Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10041
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

On the abortion issue, it is nice to see American blacks calling Clarence Thomas a traitor and even an Uncle Tom. I am not alone in stating that. Thomas is a piece of work, and his wife may be worse. Susan Collins is either an idiot or in on it.

It was nice to see the pope exposing the hypocrisy of right-wingers, who are allegedly pro-life, but guns are the leading cause of death of American children.

Even when Roe v. Wade was the law, Red States were criminalizing pregnancy and childbirth. It could get a whole lot worse (1, 2, 3). Our barbarism has long been on the global stage, but we are dialing it up to 11 these days.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th June 2022), Bill Ryan (27th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (28th June 2022), Chris Gilbert (27th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th June 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), Franny (28th June 2022), Harmony (28th June 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), kudzy (27th June 2022), onevoice (30th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), Reinhard (27th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #10042
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written plenty on the insanity of West Coast liberals, with the trans issue, for instance. American society is disintegrating, and so-called liberals are making it worse. What is happening where I live is also happening in Portland. This all really accelerated with the “pandemic” that Fauci may well have helped author. That the “left” may be crazier than the “right” today is really something. As I state plenty, this is what a world of scarcity and fear looks like, and there is only one way out that I know of, but everybody hacks at branches if they hack at all. Time is very short to right the ship.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th June 2022), Bill Ryan (27th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (28th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th June 2022), Franny (28th June 2022), Harmony (28th June 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), kudzy (27th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), Reinhard (27th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #10043
    Thanks

Hi:

I just watched this interview with Matt Taibbi, in which he was on a right-wing show. I have written about Taibbi plenty. His interview was about how the Democratic Party has lost its way and provided the opening that Trump exploited, as it abandoned working-class Americans and got swept up into identity politics, especially the trans craze. Like Ed, I lost interest in American presidential politics after the 2000 election. I haven’t voted since, and I was raised to be a Democrat.

I have written plenty about my Rip Van Winkle moment on the transsexual craze, as I watched my natal city go off the deep end. I wrote just this morning on the disintegration of West Coast societies, which is just part of the decline of industrial civilization and the American Empire.

I got my big awakening during my first stint with Dennis, but I have had a number of Rip Van Winkle moments over the years, as events overtook me, and I finally woke up to what was happening. In 2000, I became aware of a movement that attacked vegetarians, which I still regard as bizarre. It amazed me that they tried to portray all vegetarians as juvenile PETA fanatics.

Four years after that, I was in traffic, and ahead of me was a car with a bumper sticker that said to pull it over and buy a house with no downpayment. I had already witnessed a real estate scandal and collapse, and began telling everybody who would listen in 2005 that another collapse was coming. I knew that something was broken when I saw those bumper stickers. It took years for the collapse to happen, and then it became clear what had happened.

Then I had that trans Rip Van Winkle moment in 2019. I knew that something was broken, and then I began studying how it became that way.

Those are all actually related to my efforts to help the Fifth Epoch manifest. All of those situations above were outcomes in systems based on scarcity and fear. Do away with scarcity and fear, and those insane games end. I hope that I have had my last Rip Van Winkle moment.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th June 2022 at 00:24.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th June 2022), Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (28th June 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), Franny (28th June 2022), Harmony (28th June 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), kudzy (28th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), Reinhard (30th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th June 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #10044
    Thanks

Hi:

The trans issue is a thorny one. Trans people are mentally ill and need help, not normalization of their affliction, like the BBC is doing. That guy with surgically altered Vulcan ears was not fooling anybody that he was a Vulcan, and was not wiping out something as vital as his reproductive capacity.

I have stated before that transing children is evil, as is vaccinating them for COVID, attached. What the “left” cannot seem to fathom is that vaccination and the trans movement are huge windfalls for the medical racket, but so-called lefties cannot seem to imagine that a medical racket even exists. They are as naïve as they come, and I include Noam in their company, sadly. As I have stated plenty, even among the defenders of science, medical science is considered its flimsiest and most corrupt branch, but the left often suffers from scientism, which is another form of religion. As always, blind dogma is the enemy, which is rooted in scarcity and fear, and it leaves people open to easy manipulation by the powerful, herded to their doom. Grim times.

Working hard on my essay, and just finished my final book, on the state of chimpanzee research, before I really get cracking on that First Epoch chapter. For male chimps, life is all about food (primarily fruit), fertile females, and protecting their territory (or acquiring new territory through violence). For females, life is all about successfully raising offspring. Humans are not so different.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th June 2022 at 14:21.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th June 2022), Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (29th June 2022), Bluegreen (28th June 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), Franny (28th June 2022), Harmony (28th June 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), kudzy (28th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), Reinhard (30th June 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #10045
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

Hi Wade:
    are you familiar with this book ?

https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperi...paperid=100542

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (30th June 2022), Ewan (30th June 2022), Franny (1st July 2022), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), Reinhard (30th June 2022), Wade Frazier (29th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #10046
    Thanks

Hi kfm:

No, I had not seen it before, but it is nice to see. I have a bunch of books and papers on energy and economy. As that author wrote, the only “real” way to write about economies is in energy terms. Money is relatively meaningless. If you express economics in energy terms, the great disparity in buying power, between the dollar and the local currency, when Americans spend in poor nations, for instance, becomes easy to understand. Industrial nation currencies are expensive compared to poor nations due to their energy consumption.

