Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4481
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Another question Wade, if I might...

Jesus said...

Love your enemies...

Of course when you are an evangelical christian everyone is your enemy....

many say Jews are the same....

and most Americans say that those who follow true Islam are the same also...

History at least according to Wade says that Islam preserved learning from the Roman era and created the Renaissance....

Since I left evangelicalism as Americans call it I am looking for truth....

Some say that it is a combination of both chemical reactions and concientiousness....

Our Wade deffinately has the chemical reactions upon his side...

much lov

Nine

2. Link to Post #4482
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Before signing off for the evening, I want to make a post on all of those "outside" influences that people obsess over, whether they are "good" or "bad." I once knew an ET contactee who was "abducted" nearly every night for years. They were the standard "grays," and each abduction overwhelmed him with fear, and as he also did spiritual work over the years (he claimed "walk in" status and channeled various entities, etc., and I had a reading from him once), he eventually began to get his arms around what may have been happening with the "abductions," and then one day, instead of the fear of anticipation that he had, and the fear he had during the abductions, he looked forward to that night's "abduction" with what almost could be called pleasure, and they never came again.

I have written about the dozens and dozens of channeling sessions I have attended, readings I have had, and the like (around 100 in total, I would imagine). When I had dozens of sessions with Seth over the years, in the late 1980s, perhaps the most important message that I got from Seth was his first (as I was literally on my way to Dennis in Boston), when he said to meet him as an equal (as I met one of my "heroes" from my early adulthood), and to not put him on some kind of pedestal. In my FE writings, I have often stated that approaching the "rich and powerful" was always a prescription for failure. What virtually everybody does in these and related fields is look to the ETs, Godzilla, the Ascended Masters, the Black Hats, the White Hats, the governments, the corporations, the "philanthropists," etc., etc., as either the source of our ruin or salvation. Looking to any of them for any of that is playing the victim. We are here to learn how to be creators, and creators create with love. Looking to any outside agency for our salvation, or blaming any of them for our ruin, is what victims do, and when we do that, we are not hitting the notes. I am about hitting the notes, as I see it as the only way out of our self-created mess.

The story of the journey of life on Earth as pieced together by our scientists is fascinating, and I share their sense of wonder, and it is time to begin to behave like the sentient species that we allegedly are. Only then will we turn the corner as a species. Otherwise, it may be game over. The "Space Brothers" are not going to save us, and the grays are not going to enslave us, no matter how appearances might seem. If 0.0001% of us collectively wake up, all those games of manipulation, opportunity for dark games, "saving" us, and the like will end, and we will begin to walk a creator's path, not a victim's. That is what we are here to learn, and the path to it has to be consistent with the goal, and that means that it has be an effort grounded in love and enlightenment. That is the name of my game, and I have my good days and bad days, too, as nobody here gets off easy.

Good night,

Wade
    My Sentiments, EXACTLY!!! : ) : ) : )
    Thank You. .Wade
    Onward and Upward and Beyond Beyond,
    getting it right right here and now the best each of us may, with loving intent!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Aspen (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (29th December 2014)

4. Link to Post #4483
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi:

First, eaglespirit, glad it resonated. That post is probably the essence of my message, which took many years to hone, after my strange journey.

Gee, Nine, you put a lot on the table last night. Ah, an ego trap can be deciding what I best bring to the table, and the memory helps, but I rank it down a ways, myself. I know that I bring a unique mix to the table, which made me foolish enough to do my public writing, and thinking it was important enough to devote my life to it. If I had to rank them, it would go something like this:

So, I do not rank memory all that high, and it is starting to fail! Of course, then there were the perils of the journey. The magnitude of FE overwhelms most people's egos, and I have had my challenges and failures over the years. My wife says that arrogance is my greatest challenge, but my Michael reading said impatience, and I'll buy that. Wanting to know it all has made me seem like a know-it-all at times, and I am sympathetic to that perception. I am an introverted semi-nerd who is emotionally centered, which brings its own challenges, which I have not always handled well. In my old age, I try to play to my strengths and avoid my weaknesses. My life was largely destroyed by my journey, but I was young enough to survive it, and the result of that journey was spending all those years performing the study and writing that became my site. I have repeatedly been told by those I respect that there is nothing else like it on Earth, and I'll buy that. Will it help enough so that humanity turns the corner? Can I get a choir built around it that will make a dent? I am trying to find out, and have been resisting my impatience the entire way, and am in no hurry to make something happen. This will need deep and strong roots if it is going to make a dent, and that cannot be rushed, but must grow roots in those who will sing with me.

That kind of segues to Uncle Noam. As he has stated, he did his political work so that he could look himself in the mirror each morning, and I recognize that overgrown Boy Scout in him, which I do in my fellow travelers. Our consciences would not let us walk away from it, constantly nagging us. Noam has nothing to worry about when he passes over. He won't be joining Max. Neither will my fellow travelers. We will all end up in some kind of Boy Scout reality. As far as what his most important work is, my guess is that he would not think it was his professional work as a linguist, although he is considered the Einstein of his field. What an embarrassment of riches to choose from. As I have stated, Noam really does not like the movie Manufacturing Consent, as he feels that it misrepresented his work. In that light, if I had to say what his magnum opus was, it might have been the book Manufacturing Consent, written with Uncle Ed. Their earlier writings about the USA's imperial ideology and political economy, which the publishing establishment went to great lengths to prevent being published, and about which lies are told to this day to discredit Noam, was also a vitally important work and a prelude to Manufacturing Consent. I imagine that Uncle Ed will look back at those works similarly, although, like Noam, he has an embarrassment of riches to choose from. Boy, are they ever going to leave behind some gigantic shoes to fill.

Mark Twain likely felt that his anti-imperialist writings were his most important, although they are his least known today, so it looks like Noam will escape that fate, which shows that some progress has been made.

Mom living to be 100. Congrats. My wife's grandmother lived to be 102, and my wife is heading down that path, and I think that I am supposed to outlive her, so I have my work cut out for me. On your father in World War II, one of my grandfathers was crippled in World War I, and the other was in World War II, and my father was in the Korean War. I grew up around that disillusionment and heartache, but did not question that I would go the soldier's route to manhood. What a FUBAR-ed nation.

