Results 9,281 to 9,300 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9281
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Someone walks into a bar, where pure healthy water is free of charge, yet almost all patrons assume they have to pay to be poisoned...
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

betoobig (10th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Joseph McAree (11th April 2021), Wade Frazier (10th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #9282
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Hi Avid:

Poisoning ourselves is fun! At least, for a little while.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th April 2021), betoobig (10th April 2021), Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Joseph McAree (11th April 2021), Reinhard (13th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #9283
    Thanks

Hi:

Oh, how I miss Ed. He would have had interesting things to say about this new finding on Republicans and their distrust of the media. The media projects the illusion that it is liberal, which is how the best propaganda systems work. It is just like those billionaire “philanthropists.” The ruling class is portrayed as benevolent or invisible, and our imperial genocides are inflicted from a keen sense of moral duty, so the story goes, as our “humanitarian interventions” slaughter millions.

So, those Republicans are reacting to the illusion of the media, just like the Democrats who trust it do. That illusion of liberality explains both the Republican and Democratic reactions to the media.

On a related note, Ed wrote about postmodernism and social analysis, as has Noam, and I have written about its bizarre manifestations myself, with identity politics and the cancel culture. Identity politics is egocentric and victim-oriented, and is directly opposed to the Enlightenment, which sought the fundamental unity of humanity.

As I have written, I am slowly going deaf. According to able-ist theorists, I am supposed to revel in my deafness, and wearing hearing aids betrays the deaf cause. I am not making this up. Just the other day, I saw this by a deaf activist, who enjoys her deafness and is offended when she reads the saying, “fall on deaf ears.” This weird strain of postmodernist thinking will give people such as that a permanent chip on their shoulders, and the media is enabling this insanity.

We have far vaster issues to address, but don’t count on the media to help.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th April 2021 at 00:44.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Constance (11th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Joseph McAree (11th April 2021), Reinhard (13th April 2021), Trisher (14th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #9284
    Thanks

Hi:

My big essay is already pretty big on evolution, and the essay update will go a bit deeper. Life on Earth has never really been easy, and for complex life, it has been a series of events lasting hundreds of millions of years, of breakthroughs, brief golden ages of energetic plenty, then intense competition, then catastrophes that cleared the biomes, to start again with new species in ascendance.

Mammals began their day in the sun when a bolide wiped out nearly all archosaurs. Primates date back to the dinosaur days, and when simians appeared on the evolutionary scene, they soon became highly social, which is a common trait, going back to bacterial colonies. Sociality enhances the survival prospects of societies. Watching monkeys and apes in action sheds a lot of light on human behaviors. Societies of the same species often compete over energy sources, access to mates, water, safe areas, and other necessities of life. Social land vertebrates often create dominance hierarchies, and this explains a great deal about human societies, as everybody vies for their slice of the pie. In today’s industrialized societies, the games of dominance can be more subtle and sophisticated than chimp politics are, but the basic goals remain the same.

No human civilization has ever been energetically sustainable, and the USA’s serial genocides in Oil Country are just chimp politics writ large, as the world’s last easy energy is the great prize. The USA treats millions of lives as expendable in its quest to maintain its global dominance.

So, humanity is dominated by economic, political, and social hierarchies, the one on top is not even publicly acknowledged, and everybody jostles for position. So, today we have deeply embedded racism, sexism, bigotry, and other ways to create in-groups at the expense of out-groups. So it is, in a world of scarcity and fear. Those who clawed their way to the top play “philanthropists” and engage in other charades, to pretend that they care. The world’s greatest “philanthropist” pals around with war criminals and genocidists, following in the footsteps of other “philanthropists,” particularly the Rockefellers, and humanity has paid dearly for that brand of “philanthropy.” These games are so deeply embedded in the human psyche that they can seem insurmountable, we will sleepwalk into the abyss, and it is a fair question of whether humanity is really a sentient species.

Today’s craze of identity politics is just one more dysfunctional way for people to form in-groups and vie for their seats at the table. In the Fifth Epoch, I expect all of that to disappear, and quickly, as scarcity and fear will no longer be the background hum of humanity. And almost nobody on Earth will be able to even imagine what I am writing about, until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that is normal. I seek the few who can.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Bluegreen (12th April 2021), gord (11th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Joseph McAree (11th April 2021), Reinhard (13th April 2021), Trisher (14th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #9285
    Thanks

Hi:

It is pandemic post time again. Like this post, it will be a little broader than usual. I have previously written a little about the kinds of COVID vaccines that are being given today. The dominant ones today hijack ribosomes to produce proteins to supposedly train the immune system to recognize the COVID virus. The Johnson & Johnson one is made of DNA, unlike the others, which are made of RNA. Here is a pioneer on the relevant medical research decrying the insanity of those vaccines, all of which may well permanently alter our DNA. Here is a good layman’s summary of why he won’t be lining up to get his COVID vaccine. As I recently wrote, there is no good evidence that vaccines have ever vanquished any disease. I don’t see any reason to be very impressed with vaccination.

It is far from clear where this latest COVID came from, and a lab in China is still a prime candidate, which Fauci worked closely with. Fauci may well be leading the response to a disease that he is partly responsible for.

I want to focus for a moment on one of RFK, Jr.’s favorite collaborators, Joseph Mercola. Mercola’s Wikipedia bio is a good example of how Wikipedia plies its trade. Its libelous bio of Ed is tame compared to how it treats alternative medical material and practitioners.

I am not endorsing anything that Mercola does, but am noting how Wikipedia works. Stephen Barrett is a non-practicing MD who runs Quackwatch, which is a one-man show, like my site is. That alone disqualifies Quackwatch as a reliable source, according to Wikipedia’s policies, but any Wikipedia articles on alternative practices or practitioners will be dominated by Quackwatch’s views, which can be libelous, as well as juvenile. Barrett lost a libel suit over being called a quack himself.

