Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10001
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Real quickly, I was hiking on a remote part of my favorite local mountain several days ago, and came upon bear tracks, attached. Finding bear tracks and other sign is common in the high country, but is relatively rare on that local mountain. Pals have encountered bears on that mountain, but I never have. This was the closest I have come. Also attached are pics from this morning’s hike, up in the mountains. That territory is where I can encounter bears, cougars, and mountain goats, but did not encounter any of them today. Those encounters can be dicey, so I can do without them.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bear prints tiger 1.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	260.9 KB
ID:	48939   Click image for larger version

Name:	bear prints tiger 2.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	282.2 KB
ID:	48940   Click image for larger version

Name:	hall 5-22.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	48941   Click image for larger version

Name:	hall 5-22-2.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	48942  
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (23rd May 2022), Bluegreen (27th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (28th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th May 2022), Ewan (23rd May 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), Joseph McAree (25th May 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), kudzy (28th May 2022), Orph (23rd May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd May 2022), Trisher (24th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #10002
    Thanks

Hi:

I rarely watch videos, but watched this interview with Greer yesterday. I called those Congressional hearings phony, and Greer had the same opinion. I want to write about something related to what Greer has been doing for 30 years. When Ed Mitchell died, I wrote about him a little. He comes up in Greer’s interview regarding the Admiral Wilson meeting.

I can’t overemphasize my journey’s primary lesson, which has informed all of my efforts since then. Personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and those few with it almost never go into politics, join the military or Wall Street, and other nexuses of wealth and power. None of the billionaire “philanthropists” amassed their fortunes due to their unique virtues. Usually, it was the opposite. Greed fuels corporate America. America’s imperial foreign policy serves corporate America, which controls half of the global economy.

What makes Bill Gates in any way qualified to lead the world’s health organizations? Oh, the Gates stories I could tell. I already had plenty of issues with his brand of “philanthropy,” and after reading Kennedy’s book, I don’t know what Gates could do that would surprise me.

What Greer has been doing since the early 1990s is approach the American government and other organizations. That is not all that he does, but his Disclosure Project is about that. Brian had a self-admitted “co-dependent” relationship with Washington, D.C. The apparently defunct New Energy Movement tried to introduce legislation, banged on the Pentagon’s door, and the like. Dennis approached politicians regularly, wore out his shoes walking up and down Wall Street, and the like. What those all have in common is beseeching the rich and powerful, and expecting them to act with integrity (or appeal to their self-interest). Greer mentioned the “White Hats” in his interview, and we had our encounters with them, but I would call their hats a shade of gray.

There are literally no organizations on Earth fit for the task of helping manifest the Fifth Epoch. They are all stuck in their self-serving frames of reference, but aspirants of all stripes beseech them, bang on their doors, etc. Every single time that people do that, they give away their power, and seek it from those who already amassed it. It is the victim’s approach.

It is time for a creator’s approach, which does not look “out there” for the rich and powerful to act with integrity (and does to try to bait them into serving their self-interest and help out as an unintended side-effect or PR move). It is time to act on our own, not hope and pray for others to act. It is definitely not the easy path, but it may be the only one that can work. It is at least worth trying out, which has been the name of my game for many years.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd May 2022 at 17:45.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (24th May 2022), Bluegreen (27th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (23rd May 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th May 2022), Ewan (24th May 2022), gayle (24th May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), Joseph McAree (25th May 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), Ol' Roy (30th May 2022), Reinhard (27th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd May 2022), Trisher (24th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #10003
    Thanks

Hi:

Once in a great while, I’ll see something that shows some understanding of the energy issue, and also sees the bigger picture a little. Mercola’s article this morning, attached, qualifies. Chris Martenson is one of those financial bloggers that I have written about, and Mercola’s article is basically a recap of one of Martenson’s videos. Martenson understands the EROI concept, and Mercola’s article actually mirrors my post yesterday, on how fruitless it is to think that our governments will in any way solve the existential problems that we face. But the Peak Oilers also are bereft of solutions, as addicted to scarcity as they are. Reshuffling the deck of scarcity is no solution, which is why everything advocated by the mainstream, left, and right today is no solution at all, a Band-Aid on a gaping chest wound at best. There is one way out, and one way only.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th May 2022), Bill Ryan (24th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (25th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (24th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th May 2022), Ewan (24th May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), Joseph McAree (25th May 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), kudzy (28th May 2022), Reinhard (27th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2022), Trisher (24th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #10004
    Thanks

Hi:

As it was hitting the news, my wife came into my office to express her shock at the latest mass shooting in the USA, as things get back to “normal.” On the list of the USA’s most deadly mass shootings, two happened this month, but we have mass shootings every day in the USA. And the Red States, the ones that are fine with executions, forced pregnancies, and the like will also fight any kind of gun control to the end, as their right to take life is sacrosanct. I recently wrote about those strange seeming inconsistencies in their stances.

In The Human Swarm, the author’s focus was on how societies form, operate, and end, from ants to humans. I saw the author accused of being too USA-centric, and I understand, but what struck me was how unique the USA was, among nations. The USA was able to become a continent-wide society because it completely wiped out the previous inhabitants, so erected a kind of blank slate society. Everybody who came to North America left their native societies and made something new. So, our great nation was erected on the back of history’s greatest crime, and that has a great deal to do with our national character.

I am witnessing the disintegration of my local society. I have an account at a site for local residents to post on local events, and nearly every day, somebody who lives near me posts on the thievery that is rampant. Department stores are looted by professionals, parking lots are easy pickings, and the thieves are no longer content to “smash and grab,” but they take your registration and garage door opener to burglarize your home while you are parked. And the “social justice warrior” stuff has made it so that “progressive” politicians have made it so that nobody is even prosecuted. If they are even arrested, they are immediately back on the streets to keep stealing. Amazon, that predatory corporation (which big ones aren’t?), actually closed its office in downtown Seattle, as the violent crime was so great that its employees were at risk.

I no longer hike on some local mountains because the parking lot crime is so great. I only park right next to a homeless camp, which ironically is the safest place to park in the area. Only a hundred yards from where I park, window glass covers the ground from the repeated “smash and grab” operations. And I live in one of the most affluent places on Earth. This week, I read of a local resident who got home from a graveyard shift in the early morning, saw his neighbor’s car with its door open, but he did not recognize the person who had opened the door. When he asked what was going on, he was shot at. One resident recently wrote, “Rome is burning,” and another called our neighborhoods a new “criminal buffet,” as crime rings have come to feast on the area.

