+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 535 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 110 510 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Last year, I was invited to swim with wild dolphins, so I did.
    Wade, you just can't imagine how "next generation" is what you've just shared here. It is so close to my view of the future. I have to express my deepest respect and admiration to what you are doing. Puting practicaly your life on it. I am fascinated with free energy (any type) from my childhood, was a little utopistic, but now I know it is there, it's done, we justl need to find a way to turn over what is being hidden from us, little by little, not to disturb the flow of the streem and we will succeed. Thank you again for your work.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

Smell the Roses (20th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

Hi fil:

I have not even read your emails to me yet. Too many sixteen hour days at the day job at the moment. As I stated, I may end up doing more than one forum, when I get those essays written and some others made over. This forum of Bill's caught me by surprise. I had not planned on doing this, but when Bill created a "shelter" for writers like me to engage the public, I felt that I had to put my toe in the water. We will see how this goes. Well met, forum-wise.

Thanks witchy1 and jsb_swampfox for the kind words.

Thanks vibrations. Ah, what a long, strange trip it has been. I'll vote for the happy ending to all of this, and we will see. I respect the Indiana Jones way of going about it, but it is a high abrasion route that I could not afford to travel anymore. Maybe there will be disruptions of the current paradigm in ways that we can barely imagine right now. I try to stay nimble for whatever may be coming. I also would welcome the Muppet Movie ending to the free energy quest.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#power

I try to not say how it has to be, but I also like to imagine how it can be.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

filsmyth (2nd February 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Kindling (2nd February 2011), Krishna (20th June 2016), Luke (1st February 2011), Smell the Roses (20th November 2017), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Hi fil:

As you can tell in this thread and other public efforts of mine, I am continually asked what I think of this effort or that effort in the field. When I have appeared publicly elsewhere, and especially when I had a publicly-available email address, I received endless attacks regarding Dennis, especially on what he is doing these days (even though I do not even keep up on that saga, and have not spoken to him in years), and every few years some national TV show smears him, and they always feature Sterling's good buddy, Mr. Skeptic:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/skeptic.htm

and then the attacks would usually increase. It is "funny" that when they smear Dennis's recent efforts, they always use easily-disproven lies about what happened in Seattle and Ventura as their "evidence" of his criminality. It is the only game that Mr. Skeptic knows how to play.

I try to stay away from evaluating any particular effort, partly because I lost interest many years ago in the tinkerer approach, the mass movement approach, and the many other avenues of failure that I have seen. Also, the motivation of those asking about which horse to watch (or bet on) is almost never aligned with mine. They usually are people new to the field and want to win a quick bet, and horseraces are exciting to watch! My answer is that now is probably not the time to be watching horses, but understanding the nature of the race. However, gaining that comprehension is not a spectacular process for most. Only learning junkies and lovers of the truth are going to be very interested. However, they are my target audience, not the race-watchers.

I'll say this about Sterling's effort: I have seen much worse. A lot about his effort shows his inexperience, especially playing at the high levels, but at least he is trying, and is probably honestly learning his lessons. I always respect lessons honestly learned, but in this field, few pupils survive the upper-class curriculum, and nobody has matriculated yet. There are far less worthy efforts out there. However, allying with somebody like Mr. Skeptic, whose criminality is evident to anybody more than ten years old, shows how far an effort like that has to go.

I have seen variations of "let's let the fox into the henhouse, but watch him carefully," a number of times. At least they recognize that it is a fox coming in. One of the most dismaying parts of my journey is people calling the fox the chicken's best friend, even when the fox is smiling and has some feathers on his chin. They usually ended up next on the fox's menu. That mindlessness aside, I have watched many lives get destroyed by letting the fox in, as the inviters thought that they were clever enough, careful enough, and so on, to collar the fox when he began nibbling on the chickens. That always proved to be a naïve notion, partly because the fox would not really strike until his "friends" tipped the chicken coup on its side, and the inviters were battling for their own survival, and looked on helplessly as the fox feasted as he also let in his friends. I have watched that dynamic play out, and have seen different aspects of that trajectory, many times. And, like teenage boys on battlefields:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#business

you just can't tell them what they are getting into. They know better, as they run across the minefield, full of their invincible talent and immortality. Again, I try to not look anymore, but I am continually, and I mean continually, approached by people wanting my assessment of the latest aspirant who begins running through the minefield. Nobody has ever gotten even halfway across, not from an "outsider" trying to run it. Most never even get ten feet into their journey before it ends in life-shattering fashion. And most of what they need to be aware of is not even what the Global Controllers have up their sleeve. The Big Boys don't get involved until the aspirant has dodged a slew of the obvious mines (mainly their own foibles and those of their "allies"),

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

and begins looking like they might have a prayer. For me, it has been like living through that Killer Bunny scene over and over, as an endless stream of aspirants appears:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

While people play at low levels of this game, they will never glimpse what happens to the contenders, at least as far it happening in their lives, and I, for one, hope they never do. But, those who have invited the foxes in almost before they have started will turn into a bloody mess before they know what hit them, if they ever do something that looks like it might end up being productive.

Maybe, one day, somebody will make it, but from what I have seen, nobody has had a prayer yet, not the various strategies that I have seen so far, not in today's environment, and I do not encourage any of them.

