Results 9,421 to 9,440 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9421
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Avid:

I am sorry to hear this, but I was unable to dissuade anybody around me. I am the only person in my immediate family who is not vaccinated. Yes, it is evil, and I wish it was something new, but this is older than I am. As I see it, the medical racket will only end when the Fifth Epoch arrives, to end all rackets. Until then, the sheep get sheared, eagerly file to their deaths, etc. Love is the only answer I know of. The way out is through integrity and sentience, and it won’t take many to right the ship.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th July 2021), Bill Ryan (19th July 2021), Ewan (20th July 2021), Franny (20th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), Pam (21st July 2021), Reinhard (19th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th July 2021), Victoria (3rd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #9422
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Thank you so much, but making my fears aware to my grandson - by suggesting he has no need at his age for travel of a vaxx, my son is going to go ballistic as I had promised not to interfere, life is more important than stupid family pride. Any time now it’s going to go mad, but the life of my grandson is more important than petulance, tantrums etc etc
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2021), Ewan (20th July 2021), Franny (20th July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), Pam (21st July 2021), Reinhard (19th July 2021), Wade Frazier (19th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #9423
    Thanks

Hi Avid:

Best wishes on that!

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (19th July 2021), Bill Ryan (19th July 2021), Ewan (20th July 2021), Franny (20th July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), Pam (21st July 2021), Reinhard (19th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #9424
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a few more issues to discuss about the so-called pandemic. As noted earlier, 20 years ago, this would not have been called a pandemic, but WHO changed the definition of it. WHO also changed the definition of herd immunity, to exclude natural immunity, which is a bizarre change, and flies in the face of all science to date. It is like biomedical companies invented herd immunity, in WHO’s eyes.

Real pandemics killed significant fractions of the population, and the 1918 pandemic not only killed more than 2% of humanity, but killed people in the prime of their lives. This so-called pandemic has killed 0.05% of humanity, the equivalent of a really bad flu season, and it has killed the old, fat, and frail, not people in the prime of their lives. American children have about a one-in-500,000 chance of dying in this “pandemic” today, and not one died in the first quarter of 2021. What is really happening in the USA is that our abysmal health habits are coming home to roost. Processed food, tobacco, alcohol, industrial pollutants, and our sedentary lifestyles are the real culprits here, not the coronavirus. In the USA, only 6% of the deaths are really from the coronavirus, to be generous, and the rest are due to those “comorbidities” of poor health.

So, once again, true prevention is nowhere on the radar, or even treatments, but violent interventions are. Even something as innocuous at vitamin D is nowhere to be found in the mainstream, as we hear a constant drumbeat of vaccinations. In Mercola’s book, he wrote that in the flu season, old, unhealthy people die of the common cold and other minor ailments. To heap the American deaths on the coronavirus is a huge stretch, and is arguably fraudulent. As I have written, I expect American deaths to be below “normal” over the next few years, as they were “pulled forward” by this event. People already on their way out had their exit accelerated.

Time for a little on Pfizer. It has engaged in fraud so many times that it has been called its “business model.” My readers know that I read Scientific American each month, to keep up on trends in science. My experience is like Ed and Noam’s when reading the New York Times, or my experiences with Wikipedia; I am often left shaking my head. At the end of 2018, Scientific American changed its business model and magazine format, and in early 2019, a big part of an issue was a section by Pfizer, on the wonders of genetic engineering or something similar. It was breathtaking, how much Scientific American had sold out. In the years since then, and even before the pandemic, I read several articles in Scientific American in which vaccination skeptics were equated with Flat Earthers, and even mentioned in the same sentence.

In June 2020, after the lab-leak hypothesis had been fraudulently shouted down, Scientific American published a glowing article on the woman who ran the lab where the leak may have happened, but Scientific American was in good company in its gullibility. This really is little different from the cigarette ads in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), and how JAMA never ran one study showing the connection between smoking and lung cancer until the dictator of American medicine, who got rich off of those cigarette ads, was finally deposed in a scandal. If you are substantially funded by the world’s biggest vaccine manufacturer, then vaccines can do no wrong, and only Flat Earthers and friends deny their salubrious qualities.

I saw something this morning on unvaccinated Americans. It starts with stating the idea that the vaccines are more dangerous than the virus contradicts the science and data. Well, in the past two weeks, according to official sources, more people have died from the vaccine than died from the coronavirus. But that article did not note any such data. The article was artful in dealing with vaccine concerns. The article said that the vaccine concerns were about long-term “severe” effects, which actually misses the point, and I have to wonder if that was intentional. While the more than 10,000 Americans who have died from the vaccine did die from “severe” effects, the long-term effects are going to be chronic, as usual. But long-term chronic effects are a taboo subject, as usual.

Do you want to go to college? You increasingly need a vaccine to do so. Even mainstream medical journals are coming out and stating that vaccination for children is a bad idea, as they admit that the risk from the vaccine is greater than the risk from the coronavirus. If we discount the coronavirus deaths by the 94% that the comorbidities suggest, and discount the vaccine reaction deaths by half, just because, in recent weeks, far more people are dying from the vaccines than are dying from the coronavirus.

Even the nuttiest conspiracists are not suggesting that the coronavirus was intentionally spread around the world, but like 9/11, this seems like a golden opportunity for the technocrats and friends.

