Results 9,541 to 9,560 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9541
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Bill!

I see some lakes/tarns in that wonderful picture. Yes, that averages encountering one person every two years. Not bad. As you know, finding the balance of the civilized and the wild is no easy trick. You have the wild part down. What an amazing place to hike and own.

My home state has been getting less and less wild over the years, as “progress” marches on. In my dotage, I no longer get to the really remote stuff, but this year’s progress on my hiking shape means that I may begin to get little more adventurous.

A few years ago, I got on Google Earth and looked at the mountains in my home state, and was amazed at how much is still wild, with no trails to it, etc. If I had the youth and gumption, I could still get way out there. But it is not to be. I had my fair share in this lifetime, and what I have in this state can’t be found anywhere else in the lower-48 states. If I have 30 more good years ahead of me, I plan to make them count on the hiking front. It was all gravy several years ago, and I was just joyous that I could still do it. In the past decade, I tried to get in one new hike each year, and this year, I did about six new ones. That will be my new trend, I think. What an embarrassment of hiking riches.

I hope that I live to see us turn the corner into the Fifth Epoch, and humanity will gain a new appreciation of nature. You are definitely helping out on that score, my friend.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (28th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2021), Ewan (27th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kudzy (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (28th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #9542
    Thanks

Hi:

I finished this book, Burn, yesterday, and have some comments to make on it. In ways, it was kind of a companion book to Metabolical, but Burn was not as good, IMO. That said, Burn had a lot of interesting information in it. Burn covered a lot of our evolutionary journey as primates. For some reason, primates developed a metabolism about half that of other placental mammals. Orangutans have the slowest metabolism of the great apes, and it is thought to be because of food scarcity (and why they are also not social apes, as there is not enough energy to power a society, so they live more like prosimians than African apes). That lower metabolism means a longer life, in general. Whales, sharks, and tortoises can live to be centuries old.

Burn was based on a lot of original research, and the primary upshot of the research used in Burn is that the human body is a marvel of evolutionary adaptation to the human journey, and energy used in exercise is generally subtracted from the energy burned in the base metabolism (60% of the energy used, to just keep the body running), so that exercise generally does not work to lose weight, but it can help keep it off.

Humans have far higher metabolisms than chimps (four times the aerobic capacity) and other great apes have, likely related to the hunter-gatherer lifestyle that our ancestors adopted about 2.5 million years ago. Our biology is adapted to higher metabolism, and exercise helps keep us healthy. Burn was by a scientist, Metabolical was by an MD, and it shows. I thought that Metabolical was far worldlier, as it took on the structural corruption in medicine, with Big Food, Big Pharma, and the medical racket in general.

Metabolical got into the details of molecular biology in a way that Burn did not. Burn’s author was only about calories, and in Burn, processed food calories were only important in that people ate more of them than whole food calories. Burn’s author did not get into the metabolic damage that processed food inflicted and the resulting chronic diseases, and that was the major difference between Burn and Metabolical.

Both authors drank the Kool-Aid on vaccinations, unfortunately. A coming post is on the pandemic once more, and I’ll again emphasize that vaccination gets no credit for conquering any disease, and here is an article by RFK, Jr., on the subject, which I will discuss more in the coming post.

The last chapter of Burn was a kind of a whirlwind tour of my big essay, minus free energy, of course. Burn’s author seemed to suffer from the naïveté that scientists are plagued with, and when he wrote “the laws of physics” repeatedly in Burn, I decided that he would likely be a Level 3 if the subject of free energy ever came up.

All in all, I am glad that I read Burn. All books by scientists and MDs are going to have the limitations that their indoctrination and conditioning inflict, and I have learned to adapt to those limitations when I encounter them. Burn is no exception to that, but it was filled with important original research, and that is always worth reading, particularly as it is about the energy issue.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th September 2021 at 20:16.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2021), Ewan (29th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kudzy (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (30th September 2021), Reinhard (30th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #9543
    Thanks

Hi:

As the high hiking season wanes, it is time to get cracking on my essay work. I organized my Kindle recently, and the stacks of books in my office are getting unwieldy. First is the fair hearing essay, and then off to the big essay update.

So, I need to begin winding down other writing work, and my posts will suffer for it, but I will put essay section drafts up as posts, as I did when I wrote my big essay. This so-called pandemic will be in my face for some time (we’ll see when I host another family gathering), so I’ll be writing on it for some time, but time to wind that down, too. This will be a pandemic post, and they will likely become sparser.

I have written a great deal on this topic, with comprehensive posts and the bigger picture that I see. Today, political battle lines have been drawn around coerced vaccination, and many commentators have stated that COVID has been politicized. As Ed noted about the media, when a journalist parrots imperial propaganda, that is being “objective,” while anything that challenges the propaganda is “political.” As Ed’s professional descendants stated, the purpose of the propaganda is so that any alternatives to the prevailing economic and social order are unimaginable. We are seeing an extreme version of this today, over COVID.

