Results 9,301 to 9,320 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9301
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

To that funny little exchange that I had with Onawah, I have written it many times before, that if I had not met Dennis, I would not have much worth saying. I would have likely been among the 99%+ that needed to have free energy delivered into my life before I would have begun to understand. But, I got “lucky.”

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st April 2021), Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Constance (20th April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), Mike (20th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), sunflower (9th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #9302
    Thanks

Hi:

On the Left, here is where they are, as far as how close they are to understanding my message.

Those are virtuous traits. The population management ideologies herd people. The social managers are the masters of using them, to stampede the masses this way and that, and over the cliff often enough. One reason why Dennis’s efforts were doomed was because he appealed to all three ideologies. Allegiance to those ideologies requires the relinquishment of some sentience, but the reward is in-group membership, as it plays on human sociality. Above all else, it is an integrity issue, and the Left is farther along than the Right is, in general.

The Left is largely comprised of professionals, there are many scientists in those ranks, so scientific literacy is relatively high. They are not taken in, for example, by the hydrocarbon lobby‘s Global Warming disinformation campaigns.

They tend to have some kind of understanding of the relationship of energy and economy, because of their scientific literacy. They tend to support “progressive” causes, such as medical care for all, ending homelessness, supporting environmental organizations, and so on. They correctly realize that the conspiracists on the right are a crazed lot, and have little use for New Age stuff, which is largely narcissistic tripe.

That largely sums up what is good about the Left, and those virtues allow them to avoid the many mind-traps that snare so many.

My next post will deal with the Left’s limitations, which have prevented them from understanding my message, or even caring much about it. I’ll also have to distinguish between the liberal and radical left, as the radical left is far ahead in ways, over the liberal left, but also, in ways, they are the most trapped in their paradigms, which is a hazard of being so smart. Smart cult members are the hardest to deprogram.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st April 2021 at 14:12.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st April 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Chris Gilbert (21st April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Reinhard (21st April 2021), Servant Limestone (2nd May 2021), wegge (21st April 2021)

5. Link to Post #9303
    Thanks

Hi:

Jane Goodall encountered “waterfall displays” and rain dances among the chimps, and it seems that the human connection to spirituality, ritual, and religion runs pretty deeply. So, it is no great surprise that with the rise of science, there has been a movement to turn it into a religion, known as scientism today. Materialism, rationalism, and its variants such as atheism are all religions, in a sense. Those quasi-religions, just like organized religions, have been turned into methods of social control. Bucky Fuller remarked that science was a slave profession, and that scientists were naïve and failed to see the big picture, by design. And just like with organized religion, those quasi-religions of this Epoch are based on false foundations. At age 16, I had spectacular demonstrations that the materialist models of consciousness are false. Brian had a similar experience, five years later, and little did we know it at the time, but it ruined us as mainstream scientists.

To one degree or another, all of my fellow free energy travelers had similar mystical awakenings, always based on our experiences, not any teachings or literature reviews. We were almost all scientists or scientists-in-training, and we could no longer drink the Kool-Aid of our scientific conditioning. The greatest scientists had a mystical bent, and it is the hack class, of people such as Carl Sagan and Richard Dawkins, who have tried to turn science into a religion, and the new Inquisition’s foot soldiers have been the “skeptics.” I consider organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise, after repeated unpleasant encounters with them, and I even had my own stalker, as did Brian. McLuhan kind of gives the “skeptics” a pass, noting that their religious fervor prevents them from acting rationally. Ed noted something similar with journalists, using explanations such as “internalized values,” which made them blind to reality. Brian noted the crazed reactions to the idea of free energy that he received from the world’s leading scientists and intellectuals, he began openly wondering if humanity is a sentient species, and it is a fair question. I consider humanity a semi-sentient species: the potential is there, but it is rarely realized. I eventually generalized what we encountered, and called all of those crazed denials and the like an addiction to scarcity. Amazingly, the Left is as trapped, and maybe more so, than the Right and “middle.”

It really got weird when we approached so-called environmentalists, who were actually familiar with the free energy idea, but treated it like the enemy. All free energy newcomers think that environmentalists would be natural allies, to only be stunned to witness their reactions.

I have been doing a lot of recent study on the Scientific and Industrial revolutions, and the rise of science is a historically contingent event, like all events, and the path that science has taken was by no means preordained or all that logical, but it has worked well enough to complement the Industrial Revolution. But turning it into a religion is missing the mark. The Fifth Epoch’s science will only have a vague resemblance to today’s version of it.