What insane times to live in.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th July 2021 at 15:39.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd August 2021), avid (20th July 2021), Bill Ryan (20th July 2021), Bluegreen (24th July 2021), Ewan (20th July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), kfm27917 (22nd July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021), Rhogar (25th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #9425
    Thanks

Hi:

When I mentioned that Branson won the world’s biggest penis contest recently, well, Bezos was not far behind, but perhaps made a bigger statement. Oh, what Freud would have had to say about it.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (20th July 2021), Ewan (21st July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #9426
    Thanks

Hi:

The vaccine injury reporting system in the USA only captures about 1% of adverse reactions, according to a government study. The 11,000 deaths as of last week have been assailed by the media as not being related to the vaccine. So, is it under-reporting or over-reporting vaccine-related deaths?

I generally stay away from conspiracist sites, but news of a lawsuit made the rounds yesterday in the conspiro-sphere, which alleges that a whistleblower counted 45,000 American deaths within three days of the vaccine. I won’t say much about that, other than it would not be terribly surprising. We’ll see if it becomes something more substantial.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th July 2021 at 18:31.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (20th July 2021), Catseye (21st July 2021), Ewan (21st July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), kfm27917 (22nd July 2021), meeradas (20th July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #9427
    Thanks

Hi:

To yesterday’s post on those alleged vaccine deaths, as I expected, fur has been flying over it. As I stated, I don’t know what the truth is, but it would not be too surprising to me, either, if it was true. Lawsuits and affidavits are at a different level from rumors and gossip. The lawsuit is here and here.

As a preamble, while I have read stuff from the Frontline group that was OK, there is plenty to be concerned about with them. The founder was at the capitol riot in January, which reflected very poor judgment, and there are other problems with them. But the vitriol poured on the lawsuit by the media has also been predictable (1, 2), with “bizarre” and “wacky” used to lead off articles on them. Nothing from the media so far has dealt in any substantial way with that whistleblower claim of 45,000 vaccine deaths, which is close to an earlier whistleblower claim. It sure would be nice to see the evidence. The CDC’s assurances that the 11,000 vaccine deaths in VAERS have no relationship to the vaccines is far from persuasive, as nearly half of those deaths came within a few days of being vaccinated. At RFK, Jr.’s site, the reporting on the lawsuit stuck to the facts, for the most professional coverage that I have yet seen. Fox News’s Tucker Carlson has been on an orthodoxy-challenging campaign for this “pandemic,” which is obviously politically motivated, but try to find something around this pandemic that isn’t.

When I look at the categories that RFK, Jr., covers on his site, the medical and energy rackets dominate, which is like my work. He also takes on Big Ag, as I do, he takes on the chemical companies and industrial polluters, as I do, including the farce of fluoridation. We have many overlaps in our work, not the least of which is the idea that JFK and RFK were killed by the same interests.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st July 2021 at 12:12.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), Catseye (21st July 2021), Ewan (22nd July 2021), Harmony (21st July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), kfm27917 (22nd July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2021)

15. Link to Post #9428
    Thanks

Hi:

I want to step back for a minute on the “pandemic” issue. Before I ever heard of Noam and Ed, I knew that the media was a propaganda operation, and I soon saw the same government/media lying alliance in medicine, in the same decade when the booklet that saved my father’s health was banned in the USA. It turned out that the advice in the banned booklet was right, and orthodoxy was spectacularly wrong.

This “pandemic” is a perfect example of how the medical racket operates, and there are deep structural issues for this, dynamics that will not disappear until the Fifth Epoch arrives, to collapse all rackets. What all rackets do is establish paradigms, and anything outside the paradigm becomes unthinkable. America’s vast imperial crimes are all swept under the carpet, framed as mistakes, or even cast in a heroic framework. The truth becomes unthinkable. Free energy is similarly unthinkable, and elicits crazed reactions of denial and fear if mentioned, even though the technologies are older than I am.

So, with this pandemic, the fact that nearly all of the Americans dying are old, fat, and in poor health is largely ignored, while a campaign to vaccinate children, who comprise the group least at risk, barrels along. Our abysmal diets and lifestyles are off the table, even benign preventives such as vitamin D, in favor of lucrative, Frankensteinian treatments (and the pandemic may well have had a Frankensteinian origin). This insanity can be found in all dominant paradigms today. Only the arrival of the Fifth Epoch will shatter them. Until then, the dominant interests will do all that they can to enforce the paradigms, to keep humanity herded.

It will not matter how much contrary evidence is adduced, how irrational and even evil the dominant paradigms are demonstrated to be, and the like. Only when scarcity ends will this death grip over humanity end, and there is only one way to do that that I know of. My approach to it is unique, I am devoting the rest of my life to that effort, and we’ll see if it can make a dent.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2021), Ewan (22nd July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), kfm27917 (25th July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9429
    Thanks

Hi:

I have long written that children (including adolescents) are the least at risk in this “pandemic,” with a death rate of around one-in-a-million. More children are dying of the COVID vaccines than are dying of COVID these days. In the wake of that fact, an idea is in circulation today that if children don’t get vaccinated, they will become a breeding ground for deadly COVID mutations. I encountered it in my personal life just yesterday. Actually, plenty of science states the opposite, in that the vaccinated population is where the deadly mutations will arise. That article also discussed the fear-mongering today over the so-called Delta variant. It also discussed something I have noted before, that flu vaccines increase death rates. It is the height of folly to think that the science is settled around this pandemic. The entire concept of vaccination is dubious, IMO. At best, it seems to trade short-term acute illness for long-term chronic illness. Vaccination does not get credit for conquering any disease, and is likely responsible, to a great degree, for the skyrocketing autoimmune diseases among the generations that have been vaccinated in the past 50 years.

Already, there are plans for COVID boosters and the like, which has been described as a vaccine “treadmill.” In the wake of the attention being given to vaccine deaths, and the recent lawsuit, the CDC recently revised the death counts. The system is far from complete (reporting 1% of reactions) or transparent, and may well be fraudulent, which would be no great surprise.