Barrett has been at it for more than 50 years, and is the professional descendent of Morris Fishbein, who was the face of modern medicine for a generation. Fishbein never practiced medicine a day in his life, was a classic quack who was responsible for the cigarette ads in the Journal of the American Medical Association for a generation. The peak of the Fishbein insanity is when he spearheaded the “research” and subsequent ad campaign for an asbestos cigarette filter. You can’t make this stuff up. Fishbein, of all people, led a “war on quacks,” and when he was finally deposed, Barrett took up his mantle. Fishbein’s bio at Wikipedia is predictably hagiographic.

You will read Mercola’s Wikipedia bio in vain to find even one positive word about him or his work. It is an unrelenting attack, from start to finish. That is the kind of “balance” that Wikipedia is infamous for.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th April 2021 at 05:35.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (13th April 2021), gord (12th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Joseph McAree (13th April 2021), Reinhard (13th April 2021), Trisher (14th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #9286
    Thanks

Hi:

Some odds and ends this morning…

I recently wrote that the term “conspiracy theory” was turned into an epithet by the CIA in the late 1960s, to discredit Warren Commission critics, as they deployed their “propaganda assets” in the media. Brian had an issue with that, as he approached conspiracies like a scientist. A conspiracy theory can be treated like any other scientific theory, to see what evidence confirms or falsifies it. Brian stated that using “conspiracy theory” as an epithet of dismissal was irrational. This recent article by the Guardian depicts conspiracy theorists as lunatics. It is the kind of blanket treatment that the CIA preferred.

Conspiracism is a diseased view of the world. It has a narrow, usually paranoid, view of the situation. As I have stated plenty, all of the rackets have people at the top who know quite well the game they are playing, but the way that any racket works is 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. It is the complicity part that we can all do the most about, and trying to unmask conspirators is usually a thankless and nearly impossible task, and can be life-risking. Conspiracists trying to unmask conspirators generally tilt at windmills, and they act like victims, not creators. In that way, they are on the same scarcity-and-fear spectrum with most structuralists.

Structuralists generally deal with that 99% complicity and the conspiracists the 1% conspiracy. We are all responsible for the 99% complicity, and that is the most productive place to focus, not the 1% conspiratorial aspect, but that 1% has the seduction of promising an easy solution: just neutralize the bad guys, and the 99% does not need to act responsibly and examine their thinking and behaviors. Real life does not work that way. The New Age-conspiracist talking heads are definitely guilty of playing up the conspiratorial end of things, usually with fantasy, and their endorsement of the QAnon tripe exposed them for who they are. They are not worth listening to, but they did not skip a beat as they moved on to the next conspiracist topic, and their conspiracist faithful are lapping it up.

Jeff Cohen gave one of the best eulogies for Ed, and I have been in touch with Jeff since Ed’s death. Jeff recently co-authored an article at Ed’s favorite site in his last years, on how the liberal establishment condemned MLK for speaking out against American foreign policy, and particularly the Vietnam War. Speaking out against the Empire wins few friends, and Ed and Noam had quite a ride doing that, beginning way back in the 1960s. Conspiracists nearly always give those subjects a wide berth, as they focus on largely imaginary conspiracies.

The Julian Assange farce is moving along, as the British authorities have never been keen on freedom of speech. When I wrote about Philip Cross’s libelous distortions of Ed’s Wikipedia bio, a leading source was former diplomat Craig Murray, who faces prison today for his courtroom reporting, in another kangaroo court farce. The UK and USA are rotten to the core. In the Fifth Epoch, they will cease to exist, and nobody will miss them, other than some dark pather imperialists.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2021), Bluegreen (13th April 2021), Constance (13th April 2021), gord (13th April 2021), Guru Know It All. (20th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Joseph McAree (13th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), Trisher (14th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #9287
    Thanks

Hi:

My posts have a number of paths of inspiration. Some are when people pass (Pam, Ralph, Owen, Brent), others come from current events, on subjects that I write about (Assange, JFK assassination developments, this pandemic and vaccination, the media and my adventures in being Ed’s biographer). Some come from subjects that I have long written about, and provide more information than is in my essays, as bonus material (the NASA Nazis, conspiracism and structuralism, the free energy field, etc.). I also have many private conversations, and stuff that my pals send me can also be grist for the mill.

There can be a lot of overlap between the subjects, and this post will be like that, as several subjects that I write about come together, and I’ll tackle it with my usual comprehensivist style.

I recently wrote a nuclear issue thread, inspired by reading the work of an “environmentalist” at the BBC, who wrote a nice article on energy and the human journey, but who downplayed radiation risk, which daisy-chained into my reading a book on the Chernobyl aftermath.

One pal went off the deep end after the BP spill in 2010, which wrecked our relationship, and I sometimes wonder how he fared the next year, with the Fukushima disaster. Our energy practices are thoroughly insane. I never saw more pro-nuclear propaganda than I saw immediately after the Fukushima disaster, and that is saying something. Rather incredibly, the loudest defenses of nuclear energy came from “environmentalists,” of all things. It is surreal to me that so-called environmentalists flack for nuclear power, while they treat free energy like the enemy. It was bizarre, and can make one wonder how much so-called environmentalists are really in the hip pockets of vested energy interests.

I have written plenty about Bill Gates’s curious form of “philanthropy,” he has flacked for nuclear fission for many years, and has heavy investments in it. One pal recently read Gates’s “energy solution” book, reported back to me, and it was the same old, same old. One day, when I feel like I can take the punishment, I may read it. Today, another pal sent me a link on the latest at Fukushima, which is no surprise.

