclei, and I have heard, from the same source, that they can completely regenerate a severed limb. I put those in the “wouldn’t that be nice” category.

All we need for the Fifth Epoch is free energy, and maybe a little antigravity. The rest is gravy.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (7th October 2021), Ewan (7th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), kudzy (9th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (6th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #9572
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Thanks Blastolabs:

With the state of equipment today, mass spectrometers and the like, it should not be too hard to produce peer-reviewed quality studies of this. I don’t know if that has been done.
    It has indeed been done.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16DV...CCOYHCPUc/view

I've been reading your website and see that you have a keen interest in "free energy"

I just want to make clear that what these experiments have shown beyond a reasonable doubt is that under the right conditions popping bubbles (cavitation) brings energy from the vacuum into our physical reality. We just have to learn how to put it into a battery.

Cavitation, (Popping bubbles) allows one to tap into immense amounts of energy from the vacuum into our physical reality.

It is clear that this technology is currently in use at the GC level as you would say, and is likely a source of limitless energy, anti-gravity, and a weapon much like the one used on 9/11.

It sounds too simple to be real but I have seen it with my own eyes, the way I see it this discovery leaves us one step away from a free energy device that ANYONE could create regardless of skill or education.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Ewan (7th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (7th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #9573
    Thanks

Hi Blastolabs:

A peer-reviewed scientific paper will have discussion and methods, so that somebody can reproduce the results. That document is pretty barebones. Back in the 1980s, I had the fantasy that free energy could be easily done and reproduced, but it is harder than it looks. I have not been very interested in the technical aspect of free energy in a long time. That cavitation stuff is at least 30 years old, to my knowledge. It could be a way to go, but my experience in the trenches taught me that the technology is actually a small part of the puzzle, and the technology is older than I am. The free energy field is in a state of arrested development, and has been for many years. I strongly doubt that the path of inventors, scientists, promoters, and businessmen will work, so I took a different path.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th October 2021 at 19:51.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (7th October 2021), Ewan (7th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), kudzy (9th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (10th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #9574
    Thanks

Hi:

This situation is too bizarre to not discuss right now. I just read this article on a former CIA employee who remains in jail today for leaking CIA documents to Wikileaks. It was, in essence, no different from what Daniel Ellsberg did when he leaked what became the Pentagon Papers. Ellsberg has won numerous awards for his “profound humanism and exceptional moral courage,” and he has done what he can for Assange, Manning, and Snowden.

To be clear, what those people did with their leaks was expose the American government’s criminal activities. Those leakers and Assange are true heroes, the First Amendment was designed to protect what they did, but they all either were imprisoned or live in exile.

Ralph never leaked anything, was always scrupulous about what he used to write about the CIA, to make sure that nothing was classified, and they still made his life a living hell. Ralph’s treatment was standard for whistleblowers like him.

In surreal contrast, a woman who leaked internal Facebook documents is being feted as some kind of hero today, and is a Capitol Hill favorite today. That contrast is all about how powerful the people you expose are, and rich boy Zuckerberg ranks way below the CIA, who helped take out a sitting president or three (Nixon and Carter). The First Amendment is more about protecting those CIA leakers and the media that received the leaked documents than it is the Facebook leaker.

The double standards in action here are incredible, and Ed would have had a field day writing about them, as the contrast passes in silence in the media, as doctors are threatened for voicing anything contrary to the COVID propaganda barrage. From the beginning of his writing career, Ed’s primary focus was on the government’s and media’s double standards, which could be so extreme that Ed began using “chutzpah” to describe it. The chutzpah is on display for all with eyes to see today.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th October 2021 at 11:50.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th October 2021), avid (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (7th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (7th October 2021), Bluegreen (14th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th October 2021), Ewan (7th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), kudzy (9th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (7th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #9575
    Thanks

Hi:

To briefly revisit that Yahoo! article on Assange, Yahoo! is part of the mainstream media, and as such, it will never jettison all of its ideological baggage and tell the unvarnished truth. That is too much to hope for, while the mainstream media is under capitalist control and is an imperial lapdog and attack dog.