The study of disease and treatment has been politicized from the beginning. The germ theory of disease itself was proposed by a man who lusted after fame and fortune, may have serially plagiarized a contemporary in developing his theory, seemed to have a poor understanding of the issues, and became a rich man partly by commercializing vaccines. The fact is that vaccines get very little credit, if any, for vanquishing infectious disease. A landmark study credited vaccination (and all medical interventions combined) for, at most, between 1% and 3.5% of the mortality decline for infectious disease. And even that tiny fraction is highly debatable. The authors of that study warned that medical racketeers would lie about vaccination’s past, to coercively force vaccinations on the public, which has in fact happened. The history of fluoridation is similar.

All of the regulatory agencies and NGOs related to this pandemic have long since been captured and corrupted, including the FDA, CDC, and WHO. The AMA has been a sham from the beginning, promoted cigarettes for a generation, was in bed with the tobacco companies for another generation, and is behaving predictably during these COVID days. Joe Biden is a puppet, just like all presidents are, particularly since JFK was rudely put in his place. Fauci has long been Big Pharma’s best friend, going back to the 1980s and AIDS, and Fauci and friends (1) may be the ultimate authors of this pandemic, with ongoing conflicts of interest that are surreal. He gets to “put out” the fire that he may well have started, and the media does not see anything untoward with that, as usual. As Ed stated, that is chutzpah at work. Here is the Nobel-Prize-winning inventor of the PCR test, which is being greatly misused in this pandemic, talking of his regard for Fauci, and it was amusing to read about how Trump regarded Fauci (disclaimer: I am not a fan of Trump, or of any politician, really). Since Biden declared war on the unvaccinated, most Americans do not trust his COVID pronouncements. Many are fighting back, including doctors and scientists, partly because effective treatments have been outlawed in favor of the vaccines.

This is just how a world of scarcity and fear operates. The arrival of the Fifth Epoch will end this insanity, but until then, this is how it goes. With that preamble, here is what I have been seeing lately on the so-called pandemic. I am attaching a pretty good summary that I was recently sent, and here is a pretty good, if politically charged, rendering of the COVID issue. Any credible rendering of the issue admits that COVID is a scourge of the elderly and frail, and my guess is that about 100% of the COVID deaths are from metabolic disease, which comes from eating processed food. The best perspectives on this issue often come from outside the business, such as this excellent article, as it takes a more holistic view.

Quite a few whistleblowers and analysts are asserting that the COVID vaccine deaths in the USA range from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands (1, 2, 3, 4). When a TV station asked for stories of unvaccinated deaths, the opposite happened (1, 2). The damaged caused by the vaccines is being buried, particularly vascular damage, which I have written about before. Menstrual irregularities are just one side-effect of many. I have seen quite a few stories like this, when even MDs get the cold shoulder from the medical establishment after being injured by the vaccines. It reminds me of what I encountered when studying the cancer racket. One pal that I hiked with last week was sick immediately after his second vaccine shot. My wife had me feel her shoulder after her second shot, and it was very warm, like that part of her body had a fever.

The USA’s censors went into overdrive from the beginning, rivalling China. Ed’s pal Sam Husseini called the media’s censorship of the lab-origin hypothesis of COVID one of the biggest media scandals ever, and the media is predictably sending the story down the memory hole. Thanks to the media, about half of Americans are deeply deluded about even the basics of COVID.

It has gone way off the deep end on children’s vaccinations. A relatively healthy English child has a one-in-a-million chance of dying from COVID, and for those without metabolic disease (obesity is one of the symptoms), I am guessing that the chance of dying is far less than one-in-a-million, or more than a hundred times as rare as being killed by lightning. It is ludicrous to consider vaccinating children, but Pfizer is chomping at the bit to, as it eyes prodigious profits. A Johnson & Johnson official recommended that children do not get vaccinated, but that adults should be coerced into getting them. Vaccine coercion abounds in our Orwellian times, and quite a showdown may be coming.

It is booster time already, but even Fauci cautions people on them, while the FDA overrode its own advisors to approve the boosters, as Christmas comes early to Pfizer and friends.

For me, these have been the most striking aspects of this “pandemic”:
    • The Bill-Gates-dominated WHO changed the definition of pandemic and other terms, so that the COVID outbreak could be called a “pandemic,” and to also lay the groundwork for a global vaccination campaign. This is no pandemic in the traditional sense.
    • Not only did the outbreak begin in Wuhan, where Fauci-funded coronavirus research was happening, but his cronies fraudulently dismissed any lab-origin possibility, the media and Big Tech censored any mention of the connection for a year, and it is still underplayed.
    • Pfizer and their vaccination friends have been caught in criminal activity so many times that it has been called their business model, but they are the heroes who are saving us, and making awesome profits in the process, by coincidence, I am sure.
    • All early treatments have been suppressed and outlawed, in favor of vaccines, and there is no discussion in the mainstream about how people’s poor health habits (diet, mainly) are setting them up for COVID issues.
    • The so-called vaccines are not vaccines in the traditional sense, but a kind of Frankensteinian experiment of hijacking the ribosomes. The long-term effects are unknown, and Pfizer and Moderna purposefully scuttled their control groups, so there will certainly be no credible long-term studies of these vaccines. Normal vaccine testing is a farce, as the vaccine makers run the studies that abandon standard protocols, and these new “vaccines” are more of the same and even worse. We might have opened Pandora’s Box with these new vaccines, and we are already doing boosters as Israel prepares for a fourth shot.
    • There are simply no authorities that can be trusted, from the regulators to the NGOs to the White House. They all have mind-boggling conflicts of interest. I have very little trust in the official numbers.
    • This vaccine coercion is like what the Nazis did, with mandatory vaccinations. The only people being helped by the vaccines are those who get the vaccines. Nobody else benefits, as the vaccines don’t prevent transmission. In fact, the unvaccinated might be at risk by being around the vaccinated.

