Results 9,321 to 9,340 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9321
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,675 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Once in a great while, I see activities that we will see a lot of in the early Fifth Epoch, as humanity repairs the damage it has inflicted over the millennia. Earth’s coral reefs are threatened. Just since the 1980s, a third of coral reefs have died. Nothing that dramatic has happened since the bolide that took the dinosaurs out.

Global Warming has to stop, if today’s reefs are going to survive, but people have been repairing reefs lately, and it is nice to see. In the early Fifth Epoch, there will be a lot of that kind of activity, as humanity repairs the damage.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th May 2021 at 14:22.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (10th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th May 2021), Gracy (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th May 2021), sunflower (9th May 2021), Trisher (9th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #9322
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,419 times in 685 posts

Here are some statistics to backup Wade's work about energy

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/ene...-talking-about

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021), Joseph McAree (14th May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021), Wade Frazier (10th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #9323
    Thanks

Hi KFM:

God bless Gail. She is describing the problem well. I have interacted with her, and will write a lot about trying to reach bloggers like her.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Harmony (10th May 2021), Joseph McAree (14th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #9324
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a pandemic post. This will be a long one, as I clean out my link stash. I am always wary of the political right. I respect “paleoconservatives,” even though I strongly disagree with their ideas. Mr. Professor was a traditional conservative, at least before he met me. When he lived with me for a couple of weeks, during my second stint with Dennis, he read Zinn’s A People’s History, and he suggested that my public work should be along those lines (it is ).

I don’t have any respect for neoconservatives, however, who had a lot do with the invasion of Iraq (Cheney, Rummy, Wolfowitz, Perle, etc.), but the so-called “left” can be as bad or worse in ways. Noam has long pointed out that American “liberals” are united with “conservatives” in their warmongering. They are both imperialists, with slightly different rhetoric.

That woman who leads America’s Front Line Doctors spoke at the capital riots, and we’ll see how it goes with her in court. That is lunatic right stuff, but I found this recent open letter from her organization to be pretty good.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons is also out there on the right, maybe far right, but they frequently produce good stuff, such as this recent open letter on college vaccine mandates.

JFK and RFK were definitely murdered by the same interests, and it took 50 years for the Kennedy family to finally admit that they never bought the Warren Report. RFK, Jr., gets big points for that. I sure would not call RFK, Jr., a right winger or even a conspiracist, but his site’s section on the COVID issue has a lot of those right-wing sources in it, including Tucker Carlson from Fox News. It is far from the only source, but it can be challenging and wearying to keep trying to parse out the political bias from the various sources.

So-called Big Pharma is the central pillar of the medical racket. Of that, let there be no doubt. If people want to argue that the secret teams and other enforcers are not on the official corporate payroll, or even known to Big Pharma’s CEOs, that is fine, and the energy racket is similar. I am not too interested in the structure, other than to acknowledge that the people at the top know full well the game they are playing. It is that way with all the global rackets.

The germ theory of disease, first proposed by Pasteur, is ripe for being challenged, and until the pleomorphic discoveries by scientists such as Béchamp, Rife, and Naessens are given fair hearings in the halls of orthodoxy, I will always have great doubt about the germ theory and the treatments that arise from it. I suspect that the germ theory is incomplete, at best.

That brings us to this pandemic. As Nicholas Wade recently wrote, the evidence suggests that COVID was a manufactured disease made in a Wuhan lab, which Fauci was involved with, and the denials of any connection are loudly voiced by people with conflicts of interest, who lie about their conflicts. Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is a conflict-of-interest model, endemic conflicts of interest characterize all of the rackets and most professions, and my erstwhile profession is far from exempt from that. Anything that challenges the official COVID narrative is being censored by the leading Internet platforms, as American censorship rival’s China’s. That has long been an American specialty, of achieving censorship that rivals and can exceed that of totalitarian systems. It makes one wonder what totalitarian really means, or its Orwellian use.

So, if everybody is grinding axes and lying, how the heck can the truth be pursued for something like this pandemic? The leading fiction of this pandemic is that scientists, biomedical companies, public health officials, and politicians are above the political-economic fray. None of them are, and they all have interlocking confluences of self- interest, so much that the basic science is very much in question.

