Results 10,401 to 10,420 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10401
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

The elephant-family extinction was only the most spectacular of the megafauna extinctions, and the wooly mammoth’s fate is the signature event. I remember my plastic woolly mammoth toy as a child, along with dinosaurs (the only time that dinosaurs and mammoths ever fought ). In the Second Epoch chapter of my upcoming essay, I will get into depth into the extinctions in Australia and the Americas, as pre-Homo-Sapiens humans never made it to those continents.

The circumstantial evidence is compelling, IMO, that the Homo-Australopith-caused extinctions began around three million years ago. In studying hunter-gatherer violence and warfare, I saw scientists write about “pacifying the past.” To me, pacifying the past has the same motivation as denying human agency in the megafauna extinctions: exonerating humanity.

A really weak argument that I have repeatedly seen, usually by casual observers, is to state that warfare was unlikely long ago, as disputes were easily resolved by just moving over to the next uninhabited valley. While that solution was certainly employed, it was not done for long. The extinction of the megafauna in the Americas may have all happened within a thousand years. The Clovis Culture did not last long. The Golden Age of the Hunter Gatherer was short-lived. The “move to the next valley and feast on nature’s larder” strategy did not last long, and then it was back to territorial fighting.

In this book was a chapter on skeletal trauma of early invaders of the Americas. Only 28 skeletons have been recovered in the Americas over 9,000 years old, which were complete enough to examine how much violence they had in their lives. The men generally had multiple fractures from interpersonal violence, and so did the women and children, which was likely inflicted by the men. The famous Kennewick Man had healed rib and skull fractures, and a healed spear wound. Two-thirds of the skeletons for which the manner of the death could be determined died violently, either through interpersonal violence or “misadventure,” such as falling off of a cliff.

Those early invading men were far more rugged than today’s men are, and they likely killed each other over women. That chapter’s author concluded with:

“This combination of robusticity, sexual dimorphism, and violence is repeated in early Homo sapiens populations across the Northern Hemisphere and may be characterized as the Homo sapiens wild type. When risk taking, novelty-seeking, and aggression ceased to be advantageous to the population, I suspect that females, particularly those who were abused, selected for docility. They domesticated the men.”

Those are the people who encountered Neanderthals in Eurasia, and they likely were not very peaceful encounters. The human brain is 10% smaller than it was 30,000 years ago, and those men, if born today, would have been Earth’s greatest athletes and soldiers, a kind of supermen around weaklings.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th March 2023 at 20:56.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Franny (22nd March 2023), Harmony (21st March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), kfm27917 (21st March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st March 2023)

3. Link to Post #10402
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:
    (the only time that dinosaurs and mammoths ever fought ).
    That made me chuckle, thank you Wade.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Franny (22nd March 2023), Harmony (21st March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Wade Frazier (20th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #10403
    Thanks

Hi:

The main upshot of Darwin’s theory of evolution was descent with modification. He did not know how, but he got that part right. Genetics theory came after he died. The thinking is that genetic isolation of a population, almost always because of geographic isolation (by islands, mountains, deserts, etc.), is what leads to speciation, particularly under environmental stresses that reward successful evolutionary innovation with survival.

It is thought that ice-age Africa, with its dramatically changing climate during the advances and retreats of the northern ice sheets, the growing Rift Valley, the appearing and disappearing Saharan Desert, the growing and shrinking rainforests, woodlands, and grasslands, afforded many opportunities for isolation and speciation in the human line. Bipedal apes were remarkably diverse for millions of years. Australopiths branched into “gracile” and “robust” lines. The robusts were savannah-dwellers, with their huge teeth that chewed grasses, while the graciles were more woodland residents.

I recently wrote on the controversy of whether Homo erectus should really be in our genus, while a find announced in 2015 may push the beginning of the Homo genus to 2.8 million years ago. There is still debate on whether Homo habilis is really of our genus. There is little debate on whether australopiths are what humans descended from. But descent does not mean that the ancestor species immediately disappeared, and they usually lived at the same time, for a time. But with the rise of Homo erectus, australopiths soon went extinct. Australopithecus Sediba is the last of the gracile australopiths yet found, and it went extinct at 2.0 million years ago, at about the same time as Homo erectus appeared. The robusts lived for another million years, going extinct a little less than a million years ago, not long after that giant baboon was driven to extinction. It may be impolite to suggest it, but if Homo erectus drove giant baboons to extinction a million years ago, why would they have not done the same to the robust australopiths? Was it competition, predation, warfare, interbreeding (if possible), or something else?

Rock-wielding bipedal apes, which may have controlled fire, were formidable creatures. It is hard to believe that the line went extinct on its own. Earth had never seen such a capable land animal before. What could have displaced it, other than a more evolved version of it? A very diverse group of australopiths went extinct coincident with the rise of Homo erectus, leaving the Homo genus alone on the evolutionary stage by 900,000 years ago, unless the “hobbits” and other small hominins (1, 2) were actually australopiths.

Those tiny hominins all survived long enough to meet Homo sapiens, and may well have been driven to extinction by them. Homo erectus lived long enough to encounter Homo sapiens, too. Neanderthals also went extinct shortly after encountering Homo sapiens, and did some interbreeding with them on the way to extinction, as did Denisovans. And then there were only Homo sapiens on the planet, and our nearest living kin today are chimps and bonobos.

I strongly suspect that displacement, first of australopiths by Homo erectus, and then the rest of humanity by Homo sapiens, explains those disappearances, and corpus delicti rather than circumstantial evidence may never be forthcoming, and the issues will remain enduring mysteries. The timing is uncanny, similar to how when Homo sapiens migrated to Australia and the Americas, megafauna with many millions of years of history on Earth suddenly went extinct, en masse.

I have thought about the relatively slow progress of the Homo sapiens migration from Africa across Eurasia, to Australia and the Americas, and I now wonder if it is because they had to fight the whole way, with the incumbent Neanderthals, Denisovans, and maybe even Homo erectus. I have seen the Cro-Magnon entry to Europe, and the eventual Neanderthal extinction, described as a 15,000-year range war. It may explain why no Neanderthal fossils have been found in Africa, when they lived so close to it at times. This is largely speculative, but the pieces fit with what I have studied about the subjects.

This post will end my digression on the mid-Pleistocene African extinctions for now, and it is back to essay work and winnowing down these posts into something far shorter in the essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st March 2023 at 20:30.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Casey Claar (21st March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Franny (22nd March 2023), Harmony (21st March 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), kfm27917 (21st March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #10404
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Hi:

The main upshot of Darwin’s theory of evolution was descent with modification. He did not know how, but he got that part right. Genetics theory came after he died. The thinking is that genetic isolation of a population, almost always because of geographic isolation (by islands, mountains, deserts, etc.), is what leads to speciation, particularly under environmental stresses that reward successful evolutionary innovation with survival.
    I have thought about the relatively slow progress of the Homo sapiens migration from Africa across Eurasia, to Australia and the Americas, and I now wonder if it is because they had to fight the whole way, with the incumbent Neanderthals, Denisovans, and maybe even Homo erectus. I have seen the Cro-Magnon entry to Europe, and the eventual Neanderthal extinction, described as a 15,000-year range war. It may explain why no Neanderthal fossils have been found in Africa, when they lived so close to it at times. This is largely speculative, but the pieces fit with what I have studied about the subjects.

This post will end my digression on the mid-Pleistocene African extinctions for now.
    That (likely) 15,000 year Range War is a stunning perspective on history. It shook me a bit. Am more glad than ever that my sense of previous lives is not in memory, but only in speculation as to the origin of my personal powers, interests, and tendencies.

My valuation of ‘what’s up’ here in Earth, from my process of understanding, is that the main purpose of this place is to serve us ‘humans’, give us a place to learn who we are — individually — and to raise our spirit. At some point (again, IMO), we ‘humans’ were provided with suitable vehicles — these ape-derived bodies — to incarnate into. The life of the Animal Kingdom (of Heaven) prepared the way for us, as did the Plant and Mineral Kingdoms.

So I find it easy to ‘believe’ (always as a percentage of the elusive ‘truth’) that all the different megafauna extinctions were a purposeful withdrawal of those critters that stood out as most incongruous to ‘man’. Am not denying our possible involvement in any of that, but mean that that involvement seems secondary to the deed.

Cheers.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

avid (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Casey Claar (21st March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Franny (22nd March 2023), Harmony (21st March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), kfm27917 (21st March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023), Wade Frazier (21st March 2023)

9. Link to Post #10405
    Thanks

Hi Johnny:

Peter Ward does not deny the megafauna extinctions at our hands, but has said it was a good thing, at least for humans, as we would have had a hard time co-existing with such giants.

I agree that the purpose of the physical universe is to grow consciousness. I have also read that on the astral plane are places such as “elephant central,” where the extinct elephant family members reside.