And this is while the USA showers a distant nation, with absolutely no relationship to us, with tens of billions of dollars in weaponry, to give Russia its “Vietnam.” Ukrainians are “worthy victims,” while Yemenis are unworthy victims, as we finance their genocide. The greatest force of evil on Earth is American foreign policy, and I doubt that we can divorce our international from domestic thievery and violence. It is all related.

As I have often stated, this is what a world of scarcity and fear looks like. The only solution is abundance, and there is only one way to accomplish that. In the wake of these latest shootings, the media is full of articles on how European nations have avoided it, such as Switzerland, which has a very high rate of gun ownership. When the UK had one school massacre, they ended the problem. Of course, protecting the UK children is selective. A healthy UK child has zero risk of dying from COVID, but a much higher risk of dying from the COVID vaccine. What is wrong with that picture?

For the past 20 years, I have seen right-wingers decry every single large mass shooting as a “false flag,” often within hours of the incident, when nobody could really know. There are indeed many false flags, but our very sick society manufactures most of these events “retail.” Of course, the shooters are nearly invariably men, and I recently saw this on how disenfranchised young men are the problem.

In The Human Swarm, the author noted that amongst the smartest mammals on Earth - chimps, bonobos, elephants, and dolphins - fathers play no social role at all, and all of those species are highly social. Women have motherhood down, from many millions of years of evolutionary adaptation, while men are still figuring out fatherhood. There are vastly more poor fathers than poor mothers. In my great nation, lost young men are turned into killers, and I almost became one. I’ll never play a first-person shooter video game. I have mentioned how I have been watching streaming TV with my wife in recent years, which is a far cry from the network TV that I watched while growing up. But it is hard to find an intelligent American TV show that is not about crime, violence, and death. I am currently watching Bloodline, and recently finished watching the last season of Ozark. Years ago, I stopped watching Breaking Bad in its second season. We will keep watching Succession and The Handmaid’s Tale, and we watched The Walking Dead, but I am not ready to watch the spin-off shows, and even the newest and last season I am going to wait to watch.

It seems like shows anymore are about plumbing the depths of depravity, bad decisions, and violence. A few months back, we finished one series, and there were some other American “intelligent” shows lined up, but I needed to watch some Star Trek. The Next Generation is still probably the closest thing to the Fifth Epoch that I have seen on TV or at the movies, but it still falls short of that. I asked to watch some British shows, and even when they are cop and crime shows (Broadchurch, Grantchester, Happy Valley), they are far gentler fare than American shows (except for Killing Eve, which was a splatterfest). We are Doc Martin fans, so much so that my wife’s sister and her husband stayed for some days this month where the show is made, it happened to be while they were filming the last season, and she took pictures with the actors who play Joe Penhale and Bert Large, who were quite friendly.

Not long ago, I read that the point of fiction and entertainment is to increase human empathy, which is a very interesting idea. But these “smart” American TV shows I doubt fit the bill. Succession does not have one likeable character in it, and my niece said that that was the point. I recently read Craig Murray praise the patriarch in Succession as very true-to-life in politics. Boy, are we ever in big trouble, in many ways, and our “art” reflects it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th May 2022 at 04:35.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th May 2022), Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (27th May 2022), Bluegreen (31st May 2022), Dennis Leahy (27th May 2022), Ewan (27th May 2022), Franny (31st May 2022), Harmony (28th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th May 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), Reinhard (27th May 2022), Rosemarie (28th May 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #10005
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been doing a lot of studying on the First Epoch, in order to write the chapter on it in my upcoming essay. I plan to finish that chapter in the coming month, perhaps sooner, if I am lucky. This morning, I bought two books on the megafauna extinctions, books that reflect the state of the science. Humans did it. There is not much doubt about that, and as my big essay came to the human journey, the science and scholarship became more contentious, because it deals with us. Humans are an in-group, compared to all other species, so solving the megafauna extinction issue is far from a dry scientific topic, but our species is in the dock, on the oldest cold case. There has been great resistance to human agency in many scientific and scholarly corners, and the evidence and analysis have to be digested with that in mind.

Very similarly, there is a raging debate on the origins of warfare. The “hawks” such as Richard Wrangham argue that it goes back to chimps, and is part of our evolutionary heritage, while the “doves” argue that warfare only appeared with the rise of civilization. I am with the hawks on this one. The doves seem to have a visceral denial that humans are naturally violent. Sorry, but humans are. We can also overcome it, as bonobos largely did. It is all about economics, which rides on the energy issue.

I recently wrote on our very sick American culture, and the orgies of violence and greed that seem to define us. I currently live at the epicenter of the trans craze, which I regard as a societal warping that caters to the mentally ill. Mutilating one’s genitalia and removing one’s self from the gene pool in that way, in order to mimic the opposite sex, can in no way be ever called “normal.” It is definitely pathological, but I want to help explain it, as I have before, as part of the challenge of living in the Fourth Epoch, and here comes the Fifth, if we survive that long. Rigid sexual division of labor is particularly something of the Third Epoch, so we see great confusion and battles over the role of men and women in our societies, and some of the confused want to switch sides.

The nature/nurture debate is far from over. I recently read books by scientists on both ends of the spectrum: human nature does not matter, or we will never overcome human nature. It can really be something to see scientists operate from opposite poles. IMO, human nature explains important aspects of our predicament, but the people I seek have overcome important pitfalls of our natures, which is not easy to do, in a world of scarcity and fear.

I have already done it some, and in the coming essay, I will explore the issue in far more depth than I have before. The rise to the Fourth Epoch happened in Europe, and began a thousand years ago with the explosion in watermills. It was the first time that land-based power did not rely on muscles, and it had profound transformative effects on Northwestern Europe, where the water was. Until that rise, the pace of change in human societies was glacially slow. The Acheulean hand ax was made for more than one million years, which reflected a static culture.

The biggest issue that I see with today’s humanity and the prospects for our survival is that people get imbued with beliefs while young, and the vast majority of humans go to their graves with the same beliefs. For almost the entire human journey until now, that worked just fine. Nothing changed much in a human lifetime. War scholars have argued that Alexander the Great might have defeated Napoleon. The only significant technological difference between them was firearms, which likely would have had more of a psychological effect rather than an improvement in violence. Third Epoch civilizations were all basically the same, and they never really changed that much.