Nearly a year ago, I crunched some numbers that suggested that the COVID-related deaths may have been twice the reported deaths, and a recent study confirmed that idea (1, 2). But of the nearly million American deaths attributed to COVID, only about 50,000 of them are strictly COVID-related. The people dying are basically old, fat, and unhealthy. If an American is under 70 and healthy, the chances of dying, if he/she gets COVID, is nil, at far less than a 1% chance. As I also wrote, I expect American deaths to be below normal for the next few years, as the pandemic “pulled forward” deaths, of people who would have soon died anyway.

The West has long practiced what has been called catastrophe capitalism, in that corporations and states take advantage of such catastrophes to garner more wealth and power to themselves, not much different from war profiteering, and it can be traced back as far as the Black Death.

I have far more to write about this, and I will soon, but it is time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th May 2021 at 17:28.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th May 2021), Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (10th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (10th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Joseph McAree (24th May 2021), onawah (17th May 2021), Reinhard (10th May 2021), Trisher (11th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #9325
    Thanks

Hi:

Every day, I study and write, but I am also juggling other events in my life, and I have been waylaid recently. So, my fair hearing essay is not as far along as I wish it was, and another writing project trumps it, so I am set back a little further.

I had occasion this morning to look at traffic to my site, and found this little rant about the germ theory of disease. It prominently features my work.

I am not saying that the germ theory is definitely false. What I am saying is that it is open for question, likely incomplete at best, and I see signs of racketeering around that theory, going back to its originator.

Wikipedia is outright disinformation where alternative medicine is concerned. In Christopher Bird’s book on Naessens, the book’s title called him the “Galileo of the microscope.” The only reference to Naessens at Wikipedia is his immune system treatment. Not only is the article a hack piece, there is not even any mention of Naessens’s microscope. So, in ways, it is even worse that Galileo got. At least they acknowledged that there were telescopes back then. The establishment attacks on Rife and Naessens do not even acknowledge their microscopes, calling them “impossible.”

When Brian played the Paul Revere of Free Energy for several years, and all he got were crazed reactions of denial and fear, from leading scientists, he eventually began wondering if humanity was a sentient species.

Back in the 1990s, I wrote about how the Wright brothers were ignored for five years after they first flew, how scientists jeered Edison’s’ lightbulb as “idiotic” and “impossible,” even as his lightbulbs were lighting up Menlo Park. It is a grave error to think that scientists are a bunch of open-minded free thinkers. The opposite is often the case. Soon before Brian died, he told me that the tunnel-visioned blindness of scientists is worse today than it was when the Wright brothers first flew.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th May 2021 at 03:35.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th May 2021), Bill Ryan (11th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (12th May 2021), Catseye (17th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Joseph McAree (24th May 2021), onawah (17th May 2021), Reinhard (12th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #9326
    Thanks

Hi:

This morning, I received an email from Greer’s organization, linking to this New York Times article. Greer thinks that it is a prelude to fake ET disclosure, as part of the “false flag” narrative that Greer has promoted for a long time, for good reason.

It will pay to be highly skeptical of any government or media announcements of the ET presence. These are strange times to live in.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th May 2021), Bill Ryan (14th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (15th May 2021), Bluegreen (14th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (16th May 2021), ClearWater (19th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Joseph McAree (24th May 2021), onawah (17th May 2021), Reinhard (20th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #9327
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, here is another hint of the Fifth Epoch. If we had enough energy, all plastics are recyclable. In the Fifth Epoch, there will quickly become a universal standard of harmlessness, and it will not be difficult to design ways so that our lifestyles do not harm Earth’s ecosystems. I don’t know if plastic will end, or that it will never end up in the ecosystems. What I do know is that Earth’s ecosystems will heal and become pristine in a way they have not been, ever since humanity conquered Earth. That will be easily accomplished.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th May 2021), Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (19th May 2021), Deux Corbeaux (17th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Joseph McAree (24th May 2021), Krist (17th May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #9328
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a writing project that is overdue, and trumps everything else right now, well, almost everything. Somebody sent me this latest from Daniel Pinchbeck, on some potential futures. Free energy is in there, kind of. He begins with quoting Noam, which is always a good start. In a way, Pinchbeck’s style is like mine, but with some great differences. He was surprisingly ignorant of vaccination’s track record, or lack thereof. As what seems to be a job requirement for people such as Pinchbeck, he has had very bad behavior around women. That is the kind of New Age guru stuff that I have seen far too many times. So, his work is the kind of mixed bag that I continually see, as people grope toward the Fifth Epoch. It does not need to be this hard.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th May 2021 at 15:46.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (17th May 2021), Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), Catseye (17th May 2021), ClearWater (19th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Joseph McAree (24th May 2021), Krist (17th May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9329
    Thanks