Back in early 2003, soon after I read Bucky’s work, not long before Brian invited me to help found NEM, I encountered Richard Heinberg’s work, and was thus introduced to the Peak Oilers. Heinberg, unlike any other Peak Oiler that I have since encountered, actually mentioned free energy, in a semi-ridiculing way, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and contacted him. That “maverick” inventor that he mentioned was Sparky Sweet, and I knew the inside story on him. I was eager to introduce him to free energy advocates, Brian most importantly, but Heinberg did not want to hear any of it, and became a prophet of doom instead. His interest in free energy was feigned. Over the next two years, Heinberg was feted as a VIP in “progressive” circles, while Brian was shut out of the very same venues. It was bizarre, but highlighted the Left’s limitations. They would rather beat the drums of doom and austerity over even hearing of the solution that dwarfs all others.

A couple of years later, I approached the father of the free software movement, once again thinking that maybe I had found another natural ally, but I could not have been more wrong, and that father, who is a lot smarter than I am, was so impervious to the idea that he became my classic case of what I called a Level 3, entrenched in his scientism and rationalism. Free energy is “contrary to the laws of physics,” and therefore impossible, and tales of suppression are easily dismissed “conspiracy theories.” I was actually kind of happy to see leading voices of the radical left announce the Left’s ideological aversion to the idea of conspiracies, global controllers, and the like. In short, free energy and its organized suppression conflicts with their faith in how the world works. The so-called “left” has long been ensnared in their ideological straightjackets, and I gave up trying to reach them long ago.

As with psychic ability, I know that free energy technology is here, and it was initially incredible to see the stonewall resistance to even exploring any of that reality, even considering it for a second.

Part of the problem is that this subject matter has been trampled on by the crazed conspiracists, and the QAnon phenomenon is only the latest manifestation of it. I suspect that some of those conspiracists are on the payroll, as they spin their tabloid-conspiratorial yarns, which never have a shred of evidence to support them, and quite a few of them have “intelligence” connections. It serves to muddy the waters.

So, navigating between the often “sophisticated” denial of the “left” and the crazed conspiracism of the “right” is no easy task for free energy newcomers. I have more to write on this subject, and there is no group on Earth that is not already devoted to the idea of free energy (and what a mess they are, as they do more harm than good) that is receptive to free energy. The best that can be done in this milieu is to find what I call “disillusioned idealists,” who finally came to understand the Big Lies of their indoctrination and conditioning, whatever walk of life they came from, and I don’t care if it is from left, right, or center, even though the “left” has discarded the obvious lies.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd April 2021 at 14:53.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2021), Constance (22nd April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Mare (22nd April 2021), Reinhard (23rd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #9304
    Thanks

Hi:

These are strange times indeed, when the American military makes its interest in UFOs clear, and the mainstream media takes scientists and Silicon Valley to task for their outright disinterest in the matter. That NBC article’s quote of Woolsey is “interesting,” and I’ll buy Greer’s account of his meeting with Woolsey when he ran the CIA.

Part of the scientific disinterest is likely related to the advice that the Brookings Institute gave to NASA. The idea of ETs and their technologies blows scientists out of the water. Brian had his own life-shortening encounter with the American military over the UFO issue, and Greer later named the involved officials. My pal got a peek into Godzilla’s Golden Hoard in Greer’s early days of his Disclosure Project effort, and there is far, far more happening than meets the eye today.

That Elon Musk quote in that NBC article is typical, and also covers their replies to the idea of free energy. They are either incredibly naïve or are in on it in some way. These are surreal times to live in.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd April 2021 at 19:30.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (22nd April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Reinhard (23rd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #9305
    Thanks

Hi:

The so-called “left” has many flavors, including liberals and radicals. There are Marxist strains, we have Antifa today, and they are the same tribe that was called the Black Bloc a generation ago, comprised of delusional Young Warriors. There are environmentalists of various stripes, homeless advocates, animals rights activists, organic farmers, NGO people, churches with social improvement agendas, New Agey “progressives,” those whom I consider enlightened activists, such as the Buddhist David Edwards, those who feed and educate the world’s poor, and so on. Some just cut checks to their favorite causes, while others are in the trenches. Some are academics, such as Ed, Noam, and Howard, while others establish organizations such as ZNet and South End Press, as Michael Albert and Lydia Sergeant did. Noam and Ed spent their lives exposing “liberals” as merely imperialists with more “humanitarian” rhetoric.