Now, change gallops along, and the practice of dying with the beliefs one was raised with no longer works very well. As I have stated plenty, becoming a sentient species is not easy. But all professions, scientists included, cling to their self-serving ideologies, just as all people do. It is a human universal.

I have called the process of critically assessing those beliefs, and modifying or discarding them, awakening. As far as I have seen, awakening can only happen through experience, not a literature review or teaching. Work like mine cannot reach the unawakened. No such work can, and the people I seek have to already be awakened in some way. To the unawakened, my work is seen as either meaningless or a threat to their existence. It took me a long time to understand that, and I dropped any judgment of that long ago. It is just the state of the species, a species that may not last much longer if more of us do not awaken and take action. But first, they need to learn to sing.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th May 2022 at 15:18.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th May 2022), Bill Ryan (28th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (28th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (28th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (29th May 2022), Ewan (29th May 2022), Franny (31st May 2022), Harmony (28th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th May 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), Reinhard (31st May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #10006
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I read an article that made the same point that I recently did: the USA worships violence, and that goes a long way toward explaining our mass shootings.

Our art and sports are often only a little more genteel than Rome’s gladiators. Our “diplomacy” is like Rome’s, which means that we don’t really do diplomacy, the “diplomacy” that we do perform is often fraudulent, and our foreign policy can be so corrupt as to beggar the imagination. Noam and Ed made the point that the incongruities between internal freedom and external mistreatment were common over history, so the USA is far from unique in that regard. In-group and outgroup treatment disparity is as old as social animals.

Glenn Greenwald wrote on the insanity of making mass shootings a political football. As Fuller noted, all political ideologies are based on scarcity (as are all ideologies), and they all spawn violent psychopaths. The only solution is abundance, and there is only one way to accomplish that. Everything else is hacking at branches. Reshuffling the deck of scarcity is no solution at all.

If I see any good news in current events that I often write about, it is that it looks like a nuclear war will not be happening soon. The USA’s chief propaganda organs, the New York Times and Washington Post, have changed their reporting on Ukraine (1, 2), and the American media no longer seems to be stumping for nuclear war. But YouTube is still in high censorship mode, covering up for the empire. The USA is not alone, as the UK covers up the Nazi connection in Ukraine, too.

Bush recently was duped into admitting how the USA reneged on its promise to not expand NATO toward Russia. With Bush’s Freudian confession over invading Iraq, he is making the news a lot these days.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th May 2022 at 14:20.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th May 2022), Bill Ryan (29th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (29th May 2022), Ewan (29th May 2022), Franny (31st May 2022), Harmony (31st May 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), kudzy (29th May 2022), pounamuknight (1st June 2022), Reinhard (31st May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th May 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #10007
    Thanks

Hi:

I just finished First Steps, on bipedal walking, for more First Epoch studies, in preparation for finishing that chapter of my new essay. It is fascinating subject matter, and there are lively scientific controversies around most aspects of the journey to becoming human, from when and why our ancestors became bipedal, to tool use, including the control of fire, and brain growth. Whatever the right answer is, on how we became human, it all revolves around:
    • Energy
    • Intelligence
    • Tools

The entire human journey does. I want to briefly discuss a statistic in that book, which relates to my recent comments on the disintegration of American society. Rome did not fall in a day, and American society has been disintegrating since we reached Peak Oil more than 50 years ago. The global rackets have been going into overdrive lately, as this “pandemic” and Ukraine hysteria shows. Kennedy’s book is a devastating chronicle of what I am calling Medical Racket, 2.0, and there are many statistics that show the disintegration of American health, at the hands of Big Food and Big Pharma in particular.

American life expectancy plummeted in recent years, thanks to Fauci and friends, but a statistic in First Steps hit me between the eyes: Over the past generation, the likelihood of an American woman’s dying in childbirth has increased by 50%. I took a double-take when I read it. The reasons revolve around skyrocketing medical costs, for the medical racket’s worthless interventions, as well as antiabortion activism, which has gotten health clinics for poor women closed. It also falls heavily on women of color, as usual, who are three and four times as likely as white women to die in childbirth. Rome is burning.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th May 2022 at 18:29.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (31st May 2022), Bill Ryan (30th May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (31st May 2022), Dennis Leahy (30th May 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Franny (31st May 2022), Harmony (31st May 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), kudzy (31st May 2022), pounamuknight (1st June 2022), Reinhard (31st May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st May 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #10008
    Thanks

Hi:

I am just going to write occasionally on COVID, as that ship has largely passed, although I still see a lot of masks. I’ll attach a few recent Mercola articles, and want to briefly discuss one issue that Mercola does, which I have discussed before.

The antibody production spurred by vaccines does not mean immunity. I see this like the hardening of enamel from fluoridation, the “responsiveness” of a cancer tumor by attacking it, and the many reactions to drugs, which only manage symptoms and never treat the underlying disease.

The medical racketeers devise treatments that “do something,” but have nothing to do with improving the patient’s health. The enamel hardens, but the teeth begin disintegrating. The tumor reacts, and may even disappear, to only reappear and spread throughout the body with a vengeance. The symptom is temporarily reduced with the drug, but the underlying disease becomes worse and there are more side-effects, which mean more drugs.

Forcing antibody production via vaccines dysregulates the immune system. As the attached Mercola article (“FDA Authorizes Pfizer Boosters for Kids”) stated, the antibody production signals to the immune system that the person is still infected, so the body keeps up with the immune response. That leads to autoimmune conditions, which is the real epidemic in the USA, as autoimmune diseases have skyrocketed over the past 30 years, when American children became vaccine pincushions. Congress specifically instructed Fauci long ago to find out why chronic diseases were skyrocketing, but Fauci never did, as the answer is likely the vaccines he promotes and cashes in on, as well as the skyrocketing junk food in the American diet, which makes the medical racket’s cash registers sing. Americans have the highest medical bills and worst health among industrialized nations. That is totally off the table with Fauci and Gates, as it is all about the drugs and vaccines that they promote and profit from.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st May 2022 at 14:24.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (31st May 2022), Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (1st June 2022), Dennis Leahy (1st June 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Franny (31st May 2022), Harmony (31st May 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), kudzy (31st May 2022), Orph (3rd June 2022), pounamuknight (1st June 2022), Reinhard (31st May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #10009
    Thanks

Traffic time. This thread will reach 3.9 million views today. Next stop, 4 million.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Dennis Leahy (1st June 2022), Franny (5th June 2022), kudzy (1st June 2022), Ol' Roy (1st June 2022), pounamuknight (1st June 2022), Reinhard (31st May 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10010
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I took a hike that has become a spring ritual (1, 2, 3, 4), and had a little too much adventure. For the first time, I hiked it in the afternoon instead of in the morning. The forecast was kind of wacky, from day-to-day, and I decided that yesterday had the best weather window. Well, I was wrong!