Some of my favorite channeled books are Robert Shapiro’s on his channelings of plant and animal consciousness. I had an amazing experience with our cat, when I read aloud a passage of the book on cats to my wife.

In Shapiro’s animal book, in the chapter on cows, they said that their sacrifice to humanity was a payment of karma from when they inhabited another life form (microbial or plant, as I recall) that damaged a planet. The cow spirit said that if not for humanity’s needing to eat meat, that there would only be about a thousand cows on Earth. I recall Seth’s saying that huge cow herds replaced huge bison herds on the American plains, and said something like that consciousness needed to be here, in whatever form it took.

I read some other channel once that stated that animals that leave Earth, driven and abused by humans, are unhappy about it. I am not wise enough to know if we are settling or incurring new karma with our bloody rise. I just know that it can be better.

In Michael Roads’s visits to two future Earths, one was in harmony with nature in ways that a Disney movie could not begin to depict, while the other was a nightmare of abuse of nature and other humans. It all depended on whether love was chosen or not.

In that channeled Jesus book that I recently reviewed, he repeated the themes of love and growing our souls, which is the central theme of Michael’s teachings. The journey of our souls has been one of my primary areas of study for the past 50 years.

I have been told that I helped melt down Atlantis and helped design Earth school. I have no way of knowing if any of that is true, but it helped explain my “obsession” in this lifetime, as I try to help humanity turn the corner instead of heading for oblivion and taking the planet with us, which is a real risk, according to Michael.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2023), Casey Claar (21st March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Franny (22nd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), kfm27917 (24th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Ravenlocke (24th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #10406
    Thanks

Hi:

Since my comments this morning on that channeled Jesus book, I saw this news clip just now, and want to comment a little on my disintegrating society and what that channeled Jesus had to say.

To that news clip, how can somebody with 22 felony convictions be allowed on the streets to continue doing it? That shows how broken our system is. Dennis spent two years behind bars for not filing a form, and the officials kept trying to get him murdered by the inmates. Dennis was run out of Washington because one person misunderstood one thing that Dennis said. As Michael would say, these are examples of Young Soul “justice.” I have called it, “Justice, American-style.” The prosecutors do not even care if their targets are innocent or not.

The channeled Jesus remarked on our “justice” systems. He said that criminals should not be able to just run through society, preying on it, like that guy with 22 felony convictions, but that our prisons were places of punishment, not rehabilitation. Those criminals need rehabilitation, and society needs to not be preyed on by them. But since the USA is a predatory empire, and the world’s worst violator of human rights (that has outdone Hitler at times), it makes a certain obscene sense. It is all surreal to me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st March 2023 at 15:25.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2023), Casey Claar (21st March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Franny (22nd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), kfm27917 (24th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), Matthew (21st March 2023), Orph (21st March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #10407
    Thanks

Hi:

I began a thread last year on Western censorship and propaganda, inspired by Matt Taibbi’s secret project, which turned out to be the Twitter Files. The entire point about Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model was that a capitalist-owned media will never be a “free press” designed to serve the public’s interest. It will always serve its owners, first and foremost, and then its allied agents of wealth and power. The public’s interest is rarely served, and even then it is usually an accident.

Fauci accelerated the corruption of the USA’s medical bureaucracy, selling it outright to Big Pharma, while calling it a “public-private partnership.” All institutions on Earth are corrupt and always will be, in a world of scarcity and fear. There is only one way out of that, but don’t count on the media to ever point the way. It serves profit and power, and its job is brainwashing the public, not informing us.

Ed warned about the Internet for the last 20 years of his life, and he was prophetic. Attached is this morning’s Mercola article on the Congressional hearings on the Twitter Files. YouTube is censorship central, and Google’s algorithms make work like mine disappear from its results. Today’s “fact checkers” and “misinformation fighters” are fraudulent, of course.

The First Amendment has been under siege since the Bill of Rights was passed. That Julian Assange sits in prison today, and may never get out, for doing journalism, says it all about our “free press.” Even the mainstream media itself is asking that his persecution end.

We cannot look to any institutions to get humanity out of its dive to destruction. Naïve free energy activists have banged on those doors forever. Governments are not the answer, corporations are not the answer, today’s NGOs are not the answer. The solution will come from acts of integrity and sentience, which are in very short supply today on Earth, but it is the only way out that I see.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd March 2023 at 17:58.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Franny (22nd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #10408
    Thanks

Hi:

I was just conversing with a pal on the bizarre contrasts in our world today, and my recent post on a man in my community who has been convicted of 22 felonies, presumably all theft-related, and gets to keep doing it, while Dennis spent two years behind bars for not filing a form. That highlights how broken our “justice” system is. My psychologist pals actually risk prison if they treat trans teenagers and caution them about getting their genitalia surgically removed.

My pal lives in the UK, and noted how people are arrested over social media posts. When I was studying the trans issue, I saw where in the UK, a woman was arrested and prosecuted for calling a man who pretended to be a woman a man. I just told an American pal that, and she refused to believe me, that such an event happened. So, I dug up the link on it. While digging up the link (it took a few seconds), I found that that is just the tip of the iceberg. The UK has arrested over three thousand people for their social media posts, at 20 times the rate that Russia does. The UK has gone off the deep end (1, 2), and the new British PM has promised to do something about it.

My pal’s refusing to believe that it happened in the UK reminds me of the days after 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq. I saw many news stories that seemed like parodies by The Onion, but they would be true. People could not write satire any longer, without announcing at the beginning that it was satire, as the line between reality and fantasy was blurred by the crazy events. Those days are here again.

Over the years, there have been articles about how parodies by The Onion later became true (1, 2, 3). As I told my British pal, if Monty Python was still around and played these situations straight, they would be pilloried for taking satire too far into fanciful situations. Heck, they might even be arrested for it.

Surreal times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd March 2023 at 05:37.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (23rd March 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), Franny (26th March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), onawah (23rd March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #10409
    Thanks

Hi:

There are downsides and upsides of having my Kindle. An upside is that I can hear about a book and begin reading it a minute later. A downside is buying books that I probably should have not bought. I have not bought many like that, but some. I would get a few pages into it, and realized that I made a mistake, for various reasons, or I would read a chapter that I was well-versed on the subject, and realize that the author had a poor grip on the material. And so it was with a JFK book that I bought this evening, and I am driven from bed at 1 AM to write about.

It was Coming to Terms with John F. Kennedy, by Stephen Knott. I may get around to reading it all one day, but the summaries of it seem close to that other JFK book that I recently read. JFK was a man, with his failings, but he was also somebody who really was averse to war, sought a freer world, tried to pull in the USA’s imperial horns, and the like. But after reading the book’s introduction, I cut to the chase on the chapter on his assassination. I found it remarkably superficial, ignorant, and it avoided the elephant in the room: Oswald’s obvious military intelligence and CIA connections, just as John Tower told Gary about, three weeks after the JFK hit. I have done this before, so this will be brief, on what the best evidence is on the JFK hit and Oswald’s involvement.

Oswald’s background screams military intelligence, all the way back to his teenage years in the Civil Air Patrol with David Ferrie. Oswald’s defection to the Soviet Union, while threatening to reveal national security information (he worked on a U-2 base with a security clearance), is the greatest Marine defection of the entire Cold War, and after a couple of years in the Soviet Union, he returned with a Russian wife. Not only did he not face the firing squad when he returned, but the government welcomed him, with a loan to help him get settled. This “anomaly” was remarked on publicly by Castro the day after the JFK hit. It is the height of credulity to dismiss the obvious markings of military intelligence, particularly in light of the revelation that he was likely part of an ONI fake defector program. Knott did not mention any of that, which was enough for me to call him totally unqualified to weigh-in on Oswald. Of course, the John Tower conversation was all about Oswald’s military intelligence and CIA background. Knott at least admitted a CIA cover-up at the Warren Commission, but his take was that it was to cover up Operation Mongoose. To put it politely, Knott was gulled. At least Knott admitted that Oswald was the only “Marxist” within a hundred miles of Dallas, which should raise anybody’s eyebrows that he was who the media portrayed him as.

Knott kept stating that the evidence against Oswald was “overwhelming,” but he kept referring to Warren Commission apologists, as he drank their Kool-Aid. IMO, the book depository rifle, Magic Bullet, backyard photos, and the camera that allegedly took them were all planted to frame Oswald. The Magic Bullet’s tale is ludicrous. JFK died in a hail of bullets. He was hit once in the back, once in the throat, and at least once in the head. The likely story on the head shot was that he was hit in the head nearly simultaneously from the front and back. At least one other bullet hit John Connally, and likely more than one. One missed the limousine entirely, and there were likely more bullets.

Jack Ruby was no two-bit nightclub owner, but a high-ranking mobster whom Gary repeatedly encountered, and even had a conversation with once. That also blows all lone-nut theorizing out of the water.