I have my doubts about many conspiracist claims (eugenics, NWO, etc.), but they make me think. As I always state, these situations are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. The best we can do is probably refuse to be easily herded.

What crazy times to live through. The Fifth Epoch can come none too soon.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th October 2021 at 12:28.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (30th September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), earthdreamer (5th October 2021), Harmony (30th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kudzy (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (30th September 2021), Reinhard (30th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #9544
    Thanks

Hi:

I rarely get the pleasure of doing this, when I can note when the American media actually does the primary job that it exists for (and the First Amendment enables their freedom to do that), which is holding the government accountable. Ed’s work showed how the media regularly delivered the opposite.

Yahoo! has been my home page ever since I got on the Internet in 1995. Nothing else comes close to what Yahoo! provides, but it has had a long, downhill slide over the past 17 years or so. When I began at InfoSpace, Yahoo! was our biggest search customer, and I saw Google come from nowhere to quickly become our biggest search customer. I have watched Yahoo! slide into gossip columns and tabloid journalism over the years, and I sometimes sought out something that could effectively replace it as my home page, but never saw anything that could. I am highly aware of the propaganda that I often see at Yahoo!, but all of the mainstream media does that, and most of what Yahoo! does is just repost what other media produced, at least on the news front.

So, I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw an article by Yahoo! that was actually the result of investigative reporting. That is an endangered practice in the USA, and I really didn’t think that Yahoo! had it in them, but I saw this article on the CIA’s debates on what to do about Julian Assange. Nothing about those revelations was surprising to me, but I was surprised and proud that Yahoo! actually produced something like that. Then yesterday there was an article on Pompeo’s reaction to the Yahoo! article, in which he called for prosecuting the people inside the intelligence world who talked to Yahoo!

In Ed’s last years, Consortium News was one of his favorite news sources, for good reason, and they have arguably had the best coverage of the Assange saga from the beginning. Caitlin Johnstone has long been about my favorite independent journalist, whose work is dominant at Consortium, and I wondered what she and Consortium would have to say about this recent turn of events, and she and Consortium did not disappoint me. Could this be the final straw that leads to Assange’s freedom? We’ll see, but I want to give credit where it is due. Yahoo! just hit a home run on the investigative journalism front, and I don’t see myself changing it as my home page for a very long time. I rarely get to write something like this, so this is a happy morning for me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th September 2021 at 13:25.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (30th September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (1st October 2021), earthdreamer (5th October 2021), Ewan (30th September 2021), Harmony (30th September 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kfm27917 (4th October 2021), kudzy (1st October 2021), mountain_jim (30th September 2021), Reinhard (30th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #9545
    Thanks

Hi:

To yesterday’s Assange post, those journalists are helping one of their own. From the beginning, even with all of the imperial propaganda (which those journalists had a hand in, and here), many journalists knew that the attacks on Assange were attacks on the First Amendment and their profession. What Assange did was unprecedented, but well within the traditions of Western journalism, which attempts, at least in theory, to hold governments accountable. As Ralph wrote, almost all of the CIA’s secrecy is designed to cover up crimes and keep the American people in the dark, not attend to “national security.” Other former-CIA employees stated the same thing. It is standard statecraft. As Noam has stated, states by their very nature are violent, secretive organizations that serve the ruling class, which means the capital class in particular, in the USA’s plutocracy. The USA has been a plutocracy since the beginning. Like Ralph called for an end to the CIA, Johnstone wonders why it still exists, as it is just a big Murder, Inc., and it helped take out sitting presidents, JFK most famously. The former head of the CIA, who despised the man who fired him, led the cover-up, and the media to this day can’t seem to see any connection there. They have to work hard to attain that level of blindness.

In related news, a new study shows that more than half of the murders inflicted by American police are not reported as such, primarily the killings of people of color. No surprise there. The American police not only murder the citizenry with impunity, but they blatantly steal from them, too. Oh, to be a minority in my great nation.

Ed and Chris Black wrote extensively on the kangaroo court tribunals at The Hague and in Rwanda, and Chris incredibly won an acquittal in Rwanda while on Kagame’s hit list. Ed long wrote that the International Criminal Court was similarly compromised, and the recent story of how the ICC won’t hear war crimes cases related to the USA’s occupation of Afghanistan was no surprise. Empires never commit crimes, by definition, only mistakes.