It is not easy to know what is on the planet today and sequestered from public awareness and use, and see “philanthropists” such as Gates advocate nuclear power, along with so-called “environmentalists.” Yesterday, Scientific American decided to use “climate emergency” for what is happening. What a crazy trip it has been, and I don’t see much sign of it getting any saner, anytime soon, but I keep plugging along.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th April 2021 at 20:12.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (13th April 2021), Constance (13th April 2021), earthdreamer (20th April 2021), Guru Know It All. (20th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Reinhard (15th April 2021), Trisher (14th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #9288
    Thanks

Hi:

I spent some time recently looking into Fukushima (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), I wrote about it a little yesterday, and it is the familiar nuclear cover-up. It took several years for them to even admit that the cores melted down, which I suspected the day it happened. They all lie about the severity of the incidents (Soviet Union, USA, Japan, etc.), the long-term effects, and so on.

Bill Gates is hot on the trail of “safer” nuclear reactors. It is pure technocratic insanity, a lust for power and wealth, etc.

I know that none of it is necessary, and crazy to even think about, with what the GCs have in their Golden Hoard.

Meanwhile, Earth’s forests are dying (1, 2), which is beyond tragic, we have oil-control genocides, and so on. Truly, are we a sentient species? The answer may come, once and for all, and soon. It is like Bucky said, we face Utopia or oblivion.

Hunting for needles

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th April 2021 at 15:17.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (14th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (14th April 2021), gord (14th April 2021), Guru Know It All. (20th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Reinhard (15th April 2021), Trisher (14th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9289
    Thanks

Hi:

I want to revisit vaccination a little, as it is a timely topic. I discovered Naessens’s work in 1990, which showed that immune system failure was common to all degenerative diseases that he studied. His treatment was all about turning the immune system back on, and it would deal with the disease, cancer most famously. I am still waiting for his findings to receive a fair hearing in orthodoxy, and I’ll likely not live to see it.

In Moskowitz’s masterpiece on vaccination, he devoted a chapter to natural immunity, compared to the ersatz version that vaccines produce. He finished his chapter with:

“In any case, as I will presently show, the practical experience of a whole generation of physicians caring for vaccine-injured children, together with an impressive body of epidemiological, clinical, and basic-science research, goes a long way toward substantiating autoimmune mechanisms as a basis for how vaccines act, for how they achieve their intended effect, and indeed for whatever else they do. In any case, as far as I know, nobody has come forward with a better or even a different explanation.”

As Moskowitz noted in finishing that chapter, vaccines are intended to induce autoimmune effects, which nobody has ever denied. Even in the mainstream, there are warnings that COVID can initiate an autoimmune reaction. “Autoimmune” means that the immune system attacks the body.

What I strongly suspect is happening is that vaccination has helped to thoroughly confuse immune systems, with its intended autoimmune effects. I believe that the huge range of autoimmune disorders and immune system failures can be laid at the door of the many insults to human biology, by processed food, industrial chemicals, drugs, vaccines, etc., which I recently wrote about in a post on Chernobyl.

This entire line of inquiry is forbidden in the halls of orthodoxy, as new, violent, and lucrative interventions are constantly invented. As I have written, I don’t really expect this to change a whole lot until the arrival of the Fifth Epoch collapses all of the rackets, and sanity prevails. A new paradigm awaits, if we survive long enough.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th April 2021 at 21:12.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2021), Constance (14th April 2021), earthdreamer (20th April 2021), gord (15th April 2021), Guru Know It All. (20th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Reinhard (16th April 2021), Servant Limestone (15th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #9290
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Project Avalon,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted and I mean, really posted something.

Life circumstances and some lifestyle choices just made it almost impossible for the past few years.

I am now trying to broaden my knowledge on scientific matters as part of a personal effort in broadening the minds of those from the “radical left” into breaking the final barriers that they have based on the filters that many people, particularly Americans and Westerners possess, in failing to comprehend an abundance paradigm and mindset and to understand the intricacies and the implications of free energy.

At least they’ve able to get past certain filters already; those of capitalism, nationalism and organized religion.

These are filters that many Americans, particularly on the right-wing, particularly possess in spades, as Wade himself noted.

You have to get them out of those ideologies, first, before you can get through.

But for many leftists, that’s already done. The next challenge though is to get them away from scientism and the filters of materialism and rationalism.

For the most part that will most likely require discovering divinity and spirituality and understanding that there is no binary between rationality and irrationality and that rationality exists on a spectrum.

What I want to do via online under various pseudonyms in different platforms, if I can, is to at least bridge the gap and able to give those of radical left persuasion an opening or a gate that they can enter into and then to “fall down the rabbit hole” and that rabbit hole being “Wade’s World” through this site.

I am thinking if opening a blog will work out, with significant edits that will edit out Wade’s World material for that blog, but publishing the full content here in Avalon.

But I am not sure at the moment.

In the end, I really just might end up posting more here on Avalon.

We will see.

This is not necessarily the same thing as making a version of the “alt-right pipeline” that many gamers or those searching throughout Youtube’s rabbit hole will go down into.

In my case, I am just opening a gate and it will be up to them where they will go, if they even get to Wade’s world’s stuff.

The worst-case scenario, in my opinion, is that some of them, or most of them, go hard Peak Oil and start talking of depopulation schemes as part of solving the problems that we have on this planet.

After all, many of these individuals that I’ve talked to happen to be fans of renewables. But they have to be disabused of the notion that the renewables will even help us in getting out of this conundrum.

Many of these online leftists already do though, including certain online content creators, and they’ve lay their hopes up on nuclear energy in the process of doing so, which is not much.

The chances are quite slim that I can reach someone like me and for them to start posting on Avalon but I am willing to try, who knows.

My advantage, as I perceive it over Wade’s previous attempts to reach out, is the fact that I know a lot of leftist political theory and that I am not necessarily introducing free energy to them.

The political theory is something that I don’t necessarily need to do Googling before I get to confidently state my arguments from. They naturally come up.

And being a graduate of development studies, which has in it tons of political economy, it’s a natural advantage, I guess.