I have covered this topic in my work a lot, such as here. Economists, by and large, are lost in the weeds, and I see them as mostly intellectual warriors for the capital class. I have a really hard time getting most financial professionals to understand (but some financial bloggers do understand the connection pretty well, but are stuck in orthodox physics), as they are brainwashed into thinking in terms of money.

In the years of studying for writing what became my big essay, a key understanding that I eventually achieved was the multiplier effect of feeding machines with energy. A barrel of oil is the equivalent of energy that a human consumes in his/her diet in a year. Put that energy into a machine, however, and you get ten man-years of work. It is ten times as efficient, economy-wise, to feed a machine instead of a human. That is what made the Industrial Revolution the boon to humanity that it has been. You could replace ten people with a machine. That is why humanity’s standard of living has skyrocketed in industrial nations. Everything else is noise. Each American lives off the backs of several hundred “energy slaves.”

In the USA, our energy consumption is about 80 times our dietary calories, per capita. So, imagine a world in which everybody on Earth had access to 1,000 times, 10,000 times their energy consumption, or more, in increasingly sophisticated machines. In that world, Bill Gates would seem a pauper, just as the average American today lives a richer life than the world’s richest man did three centuries ago. That is what the Fifth Epoch is all about.

Also, that energy (ZPE) is harmlessly produced, and humanity would stop destroying the environment for material gain. The stupidity of doing that would quickly become obvious to everybody, and crime and warfare would no longer make any sense. Without free energy, it is the same old scarcity and fear game, which I am trying to help end.

Thanks for making me aware of that paper. I may use it in my essay work.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th June 2022), Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (30th June 2022), Chris Gilbert (30th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2022), Ewan (30th June 2022), Franny (1st July 2022), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (29th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), Reinhard (30th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th June 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #10047
    Language
    German
    Thanks

in that same line: The Complexity Trap
    https://consciousnessofsheep.co.uk/2...mplexity-trap/

Let’s talk about “value.” Value, at its simplest, is merely the consequences of acting upon the world in a manner which “improves” (some might say despoils) some part of it. If, for example, someone takes a pile of timber, a saw and some glue and nails, and then turns it into a table, they have added value. The same is true of goods and services across the economy. Wherever people act to improve the goods and services that we collectively consume, value is added… governments even attempt to tax that additional value via, well, Value Added Tax.

Value also has a clear relationship to another key factor in the way an economy works – productivity. We have all been brought up to understand that the simplest way of growing an economy is to improve productivity. In effect, to do more for less, or to put it another way, to make the addition of value more efficient.

In the coming months, as the western economies crater as a consequence of the follies of their elites, we are going to hear a great many siren voices urging us to improve our collective productivity in order to pull our stagnating economies out of the doldrums and to put an end to the cost-of-living crisis. And yet, among the biggest mistakes made by almost all of us is the false attribution of value and productivity.

For many on the political left, and at least some on the right, labour is the source of value – a view which can be traced back to classical liberal economists such as Adam Smith and David Ricardo. In classic Marxist thinking, capitalism uses the payment of wages for workers’ time as a means of converting the surplus value they create into profit. Politics in a capitalist economy then becomes an ongoing struggle over the respective shares of surplus value divided into the wages of workers and the profits of capitalists. According to Ricardo:

“The value of a commodity, or the quantity of any other commodity for which it will exchange, depends on the relative quantity of labour which is necessary for its production…”

Smith qualified this by arguing it was labour time rather than quantity which mattered:

“If among a nation of hunters, for example, it usually costs twice the labour to kill a beaver which it does to kill a deer, one beaver should naturally exchange for, or be worth two deer. It is natural that what is usually the produce of two days’ or two hours’ labour, should be worth double of what is usually the produce of one day’s or one hour’s labour.”

This line of thinking was flawed, since it allowed that the product of a bad or slow worker would have more value than the product of a good and fast worker. Marx was to tidy the thinking up by insisting that it was “socially necessary labour time” which mattered. The value of our wooden table was not the time our worker took to construct it, but rather the average time that a skilled carpenter would take to construct a wooden table. The other useful line of thought offered by Marx was that there is a difference between exchange and use value. This, for example, helps us understand why a Chippendale table might sell for a much higher amount than a plain utilitarian table. In monetary terms, the value of an item is merely whatever someone is prepared to pay for it. Nevertheless, there was something about socially necessary labour time which set a minimum value below which an item is neither worth selling nor even constructing.