Hi:

I was not going to write anything publicly, but now that it is in the headlines, I want to write a little about Bill Gates’s behavior. I have written plenty about his “philanthropy,” and it is time for a little about his philandering. What is coming out now is that when Epstein died (I have great doubts about the “suicide” explanation for his death in custody), Melinda began exploring her divorce options (1, 2, 3). Now, it is coming out that Gates chased women at work (1, 2).

As with my previous post, on Pinchbeck’s self-admitted boorish behavior with women, these kinds of behaviors are so common with prominent men, and it did not matter if they were married, parents, and the like. I see it as just another variation of my journey’s primary lesson.

When I lived in Seattle as a young man, a roommate dragged me to a local strip club. I heard that Bill Gates frequented it as a young man, before he became famous. In LA, I was also dragged to a strip club, by my bosses, of all things. I really failed to see the attraction of strip clubs. They were uniformly sleazy, and it really is kind of beyond me that famous athletes are regulars at strip clubs. Why do they need to do stuff like that? Women throw themselves at professional athletes. Why do they need to play big men at strip clubs? I confess that I will likely never entirely understand that.

So, I heard about “Wild Bill” before he became a billionaire. I have lived in the Seattle area since 1997, hope to die here (but we’ll see about that), have lived across the street from Microsoft’s headquarters since 2012, and my entire neighborhood is comprised of Microsoft employees, as Redmond is truly a company town. I have heard Gates tales repeatedly over the years, often via those closest to him, such as his administrative assistants.

Before Bill married Melinda, he went through about a woman a day while he traveled, and rarely the same woman twice, kind of like a high-tech Wilt Chamberlain. That, and many other stories, came to me over the years, and I ran into Gates myself at the movie theater. He had disgusting personal hygiene, such as not bathing for days. As these tales of his philandering come to the surface, my guess is that he could not break the habit that he developed before meeting Melinda.

But what this shows me is how that kind of behavior can get swept under the rug for many years, even when it is well-known behavior in circles like mine. I am not exceptionally well-connected in matters like this, so my guess is that many thousands of people in the area were well aware of Bill’s behaviors. He was certainly no “Saint Bill” around here, among those in the know.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th May 2021 at 18:31.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (17th May 2021), Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (17th May 2021), ClearWater (19th May 2021), gord (18th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Mike (17th May 2021), onawah (17th May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2021)

19. Link to Post #9330
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,720 times in 2,662 posts

Yes, I had read many times that his personal hygiene, dentistry, was bad. Melinda must have surely objected many times, so why didn’t she leave the multi-billionaire earlier? 😉
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021), Wade Frazier (17th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #9331
    Thanks

Hi Avid:

Oh, the ways of the heart can be mysterious. I have no idea what the personal attraction was in the beginning. Was she some kind of mafia wife? I don’t know. I do know that Michael Milken is slimy (surprise! ), and Tony Blair and Paul Kagame are major war criminals. So, Gates’s palling around with them sure belies any kind of “humanitarian” stance. If Melinda was ignorant of all of that, then she is pretty clueless, and I am well aware of the evil things the Gates Foundation has invested in, and how the Gates’s always shrugged off any criticism in that area.

I have never seen Gates even mention Noam, the Propaganda Model, and the like. Bill is what Noam would call a “benevolent plutocrat,” who throws crumbs at the masses from his ill-gotten fortune, to show he cares. Elites have been like that from the beginning.

As the recent revelations make clear, Bill was screwing around while Melinda was gestating their progeny. She was very aware of those proclivities of his, long before they got married. Women the world over have done stuff like that, and I suppose it is easier to overlook in a billionaire. The nuclear family is a relatively recent invention in the human journey, and I think it will become quaint in the Fifth Epoch. I think that women will have complete control over reproductive issues, no child will grow up abused, and the like. If bonobos could accomplish it, I think that humans can. Men are going to find new roles, and it will be very freeing, not having to be family breadwinners. That can be an awesome amount of pressure.

