Results 10,061 to 10,080 of 10704

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10061
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,686 times in 7,527 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I am working on my new essay, so I plan to keep the posts less frequent and shorter, at least until I get my First Epoch chapter drafted. This will be a short one on the sad state of the media, which is all propaganda and censorship these days.

Ed spent his life exposing the lies of the New York Times, and even edited a magazine devoted to it. His last essay published to the Internet was about a century of fake news from the New York Times on Russia and other propaganda targets. So, it was rich reading to see this New York Times article on the problem of disinformation, when it is arguably its leading practitioner. In that article, it repeated the lie of Russian interference in the 2016 election, when the only crimes were committed by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the fake “dossier” on Trump that it paid to create.

In the UK, that other bastion of free speech, a law has been introduced for passage that will put publishers in prison for life for printing true facts that the government wants hidden. Freedom of speech in the West is under siege like never before. Pregnancy and childbirth are being criminalized in the USA, and the trans movement is a rear-guard action on women’s rights, as it defines away womanhood, in our insane woke times. Rome is burning.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th July 2022 at 18:10.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (10th July 2022), Ernie Nemeth (9th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (10th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), kudzy (9th July 2022), meeradas (11th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), Servant Limestone (20th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #10062
    Thanks

Hi:

What I see happening today are great examples of my essay from 2007, which contrasts structuralism and conspiracism, the two poles of non-mainstream political thought. That essay brought Brian back into my life. The mainstream is the great herd of humanity, stampeded this way and that by the social managers, and very few in those ranks will ever wake up, as that is how their souls play the game.

We can see it with the situation in Ukraine, but it is particularly evident today with vaccination and COVID-19. There is no remotely convincing evidence that vaccination ever conquered a disease. The germ theory of disease seems flawed, perhaps fatally so. But a racket was built around Western medicine, as has been done for many industries and professions, which was largely how they became so rich and powerful. Capitalism is organized theft.

I often state that these situations are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. It is very evident in medicine. The conspiracy aspect is epitomized by the GCs, and you will never encounter them unless you do something that can upset the rackets, as Dennis repeatedly did. The 99% complicity is the structural aspect, and Ed spent a lifetime chronicling how it happens in the capitalist-imperialist media. As an addendum to yesterday’s post on the sorry state of the Western media, Mercola recently published an article on the CIA’s involvement in manipulating the media, attached. Not bad.

This morning, I got Mercola’s latest, attached, on how millions of poor women were given vaccines that seemed designed to involuntarily sterilize them. Kennedy documented the situation in his book, and produced the video that Mercola featured. Bill Gates was involved (along with the WHO, which Gates essentially owns – he was its biggest funder in 2020), and it may well reflect his eugenics background. I have been hearing for 30 years or more that a GC contingency plan is to depopulate Earth back to under a billion people, to save Earth’s environment and enslave the survivors. The demographic transition, if allowed to run its course throughout humanity, will also accomplish it, which could be called an enlightened way to depopulate Earth. I won’t leave any descendants behind, as is the case with many of my friends. The arrival of the Fifth Epoch makes that issue irrelevant, and almost all other existential issues that we face today.

In Mercola’s article, attached, and video, an elite depopulation agenda is discussed. Is that really happening? I don’t know, and I doubt that it matters much. It is the 99% complicity by the thundering herd that gets the lion’s share of the responsibility, not what elites may be doing.

Mercola noted that Africans may finally kick the WHO out of Africa, as they recognize it as a neocolonial tool, like the Peace Corps and other NGOs. That is auspicious, as some awakening by the WHO’s victims is happening. Fauci and Gates have long inflicted their evil activities on Africans. Gaddafi was murdered precisely because he tried to unite Africa against more neocolonial exploitation, he had to go, and Libya was wrecked. So, Africans have a hard road ahead of them, but they are trying.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th July 2022 at 15:01.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th July 2022), Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (11th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (10th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), kfm27917 (15th July 2022), kudzy (10th July 2022), meeradas (11th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), Servant Limestone (20th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #10063
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Hey Wade, I was surfing through you tube and saw an interview(2016) with Noam Chomsky! It caught my interest as you had mentioned him several times! Very interesting! He definitely makes you think! When I think of MIT, I always thought of technology! Why I didn't include linguistics is my new education! Just to say, he very carefully minced his words, but got the point across! I know he has written over 100 books! Thank you for this on my education! ME? I could spend a lifetime( yes me at 71, lol) researching ALL that you have given us! Thank you! Your friend, Roy