In Brian’s last years, he told me that electoral politics is a dead-end for solving our problems, and he would have known. Bucky noted the same thing, and so has Johnstone. Only the arrival of the Fifth Epoch will right humanity’s ship, and it will ride on the back of free energy; nothing else can do it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st October 2021 at 13:04.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (1st October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (2nd October 2021), Chris Gilbert (2nd October 2021), Dennis Leahy (1st October 2021), earthdreamer (5th October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kfm27917 (4th October 2021), kudzy (1st October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), Reinhard (1st October 2021)

11. Link to Post #9546
    Thanks

Hi:

There is a new documentary and book about Brian’s pal Gerard O’Neill. Here is a review by that woman who wrote some articles on Brian in recent years. When I finish the book on O’Neill, I’ll likely have something to say about it. I also recently saw an article that mentioned Brian, as an astronaut who never got into space. In these days of Mars hysteria, I have yet to see Brian’s name come up in Mars talk. It should.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd October 2021 at 12:51.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kudzy (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021)

13. Link to Post #9547
    Thanks

Hi:

The high season is far from over, but this has been the second-best hiking year of my life, only surpassed by 1986. Yesterday, I hiked in my local mountain on my Old Reliable trail, and the squirrels are doing some serious snacking, attached. The way it is going, my lifetime’s best hiking year might be ahead of me, amazingly.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 10-1-21 1.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	200.9 KB
ID:	47565   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 10-1-21 2.JPG
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	47566  

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Chris Gilbert (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kudzy (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021)

15. Link to Post #9548
    Thanks

Hi:

That DNA test I had done several years ago keeps giving dividends, as the company keeps refining its analysis. Attached are the latest analyses. No France or Scotland, although my family name ancestor migrated from Scotland, and my name has the French spelling. But the rest looks pretty accurate, and I was surprised on the Norway analysis. My maternal grandfather was a first-generation American, born in Minnesota. The family name was Ford, but was Fjord in Norway, and they Americanized it by dropping the j. So, coming from the fjord part of Norway makes sense. Fjord in Norway is probably as common as Smith or Cooper is in England.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wade dna 2021.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	47568   Click image for larger version

Name:	wade dna 2021 norway.JPG
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	47569  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd October 2021 at 13:35.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kudzy (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9549
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

A Norseperson! In deepest Cumbria we still use a lot of Norwegian in our dialect, my Norwegian Aunt (rip), could understand broad Cumbrian dialect very well. We still say ‘yat’ for gate. We still say all sorts of Norse language, and there are still remnants of Norse incursions in the deepest lake district valleys, such as a tiny church made from a Viking ship near Scafell Pike.
    I love the folk lore from here, and your ancestors went further afield, yet there is evidence that Thor Heyerdahl https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...tpGT9fyN-gSxUo discovered the Norse folk were in the Americas much earlier than ‘history’ recorded… 😉
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Wade Frazier (2nd October 2021)

19. Link to Post #9550
    Thanks

Hi Avid:

Yes, indeed, invading the British Isles from Norway was pretty easy to do, with many remnants of those days to be found where you live. As I grew up, my father called me a “Squarehead” and “Big Swede,” but it was not until I visited the Norwegian exhibit at Epcot in the late 1990s that I realized that I looked Norwegian, as all the men who worked there looked like my cousins.

Mr. Professor was of Norwegian heritage, as is his wife, as the Scandinavian migration route was to places like Minnesota and the northern plains (after those pesky natives had been cleared from the land), and a bunch made it to Puget Sound, where they employed their fishing skills in an environment that reminded them of home. When I attended his funeral, I hung out with his family and friends, most had Norwegian heritage, and some had Norwegian as their mother tongue. I have a funny story about Norwegian heritage that I doubt that I have publicly told before.

When visiting my mother’s family around Christmas, they had their big clannish feasts, which featured lutefisk and lefse. I was never able to eat lutefisk, it was so terrible. I would have lefse with boiled potato and butter, and they had a confection using lefse, which was tasty.

Mr. Professor’s widow has been to Norway, visiting relatives, and some came out and visited them in North Dakota. A well-known phenomenon regarding diaspora is that they bring their culture with them, and then kind of freeze the culture that they came with, while the homeland changed as it modernized. It seems to be a way to remember where they came from. So, if you want to see old cultural practices, you often need to seek them among the diaspora, as the homeland dropped them long ago.

So, when their Norwegian relatives came over, Mr. Professor and his wife took them to their local Norwegian Christmas celebrations with their family and friends. And when those Norwegian relatives were enthusiastically told that they would have lutefisk and lefse at the feast, they reacted in horror: “Lutefisk?! That is what poor people eat. Do you have any turkey?”