Again, I am trying to do something different, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd February 2011 at 23:22.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

filsmyth (2nd February 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Reinhard (12th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member filsmyth's Avatar
    Thanks

It isn't easy to keep up with everything, what with so much going on these days...

Wade, what if the geopolitical atmosphere actually changes in a significant and positive manner? Say, how would it effect your attitude if our currency were suddenly backed by something of value, instead of being based on debt?
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to filsmyth For This Post:

Smell the Roses (20th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Hi Fil:

Thanks for the question. As I have noted earlier in this thread, there have been many positive developments in the USA, for instance, in my lifetime. The USA is history's most racist nation, in terms of scale, duration and intensity, but racism is far more muted today than it was when I was a child. Our nation is not nearly as sexist as it once was, even forty years ago. I think that we need not look much further for an explanation than rising economic standards that play out over the generations. Dynamics like that do not go away overnight, but when industrialization began, for instance, with its rising standard of living, hallowed institutions such as slavery and keeping women barefoot and pregnant had a rough time maintaining their legitimacy.

Money has had no intrinsic value in the West, ever, as far as I know. When the Aztecs used corn as money, at least that money had intrinsic value. Gold, silver, paper, and so on, have never had any significant intrinsic value. Even today, only about 10% of the gold mined finds its way into industrial uses. The rest is for hoarding and jewelry – and none of that really has any intrinsic value. Back when gold was the basis of money, about 0% was used for anything that made anybody's lives truly better. Money in of itself is just accounting, and that is my profession, so I know the game. I highly doubt that tweaking the exchange aspect of the economic system will do much, as it is only about social organization and not much else (who produces the real wealth and who enjoys the benefit of it).

Real economics is primarily about energy and always has been. Our so-called advanced economies would quickly disappear without the prodigious amounts of hydrocarbon energy powering them. So, positive developments in the realm of real economics would be impressive, and should be Priority Number One for anybody thinking about righting humanity's ship. Almost all the rest is just noise. Once in a while, you will see a public figure say so, such as Bill Gates about a year ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#gates

But then his idea of answers is still lining up the usual suspects.

That DOE call for papers was kind of interesting, but more for Brian than me:

http://www.brianoleary.info/Impacts.html

Some close pals think it is a honeypot operation, and that would not be surprising.

On positive developments on the geopolitical scene, I regard what we can see to be similar to a free energy inventor with the goods being able to operate without being hassled. Obama and all the world's "leaders" are down the food chain a ways from the people really running things.

Whatever success that an Obama would have would be a symptom of what was happening behind the scenes, and would have little to do with the intrinsic worth of his efforts. So, if Obama, let's say, began to say stuff like:

"Our great nation is militarily involved in Iraq and Afghanistan because our energy companies can make great profits from the plunder, and our industrial infrastructure is based on burning hydrocarbon energy, so it is a win-win for the hydrocarbon interests and the American people. I will admit, however, that I sure would not want to be a dark-skinned person who had the misfortune of living on the land above those hydrocarbon deposits,"

then I would agree that it could be a big step toward positive developments on the geopolitical scene. That little bit of truth would not be much, but it might begin to bust the paradigm. Imagine if Obama apologized to Hiroshima, or Vietnam, or the American Indians, etc.:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#sorry

That sure would be a positive development. As you can see, I am not asking for much – just lip service to the truth. Actual positive action, like the USA closing all of it global military bases and bringing all those soldiers home, I would heartily support and would consider an extremely positive development. As you also see, I am just talking about positive developments taken by the nation that I call home. That is where, as an American, I can have the most impact, and we need to clean up our act before we can ask anybody else to.

Of course, the foreign bases, the USA-inflicted genocides in Asia and elsewhere, the "settling" of our great nation are all about economics, which is almost completely rooted in the energy situation.

Until we move toward changes in real economics, the rest probably does not matter too much. I don't want to seem too negative here, but my work is all about what we can do, not what "they" do. Here is a fantasy for you:

Ten million Americans converge on Washington D.C. and surround a few of those free energy inventors with the goods, and their devices power the congregation. Or ten million Americans converge on Washington DC, not to protest, but to just give the news that they are committed, in whatever way that they can, to heal humanity and the nation. They not only speak up about free energy, cancer cures and some geopolitical truth, but they offer to take in and support all American military personnel while this transition gets underway, so the killing stops. And that would just be for starters.

Ah, but maybe you were asking me for a realistic answer.

Realistically, if I saw any of the below events happen, I would think that the dark night might be lifting:

The authorities stopped outlawing cancer cures and jailing doctors who tried to provide them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#justice

The banking system became truly transparent and publicly-owned:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/savings.htm#enron

on its way to becoming obsolete in an abundance-based economic system.

They began selling windshield-wiper blades that lasted longer than a year:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#transportation

They stopped making fluoride a universal additive:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/fluoride.htm

They stopped promoting biofuels, hydrogen power, wind power and other "solutions" to the energy issue.