Labour, in its naked form, however, is an incredibly weak source of value. And as Marx began to see later in his life – when Britain’s industrialisation had matured significantly – industrial machinery clearly added far more value than labour alone. (Although Marx refused to take this observation to its logical conclusion since it contradicted his class-based politics). In any case, Marx was wrong. It was not the machines themselves which were the source of value, but the coal-power which drove them. Nobel Prize-winning chemist and contrarian economist Frederick Soddy arrived at the real source of value in the early 1930s:

“Still one point seemed lacking to account for the phenomenal outburst of activity that followed in the Western world the invention of the steam engine, for it could not be ascribed simply to the substitution of inanimate energy for animal labour. The ancients used the wind in navigation and drew upon water-power in rudimentary ways. The profound change that then occurred seemed to be rather due to the fact that, for the first time in history, men began to tap a large capital store of energy and ceased to be entirely dependent on the revenue of sunshine. All the requirements of pre-scientific men were met out of the solar energy of their own times. The food they ate, the clothes they wore, and the wood they burnt could be envisaged, as regards the energy content which gives them use-value, as stores of sunlight. But in burning coal one releases a store of sunshine that reached the earth millions of years ago. In so far as it can be used for the purposes of life, the scale of living may be, to almost any necessary extent, augmented, devotion to the primitive ideas of the peoples of Kirkcaldy [i.e., Adam Smith and his followers] and Judea notwithstanding [i.e., economics is more religion than science].

“Then came the odd thought about fuel considered as a capital store, out of the consumption of which our whole civilisation, in so far as it is modern, has been built. You cannot burn it and still have it, and once burnt there is no way, thermodynamically, of extracting perennial interest from it. Such mysteries are among the inexorable laws of economics rather than of physics. With the doctrine of evolution, the real Adam turns out to have been an animal, and with the doctrine of energy the real capitalist proves to be a plant. The flamboyant era through which we have been passing is due not to our own merits, but to our having inherited accumulations of solar energy from the carboniferous era, so that life for once has been able to live beyond its income. Had it but known it, it might have been a merrier age!”

Insofar as the physiocrats, living during the heyday of pre-industrial landed estates, saw the land as the source of value it is because of the way the plants which grow on the land are able to photosynthesize solar energy and convert it into hydrocarbons which can feed humans directly or feed the animals which humans consume for fat and protein. In the same way, it was not so much the industrial machinery – still less the mass army of industrial workers – which provided the eighteenth and nineteenth century economy with massive quantities of surplus value so much as the fossilised solar energy locked up in the form of the coal which provided the energy behind the industrial economy.

Soddy also pointed to what was then the future predicament of fossil fuel depletion. Not only did we burn our way through the once-and-done “capital store” of accessible coal, but from the early twentieth century we set about the rapid depletion of oil and gas too. It is the surplus useful energy (sometimes referred to as exergy) – the amount left over after we have obtained the energy to begin with – which is the source of the surplus value generated in the industrial economy. And the huge quantities involved explain why a large part of the population of western states have enjoyed a standard of living which would be the envy of kings, and, indeed, why we are ruled over by a handful of godzillionaires whose wealth is so vast as to make the Gods of Olympus jealous… which is something of a problem because the world recently passed peak exergy.

That is, while there may be roughly as much fossil fuel in the ground as we have consumed in the course of three centuries of industrialisation, we also burned our way through the cheap and easy deposits first. Consider this an issue of “socially necessary exergy” – nobody was going to buy or even extract oil from deep beneath the North Sea or from hydraulically fractured shale deposits while it was still possible to obtain all the oil you needed by knocking a pipe into the ground. We will, of course, continue to extract ever more difficult and expensive fossil fuels, but their extraction will remorselessly consume an ever-greater part of the exergy previously available to the wider economy. Which, in turn, means that the wider economy is going to shrink… and we have no economic theory to explain how we are going to handle this.

What of productivity? Surely – and visibly – technology adds value. After all, we now have automated production processes which can manufacture goods with barely a human finger laid upon them. But as with labour back in Adam Smith’s day, what the technology is achieving is the efficient conversion of exergy into value. And while this can have massive results – there is a big difference, for example, between Trevithick’s 1804 steam locomotive trundling down the Taff valley at walking pace (and later having to be towed back up by horses) and Gresley’s Mallard achieving the world record for a steam locomotive of 126 mph in 1938 – there are both physical (thermodynamic) and economic limits to what can be achieved. As with fossil fuels themselves, technological improvement – aka productivity gains, i.e., optimising the conversion of exergy into value – is cheap and easy to begin with but hard and expensive later on:

There is a reason why Mallard still holds the speed record for a steam locomotive, and it is the same reason why nobody has replaced Concorde in providing supersonic commercial flight – it costs too much! Indeed, Mallard and Concorde both turned out to be state-subsidised luxury passenger transport for the wealthy. And in both cases, electorates – most of whom could not afford the ticket price – eventually refused to vote for any more corporate welfare.

Although we like to pretend that the technology which surrounds us is novel and world-changing, as physicist Tom Murphy has shown, much of it would be recognisable to someone in the USA of the 1950s:

“Look around your environment and imagine your life as seen through the eyes of a mid-century dweller. What’s new? Most things our eyes land on will be pretty well understood. The big differences are cell phones (which they will understand to be a sort of telephone, albeit with no cord and capable of sending telegram-like communications, but still figuring that it works via radio waves rather than magic), computers (which they will see as interactive televisions), and GPS navigation (okay: that one’s thought to be magic even by today’s folk). They will no doubt be impressed with miniaturization as an evolutionary spectacle, but will tend to have a context for the functional capabilities of our gizmos.

“Telling ourselves that the pace of technological transformation is ever-increasing is just a fun story we like to believe is true. For many of us, I suspect, our whole world order is built on this premise.”