I have interacted with most of them over the years. Some were heroic, such as Howard, Ed was a saint, and Noam has been the world’s leading intellectual for more than 50 years. But other than Noam’s gracious reply in 1992, I have never gotten any traction with anybody in the so-called Left, and oh, have I tried. As one pal recently told me, it is like everybody has an allergic reaction to the idea of free energy and abundance. Brian encountered the same denial/resistance/indifference, and he had access to the tops of the world’s leading academic, scientific, and “progressive” organizations.

As Serg and I discussed, the opportunities may be mostly with the Level 2s, who are not as entrenched in their indoctrination and conditioning. My experience has been that the Level 3s are arguably the most defended against the idea of free energy.

As I have written, during my studies for writing my big essay, when I developed my Epochal framework, it became very clear to me that nobody ever anticipated a new Epoch before. In fact, the coming Epoch was always unimaginable to the people living before the Epochal transition. That helped me arrive at two understandings:
    • I became far more sympathetic to people who reacted in denial and fear to the idea of free energy; I relinquished any judgement of the situation long ago, and that realization only reinforced that decision; they will only begin to wake up when the Fifth Epoch is here, and that is normal; I leave them to their slumbers;
    • I realized how rare the people are whom I seek.

We have advantages over prior Epochal transitions, as some are imagining it, in various ways. But time is also short, as we stand on the edge of the abyss.

I found that the addiction to scarcity, which all ideological adherents have in common, and I don’t care what the ideology is, is baked very deeply into the human psyche, as Bucky noted, and almost nobody has what it takes to break out of it, which begins in the heart. In a world of scarcity and fear, finding people who truly care is like hunting for needles in haystacks, and nearly everybody is content to hack at branches, if they hack at all. It is just what it is, and those are just the numbers. Humanity is on the brink of demonstrating that we are a truly sentient species, or it will be a long slide back to the bottom of the hill, probably taking most of the ecosystems with us, to start over.

The Left is farther along the awakening curve than either the right or middle, which is why I have spent so much time trying to crack that nut. But, I finally realized that the people I seek have to have awakened past all ideologies to be any good for what I am doing. A discriminating scientific perspective is valuable, but too many scientists and science worshippers miss the mark when their beginning and end is that “skeptical” approach. Flashes of insight, and skepticism toward science’s assumptions, are where the big progress comes from, which seems lost on organized skepticism.

So, I see the Left’s issues as only a special case of what the adherents of all of today’s dominant ideologies have in common: scarcity and fear. Only abundance and love can initiate the Fifth Epoch.

This post will wrap up my “Reaching the Left” thread for now, but I see occasional posts adding to it.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Reinhard (23rd April 2021), Servant Limestone (2nd May 2021)

11. Link to Post #9306
    Thanks

Hi:

I wash hiking with a pal yesterday, and when we got to the part of the trail where my wife spotted that owl, my pal heard something, looked up, and there the owl was. I snapped a bunch of the owl looking down on us. It looks like it is the owl’s territory for now, that scourge of rodents.

At the duck pond, for the first time, the drake was alone, which likely means that the hen is sitting on her eggs, and that pond will have a little navy on it soon.

The ferns and flowers are exploding right now, in this fairy tale spring on the mountain. Somebody has to document it!

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	owl 4-22-21 1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	46620   Click image for larger version

Name:	duck 4-22-21.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	46621   Click image for larger version

Name:	trilium 4-20-21.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	255.7 KB
ID:	46622   Click image for larger version

Name:	bleeding hearts 4-22-21.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	46623  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd April 2021 at 16:01.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (23rd April 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th April 2021), Constance (23rd April 2021), Gracy (23rd April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), Reinhard (26th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #9307
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently mentioned the “allergic reaction” that people have to the idea of free energy. Denial and fear are by far the most common reactions. Those are the safest reactions, on an individual level, as it keeps people out of trouble, although that denial and fear is also what keeps free energy at the margins.

The problems really begin when people get past denial, fear, or lazy acceptance. I have started a thread on what has not worked, and productive reactions to the free energy idea have been few and far between.