If you are thinking more on terms of the global stage, really, if the USA pulled in its horns, a lot would get better almost instantly for the world's oppressed people. If the USA stopped supporting any of these kinds of practices:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#progress

it would give me reason to hope. You will notice grievous international impacts of most of those situations. As far as what other nations could do that would give me hope:

Kicking the USA out of the United Nations, or at least off of the Security Council and from other powerful organizations, because we are the most lawless nation in the UN, defying the world at will:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#record

Or, how about just moving the UN headquarters to South Africa, for instance?

China and Japan dumping the dollar and the world's poor refusing to raise food and make goods for American consumption would give me great hope for the world's people. Close down all the sweatshops making goods for U.S. consumption, and I would consider it a great step forward.

Of course, the ETs landing on the White House lawn would be the big one, and part of me thinks that anything less might be too little, too late.

Here is one close to home: how about a national TV show that dared to tell the truth about Dennis's adventures? If that happened, you could knock me over with a feather. And, if something like that happened, you would know that one hell of a lot happened behind the scenes. As far the score on the global scene is concerned, the adventures of Dennis and the few like him have been my key canaries in the coal mine, and the news is pretty good: the global cabal is deeply fractured and its days might be numbered, as far as its despotic reign is concerned. The evidence that the "white hats" won will be when somebody like Dennis or a Greer races to this finish line.

I also say that because one of the dynamics of the behind-the-scenes activity is that the Big Boys cannot afford to come into the open, or at least they think that they can't. So, they have been protecting Dennis, Greer and some others (maybe even me) from getting totally derailed, because they are the "White Knights on a Steed" that can be used to bring this stuff forward. I can't publicly say all that I know in that department, but Greer has admitted that the insiders saw him that way, and that is partly why he was fed how he was, even though his ride was not exactly an easy one:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#adamiak

In that field, you do not even become a contender until you have survived at least one murder attempt. So, their fate is one of the best single indicators that I know of, as far as what we can see that gives an idea of what is really happening.

But, again, it is easy to get swept up in the horserace, the drama, and so on. I am doing my best to ignore all of that and have devoted my effort to understanding things in a comprehensive fashion, to help develop a pool of heart-centered sentience that can support the solutions when they finally come forward. If there was a pool of that heart-centered sentience large enough, a lot of amazing things can come in out of the cold, but free energy would probably lead that parade.

For instance, if I saw about a dozen forums like this one, with the high-level activists coming out and being engaged in a heart-centered, intelligent manner, with maybe a hundred thousand participants, all taking part, even if it is just being aware, I think that free energy, cancer cures and the like would be downhill racers. So, Bill's forum is the first of its kind that I have heard of, so I consider this a beginning.

I am not sure where this will take us, but I am looking forward to finding out. I really am anxious to get my essay written, and see what I can stir up with it.

We'll see.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd February 2011 at 21:07.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

filsmyth (3rd February 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), Smell the Roses (20th November 2017), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Maybe in any field you don't become a contender until someone tries to kill you. A. S. Byatt's award winning book Possession which is a tour de force of literature written in 1990 goes to great lengths to show what even academics in a bland field of poetry will do for success. Not a pretty picture. I have read this book 4 times and consider a teaching tool for how to write. She was an old lady when she wrote it. Hope for me yet.

So you will know after reading your stuff back and forth thru the links you post, and getting confused. I finally got on your website and I have been reading linearly and consistently.

I know you are very busy but I have put up one thread. You might just scroll thru. Eventually, when I get focus I may ask for specific advice.

I remain daily grateful for landing on your thread first thing first day and it taught me so much about how to go about this. I remain in awe and gratitude.

Smiles, and peace, my friend Jai
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), Smell the Roses (20th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member filsmyth's Avatar
    Thanks

Wade, my friend, the links are there to be found.

Here's one, from another thread:

https://www.freeconferencing.com/pla...-17-65-670.mp3

...and here is one I got through a facebook connection:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CUUGGE1t-VA

The main problem with these links is that it takes time to listen, and so many of us are short on time.

So, maybe (though I'm celeberating with beer at the moment -- and yes I see the typo I just made, but choose to leave it) I can summarize...

As with anything, there is good and bad within the elite forces. Apparently the Black Dragon Society have finally been able to manage a major coup, and have done so with a well-thought-out plan. Perhaps I am being premature in announcing this, but it seems that there is to be a major switch -- and that our money will actually be based (again) on something of value, instead of being based on debt.

It could even be that those responsible for a lot of nefarious activities will be made to account for their actions (or at least give reams of excuses, in the public eye).

The elite's practice of spying on everyone is about to have the opposite effect of what was intended, as those who are employed in the spying witness for themselves what is going on.

>> At the moment I'm going to give a definition, for those previously unaware (and for the rest, a reminder): 'Apocalypse' is just a Greek word for 'The Great Revealing' (thank you, Bob Dean). <<

We are not just on the brink of, but fully experiencing, social upheaval. We need not ask when times will change; they are changing before our very eyes.

Free energy, and by association free everything, is an inevitability. We WILL embrace the paradigm of Abundance. One could say it is only a matter of time, but I will submit that the process has already begun.

Before long (according to Alfred Lambremont Webre and a recently-deceased source, Stanley A. Fulham), 'extra-terrestrials' will make their presence known beyond doubt -- and have already begun -- recent YouTube videos bear this out.