I write plenty about sex in my big essay, from the very beginnings. People are way too hung up on sex, similar to how they are hung up on eating. It is all pre-sentient stuff that needs to take a back seat. I guarantee that in this world, they are not hung up on sex, eating, and imbibing inebriants to get through their days. There are vastly larger and more fulfilling games to play, and they are based on love, the kind that springs from our hearts, not our bellies or loins.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th December 2014 at 16:43.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (29th December 2014), Aspen (2nd January 2015), eaglespirit (29th December 2014), Joseph McAree (29th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (1st January 2015)

6. Link to Post #4484
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been doing a little reading today, and I just read two analyses that show me how limited understanding and analysis are without putting energy in its proper place. This article is about the benefits of war, and this one is about the collapse of Harappan civilization. I read them via reading a Peak Oiler analysis. I have been aware of his work since about 2003. That Peak Oiler analysis is better than that war analysis, for instance, but I have never been able to reach a Peak Oiler, or really anybody with an ideological commitment. They get on their particular reasoning track and can't break it. Even when you show a Peak Oiler that energy does not need to be scarce and always running out after brief Golden Ages, they just can't shake their addiction to scarcity. At least they have a good understanding of the role of energy, unlike most other analysts (who are generally scientifically illiterate, hence their superficial social theories, etc.).

As Fuller noted, all wars have always been based in scarcity, energy scarcity in particular, which is kind of redundant, as energy makes everything available. All wars are, at their root, economic affairs. Unless an analysis of warfare begins with understanding the ultimate reason, the rest will be of dubious validity.

The Harappan collapse is a good example of the competing explanations just being different ways of describing how the civilization ran out of energy. All early civilizations were extremely harsh affairs, with an extremely thin agricultural surplus. All early civilizations engaged in deforestation and farming that depleted the soils, which damaged the forests' and soil's role in the hydrological cycle. Even where the water was piped in, such as in Sumer, the agricultural practices wrecked the soils, which was the basis of the civilization. While the proximate cause was often a drought, the ultimate cause was always that the civilizations were never energetically sustainable. It turns out that the inherent instability in several-level food chains are thought to be the ultimate reason for nearly all mass extinctions in the eon of complex life.

So, when civilizations with thin surpluses suddenly lost them, it became everybody for themselves, and those in the lower classes suffered the most, as that Harappan study clearly showed. As with the Anasazi and Mayan collapses, there was long a school of thought that argued that the Harappan peoples lived in peaceful and seemingly enlightened civilizations that peacefully dissolved, and a New Age idea was that the Mayans and Anasazis "ascended." As with recent Harappan findings, it was the same old story of a violent collapse after a grim and sometimes relatively sudden decline.

A similar sea change came in the anthropological view of "primitive" societies in the late 20th century, as the neo-Rousseauian "peaceful savage" theme was a dogma that is now known to be false. There are extremely few "Golden Ages" of the human past, and they were all based on tapping a new energy resource and enjoying it until it was rapidly depleted, and the most recent example is the USA's postwar boom. Energy consumption peaked with the first energy crisis, and it has been all downhill from there. Scientists are finally seeing that dynamic and are generalizing it, and until the social sciences and other intellectuals adopt that framework, their analytics and proposed "solutions" are going to be delusional.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th December 2014 at 03:32.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (30th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016)

8. Link to Post #4485
    Thanks

Hi:

Quickly, before I go to bed, I continually see these kinds of harbingers of doom, and with FE, problem solved, nearly overnight. And I have been reaching out to various authors like that, and I almost never hear back, but I expect the process to be a slow one, searching for needles.

Best,

Wade

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (30th December 2014), JRS (31st December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #4486
    Thanks

Hi:

More choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, is there someplace I can go to see an FE device in action?

A: Not that I know of, at least where the public is invited. The situation is similar to UFOs. You can go places where you can see them in the distance, but if they come close, the military shoots at them. The UFO/ET reality is suppressed for the same reason why FE is suppressed: so that global elites can keep their death grip on humanity. My astronaut pal nearly died immediately after rejecting an "offer" from the USA's military to perform classified UFO research. He did not believe that his rejection of their "offer" and his brush with death, which ruined his health and shortened his life, were unrelated.

Similarly, if you risk your life playing the FE game, which my surviving fellow travelers have often done, you may get an FE show like one fellow traveler did. Also, if you keep your ear close to the ground and become a known player in the field, you also may be invited to an FE inventor's workshop, which is in his home or garage often enough, and see his prototype working. Some of my FE fellow travelers have done that, and some prototypes are legit in that they are accessing the zero-point field. My astronaut pal traveled the world for several years, visiting FE labs and workshops, and saw working prototypes. He also witnessed organized suppression of the good stuff, which could be fatal. Working prototypes are a far cry from something that could power a home, and my astronaut pal likened those prototypes to the Wright brothers' first planes, which were a long way from carrying passengers and freight across the skies. And like how the Wright brothers were initially received, the scientific establishment is willfully ignorant of the entire FE field and dismisses it all as "contrary to the laws of physics," and dismisses evidence of organized suppression as a "conspiracy theory." My astronaut pal said that the denial in mainstream science today is worse than it was in the Wright brothers' day, after he spent several years playing the Paul Revere of FE, to alert his scientific colleagues about what was happening. After his sobering ride, he openly wondered if humanity was a sentient species.

Q: Wade, what are the hazards of FE?

A: You mean not the hazard to the FE inventor, of organized suppression and the like? If you mean the hazards of using FE devices, there are some, as with any technology. I have heard rumors that the field induced by FE devices can be harmful for people's health if they are in close proximity, so it is possible that FE devices would need to be shielded or placed away from people and life forms, but it does not seem like it would have to be far. If it was powering a home, for instance, it might have to be in its own room in the "basement" or something similar. Some garage inventors have reported such health effects, but I would imagine that in the labs run by the Global Controllers, those problems have been resolved. I have even heard rumors that galactic civilizations powered by FE technology that taps the zero-point field have "slowed down" the evolution of their corner of the galaxy. I am not sure if that is seen as a negative outcome, and the ETs that visit Earth are using FE, antigravity, and other "exotic" technologies, and I believe that they have solved any "harmful" effects of using those technologies, and we can seek their guidance if/when the veil of secrecy finally lifts.