My doubts about the businessman’s approach began when I saw what happened in Seattle. When I witnessed repeated attempts to steal our companies, by our business associates, the capitalistic reality really began to dawn on me, and when the dust finally settled in Ventura, I had strong doubts about the businessman’s approach to free energy, which became a certainty during my second stint with Dennis.

I joined up with Brian’s effort, and that was the last time that I will ever be involved with a mass movement approach. The entire free energy field is a state of arrested development, and I finally came to realize that giving away free energy is the only path with a prayer. Otherwise, nearly everybody turns into Orcs lusting after the One Ring, and the efforts collapse in bloodbaths, before any organized suppression even needs to be applied. This path that I am taking is unique, I hope to have another 30 good years left, and I hope to devote all of them to this Epochal task. My effort is really just beginning.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th April 2021 at 23:25.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th April 2021), Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Constance (25th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), Reinhard (26th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #9308
    Thanks

Hi:

Time for a little more on the pandemic. This is a trivial pandemic, historically speaking. The last pandemic that reached this kind of global response was the influenza pandemic of 1918, which killed at least 40 times the proportion of the global population that this coronavirus has. The 1918 pandemic killed my wife’s great grandmother and crippled my grandfather. If you are healthy and under 70 years old, your risk of dying in this pandemic is nil. Nearly 80% of the American COVID hospital admissions have been for overweight and obese people, in history’s fattest nation, and 94% of the so-called COVID deaths have been due to the “comorbidities” of obesity and poor health.

The pandemic deaths have been real, with American deaths up by 15% in 2020. I suspect that deaths will be below normal in the next few years, as deaths were “pulled forward” by this pandemic.

Even the mainstream media is admitting that the American media response was politically motivated fear mongering. If there is a silver lining to this pandemic, the USA may be on the way to solving its homelessness problem. It was always easily solvable, in history’s richest and most powerful nation, and maybe it finally became a priority. It looks like racism and bigotry are finally on the table in the USA, in a way they have not been since the 1960s, and we’ll see how it goes. Maybe we’ll stop inflicting genocides across the world, but the imperial interests are deeply entrenched in the USA, as history’s greatest killing machine keeps on rolling, with scarcely a murmur of dissent in my great nation.

Already, we are hearing about annual COVID vaccinations, as the cash registers sing for the medical racket. I won’t be lining up to get my COVID vaccine.

As with all infectious diseases, vaccination had no discernable impact on the declines in mortality since the 1800s, including influenza, and influenza deaths have actually increased since the introduction of flu shots.

In the Fifth Epoch, medicine will look almost nothing like today’s Western medical establishment. It will look something like this.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th April 2021 at 15:44.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (26th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th April 2021), Constance (26th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), kudzy (23rd May 2021), Reinhard (27th April 2021), Trisher (29th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9309
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have stated, I could write all day, every day, just on current events that are related to my work, but I need to get other work done. But I’ll mention a few germane articles that I recently read.

Here is one on a Hollywood scam that fleeced the flock for several hundred million dollars. It was the same kind of stuff that my filmmaker friend encountered back in the 1980s, which he called Hollywood’s “slime factor.” He no longer lives in California.

Back in the 1990s, I became familiar with the Abu Jamal case (I am still not sure if he was innocent or not (I have an inside connection with his most prominent attorney), but that is beside the point), and Mr. Skeptic, with the typical “skeptical” acumen, called human rights groups trying to prevent his execution a “hate group.” That was fairly typical for his brand of “skepticism.” Abu Jamal was associated with MOVE, which the Philadelphia police firebombed in 1985, which burned down an entire neighborhood and killed a bunch of people. I just read this NPR article, and just like the “pioneers” did with the Indians, the bones of two children murdered in that bombing were kept as “trophies,” which have now been lost. With BLM and the like, stories like these are coming to light. This isn’t some barbarity from the 19th century, but in my lifetime.

I have written a great deal about whistleblowers and the evil treatment meted out to Julian Assange. One of his supporters faces prison, in the kangaroo court environment in the UK, for his courtroom reporting. He is one of the most prominent voices on the Philip Cross affair, as Cross has free reign to libel people at Wikipedia. This is how the West’s “justice” systems work, as I know all too well. Here is an article on current whistleblowers in the USA and what their status is. I am not counting on much from Uncle Joe.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Chris Gilbert (27th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Reinhard (27th April 2021), Trisher (29th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #9310
    Thanks

Traffic time! This thread will go over 3.2 million views today.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), gord (29th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), Reinhard (27th April 2021), Servant Limestone (2nd May 2021), Trisher (29th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #9311
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, in medicine, there is a concept of risk reduction, both absolute and relative. Absolute is the difference in outcomes by being treated or not by something, like a vaccine, antibiotic, chemotherapy, surgery, etc. The absolute risk reduction with our ballyhooed vaccines is about 1%, which means that the vaccine reduces the risk of getting COVID by 1%. But all anybody hears is the relative risk reduction of 94-95% (from a 2% chance to a 1% chance). That is misleading marketing.