Doug Caddy, the original Watergate attorney, had a final conversation with his friend E. Howard Hunt, on the JFK hit, and Hunt said that JFK was murdered over the ET issue, which makes perfect sense.

I have mentioned this before but did not put them together publicly. JFK and Oswald both died at Parkland Hospital, JFK on Friday, and Oswald on Sunday. On Monday morning, all of the staff that attended JFK and Oswald met, and seeing what had just happened, decided to not say anything publicly. It was obvious that anybody who disputed the lone-nut narrative was going to be destroyed. Their reaction mirrored what Gary wrote:

“Then we watched the plot unfolding as the powerful, politically contrived Warren Commission covered-up the heinous assassination of JFK under orders of the new President, Lyndon B. Johnson. We could easily guess our fate if we interfered.”

People with inside knowledge of what really happened either stayed silent for many years or were silenced. There were many untimely deaths of JFK hit witnesses and probable participants, as the operation got “cleaned up,” which is standard CIA wetwork.

For anybody with even passing familiarity with the JFK hit, those are key issues, and Knott made the same grievous error that so many had: blaming deranged conspiracists for keeping the controversy alive. Knott was in way over his head on the JFK hit, and it showed. Gary’s testimony ties together all of the most compelling aspects of the JFK hit. Of course, somebody like Knott will not touch testimony such as Gary’s, but will cite people such as Posner. A big piece of the USA died with JFK’s murder, and Knott did not do us any favors with his superficial rendition of it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd March 2023 at 17:33.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th March 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), Franny (26th March 2023), Harmony (24th March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #10410
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to my previous post, in Knott’s book, he segued from his scourging of crazed JFK conspiracists to 9/11, stating that anybody who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job is insane. What Osama bin Laden and Oswald had in common was that they both worked for the CIA, and both were framed as the perpetrators within minutes or hours after the deed. Again, this is not some crazed conspiratorial rumor-mongering. The biggest CIA campaign ever was its operation in Afghanistan, which bin Laden ran. That bin Laden was working for the CIA in Yugoslavia until 1999 makes it ludicrous that he would have masterminded 9/11. So, I consider Knott just one more gullible defender of the Empire. They killed the sitting president, his brother, and others with “lone nuts.” So, why is killing a few thousand Americans to justify launching more endless wars out of character for them?

The same oligarchic interests were likely behind instigating Pearl Harbor, and goading the isolationist American people into war, which ended with the USA’s having the greatest empire in world history. 80% of Americans opposed getting involved in World War II before Pearl Harbor.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th March 2023 at 05:00.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th March 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), Franny (26th March 2023), Harmony (24th March 2023), Joseph McAree (26th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #10411
    Thanks

Hi:

I consider it strange and kind of deflating that I am better known for my conspiratorial writings than I am my scientific and energy writings, but that reflects where the world is these days. To this day, I am contacted on the Moon landings and what might have been faked about them. As far I could tell, the Moon landings happened as presented, other than perhaps ET encounters, which may have been what got JFK killed, and he was the last president to get a meaningful official ET briefing, according to Ed Mitchell. Brian helped suck me down that rabbit hole, and because I could not find anybody else to publish them, I became the custodian of Brian’s last words on the subject. I don’t regret doing any of that, but it is weird that I keep getting asked about it, and probably will continue to, least until we land people on the Moon again, which may happen in this decade.

All that I really know about the JFK hit is that Oswald was no lone assassin. I knew that back in 1989, from Gary’s book (and Rahn’s footnoting was way off-base) and the fact that I became Gary’s friend. I have no doubt that Gary recounted the John Tower conversation to the best of his recollection. Jack Ruby was no two-bit hustler, but a high-ranking mobster whom Gary repeatedly encountered. For me, the lesson of the JFK hit was not who did it, but that the Warren Commission was a sham from the outset, run by Allen Dulles, who despised the man who fired him, to plow to its pre-ordained conclusion. Solving the crime is not really where my interest is, this year is the 60th anniversary of JFK’s death, and the crime will never be definitely solved, IMO. The best evidence was eradicated from the beginning, and many untimely deaths attested to the importance of “cleaning up” that operation.

My take, but I am not too beholden to it, is that the Eastern Oligarchy was behind JFK’s murder, and Rockefeller fixers Dulles and McCloy led the Warren Commission to its conclusions, Gerald Ford rubber-stamped it, and Arlen Specter did plenty of the Commission’s dirty work of intimidating witnesses, fabricating testimony, authoring the Magic Bullet theory, and the like (Gary argued that Specter was part of interposing the fake assassination attempt, to turn it into a real one). We had our own unpleasant encounters with the Rockefellers, and nothing would surprise me where they are concerned. But they do not play at the GC level, if they ever did.

So, JFK was taken out by treason, and now it is finally being admitted in the mainstream that Ronald Reagan was elected by treason, as the October Surprise operation is finally being acknowledged by the New York Times, no less. I wrote about it over 20 years ago, but it deserves a little recap.

Europe’s conquest of the world began in earnest nearly six centuries ago, as Portugal was the first out of the gate. Within a few centuries, Europe had conquered most of humanity, precipitated history’s greatest genocide, and other feats. Kind of oddly, Europe’s closest rival was about the last place to be conquered: the Ottoman Empire. During the 1800s, it was the subject of Europe’s Eastern Question, which was basically over should it be outright conquered or kept weak and easily manipulated. Then, in 1911, the UK finally grasped the importance of oil, and the region’s fate was sealed. In 1916, the UK plotted with other powers to dismember the Ottoman Empire. The Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman empires were dismantled after World War I, and the Middle East has been dominated by oil politics ever since. Both World Wars were largely fought over oil. The USA’s cutting-off Japan’s oil directly led to Pearl Harbor, Germany’s invasion of the Soviet Union was largely about securing Soviet oil for themselves and denying it to the Soviets, and Germany lost both wars as they ran out of oil.

The postwar years were about dismantling the remaining European empires (so the USA could take over ). The British, while not formally ruling Iran, had an oil monopoly there, run by what became British Petroleum. Postwar nations formerly colonized or dominated by the West began throwing off the shackles and modernizing. John Foster Dulles applied for the job of Eisenhower’s Secretary of State by advocating a cheap form of foreign policy that did not risk American soldiers abroad: threaten nations with nuclear attacks (which became known as “brinksmanship”), and overthrow disfavored governments with covert action. Allen Dulles got the CIA director’s position under Eisenhower. Both men had worked for Rockefeller interests for their entire careers.

In 1951, Iran nationalized its oil, so that Iran, not the UK, would primarily benefit from its oil. The war-weakened British asked for the USA’s help in keeping its Iranian oil concession, and within months of coming into office in 1953, the Dulles brothers ran the operation to overthrow Iran’s government. It came with a price to the UK, as the USA’s oil companies ended up owning half of Iran’s oil (Standard Oil was the biggest beneficiary, of course) and effectively controlled all of it. Iran’s fledgling republic was overthrown, and a king was reinstalled as a dictator. Under the Shah, Iran had the worst human rights record on Earth. Every left-leaning organization was wiped out, leaving the Islamic Church as the only surviving institution capable of challenging the government. Like what happened to Afghanistan in the 1970s, courtesy of Jimmy Carter, Iran was forcibly turned back into a theocracy when it attempted to modernize and emulate the West (as the USA later did to Iraq).

The next year, 1954, the Dulles brothers engineered another coup on behalf of the Rockefellers, that time in Guatemala, which was planning to nationalize unused United Fruit land to allow landless peasants to farm it. The USA’s overthrow of Guatemala directly led to the Cuban Revolution’s success a few years later, as Che Guevara witnessed the CIA’s overthrow of Guatemala’s government, and it informed his Cuban efforts.

Nixon was a creature of the Dulles brothers, and he got his political start in the postwar communist witch hunts, just as Reagan did. When JFK was president, David Rockefeller was his public policy adversary, and after JFK’s murder, David Rockefeller handpicked all American presidents. No more loose-cannon presidents were allowed. Wall Street has run the show ever since. The Bush family served Rockefeller interests since the 1800s, George Bush the First was involved with the Bay of Pigs operation, and was mentioned in an FBI memo as being briefed right after the JFK hit as a member of the CIA. “Magic Bullet” Gerald Ford was rewarded with the presidency (the only American president that was never on a ballot), when Nixon was taken out by his own people, and Nelson Rockefeller (who may have helped plan the JFK hit, along with George Bush, Allen Dulles, Lyndon Johnson, and J. Edgar Hoover) was his vice president. Nelson Rockefeller came within two “lone nut” bullets from becoming the second president never on a ballot. Nelson died in flagrante.

Brian was the speechwriter for Mo Udall, the early frontrunner for the 1976 Democratic nomination. Then Jimmy Carter, a founder of David Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission, came out of nowhere to win the nomination and presidency. In the past few years, what was previously derided as a baseless “conspiracy theory,” even by a 1992 Congressional investigation, is now being admitted, even by the New York Times, as true: the October Surprise operation was real, to deny Carter’s reelection.