As I have often stated, almost nothing about today’s world will survive for long into the Fifth Epoch.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (18th May 2021), Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (17th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), Reinhard (19th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #9332
    Thanks

Hi:

I want to briefly revisit my recent post on plastics recycling, and how today, energy is the only barrier to recycling all plastics. That is good work to try in that direction, but it is just a hint of what will happen in the Fifth Epoch. In the Fifth Epoch, everything will be recycled, in cradle-to-cradle fashion. It will resemble Star Trek’s replicators. Today’s technologies are already well on their way to that, if you study how computer chips are made, for instance. Today, an average cell phone contains 75 elements, and nearly all of the naturally occurring ones. In the Fifth Epoch, it will not be difficult to throw anything into the recycler, it will be reduced to the individual atoms, and then those elements can be used to fabricate whatever is needed. The GCs may already have something like that.

This is one of many areas where we can see harbingers of the Fifth Epoch. One of the first things that will be done is mining all human dumps and landfills, to clean it up and use those “useless” elements. All space junk will also be cleaned up, as a first step toward domesticating the solar system. Within relatively short time, there will not be a stray pebble in our solar system. Earth will become pristine, the solar system will be spotless, and humanity will begin exploring issues far beyond survival, egocentrism, and the like. The games people play today will be seen like infants’ fighting over a pacifier.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th May 2021 at 16:21.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (18th May 2021), ClearWater (19th May 2021), Harmony (20th May 2021), Reinhard (18th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #9333
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been reading too much on Bill Gates lately. I want to see the end of the Saint Bill stuff, as he vaccinates the world, promotes his energy “solutions,” pals around with war criminals, and the like, very similar to how John Rockefeller operated. But, if Kissinger and Obama can win Nobel Peace Prizes, why not Gates? These billionaire “philanthropists” are a bunch of phonies.

I’ll write more on Gates later, but the reaction that tickled me was from the host of The Wrap, who said:

“Men in power cheat on their wives, and water is wet, and there’s gambling in Casablanca, okay? I mean, sorry, it’s not revelatory.”

That reaction recalls Demonic Males, in which the authors wrote:

“Males have evolved to possess strong appetites for power because with extraordinary power males can achieve extraordinary reproduction.”

The authors then reviewed the potentates of agrarian empires, with their standard harems, and concluded with:

“It’s probably fair to say that men with absolute power have routinely fathered several hundred children – rather in the manner of a successful bull elephant seal.”

This is all a far cry from the Fifth Epoch. So, Saint Bill is just doing naturally with what comes to men like him. Gates was legendary for his ruthlessness as he built Microsoft, his “Wild Bill” days are now becoming better known, and to expect him to become some model citizen with a big heart is asking too much of him. Our societies need to stop enabling chimp behavior like his.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th May 2021 at 13:38.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (19th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (19th May 2021), ClearWater (19th May 2021), Harmony (20th May 2021), Reinhard (19th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #9334
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've often wondered what sexual relationships would look and be like in a more evolved humanity. Would monogamy be the norm or would we see a more polygamous style be practiced more widely. Some of the spiritual teachers I've listened to say that in the so called new age it will be love that will be the driving force behind all sexual relationships, love based sexuality. Everything will stem from that, whether that be one or multiple mates. That rings true to me.

I wonder if this, more male (imo), issue of wanting to play rock star will still exist in the fifth epoch. I sometimes can't help but wonder how many men would do as Mr Gates and many other powerful men do if they had the opportunity. Is it just in our nature as men to seek this out and how does this relate to the energy issue if at all? Interesting topic.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), ClearWater (19th May 2021), Harmony (20th May 2021), Wade Frazier (19th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #9335
    Thanks

Hi Billy:

Those are great questions. Yes, love is always the key. But in a world of scarcity and the resultant fear, it is not easy to attain. In a world of abundance, it will be far easier.

One of my favorite sources on this subject was one of my first mystical influences, Seth. When I step back a little and look at my journey and what I envision, it is along the lines that Seth talked about, about what kind of future could be ahead of us, if enough of us just cared. However, Seth said that the means become the ends, so, only a loving approach will manifest a loving world, IMO. I call it the Fifth Epoch, and Seth would recognize my vision as something that he proposed could be our future.