On Heyerdahl, his work was highly speculative, IMO, and while there may have been some unrecorded contact, there was no migration of significance. It was that way with all pre-Columbian contact with the natives, who all had been in the Americas for at least 10,000 years.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd October 2021 at 16:38.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Chris Gilbert (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kfm27917 (4th October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021)

21. Link to Post #9551
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Rakfisk is historically the most vile ‘fud’, worse than being squirted by those naughty skunks (my neighbours in Toronto, trying to evict the wee stinky devils from under their shed, fell foul of their squirty evilness). When we dared to try it, we were shunned, it was the worst ever stinking substance related to food ever!!! Whomsoever invented that should be ejected to another planet - Mars??? 😂😂
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), Wade Frazier (2nd October 2021)

23. Link to Post #9552
    Thanks

Hi Avid:

I have been a vegetarian (nothing with a brain) since the 1980s, never missed eating meat, but I really don’t miss lutefisk.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kudzy (5th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #9553
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Wade, thank you so much for your tireless research and writings, and more specifically the constant links within your writings pointing to further writings and sources.

https://ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#orwell

From the the above link I went on to read about the Native American slaughter, something I've been aware of for decades but never with so many references.

I've just got a copy of John Terrell's - Land Grab, the Truth about “The Winning of the West.” for a mere £4.98 from Amazon UK.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kfm27917 (4th October 2021), Wade Frazier (2nd October 2021)

27. Link to Post #9554
    Thanks

Hi Ewan:

Terrell’s book is a nice introduction, if anything about that subject can be called nice, but the Big Kahuna of such works is Stannard’s American Holocaust, which is actually free, here. It is best read in small doses. That was my big wake-up call on what the “settling” of the Western Hemisphere by Europe was like. It is still unsurpassed, to my knowledge. Nearly 30 years after first encountering it, and I still read it periodically, some parts are still controversial, such as the pre-Columbian population of the Americas in 1492. From a low of 30 million, to a high of more than 100 million, that one won’t be resolved in my lifetime.

Probably the other main controversy is if Europeans were uniquely suited to that genocidal task, and I wonder about that. In my anthropology studies over the years, I think what has become very clear is that as behaviorally modern humans, we really have very small innate differences across all cultures. Human nature has not changed much in the past 60,000 years. The apparent differences always seem to be primarily related to the economy. All Second, Third, and Fourth Epoch economies were all similar in their basics, including how people were treated in them (the biggest difference was whether men ran them or not). A late Third-Epoch culture, on the cusp of the Fourth Epoch, invading one still in the Stone Age (mostly early Third and late Second), was going to end predictably. The Fifth Epoch will end those kinds of dynamics.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd October 2021 at 20:37.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (3rd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2021), kfm27917 (4th October 2021), kudzy (5th October 2021), Reinhard (4th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021)

29. Link to Post #9555
    Thanks

Hi:

The year I started at Avalon, I had a thread initiated on what becomes obsolete in the Fifth Epoch. It is one of my favorite topics. When I perform my daily reading of the news, I think about what is a harbinger of the Fifth Epoch, and what will wither and vanish in the Fifth Epoch. I am going to clean out part of my link stash and write about recent news stories in this post, and show how I think about the news.

To begin this, I can’t overemphasize that without free energy, the Fifth Epoch cannot arrive. It all depends on that, which is one of my primary messages. But with it, those horizons of potential open up.

First off, with this past summer, Global Warming has become a topic that will never be denied or dismissed again. People will self-identify themselves as idiots or evil-minded if they state that what we are seeing is some kind of normal variation. They used to deny that warming was happening at all, and now their fallback position is that it is just normal variation – such people will soon become as rare as dinosaurs. Fred Singer is probably burning in his self-created “heaven” these days, and Brian is probably trying to help him escape it.

Every day now, I see a new Global Warming story. I saw this one as I was typing this post, and here are others I saw in recent weeks (1, 2, 3, 4). This will be one of the easiest problems to address when the Fifth Epoch arrives. Not only will we not burn fossil fuels any longer, but removing those human-made greenhouse gases from the atmosphere will be child’s play. Iceland has launched an effort to do just that, and that is a preview of the Fifth Epoch, but what they are doing will be seen as baby steps when the Fifth Epoch arrives, which will take an effort like that up by several orders of magnitude, and almost effortlessly. Humanity will be able to decide what temperature we want Earth’s surface to be. We could take the carbon dioxide levels back to ice age levels, move them up to Greenhouse Earth levels, anything in between, etc. Also, with what else comes with the Fifth Epoch, whatever the weather and climate does will not impact human welfare, anyway. The decision of how hot or cold Earth will be will be made with the welfare of all life on Earth in mind. By that time, psychopaths will no longer run the show, and far wiser minds than those will make those decisions. It will be a decision that all of humanity will be happy with, as will all life on Earth.

As with greenhouse gases, the early Fifth Epoch will be significantly about cleaning up our mess, including in space. Another issue will be the plastic trash that abounds on Earth. There is a new project launched to clean up plastic in the oceans, and like with removing greenhouse gases, what is happening today will seem like baby steps compared to what will happen in the Fifth Epoch. Not only will we clean up all of our mess, including nuclear waste, landfills, chemical pollution, and the like, we won’t make any new waste, either. All materials that humanity uses will be infinitely recycled in cradle-to-cradle fashion (think Star Trek’s replicators), and nothing toxic will ever again be inflicted on our environment. All of that will be easily done. One scientist pal is about to retire, and wants to devote his retirement to developing biodegradable plastics, which is a wonderful goal. But all such activities will be enhanced by orders of magnitude in the Fifth Epoch.