The point is that most of these technologies have already reaped the cheap and easy, and, indeed, almost all of the hard and expensive improvements that are ever going to be made. In this respect, we are entering a period similar to the early twentieth century when we hit the limits to coal-powered technologies. The big difference today being that there is no even more energy-dense and easily available new energy source available to us to usher in a new suite of technologies in the way that oil-based technologies rapidly replaced coal in the years after World War Two.

From this viewpoint, the smart thing to do today would be to simplify our way of life – and write-off a large part of the monetary claims on future exergy growth which will not be arriving – in order to bring our economies into line with the declining surplus energy available to us. The paradox though, is that – even at today’s higher prices – energy does not appear to be the biggest problem before us. For all of the complaints about the rapid and steep rise in fuel and electricity prices, they remain low in comparison to the benefits that we derive from them.

In the monetary economy, on the other hand, it is the cost of labour which looks like our biggest headache. In almost every business, the wage bill is far and away the biggest cost. And with the price of energy rising as a direct consequence of depleting exergy (and with few more productivity gains to be won) the greatest fear on the part of central bankers and policy-makers is that wage demands will begin to exceed price increases – a process compounded by labour shortages caused by two years of lockdown policies.

Labour shortages in Britain in the aftermath of the Napoleonic Wars, were an essential part of why we had an industrial revolution to begin with. The use of machinery to harness water and steam power rapidly out-produced craft workers, soon enough turning skilled artisans into mere machine-minders. And with labour shortages appearing again, the complexity trap is that corporations turn to technological automation to fill the gap. From supermarkets installing ever more self-service tills and automated farming to the end of High Street banking and the move to digital currencies, the trend toward technological fixes for our growing predicament is irresistible. But without the exergy to make it all work, something – very likely something big – is going to break.

The counter trend to technological automation can already be seen in less profitable sectors of the economy, where cheap labour has been used to replace increasingly unaffordable technologies such as the once ubiquitous automated car wash. Add these to a growing list of things that ordinary people used to be able to afford but no longer can. As the cost of necessities like food and temperature control continue to increase, the list will grow. And this will cause huge problems for the corporations which are pursuing the automation route… and, indeed, those of us who rely upon them as the customer base shrinks.

This loss of critical mass is one jaw of the complexity trap. Much of the automation that corporations are pursuing is only cheaper if a mass of the population uses it. As Netflix and Facebook have discovered recently, things go badly awry when people begin to unsubscribe. The same is true for the energy companies themselves since they rely on our collective willingness to continue using electricity and gas even as the price spirals upward. The problem, of course, is that we are not prepared to do this. Instead, we seek ways of cutting our use, with those at the bottom disconnecting themselves entirely. So much so that even that bastion of neoliberal austerity, the IMF, is now calling on states to subsidise energy and food… Not, as establishment media outlets may pretend, out of some sudden desire to alleviate the plight of the poor, but because when we stop buying, their system gets flushed around the U-bend.

Declining surplus energy is the other jaw of the trap. The immanent, and partially self-inflicted, loss of firm – 24/7/365 – electricity, along with periodic shortages of diesel, gas and food, are going to render hi-tech automated processes unworkable in practice. Your driverless tractor may plough the straightest furrows possible. But without diesel to fill the tank, it is no more than an expensive art installation. Digital currency is of little use when the servers are down and/or when the users have no electricity with which to transact. Try shopping during a power cut – something that is happening more often in the UK these days. You might want to pay, and the supermarket would be delighted to take your money. But if the tills aren’t working, it can’t be done… not even if you still use notes and coins, because without electricity, the system can’t process them. Oh, and as an aside, when the power goes off, the supermarket is legally bound to dump its frozen and chilled foods… even during a food shortage.

Several decades ago, sociologist Joseph Tainter observed that collapsing civilisations have a habit of unconsciously entering into complexity traps, adding energy-intensive complexity in a desperate attempt to sustain themselves. Our turn to energy-intensive automation in an attempt to overcome our growing woes and to maintain economic growth is likely repeating the same folly. The difference – at least for those who see the economy as primarily an energy rather than a monetary system – is that we have the necessary knowledge to avoid our complexity trap if only we are prepared to actively simplify away from an economy based on mass consumption in favour of one based around material simplicity… I’m not holding my breath though.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2022), Ewan (30th June 2022), Franny (1st July 2022), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), Krist (29th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), Reinhard (29th June 2022), The KMan (30th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #10048
    Thanks

Hi kfm:

At first glance, I thought that you wrote it, but then I saw that you just pasted in an article. That article is one of many that I have seen, and books, too, that deal with the coming end of the fossil fuel age. I have been a student of collapsed civilizations for nearly 20 years. I have watched Tainter and Diamond go at it, and others have joined the fray. What I have seen with every last one of them is that the Fifth Epoch is simply unimaginable to them. Their “solutions” are all versions of austerity, depopulating the planet, etc. They are all stuck in scarcity, unable to even imagine what is coming, but they are normal. The financial bloggers are, too, and that article is a classic financial-blogger-style effort.