The "hazards" that most people think of regarding the use of FE devices are the social and political changes, as the world will end as we know it. But what can replace it looks a lot like heaven on Earth, so their fears seem misplaced, and they just prefer the devil they know over the unknown, even if the unknown is heavenly. If we get past those fears, which are really the primary fears that people have, in their addiction to scarcity, they often bring up the possibility of weaponizing FE or using it to strip-mine the planet and wrecking the environment even more than humanity already has. But those fears also seem misplaced. There will still be governance systems, but they will look nothing like today's. I foresee the primary role of government being safety and seeing to the welfare of every human, not the power and control games that we see today. All territorial ideologies will disappear, as FE and related technologies such as antigravity will make geographical boundaries obsolete, and there will no longer be political entities called nations.

One asteroid can easily provide all of humanity's material needs, not to mention uninhabited planets, so mining Earth will quickly be seen as insane and universally outlawed. Similarly, all warfare has been based on economic scarcity, and FE means material abundance for all humans, so the motivation for war also disappears. Those who deny and fear FE, because they cannot imagine an end of scarcity and warfare are similar to people who lived before the rise of machines and could not imagine that slavery could ever end as an institution. We have had nuclear weapons for nearly 70 years, and we all seem to still be here. I advocate a global peacekeeping force to ensure that FE is not weaponized (the technical tools to do that likely already exist), until everybody realizes how insane such a mentality is in a world of abundance. People on the spiritual dark path, who often do quite well in today's world of scarcity and fear and comprise a large fraction of the global elites, are going to be frustrated, but that is too bad for them. They are those most behind the suppression of the ET presence and FE and related technologies, and they have my sympathy, but their games are destroying Earth's inhabitability, and they know it. It is time for the evil games to end. Maybe such people can be rehabilitated, or they will have to find new planets to dominate.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th December 2014 at 17:01.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (30th December 2014), JRS (31st December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #4487
    Thanks

Hi:

Choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, will you discuss FE physics in your forum and publish blueprints for FE devices?

A: Those days may come, but they are likely a long ways off. I have published why Dennis's heat pump was the best that has ever been on the world market, and why Mr. Mentor's engine was the best ever made for powering an automobile. Anybody could go try to build them. I have had an almost continual presence on the Internet since 1996, and I am still waiting to see even one good discussion of either of those technologies, and while they were the world's best, there was nothing about them that was the slightest bit unorthodox, from a physics and thermodynamics perspective. FE physics is another matter altogether, and FE physics shreds today's physics texts, and are not easy for scientists to wrap their heads around, much less the largely lay audience that I seek to interact with.

I have published some links to FE physics presentations, but only because I knew that the related technology worked, as reported by world-class scientists close to me. If I ever see a rational discussion of Sparky Sweet's paper, that will be something, but FE physics talk can really be unproductive and play right into the FE field's arrested development, as it is dominated by scientists and inventors. Inventors are regularly overcome by delusions of grandeur, announce that that they are the Second Coming, etc., while presenting some pretty flimsy physics and demonstrating little of any relevance to FE. I wrote my big essay in order to get the FE conversation onto a larger stage, where the obsession was not on the inventor of the hour and the Messiah who is going to save us all, which is all at about the gossip level.

I make nods toward mainstream physicists, of world-class standing, who argued that the zero-point field was a potential source of energy, such as Einstein's protégé, and note that one of history's greatest polymaths argued that consciousness was required to collapse waveforms into particles, which is at the very bedrock of today's physics. I also note some extant technologies that "defy the laws of physics," which are marginalized to this day. Other than a scientist here and there, nobody pursues them or even seems very aware of them. Also, I have been in the vicinity of FE inventors and scientists when they received death threats from Godzilla's minions for trying to explain technologies that they were familiar with, and saw them cowed into silence. I also know that those technologies and their related physics have been developed to a high degree in the Black Projects world, but while the mass of humanity is fast asleep, it will not receive the benefit of such technologies.

So, FE physics discussions may happen, but not until long after I can get a robust discussion of just the garden-variety physics and alternative energy technologies. Nearly every FE newcomer wants to leap straight to the finish line and The Muppet Movie ending, before anybody does the hard work needed to develop a sufficient awareness so that an FE effort has a prayer of success. Lone wolf inventors sure don't have a chance. A bunch of garage inventors are not going to get it done, even if they claim that they are the Messiah. Similarly, nobody is going to publish any workable blueprints anytime soon, at least from the public, on how to build an FE device. It is a lot harder than it looks, and there is a major delusion that there is an army of competent and properly motivated and capable garage tinkerers who will be able to turn a blueprint into something that can power their homes. It may well have something to do with Hollywood movies that depict such situations, and I have been astounded at the naïveté on that matter, even with aerospace professionals.

So, that FE physics conversation will likely be had one day in my forum, but it will be in a corner of it, and scientists will be involved, not the lay audience so much. But such a conversation is going to be all talk and nothing demonstrated, and for talk that "defies the laws of physics," I can respect scientists who wonder what the point is. They want to see falsifiable hypotheses come from such talk, and they probably are not going get many, and even then, it will all fall way short of an FE device that they can touch and test. I have had my hands on FE prototypes, and those around me have seen them in action, but it sure is not going to convince the "skeptical." Only a prototype subject to robust testing, which does not immediately "disappear" from the scene, is going to be very convincing to those types, and I can't blame them. They are not my target audience.

My work is not about talking up FE physics, but I can see the conversations getting there one day, but that will be far closer to the finish line than the beginning, and my effort is in its initial stages.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th December 2014 at 23:58.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (1st January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

14. Link to Post #4488
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have written, Americans are not my target audience. They are so brainwashed, brain-dead, end egocentric that truly almost nobody is home, as the imperial juggernaut rolls along, like Rome did….until it crashed, and the wheels are definitely coming off, and have been since energy consumption peaked in the 1970s. I have written that slavery ended as an institution with industrialization, but that did not mean that exploitation did, although forcing people to murder each other is no longer considered entertainment. So, progress has been made, but it is far less than the propaganda and indoctrination systems make them seem.