This is a La Niña year, which means more snow than normal in the Pacific Northwest, I went a few days earlier than in years past, and was surprised that with a few exceptions near the trailhead, it was too early for most wildflowers. It was probably about two weeks before peak blossoms. So, it was not as colorful as before, and there was a lot of snow still on the ground. But the views were still good, even spectacular. I only saw a dozen people or so on the hike, nobody at all in the last half-mile to the top, and nobody all the way back to the trailhead. But I had a light sprinkle for much of the hike up, and as I got to the top, black clouds came over the valley, dumping rain. I stood on the highest ground for miles in every direction, and what happened next startled me: the sound of thunder. If this storm had been on the west side of the mountains, there would have not been thunder, but this was the east side, and I should have known better.

When I heard the thunder, I went down the mountain as fast as I could. Thunder serenaded me as I looked across the valley at the storm clouds that were dumping rain. I even kind of hunched my shoulders as I went across open ground. That was a little too much adventure for me. Fortunately, the bulk of the storm passed a few miles away.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	teanaway 22 1.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	49025   Click image for larger version

Name:	teanaway 22 2.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	49026   Click image for larger version

Name:	teanaway 22 3.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	49027   Click image for larger version

Name:	teanaway 22 4.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	49028  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st June 2022 at 13:45.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd June 2022), Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), Dennis Leahy (1st June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (2nd June 2022), Ewan (2nd June 2022), Franny (5th June 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), Krist (3rd June 2022), kudzy (1st June 2022), Orph (3rd June 2022), Reinhard (3rd June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #10011
    Thanks

Hi:

This post will be kind of a sequel to the “What are we doing here?” post from Easter. I am regularly battered by events in my life, and I regroup and go back at it. Even for the extremely few who want to understand my message, few can get over the hump. They get stuck in their self-serving ideologies, naïveté, a complete lack of discernment, and the rest. My work is comprehensive, and I pay no homage to any government, least of all my own. States are violent institutions that primarily serve the elite, and that dynamic goes back to the first civilizations. They were all basically the same. Those who come to my work, and even into my circles, often get their ox gored when I don’t see their favorite politician, billionaire “philanthropist,” intellectual game, messianic figure, etc., as The Answer. The classier ones just leave, while others decide to attack me, sometimes criminally, which only reinforces my journey’s primary lesson. It just comes with the territory. I am trying to do this in a way in which my life is not shortened (like those in my life have been), and those who help me are not put at undue risk. It is not an easy path, to put it mildly.

The mainstream is filled with the sleeping, who are herded like lemmings by the social managers, the right is into crazed conspiracism, the left is into its structuralist approach, but they are united in seeing elites as the root of our problems and thinking like victims. New Agers get lost in their naïveté and narcissism, and environmentalists regard the solution to our problems as the enemy. Every group on Earth is first and foremost concerned with its survival, and they rarely leave that orbit, even though they all pretend to. So it is, in a world of scarcity and fear. Almost nobody on Earth is awake in the slightest, and they won’t awaken with talk or study. People only awaken through experience. I don’t expect that humanity will begin to awaken until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and they can have the experience of it.

The right is often obsessed with evil elite plans, both real and imagined, while the left denies that the global elites even exist. Nearly everybody misses the boat of how our world really works, and for the few that allow that free energy is even possible and desirable, they give their power away, beseeching the rich and powerful, clinging to their delusions, and going nowhere.

Not even Dennis understands the Epochal significance of free energy, and if he doesn’t, who does? Long ago, I realized that I sought needles in haystacks, and there are days when my task seems impossible. Impatience is my Achilles heel, and this journey has been teaching me patience. The love and enlightenment approach (AKA the integrity and sentience approach) is the only one that interests me, and may be the only one that will work, so I slog onward, with a goal of building that choir one day. It beats watching TV.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd June 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (3rd June 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2022), Ewan (2nd June 2022), Franny (5th June 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), Krist (3rd June 2022), kudzy (2nd June 2022), Reinhard (3rd June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #10012
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to yesterday’s post, here is my goal with my public writings. This is not new, but this is a succinct version with a little different take, on how it developed over my journey.

I got my energy dreams at age 16, and a voice in my head led me to chasing them. I have never heard of another story like that. Well, it did not turn out as I hoped. When I met Dennis, I had never even heard of free energy. But I soon heard of it, became Dennis’s partner in chasing it, and before I left my home town in 1990, with my life in ruins, I had been awakened.

Before I left my home town, I was made aware of Sparky Sweet’s gizmo. It was the Real McCoy, and Sparky had hell to pay. A few years later, my close friend told me of his underground technology demonstration. Brian brought me into free energy circles for a time, and I heard stories such as Mark’s. I eventually saw Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses describing what my friend saw. Greer reported encounters that made perfect sense to me, and filled in some blanks. Rest assured that the technologies to usher in the Fifth Epoch are older than I am. I have no doubt about that. Just give me free energy and antigravity, and the rest is gravy.

When I left my home town, and have yet to return and don’t plan to, I began my days of study in earnest. I had learned my journey’s primary lesson by then, but there was something I had not yet learned. Personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and I saw it applied to people’s actions, in spades. People are naturally self-serving and corrupt, in a world of scarcity and fear. I began seeing it only a few months into my studies, but like my primary lesson, I resisted that lesson for years: not only do people act corruptly, they think and believe corruptly. This may seem obvious, but it took me a long time to really understand it. I think that my love of the truth had a lot to do with how long it took. It was hard to believe at first, how people denied what was plainly clear, and engaged in all manner of irrational and dishonest artifice to dismiss it. Ed’s work, for instance, was awe-inspiring and undeniable. I had witnessed the dishonest and irrational attacks on his and Noam’s work for many years, usually by “intellectuals,” but even I was surprised by how irrational and fraudulent Wikipedia was, when I tried to remove the libel from Ed’s bio and bring his bio up a few levels on its quality, and the Wikipedia admin was the worst offender.