On other pandemic tidbits, it looks like military vaccine mandates are coming. Censorship of dissenting pandemic views is rampant today. It is like what Orwell wrote, and what Noam and Ed learned the hard way: private censorship is far more prevalent and effective than government censorship. It looks like mRNA vaccines are the new gold mine for biomedical companies.

There is a lot of disinformation in the media about recovered COVID patients. They will have natural immunity, and COVID vaccines may be dangerous for them. Fauci is brawling on Capitol Hill over COVID’s origin.

With this COVID insanity, wild weather, and the like, it looks like 2021 may be as memorable as 2020. I could do without the excitement. The arrival of the Fifth Epoch will cure all of this.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd July 2021 at 13:09.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), Bluegreen (24th July 2021), Ewan (23rd July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), kudzy (23rd July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd July 2021), ulli (25th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #9430
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a tribute and a cautionary tale. I only discovered how it ended yesterday. Back when I had my email address on my site, I took on all comers for several years, and met quite a few of my pals today that way. The attacks became too much after 9/11, as the USA lost its sanity, capped by a criminal attack from a “friend,” and I rarely engage the public anymore.

People have come to my work via many avenues, as my work covers a wide range of material. Steve Meyers, pic attached, came to me not long after 9/11, via my writings on Ralph McGehee. We began a correspondence, which led to phone calls. Steve was the first person to call me a comprehensivist, and I did not know what he meant. He then had me read some of Bucky Fuller’s work (pic attached, of my reading Bucky’s magnum opus), the lightbulb finally went on, and my work has been consciously comprehensive ever since. Bucky was human, with his failings, but his work was seminal. Bucky was the professional grandfather that I never knew I had, until I met Steve.

Steve studied under Bucky, as his father was one of Bucky’s friends. His parents were in World War II in Europe, and his father operated on soldiers (I believe that his mother was a nurse, and they may have met in Europe), which was traumatic, obviously, and he became quite famous. Kurt Vonnegut was another family friend, who came over to Steve’s home regularly.

Steve spent nearly 40 years doing comprehensive work, but I wonder if he should have. People need to have their feet firmly on the ground to navigate that territory, but Steve didn’t. When our relationship graduated to phone calls, I sometimes listened to him for an hour and more, as he barely took a breath, with his stream-of-consciousness talking. He literally did not give me a chance to say anything. His emails were similar stream-of-consciousness affairs.

I think that Steve was unemployable when I knew him. He was 50 when we met, and he never had much of a career. When I got that software company job immediately after Brian asked me to help him found NEM, I never looked back, financially. A year later, I hired Steve to build NEM’s site, and paid him $10K, to help support him and NEM. Steve made some painful blunders, but in the end, he delivered a quality effort. However, I had to put up with one of his tantrums, as he attacked me, largely because of the problems that Brian created when he went AWOL after Mallove’s murder. Steve’s blunders helped make the week before Mallove’s murder a trying time.

I was not expecting it, but Steve arrived at the NEM conference, while I worked the registration table (the last place on Earth where I wanted to be), and before I knew it was him, he launched into a spiel about his life’s work. He did not know who I was, as we had never met in the flesh before, but within a few seconds, it looked like he was going into liftoff mode, ready to talk my ear off, and I realized it was him. It was the only time we met.

After I quit NEM, I went pretty quiet and didn’t interact with anybody much in those last years of my monstrous midlife crisis. I didn’t need to listen to Steve’s tirades in those days, and I kind of doubt that we spoke again after 2004, although we traded email. I let him use my Internet host to experiment with, and even hosted his work for a time.

Sadly, I am very used to being attacked by those around me. In a way, it just comes with the territory of what I do, as my work challenges all in-group conceits, and nearly everybody gets one of their sacred oxen gored in my work. With Steve, I think that he was just mentally unbalanced. I don’t know what the root of the problem was, but I am guessing that he could not handle the journey.

Just yesterday, I discovered that Steve died in 2010, and I need to tell that cautionary tale now. I can only imagine what the financial collapse did to Steve, mentally and financially, but he began to get more unbalanced after that. Around the end of 2009, Steve tried to pick a fight with a public figure that I know, and Steve tried to drag me into his fight. I had to apologize on his behalf to that public figure. Steve stepped over the line that time.

Then, a few months later, we had the BP oil spill, which sent Steve off the deep end. In a way, I am glad that he did not live through the Fukushima meltdown aftermath the next year. While those millions of barrels of oil spilled into the Gulf of Mexico, Steve thought that he knew how to fix it. Maybe he had some good ideas for it, but he wanted me to fund his expedition to the Gulf, to try to get somebody’s attention. When I declined to become his benefactor again, then came a stream of attacks via email, and I never read them. I knew what was coming. After his barrage of attacks, I didn’t hear from him again.

I loved Steve, but I also realized that he was too damaged from his journey to really be fit for polite society. I am a nerd, but Steve took it to the next level, in Lone Gunmen territory.

I’ll always mention Steve in the Bucky section of my site. Steve gets full credit for introducing me to Bucky’s work. Steve’s work was pretty astute, and I think I still have his entire site. In his honor, I am putting up one of his essays, which led off his site, here. He definitely gets credit for helping my work become better.

As I now know, about three months after Steve’s final attacks on me, he died. He smoked, so it is possible that he died from his poor health habits, but he once told me that if the world melted down, he would take his life. I now wonder if he did. I have had enough of suicides in my life, and Steve may well have been another casualty.

Steve lived alone, with his pets, and I think that it was not a healthy situation for him. Similarly, that friend who recently attacked me for refusing to be vaccinated smoked, is home alone with his pets, and disabled because of his poor health habits. He is also highly intelligent. I have now witnessed several brilliant friends and family members go insane. Genius and insanity have a lot in common.