The technologies that blow their prognostications out of the water are older than I am. They don’t understand how the world really works. They understand the relationship of energy and economy, but don’t really understand how what we have today is capitalism on steroids, and that those on top would happily destroy the planet rather than give up their power. Noam understands that, but his perspective is stunted in other ways.

Many years of engaging people like that led me to writing this essay, which brought Brian back into my life. It took me many years to see how each one of them was stuck on the ideology of their choice, and I finally realized that what they had in common was being rooted in scarcity. In that last quote that I put on Brian’s Wikiquotes page, he brilliantly summed it up, that while the truth seekers (Noam, scholars, scientists, conspiracists, and others trying to understand how our world works), pragmatists (free energy inventors and other “do something” people), and deep ecologists (environmentalists) each have a partial understanding of the issues, only the “spiritualists” attained the necessary awareness to make a dent. And he did not mean New Agers or the other “spiritual” brands that we see out there, who got swept up in nonsense such as QAnon. The spiritualists that he referred to have no creed other than love and awareness.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th June 2022 at 23:45.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd July 2022), Bill Ryan (30th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (30th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2022), Ewan (30th June 2022), Franny (1st July 2022), gayle (30th June 2022), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), Journeyman (1st July 2022), kfm27917 (30th June 2022), Krist (30th June 2022), Reinhard (30th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th June 2022), Sunray (30th June 2022), The KMan (30th June 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #10049
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a Ukraine post. First, from the man who clearly saw this coming back in 2014, John Mearsheimer, is his most recent analysis. He wrote that if the USA or Russia is “winning,” then the chance of nuclear war increases, in our Strangelovian times. Mearsheimer is a “realist,” and that school of thought tends to underplay economic factors. In the Fifth Epoch, there will not be any “realists.” Mearsheimer puts the lion’s share of responsibility for the Ukrainian catastrophe on the USA’s shoulders. Ed cited Mearsheimer right after the American-backed coup in 2014. Nazis are very prominent in Ukraine, and Mearsheimer called them “ultranationalists” in his article. The Ukrainian president is not exactly a proponent of democracy.

The runway for the Ukrainian disaster is actually over 30 years old, as the USA moved in and began taking a blowtorch to the powder keg, which the USA’s so-called left vociferously denies, in its delusional state. Of course, the USA’s economic war on Russia is backfiring, as well as militarily and geopolitically. Ukraine has long been crawling with the CIA, which even Western officials are admitting, and TPTB have normalized mass death and even the end of the world. There is a nascent movement to turn in the USA’s imperial horns.

One of my favorite journalists, Caitlin Johnstone, has been writing recently how the USA and West is whistling past a nuclear graveyard, as we take a blowtorch to the powder keg (1, 2, 3 – and she is far from alone), and she regularly discusses imperial propaganda and narrative control (and she is far from alone), and it is in overdrive today. We are risking World War III over using a fascist regime in Ukraine to weaken Russia. A standard refrain these days is that the USA will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. Waging proxy wars has long been an American specialty, and we have now dragged Lithuania into it, as another pawn on our global chessboard (and others), while Biden’s handlers now admit that Ukraine is a lost cause.

I like to end posts such as this one with the observation that in the Fifth Epoch, there won’t be cities as we know them, nations, politicians, warfare, or poverty. I vote for that outcome. Anybody with me?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd July 2022 at 03:04.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd July 2022), Bill Ryan (1st July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (2nd July 2022), Charles Harris (2nd July 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th July 2022), Ernie Nemeth (2nd July 2022), Ewan (1st July 2022), Franny (1st July 2022), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), Journeyman (1st July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), kudzy (2nd July 2022), Reinhard (2nd July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10050
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a pandemic post, but I will try to keep it short. Steve Kirsch earlier offered a million dollars to anybody who could show that his statistical work on COVID vaccine deaths was wrong. He is still waiting to find a taker. His latest work shows how the heart inflammation rate from the vaccine is 500 times higher than the CDC is admitting, and he estimates American COVID vaccines deaths at 600,000 now, as have others. He earlier wrote how a pathologist found that over 90% of the people who died after being vaccinated died from the vaccine. The VAERS system is the only one that the public can see on vaccine injuries, and the CDC admitted that it never looks at it, as far as vaccine safety goes. Severe COVID is rare among the unvaccinated. The COVID vaccine seems related to new diseases, and a great increase in incidence in diseases such as cancer. They have been a disaster, while treatments that did work were attacked and wiped out (1, 2). And here comes the next phony “pandemic.” I am attaching a Mercola article on how the Rockefellers predicted the global famine that might be around the corner.

Kennedy’s book began with the staggering conflicts of interest in the medical field. More than anything else, that is why Western medicine is a racket. Medical “science” is something akin to voodoo. From AZT to Remdesivir to Nevirapine, Kennedy’s book chronicled the outright fraud engaged in for the trials for those drugs. As usual, it is looking like Pfizer’s COVID vaccine trials were fraudulently performed, it dismissed all adverse COVID vaccine reactions, which is typical, and now, the FDA is trying to waive testing for future vaccines. The FDA is simply a rubber stamp for Big Pharma (1, 2). The COVID vaccines seem to actually increase the risk of getting COVID. I won’t be lining up to get mine. I am attaching two Mercola articles on the subject. The COVID stats have been manipulated and politicized from the beginning.