In my fluoride essay, I wrote about how lead was also given a clean bill of health by interest-conflicted scientists, and even some of the same ones who promoted fluoride. Today, there are plenty of articles about that grim chapter in industrial science (1, 2, 3), and Ed wrote about others. In the Fifth Epoch, scientists will not sell their souls to corporate giants and national security states, like Fred did. What we call science today will only have a faint resemblance to science in the Fifth Epoch.

In 1996, I saw a way, with the technology of the day, to easily get every truck driver in the USA home each night. It was an adjunct to taking my company paperless in the back office. I was a generation ahead of my time, and those ideas have been themes of my thinking since I was a child, of how to make people’s lives easier, particularly those who do the work in our world, and have miserable lives as a result. So far, few people really care enough to pursue solutions like that, and even the people living those terrible lives are not interested, as a terrible job is better than no job at all. All such callous and self-defeating thinking will vanish in the Fifth Epoch. Nobody is going to have lives of drudgery. Self-driving vehicles are nearly here, and in the Fifth Epoch, travel will be through the air and space, not on roads (which is far easier to accomplish than road self-drivers), all craft will be computer-piloted, and there will never be accidents. Safety and harmlessness will always be the primary principles behind all technological efforts and human activities, not profits. Greed will no longer be a virtue. Only free energy can kill capitalism, as it will be the greatest generator of real wealth ever, as humanity becomes a Type 1 civilization.

There will be no more apple pickers and the like, as agricultural robots in vertical farms (which can exist at any place in the solar system) provide humanity’s food. Processed food will vanish, and so will all human illness and disease. All rackets will end, and all scarcity-based ideologies will disappear, and quickly.

Even the high-tech kids in futuristic offices and working remotely, who seem like the “winners” of today’s global workforce (1, 2), are going to have immensely more satisfying lives. The idea of “work” will vanish, and instead, the few hours a day that people will “work” will be called “joy time,” which everybody will happily do.

The celebration of genocide, which the pseudointellectual capitalist oracle Ayn Rand did, will be seen like Hitler’s ideas are today, which he largely got from the USA and the eugenics movement, and will go into the dustbin of history, along with all of the other self-serving ideologies and practices. People of the Fifth Epoch will be astounded at how primitive even times like these are, much less the prior Epochs. Prisons won’t exist. Cities, nations, and races will end, as will all exchange-based professions.

Women will have total control over conception and their bodies in the Fifth Epoch, and the evil insanity that we see today in Texas, for instance, will be seen as just more evidence of what cave men run the show today. Sexual harassment will fade to oblivion, and the rest of our primitive behaviors will vanish. Abundance and love will reign, not scarcity and fear. Just yesterday, my wife attended a demonstration against Texas’s new barbaric law, and one protest sign said, “Can you believe that we still have to protest this sh*t?”

In the Fifth Epoch, nobody will have to protest anything.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd October 2021 at 15:52.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (4th October 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (4th October 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd October 2021), Ewan (4th October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), kfm27917 (4th October 2021), Reinhard (4th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #9556
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:
    Women will have total control over conception and their bodies in the Fifth Epoch, and the evil insanity that we see today in Texas, for instance, will be seen as just more evidence of what cave men run the show today. Sexual harassment will fade to oblivion, and the rest of our primitive behaviors will vanish. Abundance and love will reign, not scarcity and fear. Just yesterday, my wife attended a demonstration against Texas’s new barbaric law, and one protest sign said, “Can you believe that we still have to protest this sh*t?”

In the Fifth Epoch, nobody will have to protest anything.
    There seems to me to be two different desires driving anti-abortion sentiment. On one hand you have the desire to control women, removing bodily autonomy and personal choice. The way in which Texas snuck this new law through, without consideration to how this would effect women across the board, seems to suggest that. On the other hand I think there are people who genuinely believe that a fetus has some form of consciousness/sentience and that aborting it raises a moral concern, the desire being to protect what they see as life.

I don't know how much consciousness a 6 week old fetus has, and I don't think anyone really does. Some of the spiritual literature I have read on this issue doesn't really clarify it either. It is an interesting moral dilemma and what you have written Wade makes me wonder how a more enlightened society would deal with something like this. Maybe in the Fifth Epoch women will be able to completely control the pregnancy process like you have said, only allowing a pregnancy to take place when they choose. To get even more esoteric, perhaps communication with the soul desiring to incarnate will be possible, so that a conscious agreement can be made before pregnancy/birth.

I thought this was a fair take by Jordan Peterson:

He talks about how asking whether abortion is right or wrong isn't the right question, it is too complicated. He instead says we need to be looking at how these things arise to begin with, and says the focus should instead be more on how sexuality is practiced in our modern world.

