Page 3 of 535 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 503 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Jonathon:

Thanks. Be warned that some have dipped their toe into the material on my site, disappeared, and were not seen again for months. When they returned from the depths, they were changed somehow.

Good luck,

Wade

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello Wade:

It is awesome to have you here on Avalon with us, I have a question, due to the healing qualities of, gold and diamonds and other precious rocks, minerals and metals, do you believe but us mining these minerals this could be taking vital nutrients out of the planet and possibly making it sick almost like a body?

Ben

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Hi Ben:

I suppose that something like that is possible and may have indeed happened. Earth will heal, however, with or without us, and lessening our impact on her I would think would be an imperative. I regard Earth as a sentient being. However, when you begin to comprehend how vast Earth is compared to humanity, we are infinitesimally tiny. I am going to attach an image that I created a couple of years ago, to get a sense of the scale of life on Earth, compared to Earth’s mass (all of humanity comprises a tiny part of that green dot).

Brian O used to advocate mining asteroids:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_O...cademic_Career

That is one way to spare Earth any invasive mining. However, and this is a key message of my work and upcoming essay, with free energy, all materials and elements become infinitely recyclable, in cradle-to-cradle fashion. Earth contains literally billions of tons per person. Energy scarcity is primarily why mining has been so destructive to Earth’s surface. With free energy and anti-gravity technology (which is also kept under wraps), mining a few asteroids would be easy, and only a few would provide most of what humanity would need, forever. Also, the ephemeralization trend that Bucky Fuller noticed and advocated:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephemeralization

can make it so that our material needs, even while living in unprecedented abundance, would all be easily met with very little material. That future that Michael Roads visited:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

was technologically advanced and obviously got their materials from Earth, but they did it lovingly and sentiently. If we turn the corner and become a heart-centered, truly sentient species, I think that we will easily find harmony with Mother Earth and have all the material goods that we could ever want. With love, we can have it all.

I can easily envision something like an element bank where all of the elements are stored in their pure states (or maybe combined into some more stable compounds, to be reconstituted however and whenever we want), and anybody who wants to can tap it. Star Trek’s replicator technology is not far off, and may already exist in the black world. Heck, Earth could be dotted with hundreds or thousands of such banks.

One thing is virtually certain; with free energy, large cities would be at thing of the past, and even Manhattan, Hong Kong and Tokyo could be remediated back into forest, and the materials taken from those cities could become part of the element banks (as would all of our roads, etc.) There may already be more material than is needed that has already been mined to provide all humans with material abundance, and if we wanted a little more, an asteroid or a gentle, deep earth mine could get the rest, and Mother Earth may not even notice it (but with free energy and the Sentience Revolution, we would first ask her and see what she says).

That stuff is not some New Agey fantasy. I am aware of literally hundreds, if not thousands, of “exotic” materials that are sequestered in the black world. Flubber is not all that fictional:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flubber_(film)

So, I appreciate your concern over the damage to Earth that mining creates, and humanity has definitely left deep scars on Earth’s surface and our crimes against each other and our fellow species are mind-boggling, but if we wisely implement free energy and related technologies, our technological journey can easily become symbiotic with all life and Mother Earth. Probably worth trying to wrap your head around, no?

I have to go to work now, and my hurricane at work is now coming on shore. We will see how much time I have in the next couple of months to interact with this forum. Doing this forum stuff over the past couple of days has really inspired me to get that energy and humanity essay written. Time is wasting!

Best wishes,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	masses.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	3683  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th January 2011 at 16:35.

5. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

000 (10th January 2011), Aspen (17th May 2015), Bald (13th February 2011), bashi (13th January 2011), Bill Ryan (10th January 2011), Carmody (12th January 2011), Dale (10th January 2011), ditting (13th February 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Eric (12th January 2011), Fredkc (12th January 2011), gripreaper (12th January 2011), iceni tribe (13th February 2011), joamarks (28th January 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Kindling (12th January 2011), kinsuemei2 (10th January 2011), Krishna (19th June 2016), Luke (10th January 2011), NancyV (11th January 2011), noxon medem (18th January 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), Sebastion (12th January 2011), seko (29th May 2011), Steve C (20th February 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), truthseekerdan (12th January 2011), witchy1 (10th January 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011), zenith (12th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

hello wade,
    if i may i have two questions.
    what are your thoughts on anti gravity.is it possible that they(the govererment )have conquered this area and are using this technolgy today.
    Nikola Tesla was a inspiration to the world,but from what i can gather many of his ideas never surfaced.his work on wireless energy was stopped,i believe.
    was mr tesla close to inventing free energy back in the day.
    thank you

7. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you for both your input and reply, I find myself spending more and more time delving into your work and the more look into it, the more I do identify with it. I look forward to your post's over the coming months, this is a real treat and again I thank you.

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Jonathon:

Thanks. Be warned that some have dipped their toe into the material on my site, disappeared, and were not seen again for months. When they returned from the depths, they were changed somehow.

Good luck,

Wade
    Now that sounds like my kind of information =) Looking forward to it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Hi Wade
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for being part of the solution.
    Muzz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #48
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

The "bank" idea is great one. Having free energy, you can manipulate it at will.
    Not to mention possibility of direct energy-> matter conversion.

Personally I am very much interested in creating living human habitats - homes that are symbiotic to human living in it, processing all the "waste" into useful products, adopting to needs (growing, creating specialized appendages etc.).
    Not to mention that you do not need to build anything but a seed: design it, then provide nutrients. This would for all practical reasons eliminate the need for mass production, or so I think.

But of course such thing need far better understanding ecosystems, the causalities that rule ecosphere, that we are completely oblivious to.
    Copy-pasting that passes for bioenginering today looks too much like shooting in the dark. Not to mention consequences of thoughtless meddling with systems vital to our living, we practically know very little about (In the terms on what Frank Herbert called "planetology")

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Dale (12th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), write4change (20th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hi Manny:

On the anti-gravity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

But what my friend saw was probably demonstrated by a private operation, not any government. When the various governments kept attacking us, they always did it at the behest of private interests:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#private

I believe that a private, unaccountable power structure pulls the big strings, not the world’s governments. I think that Greer is right on that score:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#cabal

On Tesla, he was bad news for the rulers, ever since he irked J. P. Morgan with free energy talk:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#tesla

Yes, he is one of the early suppressed pioneers of this stuff. He was one of the first, and far from the last, I am sorry to say.

Hi kinsuemei2 and Jonathon:

I’ll be here when you have questions.

Thanks for the welcome, Muzz.

Hi Luke:

Yes, with free energy, many, many currently unfeasible and even unimaginable solutions come onto the radar. Yes, the “white science” does not know what it is doing with its genetic “engineering” and so on, and that stuff that is happening in the “black science” world can be black indeed. Again, I look to how those in that reality that Roads visited approached it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

They had love and respect for the life forms, and asked them what they wanted. At some stage of that evolutionary path, the technology becomes alive, and further along the path, you are your own technology. Living dwellings probably fit in there, somehow.

I personally would be happy in this lifetime if I could simply experience humanity ceasing with the awesome destruction that we are inflicting on the planet and each other. I would like to walk that high technological path, to transition beyond it, at a leisurely pace and savor the experience. I would like to have at least a few lifetimes on the obviously ascending path, instead of times like these, where we are always hanging our posteriors over the cliff’s edge, hoping that we can hang on.

I have a theory that the short lifetimes in “primitive” societies (or, if you read the Michael material http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael , the younger soul ages almost always have short lifetimes) are mainly because the suffering is so great and continual that the soul has had about all that it can take in a few years, before it needs to take an astral plane break. When life is truly good, then five hundred year lifetimes become “normal.”