Children have zero risk from COVID, and this rush to vaccinate infants is evil (1, 2, 3, 4), as our system preys on the most vulnerable members of our societies. Chronic diseases have been skyrocketing in children, ever since Fauci took the helm. Congress specifically instructed Fauci to find out why, but he gave them the finger instead, as he protected his patrons.

The WHO, like all of the big medical organizations, was corrupted long ago, and is essentially owned by Bill Gates today, who was its biggest funder in 2020. The WHO is behind the effort to waive future vaccine testing. The testing that they did perform was always fraudulent, but now they won’t even need to keep up appearances. The Big Brother aspects of what is happening has also been in our faces (1, 2, 3).

Anybody who denies that COVID came from a lab leak is either lying or ignorant, Mercola article attached on that.

That is all that I can stand to write on this for one day.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (3rd July 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th July 2022), Franny (2nd July 2022), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Ixopoborn (22nd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), kudzy (2nd July 2022), Reinhard (2nd July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (2nd July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022), ulli (2nd July 2022)

21. Link to Post #10051
    Thanks

Hi:

As a little addendum to yesterday’s pandemic post, attached is this morning’s Mercola article about an interview with Ryan Cole, who is mentioned plenty in Kennedy’s book. In Seattle and Ventura, there were never any complaining customers, but that did not stop the establishment gangsters from coming after us. That is how “consumer protection” works in the USA, which is the biggest protection racket on Earth.

Reading Mercola’s article brought back memories. Cole’s medical license is being attacked in multiple states, and not one patient has made a complaint against Cole, but the medical gangsters are trying to get his license revoked. You have to be a fighter to survive attacks like that. The propaganda and censorship has reached levels that even Ed would have been impressed with.

Mercola’s article goes into the skyrocketing diseases caused by the vaccine, and also the blood clotting, which is very commonly reported. That is what is causing all of the heart inflammation, heart attacks, strokes, and other clot-related conditions, which often kill the patients. The medical racket is going into overdrive to cover it up. Evil times.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd July 2022 at 12:50.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (4th July 2022), Franny (7th July 2022), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), kudzy (3rd July 2022), Reinhard (4th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #10052
    Thanks

Hi:

This post will be on a familiar theme. In the mayhem and chaos of today’s world, with the parade of evil led by my great nation, it is easy to get sucked into the drama, the insanity, and the darkness. Whether it is the “pandemic,” Ukraine, the transsexual craze, banning abortion, or myriad other highly charged topics, it can be difficult to see what they all have in common: scarcity and fear. They have all been orchestrated, to one degree or another, by the global rackets, the media has enabled all of them, with perhaps a partial exception regarding the abortion ban, and it is one of the biggest rackets in of itself.

The only solution to all of that is abundance, and only free energy can deliver that. Everything else happening on Earth today is noise. People hack at branches if they hack at all. During my career, many times I saw situations that amounted to: “I don’t have time to patch the hull; I am too busy bailing.” With the arrival of abundance, all of the rackets will collapse in short order. The world as we know it will end, and nobody will miss it.

In the end, what I am attempting is little different from what I said in my 2009 Camelot interview: I am just trying to get people to imagine the Fifth Epoch. Well, it is a little more than that, as I also know how to get there, but imagining it comes first. Otherwise, we would never pursue it. My work is not short on vision. But getting people to adopt a vision of abundance is no easy feat, even for the few who want to. Nearly everybody is mired in scarcity and fear, even addicted to it, and egocentrically focused on their lives. It is just the reality of the planet we live on, and it does no good to judge the asleep and dark pathers (AKA psychopaths and sociopaths), who call the tune that nearly everybody dances to, but I would like to complain to whoever set up this reality, in this vale of tears, at least a little. As Michael stated, most people never wake up in any incarnation. It is just what it is, whatever the Creator had in mind.

My required choir qualities I listed off the top of my head one day (as I also did with my free energy awareness levels), as I have been doing this for so long. If people don’t care, the rest does not matter. If they are not awake, they see my work as either meaningless or a threat to their existence. My jury is still out on a mystical awakening, but Brian thought that it was required. He may have been right. I have yet to see a materialist get it, as materialists are stuck in their religion and don’t even realize that it is a religion.

One thing I have been meaning to write about is how while psychic ability is natural, it can also atrophy. Brian wrote about leading spoon-bending classes, and how everybody would bend a spoon except for the white male professionals in the room. I was recently reading this book, by one of those white male professionals who is married to a psychic woman. He has seen enough to know that psychic abilities are real, but admitted that, as a white male professional, that his psychic abilities had withered beyond redemption. Well, I don’t know about that. I can’t really get angry with José Silva, but the Silva course is a shadow of what it was 50 years ago. The only thing like it that I know of is taught at the Monroe Institute, but it costs several thousand dollars. In a 40-hour Silva course, virtually all participants discovered their psychic abilities. In the Fifth Epoch, all children will develop their natural psychic abilities, free of the dogmas and superstitions of organized religion. Aspects of all religions will survive into the Fifth Epoch (the love part, at minimum), but none of today’s religions will. But no other ideologies will survive, either.