I think that my first inkling on how people think and believe corruptly was that childhood friend from my home town. I sent him a copy of Unreliable Sources, but he never stopped parroting the TV news. It wasn’t just that he was stupid, but he actively cultivated his stupidity, if it helped him fit in. The last time I saw him, in 1998, he literally admonished me for not seeking the safety of the herd. He eventually committed a criminal act against me, and compounded it after I caught him red-handed. He even kept it up a decade later, until I threatened to make him famous, exposing his crimes publicly. He did not realize that his campaigns against me would see him approached by “allies” who would help him try to take me out, and then slit his throat afterward. I threatened to make his crimes public mostly to save him from himself.

In all of these years of my public writings about Dennis and what we pursued, I have had only one discussion on the physics and performance of Dennis’s heat pump. It is still the best heating system that has ever been on the world market, and Dennis put it on customers’ homes for free, in the most brilliant and benevolent business strategy that I ever saw, but everybody lies about it, especially officials and the media, but even people in the field, and their lies are parroted to this day.

By the end of 1988, I had strong doubts about the businessman’s path to free energy. When Dennis flew me to Las Vegas in early 1992, to see what he built, he had an ad campaign that targeted channel-surfing couch potatoes. I didn’t think it had a prayer, and I could not articulate it yet, but Dennis was aiming far too low. Then he got involved with the Patriot Movement, which I wanted nothing to do with. But Dennis had attracted that kind since our Ventura days. Gary was a right winger, and I studied the right quite a bit in those days. Dennis and Gary were the best that I ever saw from the right, people who put their lives on the line, but I was much more attracted to the left.

In the late 1990s, I began fielding criticisms of my work, almost always by those trying to invalidate it. My best critics always tried to make my work better, and I could not have done it without them. But the critics who attacked my work were united in their irrationality and dishonesty. I can’t participate in all-comers forums, as the trolls swarm me, then the admins pile on, and I am kicked out of the forums. That happened a few times, even in forums I was invited into, before I finally figured it out. Bill Ryan’s Avalon forum is the only exception, and even there, I’ll get attacking private messages periodically.

Little did I know it at the time, but I was a budding comprehensivist who did not know it until Steve Meyers had me read some of Bucky Fuller’s work in early 2003, and then the lightbulb finally went on. I have preserved my original energy racket essay largely intact from when I wrote it more than 20 years ago, and I look at the early chapters, which I wrote before encountering Bucky, Peak Oilers, and resumed my science studies in earnest, to see the snapshot of my thinking back then, and it was not half-bad. My visions essay was written back then, too, and my Fifth Epoch chapter in my big essay is not all that much of an improvement. I understood the gist of it more than 20 years ago, long before I developed my Epochal framework. I surely don’t regret any of my studies since the 1980s, but more than 90% of my learning curve was over by 1988. I don’t recommend that anybody learn like that!

My wife is glad that I allowed Brian to recruit me into NEM in 2003, as I got it out of my system. No more mass movement efforts for me, no thank you. They don’t aim high enough, and are weak internally, as they seek lowest-common-denominator ways to build something. The booby prize for anybody on paths like these is understanding how asleep and corrupt the public is (and the Establishment is always corrupt), and how your allies hurt you more than your enemies do.

I have known since the NEM days the people I seek for my effort. I have written at length on the required qualities (1, 2), and I don’t see that changing much. But, what I have been doing, and my upcoming essays should make that clearer, is making my work easier to understand. I can’t help people care or awaken (that integrity and sentience stuff), but I can make the concepts of my work easier to understand. I have been trying to make my work easier to understand since 1996.

Below is what I am trying to help my target audience understand. I don’t care how smart they are or how many degrees they have. If they do not care and are not awake, they cannot participate with me, although those states are not always easy to discern, and I have had to let people from my circles go over the years. If they care and are awake, what I am trying to impart is really pretty simple:
    • The role that energy has played in the universe, life on Earth, and the human journey; only then can people begin to truly understand free energy’s transformative potential – its use by the public will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far;
    • Understand that free energy technology is on the planet already and older than I am;
    • Understand that the technical effort of developing free energy technology for public use is not that difficult, not compared to the magnitude of the event; it is not something for inventors in garages, but more like an Intel chip facility.

For the first point above, many could do it and many have. My take is different than anybody else’s that I have seen, because those other authors always stop where we are, never even imagine a new energy source, and their “solutions” are all about reshuffling the deck of scarcity, depopulating the planet, etc. There is nobody else on the planet doing anything remotely like what I am, but I wish there was.

My goal for members of the choir is that that they won’t need me anymore, but can sing on their own and hit higher notes than I ever did. If and when that day comes, I can truly be retired.

So, my upcoming writing work is intended to make that first point above easier to digest. Those close to me know that the second point is a fact. Those who are familiar with R&D understand that third point, which Brian spent his last years trying to educate the public about.

Then, for those who focus on the goal, and neither deny nor obsess about the global elite, are not trying to get rich and famous, not quailing in fear, with love in the hearts, they will be able to take this little effort to completion. It is probably the hardest nut to crack on Earth, and I had to try an approach that I thought might work and that I did not see anybody else trying.

I have a busy next few days ahead of me, and the essay work is going well.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd June 2022 at 18:04.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd June 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (4th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2022), Ewan (4th June 2022), Franny (5th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), kfm27917 (4th June 2022), Reinhard (3rd June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #10013
    Thanks

Hi:

A pal recently sent me a link to this article, on the glories of the USA’s Air Force. I nearly became one of those death dealers. My pal also wanted to be a flyboy, but committed a drunken petty crime in college, so was not the USA’s kind of killer. We both thank our lucky stars that we never became death merchants.

I have long written on how badly I was raised in ways, with the racism, the tabloids and TV, processed food (I am having a root canal next month, which has its roots in the terrible diet I had as a child), the lies in school, and the idea that I would not quite be a man unless I had been a soldier. What terrible things to raise children with.