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (16th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th July 2022), Wade Frazier (11th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #10064
    Thanks

Thanks Roy:

Well, you made me just buy some books on language. I read this book recently, with a bunch of others, as I study for writing the First Epoch chapter of my upcoming essay. That author made the case that language, at least in some form, began with Homo erectus, around two million years ago. That aligns with what I suspected years ago, but the issue is by no means solved in academia. However, a lot of work, in various fields, has steadily pushed back achievements of the human line (control of fire, hunting), and it sure looks like Homo erectus was capable of at least some form of rudimentary language. Noam is not in that school, but has argued that a genetic mutation less than 100,000 years ago is responsible for human language. In this book, the author briefly wrote that the subject of how language developed is a heated academic debate, meaning that we really don’t know how it developed.

In that book that I first mentioned above, the author clearly had little use for Noam’s work on the origin of language. In Noam’s On Language, he began by noting that his political work is not a scientific effort, and can be understood by nearly everybody, if they just use their horse sense. My aim is to make my work similarly understandable by as many people as possible, although a great deal of it deals with science.

Time to go hiking!

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (13th July 2022), Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (12th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (16th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), kfm27917 (11th July 2022), kudzy (11th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #10065
    Thanks

Hi:

Attached are pics from yesterday’s hiking. It was all within an hour’s drive from my home. First, I did a 15-minute grandma hike through some old growth (i.e., never logged) – the closest old growth to Seattle. Then I went to the easiest meadow from Seattle, a 10-minute flat hike. I have been there many times, have taken many people, and I have never seen another person at that meadow. I saw my first heather and bear grass of the year, attached. Then I hiked to the top of a nearby mountain, attached. That is Mount Rainier in the distance. It was a bit buggy, and they got some blood, but it was a delightful early-season day. As spring comes to the mountains, there are often forest fragrances as I hike. Some are from flowers, some are from trees. I get a kind of joyous bliss when I encounter those fragrances, and yesterday I got more than my fair share of them.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	catherine 7-22.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	49287   Click image for larger version

Name:	ollalie 7-22-1.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	263.5 KB
ID:	49288   Click image for larger version

Name:	ollalie 7-22-2.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	49289   Click image for larger version

Name:	ollalie 7-22-3.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	232.7 KB
ID:	49290   Click image for larger version

Name:	ollalie 7-22-4.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	49291  

Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th July 2022 at 15:45.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (22nd July 2022), avid (13th July 2022), Bill Ryan (13th July 2022), Bluegreen (14th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (16th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), kudzy (13th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), Reinhard (15th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th July 2022), Sunray (14th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #10066
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,669 posts

Every garden forgets the latin names, but Acanthus “Bear’s Breeches” were a fantastic garden-swap years ago, when we swapped lovely plants locally. Since those years ago, I wonder how the replantations survived. Acanthus was transplanted to north cumbria, but was prone to mildew, but wonderful wee plants still struggling to survive. Sick of nasty weeds everywhere, cleevers!!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (16th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), kfm27917 (15th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), Reinhard (15th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #10067
    Thanks

Hi:

I am close to finishing this book on the history of mammals. The chapter that I just finished was essentially the author’s account of the First and Second Epochs. I have yet to see a scientist without a humanity-defending ax to grind do anything other than attribute the megafauna extinctions to humans. For Earth’s easy meat, the author likened the arrival of humans to the bolide that wiped out dinosaurs. The author was appropriately cautious, stating that climate may have played a role, and that if the “blitzkrieg” hypothesis of the megafauna extinctions, particularly in Australia and the Americas, was the sole reason, he would have expected to see more evidence of butchered megafauna. The fossil record is always thin, and the extinctions happened so fast in the Americas that the archeological horizon for finding butchered animals will always be thin. I think that habitat destruction ranks somewhere in the extinctions, particularly the fires that people set, but human hunters have to get the lion’s share of the responsibility.