With the presence of love in Fifth Epoch relationships, I get the feeling many of these things will sort themselves out. With love and care, the right thing to do will be clear.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), Ewan (4th October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), Reinhard (4th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #9557
    Thanks

Hi Billy:

This is a big, thorny subject, which two men discuss at their peril. In the USA, before the AMA tried to wipe out midwives, abortion before the fetus kicked was socially and legally acceptable. So, abortion has been a political football in the USA for nearly two centuries.

I have long written on the rough ride that women have had at the hands of Western medicine. In that post that I referred to in the post that you quoted, I sketched the billion-year history of sexual reproduction. You can’t study the journey of life on Earth for long without thinking that evolution has plenty to answer for. Are chimps worse than bonobos? The concept of “worse” is a human judgement, and might not have much meaning to a scientist. Both chimps and bonobos are conditioned by their energetic circumstances. Chimps slaughter their neighbors, take their fertile females while killing and often eating their infants (fertile females as war booty has a very long history), and about half of all chimp males die violently, usually at the hands of other chimps. Bonobos found themselves isolated south of the Congo River, where gorillas did not live, and their food supply doubled. That allowed for larger and stable foraging parties, in which females could participate. Females then banded together (using sex) and ended male dominance. Bonobos are thus the most peaceful great ape, where infanticide is unknown, males don’t die violently, and bonobos settle everything with sex, not violence. That seems like a pretty good deal for females and males, although being the top chimp might seem attractive, for a little while, at least.

In the hunter-gatherer phase of the human journey, male death rates were only a little less than chimp rates, and their political-economies were similar. Today, there is plenty of controversy over the social organization in the human line between chimps and humans. Was there a relatively peaceful phase when females had better lives and males were not as violent as Second-Epoch humans were? That probably won’t be answered in my lifetime, if it ever is. My take is that if that happened, there were energetic/economic reasons for it. But the evidence is clear that in the Second Epoch, men dominated hunter-gatherer societies, and they were very violent.

For the entire human journey, until the recent and ongoing demographic transition, a mother would lose about half of her children before they reached adulthood. What a horrible situation for mothers, which men can barely fathom. So, that was a constant in the human journey until very recently. In Burn, the author noted that Hadza mothers still lose about 40% of their children, which is not much different from historical hunter-gatherers. And in preindustrial England, for instance, a mother also had about a 10% chance of dying in childbirth, so about 15% of women decided to just give up the idea of sex and marriage altogether. That was partly what joining nunneries was about.

I have long written about the relatively peaceful interlude of horticultural villages that became matrilocal or multilocal and broke up the male gangs. Breaking up male gangs is the key to having peaceful societies, which even goes for industrial nations. That all American presidents have been men, and we have Earth’s biggest killing machine, is not a coincidence.

What is also clear is that when those peaceful horticultural villages disappeared with the rise of agriculture and civilization, women’s status universally declined, and did not rise again until the Industrial Revolution’s demographic transition. The institution of slavery and the broodmare status of women in the Third Epoch were economically conditioned above all else. Books such as the Bible merely reflect the economic realities of the Epoch they were written in. Organized religion loses its sway in industrial economies (and new religions have supplanted them ), and the conflict between Red and Blue states in the USA is the contrast of the Epochs, as Red States have one foot in the Third Epoch, with their agrarian economies and their Bibles. The Blue States represent industrial societies. IMO, that is really the framework to view the abortion controversy through, at least in the USA. In Texas, this is about power, and putting women back in their place, barefoot and pregnant.

To get biological and mystical about it, sexuality ensures the continuance of the species, and the human orgasm is part of the biological wiring that ensures that as many babies are born as possible. Only eating and the fight-or-flight response outrank sexuality among human biological imperatives. All species are great at reproduction, and they create far more offspring than will grow to reproductive maturity. It is only with large animals, mammals in particular, that we got smaller broods, which meant greater parental investment in the infants. Take salmon, for instance. Far less than 1% of hatched salmon will survive to eventually spawn. A Douglas fir that lives for centuries will produce millions of seeds, and only a few, at most, will become reproducing trees. Even at five children per woman, which was the global fertility rate when I was born (it is half that today), that is about as low as it gets in the animal kingdom.

In my mystical studies, what came through was that every fertilized human egg births a personality that will live forever on the astral plane. Any fertilized eggs that do not grow to adulthood on Earth will continue to mature on the astral plane. Also, it is never intended that all fertilized eggs grow into adults, as souls can choose to inhabit various stages of the gestation period, to try out being physical, even if it is only for days or weeks. Children who die on Earth will grow into adults on the astral plane, as well as aborted fetuses. We all have free will, and the soul’s best laid plans on the astral plane often go astray, in one way or another, once the incarnation begins. That is just part of the “sh*t happens” deal of life in physical reality.

All souls will eventually get what they came for in physical reality. If humans make Earth uninhabitable, and wipe ourselves and most complex life out, in our ignorance and evil ways, we will “merely” find another lifeform on another planet to finish our incarnations. In our universe, that happens about a third of the time, for ensouled species that can manipulate their environment. It is a hazard of incarnating into physical reality. I suppose that it must be worth it, or else we would not do it, and many mystical teachings state that physical reality provides opportunities for experience and growth that are found nowhere else in Creation. Well, that is a nice idea, but life in physical reality is anything but easy.