In the Fifth Epoch, those will all go into the dark dustbin of our past.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th June 2022 at 15:06.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th June 2022), Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th June 2022), Ewan (4th June 2022), Franny (5th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), kfm27917 (5th June 2022), kudzy (5th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #10014
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I am having a root canal next month
    I had a root canal problem over 20 years ago, and consulted my dentist, a remarkably aware woman.

She lent me a book of hers to read overnight — what dentist ever does that?! — about the research of Dr Weston Price, and invited me to make my own informed decision about it.

I devoured the book, went back the next day, and asked to please have the infected tooth completely extracted. I'm certain that was the right choice. Root canal treatment can cause significant chronic health problems, but few dentists will ever acknowledge this.

Avalon threads that might be useful:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th August 2022 at 21:04. Reason: fixed bad links

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (9th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (5th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th June 2022), Ewan (4th June 2022), Franny (5th June 2022), happyuk (4th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), kfm27917 (8th June 2022), kudzy (5th June 2022), Reinhard (4th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022), Wade Frazier (4th June 2022), Yoda (4th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #10015
    Thanks

Thanks Bill!

Oh, the long story of my teeth. I am losing my hearing, eyesight, and teeth, and I can tell that my brain does not work as well as it used to. At age 64 in the West, it is not unusual, of course. I have written about Price’s book. His work was appropriated by anti-vegetarian crusaders, and I mixed it up with one of them over 20 years ago. My parents were born and raised in Bellingham, my mother lost all of her teeth by age 20, so I never knew her when she had any teeth. I was likely going down a similar path (I had a cavity in a baby tooth), but we moved to Ventura County when I was four, after my father graduated and began his career. Southern California had ready access to year-round produce, and that may have saved my teeth from cavities, but by age 12, when my family went “health nut,” the damage had already been done, as I had crowded teeth, from the dental arch degeneration that Price documented.

From age 10 to 25, I did not visit a dentist even once. But the processed food of my forced lunches in LA took their toll, and I began having gum problems. I didn’t go again for nearly another decade, when I got braces at age 34. Then I began visiting dentists regularly, but recently, I had not gone for years. My wife began going to a green dentist when we moved here in 1997, and I began going a few years later. And ever since has been the slow degeneration of my teeth. I still never got a cavity in the enamel of a tooth, but I had gum loss (which gums grafts repaired nicely), and I ground holes in two molars. As I write this, I am cleaning out the holes, after I had my breakfast. They are recommending crowns, and one day, I likely will.

I had an emergency root canal a year ago, but about five years ago, that same tooth hurt, I went to my green dentist, and he incompetently did not diagnose anything. When I had the emergency root canal, and that dental office showed me the X-ray that showed the root problem, they also pulled up the X-Ray from when I had a problem with that tooth, and that X-Ray did not image the root! I was pretty steamed when I saw that. In those threads you provided, I saw where somebody healed their root. If my dentist was competent five years ago, I would have asked what I could have done, short of a root canal. I asked last year, and I asked the root canal doctor this week, if anything could be done, short of a root canal, and they said there wasn’t. Maybe not the best people to ask. I asked the doctor last week what causes those infections, and he replied with tooth trauma. My eye teeth, one of which has the current root infection, probably had more trauma from the braces than any of my other teeth, as they were pushed out, like I was Dracula. He said that the braces may be the cause of my current infection.

I’ll have the root canal, but if I ever come into enough money, maybe I’ll have those two teeth replaced with implants.

If I had been raised in the Fifth Epoch, I would not have any health issues at age 64, including tooth issues. But not in this lifetime.

My parents were born in the 1930s. My father weighed four pounds, was born with rickets, and should have died, as his family was Dust Bowl refugees. My mother was born with a hole in her septum and was not expected to live to adulthood. After her, my grandmother had stillborn twins. My parents did OK. A generation before them, infant and maternal deaths were very common (my grandfather’s twin brother died as an infant). So, as a baby boomer I got off easy, but it was all far short of Fifth Epoch standards.

On a positive note, I am extremely healthy for my age. When the doctor looked at my X-Ray of the tooth with a root canal last year, he said that I had healed up in about half the time that it normally takes. So, I am healing like a 20-year-old. At my age, old injuries are catching up with me, I am losing my senses and my brain is not what it used to be. I was an athlete, got a permanent back injury in my youthful ignorance, but the upside of being an athlete is seeing your body as a tool. I see my body as a vehicle for my Earthly mission, and as long as the parts work tolerably well, so that I can complete my mission, that is all that matters. So, with some of my ailments, I think, “Well, this one might do me in, but if it can only hang in there for another 30 years.” Right now, everything works well enough so that I can keep doing my work. I am really driven to put a mark as high on the wall as I can, and we’ll see how it goes.

My wife just came into my office and we discussed it. She said that for somebody like me, a root canal is no big deal. For the old and frail, it is a different story.

Thanks again for the root canal info. I hope it is my last. I have some studying to do.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th June 2022 at 18:43.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th June 2022), Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (5th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th June 2022), Ewan (5th June 2022), Franny (5th June 2022), happyuk (4th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), kfm27917 (5th June 2022), kudzy (5th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #10016
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

I’ll have the root canal, but if I ever come into enough money, maybe I’ll have those two teeth replaced with implants.
    I definitely recommend it. Yes, they'll cost you a few bob - the one I had was the best part of three grand, and that was back in 2012. Ouch!

Click image for larger version

Name:	implant.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	576.0 KB
ID:	49038

Ten years on, the front incisor replacement is still going strong, and in my humble opinion they are a much better long term option.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (9th June 2022), Bill Ryan (4th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th June 2022), Ewan (5th June 2022), Franny (5th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022), Wade Frazier (4th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #10017
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time to address the barrage of conspiracism that I have received lately. Mercola has gotten into the act, articles attached. The first alternative political literature that I read was conspiracist, as Dennis’s poor-rural-white (AKA redneck, hillbilly, etc.) approach attracted conspiracists. Conspiracies in fact exist, even global ones, but they are really a minor dynamic in world events. Vastly more important is how humans are herd animals, and easily manipulated by using carrots and sticks that cater to their immediate self-interest. Personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and that is the biggest problem, by far, which dwarfs everything else. These conspiracies work because they are 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity.