I have stated it before and I’ll state it again: I believe that it did not matter what the climate was doing when humans arrived. The human impact was far greater than any climate impact, and unlike climate, humans had the means, motive, and opportunity to drive the easy meat to extinction. Heck, in recent centuries, humans celebrated wiping out species. There is little reason to think that humans would have developed some kind of conservation consciousness many thousands of years ago. We barely have it even today. Recently, I read of a species that was recently discovered around Southeast Asia, and there are not many of them. But efforts to conserve them are competing against “collectors,” who are happy to kill the animal to put it in their “collections,” and plenty of poor locals will eagerly hunt down the last one, if the pay is right. The fewer the specimens alive, the more heated the competition can be for them. I admit to having a hard time contemplating that kind of mentality, but it is far too common today.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (22nd July 2022), avid (14th July 2022), Bill Ryan (14th July 2022), Chris Gilbert (14th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (16th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), kfm27917 (15th July 2022), kudzy (14th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), Reinhard (15th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #10068
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to yesterday’s post (I finished the book last night, and it will definitely make it into my essay work – it is an excellent book), I recently wrote a little on the giant tortoise extinction. That was probably the first of the many megafauna extinctions that humanity has inflicted. It began in Africa, probably more than three million years ago, around the same time that the first stone tools discovered so far were made. Then, wherever humans migrated to, the giant tortoises were the first to go. I found this paper on the turtle extinctions, and am attaching a map from the paper. Visual aids can be powerful. The evidence is clear that wherever humans arrived, the turtles quickly went extinct, particularly the giant tortoises.

As I wrote about in my big essay, growing large was a great strategy for trees and animals, but it backfired on them when humans arrived. To humans, those trees and animals represented huge energy windfalls, and humans wasted no time exploiting them, when they were able to. We are currently mining the dregs of Earth’s hydrocarbon deposits.

Giant tortoises were impervious to all predators, until rock-wielding humans arrived. Glyptodonts and others with the armor strategy also quickly vanished when humans arrived. They had no defense. It is kind of like the observation that generals are always ready to fight the previous war, and their strategies are useless for the new wars. The arrival of the Fifth Epoch ends it all. Kill or be killed will no longer be humanity’s primary playbook.

Best,

Wade

Name:	turtle.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	49302  

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (15th July 2022), Bill Ryan (14th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (15th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (16th July 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), kfm27917 (15th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), Reinhard (15th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #10069
    Thanks

Hi:

Back in the 1880s, Pasteur apparently cooked his vaccine data, and an industry was born. The smallpox vaccine record in the 1800s is highly dubious. The basics of biology and medical science are very disputable, vaccination does not get credit for conquering any diseases, and even among the defenders of science, medical science is considered it flimsiest and most corrupt branch.

In 2009, I read that no vaccines were tested against placebos, which is arguably fraudulent. In 2015, I began a vaccination thread, and little did I know how big an issue it would become. The Gardasil vaccine was worthless in the first place, and nearly 100% of the adverse reactions reported in the Gardasil trial were dismissed by the Gardasil maker as not being related to the vaccine, just because. The vaccine-makers essentially police themselves, and are shielded from liability in the USA. The Mob never had a sweeter deal.

The FDA conspired with Pfizer to not release its COVID trial data for 75 years, but they have been legally compelled to release the data. The data releases so far have been scandalous (1, 2, 3), and the latest data document dump is more of the same, as more deaths in the vaccine trial were ruled to be not related to the vaccines, just because. Yet, Canada waged war against the unvaccinated, and it was similar in the USA. The mask mandates appear to have been worthless at best, and deadly at worst.

The medical racket is in our faces today like never before. I do not expect that any of the global rackets will collapse until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and only one thing can do that.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (22nd July 2022), avid (16th July 2022), Bill Ryan (15th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (16th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (16th July 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), kfm27917 (15th July 2022), kudzy (16th July 2022), Reinhard (15th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10070
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a little empire and Ukraine post. First, Noam said that the USA’s censorship over the Ukraine War exceeded anything in his lifetime, and that is saying something. If only Noam had understood that similar levels of censorship happened with COVID.