I know a lot of people have trouble with hollow-planet theory, but to me it makes sense and so I have come to terms with the idea that there are extremely-advanced peoples who have existed for eons within the interior realm of Earth. If such beings exist, and as they must belong to galactic society, it would be perfectly normal for them to choose this point in the development of surface-dwelling Earthlings to bring the case before whatever tribunal exists, to step in and end the madness.

I'm not saying it will happen 'tomorrow', but the beginning stages are already underway.

Look, I don't have heroes, but Bob Dean is my hero. He was not the first or last to say it, but he said, "Not only are we not alone, but we have never BEEN alone."

Before, we were on the brink of something. Now, the moment to pull back has gone (as if pulling back was ever an option).

We are IN IT.

Still we must push, and engage those around us, as our impetus is a big part of the process.

We are indeed being the change we want to see in the world. I'd tell everyone reading this not to stop, but I have a good feeling that you won't be able to help yourselves.

Stay crunchy.
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to filsmyth For This Post:

penn (14th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Hi Jai:

Ah, but no poet was ever offered a billion dollars to stop writing, I would wager.

Yes, the scarcity-based paradigm permeates all facets of our societies, as people fight over the scraps. That is why free energy and what can come with it has such overwhelming implications. That is largely why people run away screaming when they glimpse its potential. The world as they know it would end. Heaven on earth is a scary idea, to those who fight for scraps in hell.

I appreciate your confusion. It took me about two years of reading Chomsky’s stuff before his meaning really sank in. It is easy to get lost in the weeds with my writings. That is partly why I created short “doorway” essays to my writings, especially those written since 2003. Essays like these:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm

were intended to impart the paradigmatic nature of my work. If you find yourself getting confused or lost, returning to those essays can help center you once again.

Are you saying that you started a thread at Avalon? Just give me the link.

Best,

Wade

Hi fil:

Yes, plenty is afoot. We’ll see how it all shakes out. I keep my head down and do my thing, and do not concern myself with elite machinations much, because then the focus tends to become what they do and not what we do. I try to ignore them. Maybe one day, there will be a knock on the door, and somebody will be standing there with my free energy machine. And right behind him will be Ed McMahon with the check. Oops! Now there is one that would truly be hard to believe.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Maybe not a billion but a million. The jewish woman who wrote the Predator's Ball about Mike Milken, Ivan Boesky, and T. Boone Pickens etc. was offered a million not to write the book. She wrote the book and unlike Naomi Klein was before her time and did not make much on it. Most of them were probably bought up and dumped. What she wrote was a blue print to what has happened and that was the first test case to see what they could get away with.

Wade, I don't know how to link which is a problem. One of these days I will attract someone who will want to teach me. Right now it is there for a purpose. It is a filter in own way. My thread is called Personal Experience in Utopian Concepts. At first it died, which did not surprise me. Then it got revived. It has started getting 100 views a day which for this site, I think is wonderful.

In turn, it is making me dream a lot of stuff. It is a beginning. What surprises me is how fast time is moving. I feel like I have been working here for a long time and it is work. But the reality is I have been here only 13 days and I spent most of the first week reading all your stuff and your links and now you have given me a bunch more. LOL Reading you is like getting the Zen knock on the head. I think it actually has a weird name starting with a Z that I can't remember. LOL What I also know is I always learn something from you and I should stay motivated to keep this thread alive also. It is one of the best.

Smiles, A good day to you, Jai
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

18. Link to Post #190
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Hello wade,
    Haven't been here for a bit but now that I am getting more involved with alternative community concepts and fleshing out the multiple aspects of what it would take to WORK you came to mind so here I am with a question.

If you were able to be safe and unmolested by the powers and an alternative community was given the go ahead to proceed with any kind of power generation they wanted to including free energy, would you be able to assist?

19. Link to Post #191
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Wade, and welcome.
    I have been perusing your site, off and on, for moths now.
    You are a true inspiration. Know you are not alone.
    Love and peace

20. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Hi Jai:

If you know how to copy and paste, you copy the link address at the top of your browser and paste it into your post, but I can get to that thread, now that you have named it.

Book suppression is an area that I know something about, I am sad to say, but most is suppression by powerful interests so that the truth does not come out, like with Ralph McGehee:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mcgehee.htm

Chomsky and Herman:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#crv

and others. People like John Perkins were made the offer, but he refused it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#neocolonialist

So, yes, a million happens, but that gives you an idea of the magnitude of the gulf between people writing and people doing.

Hi Ernie:

Nice to have you out there. You are one of the few to actually use a real name in this forum. Congratulations for your courage!

Be well,

Wade

Hi modwiz:

Boy, I don’t have a few days to go into it all right now, but that is one hell of an if. There is no place on the planet beyond the Global Controllers' reach, and newcomers almost always wonder where there is a safe place to do it. Brian O is trying to create an inventors' sanctuary right now in Ecuador, and I wish him luck:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#oleary

When I was with Dennis, we had three inventors' sanctuaries, and all three were criminally violated. I have said it many times: the only approach that I see with a prayer of going the activist/inventor route is for an inventor with the goods to give it to a worthy group. I have yet to meet that inventor (although I have heard of a few who may have made that grade, and some are dead under “convenient” circumstances), and I have yet to meet or hear of that worthy group. And that is more so that the effort does not internally collapse than it is to weather the attacks from outside, although an internally united effort will be far harder to stop.