Long ago, I read an interview in which Noam was asked about how he did it, and he replied that he had to have a life outside of his profession and activism. I hike and read fantasy to help my grounding. Paths like mine have many casualties, as few people can handle that journey. I said a little prayer for Steve today, and look forward to seeing my bro on the other side, when my work is done. I’ll finish with a letter from Bucky that Steve had on his site.

Best,

Wade

R. Buckminster Fuller
    3508 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA215) EV 7-2255  CABLE: "BUCKY"
    University Professor
    Southern Illinois University
    World Fellow in Residence
    University of Pennsylvania
    Bryn Mawr College
    Haverford CollegeSwarthmore College
    University City Science Center

October 26, 1973

Dear Steve,

Greetings. I am gratified and impressed by the brevity and clarity of your letter. Your paragraph #2 tells me that I am communicating effectively with the young world. In connection with your studies of comprehensive anticipatory design science, I'd like you to know that I am right now preparing a new book on design science and hope that it will be available for you within possibly a year. In the meantime, I am confident that with your clarity of thinking and initiative you will be able to gain enough from that which is already printed to sustain your work.

Faithfully & lovingly yours,

R. Buckminster Fuller
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wade bucky.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	47033  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th August 2021 at 22:00.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), Bluegreen (25th July 2021), Chris Gilbert (24th July 2021), Ewan (24th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), kudzy (24th July 2021), meeradas (24th July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021), ulli (25th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #9431
    Thanks

Hi:

Back in May, Nicholas Wade’s article changed the narrative around COVID’s origin. Wade originally stated that there was no hard evidence either way on COVID’s origin. But on Friday, an article was published that claims that several pieces of hard evidence implicate a lab origin for COVID. The fur is going to fly on this for a long time, and this could spell the end of virology as a discipline. If those Frankensteinian experiments caused this pandemic, the political fallout will be awesome, but don’t count on the retail political system to help much with this. I expect the medical equivalent of the Warren Commission.

For me, what is more instructive is how a lab origin was fraudulently shouted down early on, and Big Tech censored anything that contradicted the official narrative. Matt Taibbi wrote one of the best eulogies for Ed, and his Hate Inc. was originally an attempt to update Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model. Taibbi wrote an excellent article recently, on the charming circular logic that Big Tech is using to censor all dissident information on COVID. Organizations such as WHO, the CDC, and FDA were long ago captured by Big Pharma and “philanthropists” such as Bill Gates. So, Big Pharma and the “philanthropists” use those corrupted organizations as mouthpieces, and then Big Tech censors anything that contradicts those corrupted sources. This is kind of a new twist on totalitarian propaganda. Taibbi noted the surreal instance when a Nobel laureate had his video removed from YouTube, in which he discussed the very treatment that he won a Nobel Prize for, because it could be used to treat COVID.

As Noam and Ed discovered the hard way, and Orwell wrote about it long ago, private censorship is more prevalent and effective than government censorship. The system is more than broken. Instead of acknowledging that the problem is really with our horrid lifestyles, which Big Ag enables with processed food, and toxic choices such as smoking and drinking, and all of the drugs Americans take, both illegal and those vended by Big Pharma, or industrial waste that got rebranded as compulsory “medicine” and other industrial toxins that have been whitewashed, or even mentioning benign preventives such as vitamin D, or how that Nobel-winning treatment may successfully treat COVID, all we get is a drumbeat of “vaccination.” But it is not really vaccination in the traditional sense (which does not really work, either), but is an experimental, Frankensteinian treatment, not far removed from the equally Frankensteinian tinkering that may have brought us COVID in the first place. And here come COVID “boosters,” as the masses jump on the vaccination treadmill. The long-term impact could be catastrophic, but will be covered up, as usual.

What an evil and insane world to live in, but it does not have to be this way. My big essay update will go into the medical racket a bit more, and how the arrival of the Fifth Epoch will end all rackets, and none too soon.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th July 2021 at 16:50.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), Bluegreen (27th July 2021), Ewan (25th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), Reinhard (25th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2021), ulli (25th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #9432
    Thanks

Hi:

I have to write this. Just now, on Yahoo!’s home page, I saw a New York Times article on Mercola. To highlight the New York Times’s acumen, it wrote that Mercola claimed to be the lead author of a peer-reviewed article on vitamin D and COVID, and the article stated: “He did not identify the publication, and the Times was unable to verify his claim.” In ten seconds, I put “Mercola vitamin D COVID” into Google, and found the paper. It was the first result returned. That almost says it all about the New York Times, and the media has the gall to call Mercola part of the “Disinformation Dozen.” Oh, what Ed would have had to say about it.

For the record, Mercola is far from alone in highlighting vitamin D and COVID. So did Rushworth. Unlike those papers that fraudulently shouted down the lab leak hypothesis, claiming that they had no competing interests, Mercola’s paper called them out. These are the kinds of double standards of reporting that Ed spent a lifetime exposing, and has been fraudulently used on his Wikipedia biography.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th July 2021 at 15:00.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), Ewan (26th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), Reinhard (26th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #9433
    Thanks

Hi:

To that post yesterday on the New York Times’s article on Mercola, it is time to explore the conspiratorial and structural aspects of how the media operates. I recently wrote a post on the libelous articles on Dennis, particularly those in the LA Times.

The public officials, working on behalf of their private interest patrons, are criminals and gangsters. Lying is part of the job, which they are even proud of. Even the “best” (meaning that she had something resembling a conscience, when prodded enough) of those sicced on Dennis over the years still got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. The rest are going straight to Max’s neighborhood when they pass over, because they will be attracted there. The system attracts people like that.