All I need is to bridge the gap by filling in my brain with more scientific information that then I can use in connecting the dots from the theory to the Wade’s World stuff, in particular to Joseph Tainter’s work on the collapse of complex societies and on the various works of Buckminster Fuller and probably that of the works of the 1930s Technocracy movement and some ideas behind the Venus Project.

That’s my challenge.

And this is about doing it with heavy stress to my audience that I am not a Peak Oiler, so at least I don't encourage that they don’t go down that road.

We'll thread the needle.

Hence, why Wade heavily stressed “scientific literacy” as part of how you will properly understand the free energy paradigm and its global social implications.

Scientific literacy is undoubtedly crucial for the Fifth Epoch. It probably has the same importance that we apply to the importance of basic literacy for our current Epoch.

Wade’s A Healed Planet Encyclopedia, as I call it, is definitely designed for people like to me to absorb quite a lot of these scientific information.

In those platforms, it will not necessarily be possible for me to directly hit them with information that for the most part is going to be considered “conspiracy theory” and that’s fine. It’s up to them to make the journey themselves from there but they at least need to be provided the opening and be provided the seeds for some curious-minded online leftists to make the journey, hopefully getting into here.

Another reason that I want to do this is because I think about what will happen once, we, meaning we humans, have able to successfully lay the foundations of a free energy solution revolution.

For the most part it means a free energy powered device or reactor that gained public attention.

I think of the schemes of the “Dark Hat faction” of the Global Controllers in terms of how they will take advantage of people and lay down a successful anti-free energy propaganda, in a last-ditch attempt to do a cover up. And I expect this to be a very messy affair. With lives lost in the process.

In this case, I want to create some sort of “Unaware Foot Soldiers of Free Energy” based on the reach that I may gain, even if it’s just a very small group, that will be able to persuade their fellow comrades and folks of at least being able to say that “let’s give this free energy a chance” and be able to see through the anti-free energy propaganda and make a counterattack and fight back, if necessary.

This part may not necessarily work though or at least it will not be apparent that it will make a dent.

I’ve read enough about the “mass movement approaches” to free energy being doomed to failure. And I agree.

But at least I am not trying a mass movement approach TOWARDS free energy. That's not my intention. What I want at least is a movement that is going to be on our side ONCE THE MOMENT COMES, even if they don't know it, because they are at least ALMOST out of those filters to free-energy paradigm, because I’ve contributed for a bit in making them get out of those ideologies.

They will be not so hard to convince by that time, I hope.

In the process of doing this, I may have to paraphrase entire passages from Wade’s work, if necessary, until I become confident of speaking of content from Wade’s world in my own words.

Much of this will not be visible to readers since I am doing it behind the scenes from here but I am already kind of starting.

As to that opening or gateway that I am talking about, I do need to reach out to these online lefties using the material that they knew and that means that I have to provide a political ideology/theory that they at least will vaguely knew as a starting point.

What I choose as a starting point are the works of Murray Bookchin.

Bookchin is an interesting figure due to his formulation of what became known as the idea of “social ecology”.

He’s a political philosopher known in online leftist circles that at least, I believe to have come the closest in thinking about the implications of a post-scarcity economy.

His work, Post-Scarcity Anarchism, comes into mind.

His most important work though without a doubt is the book called Ecology of Freedom.

This is the book that influenced one well-known political prisoner in Turkey named Abdullah Ocalan and from this book, he was able to transform himself politically and also that of the wider political movement that he’s leading within the Kurdish liberation movement.

Without Bookchin, the ongoing social experiment, which is probably the most important social innovation on a large-scale for a long-term since the 1930s, called Rojava wouldn’t exist.

Bookchin was also a big believer of municipalism and understanding the harmful ecological impact of cities and understanding that a more ecological civilization would mean that the cities that we live in today has to be radically transformed or reduced.

So, he definitely has something to say that will be able to bridge in to Wade’s thoughts of how the Fifth Epoch could look like at its most logical conclusion.

I would like to add some ideas from Juan Posadas in regards to his belief in “communist aliens” and dolphins minus the nuclear war stuff but Posadism has become more of a meme online than anything that any sane individual should believe. And it touches enough of the UFO stuff that is going down the “conspiracy theory” route that I would like to avoid to prevent myself from getting kicked out.

Wade Frazier has mentioned Star Trek as the closest conceptualization of the Fifth Epoch that exists in mainstream science fiction and in the public imagination but I have discovered a better example, in my opinion, which even include among its most avid “fans”, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.

And that is the Culture civilization from the Culture series by late Iain M Banks.

I’ve already mentioned numerous times online that “my ideal society” will be anything that approximates the Culture.

And the Culture is without a doubt a post-scarcity space utopia more than even Star Trek is.

So, there you go with my planned project that I am not sure how I will be able to properly execute and people have to be patient because I am barely starting this right now and I do need to do more reading, if I can get into really reading.

Essentially, what I am trying to sell is more or less "Wade's World on a discount" as framed by me, at least on those platforms outside here.

I would also love to practice more and use Project Avalon and share my thoughts here as I read more and put them into personal notes and reflections that then I will release here in complete unconcealed form and in edited form elsewhere.

We’ll see what happens in this.

Thank you for reading and best wishes.

Serg.
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 15th April 2021 at 18:33.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2021), Bluegreen (16th April 2021), gord (15th April 2021), Guru Know It All. (20th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Reinhard (16th April 2021), Wade Frazier (15th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #9291
    Thanks

Hi Serg:

I admire your ambition, young man.

I have Banks’s first two Culture books in my office, and it looks like I finally have to start reading them. I am into Roads’s glimpse of the Fifth Epoch more than I am Star Trek, and we’ll see how Banks stacks up. My vision of the Fifth Epoch was largely complete by the time I left Ventura, before I read Roads’s vision, before I ever saw TNG, but other visions have always been welcome, and there have not been many.

I have written about this plenty before, but I will bring it under one roof, and it will take a few posts. I will start a new thread in my forum for this, titled “Reaching the Left.”