I am probably done in this lifetime of trying that route. I have never, ever, ever seen any group that remotely had the right stuff to try to do the free energy community thing. If about twenty Dennises ever were found and got together someplace, then they might have a chance, but those twenty would all need to successfully pass the first step of the application process:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

I used to say that if I saw Dennis having tea at the White House, I would know that the coast was clear. I was being way too optimistic. I have now seen high level free energy activists actually have tea at the White House, and they still had the crap kicked out of them afterward.

When I published that list of qualifications for free aspirants to match before they could think of going forward in today’s environment, one close pal said, “Hey, Mandela would qualify!” My reply to that is, “Great, now we have two! Can Nelson devote the rest of his life to a free energy effort?” Also, I am not so sure about Nelson, chumming around with Jimmy Carter, who is not really much of a human rights activist. As with Mother Teresa, his image is mostly a PR stunt, as Chomsky, Herman or Brzezinski will happily tell you, Brzezinski (Obama’s presidential campaign advisor for foreign policy, of all things) actually bragging about it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#brzezinski

So, if I ever saw twenty applicants that could pass the initial vetting, then I might get interested in helping such an effort. I have fellow travelers who have tried to take over their county, befriend the sheriff and so forth, to create a sanctuary for making free energy happen. I have never really seen anybody come close, yet. If anybody really got serious about doing something like that, and provided convincing evidence that they were serious about it (action, not talk, is always the best evidence, probably the only evidence, worth examining in something like this), then I would give them some names of people who have tried just that, and may be interested in joining the right effort; some pretty high level players. However, they are going to be as skeptical as I am.

I have been invited into such communities over the years, and have been made aware of others. I have never yet seen anything with even a remote chance of success. I am pretty sure that the people that I know and know of would not be interested in sticking out their neck to help unless they really saw evidence of a worthy effort with a prayer. Again, there is a big misperception out there that people working in shacks and workshops can make production-ready free energy devices. Think on the level of an Intel chip factory. The stuff that I am aware of, that has been developed to the thirtieth generation, had Intel-like facilities to do their work. That is a big part of the conundrum and why this stuff has been so easy to derail. The capital requirements to really go after it are so large (not on the Fortune 500 scale, but you probably need a few hundred million dollars to really go after it) make it so that nobody can run under the radar to do it, or even do it straight up - in capitalistic parlance, that kind of money is called a "barrier of entry."

Gotta go to work now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd February 2011 at 19:23.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Donna O (10th June 2011), Ernie Nemeth (4th February 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), modwiz (3rd February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #193
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Wade,

1. The more I read your posts
    the more I think that Mr. Steven Greer's Orion project does not stand a chance... Perhaps a holographic organization is what is required:

Quote Bill Ryan: A holographic organization ( as far as I understand it!) is when there's no pyramid top-down control structure. It's a flat network that still keeps going even if half of it is suddenly removed.
    I would add that attempting to "break in half" such an organization may not be what the CG want: they will end up with 2 problems instead of one

2. Secondly, I want to ask: are you really convinced that you can not build a free energy device without an Intel level factory? How did Tesla do it then?

I am asking this because I have read all the information at this site: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/ (by Patrick J. Kelly) and a lot of the systems do not required high precision tools to be built. In fact I have tried to reproduce some of the devices myself at home. (no worries, I had no success so I am safe). I also know of a fellow Romanian that has designed a magnetic motor (and then vanished as far as I know), the point is he did not have a factory either.

I used to believe that one day someone will release via Internet a viral, working and complete design and instruction on how to build such a device, and once 1 million people got hold of it, there would be no stopping it... your views challenge my belief

(PS: If I recall correctly Steven Greer's safety policy is based on such tactics: releasing to the public something that they do not want released).

(PS2: I have just realized that there may not be a million people waiting for a free energy device simple because they do not even comprehend such things may even exist...)
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 3rd February 2011 at 21:13.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Donna O (10th June 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), Melinda (11th May 2012), steven69 (7th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Hi Pixel:

Long story, there. In industry, you have various stages of technological development. There are proofs of concept, working prototypes, pre-production prototypes and ready-for-production models. And the first models on the market are often shaky, so the fourth generation or so is when they get all the kinks out. Depending on who you talk to, the path from proof-of-concept to ready-for-production is around seven-to-eight years and one hell of a lot of money. And that is for something that is not remotely as novel as FE devices would be. For getting beyond a working free energy prototype, and probably for even getting to that stage, the Intel-style facility and funding is the way to go. That is pretty standard industrial development, especially for mass production.

What made Dennis's heat pump effort so successful, without having to sink $100 million of R&D into it, was that all of the components, except the panel, were standard industrial parts:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#new

When you are not making exotic components from scratch, then it is a lot easier. Dennis only spent a few million dollars doing the R&D over the years to improve his heat pump to where he could begin to carpet cities with them. I am going to guess and say that only $10 million was spent on developing that heat pump (but it piggy-backed on many billions of dollars of R&D and experience in the refrigeration industry). Then the boom was lowered on Dennis, repeatedly. And all of those adventures were just for selling energy conservation equipment, and nowhere near the realm of free energy, and the Global Controllers probably never even got involved, although Bill the BPA Hit Man may have worked for them.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm

The Big Boys only got involved when Dennis began making free energy noise.