As Sam Husseini recounted in his eulogy for James Abourezk, Abourezk actually negotiated the release of the hostages early on, but the Iranian revolutionaries wanted open hearings on Iran’s legitimate grievances against the USA and CIA, for installing and supporting the Shah. Those so-called Iranian hostages were not a bunch of innocent bystanders, either. They were all CIA contractors and such. In the basement of the USA’s Iranian embassy, the CIA was counterfeiting Iranian currency. But Carter wanted to play tough guy, not negotiate and air the USA’s dirty Iranian laundry, and it cost him the presidency. Carter was anything but a human rights saint.

Within weeks of his inauguration, Reagan was nearly killed by a friend of the Bush family (another amazing coincidence) and was a dotard for the next eight years of his presidency, as Bush effectively became the president.

Have you noticed Rockefeller hands on all of the presidential chess pieces since JFK? It is one reason why I say that it does not matter who the president is. They are way down the food chain of power on Earth.

These October Surprise revelations are coming on the 20th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq. Just like with Vietnam, the invasion of Iraq is called a “blunder” in the media, not a crime. Empires never commit crimes, just “mistakes.” Noam has rightfully called the invasion of Iraq the greatest crime of the 21st century so far.

Robert Parry, the founder of Consortium News, which was Ed’s go-to news site in his last years, was all over October Surprise long ago, and has been posthumously vindicated. Consortium has presented a huge Iraq invasion retrospective (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9), including how British Petroleum is pumping oil from Iraq again, after Bush the Second made Iraq welcoming to oil companies again (Iraq nationalized its oil in the 1970s). Biden backed the Iraq invasion to the hilt, but lies about his support today, of course.

The Fifth Epoch can arrive none too soon.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th March 2023 at 17:29.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th March 2023), Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), Franny (26th March 2023), Joseph McAree (27th March 2023), kudzy (1st April 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #10412
    Thanks

Hi:

I read the rest of Knott’s book. I had to get my money’s worth. As I suspected, it was very similar to Wiesak’s book in ways. Other than his badly blown chapter on the JFK hit, which I will discuss a little more, the rest of his book reads like Wiesak’s. Knott came to the subject in an interesting way that supports his work’s authenticity, and that path gained a certain amount of respect for his book with me.

Knott was an Irish-Catholic from Boston whose mother worshipped JFK and the Kennedys. Knott is only a couple of years older than me, so I could relate in ways to his life while growing up. Knott was so steeped in JFK-worship that he worked at the Kennedy Library for several years and worked on Ted Kennedy’s 1976 election campaign. I have written about my complex relationship to the Kennedys, and Knott’s was far more so. The memory of JFK became a huge political football for the Kennedy family, to keep their political lives rolling, so they tried to maintain an image of JFK the saint, while they engaged in the same kind of debauchery that JFK did. Knott became so disillusioned and disgusted with the Kennedy family that he became a Reagan Democrat. He became a professor and pundit, and has written ten books, which focus on the American presidency. He wrote a book that attempted to rehabilitate George Bush the Second. I think that I’ll skip that one. I wonder what he thinks about the recent October Surprise revelations, which demonstrate that Reagan came to office via treason.

But, with the rise of Trump, Knott found himself thinking back to JFK’s presidency, and found that at least JFK’s rhetoric was idealistic, as opposed to Trump’s demagoguery. So it was that Knott began to reassess JFK’s presidency, and came to nearly all of the same views that Wiesak held, with only some differences in emphasis. Whereas most of Wiesak’s chapters were on JFK’s foreign policy, less than half of Knott’s chapters were. Knott’s foreign policy chapters were about Cuba, the Soviet Union, and Vietnam. Latin America and Africa merited only a few sentences, and there was no mention of the Middle East.

Understandably, Knott was disgusted with QAnon-style populism. However, there is a global power structure that puts sitting American presidents far down the food chain. Like almost all American intellectuals, Knott probably will never be able to go there. He has to get out of his comfy academic berth to encounter it. Too many of his illusions would be shattered if he ever encountered it, just like how my friend’s underground technology show would blow the minds of nearly all scientists who witnessed such an event. I realize that I am dealing, to a degree, with the work of people who are naïve to how the world really works, and have guzzled the Establishment’s Kool-Aid. Almost nobody ever wakes up beyond their socialization, so that is just going to be a limitation of work like Knott’s, and it became glaringly evident in his JFK assassination chapter, which I have already dealt with. But I want to try to be sympathetic to work like his, and how he could get it so wrong.

First and foremost, I have an advantage over almost everybody on Earth in that one of my friends, and an amazingly heroic one, knew in no uncertain terms, within three weeks of the assassination, that Oswald was no lone nut. He also knew, from direct experience, that Jack Ruby was no two-bit hustler, but a high-ranking mobster. Those two facts, which I am as sure as I can be of, for something that I did not directly witness, blow the lone assassin hypothesis out of the water.

I never had too much interest in studying the JFK hit until I encountered Gary, and if I did not have that as the center-of-gravity in my JFK hit studies, I might have ended up like so many others on the JFK hit, with a big “maybe,” or disappearing down the infinite evidentiary rabbit holes on the JFK hit. So, I am somewhat sympathetic to what Knott did, dismissing nearly all evidence that Oswald was not the lone assassin, but I know he is wrong, however reasonable he may think that he is being. But as I stated when summarizing Knott’s take, to ignore Oswald’s obvious military-intelligence connections is a fatal flaw in work like his. That Knott also ignored the admission from ten years ago that the Kennedy family never believed the Warren Commission’s conclusion is another glaring flaw in that chapter.

In the Fifth Epoch, nations will be among the first things to go, so there would surely not be any American presidents, monarchs, CEOs, etc. The days when it all rested on singular shoulders like that will be over, and nobody will miss them. That said, the entire Executive Branch is an invention of monarchical Europeans, and the American presidency has been rather imperial from the beginning. George Washington called the USA an “infant empire.”

What I found kind of interesting in Knott’s book was the idea that JFK overstepped his presidential role, making it more heroic than bureaucratic. I can see Knott’s point on that, but the presidency should not exist at all, IMO. Lone heroes are easily taken out, as we saw with JFK, as I saw with Dennis’s efforts. The hero’s approach will not work for getting humanity over the hump.

Knott’s final analysis put JFK in the “near-great” category of presidents, on the tier below Lincoln and a few others. Knott wrote that JFK could not ascend the highest tier because his reign was so short, and his womanizing. JFK’s sexual escapades were embarrassing, and obviously hurt Jackie the most. Why couldn’t he be satisfied with that? Sexual adventurism has been common in the White House, and Kennedy was the youngest president ever elected. Men in power do that, unfortunately. When the revelations of Bill Gates’s indiscretions (old news where I live) came into the open recently, I saw two women talk-show hosts yawn at them, saying that Gates’s behaviors were “normal” for men in power. But that sure does not excuse it.

Knott naively dismissed the Marilyn Monroe connection with JFK, which goes into realms that are too belief-threatening for an academic like him to entertain. Knott speculated on why JFK’s libido was so out-of-control, such as he came so close to dying so many times that he seized the day, every day, and the cocktail of drugs that he was on may have contributed.

Other than Knott’s obvious naïveté, which is standard with academics, my chief takeaway was that he agreed with the gist of Wiesak’s book, and Knott was certainly no hagiographer. As I have written, the only Kennedy that I see living up to JFK’s legacy is Robert, Jr., who is getting ready to run for president. He has my vote.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th March 2023 at 02:21.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th March 2023), Bill Ryan (25th March 2023), Ewan (25th March 2023), Franny (26th March 2023), Joseph McAree (28th March 2023), kfm27917 (31st March 2023), kudzy (1st April 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #10413
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Good day Wade,

I just happened to post the following quote in another thread here on PA and thought it might give you a little encouragement.

(Not that I think you need it, your ongoing dedication is apparent for all to see, but nevertheless a little positive feedback will surely not go astray).

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”

― Margaret Mead

thoughtful, committed, citizens = your choir

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2023), Franny (26th March 2023), Joseph McAree (30th March 2023), kfm27917 (31st March 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023), Wade Frazier (25th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #10414
    Thanks

Hi Ewan:

Yes, that is a pertinent quote. A handful of us stood up to the forces of darkness and lived to try another day, although the price was steep. The GCs punch way above their weight, but so do other-servers.

Also, there was usually somebody who germinated the idea that gathered them in, that is why we have figures like Marx and Fuller. The next several years will likely see me hone my message as well as I can, and then we’ll see what happens.