I have been writing about the USA's prison system since the 1990s. I have written about how when Dennis was kangarooed into prison, prison officials repeatedly put him into position to be murdered, and it was blatant from his first day there what the program was, and as Dennis survived one situation designed to get him murdered, the officials created others. Dennis should not have survived, but he did once again, in his "charmed" life. I just read this article on the state of the USA's prison system today, and no surprises for me, I am sorry to say. So, while slavery officially ended, it endures, in The Land of the Free, and blacks make up a disproportionate share of the inmate population who form an increasingly large captive workforce for corporate America. I once read an agreement that a state had with its privatized prison company, and the agreement literally guaranteed that the state's judicial system would provide a minimum flow level of new prisoners for the privatized system. You cannot even make this stuff up.

Dennis and Brian began their journeys as flag-waving patriots, to only both be run out of their home nation, as they tried to right humanity's ship. All I am asking for from my mother nation is not to be murdered, driven from my home, imprisoned, or have my life wrecked any more than it already has been. I am confined to writing in English, but nobody should look to the USA for the answers. We are the part of the problem, not the solution.

Best,

Wade

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (1st January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kritter (31st December 2014), kudzy (1st January 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st January 2015)

16. Link to Post #4489
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Hi Wade,

I've often speculated that the American populace has been "taken down". Why else would it be so brain dead, as you described? There's nothing uniquely abominable about the American citizen. I propose that as the center of so much power, extra effort has been put into subduing and subjugating the American. If you're going to control the world, the US is a good place to start. And where do you start? Well, just look at our educational system. Like you, I think that the majority of the populace is a lost cause, but there will always be those with ears to hear.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (1st January 2015), JRS (31st December 2014)

18. Link to Post #4490
    Thanks

Hi Whiskey Mystic. May I call you Whiskey for short?

I am well aware of the school of thought that argues that dumbing down the USA's populace is part of some grand design. While I am not really on-board with it in the way that conspiracists are, I am well aware that ideological indoctrination is as old as civilization. While religious indoctrination was the early one, particularly the urbanized form, which gave elites divine status or sanction, others arose with the rise of Europe and its conquest of the world, and the attendant Industrial Revolution and rise of capitalism. So, Americans are subject to several population management ideologies, but they all have the same basic MO of being based on scarcity and providing material and egocentric rewards to their adherents. And they work. I am not sure if that was all that intentional, as part of some grand plan, but just that indoctrination has only become more sophisticated.

The USA is also the home of history's largest and most affluent middle class, which I belong to, and yes, I will agree that getting rid of the middle class is a dream come true for the global elite. I admit that controlling and waging war against the USA's middle class has been happening for most of my lifetime, but it is also a global effort, in which the global capital class is waging war against the global working class. Americans have a unique distinction because of how large the middle class is, and we have freedom of speech, kind of, so I will agree that maybe more effort has been put into dumbing Americans down (the student loan situation is one very visible sign – it is like that nowhere else on Earth) than elsewhere.

All imperial peoples have ideologies that resemble fairy tales, and it is no different with the USA. People are people, everywhere, and Americans are no worse or better than anybody else, at the soul level, but man, are Americans stupid, egocentric, and so on, and I have seen that their stupidity is intentional to a great degree. I have watched my fellow Americans abdicate their sentience for the promise of a full belly (not too dissimilar from the rabbit colony in Watership Down, where the farmer harvests them). All peoples have done it, to one degree or another, but Americans have sold out to a degree that might be unprecedented, and maybe because the carrots were bigger. My great nation runs the biggest killing machine on Earth, and I almost never meet an American who knows or cares how many we kill, and we have reached levels that would impress Hitler and Stalin. But somehow, we are the good guys, spreading freedom with our bombs and death. And that is something that cannot be discussed in polite company anywhere in the USA that I know of.

Dennis and Brian kept trying to help "wake up" the USA to the end, and neither one was quite able to get all of the red, white, and blue Kool-Aid out of his mouth. I am the only American FE activist that I know of who did, and this is a long way of saying that I no longer target Americans. Sure, some one-in-a-thousand or so can read this essay without blowing a gasket, and maybe you are one of them, but I am using this tool called the Internet to reach beyond the USA. That really has been my intention since 2003 or so, to reach the rest of the world, not really Americans so much. Most who I hear from on this thread, for instance, are not Americans. So, if an American can join the choir, great, but I am not expecting the choir to really have all that many Americans in it. If they join the choir, it will be because they overcame hurdles to sentience that peoples of other nations do not quite face. So, in that way, I agree with your observation that some Americans "get it," and that there are pretty big disincentives to waking up. Indeed, some do, and they are exceedingly rare. And yes, there is an intentional population management program happening, but that happens in all nations and is as old as civilization. The British and American indoctrination systems are history's most sophisticated and subtle, so I admit that more have fallen under the spell in those nations than in others, and because, as you say, they have unprecedented wealth and power, it has taken extra effort to subdue them, but oh, have they played along. I cannot try to form an American-based effort. Been there, done that, too many times. It has to be global, but any Americans who can learn to sing are welcome.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st December 2014 at 19:32.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (1st January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kritter (1st January 2015), Nine (1st January 2015), Whiskey_Mystic (31st December 2014)

20. Link to Post #4491
    Thanks

Hi:

Choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, I keep reading that Global Warming is a hoax designed to get us to give up more of our freedoms. What do you think?

A: I have not encountered a climate scientist without conflicts of interest who thinks so. The entire Global Warming "debate" itself is a hoax, perpetrated by the Hydrocarbon Lobby, an enabling media that always takes the corporate position, and a scientifically illiterate public that is eager to be relieved of any responsibility for its actions. The masses generally embrace anything that relieves them of responsibility, and the two general ways are denying that there are any consequences for our actions, and the other is the belief that sinister forces beyond our control are calling the shots. Calling Global Warming a hoax plays into both of those proclivities, which are both ways to think like a victim.

The fact is that carbon dioxide traps radiation in the wavelengths that Earth emits it, and that is going to raise Earth's temperature. No scientist alive will deny that. Every paleoclimate study I have ever seen places carbon dioxide levels as the key determinant of global temperatures. Carbon dioxide is not the only greenhouse gas. Water is a more potent greenhouse gas but it is more ephemeral and less of it evaporates into the air in cold conditions, which creates a positive feedback that reinforces itself. Methane has been hypothesized as a greenhouse gas, too, for some events, but it also goes away pretty quickly. The Sun is very steady in its output, which has slowly increased over the eons, and until the Industrial Revolution (and perhaps millennia earlier), carbon dioxide levels had been falling for more than 100 million years due to reduced volcanism. But burning the hydrocarbons that have fueled the Industrial Revolution has reversed that trend, and we are in danger of raising carbon dioxide levels in this century to those that prevailed during Earth's last Greenhouse Earth phase. If humanity artificially induces another Greenhouse Earth, even if it only lasts a century or so, it could be an unprecedented calamity for Earth's denizens, which are already suffering a mass extinction that humans have inflicted. This situation has climate scientists and biologists terrified.