The idea that the USA is fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian is commonly seen today, outside of the propaganda echo chamber. The USA has lied about Russia’s war aims from the beginning. The USA’s media has devolved to, in Taibbi’s words, a political signaling system. The world is the USA’s enemy today.

When I got my Kindle, one of the first books I got was by Matt Kennard, and my most memorable vignette from that book was when Kennard nearly got kicked out of college for challenging Kissinger when he came to speak to his class, at Earth’s most prestigious journalism school. Kennard’s recent interview with the former president of Bolivia, who was ousted by a UK-supported coup (obviously, the USA was up to its eyeballs in it, too), was rich reading on how modern empires function. The world’s poor nations are supposed to supply cheap labor and natural resources to industrialized nations, and if they are not servile enough, we destroy them.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th July 2022 at 14:30.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (22nd July 2022), avid (16th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (16th July 2022), Bill Ryan (16th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (17th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (16th July 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), kudzy (18th July 2022), Reinhard (16th July 2022), Servant Limestone (20th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #10071
    Thanks

Hi:

I just finished Vaclav Smil’s latest book, which has inspired a new thread titled “Ideological Blind Spots.” I don’t want to be too hard on Smil, but be very wary of any book that Bill Gates promotes. Nearly 20 years ago, I read Uncle Bucky state that scientists and technical types were highly naïve about real world dynamics. Amen to that, and in that way, Smil is a typical scientist. I have several of Smil’s books and have cited them in my work. Smil is a good compiler, and within the narrow confines of his perspective, his work can be worthwhile reading, but his naïveté shouted out to me many times while reading his book.

Again, Smil is in good company. I have written on the limitations of conspiracists and structuralists, financial bloggers, the “smart,” intellectuals, and so on. In a world of scarcity and fear, nearly all humans have their ideological teddy bears, and they are so comforting that most people do not even realize how trapped they are by them, like a tarbaby that mires their minds and prevents them from comprehending reality. It is ironic that the title of Smil’s book is How the World Really Works. In some important ways, he does understand how the world works, but in critical ways, he has no idea, and he often parroted mainstream propaganda in his book. He is admittedly not a visionary, and while I can appreciate that in ways, in other ways, he has a stunted perspective.

As I stated, I am far from new to his work, so his book was no big surprise, but his blinkeredness, in purporting to explain how the world really works, is kind of tragicomical. Many times, he accepted orthodox pronouncements at face value, never seeming to suspect how corrupt those sources were, and it was vivid on the medical issue. For instance, he noted that the best estimate on the death toll from Chernobyl came from the UN. But I read a book that dealt with how corrupt the agency was that produced that report on Chernobyl, and how they covered up the deaths. Smil can’t seem to imagine that a medical racket exists. He had involved discussions about food and health, and not once did he hint that the problem with Western health is processed food or hint at how corrupt medical science is. No wonder Gates blurbed his book! Smil extolled the virtues of vaccines, and so on.

His first chapter is on understanding the central role that energy plays in our world, so much so that everything else is ancillary, so he gets points for that, and he calls out the inanities of economists, high-tech enthusiasts, the ridiculousness of Kurzweil’s Singularity, and the like. In those ways, his work is a sober bromide for so-called “cornucopians” (Julian Simon is their patron saint), he flays the “catastrophists” for their fearful prognostications that never really pan out, and took a shot at Noam for his alarm over global warming.