Again, I don't really keep up that much on that stuff, although I work in the high technology field today and get to see what R&D looks like and how expensive it is. I am sure that the garage tinkerer has more of a chance than he did thirty years ago, but the opposition is a lot better at their game, too.

Again, scientists and inventors have stumbled onto devices that were probably tapping the ZPF. Sparky Sweet:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

my fellow traveler who concocted one in the basement of a nuclear research facility:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#traveler

Adam Trombly did it more deliberately:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#trombly

Adam spent more than $20 million on the lab equipment that produced that prototype, and then it all disappeared in the night.

So, some have gotten to the proof of concept stage, or maybe working prototype. Brian O chased them down for many years. He has yet to really see the Real McCoy, as far as something close to production-ready, and he was good friends with Sparky and knows quite well what he lived through, knows Adam's story, and that kid's in the nuclear lab, and I am sure that he could tell many more stories than I can, that he got from the first-hand participants. I have not tried to collect stories; they just come with the territory if you begin playing at the high levels. I know of enough of them to know how that particular land lies. Maybe the terrain has shifted a little over the years, but I think it is just a little, because I keep seeing the same stories over and over and over, even if I really don't want to hear about them. Again, the dissention in the ranks of the Global Controllers is probably the most important variable right now. Like it or not, their level is probably where this will be decided in the short term, but I am not going to sit back and wait for them to decide the issue.

However, what happened to all three of those people mentioned above, after their discovery/invention, is stuff that I want to stay a million miles from, personally. Been there, done that. If people like surviving murder attempts (or, in Sparky's case, it looks like he did not survive the last one), being jailed, having their house or laboratory stripped to the walls or burned down, getting bankrupted and being endlessly attacked by their friends and family, then that path might be right down their alley. Again, the biggest obstacles are the foibles of the aspirants and their "allies," not what the Global Controllers dish out. But nobody wants to hear it. Probably one-in-a-hundred (thousand? ten thousand?) free energy aspirants gets to achieve what Sparky and Adam did. And that is when the fun just begins.

I'll give you a couple of glimpses into what happens. One of my awakening moments was when I witnessed several groups fighting over the carcass of Dennis's Seattle company:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#salient2

That fight was over the carcass of a company that had not even thought about free energy. What happened in Ventura was vastly uglier. As you can tell, I like presenting colorful metaphors. It is some of the only fun that I get in this stuff. Imagine a bunch of orcs sitting around the campfire, complacently picking their teeth as they digest their tasty dinner, and then from the sky Sauron's ring is dropped right in the middle of them. Imagine the scramble to be the orc that gets the ring. Most free energy efforts that I have seen, that had some potential, eventually began to look like that orc fight (and Sauron looked on from a distance and laughed). Tolkien himself, as I recall, once said that we all had to be like Samwise Gamgee, instead of Saruman or Boromir, if we are to make it as a species.

The vast majority of garage tinkerers are not tapping the ZPF. If they did, they would immediately come onto the radar, and the GCs have far more surveillance capability than that "mere" radar that can detect when the ZPF is being accessed. For many reasons, trying to sneak past them is crazy.

Tapping into the ZPF is a lot harder than it looks. There is a religious community in Switzerland that apparently has had some ZPF technology running for a generation at their commune. Now, why do you think they might be quietly doing nothing to bring it forward? If their stuff is real, I am sure that they have some very interesting stories to tell.

Tesla was a long way from electrifying the world with FE, and his tower method was not tapping the ZPF. Again, I have no interest in encouraging the naïve to stick their nose into "trying to do something," when they have absolutely no conception what they are getting themselves into. There are probably ten (hundred? thousand?) pounds of chaff in this field for every kernel of wheat.

The people who have developed these technologies to the level where it can be home-ready have trillions of dollars at their disposal, and they watch the pot very carefully. I am always reminded of Monty Python's Killer Bunny when people ask about how they can go about doing free energy.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

I can't look at what Dennis or Greer are doing and think that they have a prayer. But, as with Sterling, they are trying. Greer and Dennis figure that their lives are forfeit for what they are doing, and they are risking themselves in ways that are hard to comprehend until you have been there. The odds of their success are extremely slim, if we want to be rational about it. However, when I mortgaged my life to give Dennis a sliver of a chance, it incredibly worked, even though I figured that I was throwing my life away:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

So, I know that the miracles can happen, and if a Dennis or Greer is ever successful, they know that they will have to chalk their success up to divine intervention, not their unique virtues. I often wonder about that voice that launched me on that journey and what its motivation is. I think that it was divine intervention, but I am not sure, and my ride was too rough to want to hear from that voice again, not if it has anything like what I have been through in mind. There are plenty of gung-ho-ers out there, playing the free energy aspirant game, and I wish them the best, but if people want to go try to slay the Killer Bunny, I hope they don't mind if I don't watch, and I will never encourage anybody to emulate them. If they have survived a murder attempt or two, had their facility destroyed and rejected the zillion dollar bribe, then I might be willing to commiserate with them, and we can trade stories of our experiences and learn from each other. I would also send them Dennis's and Greer's way, if they have not already been there. However, I only know of a few of those on the planet.