Best,

Wade

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2023), Ewan (26th March 2023), Franny (26th March 2023), Joseph McAree (28th March 2023), kudzy (1st April 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), Reinhard (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #10415
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been debating whether to write this post for a long time, and finally decided to take the plunge. Becoming Ed’s first and so far only biographer was never my intent. I only got involved because Ed’s Wikipedia bio was libelous and remains so today, then Ed died in the middle of my effort, so here I am. Even though I am his biographer, I would not call myself an Ed expert. I was his fanboy, for sure, and yes, few know Ed’s work better than I do, but Ed deserves a professionally written bio one day, and he has surviving colleagues who are far better Ed experts than I am.

Both Ed and Noam are most famous for Manufacturing Consent, which Ed was the primary author of. The Propaganda Model was primarily Ed’s creation. Noam contributed a little, but the sense that I have was that he was more Ed’s sounding board on it. You can see the germ of the Propaganda Model in Noam and Ed’s first uncensored book, back in 1979, and key aspects of it are evident in their 1973 censored book.

Unlike almost all of his critics, Noam is a scientist, and a scientist’s orientation is going to be different from the various political stripes that we see in the world today. Noam has always been far more interested in his scientific work, and he does his political work because of his “moral duty.” I am less familiar with Noam’s work than Ed’s, but that is relative. I have an entire bookshelf devoted to Noam’s political writings, have read and seen many of his interviews over the years, and I am somewhat familiar with his linguistics work. The First Epoch chapter of my coming essay, which I am presently working on, includes the invention of language, which is one of Noam’s areas of interest. Noam does not think that his linguistics work will last, scientifically, but that is normal for science. But over 60 years later, his idea that the human brain is kind of hardwired for language is still the one to be reckoned with. Not bad for a guy who revolutionized the field. Noam does not see any convincing connection between his scientific and political work, but others do, and see his scientific work as the foundation of a new kind of social science. We’ll see how that plays out.

Noam and Ed primarily criticized their nation, as that was their duty as Americans. More so than Noam, with his vast interests, Ed focused on the American media. Ed once admitted to me that he neglected energy-and-economy, I tried to introduce him to Brian several times without success before I gave up, but I never held it against Ed. He was only one man, and arguably the greatest media analyst on Earth, so I readily forgave his tight focus on the media, even if he ignored the most important subject on Earth (like nearly everybody else does).

When Noam and Ed wrote their first books that were uncensored, the second volume was devoted to the USA’s efforts to reconstruct its imperial ideology, which had taken a beating with the Indochina wars. Their largest chapter was on postwar Cambodia and how the American media treated it in the harshest possible light, and Noam and Ed always explicitly compared it to the concurrent American-sponsored genocide in nearby East Timor, which most Americans never heard anything about. It was an early example of Ed’s “worthy-and-unworthy victims” idea. That book was not censored because Noam and Ed used a radical publishing house (and its owners founded Z magazine) that could not be put out of business like their previous publisher was. But their chapter on postwar Cambodia was fraudulently used in a global campaign to portray Noam as a Khmer Rouge supporter, and that Big Lie lives to his day. Ed was not nearly as scathed, but his Wikipedia bio libelously presents his work on the American media and Cambodia, and even his obituary at the New York Times repeated the lies, which proved Ed’s point.

So, Noam and Ed’s focus was always primarily on their nation, Ed more so than Noam, but many Marxists have been quite unhappy with Noam’s stances, as he was not a big supporter of the Soviet Union, and even called its system “evil.” Noam was bigger fan of the Spanish Revolution that the fascists defeated than he was the Soviet Union.

Michael Parenti is a Marxist, I have read several of his books, and have used his work liberally in mine (1, 2). Uncle Mike is one of my heroes. Parenti has it right that the Left has a “conspiracy-phobia.” The Right often has a “conspiracy-philia,” and both camps miss the boat, IMO. Parenti has argued that conspiracies are part of how the power structure operates, not some outside influence that can undermine it. I discovered the hard way that there are global elites who call the shots on Earth, whom almost nobody knows about. The Right fantasizes about them, but always barks up the wrong trees. If you have heard their names, they are not at the top.

Recently reading those JFK books finally spurred me to write this post. Attached is Mercola’s article for today, on how RFK, Jr., may run for president and really try to drain the swamp. Good luck with that (and staying alive long enough to try), but he has my vote, and I have not voted for president since Nader in 2000.

So, on Noam and the Marxists, they call him a “left anticommunist,” and unfavorably compare him to Parenti. It was kind of appalling to see that essay compare him to Parenti, in which the author somehow saw the anticommunism filter in the Propaganda Model as evidence of Noam’s anticommunism. Actually, that filter, like the rest of the model, was Ed’s invention, which Noam later said should have been more generalized, to portray a malevolent external enemy that the domestic population would huddle under their state for protection against. So, it had nothing to do with Noam’s or Ed’s “anticommunism,” but the federal government’s and media’s anticommunism. And when the Soviet Union collapsed, anticommunism became less relevant, so Noam and Ed proposed that “antiterrorism” had partly supplanted anticommunism in the media’s ideology. But even then, Ed wrote that that final filter was ideological, and a “positive” aspect of that filter could be the “miracle of the market,” in capitalism’s triumphal phase in the 1990s.

So, to launch into a critique of Noam with a shaky foundation like that cast a shadow on the rest of it. I am not saying that all of that Marxist critique is wrong, or that Parenti is necessarily wrong in his critiques of Noam, but assessing foreign regimes has never been Noam’s highest priority in his political work, nor was it Ed’s. Ed’s work was always in conjunction with the USA’s stance toward those regimes, has always been Noam’s primary thrust, and yes, the USA always supported fascist regimes that served capitalist interests. That was always the primary focus of Noam’s and Ed’s work on foreign lands, not who the good guys and bad guys were in those nations.

For the record, I somewhat agree with Parenti on his defenses of the Soviet Union. Yull Brown spent seven years in Soviet gulags and five years in Turkish prisons. He should not have survived either one, but he thought that the Turkish prisons were worse than the Soviet gulags. So give Stalin a point! There were no good guys in World War II, but the Soviet Union defeated Hitler, not the West. Glutton for punishment like I am, I am currently reading yet another Holocaust book. I don’t know if I will be able to stop in this lifetime. But while reading those many Holocaust books (and my stint in 1999 damaged my marriage and spurred me to finally stop drinking), it could be depressing to read about the Soviet “liberators” who raped their half-dead comrades at Ravensbrück, before Stalin had them shipped off to the gulags. To survive Hitler but not Stalin, and vice versa, was the fate of millions.

I have studied the nuclear issue for nearly 30 years, Chernobyl in particular (1, 2), and it was usually grim reading. Stalin industrialized the Soviet Union in a generation. That part is true, and even Churchill praised it, but what an industrialization. It was scary reading on how the Soviet Union’s nuclear reactors were designed, built, and operated. They had no business doing that, and I lay a lot of that at the West’s feet, as the Soviet Union tried to play catch-up to the West.

Noam did not like it when Ed lambasted “lefties” such as the Cruise Missile Left (Noam says that it “divides the left”) and I am sure that he would see those Marxist critiques of his work as self-defeating. I could get into some of the details of those Marxist/Parenti critiques, but I want to show that there is a vastly more productive way to view all of that. I first saw Bucky Fuller articulate it, and it helped me develop my Epochal framework. Whether it is Left or Right, it is only about who gets the benefit of the scarce economic production, and each camp is just trying to get the deck shuffled in their favor. As Bucky said, political systems competition is not the answer, because no matter how you slice that economic loaf, it is still the loaf of scarcity. Only abundance can solve the problem, and only one thing can do that. Energy abundance is the necessary precondition for all abundance ideas. Without abundant energy, the rest cannot happen.

For the record, Noam is wrong about many issues, IMO. He is wrong that the CIA was not involved with the JFK hit or was not motivated to be. His stance on imprisoning the unvaccinated was sad to witness. Amy Goodman seems to have lost her way (1, 2), and Noam seems to have been used a bit on that score. Being wrong comes with being a scientist, and being a human. As RFK, Jr., said in that attached Mercola article, being wrong is a human right that comes with having free speech. Censoring somebody because they are allegedly “wrong” violates the spirit of the First Amendment, and even the letter of it, such as when the American government directed the Internet companies to censor people who published “misinformation.” We are all human, and nobody gets it all right all the time. As RFK, Jr., stated, the only legitimate areas for censorship are incitements to violence and stuff like kiddie porn.