Smil mentioned cold fusion, only to relegate it to fantasy, and promoted nuclear energy, even using the “inherently safe” propaganda phrase invented by the nuclear industry. Free energy and what could easily come with it is entirely out of his universe of the possible, and the technology is older than I am. But nearly everybody has their objection to free energy’s reality and desirability, if they are even aware of it. If Smil is entirely unaware of it, then his head is deeply buried in the sand. If you accept the reality of free energy technology, Smil’s book is like reading a treatise on why the world is flat or why we will always need slaves. Almost all of the realities and limits that Smil spells out in his book fade to oblivion in the Fifth Epoch, in ways that Smil cannot seem to imagine.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (20th July 2022), Bill Ryan (19th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (19th July 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), Reinhard (24th July 2022), Servant Limestone (20th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #10072
    Thanks

Hi:

To yesterday’s post on Smil’s latest, I do not want to pick on him. He is a standard, naïve academic. Scientists, academics, and tech-enthusiasts are uniformly naïve. They live sheltered existences in their ivory towers. They cannot imagine that rackets exist, or if they do, it is very selective, such as Noam’s naïveté. The Propaganda Model is mostly Ed’s invention. It is a conflict-of-interest model, which describes the forces that prevent the media from seeking the truth, to instead produce brainwashing propaganda. Noam has argued that the Propaganda Model describes dynamics that can apply to all intellectuals in capitalist societies. So, the media does not seek the truth, but serves the elite as it brainwashes the public. What Noam has failed to understand, even though he has argued for it, is that the forces of capitalism have corrupted medical science so badly that it probably does not even merit the term “science.” I provided an example of that in Ed’s bio, with tobacco. Noam swallowed the “pandemic” propaganda, hook, line, and sinker. He even repeatedly cited Daszak as some sort of COVID expert in a recent book. I am not the only person in Ed’s circles who is dismayed by Noam’s stances.

Ed self-admittedly did not study energy and economy, as his focus was the media, and I readily forgave his tight focus. Ed would never develop a comprehensive perspective that way, but few ever do. Nobody can know it all, but specialization can lead to tunnel vision. In his book, Smil stated that he sought a wide perspective, so his blinkered awareness is noteworthy.

I noticed that so-called intellectuals are usually Level 3s, if they ever even hear of free energy. They tend to treat science as a religion, and that is a crippling orientation. They usually have atrophied psychic abilities, as Brian noted. It is easy to dismiss something that you can’t do as “impossible,” and the “skeptics” excel at that “reasoning.”

This is why very few academics and scientists will ever be fit for the choir. There are some, but they are very few and far between. They are too invested in their ideologies, mistaking them for reality. In a word, they are not awake yet, and few want to be. Most souls sleepwalk the entire way, through all of their incarnations. For the few who are awake and in my circles, they don’t want to jeopardize their careers by publicly associating with me.

It could be argued that the so-called “smart” are the most stuck, as they have developed sophisticated houses of cards that they have poured their identities into. If scientists or academics got the show that my friend did, few would have ever been the same, and it would not have been pretty. They would realize that today’s mainstream science resembles cave drawings, compared to the principles that those technologies demonstrated. Long ago, I read an account of an observer at the ET open house that Eisenhower allegedly attended in 1954. He said that the scientists crawling all over the craft had a shocked look, as they came to realize what cave men humans are, compared to the ETs. That rang so true.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th July 2022 at 17:22.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (20th July 2022), Bill Ryan (19th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (20th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (19th July 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Joseph McAree (24th July 2022), Reinhard (20th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2022)

25. Link to Post #10073
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written plenty about my Rip Van Winkle moments, when I realized that something was broken in our society, but it took years to find out why. The most recent was when the men’s bathroom disappeared at my wife’s favorite restaurant in Seattle. I knew that something was broken at that moment, and it began a period of study that has not ended. I was aware of some of the craziness long before, but that moment in that bathroom spurred me to get to the bottom of it. I was well aware of the Cancel Culture, 500-pound bikini models, and the nature/nurture debate goes back for thousands of years. As I studied these recent insanities, I kept seeing Michel Foucault named as the granddaddy of them. A clip of Noam’s famous debate with Foucault is in Manufacturing Consent, and I was well aware of how Foucault was widely cited in academia. So, I was recently reading a book that presented the debate. Then, Foucault’s basic stance became clearer. He did not believe in human nature, instead arguing that everything was socially constructed, and that power was everything.

I read Pinker’s The Blank Slate nearly ten years ago. I am no Pinker fan, but his book pointed out the many insanities of blank slate thinking, in which human nature is denied, and anybody can be anything they want, biology and evolution be damned. Foucault was the originator of this modern version of denying human nature. I even have a “trans-dog” in my circles, as an example of how far off the deep end this has gone. There is no such thing as a transsexual, just as there are not really any trans-dogs. Those people are mentally ill, and normalizing their afflictions is not healthy.