For instance, one of Ed’s favorite news sources in his last years was Consortium News, for good reason. Here is the kind of article that you will never see on Yahoo!, and it analyzed that Yahoo! article on Assange and the CIA. It showed what Yahoo! got wrong, what the biases of those journalists are, etc. But that masterful article by Joe Lauria also admitted that the Yahoo! article might help free Assange. The Yahoo! article did not break much new ground, was quite inaccurate on key issues, but for the mainstream media, there has been nothing else like it.

Lauria wrote another article on the “teenager” whose testimony is key to the hacking charges against Assange. That witness has now admitted that his Assange testimony was fabricated, and his other activities have landed him in serious legal jeopardy. That kid’s testimony is the kind of kangaroo court behavior that I know so well, and highlights the level of integrity behind Assange’s prosecution.

I have written at length on the PropOrNot smear campaign, and it is noteworthy that Consortium News is among the organizations targeted by it. Not long after the splash that the smear campaign made, PropOrNot was outed as a bunch of spooks, not that it mattered much to the independent media organizations harmed by the smear campaign, as Big Tech essentially censored those organizations. As Ed and Noam knew all too well, the most effective censorship is private censorship, not governmental.

Another media post is coming behind this one, on the “pandemic.”

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), Ewan (13th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kudzy (9th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), onawah (9th October 2021), Reinhard (10th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #9576
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written plenty on how I awakened to how the media operates, and don’t need to belabor it. I saw the media lie about Dennis when I met him, the lies just became bigger over the years, and that was before I encountered Ed and Noam. Noam stated that the lying media has its roots in the 1600s, and lying became a science in the media in the 20th century.

The hit pieces on Dennis continued unabated, and the lying Mr. Skeptic became a media darling with his attacks on Dennis. Mr. Skeptic, to my knowledge, was featured in every hit piece that the media did on Dennis for at least a decade, including several national TV shows, until Dennis was finally run out of the USA. None of those media organizations ever contacted me. I have had similar issues when I try to comment on articles on Ed, Brian, and related matters. To this day, not one of the comments I ever submitted was published. I am Brian’s and Ed’s biographers, so one might think that they might at least publish my comments, which were always pretty innocuous, but there has been a general trend of erasing me and shoving me into the Internet’s dark corners. At one time, it was amazing to witness, but I now know that that is just how our world works. If Ed can be libeled, who can’t?

As far as I have seen, all of those situations are merely examples of my journey’s primary lesson. It really is that simple, and my pantheon is a small one. The mainstream media is a propaganda and population control effort, plain and simple, and a recent media attack inspired this post.

In the early 1990s, CNN was kind of alternative for the TV media. Then, in 1998, it ran a story on the USA’s use of nerve gas in Southeast Asia, which the big networks would not touch. The imperial establishment quickly brought CNN to its knees, in a classic instance of flak. CNN learned its lesson, and the next year, when the USA invaded Yugoslavia, CNN became the de facto propaganda conduit of the Empire, and remains so to this day.

I witnessed the media repeatedly ambush Dennis, as part of making their hit pieces, and I recently saw where they did it with Joe Mercola. Mercola’s book was pretty good, and what CNN attacked Mercola over was rebutted by simply examining his book’s references. That reporter was less professional than a tabloid stringer, but she had the microphone. She does not need facts and logic, not when her lies can be shouted from the bully pulpit. That is how the media operates. Those who tell the biggest lies in performing their hit jobs get the promotions. I saw the same thing in Ventura (1, 2).

Today, regarding COVID, it is all either censorship or propaganda. It is nothing new, but it is so blatant these days that even the sleepiest among us might be jolted almost to wakefulness at times.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (10th October 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th October 2021), Ewan (13th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), kudzy (9th October 2021), Mare (9th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #9577
    Thanks

Hi:

I have some pressing projects, and after that, I plan to get cracking on essay writing. But I want to comment on something I just read in a science magazine. I am continually amazed at how naïve scientists can be, particularly those who aspire to being worldly. That article interviewed a scientific philosopher and scientist, and began with a public presenter stating that he had not washed his hands in ten years because he does not believe that germs exist, because he can’t see them. This was a pre-COVID event, so that article was not taking on so-called COVID “anti-vaxxers,” but later in the interview, they did discuss “anti-vaxxers,” in the light that “anti-vaxxers” are simply ignorant and frightened. There is no credible evidence that vaccination ever conquered any disease (1, 2, 3). Side-effects of the Industrial Revolution, specifically improvements in sanitation, hygiene, and nutrition, conquered infectious disease, not vaccination.