Seth said that in the Fifth Epoch, there would be plenty of sex, which men like to hear, but Seth also said that we have crammed far too much of our identities into our sexuality. Instead of freeing human expression, the obsession with sex has greatly limited it. I have written plenty about it, and won’t belabor it, but this identity politics, of which the current transsexual craze is only part of, if the most visible and dysfunctional part, is not healthy, IMO. In the Fifth Epoch, people will be comfortable in their skins, and won’t mutilate their bodies for any reason, especially for “identity” reasons.

The nuclear family is thought to have developed when the human line understood paternity, which likely happened with Homo erectus. So, this is very old, and probably baked in evolutionarily somewhat, but I expect the nuclear family to become quaint in the Fifth Epoch, and something far more enlightened will replace it.

Women will have total control over reproduction, won’t be beholden to men for anything (nobody will be beholden to anybody), no child will be abused, men won’t be breadwinners, and it will be just one of many changes that will end the world as we know it. As I continually stress, the vast majority of humanity does not know and does not care about what I am writing in this post, as their focus is egocentrism, survival, and other pursuits that will quickly vanish in the Fifth Epoch, as the world begins to look like this. Only when free energy and the Fifth Epoch arrives will people begin to understand, and that is normal. As I have stated many times, I seek the freaks. I also know what they will have in common.

So yes, lots of sex in the Fifth Epoch, but the games we see played around sex will stop making sense, as they become obsolete. Love will reign, not fear, competition, violence, abuse, etc., as we turn vices into virtues, and other insanity.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th May 2021 at 15:26.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (19th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (19th May 2021), ClearWater (19th May 2021), Harmony (20th May 2021), Reinhard (19th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2021)

31. Link to Post #9336
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

For those interested in the Seth teachings Wade has mentioned above, here is a passage (highlights are mine) from the Seth book 'The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression':

Quote You are obsessed with sexual behaviour when you proclaim it evil or distasteful or debasing, hide it, and pretend that it is primarily “animalistic”. You are also obsessed with sexual behaviour when you proclaim its merits in an exaggerated fashion from the marketplace. You are obsessed with sexual behaviour when you put tight, unrealistic bans upon its expression, and also when you set up just as unrealistic standards of active performance to which the normal person is expected to comply.
    Sexual freedom, then, does not involve an enforced promiscuity in which young people, for example, are made to feel unnatural if their encounters with the other sex do not lead to bed.
    You begin to program sexual activity when you divorce it from love and devotion.
    I am not saying here that any given sexual performance is “wrong,” or meaningless, or debased, if it is not accompanied by the sentiments of love and devotion. Over a period of time, however, the expression of sex will follow the inclinations of the heart. These inclinations will color sexual expression, then.
    I have highlighted what I find more applicable to my generation, but others might feel more strongly about the religious repression of sexuality, which Seth contrasts but also compares to the more "free" sexuality of our modern age, where seemingly anything goes. Good times

There is a lot more in that book on this topic for anyone interested.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (20th May 2021), ClearWater (20th May 2021), Harmony (20th May 2021), Wade Frazier (20th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #9337
    Thanks

Thanks Billy:

A Seth reader, are you?

On sex, Seth said that the sexual “liberation” in the West that began in the 1960s actually went backward, as far as human freedom of expression went, as everything was shoved through sexuality. This rigid over-identification with our sexuality has led to the recent phenomenon of people who mutilate their bodies to imitate the other sex, even destroying their reproductive abilities. That is one of the crazy outcomes of this over-emphasis on sex. In the Fifth Epoch, people are not going to mutilate their bodies (surgeries, drugs, hormones, tattoos, piercings, etc.) for “identity,” status, or fashion. Our bodies will be seen as divine vehicles of our journeys in physical reality, and will be honored. When people dishonor or mutilate their bodies (or commit suicide), they are working through what are called self-karmas. Valid lessons can be learned that way, too, although that is called learning the hard way.

Seth has been called a mid-causal entity, like Michael is. For more than two years, I attended Seth (and other entity) sessions in the channel’s living room, for about 50 sessions in all. There are several Michael channels, and there were a few Seth channels. I have attended other channeling sessions over the years, received many psychic readings and the like, for probably a hundred sessions in all. It was good stuff, but I have not done any of that for many years.