This is one of many problems with the COVID vaccines.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th April 2021 at 17:52.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th April 2021), Bill Ryan (27th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Reinhard (27th April 2021), Trisher (29th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #9312
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a Brian post. I have written about that NASA fangirl who wrote several articles about Brian. I have written a little about a fellow member of Brian’s astronaut group, Philip Chapman. I was looking to see if she wrote more about Brian, and I saw her write about Chapman’s death this month, and Michael Collins died this month. By the end of this decade, there will be very few 1960s astronauts still alive, how time flies.

In all of the Mars settlement talk in the past decade, I have yet to see anybody mention Brian, who is still the only human officially asked/ordered to go to another planet. On that note, I just read these articles (1, 2) on colonizing Titan. How about making the Fifth Epoch happen, first? Then those goals would be easily met, as we become a spacefaring civilization. Strange days.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th April 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Harmony (1st May 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Reinhard (29th April 2021), Trisher (29th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #9313
    Thanks

Hi:

Noam gave an interview in the New York Times last week, which is amazing. I read the text version of it.

The Times has marginalized Noam since the 1960s, and you won’t see any discussion of Manufacturing Consent in the interview. 

That interview is classic Noam, on his anarchist ideas.  But I want to show how even Noam is boxed into the framework of scarcity

I know that Noam has heard of free energy, from me, if from nobody else.  You can also see that Noam has bought vaccinations, hook, line, and sinker.  I haven’t.  What Noam does not seem to realize is that science has been corrupted by the same dynamics that corrupted the media.  But Noam is a child of the Enlightenment, so is trapped in its ideologies.  If somebody as great as Noam is stuck there, what are my chances of building the choir?  Well, I like my chances, but I don’t kid myself that those people are standing on every street corner.  I accepted that long ago

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th April 2021 at 16:56.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (30th April 2021), gord (30th April 2021), Harmony (1st May 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Reinhard (7th May 2021), Servant Limestone (2nd May 2021), Trisher (2nd May 2021)

27. Link to Post #9314
    Thanks

Hi:

I can’t exaggerate what the woods are like this time of year. On my favorite local trail, there is a wonder every few minutes. It can be woodpeckers, bucks, ducks, owls, robins, squirrels, mice, etc., on the vertebrate front, beetles and millipedes on the arthropod front, and the plants are something right out of a fairy tale. Some pals have encountered bears (cub, yearling, adult) on that mountain, but I have yet to.

One perk of living in the Bill Gates bubble is that our town is a little world’s fair, as nerds the world over live here. One of our neighbors is a Hungarian family, their children were born and raised here, but they are moving back to Hungary, at least for a few years, to give their children that experience. I have picked up my mail next to their house for nearly a decade. Not many people can recognize what the wooden sculpture on their porch is, but I do: a morel mushroom, attached.

I first encountered morels when I lived in Ohio. Morels are delicacies, and are particularly popular in nations such as Hungary. This time of year, if you know where to look, you can find morels, but they are extremely rare here. In the past 15 years, I have encountered morels in two spots on my favorite trail, but had not seen any for a decade or so. I saw them at this time of the spring. So, a couple of days ago, I decided to look for morels, to show my neighbors before they moved away, and the first spot that I looked at, lo and behold, there one was, the biggest I ever saw.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	morel 3-21.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	46645   Click image for larger version

Name:	trilium bug 4-21.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	46646   Click image for larger version

Name:	morel 4-30-21.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	249.5 KB
ID:	46647   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger trail 4-21.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	250.4 KB
ID:	46648  

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Bluegreen (3rd May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd May 2021), Gracy (1st May 2021), Harmony (1st May 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Krist (1st May 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), Servant Limestone (2nd May 2021), Trisher (2nd May 2021)

29. Link to Post #9315
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a pandemic post. Just yesterday, I saw that Barack Obama did a PSA to get teenagers vaccinated. In England, the chances of a teenager catching COVID and dying of it are less than one-in-a-million. The same goes for all teenagers in the West. It is a risk far less than the risk of dying by a lightning strike, and also, the children that are dying, like adults, are already unhealthy and primarily dying of “comorbidities.” The chance of a healthy American teenager dying of COVID is way less than the chance of dying by a lightning strike, so this push to vaccinate teenagers is truly insane, and arguably evil. Those vaccines are completely experimental today, to make the assurances even more ludicrous.