The philosopher then discussed Russian influence in the USA’s 2016 elections. About the only “evidence” of Russian “meddling” came from the CIA and friends, who lie their asses off as a matter of course. Everything I have seen on Russian “meddling” was based on American “intelligence” reports, which means “disinformation” to anybody the least bit worldly. Noam discussed at length what a “joke” the entire Russian meddling story was. Not only does the USA intervene in foreign nations at orders of magnitude greater than anything that Russia has been accused of, but Israel intervenes in American elections at a far greater level than Russia could ever dream of, and that meddling is not even commented on in the media. Noam discussed how American corporate meddling was the biggest election meddling in the American elections. But, as Ed wrote about in his last years, Russia has been revived as an American punching bag, so this is all predictable. I don’t know if those authors really believed in what they were saying, or just threw out those tropes to get their readers on the same page.

Then those authors wrote about how the scientific consensus formed in the 1960s that smoking damaged the health. They may have been influenced by Merchants of Doubt, but it is very misleading to state that scientists finally figured it out in the 1960s. In 1600, King James I knew that smoking was harmful, and John Evelyn wrote in the 1660s how London’s coalsmoke wrecked Londoner lungs. German scientists knew by the early 1900s how harmful smoking was, and Hitler mounted an anti-smoking campaign. The AMA promoted cigarettes for a generation, and that was largely why there was no “scientific consensus” in the USA until the 1960s. American science brought up the rear.

To their credit, those scientists admitted how much industrial interests corrupt science, but they have no idea how deeply that goes. Nearly everything that I read by mainstream scientists is plagued with that kind of naïveté and slant, when they discuss current events.

Noam probably still reads the New York Times each day. He knows how unreliable it is on many issues, but he still reads it, with a very wary eye, and he grinds his teeth when reading it. I feel the same way when I read almost anything in the mainstream media, when scientists try to be worldly, and so on.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th October 2021 at 02:46.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), Ewan (13th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), kudzy (10th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (10th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #9578
    Thanks

Hi:

I sat down to write something else, but saw this article, and have to write something. That article on why those Mexican students vanished and their fate is exhibit A on why I have never traveled in Mexico and don’t plan to. I am also highly aware of how the USA bears a great burden of responsibility for the situation.

The USA has always had a prudish, Puritanical relationship to “sin,” in many ways, and there have been many rebellions into sex, drugs, and rock and roll over the years. Even in history’s richest and most powerful nation, it is still a land of scarcity and fear. It certainly does not have to be this way, but this is what we have created.

In a world of scarcity and fear, people seek fleeting escapes from that background hum, and sex, drugs, and rock and roll, among other escapes, such as gambling and junk food, have long been cultivated. At the GC level, they run the most lucrative drugs on Earth, right through the world’s infrastructure of airports and the like. Of their drug-running workforce of 8,000, around 2,000 have been executed for even the most trivial violations of their security protocols, as those protocols ensure their invisibility, which is a key aspect of why they are the GCs.

Europe has long been ahead of the Americas on the drug issue, treating it as a medical issue, not a criminal one. Criminalizing drugs is the first step in creating the nightmare that we see. The CIA has long been one of the biggest drug runners on Earth, and back in the 1980s, the Christic Institute estimated that a third of all drugs that came into the USA had CIA sponsorship, as a way to finance its covert ops around the world. A CIA-controlled judge not only threw out the case, but imposed an unprecedented million dollar fine for daring to bring the lawsuit. This is the successor organization.