In my opinions essay, I addressed the Left’s limitations. They are certainly further ahead than the Right is, but also have a long ways to go.

I have published the traits that my effort requires, and have gone into them in some depth. Those traits will never change, and were developed from many thousands of interactions with people.

Back in my NEM days, Brian stated that he and I should try to reach the Left, and I repeatedly tried to introduce him to Ed back in those days, to no avail. I recently had long-running interactions with a long-time pal, and it reinforced to me the challenges that efforts to reach the Left have, or to reach anybody.

If somebody does their homework on my work, and I mean really do it, if they have the right stuff, that can get quite a ways down the path of not only imagining the Fifth Epoch, but they can also understand that the technology to usher it in is already on the planet (and without getting an underground show ). My circle of pals and fellow travelers on that issue comprise a mightily impressive group. We are/were almost all scientists or scientists-in-training, practically all of us were “geniuses,” in the standard high-IQ definition (I probably brought up the rear, in that regard), and some were inventive geniuses of global stature. There is an awesome amount of meat there to chew on, for those who are capable of it. Mark got a glimpse of the reality, and Brian was immersed deeply enough so that when I told him of my pal’s underground technology show, Brian nearly yawned, and was more interested in my close relative who was a contract CIA agent.

Also, all of us had, to one degree or another, mystical awakenings, which allowed us to avoid the mind-traps that plague the Left and the scientifically trained. The greatest scientists had a mystical bent, too. It is the hack class, such as Carl Sagan and the “skeptics,” who are materialists and who are a little too full of themselves in their rationalism. Materialism, rationalism, and scientism are religions, and are rooted in scarcity and fear. As with everybody else, the Fifth Epoch means the end of their religions (which they pretend are not religions), and like everybody else, it scares them. The Fifth Epoch means the end of the world as we know it, and almost everybody has a fear reaction, which initially blew me away, but I eventually understood, after many years of receiving those reactions.

This is the first time that a new Epoch was envisioned before it arrived, as a way to help it arrive, so this effort has encountered unique obstacles. I’ll cover them in coming posts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th April 2021 at 14:14.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2021), Constance (16th April 2021), gord (15th April 2021), Guru Know It All. (20th April 2021), Harmony (15th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Reinhard (16th April 2021), Servant Limestone (15th April 2021), Trisher (16th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #9292
    Thanks

Hi Wade and to others:

Hardcore readers of the Culture series from the Culture subreddit recommend that the best book to read first and will be a more proper introduction for any reader to the Culture civilization will be the second book, Player of Games, and then you can go ahead and read the first book, Consider Phlebas.

I don’t consider myself a hardcore reader of the series since I am not comfortable reading them through desktop but I do have my epub copies that someone from Discord posted on a server that I am a member of.

I didn't able to read them all so far, but I may get into it myself. I am planning to order hardbound copies.

You may consider to do what they recommend and read Player of Games, first, before Consider Phlebas.

And reading a bit of Player of Games, I can understand why.

Regarding my little project, it’s an ambition that will probably not amount to anything and whose results will not manifest until I was proven right, but this project will also help me in the process of having my own scientific education, so it’s not that of a wasted effort on a personal level.

I also have to clarify that I am reaching out here to the broader Left of the spectrum that include liberals or those that are vaguely liberal in American political discourse and not just necessarily THE Left (meaning leftists that are social democrats or socialists at the very least to anarchists, not including liberals)

The people within the Left that I may not really able to reach out and have to completely write off given my own differences with them include Marxist-Leninists, Stalinists and the people that are called as “tankies” with their takes on the Uyghur genocide and North Korea, etc. and have their own nationalistic filters that gets to be called as “anti-Americanism” or “anti-imperialism”. In the end, they just like another country like another nationalist. It doesn’t happen to be a Western country but it’s just functionally the same situation. So, there are caveats on the kind of individuals that I may or may not able to reach out.

They may like your American Empire page (which is the first page I encountered about you) and your work on the winners and losers of our current way of life but they will go and defend or justify horrible actions of another country to its own people or to its neighboring countries and such.

I can attest to that myself. I don't think I will be able to properly digest your encyclopedic material if I was someone with that politics.

I am not so sure of those leftists with anarchist and “left communist” and Trotskyist positions but I will be a bit biased to say that I may able to properly reach out to such an audience with such politics more than the MLs and tankies

But if I am going to be honest, the biggest audience that may be receptive to what I am doing may most likely be people with vaguely social democratic and progressive liberal positions and can be pulled more, not only more to the Left, but even to “neo-Fullerianism” as you like to call your "ideology" sometimes, Wade.

Posadists, if they are even really out there, are the ones that can possibly be reached out to where I can speak less without filters, but I am not sure of how confident I can do that right now and the Posadist subreddit are more of about memes than any substantial political discourse.

You mentioned the issues in reaching out to those that are scientifically trained but I also think of the problems with those that are “politically trained” and have read their theory. They are also equally susceptible to not hearing what I have to say, if I did speak completely without filter, and many of those anarchists or leftcoms tend to be also very politically trained and indoctrinated in their own political doctrines.
    This is part of the sectarianism that is endemic up to today within the radical Left.
    Those that tend to identify more strongly with a specific political tendency may be harder to be convinced than those who don’t, so in the process I may have to use more layman’s language, which should be the wiser thing to do, rather than go use the leftist phraseologies that not a lot of people will understand.

In the end, I just want to clarify that I am not trying to create a leftist political project out of your free energy advocacy Wade since we are largely going beyond the “retail politics” of the current Epoch. We are way past such divides right now.

I am just trying to reach out people here with a certain preconceived view on the world in their politics that also largely aligns to the possibility of being receptive to the idea of free energy and how it can be brought to the world.

And this is a little vignette for them.