Another problem for vaccination advocates is that celebrity vaccine recipients, who get vaccinated with great fanfare, to assure the masses, are dying right after they get the vaccines. It happened with Hank Aaron, and recently happened with an actor in India, who died the day after he famously got vaccinated. In both cases, the authorities and media debunk the idea that they died of the vaccine, but they don’t have a leg to stand on. Aaron’s body was not even examined before the “no-connection” announcement was trumpeted, and vaccine damage is nearly impossible to diagnose.

In the case of the Indian actor, he died how many of the vaccine recipients are dying, by heart attack or stroke, which are both artery occlusions. So, the announcements from the authorities and media are fraudulent, as usual. As these women discuss, these deaths are a real problem for pro-vaccine propagandists.

Even the Federal Reserve is getting into the act, and everybody who trusts the Fed, raise their hand. The Fed is an outright tool of the elite, and seeing the Fed chairman stump for vaccinations is nearly enough for me to believe the conspiracy theories.

That school in Florida that is asking its faculty to not get vaccinated right now is being treated as the lunatic fringe, but they may be the sane ones.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st May 2021 at 14:25.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd May 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Matthew (3rd May 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), Servant Limestone (2nd May 2021), Trisher (2nd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #9316
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, pals started contacting me about a New Yorker article on UFOs. As I wrote just the other day, this topic has increased in popularity in recent years, with the American military’s increasing disclosures. There is definitely more than meets the eye happening, Greer thinks that it is part of his cosmic false flag scenario, and I won’t deny it.

That article starts with Greer, but Leslie Kean is the article’s focus. I am not going to hold her pedigree against her, but when I see the granddaughter of a politician and daughter of a “philanthropist” get involved, the red flags go up, and I get very cautious (Foster is like that, as are others, such as Laurence Rockefeller, and it is not lost on me that he was Greer’s mentor). In the end, I consider that New Yorker article to be mainstream media (MSM) fluff, which does not even skirt the important issues, but the MSM can’t do anything but that.

As I often state, these situations are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity. I really don’t care what the government and military know, or what the MSM reports on it. The good stuff was privatized long ago. All that you are ever going to see from the government, military, and MSM is limited hang-out stuff or outright disinformation, and I try to not pay attention to it. Here is some of what the New Yorker will never productively engage in the Fourth Epoch:

I could go on and on and on. All that I really care about are those technologies and how to bring them to public awareness and use. The rest is noise. Basically, the MSM will never be where the truth resides on these issues, and I regard all attempts to inform the public through the MSM on these issues to be pure folly.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd May 2021 at 14:28.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (4th May 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd May 2021), Joseph McAree (6th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), kudzy (24th May 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), Servant Limestone (2nd May 2021), Trisher (2nd May 2021)

33. Link to Post #9317
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Wade:

I am assuming that there are certain private interests around that are allowing the conversation about this to occur and the public is now being conditioned to believe in this material.

I mean in a way the general public has already been more acceptive in recent years regarding UFOs, so that kind of helped too.

But too few people are ready to care or to think about the geopolitical implications of these stuff. Too many people are more concerned about their own lives nowadays and more content in their private spaces enjoying the available earthly pleasures and to escape from the harsh reality of our daily lives.

I am afraid of the conditioning that's being done though because this may be in preparation of something that will make the public become mobilized for some Independence Day false-flag operation.

With people busy fighting this new enemy, you will have the military-industrial state ready to start releasing variations of the stuff that GCs have in their secret bases and warehouses, which will be explained through some kind of discovery of "new physics" and stuff, and while the spin-offs may indeed benefit a whole lot of people, this will also accelerate the schemes of most likely, the Black Hat faction of the GCs, in establishing new administrative world government bodies that they will inevitably control from behind the scenes.

I grew up a liberal internationalist and a "World Federalist" but I no longer wish for world government.