Again, I left that all behind long ago, and am trying something different. A comprehensive perspective will be needed, if free energy comes out next week or next year or never, and that is what I am attempting to help people attain, not to help them go chasing after the Killer Bunny.

Let there be no misunderstanding my intentions; there are two notions that I am always going to highly discourage in my public writings and my participation in this forum:

1. Encouraging people to be heroes (chase the Killer Bunny);

2. Encouraging people to wait for the heroes to save us (watch the horseraces).

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th February 2011 at 01:18.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Donna O (10th June 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), Melinda (11th May 2012), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Brian O thinks that this is about the best of his perspective on this energy issue:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5yrj_SqOzlM

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

filsmyth (5th February 2011), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Hi Wade,
    I've had this idea for a long time but no way to test it. It's probably nothing but...
    A simple series DC motor with no load, in theory at least, will continue to speed up indefinitely. Of course it is limited by the physical components. I always wondered if there could be a way to make use of this characteristic somehow in some sort of novel design. I know its simplistic but I think the principle is sound.
    My other idea is somehow using stationary and rotating magnetic fieds as the stator and rotor, With no solid parts, such a design in a series motor could in theory be made to rotate at infinite speed (quasi-infinite, a threshold that I believe exists). Once at such a speed, it would never come to a stop.
    Anyways, I'm just a lowly electrician so I do not propose to know enough to say for sure. Probably shoulda said nothing, but who knows, Right?
    Peace

29. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

It is OK to have ideas about how to do free energy. The lines that you are thinking in are what many others have thought of. Troy Reed has pursued the rotating magnet motor, as have many others. Again, almost all free energy aspirants that I am aware of are going after the ZPF, whether they know it or not. However, tapping it is a lot harder than it looks, and people who think that they can do it in their workshops are playing with nuclear dynamite, in a few ways. I grew up in a world-class inventor’s workshop. We had three inventors’ sanctuaries when I was with Dennis, and all three were criminally violated. You can see a picture here as I am supervising the raid while they are taking away all of our demos and prototypes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#raid

Boy, that sure was fun!

I am going to ask the mods and admins to think about opening other threads, along the lines of the various interests that people have. I wrote something on that subject a few years ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#pursuit

I probably will not participate much, if at all, in those threads, but they are obviously where almost all of the interest in this thread is. I am not really interested in those discussions, but others should be able to have at it, and with my blessings.

To give a little update of that section that I wrote in 2006:

1. If you want to be a free energy hero - building free energy prototypes, building organizations around them and so forth - I would start by looking up Brian O’Leary, Steven Greer and Dennis Lee, who are all looking for heroes and spear carriers to help. Their hearts are in the right place. They are all human with their limitations, like us all, but they mean well, which is more important than any other attribute. I know Dennis and Brian the best, and really don’t know Greer personally, but our paths have crossed plenty. You can do far worse than become involved with them, if you plan to take the hero’s route to free energy, or assist it. Good luck, and please make sure that your earthly affairs are in order before you begin.

2. If you want to cheer on the free energy aspirants and don’t mind watching them get regularly martyred, the New Energy Congress is one place where you can stay abreast of those spectacles.

3. If you want to discuss free energy physics, the New Energy Congress or New Energy Movement is where you may find fruitful conversation. There are also other forums scattered across the Internet. Debating free energy physics is not my specialty, and others are far more qualified to have that discussion than I am.

4. If you want to discuss free energy conspiracies and what the Global Controllers are up to, other threads in this forum deal with such subject matter, as do plenty of other Internet forums. Although I have been targeted by such conspiracies and had my life wrecked by them, I do not consider them all that important and do not like discussing them; it not only takes a lot out of me to recall those days, the entire conversation tends to promote conspiracism (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism) and other unproductive responses. In the end, it is about us and what we do, not what they do. It is time to begin acting like creators, not victims and spectators.

I am attempting to initiate a conversation where energy becomes understood as the root resource of life on earth, the human journey and our future. Energy acquisition, preservation and consumption define almost all aspects of our existence, in ways that are both obvious and subtle. A major problem, as I came to understand it over the long years, is that very few people in the industrialized world have any idea how energy runs their world, where it comes from, what it is used for, and how energy scarcity defines their existence in almost every facet, especially in the so-called advanced economies. Energy abundance would change all of that, and in ways that very, very few people have ever dared to consider.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

That is the perspective that I am trying to lodge in human awareness. I have been doing plenty of research over the past several years on that subject, reading material on geology, evolution, anthropology, economics and how energy is what it all rides atop. What passes for economics today is obsessed on the exchange aspect of economics (money, banking, etc.), which is meaningless in a world of abundance. Almost everybody hacks at branches and obsesses on issues that mean very little in the big picture. That appears to be largely because they do not have comprehensive perspectives, but seize on what is close to them, usually what feeds them, and they can’t let go. Greer made a similar observation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#addiction

I am trying to raise the conversation above, way above, inventors in garages, heroes chasing the Killer Bunny and people who enjoy watching them race, getting rich in a world of scarcity, money and the retail political scene, and so on. I have relatively little interest in that subject matter, and there are many, many places where such interests can be pursued. I am not looking for a large audience, but one that can begin thinking in a comprehensive manner. I realize that I am looking for needles in haystacks, and I have not put my line in the water for years, but Bill’s invitation-only forum is what I had in mind for when I finished my essays, so this is a prelude to the discussion that I hope to initiate in the near future.