That the higher-stage communist society that communists, socialists, and anarchists have been looking forward to establish is definitely a possibility through a free energy revolution.

If you look at that link about communist society, look at the fictional examples. See Star Trek and the Culture in there.

Well, it doesn't seem like that they are just fictional if Wade's stuff about free energy is to be believed.

We can get to this society. In fact, if Nikola Tesla is to be believed, we should have been on this society about 100 years ago.

And we can definitely make it happen TODAY, HERE IN OUR LIFETIMES.

We are just not allowed to make it happen.

And for leftist readers, you kind of know why's that the case.

For the "Posadists", you are almost there in knowing why.

At the very least, a free energy revolution implies the end of capitalism as we know it.

That’s a very big thing. Being pro-free energy is by definition, being anti-capitalist.

And if I may be so bold, in my personal definition, the Fifth Epoch definitely is in a communist stage of history.

In the long run, we will see;

No nation-states/countries
    No capitalists and social classes
    No money

But unfortunately, this free energy revolution is not something that can be accomplished through the methods of organization and activism that’s being done today within the wider global Left.

And definitely not reacting to the concept with fear or suspicion or disbelief.

It does seem like that.

I may argue that laying a foundations of a post-capitalist society like Rojava can provide a freer democratic space and economic space that may allow a conversation of free energy to be held but we are not even at that point.

Capitalist control of the world is TOTAL.

The people that owns the means of production, particularly the most important one, ENERGY, is in absolute control of the world.

The interesting thing is that the means of production of FREE ENERGY is the one that they are in absolute control of, and it's the most important component of all factors of production, which is ENERGY, that they are in control of.

Until that the control of that means of production has been taken away from them, the current industrial capitalist Epoch continues.

In a way, these Global Controllers does not even seem to be capitalists, in the traditional sense of the term.

But in a way, we can call them loosely as "free energy capitalists", except that free energy is not exactly something that can be deployed as part of the capitalist mode of production.

They can definitely keep the world addicted to energy sources that they can control in its distribution, though.

But the problem is this and this may sound a little bit Marxist determinist.
    Rojava and the Zapatista territories are autonomous anti-capitalist spaces with a resource base that is mostly Third Epoch and barely has Fourth Epoch technological elements.

They’ve done a tremendous job building an alternative society given the circumstances that they are facing but they can only do much at the end, within conditions of continued energy scarcity.

And we don't have the time to experiment under such conditions.

Not with a planet that wants healing right now.

Even Marx have argued that the best places for proletarian revolutions to be organized and have the chance of success are going to be industrialized economies like America and Western Europe.

Which makes sense.

Unfortunately, the capitalist ruling elites (and possibly the Global Controllers) know this better than the masses.

Chomsky have said this many times regarding the American economic elite. That they are at the very least, “vulgar Marxists”. They know class conflict better and they can do class warfare better.

So maybe doing “class warfare” politics is not the way to confront the Global Controllers, after all.

It seems to be the case since the early 20th century that socialist politics as we knew it is doomed to failure.

We are definitely in such a uniquely interesting period right now in human history.
    In a way, I guess you can say that I am looking for a comrade out there who happens to be kind of like me but is yet to find us.

And this is where I say that I agree with you. A mystical awakening or having a spiritual experience seems a requirement that is needed in this case as part of having those materialist and rationalist blinders removed.

My experience in this is not so significant but I did experience seeing a White Lady ghost back in my college years as I go home via public jeepney transport and I was in the front seat beside the driver when we saw that entity crossing the street.

I don’t think that entity’s a “drug addict” in the words of the driver or someone cosplaying as a White Lady and is attempting a prank on us.

It doesn’t seem to be the case and there is no other explanation that I can conceive about that experience.

Another thing is about faith healing and the proliferation of faith healing here in my country. It’s a well-known destination for Westerners who are looking to have their illnesses healed in alternative ways, after all.

I will not say that I did experience faith healing as someone who’s just been healed, or at least completely healed, of a physical ailment that I had, and still kind of having, but I did experience getting “diagnosed” by another faith healer who was able to find out where do I live, almost to the exact location, which I cannot say that is a coincidence.

Those experiences may not be that substantial and they are not necessarily evidence but they do attest to the reason as to why I am here and how I encountered Wade’s site sometime around March or April 2012 and did not able to brush off the work as “conspiracy theory”.

The White Lady experience happened before I encountered the site but the faith healing happened after I encountered the site and it was right before I joined Avalon.

That one was probably the crux of making the decision of posting for the first time on this site and introducing myself as “SL”.

Looking back at that, Wade even called me "LM" at first before he got to see my second post, with high praises from him that I appreciated deeply at that time.

I probably liked that second post better than my "essay" (which is linked in my signature) because that second post do look more natural and "comprehensivist".

I may do an updated "personal essay" anytime soon or do more personal essays from now on as I learn to integrate more scientific info to what I am doing.

And that post is from a long time ago. That felt like a long time ago.

I was in a different situation back then and in a way, I don’t want to go back to that period of time. Nonetheless, that period may have gave me the crux and the opportunity to decide to finally open an Avalon account and converse with everyone here, after reading Wade’s stuff on this site for a few years before that.

I don’t want to elaborate more on that situation because I don’t want to jinx myself in telling the situation. It’s a bit superstitious of me but I hope you all understand.
    I have my own emotional things to work on privately and that Wade knows a little about.

I wish you all the best and I pray for your well-being in these trying times.
    Please pray for mine too.

Best wishes,

Serg
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 16th April 2021 at 02:30.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

avid (16th April 2021), Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), gord (16th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Reinhard (16th April 2021), Wade Frazier (16th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #9293
    Thanks

Hi Serg:

On those Culture books, too late, as I am already reading the first one. I have a “professional” interest in them, so will read them as the author intended them.