I am regularly approached by people who argue that this or that little group of scientists is arguing that Global Warming is not really happening, and they claim that they do not have any conflicts of interest and are just interested in the truth. Every time I have looked, somewhere in their rhetoric has been a statement like, "It is going to hurt the economy if we curtail burning the fuels that run modern civilization." The Hydrocarbon Lobby could not have said it better. I have run into "skeptics" who were likely on the payroll, and climate change "skeptics" have a similar odor to them, and most are outright owned by the Hydrocarbon Lobby and make no bones about it. So, when they claim no conflicts of interest, call me skeptical. Of course, it might not be direct payments from the Hydrocarbon Lobby, but just justifying their industrial lifestyles. The history of rising and falling civilizations has always had "skeptics" like the Global Warming "skeptics" who have said, in the midst of the human-created environmental catastrophe that brought down the civilization, "More study is needed." And that chorus kept up until it was too late. In Joachim Radkau's magisterial Nature and Power, he wrote (on page 130), when writing about the connections between marshes and malaria (before mosquitos became the known agents), "The situation was much like environmental policy today: the person who was waiting for absolute certainty always found a reason to do nothing." I put Global Warming "skeptics" into that camp.

Again, there is no arguing that raising the carbon dioxide content of Earth's atmosphere is going to raise its temperature. Nobody can deny it with any kind of credibility, and when I have read the work of Global Warming deniers and "skeptics," for those who claimed no conflict of interest, their arguments and data were all around regional variations and short-term oscillations that always accompany any climate. They were all completely irrelevant to the Global Warming issue, and seemed designed to gull the scientifically illiterate who are looking for "a reason to do nothing." The last time that Earth went from an Icehouse Earth to a Greenhouse Earth, the greatest extinction event of all time happened. That is what humanity is toying with, among other catastrophes.

The fact that many parties are using Global Warming as a political football does not make Global Warming a hoax. All events like Global Warming, in a world of scarcity, are going to have people trying to find an angle in it to exploit.

Of course, for me, if only 0.0001% of humanity woke up to FE and its potential and learned to sing, FE would be a done deal and Global Warming would be handled almost as an afterthought, and it would no longer matter what global climate did, anyway, as far as human welfare was concerned. Problem solved, and many others: pretty much all of the big ones. To me, that is the surreal part of it all.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st December 2014 at 18:43.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), Chris Gilbert (2nd January 2015), eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (1st January 2015), JRS (31st December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (1st January 2015), Whiskey_Mystic (31st December 2014)

22. Link to Post #4492
    Thanks

Hi:

More choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, you write about the mass extinction that humans are allegedly inflicting on Earth today. What caused mass extinctions in the past, and why would this one, if it is really happening, be different?

A: Good question. Although mass extinction events are "only" considered to be responsible for at most 5% of all species extinctions during the eon of complex life, they were sea change events that often radically changed ecosystem functioning, and a common dynamic was a previously marginal animal somehow surviving the extinction event (often because they were marginal), and those survivors lived in a Golden Age with the competition gone, and spectacular adaptive radiations often ensued, and the new ecosystem became markedly different from the previous one. Mass extinctions delineate the geological periods, as the creatures before and after the events were so distinctive in the fossil record.

Mass extinctions have had many suspected reasons, and intensive research is ongoing. Charles Darwin unwittingly stifled research into mass extinctions for more than a century with his uniformitarian beliefs, so science has been playing catch-up in the past generation. The extinctions on land and in the ocean often had different reasons, and anoxia (AKA "lack of oxygen") is one of the most common reasons for oceanic mass extinctions, particularly for the early extinctions, as the warm waters of earlier times held less oxygen to begin with.

On land, mass extinctions were generally atmospherically related, such as when Earth warmed up or cooled off, or when the chemistry became hostile through events such as volcanism or hydrogen sulfide events, or the immediate shock, fires, and aftermath of a bolide event 66 million years ago that spelled the end of dinosaurs and set the stage for the rise of mammals.

But life itself has helped cause extinction events, and may have played major roles in the past. Today's extinction rate, which nobody with any credibility denies is all human-caused, is between 100 and 10,000 times the "normal" rate. That is an extinction rate that may equal or exceed the greatest extinction event ever. Humans began the extinction by hunting all the easy meat to extinction. Similar to today's Global Warming "skeptics," there is a cottage industry of human-agency "skeptics" regarding the megafauna extinctions, but their work has become increasingly marginalized in light of the evidence. Humans did it, and also drove all other human species to extinction, and now we are working on the rest of Earth's species, except those we find useful and sustainably exploitable (largely domesticated species).

That humans have hunted species to extinction cannot be rationally denied, and today, habitat destruction is the most common vector of human-inflicted extinction, mainly by poor farmers in third-world nations, pushed to the margins by the rapacity of industrial civilizations. While those dynamics threaten the extinction of half of Earth's species or more in this century, humans are already inducing oceanic anoxia, which could well lead to hydrogen sulfide events. Global Warming could raise Earth's oceans by meters in this century, and a two-meter rise would displace more than a quarter of humanity. Mass starvation and World War III over food would be a likely outcome, and that is if we do not have World War III over dwindling oil supplies before then.

Humanity has its toes over the edge of the abyss on several fronts, not just causing a mass extinction that might take us with it. These situations have scientists terrified, while almost the entire remainder of humanity is oblivious. A good deal of the "credit" for today's situation disproportionately rests with the global elite, especially the "Godzilla" faction, and they tried to recruit one of my fellow travelers for their "Terraform Mars Project" as their ultimate survival enclave if their antics make Earth uninhabitable in the near future. Most in their ranks have realized the utter insanity of that position and cooler heads may prevail, but we can’t just all sit around and hope for the best.