Humanity is currently a semi-sentient species. The conspiracist mindset is simple, usually paranoid, and is rarely scientifically literate. Conspiracists usually construct wild yarns with minimal evidence, and even if their scenarios are valid, their solutions are not solutions at all, Band-Aids for gaping chest wounds, at best. I regularly receive articles like this one, which ascribes every mass shooting in the USA to a false flag event (and how others, such as the recent Texas school shooting, did not even happen). There is nothing in that article about how the USA worships violence, but the mass shootings are all part of a huge conspiracy. That is a great example of how deluded conspiracists often are, and QAnon was a recent example.

I have yet to ever see a conspiracist come up with something remotely viable for righting humanity’s ship. They hack at branches at best, and most of their branches are imaginary.

The carrots and sticks of the conspirators only work in a world of scarcity and fear. They know that if people did not live in scarcity and fear, it would Game Over for their evil plans. There is only one solution to scarcity, which virtually everybody is ignorant of, actively ignores, or has a dysfunctional reaction to. To be obsessed with elite plans is to be reactive, not proactive, acting like victims instead of creators. The left only plays a different, more sophisticated, victim game. The elites are not the root of our problems: we are. And we can all do something about that. Working on ourselves, our awakenings, taking positive action, and from the heart, is the path out of this mess, not wild-eyed conspiracism.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th June 2022 at 14:29.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (9th June 2022), avid (9th June 2022), Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (6th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th June 2022), Ewan (5th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022), kfm27917 (8th June 2022), kudzy (5th June 2022), Reinhard (5th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #10018
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I wrote about the conspiracism that I am barraged with. Conspiracism is not the answer, no matter how many conspiracies there are. Conspiratorial behavior is a minor aspect of how our world really works. JFK was taken out by a conspiracy, and Allen Dulles worked hard to cover it all up, especially the CIA’s involvement. But the bigger issue is how the media has parroted the Warren Commission’s fraudulent findings ever since. Even Ed’s Lies of Our Times had a cover story with a backyard photo on it, about how the media was attacking Oliver Stone’s JFK even before the movie was made. Ed was no conspiracist, and the media’s attacks arose from the dynamics of Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model. Sure, there was a conspiracy at the heart of it, but the bigger story is it was all covered it up, and the media parroted the lies ever since. The CIA actually made “conspiracy theory” into an epithet to attack anybody who questioned the Warren Commission’s findings. The media is supposed to challenge the government and hold it accountable, not parrot it. As Mike Parenti said, the left suffers from “conspiracy phobia.”

There is a spectrum on the so-called left. The media appears to be “liberal,” but that is just for show. Ed wrote at length about that. The media is actually right-wing, but cultivates the appearance of being left, so that analysts such as Ed and Noam could be safely ignored for their “extreme” stances (such as Noam’s ideas coming from Neptune).

Noam gave me the first and most gracious reply from the left to my query on how free energy was completely off the table, everywhere. But that was it. I never made any more headway with the left. I tried to introduce Ed to Brian several times, but Ed was not interested. The left denies and dismisses free energy with classic Level 3 arguments, denying free energy as “contrary to the laws of physics,” and dismissing the organized suppression of free energy as an untenable “conspiracy theory.” As Brian noted, there are no “laws of physics,” only theories, and the organized suppression of free energy technology is not a theory, but a reporting of the facts, facts that I lived through.

The right is trapped in its conspiracism, and the left by its structuralism. They are united by thinking like victims, not creators, and creators create with love. It took me many years and thousands of interactions to finally understand. When I wrote my table on the layers of the free energy onion back in 2007, I did it off the top of my head, as I had witnessed those reactions so many times.

So, what does it take, to see beyond the blinkered perspectives of the mainstream, right, and left? I eventually realized that there are a million ways to fail to understand the reality of the planet that we live on, but there is a narrow path to understanding, which very few have ever walked. When I came up with the qualities I seek, I was also able to do it off the top of my head, as it had been developed over many years and thousands upon thousands of interactions. It is really pretty simple. The people I seek need to:

If people have those qualities and do the work, they can get there, but I also do not kid myself that such people are on every street corner; they are vanishingly scarce in today’s world, and it took me many years to understand that. I eventually realized that nobody ever saw the previous Epochs coming, or could even imagine them, so the denial and fear around the idea of free energy is normal, as the arrival of free energy means the end of the world as we know it. The crazed reactions of denial and fear that Brian received from his peers were typical among scientists and the “smart.” I long ago dropped any judgment of this situation, and hunt for those needles, while making my work as easy to understand as I can. But time is short to right the ship, too, so I have a sense of urgency about this, which is fitting, as it helps me learn patience.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th June 2022), Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (7th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th June 2022), Ewan (7th June 2022), kfm27917 (8th June 2022), kudzy (9th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #10019
    Thanks

Hi:

In preparation for writing the chapter on how we became human (the First Epoch), I have read several books recently, and I have one or two more to go. Briefly, we evolved these biological differences with our ape ancestors.

• Our brains grew enormously, to about three times the size of the brains of chimpanzees, who are our closest living relatives;
    • We became bipedal, are Earth’s only bipedal mammal, and are the best long-distance runners on Earth;
    • Our hands are far more dexterous than those of apes, and we have enhanced throwing ability;
    • Our upright posture allowed for greater breathing control, which helps us talk;
    • We lost our most of our body hair, and sweat profusely;
    • Our digestive systems dramatically shrank, compared to our ape cousins;
    • Our metabolism is greater than ape metabolism;
    • We are far weaker and fatter than apes, and humans are the only apes that can swim;
    • We live longer than apes.

Those led to dramatic differences in intelligence, tools, culture, energy capture and use, and led to our global dominance. The root of all human traits and behaviors can be seen in apes. This will be a fun chapter to write.

Even though I am studying in earnest for writing that chapter, I jumped ahead a little and got two Second Epoch books on the megafauna extinctions. The more expensive one was by a specialist, and was disappointing. The second was actually by an attorney, but was a gold mine (here is an interview about the book). The author was Paul Martin’s friend. The author stated that the “humans did it” hypothesis for the megafauna extinctions has been “proven as thoroughly as any historical hypothesis can be.” I agree. The author discussed one of the earliest extinctions, and Martin was anguished that he never thought it of before, of the giant tortoise extinction. Tortoises, like glyptodonts, had the armor approach down, which worked fine until humans arrived. Tortoises grew to several hundred pounds, but were the first megafauna extinction when humans arose millions of years ago. They had no defense from the rock-wielding human line, who bashed open their shells. Wherever humans showed up, the huge tortoises were the first to go extinct.