I have interacted with lefties, righties, middlies ( ), and what I eventually understood was that they were all addicted to their frames of reference, and budged very rarely. My target audience is those who eventually awoke to the limitations of their adoptive ideologies, and they can only achieve that through experience, for those honest and sentient enough to compare their ideology to reality, and find their ideologies wanting. I have called them “disillusioned idealists.”

Those from the left are generally ahead of the right and middle, in the evolution of their souls, as they care about something larger than themselves, at least to some degree. But, the prominent ones are often delusional Young Warriors, who believe in coercion (to the outgroup). One reason why I am Ed’s initial biographer is that I never saw him advocate violence. That goes for Brian, too, and Dennis rose above his violent past.

In order to understand how our world works, it is necessary to realize that energy comes first, and everything comes after that, adapts to it, and I don’t care if it is organisms, ecosystems, or societies. That is where scientific literacy comes in, that is one of my primary messages, and people do not need to understand free energy in order to understand that. Epochs two through four did not see any increase in human intelligence, but saw increasingly sophisticated tools, which were always primarily involved with acquiring and using energy (writing and other media are cognitive tools, which are rooted in the energy issue, as usual).

I don’t really care what stripe of “left” it is; you will only find stray individuals who became disillusioned with their adoptive frameworks of reality. That is where the opportunity will be. I have never seen any organization on Earth, which was not already devoted to free energy (and what a mess those are), get onboard with the free energy idea, and those of the “left” nearly always react in Level 2 or Level 3 fashion. Some will end up in Level 4 or Level 8. As you noted, Level 2s are likely where your opportunities will be and, of course, Level 0s, but chumming through Level 0s is a very thankless task.

I eventually realized how threatened people felt about the idea of free energy, as it does not take much mental horsepower to begin to understand that free energy means the end of the world as we know it, and people almost universally react with fear. They won’t begin to understand until the Fifth Epoch arrives, that is normal, and I relinquished any judgment of it long ago.

My work is for the awake and awakening, and there are not many of them on Earth today. Those are just the numbers. I’ll get a little more specific on the problems with reaching lefties in coming posts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th April 2021 at 15:11.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th April 2021), Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), Bluegreen (16th April 2021), gord (17th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Mare (16th April 2021), Mike (16th April 2021), Reinhard (16th April 2021), Servant Limestone (16th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #9294
    Thanks

Hi:

I am getting questions on why I am not getting the COVID vaccine. This is a pretty good summary of a number of the issues, and here (with more links) is what I referred to before, on why somebody might not step up for their vaccine. These new vaccines are not like previous ones, which lodged disease into a body, to force an autoimmune condition. These vaccines do something different: they force the patients to produce spike proteins that supposedly train the immune system to recognize the coronavirus. So, those won’t prevent virus transmission or even getting COVID, but just train your body to fight it better, in theory. God only knows what the long-term impact of these new technologies will be.

COVID is only a dire threat to people over 60 years old (and especially over 80), and virtually all COVID fatalities are not dying of COVID, but they were already unhealthy (“co-morbidities”), and COVID was the coup de grâce. This may well “pull forward” total fatalities, so that the USA will have below “normal” deaths in 2021-2022.

The two most visible vaccine advocates, Fauci and Gates, both have conflicts of interest, as they have financial interests in the vaccines. A third of Americans today believe that Fauci is a Big Pharma flack.

In that Chernobyl book that I recently read, the author wrote of the corruption of WHO, and many have pointed out its interest-conflicted stances. The NGOs are all corrupted, to one level or another, as the vested interests captured them, or they succumbed to the internal corruption of survival, first, and then they lose sight of their mission. That is partly why approaching NGOs on the free energy issue is futile.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th April 2021 at 19:02.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (17th April 2021), Constance (16th April 2021), earthdreamer (20th April 2021), gord (17th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Reinhard (16th April 2021), Servant Limestone (16th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #9295
    Thanks

Hi Wade:

Those on Level 2 and 3 is definitely the target audience of my little project and raising them to at least Level 4 on the process to qualify is the goal.

And it's up to them to explore more from that stage.

But in many online communities, deliberately raising awareness of even the idea of free energy is a condition for warns/kicks/bans.

And to thread the needle in these communities by providing an opening of the possibility of vaguely discussing the issue is the trick.

I want to see their receptibility of the concept for myself.

So the possibility of not being able to meet a single person whose awareness will be raised by the discussions I may initiate or insert into ongoing discussions is very high. And those reading my posts will also have to do the work themselves to even get towards our discussions here and it took me a combination of time and certain life experiences and happenstance (which may not be the case to be honest) in order to get to your work.

And it still took me 3 years after encountering your work to even get into this forum and start a conversation and it's already 6 years from that time when I started here.

The numbers are not encouraging for me but I accept the challenge, I think.

I just thought that I just have to make an attempt. And it's not really even attempting since I am not going all out.
    You did it yourself for many years and it didn't work. It didn't work for Brian either.

It will probably not work for me too. If I don't go all out, even more so.

But in the process of doing so, I know that I will learn more about the topics related to your work for myself too so that's why I want to try. There's a motivating factor in that.

I guess wish me luck.

Hope to get a comrade that will discuss their own life story here and say that they found me or someone like me somewhere along the way within the Internet and it started their own journey and discovery about the topic.

Who knows.

Serg.
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 16th April 2021 at 20:40.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), gord (17th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Wade Frazier (16th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #9296
    Thanks

Hi Serg:

I have the highest respect for the learning that experience provides, particularly for something as monumental as this. Yes, find out for yourself, and I wish you the best for it. Oh boy, I think about my early days with Dennis, soon after I became his partner, and those were among my life’s happiest days, before reality began to sink in.

I have published a picture that I found in the seats, as I cleaned up after our first Greatest Energy Show on Earth. I emailed it to Dennis long ago, and when I visited him in 2013, he had that picture framed in his office. We could both laugh about it. Oh, those were such days of innocence for us. After the first shows, Dennis began his “dealer” concept, and he was looking for salesmen. There was a small group on fire, who worked a home show, and I wish I could remember the name of one young man, about my age back then, who also got his father involved. They were all from New Hampshire, as Massachusetts almost completely ignored us. That young man arranged for the interview that Dennis and I had at that radio station.