In the end, there is a higher octave to reach, far beyond Left, Right, and Marxist critiques. Enough of us need to learn to hit those notes, and that is what I am here for. Noam and Ed will always be in my pantheon (which has grown in recent years with RFK, Jr., and Ed’s pals Chris Black and Sam Husseini), but Noam is and Ed was human, just like Howard Zinn was. But what great humans, of the like rarely seen on Earth.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th March 2023 at 04:30.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th March 2023), Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), Blastolabs (27th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (27th March 2023), Franny (26th March 2023), Joseph McAree (28th March 2023), kudzy (1st April 2023), pounamuknight (26th March 2023), rabbitcarrot (28th March 2023), Reinhard (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023), Vangelo (26th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #10416
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time to begin a thread on Sparky Sweet. There are a few reasons for this, one of which is that Tom Bearden died last year, and to my profound disappointment, his site disappeared from the Internet in less than a year. Not only was there very interesting information on Tom’s site, but Tom sold, I believe, at least 100 free-energy-related DVDs, which are all gone now. I offered more than once to host Brian’s site after he died, was rebuffed repeatedly, his site disappeared a year or two ago, and I am the only person on the Internet carrying his torch. It is sad and dismaying. I noted Tom’s passing last year and gave him the benefit of the doubt. Tom was an odd one.

Regarding Sparky, I got footage of his free energy device working from Tom, I never saw it reproduced on the Internet, so I just put up a clip this morning, here (40 megabytes). I am also putting up some frames from the video in this post, and will discuss them a little, but I need to back way up to the beginning. Brian wrote that he met Sparky when Brian was an astronaut, so Brian and Sparky went way back. That video clip is from a DVD made in 1987, according to the DVD date (but that demo might be from 1988), the year that Dennis and I hit Ventura. I did not know it for 20 years after I first heard of Sparky that he lived in the San Fernando Valley in those days, just down Highway 101 from Ventura, less than an hour’s drive from us.

In Jeane Manning’s first free energy book, published in 1996, the year after Sparky died, she had a chapter on Sparky. Sparky was a scientist who spent his career at General Electric, and his specialty was magnetics. On Tom’s site was an article that discussed how Sparky was mentored by the legendary Gabriel Kron. Sparky was an inveterate tinkerer and inventor, and like Mr. Mentor and Einstein, his ideas often came from dreams.

When the voice led me to Dennis, I had never heard of free energy before. After a couple of months with Dennis, he visited Joe Newman, and that was the first time that I had heard of free energy. Joe literally thought that he was the Second Coming, for an indicator of the hazards to the ego that this pursuit entails. I am familiar with those hazards. When I became Dennis’s partner, I did not even know that there was a free energy field, and had never heard of Tesla. Dennis and I were babes in the free energy woods. However, we soon encountered scientists who thought that Dennis’s free energy idea had merit, and even the chairman of the board of The Seabrook Association said so. I brought Mr. Mentor out to Boston to assess our effort, and before long, Dennis was begging to have Mr. Mentor join us. Unbeknownst to me at the time, we moved the company to Ventura to be close to Mr. Mentor, who soon proposed marrying his engine with Dennis’s heat pump to make free energy. Many years later, I saw Gene Mallove propose the same thing, and even that essay that libeled Dennis thought it was possible. Is it possible? I don’t know, but far greater minds than mine thought so.

Of the innumerable lies that I have seen directed Dennis’s way since the day I met him, one of the biggest is a lie of omission. Dennis was surrounded with world-class scientific and technical talent, which makes the “con man” accusations ludicrous. Dennis put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free, in the most brilliant and benevolent business strategy that I ever saw or heard of, and his assailants either never mention it or lie about it. I have never seen an exception to that criminal behavior, as if his assailants are all competing to tell the biggest lies about Dennis.

Soon before I left Ventura, as the dust was setting on my ruined life, I had a conversation with Mr. Advisor, who visited Sparky in 1988. If I outlive Mr. Advisor, I will reveal his identity, but all I will say right now is that he was an expert in electricity whose reputation preceded him, and Sparky asked him to become Sparky’s partner. Mr. Advisor visited Sparky at the behest of the International Tesla Society.

At this juncture, I will discuss Sparky’s gizmo a little. He published a paper on it, and co-authored one with Tom. Good luck with wrapping your head around negative time and negative energy, as presented in those papers and commentary. Sparky also wrote a book on it, Mr. Advisor was very impressed with the math, and Mr. Advisor was a math genius, way up there, global-stature-type. Jeane pursued free energy as a journalist, and collected dozens of names for the field that is theoretically tapped to power free energy devices. It may come from a force that orthodox physics currently does not recognize. Even Einstein’s protégé thought that such energy generation was possible, from the very fabric of space-time.

When they met, Sparky was highly aware of what was happening to us in Ventura. He had a front-row seat to that horror show. Sparky then began telling Mr. Advisor of his odyssey. Some years before they met, Sparky had developed his prototype to a level where he was able to make several working prototypes, and he mailed them off to the leading energy institutions, expecting the tickertape parade. Mr. Advisor admonished Sparky for such naïveté. Sparky’s reply to those mailings was silence, and then the harassment began. A few years earlier, Dennis took the full-page electric company ads, in which they begged for energy conservation, seriously. He too thought that he would get a tickertape parade, but the opposite happened to both men. Dennis soon run out of his home state, after his company was wiped out and stolen, and one of his employees died due to the efforts of a corporate hit man who worked for a federal electric agency.

Sparky’s treatment was a little different, although not by much. Both men had business deals put together, and then the local banks treated them like they had the plague. The Rockefellers’ bank literally wiped out Dennis’s manufacturer, as the onslaught in Seattle began, and Dennis had to build his own factory. Sparky had his home burglarized and technical notes taken, so he began writing them with a cipher, which was ultimately self-defeating. Tom said that Sparky survived at least one murder attempt. I am a bit skeptical of that, but not that skeptical. In Jeane’s book, she wrote about an encounter that Sparky had in those days at the nearby grocery store. Sparky was approached by a “Men-in-Black-type” who proceeded to show Sparky a picture of his working on his gizmo, on the second floor of his apartment building, somehow taken through Sparky’s window. Sparky had no idea how they could have taken that photograph. The man then accompanied Sparky back to his home, as he made threats of what would happen to Sparky if he kept on with his research. Sparky began getting hundreds of phone calls from payphones across the USA (according to the police, who tapped Sparky’s phone at his request), making death threats. Mark’s experience a few years earlier in California was slightly more genteel. These are only some of the reasons why I call California the heart of darkness.

After declining Sparky’s offer to become his partner, Mr. Advisor then watched as Sparky turned on his gizmo. It kind of chugged along, and then Sparky said, “Watch this.” Mr. Advisor was an expert in electricity, and what Sparky did, as he plugged a wire into it, should have shorted it out. Instead, the gizmo began generating a great deal of energy, as ice began forming on it. I’ll never forget the awe in Mr. Advisor’s voice as he described watching it crank out the energy as ice formed on it. That clip that I put up I believe is of the most famous demonstration of Sparky’s gizmo. Attached is a picture of Sparky with the device in his hand, which he called the “vacuum triode.” It was essentially a magnet that he conditioned. His conditioning process was dangerous, as Sparky used 20,000 volts in the conditioning. In the still images and video, you can see some of the measuring devices that he hooked up to it. His gizmo was powered by 330 microwatts and produced 500 watts, which means that it put out 1.5 million times as much as went into it. Of course, those numbers blow away any scientist’s mind. But it worked.

The setting for that demonstration was literally a spare bedroom in Sparky’s apartment – the cliché free energy inventor setting.

There is much more to come.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sparky1.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	50656   Click image for larger version

Name:	sparky2.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	50657   Click image for larger version

Name:	sparky3.JPG
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	50658   Click image for larger version

Name:	sparky4.JPG
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	50659  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th March 2023 at 00:15.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th March 2023), Bill Ryan (29th March 2023), Bluegreen (29th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (29th March 2023), Joseph McAree (29th March 2023), kudzy (1st April 2023), Reinhard (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #10417
    Thanks

Hi:

When I left my home town in 1990, with my life in ruins, I had compensation in being newly married. We moved to Ohio and I put my wife through graduate school while being a trucking-company controller. I loved living in Ohio. If it had mountains, I could have stayed.

My youth and idealism allowed me to survive the Ventura ordeal with my sanity and health relatively intact, but others around me were destroyed. Mr. Professor’s life was shortened, while Mr. Researcher eventually lost his sanity. Going bankrupt was the easy part of it for me, and many lives were shattered. I learned my journey’s primary lesson during my first stint with Dennis, and was virtually certain that the businessman’s path to free energy would not work. After my second stint with Dennis, I had no doubt left.

My days of study began while Dennis was in jail, but I took it to a new level in Ohio, as I tried to make sense of what I had survived. I was radicalized, and no topic was off-limits. My media studies began then, with Noam and Ed, I began my alternative medicine studies, soon found Rife, Naessens, and Ralph Hovnanian’s Medical Dark Ages. 1992 was the 500th anniversary of Columbus’s feat, and I worked in Columbus at the time. I discovered Howard Zinn and David Stannard’s devastating American Holocaust. I began writing publicly, but still wrestled with the bottle for another ten years before I finally quit in 2000. I attended about 50 Seth sessions in LA, and in Ohio, my mystical library grew enormously. At the local mystical bookstore, the clerks celebrated when I walked in the door.