The author showed the pattern of extinctions that “coincided” with human arrival. He cited a legal case from 1894, when foster parents had a child in their care die, which was only discovered when the child’s corpse was dug up in the yard of the house they rented. Their defense was that the child died naturally, and that their only crime was improper burial. That defense collapsed, however, when evidence was introduced that 11 more child corpses had been exhumed in the yards of houses that they had lived in.

With one child, their defense of a natural death was plausible. With 12 children, the circumstantial evidence was overwhelming.

The author wrote a section on the “hominins arrive, giant tortoises disappear” sequence of events, and it bears reproducing. The first giant tortoise extinction happened in Africa, and then spread with the spread of the human line:

“The […] sequence manifests itself for the first time when hominins arrive in South Asia around 2 million years ago. It is repeated when they reach Flores Island 800,000 years ago, and reappears when Homo sapiens reaches Australia some 50,000 years ago. It is seen again when humans reach the previously inaccessible islands of the Mediterranean Sea between 7,000 and 8,000 years ago; when they reach the Caribbean islands some 6,000 years ago; when they make it to the Canaries off the northwest coast of Africa at about the same time; when they sail to New Caledonia Island, some 800 miles east of Australia about 3,500 years ago; when they land on Fiji 2,500 years ago; when they settle Madagascar at about the same time, and finally, when Arab, Persian, Portuguese, Dutch, French, and English ships start making landings on the last undiscovered Indian Ocean islands in the centuries preceding the seventeenth.”

That book went into human evolution in depth, and showed how killing off all of Earth’s easy meat is what any predator would have done, if given the opportunity. Humans are not so different. The author also wrote of today’s entrenched denial of such a possibility, with misguided defenses of indigenous peoples of Australia and the Americas, and even predators in general. I have seen those defenses for many years, and they are ludicrous, IMO. They want to blame everything else besides humans. I think that that is just the human ego at work. Heck, until recently, humans even celebrated killing off the last member of a species, such as the Great Auk. It is a self-serving fantasy to think that our ancestors were some kind of conservationists. They thought nothing of killing all of the easy meat that they could find, and why wouldn’t they? Nobody thought ahead to what we now see was a predictable outcome of when the greatest predator in the history of Earth conquered the planet. And even if they had foreseen it, would they have ceased their efforts? Today’s Global Warming denial (I was just sent something this week on that) and related denials make that a highly dubious idea.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th June 2022 at 15:14.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (9th June 2022), avid (9th June 2022), Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (9th June 2022), Blastolabs (14th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th June 2022), Ewan (9th June 2022), Franny (13th June 2022), kfm27917 (8th June 2022), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #10020
    Thanks

Hi:

Matt Taibbi is one of several Substack authors whom I follow and I have written about plenty over the years. He took on Wall Street and coined the “vampire squid” description of Goldman Sachs, which was when I first became aware of his work. Yesterday, I received an email from him, which announced the publication of this interview. He did it several months ago, but did not publish the interview until now, because he was afraid of attacks from crazed trans activists. It was the first time that he was ever scared away from a topic. The inmates are running the asylum these days. Yesterday, I bought that interviewed woman’s book, and this one, and have been reading them. I may write an essay on the topic one day.

In The Abolition of Sex, the author noted how California and Washington have gone the furthest off the deep end on the trans issue. I can speak from experience about my home state. The author’s point is about how the trans movement is actually another attack on women, to the extent that men “identify” as women. She made some of the exact same points that I have: trans people are mentally ill. The author was anorexic in college, and instead of humoring her body-delusions, her parents helped her get help, and she recovered. She said that trans people should be treated the same way, not humored.

I’ll have more to say when I finish those books, but the basic point in The Abolition of Sex is that “sex” is a biological reality for all mammals, while “gender” is about stereotypes about the sexes (such as women wear high heels). A man can no more “identify” as a woman than he can “identify” as a dog. All such “identifying” is delusional, and trans people take it further by mutilating themselves. The author made a clear distinction between homosexuals, bisexuals, and transsexuals. Homosexuals and bisexuals are simply attracted to different kinds of sexual behaviors, while transsexuals have a delusional fixation on their “identity.” She noted that the trans craze’s being conflated with different sexual attractions will ultimately harm the efforts for societal inclusion by homosexuals and bisexuals.

The author noted events in California and Washington that beggar the imagination. A convicted exhibitionist walked through a nude spa in California full of women and teenage girls, naked and sporting an erection, and the spa’s management could do nothing about it, as he “identified” as a woman. In Washington, a convicted rapist was put into the women’s prison population because he “identified” as a woman (it is common in Washington). Talk about a fox in the henhouse. Those are some examples of where the trans insanity is leading us.

I was taking with a psychologist friend recently, and she will not treat “trans” people, as she would risk her career by cautioning a trans teenager from getting irreversible, life-altering surgery. We discussed the rise of tattoos in the past generation, and how the next horizon may be scarification. She said that all such behaviors, including trans surgeries, are forms of self-mutilation. None of it is healthy, obviously, but the postmodernist insanity has normalized such behaviors, and anybody who publicly dissents risks their livelihoods from the attacks of the Cancel Culture.

In Taibbi’s interview of that feminist, they noted how it is the left that has gone off the deep end, not the right. They are far from alone. Chris Hedges recently wrote on how the Democrats’ embracement of identity politics is politically suicidal. I’ll write more on it in the future, but “woke” does not mean awake.

Best,

Wade

P.S. When I sent a link to this post to some pals with Gmail accounts, Google blocked it (probably because “trans” was in the email). It is a sign of our crazy times.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th June 2022 at 15:20.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (9th June 2022), Bill Ryan (9th June 2022), Blastolabs (14th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th June 2022), Ewan (9th June 2022), Franny (13th June 2022), Harmony (10th June 2022), kudzy (9th June 2022), Reinhard (10th June 2022), Sunray (9th June 2022), Trisher (9th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 535 FirstFirst 1 401 451 491 501 511 535 LastLast