The lives of ensouled species mean a lot of karma, both incurring karmic debts and paying them back, as that is how our souls get what they came for, oh the joy. The great goal of any ensouled species is to operate from love, and fear is the obstacle to overcome. All fears are rooted in not feeling in control of what happens to our bodies, and death is the ultimate loss of control. That is not an easy dance, for anybody.

I believe that only humans, chimps (including bonobos), and dolphins, all among the most intelligent species on Earth, use sex for both recreation and procreation, and according to Michael, humans access their souls (AKA “essence”) through sex. So, there is another layer of complexity laid on top of sex, so no wonder it is such a highly charged subject for humans. But as Seth said, the so-called sexual liberation in the West in my lifetime was not nearly as liberating as it might seem. We are far more than our sexuality, and Seth said that channeling all human interaction through sex was actually highly inhibited, and puts our human expression into a straightjacket. This has led to all manner of dysfunction, such as the transsexual phenomenon, which has been shoved into my face in recent years. In the Fifth Epoch, people are not going to mutilate their bodies to masquerade as the other sex. Bodies will be honored in the Fifth Epoch, not abused as they are today, in many ways.

In my mystical studies, I have read that some our humanoid galactic neighbors, such as Pleiadians, have conscious control over conception, and that in the Fifth Epoch, women may achieve that ability. At worst, in the Fifth Epoch, women will choose if and when to conceive, without the many perils of our time.

IMO, what we see in the USA today, and all over the world, to one degree or another, of women seeking their freedom, sexual and otherwise, while men try to put them back in the kitchen and on their backs, reflects the fact that the Fourth Epoch is so young. The agrarian economy, with its attendant cultural baggage, is several thousand years old, that cultural momentum is still playing itself out, and we are seeing many grotesque effects of that, including sexual abuse of many kinds.

Women carry a huge burden of responsibility for the outcomes of sex, none of today’s birth control techniques are ideal, and abortion is never the ideal outcome for a woman, but a terrible decision. Men constantly try to initiate sex, as they follow their biological imperatives, so they bear a huge burden of responsibility, too. When men try to dictate to women how they must act when pregnant, that is the path of a lot of painful karma. I am closer to the abortion situation than I can publicly discuss, and forcing a woman to carry a fetus to term is incredibly barbaric. If gun-toting Texas was not so enthusiastic about executing people, some of whom were innocent, their “sanctity of life” arguments might have some plausibility, but it reeks of hypocrisy and the bloody Old Testament.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th October 2021 at 15:53.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (4th October 2021), Ewan (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), Reinhard (4th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #9558
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    This is a big, thorny subject, which two men discuss at their peril.
    Ha, very much noted Wade. Maybe a subject I shouldn't speak too authoritatively about.

That was an excellent post. I agree that much of what we see relating to this issue, and male female dynamics in general, have their roots in our past and its cultural momentum continuing into the present day. My grandparents came from the villages of Greece where the women generally didn't get much of an education, but where instead expected to clean up after everyone else, so I've seen some of this stuff first hand. I doubt I've fully kicked this cultural conditioning myself, having been brought up with it. I sometimes wish I could snap my fingers and be free of human failings.

I've just always been really interested in the male female polarity and its potentials. This again gets more into spirituality, but why this polarity exists and what it would look like when balanced, with both sides being honoured, I wish to understand more deeply. I recently read this excellent book on this very subject and it goes into some detail, using the body as a means of explaining the sexes and their dynamics.

Sorry, I don't mean to derail the thread, but sometimes your writings really fascinate me and I can't help but post something
    Last edited by Billy Vasiliadis; 4th October 2021 at 15:29.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), Chris Gilbert (4th October 2021), Ewan (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), Reinhard (4th October 2021), Wade Frazier (4th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #9559
    Thanks

Hey Billy:

You did not derail the thread. I deal with a vast variety of topics, and that was one of them. Your perilous post was very appropriate for this thread.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th October 2021 at 15:48.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (4th October 2021), Ewan (4th October 2021), Joseph McAree (5th November 2021), Reinhard (4th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #9560
    Thanks

Hi:

Billy’s mention of his Greek heritage has prompted a little Greek anecdote that is germane to our perilous subject. I wrote about Art the rocket scientist. He had Greek heritage, as did his wife. They had two children. Long ago, I heard that when the wife was in labor with one of her children, it went badly. The delivering doctor was Catholic, and I seem to recall that they were Catholics.

At some point during the labor, it became clear to Art that the doctor was going to allow his wife to die, rather than risk the baby. That apparently was common practice long ago. When Art realized what was happening, he saw red and gave the doctor holy hell. The baby was then delivered by Caesarian section.

I heard that story when I was a teenager, and even then I wondered at such medical “logic.” That apparently reflected more of that cultural momentum of those agrarian times. That was only 60 years ago, as more evidence of the barbarisms that were standard practice in my great nation not very long ago.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 536 FirstFirst 1 378 428 468 478 488 528 536 LastLast