Best,

Wade

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Aspen (17th May 2015), Bald (13th February 2011), Dale (12th January 2011), Dawn (21st September 2011), ditting (13th February 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (8th March 2011), Luke (11th January 2011), manny (11th January 2011), penn (13th February 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), Sebastion (12th January 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), wolf_rt (18th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wade

on the "abundance" thread, what's your take on movements like Peter Joseph's Zeitgeist movement and Jacque Fresco's Venus project?

Eric

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), penn (13th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Hellow wade. I suspect you are familiar with the works of Kozyrev.

When you speak on the idea of there being a method of detecting the use of 'scalar' energies, I believe that point.

However, it may be possible to shield that energy, with a sealed 'Faraday cage'-like set up, made of aluminum. Basically a room made of aluminum.

Any comments?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Hi Eric:

Boy, I almost don’t want to respond to assessing what others are doing, other than to note that I have yet to see any movement toward abundance that I thought had a prayer. All I will say is this: one of my very close and high profile FE fellow travelers had a meeting not long ago with the Venus Project, and they were extremely hostile to the idea of free energy. I think that they got hung up on the “laws of physics” canard.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#circular

The ego does that, thinking that it has the universe all figured out.

I believe that Zeitgeist is a related effort. Look at their literature:

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/...BOOK-small.pdf

See anything about ZPE?

They are mired in layer 3:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

Almost all “progressive” activists are hung up in layers 2 and 3.

The bottom line is that real abundance will be based on economic abundance as its foundation, and that in turn is almost entirely dependent on energy abundance. If you look at Zeitgeist’s energy solutions, it is the usual suspects of windmills, biomass and other “solutions.” ZPE dwarfs all of them, and “dwarf” understates the situation. This is an example where free energy is not unimaginable to them, because they have been exposed to it. In their case, free energy is regarded as the enemy.

One possible future is that ZPE is not allowed to appear, but we go the windmill, biomass path, which certainly cannot support today’s humanity at an American level of lifestyle, so it is the scarcity decision once again: do we have a billion people living at a semi-industrial lifestyle, or do seven billion people ride bikes? I don’t even want to enter that conversation, but it is right down Heinberg’s alley:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#heinberg

Free energy technology exists, the universal chorus of denials aside, and I highly doubt that the future will play out the way that the windmill folks think it will.

Brian O’Leary has far more access to the scientific establishment than I ever will, rubbing shoulders with Nobel laureates and moon-walking astronauts, and it was educational to hear him talk about his several years of playing the Paul Revere of free energy, banging on every door that he could. Nobody is home, anywhere, as far as those who are in a place to marshal resources, make waves, etc. Again, you have to see it to believe it. Brian is still at it, trying to stir things up. I look at Dennis, Brian and the few like them with awe. Everybody I know of who has played at the high levels has survived at least one murder attempt (and some did not survive the experience). And the few great ones that I know and know of all consider their lives forfeit. The older ones take the attitude of, “I hope this body last a few more years, so I can keep trying.” The younger ones lay their lives on the line, time and again. They are better men than me. I had enough of that fun long ago. Those who can’t do, write.

There is no inventor, there is no visible activist effort, no rich “angel” benefactor, no government, no nation, no corporation, nobody that I have seen or heard of, anywhere at any time, that had a chance to get over the finish line. Lone rangers can’t do it, inventors trying to protect their inventor’s rights can’t do it, capitalists can’t do it, and so on. It has to be a selfless group effort, but I have yet to see or hear of any group anywhere that had what it took. The yawning pitfalls are many:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

I do not know of a likely door, anywhere on the planet, that has not been knocked on at least once. That is why this is a conundrum like no other. It ain’t easy, but if enough of us care enough, that might help us get over the hump.