I am with feminist authors who argue that the whole transsexual craze is a rearguard action on women, to further deny them their rights. That millions of American women just lost their right to an abortion is more evidence of that. Patriarchy won’t go quietly. The latest insanity on this score I read about this morning, as Quidditch, which J.K. Rowling invented, is now being named “quadball,” in order to sever any association with Rowling, primarily because she insists that men who call themselves women are not really women, no matter how many surgeries they get, or hormones and drugs they imbibe.

I read up on Foucault a bit, and he was a twisted soul. He was a homosexual, which normally does not matter, but in the 1970s, he visited San Francisco, got heavily into the gay S&M scene, became a poppers user, and died of drug-induced AIDS in 1984. His fate is not irrelevant, but arose from his nihilistic philosophy. All of this craziness will come to an end in the Fifth Epoch.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th July 2022 at 20:17.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (22nd July 2022), avid (20th July 2022), Bill Ryan (20th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (22nd July 2022), Chris Gilbert (20th July 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (20th July 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kudzy (20th July 2022), Reinhard (20th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2022)

27. Link to Post #10074
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently reread the polio chapter of Dissolving Illusions, on the heels of writing about Foucault’s AIDS death. All of the early AIDS cases were habitual drug users. Many people had AIDS without the HIV virus, and millions of HIV-positive people never got AIDS. Similarly, indigenous tribes in South America, for instance, all had the polio virus, but nobody got sick from it. The evidence is strong that both AIDS and polio come from drug-and-chemical poisoning, not any virus.

The connection between AIDS, polio, and the viruses that supposedly cause them may well not exist, so vaccinations for them are nonsensical. Viruses are likely about as old as life, and life uses viruses for some of its processes, which makes evolutionary sense. Nearly all cases of polio today are caused by the vaccine, such as what Gates did in India.

I have written plenty that many scientists have pointed out flaws in the germ theory of disease, but the medical racket keeps rolling along. As I have stated, until the arrival of the Fifth Epoch ends all of the rackets, I don’t expect that any of the rackets will go away, and they may well get worse, as the medical racket has been in recent years.

Best,

Wade

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st July 2022), Bill Ryan (21st July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (22nd July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (25th July 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Ixopoborn (22nd July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), Orph (21st July 2022), Reinhard (22nd July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #10075
    Thanks

Hi:

I just noticed that NEM’s site is back up. Not one of the original members of the group is still involved. In their “resources” list, that libelous article leads it. With that level of discernment, it is guaranteed that they will never get anything done of substance.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (23rd July 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (25th July 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), Reinhard (22nd July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #10076
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a COVID post. Steve Kirsch, whom I have written about before, is a medical racket gadfly. His is one of several Substack accounts that I have subscribed to. Here is this morning’s from him, about three MDs that keeled over in the same hospital system within days of the new booster program’s rollout. The cancer racket has long devoured its own, so the vaccine racket’s devouring its own is no surprise. As I always state, these situations are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. Kirsch regularly calls out the government stats, even in the UK. We now have a “pandemic of the boosted.” The CDC is disinformation central on the pandemic, and the rats are starting to jump ship.

Fauci and crew likely invented this “pandemic” in the first place, and they were then tasked with fighting the fire that they likely started (the conflicts of interest are surreal). I have never seen that incongruity even mentioned in the mainstream media. Only on the tabloid-ish fringe is it even mentionable, and even then, they won’t connect the dots. What a “coincidence,” that Fauci engineered his own windfall! A lawsuit seeks evidence on conflicts of interest with Fauci’s wife, in her nepotistic position.

Between wiping out early treatments and the vaccines, Fauci and crew have likely killed more than a million Americans, and Yahoo! ran another hagiographic article on an interview with Fauci just the other day. What was rarely mentioned was that Fauci will get the most lucrative government retirement package in American history.