So, were the reporters that authored those libelous articles on Dennis in on it, or just gullible, uncaring, stupid, etc.? As Ed and Noam noted, powerful news sources routinely lie, and reporters will rarely call them on it, as their careers are at stake if they do. I saw the local cub reporter repeat Mr. Deputy’s lies verbatim in his articles, but when he got subpoenaed during the prosecutorial misconduct hearing, he wrote the only accurate article that I saw him write. So, he knew how to write accurate articles, but that was not really his job, unless fear inspired him to write accurately.

When Noam and Ed’s first collaboration was censored by wiping out the publishing company that printed it, that was obviously a very conscious act by the owners, as they wrecked their own company to accomplish the censorship. That could be quite a psychological exercise, if we got inside the heads of those executives who decided that. Just what were they thinking? Did they realize that it was a mistake to buy a company that produced dissident literature, and cut their losses? Did ideological reasons trump all else, even the sacred dictum to earn profits? Because it was private and not government censorship, Noam and Ed could not find any organizations, such as the ACLU or dissident media, who cared about what happened. Were they all in on it? I doubt it, and ideological blinders and low integrity can readily explain the entire situation, which harkens back to my integrity and sentience reasons for why we do not live in the Fifth Epoch today.

Ed was onboard with the idea that JFK was murdered by a conspiracy, but Noam wasn’t. Noam even wrote a book to dismiss the idea that the CIA would have been involved. Noam was wrong. Similarly, Ed dismissed the idea that Milosevic was purposefully poisoned while incarcerated at the kangaroo court tribunal, while Chris Black thought that Milosevic may well have been. Chris thought that Milosevic was putting up a surprisingly vigorous defense (Chris led the defense team), and Chris wrote that the autopsy provided evidence of poisoning. So, I regularly see these kinds of disagreements over conspiratorial intent.

When Ed died, the obituary in the New York Times lied about Ed and Noam’s work. A campaign got them to retract the obvious lies, but even then the New York Times seemed to intentionally miss the point of Ed and Noam’s work. When that happened, Chris informed me that those “errors” in Ed’s obituary were intentional. Chris has enough experience in those matters to not be very charitable about “mistakes” such as those.

So, in a hit piece on Mercola, the New York Times insinuated that Mercola lied about authoring a scientific paper on vitamin D and COVID. I was able to find that paper in less than ten seconds of surfing. So, do blithering idiots work at the New York Times, or is something else happening?

Whatever the case really is, if we could get inside people’s heads and find out for sure, what is crystal clear is that the media is a propaganda operation, and laying out that case was the point of Manufacturing Consent. There has never been a credible rebuttal to the Propaganda Model from the media, or by anybody else, for that matter. The media either ignores or mispresents it. Noam said that the Propaganda Model actually predicts that treatment from the media, as admitting the truth would threaten the entire media enterprise.

So, are those situations structural or conspiratorial? In situations such as those, I think it is both, but as I continually state, it is 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th July 2021 at 15:40.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th July 2021), Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), Ewan (26th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (27th July 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), Reinhard (26th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #9434
    Thanks

Hi:

My statement, that protecting the public is the greatest protection racket on Earth, was born from my days with Dennis. Dennis put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free. It is still the most brilliant and most benevolent business strategy that I ever saw or heard of. But Dennis did it in the evil world of capitalism and national security states. A constant, from the very beginning of his rise to prominence, was how his business associates continually tried to steal his businesses. The Mob tried to muscle in many times, and succeeded a few times. After I witnessed about a dozen attempts to steal our companies, I told Dennis how shocking it was to see, and he said it shocked him, too, the first fifty times he saw it. But that was more at the nuisance level. What was far more damaging were the attacks from government-media alliances, on behalf of capitalistic interests. Those attacks gave his associates golden opportunities to steal the businesses. I saw it in Seattle and Ventura, and the GCs may have been involved both times, as kind of an end-game to wipe out our efforts. Only Dennis was persistent enough to keep trying, and you had to see it to believe it.

Even before he got involved with that heat pump, Dennis used his genius to industrialize a new type of insulation business, and he had his companies stolen, the Old Guard in the industry was threatened, and Dennis was soon named “Con Man of the Year” by a local newspaper. Until this day, the attacks have always been a variation of that theme: the interests that milk humanity portray one of the few people really trying to help them as a criminal. If they can smear Noam and Ed to this day, Dennis was a particularly easy target.

More often than not, the very public that was being milked cheered the effort to wipe Dennis out. The enemy truly is us. What happened in Seattle and Ventura was simply more of the same, but increasingly powerful interests got involved, culminating in a billion dollar offer to make Dennis go away, before the boom was lowered on us. About four years later, two billion was dangled in front of Greer, to try to coopt him. The same people tried to kill Brian, after he rejected their “offer.” That is what happens when you play at the high levels, and I decided that it was a little too rough for me. I am doing something different.

I hit the books back in 1990, trying to make sense of what I saw on my wild ride. I eventually learned that the dynamic we encountered was literally older than civilization, going back to the chiefdoms. As soon as there was an energy surplus to expropriate, first the Big Men, and then the elites of civilization, violently skimmed off the surplus, for their benefit, and it was always a delicate dance to convince their victims that it was done for their benefit. Claiming divinity or divine sanction was part of the game from the beginning, and the professional priesthood readily entered into that Faustian deal, for a cut of the loot. The same game has been played to this day, in one form or another, and Greer is warning about the elite end-game, of a global protection racket around the ET presence. It makes perfect sense, and this global “pandemic” may well be a dress rehearsal for it.