Anyway, soon before we left for Ventura, I called that young man, probably to announce something we were doing, and I had the first of many painful conversations that I would have over the years, with people who had joined up with our efforts, and had their lives impacted, and wrecked often enough. That young man’s life was not ruined, not in a few months of trying to rile up the masses, but he talked about what had happened in his life, and how painful it was. That was one of my gentle previews of what lied ahead for me.

Fast forward a decade, to when Brian published his first free energy book, and I became his biggest fan. Brian was going to play the Paul Revere of Free Energy, and began his ride just as Dennis began barnstorming the USA. Oh, what a year that was, and I looked forward to hearing how Brian’s ride went. In our epic note-trading session, I got to hear about it. Nobody was home, anywhere.

Fast forward 20 years, and one of my pupils decided to pursue a new direction in his formal studies, and joined a “progressive” university in California, of all places, and he was going to spread the gospel of free energy to his fellow students and faculty. I repeatedly warned him about it, but he had to do it. He learned that lesson, too. He was nearly expelled for his free energy proselytizing at that “progressive” university.

In between those sign-post vignettes are thousands of reactions that I have fielded over the years.

So, you will be in good company, sallying forth like you plan to. If you “convert” a Level 3, you will win the salesman of the century award. They are the most dug in of all. The typical Level 3 reaction is long these lines:

“Free energy is contrary to the laws of physics and therefore impossible, and the tales of suppression can be safely dismissed as a conspiracy theory. It is good thing, too, because if we ever had free energy, we would only wipe ourselves out with it [a little Level 5 thrown in for good measure].”

I think that Level 2s represent your best shot, or Level 0s in “progressive” venues, but to save a Level 0 from quickly becoming a Level 1, 2, or 3 is not easy, and Level 4 or 8 is almost always the best that you can hope for. The NEM folks are Level 10s, but that was largely beaten out of me by the end of 1988 (my second stint with Dennis and my NEM experience removed all lingering doubts) when I had learned my journey’s primary lesson, which explains all of those levels where people get stuck (other than Level 12).

I’ll be here, if you need to lick your wounds.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th April 2021 at 21:50.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), gord (17th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Servant Limestone (17th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #9297
    Thanks

Hi:

It is fairy tale time again!

My life doesn’t get any better than taking my wife out hiking in the high season, and spring in the local mountains qualifies. We went out yesterday, and I asked my wife to be on the lookout for leprechauns. Well, no leprechauns, but she came close.

The hike began with saying hi to the ducks that adopted a pond on the mountain. In more than 20 years of hiking past that pond hundreds of times, this is first time that I have seen waterfowl live in that pond.

The trilliums, violets, and other flowers abound right now, and the next two months are hard to believe, in their fairy-tale lushness. A little ways up my favorite trail on that mountain, a robin began to “lead” us down the trail. Over the years, I have seen birds do that a number of times. Sometimes, they are beggars like camp robbers, but the robin just seemed curious. It would hop along the trail in front of me, fly to a nearby tree to watch, then back onto the trail again ahead of me, then fly off again. It did that for a while, and I eventually stopped looking for it. But a half-mile from where I last saw it, it popped up again on the trail ahead of me. Just then, as I pointed out the robin to my wife, she said that something big was also moving in the forest. A few yards later, she pointed it out to me: it was an owl, maybe 50 feet away. It was the same time of day when I saw that owl while coming back from a hike in 2016, when they begin hunting in the fading light of the late afternoon. It is the first time I have seen an owl on that mountain. I played paparazzi with that owl, and some of the pics are attached.

No leprechauns, that but that will do for now.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	owl tiger 4-16-21.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	46588   Click image for larger version

Name:	trilium tiger 4-16-21.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	46589   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 4-16-21.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	260.1 KB
ID:	46590   Click image for larger version

Name:	robin 4-16-21.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	46591  

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (17th April 2021), Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Constance (17th April 2021), gord (17th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Mike (20th April 2021), onawah (20th April 2021), Satori (17th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #9298
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to reaching the left

In end, I don’t care what political stripe people come from, what nation, what ethnicity, and so on. My message is pretty simple:

That really is about it. Getting there has been the hard part for people, and my work is intended to assist that process, for those that want to get there. Once they get there, they can help with what I am doing.

Seems pretty simple, right?

Almost nobody on Earth has ever achieved those understandings, but I seek the few who can. I have outlined the qualities of the people I have encountered who moved up that curve, to one degree or another, I have gone into some detail on them, and that ranking will never change.

Every group that I ever encountered, and nearly every person, had allegiance to beliefs that short-circuited the process of achieving that awareness, and Greer stated it well long ago. I have called it an addiction to scarcity, but it may be more accurate to state that it is an addiction to scarcity-based beliefs, because that is how they survived.

Each group and person has their own idiosyncratic addictions to scarcity, but scarcity is what they all have in common. The solution is to think abundantly, and virtually nobody on Earth has done that. I’ll soon get into detail on the left’s challenges to thinking abundantly.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), kfm27917 (21st April 2021), kudzy (22nd May 2021), Mike (20th April 2021), onawah (20th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #9299
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,608 times in 20,703 posts

At this point, it would seem that endless free energy will be needed in order to reach most of them!
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Constance (20th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), Mike (20th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), Wade Frazier (20th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #9300
    Thanks

Hi Onawah:

You are right. Far more than 99% of humanity will have to experience the reality before they begin to understand, and that is normal. I seek the freaks.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Constance (20th April 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), kudzy (22nd May 2021), Mike (20th April 2021), onawah (21st April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 536 FirstFirst 1 365 415 455 465 475 515 536 LastLast