Michael is comprised of over a thousand souls, who collectively lived more than 100,000 lifetimes on Earth. Michael is comprised of Kings and Warriors, while I suspect that Seth is comprised of Artisans and Sages (Seth called himself a “Speaker,” which likely corresponds to Michael’s Sage definition). Michael stated that the different channels interact with different “factions” of the entity, such as one channel interacts with a Michael faction of 30 Kings and 20 Warriors, while another channel interacts with a different faction, of perhaps 10 Kings and 15 Warriors. It makes sense. Jane was part of the Seth entity, and a few times, Seth’s “big brother” came through, whose “joy created universes,” to give an idea of the magnitude of these things.

During Jane Roberts’s Seth sessions, Seth said that he would only interact through her on Earth in her lifetime, to maintain the integrity of the material. Well, that channel that I went to began channeling Seth when Jane was still alive. He did not even know who Seth was when he began channeling that entity. He channeled a number of entities, and when I attended the sessions, he channeled three. Seth would come and go. One entity became the “regular” one that most sessions began with, but when people had medical questions, a different entity would come through, and when it was on the emotions, Seth would come through. In one session, all three came through that evening.

Watching the transitions from one entity to another was amazing, and events could happen which left no doubt in anybody’s minds that the entities were certainly not alter egos of the channel. They happened when you least expected them, as a kind of bonus, for those paying attention. Anyway, the channel told me once that Jane Roberts left a message on his answering machine, legally threatening him for channeling Seth. I think that Jane was trying to keep up her Seth monopoly. So it is, in a world of scarcity.

Several months ago, I emailed that channel, to express my appreciation of those sessions of more than 30 years ago. He remembered me well, and wrote that those were great days with us, channeling in his living room. But he also replied that he no longer channeled Seth, because of threatened legal action by the Seth people. Jane died nearly 40 years ago, and Robert Butts, Jane’s husband, died in 2008, but her followers will attack anybody who channels Seth. That channel was not publishing books to compete with Jane’s, and it is a sad state of affairs.

While I have read that the original Michael channeling group has a certain blue-blooded arrogance about channeling Michael by anybody else, they never legally threatened any other Michael channels. It was really disappointing to hear that about the Seth devotees.

The Fifth Epoch can come none too soon.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th May 2021 at 14:51.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (20th May 2021), ClearWater (20th May 2021), Harmony (20th May 2021), Reinhard (20th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2021)

35. Link to Post #9338
    Thanks

Hi:

These recent Seth posts have me reliving those sessions. I attended them during my first stint with Dennis. I literally met Seth as I was on my way to Boston in 1986, and the last one was just before I left to move to Ohio in 1990. I am going to start a channeling thread with this post.

As always, I don’t recommend that people read mystical material until they have had their mystical awakenings. Otherwise, it won’t make much sense to them, they will harbor doubts about the validity of it, etc. It was only after my mystical awakening that I began studying mystical material. I became quite the mystical student then, beginning at age 16, during that epic year of my life. So many seminal events of my life were jammed into that year that I can hardly believe it. That is what being on special assignment can be like, and I am not sure that I can recommend it. It is a high-abrasion path to take, let me tell you. Dennis and Brian were also on special assignment, and as hard as my life can be to believe, it was like Walter Mitty’s compared to Dennis’s. He should be dead dozens of times over. Brian did not go through the free energy wars like I did, and Dennis was the veteran of several wars. Brian had his life shortened, courtesy of the American military, when he snooped into UFOs, and if there was a spokesman for the free energy field, it was Brian. He earned his stripes.

I see channeling as just one way of many to connect with trans-physical dimensions. Some channeling is better than others, and the bodies of material that I respected the most were those of Seth, Michael, and Ra. They all had slightly different takes on the subjects, and my sense is that they described different facets of the diamond that is Creation.

As l prepared to downsize my life in recent years, I recycled many magazines that I had in my library, and even I was surprised at how many magazines I subscribed to over the years. The biggest magazine pile was The Sedona Journal of Emergence, which I subscribed to for over a decade (if I put them in one stack, it would have likely been taller than me). That magazine was almost pure channeling, was the third channeled magazine that I subscribed to, and the only one of the three that still exists. In the first one, Spirit Speaks, Gene Roddenberry wrote a letter to the editor, which they published. Roddenberry was hip, and Star Trek is not that fictional.