Best,

Wade

21. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Aspen (17th May 2015), AuCo (20th April 2011), Bald (13th February 2011), Bill Ryan (12th January 2011), Dawn (21st September 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Gardener (11th February 2011), iceni tribe (13th February 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (8th March 2011), noxon medem (18th January 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), Sebastion (12th January 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Hi Carmody:

No, I was not aware of Kozyrev. I just googled him. I am aware that many alternative theories proliferated back then. Tesla strongly disagreed with relativity, for instance, and proposed counter-theories to explain all the evidence in favor of relativity. Gee, I sure don’t know. I have been on the fringes of the Velikovsky controversy for about fifteen years. But, I really do not keep up on the latest free energy efforts, as I mentioned earlier in the thread. The problems of free energy have virtually nothing to do with technology.

On shielding ZPE devices from the Global Controller’s surveillance, there is no place to run and hide. You can’t sneak up on them. Anybody who thinks they can should have their will prepared and funeral plot picked out before they try sneaking. It scares me when people think that they can. When I used to engage the public years ago, the scariest correspondents were naïve engineers who needed to see a free energy machine for themselves before they would believe that free energy was possible, and if they did see one, they were going to run to Washington D.C. with it. I already have enough blood on my hands, and I will do whatever I can to discourage free energy tinkerers from thinking that they can secretly work in a lab and sneak up on them.

Best,

Wade

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Aspen (17th May 2015), Bald (13th February 2011), Bill Ryan (12th January 2011), Dawn (21st September 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (8th March 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #54
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Hello again!

re "Venus Project" and related "ideas" .. this is all matter of understanding how society works and what that means. If you come from standpoint of "fight" and "controll", all you will have is pyramid, with means of ensuring such control. Knowing Marxist foundation of VP, it is not surprising that it is internally focused on problem of control.. to which FE/ZPE is antithesis.

Personally, I found issue of morality to be closely tied to issue of technology. Basically - technology mirrors worldview of population, not the other way around! Thus in "pyramidal pattern" society the control and compartmentalization patterns would be against any kind of personal technology, as it would invalidate the stratification that is the very heart of the system.

In order to personal energy to exist the circular/spherical pattern of equal communicating individuals must emerge.

---

Current society relies on large infrastructures (roads, railways, electric grid to name a few) these need large bureaucraties to operate, and large corporations to service them. And they need matching funds. Now, they can either deal with each client or deal with "wholesale representative" that is "government".. Given that government itself matches any corporation, and has ability to extract any payment, the matter of cost is not such problem as is for individual man (rule is: every govt service cost twice as similar service purchased on open market). Anyway, it is natural for corporations and governments to form alliance against individual.
    Every technology that threatens infrastructure endangers both corporations and government.
    That is why real competition in areas of energy, communication, transport, justice/security and manufacturing is for all practical purposes either outlawed or made as hard as possible.
    (example: there is cheap printed OLED technology, but it will not be phased in the general market before infrastructure needed for LCD technology pays off with "decent" profit. IP and knowhow are all owned by companies interested in maintaining status quo, patent law is enforced by government, banks will not fund "shady" deal; even if you have marketable idea you cannot put it on the market.)

---
    That said, going back to reading Wade's page .. it indeed could be months till I get the material read.. lots of shiny
    Last edited by Luke; 12th January 2011 at 14:09.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Hi Luke:

That was some great insight. The rad left is Marxist, and for all of the insight of their works, they are trapped in layer 3.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

It took me a long, long time to finally figure them out.

The ZNet crowd, led by Michael Albert, is trying to coerce the elites into giving up their power. That is a Young Warrior stage of awareness:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

and is wholly unsuited for a pursuit like this, and unsurprisingly to you, Albert and friends are Marxist. Albert even publicly stated that the only reason why he does not advocate violence to achieve his Marxist goals is that the State would win in a contest of violence. Nothing inherently wrong with violence in his perspective, but it is just a tactical error. I have seen other prominent Leftists say the same thing (shudder!). In his later years, Marx began to realize the futility of violent revolution. I am not sure if he thought so due to glimmers of enlightenment, or just that he had seen how badly the violent revolutions turned out.