I am trying to get something going that can make a dent, and we will see how it goes. Causing the greatest mass extinction event in Earth's history I sure hope is not humanity's epitaph. It can be so much different, almost overnight, if a tiny fraction of humanity woke up just a little. I am trying to find out if we can.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st December 2014 at 20:19.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (1st January 2015), JRS (31st December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016)

24. Link to Post #4493
    Thanks

Hi:

More choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, your big essay has one heck of a lot of science in it. Do you think it was really necessary to get your message across? I also noticed that on your site today, you have fewer mystical musings. What is up with that?

A: That would take long time to properly answer, but the short answer is yes, I think that the science is important, and I have removed some mystical "musings" from some of my essays when I revised my site in 2014, not that they dominated any of those essays before. However, I sure did not become a materialist, and expanded my spiritual essay quite a bit, too, with a new chapter. I felt that if I was writing historical essays, such as my Columbus and American Empire essays, even if some channeled works did aver that the Iroquois had an Old Soul society (and I write about that some), I decided that it would be fairer to the reader to have that material in the part of my site devoted more to such unprovable concepts. I guess you could say that I put the more speculative and unprovable writings in sections more devoted to them. But I think that my mystical perspective does a pretty good job of bleeding into most of my essays, to one degree or another.

Believe me, that I even write about UFOs at all has generated flak from scientific types, but I approach those issues from the perspective of evidence and personal experience, both mine and those of close fellow travelers. What an astronaut had to say about UFOs, and his near-fatal experiences in the milieu, is a lot different than the opinion of some UFO enthusiast, and is far from an irrelevant tangent in my work. It is likely joined at the hip with FE. What my friend was shown was likely at least partly built from reverse-engineering captured ET craft, and the UFO and FE cover-ups are related.

The science issue is a huge one, and I cannot give a short answer to that which will do justice to the subject, but here are a few facets of it. What we call science today is essentially a mode of inquiry, and can be seen as a process. Does it live up to its ideal? No, but no human endeavor ever did. It has ideals to strive for, and I think the ideals are worthy, but science is certainly not the be all, end all. Scientists such as Stephen Hawking have argued that science is the be all, end all, but people like him have actually turned science into something akin to a religion. He has argued that science has supplanted philosophy and other disciplines, but I believe that is just the conceit of scientists who are too enamored with their theories and approach. Great evils have come from science, and scientists were all too complicit in them, and I am reminded of nuclear weapons.

Einstein said that his life's greatest mistake was signing that letter that urged the USA to build nuclear weapons before Germany could. When it became evident that Germany would not build a bomb before they lost the war, and that Japan had no program to build nuclear weapons, and it became evident that the USA was not building nuclear weapons to shorten or win World War II, only two of the 5,000 Manhattan Project workers at Los Alamos resigned, while the rest feverishly worked on history's most destructive weaponry when there was no credible threat, much less a nuclear one, to the USA or the Allies. In the words of Manhattan Project scientist Richard Feynman, when asked what those scientists were thinking, "We stopped thinking." Those scientists could have benefitted from ethics and philosophy classes.

I have been around the otherworldly omniscience and prescience of professional channels to know that the phenomenon is very real, but in my old age, I do not read it much anymore, especially since I resumed the studies that led to my big essay. Most channeled pronouncements cannot be subjected to much verification, and I try to keep my work in close orbit to my experiences and information that people can verify for themselves.

That stated, scientific findings have been able to shed a great deal of light on other fields, such as history, for instance. Scientific investigation has been able to not only verify the reality of historical events, but have gone a long way to answering the why, such as in the collapse of civilizations. It is often said that religion and science do not mix, but scientific investigation has demonstrated the historical accuracy of some events in scripture, but probably more often, it has shown that scripture is often fictional, such as many Old Testament stories, which not many adults take seriously anyway.

The scientific approach can be great at getting at whats, hows, and whys, which is partly why my big essay has so much science in it. But I certainly also show the limits of mainstream science. These are big subjects, and I may write more soon on them.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st January 2015 at 17:14.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (1st January 2015), Joseph McAree (1st January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (1st January 2015), Nine (1st January 2015)

26. Link to Post #4494
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

I wish for you the largest of happy new years!!!

My wish is for the many compartmentalized government and non government employees who know science and who would simply read our Wades essay and connect the dots....

The dots are there and of course our dearest Wade's top of the list qualification is to be a boy scout...

Of course a discussion could be raised upon where does integrity come from? Is it spiritual or from some biological source or both?

My other feeling is much love towards the folks upon Avalon....great love...

I would personally think that many with a read of your essay would find a bit of integrity....... and to simply.... do your job..... to benefit the rest of us...

Wishful thinking...probably....

Of course is giving up an option?

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 1st January 2015 at 11:37.

27. Link to Post #4495
    Thanks

Happy 2015, Nine:

2015 is going to be an "interesting" year. The money-printing party that the world's governments (USA, Japan, China, Eurozone) have been engaged in is off-the-charts crazy, kind of like Weimar Germany, and we know how that turned out. The Ukraine might become the flashpoint for World War III, with my great nation leading the festivities as it keeps applying the blowtorch to the powder keg. On a "good" note, the USA "only" ranks fifth in the world in executions. Look at the list. Not one other industrialized nation is on it. Combined with our wonderful prison system and torturing innocent people to death…hmmmm. The Land of the Free.

Again, my hope is that a person does not need to have much scientific training to read my big essay and comprehend its primary message: the epochal significance of FE. The more who understand that, the more who will keep their eyes on the ball and not be distracted by the daily circus. That leading authority who lauded the scientific parts of the essay is a world-renowned popularizer, and my essay was written with the lay audience in mind. I am not saying that digesting the essay will be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is. If we want to learn, especially when the system is rigged against true learning, we have to do the work.

The integrity issue is likely why we are here, incarnated into the semi-sentient species known as humanity. We all get the opportunity to manifest it, and we get to keep coming back until we can do it, and then we move on to bigger things. Even those slowest to learn eventually do. Even Max. Of course, we are on the verge of having to find a new planet to continue our journey.

More choir Q&A.

Q: Could you write more on the limits of today's science?