I am trying something that I have never seen anybody else try before. Will it have an immediate impact on the free energy conundrum? Perhaps not. However, it is a missing ingredient in all efforts that I ever saw or heard of, and if we make it over the hump, humanity will need to begin thinking comprehensively. It is quite possible that without more of us thinking comprehensively, we do not have a prayer of getting over the hump. In virtually all efforts that I have ever seen, almost nobody really had any idea what was at stake. It is not about somebody becoming the Bill Gates of free energy and becoming the world’s first quadrillionaire,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

although I understand the attraction. The human ship is listing to port, and badly. It can be righted almost immediately and turn into a rocket in almost no time, if only enough of us developed some heart-centered sentience. I truly believe that it would not take many of us. That is what I am trying to find out.

As is evident on this thread, my perspective is new and unusual on the free energy scene, because most respondents only have experience in watching the heroes scale the ramparts, working in their garages on their dream, hearing the tales of horror as the aspirants are martyred, hoping for the buyout offer, and so on. Impatience is my Achilles’ heel,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

and joining this forum is once again testing it.

I am getting used to the notion that almost everybody with any awareness of the free energy field has been focusing on the spectacle and other aspects that have, so far, proven to be completely unproductive. It is OK, because that is pretty much all that has been visible. But, it is only the tip of the iceberg and people need to stop fixating on it if they want to be productive. I highly doubt that we are going to get there, obsessed with the spectacle, the tinkerers, the heroic aspirants, the conspiracism, and so on. We all need to raise our games. Can you help me do that?

Best wishes to all,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th February 2011 at 16:54.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th February 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), Luke (4th February 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), modwiz (4th February 2011), Reinhard (14th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (4th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #198
    Ilie Pandia

Wade,

I understand why you get impatient, and I thank you for your patience so far!

If I got it right, you are saying that talking about conspiracies, trying to beat the system at its own game, discussing the physics behind ZPE, tinkering in our garage are all unproductive routes (based on your extensive life experience) and also because we play the role of victims (instead of creators). I think I got this right mainly from your essay: Keys to comprehending abundance based paradigms.

So I feel that the purpose of your site is to stop people from wasting their energy with actions that are bound to fail.

What I did not understand, so far, is what can we "do"? Like some practical advice...

Your goal is to raise awareness with regards to the fact that:
    1. Free energy is possible and we should at least dream about it! (instead of denial)
    2. Everything in our society revolves around energy.

How can we help you do this?

Going now through some of Seth's writings (Nature of personal reality) I think I understand why is very important to first imagine this free energy. So I am trying to do that... this is one of the reasons that I follow your posts, to keep the free energy in my awareness. But what else could we "do"?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), penn (15th February 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Hi Wade,
    Wow, I never thought I would hit a nerve with that post but that's my naivety showing through. Of course that would be your reaction, given your history. For that I am sorry.
    I only want to make clear my intentions, then I'll leave it be.
    I have absolutely no ambition to be the next Bill Gates of free energy - or of anything else. If I came up with such a machine I would give it away to everyone for free. I do not want to live in an ivory tower...looking down upon the rable.
    Also, I have already read every link to your site that you pointed out in your post. I think I have some understanding of the Abundance Paradigm as I, too, am writing a book related to this idea. I am not sure what you are trying to get at but I completely respect your opinions and acknowledge and defer to your superior understanding on these matters.
    So, I wait with bated breath to read your newest essays and join in this new, higher discusion.
    Peace

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #200
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by pixel (here)
    Wade,

I understand why you get impatient, and I thank you for your patience so far!

If I got it right, you are saying that talking about conspiracies, trying to beat the system at its own game, discussing the physics behind ZPE, tinkering in our garage are all unproductive routes (based on your extensive life experience) and also because we play the role of victims (instead of creators). I think I got this right mainly from your essay: Keys to comprehending abundance based paradigms.

So I feel that the purpose of your site is to stop people from wasting their energy with actions that are bound to fail.

What I did not understand, so far, is what can we "do"? Like some practical advice...

Your goal is to raise awareness with regards to the fact that:
    1. Free energy is possible and we should at least dream about it! (instead of denial)
    2. Everything in our society revolves around energy.

How can we help you do this?

Going now through some of Seth's writings (Nature of personal reality) I think I understand why is very important to first imagine this free energy. So I am trying to do that... this is one of the reasons that I follow your posts, to keep the free energy in my awareness. But what else could we "do"?
    I read the Nature of Personal Reality in 1976. It changed my life, for the better.

Out of synch with almost everybody at that time though.

Enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 535 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 110 510 535 LastLast