I seek the end of ALL governments and nation-states and the transformation of Earth into a literal global village through the technologies of the Fifth Epoch.

I'll accept a Global Council of sorts, composed of enlightened officials.

They may be mostly "spiritual" and telepathic and the like. And don't expect them to make public speeches or attend military parades and those other rituals.

I also don't expect the Global Council to issue directives and decrees and what you call "legislation", though. Not if that Global Council does not have the coercive institutions of state.

That Global Council may have been the closest thing to a "government" by the Fifth Epoch.

They are probably closer to the best spiritual gurus, doctors, psychologists, engineers and guidance counselors of today than any group of politicians, bureaucrats, economists or military officials.

The Global Council will be there to persuade and advise and to guide and if needed, to seek the will of the global community through consensus politics on issues that SHOULD have required referendum by today's standards. It will be an easy thing to do by then gathering 8-10 billion people in a global town meeting; human/cetacean/ET, electronically or telepathically to discuss some issues for an hour or two every month or quarter of the year.

8-10 billion sentients in a Zoom call. 99% of them are distracted doing other tasks while listening or voting or "legislating" or volunteering to do some needed tasks in some part of the solar system.

If there's anything to talk about at all.

It's not that mind-boggling of an idea. At least for me.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of that council will be composed of women or people from the LGBTQI community nowadays.

And I don't expect them to be composed of the current political families of today.

Thanks,

Serg.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

avid (4th May 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2021), Chris Gilbert (4th May 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), kudzy (24th May 2021), Reinhard (2nd May 2021), Wade Frazier (2nd May 2021)

35. Link to Post #9318
    Thanks

Hi:

That was the usual brilliance from Serg. Yes, there will something like a global council, but it will not look anything like governments today. Their only charges will be assuring the wellbeing of humanity and life on Earth. I see peacekeeping grandmothers for a generation or so, until men finally get it. That you even write about government reflects the terrible impacts of governments historically, as people have a natural fear of governments. In the Fifth Epoch, so-called government will greatly diminish in importance, and will eventually be seen as assistants to all. The people drawn to it will indeed be called to serve, and they will be loving and enlightened, and there won’t really be any wealth or power to accrue by being a member of it. They will be greatly respected, as true servants of the common good, but it is something that all people will care about, not just those in “government.”

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (4th May 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (4th May 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), kudzy (24th May 2021), Servant Limestone (2nd May 2021)

37. Link to Post #9319
    Thanks

Hi:

Right around the time that the big tech companies finished what the PropOrNot smear campaign began, the traffic to my site dropped dramatically. I suspect that it impacted my traffic, too. My Ed Herman bio now shows up on page 14 of Google results when Edward S. Herman is googled, when it showed up as the second result two years ago. Something is fishy.

It has been suggested that I don’t see much traffic to my Columbus essay today because it is no longer a radical notion that he is not some kind of hero. There could be something to that, as I don’t see nearly the academic traffic that I used to. That essay had links from a bunch of academic sites, from middle school, high school, and universities. I rarely see that kind of traffic any longer.

Another childhood “hero” of mine is similarly being knocked off his pedestal, kind of. Junípero Serra was literally sainted several years ago. That was a very dubious undertaking. Similar to Columbus’s heroic sheen being tarnished in recent years, Serra is no longer revered in California like he once was (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6).

Similarly, I never thought that I would live to see George Washington’s genocidal Indian policies appear in his Wikipedia bio, but it has in recent years, with even a little balance in it!

So, that is progress of a sort. It is not enough to help many Americans become choir material, but it can’t hurt.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (4th May 2021), Bill Ryan (4th May 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #9320
    Thanks

Hi:

Nicholas Wade wrote an essay on the origin of COVID. Nicholas Wade is not some kind of right-wing kook conspiracist, but a mainstream science writer. I have books of his, and have cited them in my work.

Nicholas Wade’s essay is depressingly familiar, as medical science is riddled with conflicts of interest, and his conclusion reminds me of that Chernobyl book that I recently read. There is no good reason to believe the assurances coming from the medical establishment on COVID’s origin. It may well be an engineered disease.

The vaccine mandates are being challenged, and as I recently wrote about, the 90+% vaccine “effectiveness” being bandied about is highly deceptive.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th May 2021 at 22:10.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), Joseph McAree (9th May 2021), kfm27917 (9th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 536 FirstFirst 1 366 416 456 466 476 516 536 LastLast