I have been called a Marxist, although it was not until I began reading some of Marx’s work that I got an idea of why I was called that. I think that it is fine to seek to understand how things work, especially life processes, societies, and so on. The failings of the Marxist perspective I think are in large measure due to its materialism. Fuller was deeply into understanding the big picture, but he was not a materialist.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

His aperture was wide enough to allow enlightenment to come through. Corporations and governments, and in fact all human organizations, are operating under the principle of scarcity. I think that under a scarcity paradigm, self-interested behavior becomes nearly universal, and those needles in haystacks that don’t operate that way are attacked and vilified while alive, and after they are dead, often at the mob’s hands, they get sainted. The scarcity issue is arguably the key reason for why personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

And I respect those who say that it is the other way around; people’s lack of integrity is why we have a scarcity-based system. I believe that the conditions interact, dialectically – everything coevolves. That is why this is a conundrum:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#done

Best,

Wade

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Aspen (17th May 2015), AuCo (20th April 2011), Bill Ryan (12th January 2011), Corncrake (12th January 2011), Dawn (21st September 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (8th March 2011), Luke (12th January 2011), penn (13th February 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

I'm working my way through your site, thank you very much.
    I understand your 'onion' chart as representing the spectrum from ignorance of (free) energy,
    to an experience of oneself as energy.
    My question is what is our understanding of the dangers/risks to energy itself (us at that level)
    when tapping into that energy (ZP) here.
    Or indeed, are there any concerns (apart from the obvious [misuse,accident etc]) on our end?

Thanks again,

Peace
    It's All Art.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zenith For This Post:

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Hi Zenith:

Good question. Any technology can be misused and probably has been. Yes, this is partly why I am going about this the way that I am – very cautiously. If the majority of humanity wants to keep playing kill or be killed, then free energy is a very bad idea, because free energy, weaponized, could easily destroy the planet.

For instance, Young Warriors should not run the show:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

They love killing the “bad guys,” – that very orientation guarantees them some very rough karma ahead. They are a danger to others and themselves, especially in the free energy arena, and the USA has tens of millions of Young Warriors in it.

I discuss the two primary objections that I see to free energy, if a person gets beyond denial of its possibility:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

But as Steve Greer says when fielding that objection, the worst elements of humanity already possess this technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radio.htm#elements

When you begin unraveling the onion, many revelations attend the process, and you begin to suspect that something a lot more than meets the eye is happening. In practical and mystical ways, our collective integrity, or lack thereof, is why we do not have free energy today, and I think that it shows us quite clearly that we are not ready for it yet (but I hope that this idea is only slightly ahead of its time ). I have shied away from efforts where warriors were pursuing this stuff, and some plan to jam free energy down humanity’s throat. That is not my style, and I think it is a misguided approach, on a few levels.

In the end, when we can amass enough collective integrity (love – and it is directly related to the level of sentience that we manifest), then we will demonstrate that we can handle free energy, and it will appear. My efforts have a few purposes; one is to test the waters, to see if any sizeable group wants to begin to wrap its mind and heart around an abundance-based reality; another is to help those who want to – it took a lifetime of a pretty rough journey to get to where I am today, and I want to help others get there a little easier (that may not be feasible, but I am trying). Perhaps the biggest problem is what nearly everybody is mired in their scarcity-based perspective,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

and abundance is not only unimaginable, but it becomes a great threat to those who have carved out their niche in hell and truly do not want to budge. I am not looking to budge those who are dug in. They will only begin to understand when free energy and abundance is delivered to their home.

Not only is a loving approach the only one that I want to take, it is very likely the only one that will work.

Best,

Wade

31. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

bashi (13th January 2011), Bill Ryan (12th January 2011), Chelle (13th March 2011), Dawn (21st September 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Gardener (11th February 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (8th March 2011), Luke (12th January 2011), penn (13th February 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011), zenith (12th January 2011)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Carmody:

No, I was not aware of Kozyrev. I just googled him. I am aware that many alternative theories proliferated back then. Tesla strongly disagreed with relativity, for instance, and proposed counter-theories to explain all the evidence in favor of relativity. Gee, I sure don’t know. I have been on the fringes of the Velikovsky controversy for about fifteen years. But, I really do not keep up on the latest free energy efforts, as I mentioned earlier in the thread. The problems of free energy have virtually nothing to do with technology.