The corruption of Western medicine goes back to its beginnings, and the racketeering aspect of today’s Western medicine began with the formation of the AMA, which first targeted midwives and homeopathists, as the direct competition. The robber baron “philanthropists” of the Gilded Age brought order to the affair, and largely established the medical racket that we see today. It is no accident that a “philanthropist” zillionaire has been leading the vaccination charge for many years, trying to buy himself a Nobel Prize. Gates literally studied Rockefeller and Carnegie, to model his “philanthropy” after. Vaccination, in general, is a huge fraud, foisted on the public, and a key arm of the medical racket, as vaccination never conquered any diseases, but created a “treadmill” of vaccination and a booming business in “treating” the autoimmune diseases that vaccination causes. And the public lines up like lemmings. God only knows that the long-term effect of these new, Frankensteinian “vaccinations” will be (here comes that treadmill). If it is like how the others are dealt with, the impact will be long-term chronic diseases, maybe even some new ones, and any connection to these vaccinations will be covered up with bogus “studies,” like how the connection between vaccination and autism has been fraudulently shouted down, similar to how the lab-leak idea was fraudulently shouted down last year. Even the Wall Street Journal is joining that fray today.

Today, the populist right and conservatives in the USA are shunning vaccination. It is not all for the right reasons, IMO, but they form the core of those refusing “vaccination” today. But anything that challenges the propaganda is being censored today, and that recent hit job on Mercola was something to witness. I am not really a Mercola fan (I reviewed his COVID book, here), and his approach reminds me of Dennis’s (partly why I am not with Dennis today), but he is one of the few standing up to the propaganda barrage these days. He gets points for that.

In the Fifth Epoch, medicine will look almost nothing like what we see today, and I’ll write more about that in the essay update.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th July 2021 at 16:50.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th July 2021), Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), Ewan (27th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (28th July 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #9435
    Thanks

Hi:

The post I wrote yesterday is not the post I sat down to write. It was still about medical corruption, but was on another angle on it. I recently wrote on the structural and conspiratorial aspects of our media, and how the captured medical regulators are a key aspect of how all dissident information on this pandemic is being censored, but yesterday I planned to write about the structural corruption in the FDA. Today, I see the mainstream media bandy about the FDA’s “gold standard” for vaccine testing, when the so-called gold standard is a joke. The FDA lets the vaccine makers do their own testing, using their own standards, which radically depart from best practices in medical testing. Their self-appointed testing referees can simply make it up as they go, with zero accountability, to dismiss any and all vaccine reactions. The media’s genuflecting to the FDA is incredible to witness.

What triggered this was a recent article that discussed the FDA’s “safe and effective” standard, and how it is being used to fast-track COVID boosters, as humanity jumps on another vaccine treadmill.

I wrote about the “safe and effective” canard long ago, in my medical racket essay. The FDA’s original charge was with safety. But the drug companies sold so much snake oil that the FDA’s mission was changed back in the 1960s, to include “effective.” The outcome was like so many other areas, and the media’s double standards, which Ed spent a lifetime exposing, is a good analogy. I wrote about those double standards for cancer treatments, but the same thing is happening around COVID.

Morris Fishbein, the former dictator of American medicine and a household name, became a rich man from the advertising practices in the Journal of the Medical American Association, which promoted cigarettes for a generation, until the final ad blitz, which Fishbein literally crafted, for an asbestos cigarette filter, of all things. Even then, the AMA was in bed with tobacco interests into the 1980s, until it became such an embarrassing spectacle that they were shamed into divesting their investments in tobacco farms and the like, and even then, they did not seem to get it. It really has not gotten much better since then, and in ways is worse. Fishbein led the War on Quacks, believe it or not.

In cancer treatment, all of the alternatives that I know of were harmless, so they obviously met the original safety standard. Orthodox treatments kill their patients, so are not “safe,” by any stretch of the imagination. But by playing semantics games and the like, treatments that attack the body and kill the patients were declared “safe.” Extending the patients’ life expectancies should be the only standard for measuring the effectiveness of such violent treatment, but that was abandoned in favor of tumor “responsiveness.” Of course the tumors respond; they are being attacked, but that does nothing for treating the underlying disease. Western medical interventions are all about symptom suppression, not treating the underlying conditions.

For those safe alternatives, the FDA got creative in the other direction. No alternative cancer treatment has ever been subjected to a fair testing of its efficacy. Only laetrile was ever subjected to testing, but the trials were shamelessly rigged. So, the alternatives, which are all safe, to my knowledge, never even get the “gold standard” efficacy testing that would see them approved. Then, laws are passed that make it illegal to use “unapproved” treatments, and the FDA’s police powers are used to wipe them out. It is a classic Catch-22, and the medical establishment does not bat an eye. Ed called it “beyond hypocrisy,” when discussing the media’s double standards.

I am not a big Mercola fan, but he is one of the few dissident voices today regarding the pandemic, and that recent hit piece in the New York Times was pure propaganda that a child could see through. Mercola’s latest article calls out the number-rigging that is happening today around the “pandemic,” which his recent book explored at length. I am not really onboard with the “technocratic” agenda that Mercola’s book advanced, for the simple reason that the retail elite that Mercola writes about are nowhere near the top of the global food chain of power. But, like 9/11, I agree that this is a golden opportunity to push through evil agendas, and this may well be a dress rehearsal for what Greer is warning about, of the greatest protection racket ever, as humanity gets “protected” into a global dictatorship.