But perhaps most significantly, in 1990 I joined a new science organization, the U.S. Psychotronics Association. I met free energy fellow travelers, and that first year in Ohio, the local chapter hosted the national conference. I saw a shrine to his memory a few years ago, but it has disappeared from the ephemeral Internet. So, I’ll do what I can. Bruce Forrester ran the local chapter of the U.S. Psychotronics Association, and in July of 1991, just before I got that controller job, I volunteered at the conference. Here is one of his promotional pamphlets. His father was a judge, and here is Bruce’s obituary. In his obituary video, you can see that he did some performance art while young, and it was in full flower when I was with that local chapter for a year or so. Bruce was a ham, and after being Dennis’s partner, it was like seeing the difference between P.T. Barnum and a street-corner hustler. I needled Bruce now and then. He was newly married, and his wife was maybe a couple of years older than me. Since childhood, I have had this effect on older women, who would see me as their second son, and as I became an adult, some wanted me for their boy toy. That effect has amused my wife over the years. Bruce’s wife became one of those women, although she was not old enough to be my mother. We worked the registration table at the conference together. That was when I peeked at its member list and saw Bill the BPA Hit Man’s name, as he likely joined all new science organizations, keeping his ear to the ground on behalf of his employers.

Anyway, at that conference, and maybe to get me away from his wife, Bruce began sending me back and forth from the airport, ferrying conference speakers, and that is how I met Brian. In the great hereafter, I will have to thank Bruce for that. I stopped believing in coincidence long ago.

When Mr. Advisor told me about his visit with Sparky, he did not name Sparky, or say when or where they met. So, I got to the Dayton Airport to pick up Brian. His talk at the conference was on the need for a new science. His talk there is reproduced in his The Second Coming of Science. It was along these lines. I had no idea who Brian was when I picked him up. But within a minute after he got into my car, he said that he was exploring free energy, and had recently spent the weekend at Tom Bearden’s home (also covered in The Second Coming of Science). Then I asked Brian if he knew of a free energy inventor whose wife had Alzheimer’s and had a free energy device that got coated in ice as it ran. Brian immediately replied with “Sparky Sweet,” and that mystery from the previous year was resolved. Even though Brian wrote about Sparky in his Miracle in the Void five years later, I forgot Sparky’s name as soon as I heard it, and ten years after our first meeting, during our epic note-trading session, I asked Brian about that old guy with the ice-covered free energy device, and Brian told me about Sparky’s grim last days, but I get ahead of myself.

During our trip to the conference from the airport, Brian and I hit it off in a way that I cannot recall happening before or since. Our paths strangely paralleled and crossed before we met. About 20 minutes after picking Brian up, we drove past the front gates of Wright Patterson Air Force Base, talked about the ET bodies and spacecraft stored there, and joked about loading some buses with conference attendees and driving to the front gates, asking for a tour of Hangar 18 and the Blue Room.

But after that conference we kept living our lives and had no contact until 1996, when I became Brian’s biggest fan with his publication of Miracle in the Void. We had phone conversations, Brian and Dennis talked at the same New Age expo in early 1996, and I got them together, as Brian played the Paul Revere of Free Energy while Dennis barnstormed the USA. The next year, Greer mounted his Disclosure Project Congressional hearing. It was also around those days when my close friend was kidnapped for his exotic technology show. It was the headiest time for free energy in my lifetime. But the GCs and friends did not idly sit by.

While Brian was being a NASA gadfly in the early 1970s, like his pal Carl Sagan, Brian got into lefty politics, with his antiwar protests and being Mo Udall’s speechwriter when he ran for president. In 1990, Brian co-founded, with one of the founders of the Peace Corps, the International Association for New Science (IANS). Brian got kicked out of it like he later was kicked out of the New Energy Movement, as more examples of my journey’s primary lesson.

The year after we met, Brian organized a UFO conference run by IANS. The experience shortened Brian’s life, courtesy of the military. Greer was also there, and was harried by the same people, who dangled two billion dollars to try to co-opt him. Where have I seen that before? Dennis should not have survived the prison experience, Brian’s life was shortened, Greer barely survived the aftermath of his Congressional hearing, and was never the same after that. I know what burying somebody whom I got involved with me was like, and don’t want to experience that again, so I greatly sympathize with Greer’s journey.

In our epic note-trading session in 2001, Brian talked about Sparky’s last days. Unlike a decade earlier, when that MIB guy accosted him with a photograph, in 1995, Sparky was delivered a package full of “impossible” photographs, taken in his home. With the photographs was their “final warning.” Sparky was about 83 at the time, his wife had already died, I believe, and after the final threat, Sparky fled into hiding in the Mojave Desert, where Brian visited him. Sparky was dead a few days later, of a “heart attack.” Brian had his life-shortening “heart attack” a few years earlier. Brian told me that Sparky was very tired at his life’s end, and got in way over his head. It was in that same conversation that Brian told me how his five-year ride as the Paul Revere of Free Energy went. All that he received were crazed reactions of denial and fear, from the tops of the world’s governmental, scientific, academic, environmental, and “progressive” organizations. After his little litany, Brian openly wondered if humanity was a sentient species, and I sadly understood.

Tom Bearden tried to pick up the pieces, and had a prototype similar to Sparky’s that got a 50-to-1 output/input ratio, which was far short of Sparky’s 1.5-million-to-one ratio, but it was a start. Like Sparky’s gizmo, Tom’s was solid-state, which would be the winner in any free energy device contest. Also, Sparky did an experiment with Tom, and Sparky’s prototype also produced antigravity effects, which is no surprise, and is another reason why Spark suffered like he did.

These are not unusual tales in this milieu, I am sorry to report. Mark had a similar experience, and Adam Trombly’s life became a “bad spy novel” after he began his free energy efforts. Before we had the boom lowered on us in Ventura, we were a global mecca, as people approached us with grim tales of suppression (1, 2) and murder. James Gilliland worked with a scientist named Max, who had a device similar to Sparky’s that got cold when it worked. Max offered to give his device to the first scientist who could explain how it worked, and got no takers. They began the process of development for commercialization, and here came the spooks. After two people died in the mayhem, James and Max realized that they were in over their heads and ceased their efforts. Do you see a pattern here?

Brian spent his last years trying to educate the public on the vast gulf between a prototype like Sparky’s and something ready for the market. There are hundreds of millions of dollars of development money between a working prototype and something ready for the marketplace. But the capitalist approach will not work for this, the biggest event in the human journey.

For me, when Mr. Advisor told me about his visit with Sparky, that was really the first time that I realized that free energy technology already existed, and my friend’s underground technology show a few years later removed all doubt. Sparky had a version 1.0 prototype. The GCs and friends developed it to a commercial level, version 25 or so, probably before I was born. My Sparky story may be in my top five free energy stories, and I have to wait until more people die before I can tell the best ones.

It was not until about a decade ago that I realized that Sparky lived just down the road from us in Ventura. Long ago, I realized that the billion-dollar offer that the CIA presented to Dennis to go away had little or nothing to do with Mr. Mentor’s engine, Victor Fischer’s engine, or Dennis’s heat pump. Those posed great threats to the status quo of the energy and automobile rackets, but the big threat that had the GCs and friends in a lather over us in those days was Dennis’s ability to bring pigs like Sparky’s to market. That was the real threat that we posed, which was why we were taken out so harshly, when the big carrot did not work.

That ends my Sparky story for now. How his story came into my life was one of many larger-than-life experiences, which almost nobody can handle without their heads exploding, which is why I cannot really discuss it with many people. My life has been simply unbelievable to more than 99% of humanity, and it is a lonely feeling.

But not all is lost. Greer is making a run at it today, Dennis may be, and I am far from finished, but I am trying something different, which does not risk people’s lives. I hope to have 30 more good years in me, and we’ll see how it goes. It beats watching TV.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th March 2023 at 20:20.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (30th March 2023), Bill Ryan (29th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2023), Ewan (30th March 2023), Franny (2nd April 2023), Joseph McAree (30th March 2023), kudzy (1st April 2023), Reinhard (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023), Tigger (29th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #10418
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a little coda to my Sparky posts. God bless Sparky for mailing working free energy prototypes to the energy institutions, expecting the tickertape parade. God bless Dennis’s believing the full-page ads of the electric companies, which begged for conservation, and begging them to test his equipment. God bless Brian’s repeated forays into Washington, D.C., trying to make a dent. That was all naively well-intended. That is what Boy Scouts do.