On shielding ZPE devices from the Global Controller’s surveillance, there is no place to run and hide. You can’t sneak up on them. Anybody who thinks they can should have their will prepared and funeral plot picked out before they try sneaking. It scares me when people think that they can. When I used to engage the public years ago, the scariest correspondents were naïve engineers who needed to see a free energy machine for themselves before they would believe that free energy was possible, and if they did see one, they were going to run to Washington D.C. with it. I already have enough blood on my hands, and I will do whatever I can to discourage free energy tinkerers from thinking that they can secretly work in a lab and sneak up on them.

Best,

Wade
    Your summary is a fair look at the situation, from my estimation and understanding.

However, the revelations about Aluminum, by Kozyrev, do indeed show that there may be potential for shielding such energies via the use of aluminum and possibly molecularly similar alloys. Or possibly even fields that have similar Atomic resonance/aetheric resonance/interference patterns. But then again, the corollary of this paragraph has a world of hurt in it --on it's own. Question begets the answer kinda thing.

I'm just putting the potential (electric universe groaner pun) on the table, is all. I'm not saying it works, I'm saying there is potential there. And no, for all the right reasons...I'm not looking to get into a debate on it and I suspect that you do not want to either....

Your warning is similar to what I've told others: Be careful what you attempt to step into.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th January 2011 at 17:54.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), write4change (21st January 2011)

34. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is a large, global, open source, free energy movement.
    It is filled with shills etc., of course.

The most important element I have seen in regard to safety etc, is that people must know how to make their own free energy machine themselves and then build it... also themselves.
    Within this community, the information goes out quickly and globally and all those wanting to be involved, get into their workshops and tinker.
    Many people also help those who ask.
    Many get in the way of help, but sometimes even they help inadvertently.

I have not seen free energy yet.
    (I did attend a technology event of Dennis Lee's in 1998.)

I have seen remarkably efficient things.
    There are claims, to be sure, and maybe they are overunity, but that is not the reason for my post.

I encourage anybody who wants a free energy machine to study up and start somewhere.
    The more 'almost' free energy machines we have made, the more informed we will be and the better prepared we all will be to understand the real deal.
    Who knows? We might be able to create 'help studios' after the system has made its changes.

thank you,

jeanna

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeannacav For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Hi Carmody:

Yes, I think you understand - I am going to do my best to not have this thread turn into a free energy physics discussion, or a "how to make a free energy device in your garage" discussion, or a "how to outsmart the Global Controllers" discussion, or the many rabbit holes that this conversation can disappear into. There are plenty of places on the Internet where people can engage in those conversations, and I wish them the best of luck with those endeavors. Be very careful is all the advice that I can give for those playing those games.

The conversation that I am trying to start here I have not seen tried before (I have tried elsewhere, and the naïve, the trolls, the self-interested and so forth swarmed, but with Bill's help, this may be a "sheltered" venue that can keep its vision high), and we will see how it goes. My writings are primarily about the political-economic dynamics of the situation and the barriers to comprehension that must be overcome if we are going to be productive. However, there is also a comprehensive nature to it that deals with science, consciousness and other areas, although I try to keep the discussion centered on the here and now, in physical reality. Here is where the power is, not someplace else.

This situation intimately affects every person on Earth, and in ways that are not always obvious.

Hi Jeanncav:

Good luck in your efforts,

Wade

37. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bald (13th February 2011), bashi (13th January 2011), Bill Ryan (13th January 2011), bluestflame (13th January 2011), Dawn (21st September 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Franny (13th January 2011), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Fredkc (13th January 2011), gripreaper (16th January 2011), iceni tribe (13th February 2011), jeannacav (13th January 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (8th March 2011), Luke (13th January 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 535 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 503 535 LastLast