The biggest killer substance on Earth is tobacco (well, next to processed food ), and in the 1980s, when enough effort in the USA made it no longer a haven for cigarette companies, the Reagan administration threatened trade sanctions on several Asian nations, to force open their countries to American tobacco companies, and their subsequent campaigns targeted women and children. That is how the rich and powerful run the addiction game.

In my home town of Ventura, the judges controlled the drug trade, and the biggest developer in the county was a drug runner. A few blocks from where I used to live, a local attorney and his wife were brutally murdered, a few days before he expected to be appointed judge, after he realized how his silent partner judges used him to backload drugs into the USA from his dairy cattle runs to Iran. When I mentioned that situation to a colleague who had been a military policeman working in narcotics, he told me that that situation existed in every county in the USA, as illegal drugs were so lucrative that everybody was involved for their cut of the loot. So, just like Prohibition made the Mob into what it became, making drugs illegal has been the path to untold riches, from the top of the world’s power structure on downward.

While Mexico is the industrial giant of Latin America, it is still poor in comparison to the USA, and the murderous brutality in Mexico, with the military and police directly involved with the drug cartels, is an understandable variation on the theme, similar to how violent inner-city America is, as gangs fight over their turf, and drugs are always the path to the big money.

In the Fifth Epoch, people will no longer seek brief escapes from their misery, and there will no longer be motivation to use drugs, and sex and music will find far loftier expressions than we see today, when our hearts are in charge. These drug wars are symptoms of our malaise.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th October 2021 at 14:14.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (10th October 2021), Ewan (13th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kudzy (10th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (10th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #9579
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to the issue of free energy and human consciousness. In Edward O. Wilson’s Sociobiology, he discussed sociality and life. Life’s first societies were bacterial colonies, with each member playing its part, without which the colony could not have existed. With the rise of complex life came more complex kinds of social behaviors.

Wilson was big on studying ant colonies, his work explored how insect colonies had their members perform specialized tasks, and their biology was highly adapted for hive life, with various specialties (queens, drones, workers, soldiers, etc.). Wilson noted that with the rise of vertebrates, social vertebrates were more individualized than insects and other non-vertebrates, which made the cooperation for the necessary societal cohesion much more uncertain. Societies collapse when the energy runs out, just as organisms and ecosystems do. Individuals’ vying for dominance, to receive their disproportionate share of the scarce energetic and reproductive pie (particularly for males), is standard vertebrate behavior, and the simian line that led to humans is no exception. Sociobiology is the study of how sociality may have impacted evolution.

In the hunter-gatherer phase of the human journey, men were continually trying to assert their dominance, reflecting that chimp heritage, and hunter-gatherer societies had deep-seated customs to keep men in line. Hunter-gather societies simply did not have the energy surplus to fund “big men.” But, in places with sufficient energy, such as the salmon runs in the Pacific Northwest culture, there appeared “big men” who dominated their pre-domestication societies. It became more pronounced with domestication. There was a brief peaceful interlude for horticultural and fishing societies that broke up the male gangs, but it never lasted for long, and the rise of civilization meant a decline in women’s status, which did not rise again until the Industrial Revolution’s demographic transition.

But, the Fourth Epoch is very young, and plenty of “cultural momentum” has made this transition between Epochs quite a mess. Minorities of all kinds vie for their seats at the economic and cultural table, and the dominant class (white, straight males, mainly) keep beating them back and give up their dominance very reluctantly. In a world of scarcity and fear, that is normal.

The one and only path to the next Epoch, as with the prior ones, is tapping a new level of energy, and free energy is the obvious solution, but the “biggest men” on the planet control the technologies that produce free energy, they have very jealously guarded it, and nearly all humans are accomplices to the situation.

As a man, I am handicapped at the outset in ways for pursuing free energy. I am a member of history’s most privileged demographic group, as a white, straight, educated American baby boomer man. I live in history’s richest and most powerful (and most arrogant) nation, which is an imperial juggernaut that rolls over humanity (while pretending that it isn’t one), slaughtering millions in the process, and immiserating an order of magnitude or two more people, as they live under the USA’s boot.