A: OK. I have done plenty of writing on the limits of mainstream science and orthodoxy in general. The biggest limitations that I see in mainstream science and orthodoxy are the materialistic assumptions of scientists (Hawking and Sagan are great examples of that), the political-economic naïveté of scientists, as Fuller noted, and the limits of scientific inquiry when it comes up against the barriers erected by political-economic interests, and especially the cartels that run the world economy. The science of energy, for instance, is still largely stuck in the 19th century, as is economic theory. In fact, the same man is partly responsible for the arrested development of those disciplines, although the game today is played at far higher levels than back then. The greatest physicists were keenly aware of the limits of science, and they can be likened to the prophets of religions, and their enlightened messages were corrupted by the priest class, which was solely concerned with wealth, power, and social control. When scientists such as Brian O had their mystical awakenings, their days as mainstream scientists were usually numbered. The enemy is always dogma, whether it is on the mystical or scientific end of the game. I first heard that from Seth, who was one of my earliest mystical mentors, and my experiences since then only reinforced that notion.

When people submit to dogma of any kind, they abdicate their sentience, and as I have written, my fellow American are subjected to several dogmatic faiths, they are fed them almost from the cradle, and almost ever nobody mustered the integrity to break out and think for themselves. That sentience-deficit is the bane of humanity and might lead to our demise by our own hand. If that comes to pass, the question of whether humanity was really a sentient species will be open for debate, if there is anybody left to debate it (maybe other ET species or other planes of existence, but it will be "game over" on Earth).

Of course, I am doing what I can to prevent those events from happening, and better still, something that looks like heaven on Earth is easily attained if a tiny fraction of humanity mustered just a little integrity and sentience. And if that tiny fraction cannot be mustered by me or somebody else, then I think that the sentience question will likely be answered in the negative. Our epitaph might read: "Humanity had the potential for sentience, but did not quite reach it."

I am seeking a different outcome, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st January 2015 at 17:05.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (1st January 2015), JRS (2nd January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (2nd January 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd January 2015)

29. Link to Post #4496
    Thanks

Hi:

Happy 2015 to all. I am attaching a couple of late-December pics. The first is of me on my favorite hiking mountain, on winter's solstice, and the second I took yesterday, on New Year's Eve. Pictures cannot do justice to those places, even in the depths of winter. While preparing to go hiking and driving there, I am often in a joyous state, especially when going to my favorite spots. These two hikes (1, 2) in particular are joyous for me (and one day I might even be able to drag my wife there! ), and this year I did them alone. On the first one, I saw two people the entire day (and did not see a soul when I went there last year), and in the second, I never saw a soul the entire day. Where else on Earth can you do that? Not many places. So, as crazy and agonizing as much of my journey has been, I have also had rich compensation.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wade solstice 2014.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	28485   Click image for larger version

Name:	cougar new years eve 2014.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	28486  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st January 2015 at 17:56.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (1st January 2015), Chris Gilbert (2nd January 2015), Dennis Leahy (1st January 2015), eaglespirit (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (1st January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (2nd January 2015), kudzy (2nd January 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd January 2015), ulli (1st January 2015)

31. Link to Post #4497
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Happy new year to you too, Wade!
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (2nd January 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd January 2015), Wade Frazier (1st January 2015)

33. Link to Post #4498
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

Q: Wade, what are the hazards of FE?

A: You mean not the hazard to the FE inventor, of organized suppression and the like? If you mean the hazards of using FE devices, there are some, as with any technology. I have heard rumors that the field induced by FE devices can be harmful for people's health if they are in close proximity, so it is possible that FE devices would need to be shielded or placed away from people and life forms, but it does not seem like it would have to be far. If it was powering a home, for instance, it might have to be in its own room in the "basement" or something similar. Some garage inventors have reported such health effects, but I would imagine that in the labs run by the Global Controllers, those problems have been resolved. I have even heard rumors that galactic civilizations powered by FE technology that taps the zero-point field have "slowed down" the evolution of their corner of the galaxy. I am not sure if that is seen as a negative outcome, and the ETs that visit Earth are using FE, antigravity, and other "exotic" technologies, and I believe that they have solved any "harmful" effects of using those technologies, and we can seek their guidance if/when the veil of secrecy finally lifts.

The "hazards" that most people think of regarding the use of FE devices are the social and political changes, as the world will end as we know it. But what can replace it looks a lot like heaven on Earth, so their fears seem misplaced, and they just prefer the devil they know over the unknown, even if the unknown is heavenly. If we get past those fears, which are really the primary fears that people have, in their addiction to scarcity, they often bring up the possibility of weaponizing FE or using it to strip-mine the planet and wrecking the environment even more than humanity already has. But those fears also seem misplaced. There will still be governance systems, but they will look nothing like today's. I foresee the primary role of government being safety and seeing to the welfare of every human, not the power and control games that we see today. All territorial ideologies will disappear, as FE and related technologies such as antigravity will make geographical boundaries obsolete, and there will no longer be political entities called nations.

One asteroid can easily provide all of humanity's material needs, not to mention uninhabited planets, so mining Earth will quickly be seen as insane and universally outlawed. Similarly, all warfare has been based on economic scarcity, and FE means material abundance for all humans, so the motivation for war also disappears. Those who deny and fear FE, because they cannot imagine an end of scarcity and warfare are similar to people who lived before the rise of machines and could not imagine that slavery could ever end as an institution. We have had nuclear weapons for nearly 70 years, and we all seem to still be here. I advocate a global peacekeeping force to ensure that FE is not weaponized (the technical tools to do that likely already exist), until everybody realizes how insane such a mentality is in a world of abundance. People on the spiritual dark path, who often do quite well in today's world of scarcity and fear and comprise a large fraction of the global elites, are going to be frustrated, but that is too bad for them. They are those most behind the suppression of the ET presence and FE and related technologies, and they have my sympathy, but their games are destroying Earth's inhabitability, and they know it. It is time for the evil games to end. Maybe such people can be rehabilitated, or they will have to find new planets to dominate.

Best,

Wade
    The mention I've seen made by George Lobuono and others is that scalar electrogravity causes time to flow differently based on proximity to the area of use (along with the aforementioned health side effects), and thus needs to be fine-tuned and balanced if used on a large scale.

If so, the benefits still vastly outweigh those possible downsides, and besides, I figured there will still be future challenges. I like having challenges to think through and work on.