A silent holocaust is happening, which is only showing up in life insurance company financial statements, mortuaries, and the like, or when a Detroit TV station asked for accounts of unvaccinated deaths, and instead got hundreds of thousands of reports of vaccine injuries and deaths. In my circle, I recently heard of a musician for a famous band who got the booster, immediately became sick, and soon died. His death has not been reported as vaccine-related. I don’t solicit such reports, but they come my way. So, even doctors are keeling over in astounding numbers, but the profession has been intimidated into silence. This is not new. When fluoride was rolled out in the 1950s, half of dentists did not believe in it, but almost nobody dared speak out. Germany is not quite as Orwellian, so some truth sneaks out periodically. Europe was similarly pressured to approve the vaccines. There is now a global campaign to discuss vaccine injuries. We’ll see how long it survives.

Nearly all of what I have seen on vaccine injuries was related to the blood vessels, generally being damaged and clotted by the spike proteins that the vaccines make. Many end up damaging the heart, but the brain and other organs also get damaged. Within weeks of the vaccine rollout, I was seeing women report “raging” periods after vaccination, and now a study has confirmed it, at more than 40% of menstruating women.

The Pfizer data dump keeps on delivering. Pfizer’s revenues doubled, thanks to Fauci and friends, in the sweetest deal on Earth, but some Pfizer people are speaking up. Moderna is at the same trough, with the same criminality, enabled by Fauci’s minions. The vaccine pipeline is wide open today, with no testing at all. Even vaccine cheerleader Paul Offit (who “voted himself rich”) is alarmed. Children will bear the brunt of this evil.

That is as much as I can stand writing on this for one day.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (23rd July 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (24th July 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (25th July 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #10077
    Thanks

Hi:

I can’t recall why at the moment, but yesterday, I found myself reading up on Victor Fischer. He is in my writings plenty, such as here and here, but I never gave him his own post. I found a Popular Mechanics article on his engine, attached. I also attached a picture of Victor. I am also attaching a judgment against him, as he tried to beat credit card charges in 2007.

Victor was born in about 1930, so would be about 92 today, if he was still alive, which I doubt. He was always kind of heavy, and obesity and a long life do not go together well. The most recent thing that I found on him was this article from 2015, linked from his LinkedIn profile. Having a LinkedIn profile does not mean that the person is alive. I have seen LinkedIn profiles for people who have been dead for years. Victor studied the brain, did a YouTube show in 2013 on it, and here is a book that he wrote on the subject. Here is a list of Fischer’s patents. Here is a page on his engine, part of one of my essays, and even part of an email of mine that Mr. Skeptic published.

Like Mr. Big Time Attorney, Victor left Dennis high and dry when Dennis did not give him enough money. Mr. Big Time Attorney and Victor were mercenaries, which is normal for their professions, and arguably all professions. So it is, in a world of scarcity and fear. Yull Brown was a mercenary, so was Bob Van Der Maas, which is standard for inventors. The closest thing that I ever met to an altruistic inventor was Mr. Mentor, but he was a long ways from that, too. I grew up around rocket scientists (1, 2) and inventors.

I have watched the media and others tell Big Lies about Dennis since the day that I met him. The biggest lie of all is that Dennis is a criminal. He is the greatest human being that I have ever met and probably ever will. Another Big Lie is that Dennis never had any viable technologies or talent around him. His heat pump is still the best heating system that has ever been on the world market. The talent around him was legit, and some was world class. Mr. Engineer led the team at Boeing that built the 707. He supervised the construction of the 747 building (still the world’s largest building), and was its first plant superintendent. But, he is not the world class talent that I refer to. Mr. Mentor topped the list. But Victor was no slouch, although he never vied for the integrity prize.