God bless Dennis for believing that people really cared for something beyond their immediate self-interest. Mr. Mentor was right, however, that the USA was “too fascist” for our effort to succeed. The last time that I saw Dennis, and he told me how Victor Fischer had betrayed him, I replied that I saw what Fischer did in Ventura, and was not surprised at how he abandoned Dennis in New Jersey. Alison then said that it was Dennis’s “weakness” to continually believe in people, when they had already shown their true colors. Over a 30-year period, I watched Dennis go from “The people really care” to “Some care, and I am trying to find them” to “My allies hurt me more than my enemies did” to “I am ready for God to call me home, after this dark journey.”

When I staggered out of my home town in 1990, with my life in ruins, human behavior could never surprise me again. Bucky Fuller wrote about how naïve scientists were, and that naïveté was behind Sparky’s mailings of those prototypes. But he was a career scientist at General Electric, guzzling the Kool-Aid all day long. Few in that position can avoid that. I have read about Sparky a bit over the past generation, when I finally realized who he was. Sparky was afraid that his gizmo would collapse capitalism. It would have, but that would have been a good thing, heralding the arrival of the Fifth Epoch. It would not have meant homeless Wall Street executives, but that all humans would become richer than Bill Gates, just as the average American lives a richer life than Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago.

I reluctantly learned my journey’s primary lesson, resisting it every step of the way, until it was beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. I then spent many years studying how that reality came to be, and how it varied from what I was taught while growing up. All human societies do that, brainwashing their children into the prevailing in-group ideologies, the evidence be damned. Noam’s naïveté about the medical racket is very common. About 70% of Americans swallowed the COVID propaganda hook, line, and sinker, and scientists and medical doctors have been among the worst of them. But most of humanity sleepwalks through their lives, as their souls have chosen to grow through pain instead of joy. It is just what it is, and I accepted it long ago. It does not mean that I am finished with trying to make a dent, but I am not trying to awaken the sleeping with my work. The people I seek already need to care and be awake, and I can’t help them with that. To the unawakened, my work is either seen as meaningless or a threat to their existence.

But, in the Fifth Epoch, they will be raised better, kill-or-be-killed will no longer be their philosophy, they won’t drug themselves temporarily out of their misery, and some of them will even wake up!

Everybody that I respected in the free energy field began their journeys naively. It just comes with the territory. The only reason why I am still at it is that I was young and idealistic enough to survive my adventures. By age 30, I was a grizzled veteran. Those who were a generation and more older than me never recovered, which could lead to early graves. My fellow travelers paid heavy prices for their journeys. Sparky was an honored member of the high-abrasion gang.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th March 2023 at 18:52.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (30th March 2023), Bill Ryan (30th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (30th March 2023), Ewan (30th March 2023), Franny (2nd April 2023), Joseph McAree (30th March 2023), kudzy (31st March 2023), Reinhard (30th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #10419
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been publicly writing about the Fifth Epoch for more than 20 years, but I did not call it that a generation ago. I began to grasp the magnitude of free energy when I became Dennis’s partner 36 years ago, and it quickly began to overwhelm me. So, I am very sympathetic to people who react to the idea of free energy with denial, fear, megalomania, and other dysfunctions. To one degree or another, they also understand that it means the end of the world as we know it, and it usually scares them. The arrival of the Fifth Epoch on the back of free energy will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far, dwarfing all that came before it. And without free energy, the Fifth Epoch cannot arrive. I can’t overemphasize that.

I have sketched the easily-foreseen effects of the arrival of free energy: the immediate material impacts as well as the cognitive, social, and long-term impacts. It takes quite a person to be able to begin to digest that reality, but those are among the people that I seek.

There are glimpses of the Fifth Epoch in today’s culture, such as Star Trek and Michael’s Roads’s brief visit to the Fifth Epoch. I even see hints of the Fifth Epoch in efforts such as the Free Software Movement. We see the idea of Universal Basic Income becoming popular among “progressives,” and such efforts are laudable, but as Bucky Fuller noted, they are just reshufflings of the deck of scarcity. The world’s real economy, based on fossil fuel consumption, can never be an economy of abundance, for several reasons, such as we are quickly running out of them, genocides continue to be perpetrated over controlling them, and we are quickly making Earth uninhabitable with them as the basis of industrial economies.

Bringing free energy to public awareness and use is the most important activity on Earth, by far, but efforts to make it happen have few and unreliable allies, innumerable enemies (as my fellow travelers learned the hard way), and the vast majority of humanity is fast asleep and its own worst enemy. I don’t like to get too far into how the Fifth Epoch will unfold, although some of it is obvious: the end of poverty, crime, disease, and warfare, for starters. But I want to spend a little time discussing the end of money. It won’t happen overnight, but it can come fast.

The idea of Universal Basic Income will quickly become a reality for all people on Earth.

Nobody on Earth will have to pay for any of this:
    • Healthy diets (minimal or no processed food);
    • Shelter;
    • Clothing;
    • What little medical care would be needed (the first item above eliminates most of the need for medical care);
    • Education (the real thing, not indoctrination);
    • Internet and other communication tech;
    • Transportation, eventually to anywhere on Earth.
    The unprecedented wealth created by abundance and harmlessly produced energy will make providing all of that to humanity child’s play. So, those aspects of living will never have to paid for ever again. That will eliminate most of the need for money. Exchange-related professions will quickly vanish, and nobody will miss them. Most of what Westerners do today is completely worthless, as they serve the global rackets, which will quickly vanish as the Fifth Epoch arrives. The so-called workday will be a few hours each day, and will be the highlight of people’s days, as they will be able to clearly understand their contribution. Human drudgery will vanish, once humans became valued. Today, humanity is considered dispensable, in the eyes of those who really run the world today.

My prediction is that once free energy arrives on the scene, in a commercial-ready version of what Sparky developed, for instance, and that tech is likely older than I am, everybody on Earth will quickly see its potential. We have already had something like that period of revelation, for several years after we nuked Japan. Fission is not the way to go, and when harmlessly produced and abundant energy is finally unveiled, everybody on Earth will easily support something like Universal Basic Income. It will be a no-brainer for everybody. The idea will become evident to all of humanity with a year, and a reality within five years.

When that becomes a reality, then the end of money will be coming fast, as it becomes obsolete, just as elites will. Ostentatious displays of wealth will become meaningless. Celebrity culture (those who “made it”) will vanish, along with competitive sports and competitive anything. That should happen within a generation. It won’t be hard to get used to. Within two generations at most, the idea of nations will become obsolete. We already have the ability to have almost any language translated into our native tongue on the Internet, and there would soon be a global lingua franca. Ethnic and racial differences will quickly fade to oblivion, easily within a century.

That is my prediction, but without free energy, none of that can happen. So, what do you think? Is it worth getting choired-up for?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th March 2023 at 20:18.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (31st March 2023), Bill Ryan (30th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (30th March 2023), Franny (2nd April 2023), JackMcThorn (30th March 2023), Joseph McAree (30th March 2023), kudzy (30th March 2023), Reinhard (31st March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #10420
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

Then Wiesak had chapters on the CIA and Congo, as Lumumba was murdered by the CIA and friends just before JFK took office. He inherited the Bay of Pigs operation, and was rooked by the CIA and his military advisors. He never trusted the CIA or the military again. JFK was out of the loop on many issues, from the beginning of his presidency until the end, including the operation that killed him. JFK wanted to destroy the CIA, but the CIA and their Eastern Oligarchy sponsors prevailed, in the permanent demotion of the American presidency.
    The "...and friends" were - unsurprisingly - MI6.

This from the London Review of Books Letters page, Vol. 35 No. 7 · 11 April 2013 (one needs to scroll around half way down to the We did it header >> https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v35/n07/letters)

Here's the text:
    We did it

Referring to the controversy surrounding the death of Patrice Lumumba in 1960, Bernard Porter quotes Calder Walton’s conclusion: ‘The question remains whether British plots to assassinate Lumumba ... ever amounted to anything. At present, we do not know’ (LRB, 21 March). Actually, in this particular case, I can report that we do. It so happens that I was having a cup of tea with Daphne Park – we were colleagues from opposite sides of the Lords – a few months before she died in March 2010. She had been consul and first secretary in Leopoldville, now Kinshasa, from 1959 to 1961, which in practice (this was subsequently acknowledged) meant head of MI6 there. I mentioned the uproar surrounding Lumumba’s abduction and murder, and recalled the theory that MI6 might have had something to do with it. ‘We did,’ she replied, ‘I organised it.’

We went on to discuss her contention that Lumumba would have handed over the whole lot to the Russians: the high-value Katangese uranium deposits as well as the diamonds and other important minerals largely located in the secessionist eastern state of Katanga. Against that, I put the point that I didn’t see how suspicion of Western involvement and of our motivation for Balkanising their country would be a happy augury for the new republic’s peaceful development.

David Lea
    London SW1
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st April 2023), Ewan (31st March 2023), Franny (2nd April 2023), Joseph McAree (31st March 2023), Reinhard (31st March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th April 2023), Wade Frazier (31st March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 535 FirstFirst 1 21 421 471 511 521 531 535 LastLast