A major aspect of what I do is try to help people see through today’s ideologies, understand how they are all based on scarcity and fear, and none of them represent reality very well. That is partly what comprehensive thinking can help people accomplish. What I found over many years was that to the degree that people were hooked on their favorite ideologies, they could not imagine the Fifth Epoch. But for those who could imagine the Fifth Epoch, their hearts led, not their heads. Those who drag along their ideological baggage cannot see beyond it.

I am not about coercing people into giving up their ideological teddy bears or forcing anybody to wake up. I leave them to their security blankets and slumbers. When the Fifth Epoch arrives, they will soon understand that those comforters are not needed any longer, and they will relinquish them, just as children eventually put their toys away forever, and maybe keep one or two around for remembrance.

My task is far harder than it may seem. The people I seek are very rare today. I got my energy dreams, and cultural and mystical awakenings, nearly 50 years ago. What I long, strange trip it has been, which few people can even believe happened. That is one reason why I write like I do, to make myself more human, as not everybody can hang out with me. Everything that I write about is the truth as I see it. Trying to deceive anybody is the path of disaster, and I need people who love and seek the truth.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd July 2022 at 17:18.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (4th July 2022), Franny (7th July 2022), Harmony (4th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), Reinhard (8th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #10053
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

You might find this discussion featuring Dr. Joseph Farrell of interest:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1505451
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2022), Franny (7th July 2022), Harmony (4th July 2022), Reinhard (8th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #10054
    Thanks

Hi Onawah:

Several years ago, I watched Doug Caddy’s interview on that Dark Journalist show. It is a show that I thought about being on someday, but we’ll see. I watched that show that you linked to. Thirty years ago, I bought Adventures Unlimited stuff, but it was rarely up to scratch. That author, Joseph Farrell, is a bible scholar who has gotten into a lot of the same territory that I cover. I definitely don’t come at it from a biblical perspective. Farrell self-admittedly was connecting plenty of Nazi-NASA-spook-ET-JFK dots, which is obviously related to what I do (1, 2, 3). He brings in ZPE, Bearden, and so on. There are many dots there, and many are connected. Just how they are connected is the question. For instance, as far as Farrell’s work goes, I doubt the exploded planet hypothesis for the asteroid belt (it seems to be debris from the early years of our solar system’s formation), and Oswald was definitely a spook, but I am pretty skeptical that Oswald was deeply inside on the exotic tech front. Farrell does not get too far out there, to his credit, but I want to stress how what I am doing is very different.

Farrell and the Dark Journalist guy discuss the goings on with the high and mighty, at least the visible ones. My experience is that you have never heard of the people who really run the world. I know that technologies are on Earth that would turn humanity into a Star Trek culture very quickly, in short, the Fifth Epoch. So, the conspiracist stuff is often not that far off the mark, but I am doing something different than wonder and worry about what the elite, both retail and wholesale, are up to. That kind of orientation turns us into spectators and victims, not creators, which is a universal weakness of every political stripe. It is time to think like creators, not spectators and victims, which is what my work is about. I am not going to cede the future of the species to those elites and their henchmen, most of whom are dark pathers, but they are also not my focus.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th July 2022 at 12:07.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th July 2022), Bill Ryan (4th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (5th July 2022), Franny (7th July 2022), Harmony (5th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), kudzy (5th July 2022), onawah (5th July 2022), Patrikas (5th July 2022), Reinhard (6th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #10055
    Thanks

Hi:

I saw a couple of articles this morning that I want to comment on. The first is attached, from Mercola, on the Ukraine war. Not bad, on the American hypocrisy and war profiteering. At the end of that Dark Journalist show that I watched this morning, they also discussed Ukraine a little, the risk of nuclear war, etc. It is all close to what I have been writing for months. Grim stuff.

On a lighter note, kind of, I just read this Bloomberg article on looted Cambodian sculptures. It is one of innumerable examples of the kind of journalism that the USA engages in. There was not one word in that article that the primary author of the Cambodian catastrophe that led to all of the looting was the USA. We bombed Cambodia into oblivion, which led to what happened with that looted art, but the USA is portrayed in that article as the force of justice in getting those looted items repatriated to Cambodia. That kind of spectacularly lopsided reporting is typical in the American media, the kind that Ed spent his life exposing. The article mentioned UNESCO a few times, but nothing on how the USA withdrew from it.

That is the kind of blinkered reporting that dominates the mainstream media, giving the consumers of it a highly slanted view of the world, and particularly their nation’s role in it.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th July 2022), Bill Ryan (4th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (5th July 2022), Franny (7th July 2022), Harmony (5th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), onawah (5th July 2022), Reinhard (8th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #10056
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll sneak in another pandemic post. I have long written about Pfizer’s fraudulent practices, which is standard procedure in the medical racket. Pfizer has been caught in criminal activity so many times that it has been called its business model. Its COVID vaccine trials appear to have been fraudulently performed, as usual. The FDA and CDC were complicit the entire way, which is also normal. Mercola’s article for today is attached, it covers some of that grim territory, and features some recent work by Peter Doshi. Doshi is not some fringe player, but is a senior editor at the British Medical Journal, and has been one of the few not frightened into silence by the medical racketeers. Kennedy wrote about him a little in his book.