While growing up, I ate imperial delusions with my breakfast, was lied to from all directions, and I am still recovering from it. I rarely encounter peers with the right stuff to begin shedding their indoctrination and conditioning, but I have met some, and they are in my pantheon today. I found that without the right stuff (1), people can’t help with what I am attempting. When the subject is free energy, the standard reactions are denial, at varying levels of sophistication, but for the very few who get past denial and fear, it can get even uglier, as greed, a lust for power, and the like raise their heads, and I watch people, almost always men, go full chimp, turning into Orcs that lust after the One Ring. I saw this many times. It was shocking at first, but I eventually came to understand that our current societal structures cater to our chimp heritage, all free energy efforts have been stuck in arrested development, and the standard approaches will not work for this Epochal task. It took years of having my nose rubbed in it before I began to understand, while Dennis kept flailing around for an approach that would work, but he kept appealing to our scarcity-based ideologies, and that will never work, as those are the tools of the social managers. Human sociality is a huge obstacle to overcome for this unprecedented task.

It is far past time for a different approach, but very few are fit for the task, and I stopped judging the situation long ago. I have an approach that will work, if I can find those needles in haystacks and help train them.

As I have long stated, this is really an issue of integrity and sentience, not technology so much. It is an issue of human consciousness above all else, which is the theme of this thread, which I plan to explore at length. The final defeat of scarcity and fear will only happen with the arrival of the Fifth Epoch, which will necessarily ride on the back of free energy.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th October 2021 at 17:30.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (11th October 2021), Chris Gilbert (10th October 2021), Ewan (13th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), kudzy (10th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Reinhard (10th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #9580
    Thanks

Hi:

I really want to write on other topics, but it is time to clear out my COVID link stash.

I am seeing more efforts like this one, where health care workers and the vaccine-injured are speaking out. I have yet to see one media story on this issue, but I am seeing articles that attack the unvaccinated daily (1, 2, 3), while American MDs are being threatened into silence.

This article has a graph from a recent study, and as I looked at it, it showed the opposite of what vaccination proponents allege. I am attaching it. Along the vertical axis are current COVID rates per million people, and along the horizontal axis is the level of vaccination in the 68 studied nations. If the COVID vaccines worked as advertised, the regression line (the line through the dots) would slope down from left to right, showing how vaccination is conquering COVID, but we have the opposite, with an upward-sloping regression line, showing that the more vaccinated a nation, the higher its COVID rate, and Israel is the most vaccinated nation on Earth, with its fourth shot coming, and it has the highest COVID rate on Earth.

It is making the news that Scandinavian nations are scrapping the Moderna vaccine for children, because of heart inflammation (1, 2), while Moderna chases profits. Even the White House is being talked down on Biden’s universal booster plan, as Biden fails to acknowledge that 100 million Americans are already immune from prior infection. The CDC is stumping for getting pregnant women vaccinated. The Pfizer vaccine quickly wanes in effectiveness (as it hides how it makes the vaccines), so boosters make a certain crazy sense, as Americans are about to jump on another vaccine treadmill. Vaccine coercion is rampant (1, 2), and it looks like striking workers are shutting down the airlines over vaccine mandates. All state legislatures have rejected the vaccine mandates. This is purely an executive action mandate, backed up by the kangaroo courts.

As I have written plenty, all the regulatory agencies and NGOs were captured long ago, so when their lips move, the voice of Big Pharma is heard, and here is a recent article on how the FDA was captured. Merck is going to rape the public with its price-gouging for a treatment that is not obviously better than cheap Ivermectin, and could be much worse.

For me, the important issue is that all we are seeing is propaganda and censorship, and nothing remotely like a fair hearing is happening. There is no way that Joe Average can make informed decisions about his health if all he gets is a steady diet from the mainstream media, government, and Big Pharma “experts.” He is supposed to trust the government, “experts,” and media. Heaven help us.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vax chart.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	47592  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th October 2021 at 15:15.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (14th October 2021), Ewan (13th October 2021), gord (12th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), Reinhard (11th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 535 FirstFirst 1 379 429 469 479 489 529 535 LastLast