Social and political changes could be rocky at points, but its inevitable, the world cannot continue in its current form. Besides eliminating gross inequality and environmental devastation, the prevailing paradigms of the world are all caught in a disgusting rut, and need to be discarded or recreated.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 2nd January 2015 at 00:36.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (2nd January 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd January 2015)

35. Link to Post #4499
    Thanks

Hi Enishi:

I believe that it was LoBuono who wrote Mark's story, and he is the person who informed me it was there as ATS, as I recall. It added some color to the version I heard from Mark himself and a little extra that Brian O supplied. If you read Sparky Sweet's paper on his device, it warped the space-time continuum and Sparky also produced antigravity effects with his gizmo. Sparky was one of those FE inventors whose gizmo sometimes seemed to make him ill. Free energy and antigravity technologies were specifically shown to my friend in his little underground demo. Because I did not want to know a whole lot more about the show (lives were definitely risked to give that show, and not knowing much helps protect all parties), I don't know if there were any "time" demonstrations. What my pal saw blew his mind, I can tell you that.

So, time, space, gravity, and FE seem to be all connected, and my suspicion is that the unified field is consciousness, and becoming a Level 19 ascends past all such technological issues. But you only get to Level 19 with love, so it is a fail-safe against abuse, unlike technology, but I have this sense that only a civilization with sufficient collective divine intention can tap the ZPF for long.

One difficulty of writing about this stuff is that there is a blizzard of New Age/conspiracist stuff out there like what I am reporting, and a lot is disinformation purveyed by various parties for various agendas, or is half-cocked stuff that does not distinguish the chaff from the wheat. I suppose the reason that so much of my big essay is grounded in orthodox science is to help keep my readers grounded, so they do not fly off into all of those ungrounded directions that are not productive. I also heavily document my site for similar reasons.

Yes, I would much rather face the problems of fine-tuning those technologies to make them harmless (I think that this has already largely been done in the Black Projects world – those technologies are older than I am) than the catastrophes that humanity faces today. As I have written, as each year passes, some kind of "muddle through" middle ground continues to shrink. It is increasingly likely that we are going to have the Fifth Epochal Event or the Sixth Mass Extinction that takes most, if not all, of humanity with it. It sure would not take many people with the right stuff for humanity to go through Door Number 1. I think that the "job" that I took on in this lifetime is helping the Door Number 1 reality come to pass.

Happy 2015,

Wade

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (2nd January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd January 2015)

37. Link to Post #4500
    Thanks

Hi:

Choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, when you review early civilizations in your big essay, you focus on Fertile Crescent civilizations and rather lightly cover the others. Why?

A: For a few reasons. Most importantly, it was where the first civilizations appeared, and the most complex civilizations and those that came to dominate Earth are descendants of Fertile Crescent civilizations. Also, the domestication of plants had only two places on Earth that were certainly pristine, and only four places on Earth where civilizations were definitely pristine. Those pristine instances are the only ones where the similarities and differences can be studied and compared, to winkle out some seemingly universal principles. Many universal features have been ascertained, as well as some differences.

In future versions of my essay, I may provide a little more discussion of the other instances of agriculture and civilizations rising and falling, but I already discuss what I believe are the important universal similarities and differences in my essay. Scientists argue for as many as nine different instances of agriculture arising, perhaps independently, but others think those others are not completely pristine instances, but were influenced by the earlier events, even if it was only the idea of domestication.

I cover some dynamics of China's development and two civilizations in the Western Hemisphere, which were pristine civilizations. In other parts of the world, such as North America's Eastern Woodlands and New Guinea's Highlands, where new crops were indigenously domesticated, they may have been pristine instances, and in future essay versions I may discuss them, but they did not have fundamentally unique features that the other instances lacked.

The basics were finding plants that stored edible energy in roots, seeds, and legumes, and to cultivate them, or encouraging fruits to grow larger. Fruits are the only foods designed to be eaten, while the others often had toxins that had to be leached or cooked out of them. So, food processing began in earnest with domestication, although cooking may have millions of years of pedigree. Selective breeding of domesticated plants made those edible parts larger and easier to digest.

Animals began domestication before plants did, with the dog being the first known domesticate. Humans are social animals, and the prominent domesticated animals were social animals. Humans usually learned to replace pack/herd/flock leadership, to tame those animals. Humans seem to have also domesticated themselves.

In order for the "deal" to work, humans protected their domesticates from their formerly wild environs, and most domesticates lost "wild" features that left them dependent on human intervention for survival. Humans altered forests, soils, and ecosystems in order to raise their domesticates, and in some Stone Age cultures, those societies had sustainable practices, where the damage inflicted on the environment was small enough so that it could recover and provide a more or less stable energy supply. The Western Hemisphere had several such cultures, and only the Andean civilizations had begun developing metallurgy before Europe "discovered" them.

In Eurasia, metallurgy began several thousand years ago, and metal-using societies were unsustainable, as metallurgy itself required great amounts of wood, and metals allowed for relatively easy deforestation and the plow increased short-term crop yields at the long-term expense of fertility. That combination led to the quick demise of all early civilizations. Even in Stone Age cultures, peoples bred to the land's carrying capacity, and their practices usually damaged the land's carrying capacity. When operating at the limits of the land's carrying capacity, disruptions such as droughts, exacerbated by deforestation and soil damage, often led to the society's collapse as it ran out of energy. Running out of energy was the ultimate reason for the decline and fall of all civilizations.

So, those dynamics were common to all civilizations, and I did not think that going very deeply into more than a few instances was necessary. I performed a global survey of the previous energy source that humans depleted, the world's easy meat, and my survey of the rise and fall of civilizations was also global, while focusing in some depth into Fertile Crescent civilizations because they are better known, partly because they had writings that scholars and scientists have partially or largely deciphered.

East Asia had a climate affected by monsoons coming off the Indian Ocean, while Fertile Crescent civilizations were more affected by weather systems coming off the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea. Those led to different seasonal dynamics, but the basics were the same. All pre-industrial civilizations had the same basics, and the variations were pretty minor when compared to industrial civilizations or pre-domestication societies. The reasons seem to be because all humans are descended from the founder group of 60,000 years ago, and they all developed similar solutions to the problems that Earth's climates and ecosystems presented, in a kind of convergent evolution.

So, I may increase my coverage of other instances of domestication and civilization, but it will likely not be much, as the exercise will not shed much new light on the rise and fall of civilizations, which was my essay's purpose, as far as the domestication phase of humanity goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd January 2015 at 16:32.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (2nd January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Ulyse30 (2nd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 535 FirstFirst 1 125 175 215 225 235 275 325 535 LastLast