I still have all of my Spirit Speaks magazines and anthologies, maybe all of the other one that I subscribed to, Connecting Link, and I have far more than a hundred channeled books. I just went to my garage and looked, and I estimate that the channeled/mystical/fringe/religion sections my library total more than 500 books, and probably more like 600 or more. That, and the sci-fi/fantasy parts of my library, was definitely the most enjoyable part of my library to read, along with the scientific stuff. The political-economic and historical parts of my library are where I did the heavy lifting, where my writings on genocides, the American Empire, work such as Ed’s and Noam’s, come from. That material takes its toll.

So, we’ll see how much I write on the channeling topic. It is an important one.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th May 2021 at 15:18.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (20th May 2021), ClearWater (20th May 2021), onawah (21st May 2021), Reinhard (21st May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2021)

37. Link to Post #9339
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not sure if I'd call myself a Seth reader but I do own 3 Seth books. I've only read 1 all the way through. Reading Seth really makes me put my thinking cap on as I find the information to be quite dense with ideas, some quite complex, with even just a few pages of Seth requiring real mulling over. My brain can't handle it ha. The Seth universe is a large one, Jane wrote a lot. One of the Seth books I own 'The Way Toward Health' actually has Seth's take on vaccinations and how they sometimes tamper with the immune system in less than helpful ways. Seth is a great being and his maturity, intelligence, and most importantly, his love, I find really comes through in the material I've read. He was loyal to Jane until the end.

Oh boy there is so much channeled material out there, much of it not all that great I've found. But sometimes you run into material that is really something. I think good material requires a sincere and competent channel and a genuinely enlightened teacher. And even then, concepts need to be funnelled through the channels mind, where things can get distorted. It requires real practice and craft. At least that is my understanding of it.

Those channeling sessions you attended Wade really sound amazing. Not sure if something like that exists where I am. A bit disheartening to hear how your friend was threatened legally for also channeling Seth. The hope is that spiritual communities lead the way in integrity and sentience, like you write about, but so often it isn't the case. We are all human I suppose.

There might also be some dangers to channeled material. I think people can go off the deep end a bit and disconnect from the people and world around them. I'm definitely guilty of that. But when you read about heavenly worlds and the joys of creation, I don't blame people for doing so. Other material I've read suggests we are kind of imprisoned here on Earth in our physical bodies, being under a very heavy veil, which hides our true nature, abilities, awareness and natural joy. Sounds like such a terrible loss, but we do it to grow apparently. I guess it will all make sense on the other side

Yet there is much beauty here and I suppose spiritual material is only as good as the extent to which it can be applied to our lives on Earth, here and now. Our Earth is alive after all and is on her own journey. Would be nice for us to journey with her in harmony.

Channelled material and UFOs have probably been my biggest obsessions since high school. Looking forward to your posts on the topic.
    Last edited by Billy Vasiliadis; 21st May 2021 at 13:25.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2021), ClearWater (21st May 2021), onawah (21st May 2021), Reinhard (21st May 2021), Wade Frazier (21st May 2021)

39. Link to Post #9340
    Thanks

Hi Billy:

That was a very wise post, young man. I remember breaking my brain on The Unknown Reality when I was about 20. Yes, Seth was no lightweight.

Yes, some channelings are a lot better than others. That is a long story.

I grew up near LA in the 1970s, had my mystical awakening in 1974, and thought I had seen it all in the mystical milieu by the time I was 30, but I saw weirder stuff later, such as an A Course in Miracles cult in Wisconsin. As bizarre as it all could be, it was tame compared to my odyssey with Dennis.

Yes, staying grounded is a great challenge for such explorations. I do it by hiking and the like. I have seen channels ground themselves by smoking and being obese, which is not ideal. I know of channels that played rock star and abused their supporters, while producing brilliant channelings.

Men in the mystical milieu can be real cads, charlatanry abounds, and the like. That is probably just a microcosm of our world. My journey’s greatest lesson applies there, too. I have a lot of writing ahead of me, on various projects, and will plunk along on the channeling thread. It might take years before I finish writing about channeling.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (22nd May 2021), ClearWater (21st May 2021), Reinhard (21st May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 536 FirstFirst 1 367 417 457 467 477 517 536 LastLast