Grim times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th July 2021 at 15:06.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), Chris Gilbert (28th July 2021), Ewan (29th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (28th July 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), Reinhard (28th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #9436
    Thanks

Hi:

On another structural note, I saw this today, on the “recipe for corruption” at the CDC and NIH, as private profit opportunities abound. Biden is also proposing a new, Orwellian NIH spinoff, which merges the military and medicine. Two rackets in one. How efficient!

Those kinds of initiatives give conspiracists a field day, and their fears are not that farfetched. It is merely Homeland Security turned up a notch or five. Formerly private data is now being weaponized via Big Tech.

It took World War II to finally disabuse Europe of some of its more pernicious ideas (imperialism, eugenics, etc.), but many live on in the USA’s fascist national security state, and no wonder so many death camp Nazis found second careers in our loving arms. Vaccinating 11-year-olds, without parental permission or even informing the parents, is something right out of the Third Reich. It is amazing how much the Nuremberg Code is invoked these days in battling all kinds of mandatory, experimental treatments.

Recently, somebody in my circle was denied a job that she was eminently qualified for, in an innocuous setting. When asked what she could have done better in the interview process, when she was rejected, the reply was that she was not a Social Justice Warrior (or, at least, did not announce that she was), so would not be a good fit. That is like denying somebody a job because they did not announce that they voted for the “right” political candidate.

In every direction you look, this kind of insanity and evil abounds. The Fifth Epoch can arrive none too soon.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (29th July 2021), Bluegreen (1st August 2021), Ewan (29th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (28th July 2021), Kryztian (29th July 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), Reinhard (28th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #9437
    Thanks

Hi:

Adding to my recent posts on the corruption of Western medicine, I am going to quote from Moskowitz’s masterpiece. He quoted Peter Rost, a former Pfizer executive, who said:

“Universities, health organizations, and everybody is out there begging for money. Nobody has any money. The only ones who do are the big international corporations, and they have lots of money. They give grants for research, pay doctors and researchers thousands of dollars to travel around, speak at conferences, and establish educational programs, all in order to make profits for their products. [The safety trials] are supposedly third-party and independent, but the money won’t keep coming unless they support your drug, unless they say what you want them to say. Everybody knows that this is how things work. The drug companies know it, and you know it; only the public doesn’t know it.”

Here is the video of a longer version of the above. Rost wrote a book, and its title seemed influenced by Perkins’s book. Whistleblowing is lonely, dangerous business. Pfizer has been caught in fraud so many times that it has been called its business model. Rost made an allegation that I never saw admitted before from the inside: Big Pharma purposefully keeps the public unhealthy, and in continual “need” for Big Pharma products. That article also lambasted the corrupt CDC.

So, these are the heroes conquering this “pandemic,” vaccine coercion is sprouting up all over the West, and even Yahoo! is arguing against mandatory vaccines. Big Pharma could not have planned it any better than this, similar to how 9/11 was such a huge “gift” to the neocons, so much so that inside job allegations began right after 9/11. It can make you wonder about this “pandemic,” particularly with the lab-leak hypothesis back on the table, after it was fraudulently shouted down last year. One thing is certain, as with the JFK hit and similar situations: the public will never be told the truth by officialdom.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th July 2021 at 15:11.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th July 2021), Ewan (29th July 2021), Harmony (30th July 2021), Joseph McAree (29th July 2021), Kryztian (29th July 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), Reinhard (1st August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2021), thepainterdoug (29th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #9438
    Thanks

Hi:

This post is spurred by recently reading this article. This is a topic that I have written plenty on regarding various subjects, but not quite about this pandemic all that much. How can one pursue the truth in this climate of propaganda, censorship, denial, fear, paranoia, and the like? I recently received an email from Sam Husseini, announcing his new site, with an interview with Nadine Strossen, on Internet censorship and related topics. Sam helped Ed’s obituaries get published in the big media. Sam has my eternal gratitude for that alone.

Sam and Strossen discussed RFK, Jr.’s site, and that was good to see. I have mentioned the political biases there, but it is the most prominent COVID dissident site on the Internet, and that makes me a little proud of the Kennedys, even though RFK, Jr., is considered the black sheep of the family today.

First and foremost, the basic science around the pandemic and vaccines is corrupt to its roots. People only need to skim the surface, and conflicts of interest abound. Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model is basically a conflict of interest model. Conflicts of interest are fatal to all pursuits of the truth, and conflicts of interest are at the core of all of the global rackets. Navigating the issues, of “pandemics,” Global Warming, alternative energy, and the like all hinge on two factors:

Both are in very short supply on Earth today, and that is the primary problem. That article on the party animals at Lake of the Ozarks points out how the party attitude prevails, and nothing is going to get in the way of partying. That is not exactly an enlightened stance. But the lead example in that article stated that she heard that more people were dying of vaccines than COVID in recent weeks, which the article stated was plainly false, but without stating any data to back up the “false” claim.

Actually, there is evidence that that “false” statement is true, and a little analysis is warranted. According to the CDC, 95% of all American COVID deaths have an average of four “comorbidities,” which generally arises from the complications that obesity causes. If a person is under 70 and not obese, the chance of dying from COVID is nil, on the order of one in thousands, and it goes way, way down, the younger the person is. Even if we are generous and state that a million Americans died of COVID, only 50,000 of them really died of COVID (i.e., were “healthy” and COVID struck them down, as prior real pandemics did).

Multiple whistleblowers have reported that COVID vaccine deaths are around 50,000 people. One of those statements is part of a current lawsuit to stop the vaccinations. And those are only the people who are dying of acute vaccine reactions. God only knows the long-term chronic effects will be. The chronic effects of vaccination are arguably far deadlier than any acute effects of contracting the diseases themselves. People can debate those numbers forever, but to claim that the numbers are pulled from the air or conspiracist fantasy is false. The CDC has been caught cooking the numbers on this pandemic already, and all agencies and NGOs related to the pandemic were captured long ago, and all sing the Big Pharma song, of violent and lucrative interventions. There is little reason to trust the authorities on this issue, or the media. The “pandemic” has been a huge gift to Big Pharma, just like 9/11 was a huge gift to the neocons.