Best,

Wade

Name:	fischer popular mechanics.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	49335  
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th July 2022 at 15:05.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (24th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (27th July 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (25th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kudzy (26th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #10078
    Thanks

Hi:

It is traffic time. Today, this thread will go over four million views. Most came from bots, but many thousands of people have come to this thread over the years. I am still pretty low profile for now, which suits me fine. In a few years of writing, including a book, I plan to seek a higher profile, to find those needles, and we’ll see how it goes. Without this oasis that Bill and friends built, I would have a much lower profile. So, here’s to Bill and crew.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (24th July 2022), Annacarl (26th July 2022), avid (26th July 2022), Baby Steps (24th July 2022), Bill Ryan (24th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (27th July 2022), Blastolabs (24th July 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (25th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (25th July 2022), kudzy (26th July 2022), Reinhard (24th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #10079
    Thanks

Hi:

Being Brian’s and Ed’s biographer has been a labor of love and an honor, and I do what I can to keep the legacies of those great men alive. In ways, I am glad that Ed did not live to see the past few years, as the media has gone full Orwell, particularly with the “pandemic” and Russia. Some of Ed’s pals, such as Sam Husseini, are all over the lab-origin issue, and another has taken on the science, especially around vaccination. With Noam’s support of coerced vaccination, I don’t know where Ed would have ended up on the issue, but the propaganda and censorship would have been right down Ed’s alley.

With Brian, while he was definitely a lefty, other than the free energy issue, a poignant issue has been space exploration. Today, I read this article on the new Moon race. Not long before Brian died, there was renewed fervor for a manned Mars mission, even settling Mars. It reached a fevered pitch in recent years, but I have yet to see Brian’s name mentioned in the media on the subject. He is still the only human who has been publicly asked/ordered to go to Mars. Brian was quite the NASA gadfly, and some of the exact issues that Brian raised over 50 years ago are still relevant, as can be seen in that article.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th July 2022 at 16:17.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (24th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (27th July 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (25th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (25th July 2022), kudzy (26th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #10080
    Thanks

Hi:

I am working on my First Epoch chapter of my new essay, and want to make something very clear on when fire was controlled. Last month, I posted on how dates keep getting pushed back for the control of fire and acquisition of language, and it is no longer “radical” to propose 1.5-to-2.0 million years ago for those behaviors, which is also when Homo erectus appeared on the evolutionary scene. Homo erectus invented the Acheulean culture, and their hand axes I think can be called the first evidence of human craftsmanship. They were first made about 1.5 million years ago. There is no significant controversy on that date, to my knowledge. In Africa, there is evidence of controlled fire at 1.5 million years ago.

People today make Acheulean hand axes and start fires how they think that ancient humans did. Watch these videos of making hand axes (1, 2). In that first one, the stone being worked is flint. Here is a video of a guy making a fire with flint, iron pyrite, and fungus. There is not much difference between making a hand ax and making a fire, and they also had flint in common. I am attaching images of making hand axes and making fire. Cleverly banging rocks together, either for tools, or to make fire, are very close cousins, and arguably nearly identical activities.

Also, making fire was immensely more important than making a hand ax. The control of fire was the biggest game changer in the human journey, and our societies are powered by fire today (burning hydrocarbon fuels). Darwin said that the two greatest inventions of humanity were language and the control of fire. I’ll buy that.

In my studies on the origin of language, the leading idea today is that it would have been likely invented by parents’ teaching their offspring complex tasks, and most likely by mothers, not fathers. For me, the first evidence of craftsmanship is a likely indicator of when language may have originated, and today, evolutionary linguists are proposing that language was invented around two million years ago, when Homo erectus appeared on the scene.

Early Homo erectus had a brain more than twice as large as a chimp’s, and about 60-70% as large as a Homo sapiens brain. They were not rocket scientists, but likely had rudimentary language, made fine tools, and likely also made and controlled fire. The main evolutionary journey was over when Homo erectus appeared. The 3-to-5 million years since the human line split from the chimp line, to the arrival of Homo erectus, was when the big changes happened (exploding brain growth, bipedal locomotion, increasingly capable hands, losing our hair, shrunken digestive tract, including our teeth). Everything since the arrival of Homo erectus has been the small stuff of human evolution.

Best,

Wade

Name:	acheulean 1.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	49341   Click image for larger version

Name:	acheulean 2.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	49342   Click image for larger version

Name:	fire1.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	49343  

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (26th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (27th July 2022), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Joseph McAree (26th July 2022), kfm27917 (25th July 2022), kudzy (26th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 536 FirstFirst 1 4 404 454 494 504 514 536 LastLast