Pfizer rigged its trials with the usual chicanery that Fauci engaged in regularly during his career, and the media will cover for the medical racket, and all of the rackets, the best that it can, no matter how many people have their lives wrecked or die.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th July 2022 at 13:15.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th July 2022), Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (6th July 2022), Franny (7th July 2022), Harmony (5th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), Reinhard (8th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #10057
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written plenty about Sam Husseini’s work in the past year (1, 2, 3), and yesterday, he published an article on one of his personal projects: the lab-origin scenario of COVID-19. It is a big subject, and Sam begins his article in the same way that Kennedy began his book, by noting the mind-boggling conflicts of interest in the situation. That Peter Daszak is in any way involved with “investigating” the Wuhan situation is incredible, but that situation has largely passed in silence in the media, as prodigious conflicts of interest are the norm these days. Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is a conflict-of-interest model. Sam’s article also touched on an issue that I recently wrote about, which is the role that Democracy Now! plays, as it has become an establishment mouthpiece on key issues, which is alarming and dispiriting.

Sam noted how reckless the Wuhan gain-of-function research was, and Kennedy asked the question of whether that recklessness was intentional, so that Fauci could finally have a real pandemic on his hands, after a career of crying wolf. Kennedy is no conspiracist, even though his father and uncle were murdered by conspiracies. This is similar to the 9/11 issue, of whether the incident was allowed to happen, engineered to happen, or was simply the result of typical governmental incompetence. The Pearl Harbor attack is similar.

As with the Kennedy murders, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, and now the origin of COVID, officialdom will never tell the real story.

Keep it up, Sam.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th July 2022 at 18:14.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (6th July 2022), Bill Ryan (6th July 2022), Franny (7th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), Reinhard (6th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #10058
    Thanks

Hi:

As I read about events in our world, a great deal is alarming and disgusting, of course, while some is auspicious. When I read about current events, I often have two predominant thoughts:

To be able to hold both thoughts, or transition between them, is a key talent that the choir needs to have. Yesterday, I read this short article on perfectionism. The author is a recovering perfectionist, and made a clear distinction between being conscientious and being a perfectionist. I have been called a perfectionist, but I doubt that the label fits, particularly with how that author defined it. Perfectionists are very hard on themselves, with a fragile self-regard.

As I read that article, one passage stood out, about how each American generation became more perfectionist, and the academics wrote, “Failure is so severe in a market-based society.” My response to reading that was, “Of course.” I think that “market-based” society is a misnomer. Capitalism is a better description. There are no free markets, because of capitalism. My reading of that issue is that the pressure of success, because the price of failure is so high, wrecks people, and so we have ever-more perfectionist people in the dog-eat-dog West, and they are not well. In the Fifth Epoch, we won’t have perfectionists, or the few that there are will get the help they need. All of these stress-caused dysfunctions should wither away in the Fifth Epoch.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (7th July 2022), Bill Ryan (7th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (8th July 2022), Chris Gilbert (7th July 2022), Franny (10th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (9th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #10059
    Language
    German
    Thanks

along the lines of WF's thinking, here is an interesting article:

The Chinese characters for the English word crisis are famously - and incorrectly - translated as danger and opportunity. The more accurate translation is precarious plus critical juncture or inflection point.

Beneath its surface stability, our economy is precarious because the foundation of the global economy - cheap energy - has reached an inflection point: From now on, energy will become more expensive.

The cost will be too low for energy producers to make enough money to invest in future energy production, and too high for consumers to have enough money left after paying for the essentials of energy, food, shelter, etc., to spend freely.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/landfill-economy

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), Franny (10th July 2022), Trisher (8th July 2022), Wade Frazier (8th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #10060
    Thanks

Hi kfm:

Charles Hughes Smith is one of those financial bloggers that I contacted some years back, and never heard back. Smith understands that energy is the foundation of the real economy. Money is simply an accounting device with no intrinsic value, to play the exchange game. Actually, the cheap energy era began ending in 1973, with the USA’s first energy crisis, a few years after it reached Peak Oil. Peak Oil was reached globally in 2006. We are on the fast train to catastrophe, and $6 per gallon gasoline is a gentle preview. I wrote some on this topic recently.

Yes, crisis can mean opportunity. In fact, every Epoch of the human journey was likely spurred by a crisis. The chaos of this ice age coincided with the rise of humans, and our ape ancestors likely left the shrinking rainforest more by being pushed by crisis than pulled by opportunity. The migration from Africa by the Founder Group may have been due to population pressures in Africa. The domestication of plants was partly because the easy meat had been rendered extinct. Charcoal was very expensive in a deforested and industrializing England, and coal was substituted, which made the Industrial Revolution possible.

So, here we are, mining the dregs of Earth’s fossil fuel deposits. Will industrial civilization collapse, or will enough of us pull our collective heads out of the sand long enough to begin using technologies that are older than I am? As Uncle Bucky said, we are facing Utopia or oblivion. I know which one I vote for.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th July 2022 at 16:42.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (8th July 2022), Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (9th July 2022), Franny (10th July 2022), Joseph McAree (25th July 2022), kfm27917 (8th July 2022), kudzy (9th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 536 FirstFirst 1 3 403 453 493 503 513 536 LastLast