So, I am sympathetic to people who dismiss whatever comes out of the White House, Big Pharma, CDC, WHO, and the like, but partying out is not exactly an enlightened response, either. The QAnon phenomena was an example of various dynamics, partly rooted in a distrust of the system, but painting Trump as the hero who would save the day was insane, and I am very unhappy with the conspiracist talking heads on this one.

So, again, how can people pursue the truth in this environment, and have their findings inform their decisions? It is very difficult. I’ll likely write more on this later, and it is related to my upcoming “receiving a fair hearing” essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st August 2021 at 14:45.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), Chris Gilbert (3rd August 2021), Ewan (2nd August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), Reinhard (1st August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd August 2021), ulli (1st August 2021)

37. Link to Post #9439
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to yesterday’s post, Noam argued that his and Ed’s Propaganda Model was only a special case of the constraints that all intellectuals in capitalist societies are subjected to. Noam noted that “trivial” reasoning was incomprehensible to those brainwashed intellectuals. The obvious becomes unthinkable to the brainwashed, and I have seen it in many areas over the years. The rackets depend on the obvious being unthinkable, so that they can readily exploit their “customers.”

The two areas that I witness those dynamics in daily are the media accounts of Global Warming and this “pandemic.” I have been trying to prevent this Global Warming situation for most of my life. The hydrocarbon lobby and its shills such as Fred Singer played criminal games of denial on Global Warming for many years, and the media gave them a respectable hearing, serving to cloud the issue, raising the specter of doubt when there really wasn’t any. The basics of Global Warming are easy to understand. After this year, only Donald Trump and others with their heads in the sand are going to keep denying Global Warming. The warnings are nearly as old as I am, but were almost always dismissed.

This summer, the daily headlines trumpet the undeniable impact of Global Warming, beginning with the surreal heat wave in my home region in June, with catastrophic impact (1, 2), and they keep coming. Greenland’s ice sheets are melting at a gallop, and the fire season is roaring along once again. So far, Seattle has been spared the smoke that was incredible last year, because the prevailing winds are blowing the region’s smoke to Boston (1, 2, 3, 4). In everything I have seen for the past 30 years, climate scientists underestimated what was coming. What is happening has never been seen before in history, such as Arctic lightning storms. Wall Street has its head in the sand, as usual, and new studies remove any remaining doubt, as if there ever was much. I regularly see “visionary” articles on the issue, on how we can solve this problem, but those “solutions” are too little and too late. Of course, China is the culprit now. I saw that coming more than 30 years ago.

I have yet to see even a hint in the mainstream of the solution that will solve nearly all of humanity’s most pressing problems, and almost overnight, and that solution is older than I am. Instead, we are treated to the spectacle of the worlds’ biggest penis contest with the zillionaires, as they race into space. Truly, are we a sentient species?

On the “pandemic” front, it is more of the same, as the propaganda, censorship, and coercion go into overdrive. We did not learn the lessons that the Nazis should have taught us, as forcible vaccinations are now here. Or, maybe, we learned the lessons well.

I’ll have more to write about this pandemic soon.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Ewan (2nd August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd August 2021)

39. Link to Post #9440
    Thanks

Hi:

The “pandemic,” Global Warming, an incipient mass extinction that we are causing, which might take us with it, economic mayhem, Big Lies from the media, in all of its conduits, censorship on an epic scale, social unrest, imperial genocides, the Cancel Culture, identity politics, conspiracism run wild – these are anything but easy times. I am sympathetic to people who can’t hang in there and go off the deep end, disappear down rabbit holes, etc. I have watched many around me lose their sanity, and they were usually highly intelligent. This is what scarcity and fear look like, and it isn’t pretty. But it has never been pretty. Humanity has not lived in harmony with nature since we learned to control fire, and the so-called golden ages of the human journey were all short-lived. It has been an unending tale of ecosystem destruction ever since, and is fast reaching the level where Earth becomes uninhabitable. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to live to see that happen, particularly when I know how unnecessary it all is.

This world is just around the corner, if enough of us can muster enough integrity and sentience. But this world is close, too, or maybe a world in which George Bush the Eighth declares war on Eastasia. I know which one I prefer.

There have been times since my life’s year of awakening when I was not fit to engage the public. Since 2006, I have been at it, for this latest stint, and I plan to keep doing it until either I can’t do it anymore, or the Fifth Epoch arrives. It took many years to find my rhythm, and I had a lot of help from my friends. I might have 30 more good years in me, and if I can keep going strong into my 90s like Ed did, and Noam is still at it, it will be a good run indeed.

It is not easy to stay focused on what is important and refuse to be distracted by the circus. It all hinges on the energy issue, and the rest is noise. It has always been that way. In my essay update, I will emphasize, even more than I have already, that the human journey is all about:
    • Energy;
    • Intelligence;
    • Tools.

Individual intelligence has not appreciably changed since we became behaviorally modern, but our collective intelligence has, which was dependent on tools and energy. I doubt that I can state it more succinctly than I did back in 2010. The tools to tap that new energy resource – the first inexhaustible one – and become a Type 1 civilization, are older than I am. I seek the people with the right stuff, who are willing to do the work, and I like my chances for making a dent. We’ll see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd August 2021 at 11:01.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), wondering (4th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 535 FirstFirst 1 372 422 462 472 482 522 535 LastLast