Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10021
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

As a coda to my recent post on conspiracism, structuralism, and the people I seek, a fair question is why I go into so many subjects in my work. It is not just because I am a learning junkie. I was a budding comprehensivist from the cradle, but I did not know it until reading some of Bucky Fuller’s work. I eventually learned that unless people aspired to something like comprehensivist thought, they tended to disappear down rabbit holes to nowhere. It is easy to get lost, fail to see the forest from the trees, etc.

Also, during my first stint with Dennis, I realized that the businessman’s path to free energy would likely not work, and I was certain of it after my second brief stint. I was part of five different energy efforts, before I was finally cured of the mass movement strategy, and turned down Dennis’s and Brian’s subsequent invitations. I saw so much beseeching the rich and powerful, or those who supposedly care, which people still suggest to me today. There is no group on Earth today fit for the task of bringing free energy to the world, and it took me a long time to understand that.

My comprehensive writings are partly intended to help shorten people’s learning curves to that realization. I point out the awesome corruption in my society, but no society is free of it. It is just humanity’s state today, in a world of scarcity and fear.

Free energy newcomers nearly invariably rush down the very same paths of disaster that I have witnessed and I walked down myself. I almost don’t want to watch any more, as I see newbies sally forth. Those approaches simply won’t work for this. There is only one approach that interests me anymore.

I was recently made aware of this perceptive post by a youngster, which gives me some hope that the up-and-coming generation might have a chance to make a dent. If they can’t, humanity may well be doomed.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th June 2022), Bill Ryan (10th June 2022), Chris Gilbert (12th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th June 2022), Ewan (12th June 2022), Franny (13th June 2022), Harmony (10th June 2022), kfm27917 (13th June 2022), Reinhard (10th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th June 2022), Trisher (12th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #10022
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be in the theme of my “Why am I here?” posts. If the mystical/channeled stuff is given any credence, and it should be, IMO, we are all on the journey from the godhead and back again, which Michael may have said best, as far as I have seen. That idea comes through very clearly in mystical material, which has always helped me put my journey in perspective. Without my mystical awakening, I would have likely never met Dennis, would not have lasted long with him if I did, would not have embarked on my days of study, and would certainly not be writing today like I am. That voice knew what it was doing, and although I have not been let in on the joke, I accept that I am here on a mission, the kind of mission that wrecks and shortens lives, but which might help right the ship before it sinks.

To this day, I still have not seen a more powerful portrayal of where our daily choices lead than Michael Roads’s glimpse into two future Earths, one populated by people who chose love, and the other by those who didn’t. This planet is ours to honor or defile. I recently caught up on reading exceptional NDE accounts, and the below statement from this one struck me:

“I get the distinct feeling that we could ground this planet to dust and there will be no intervention. Sorry but Jesus Christ and his army of angels are not coming to save you. There is not going to be a rapture or anything like that. This world and what we do with it is all on us. It’s time for us to grow up and quit thinking of God as our parent who is going to take care of us like children. It does not work like that.”

Echoing that quote above, Michael repeatedly observed that humans are at the stage at which ensouled species that can manipulate their environments regularly wipe themselves out. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that humanity has its toes over the edge of the abyss today. But finding people who know and care about that, care enough to relinquish their egocentric pursuits and conceits, is like a walk in the desert. Long ago, I realized that judging the situation is fruitless, as I doggedly hunt for people with the right stuff for my little plan. I recently had to deal with attacks and a public betrayal by people relatively close to me. I just shrug off such events and keep going, as they are only more unwanted confirmations of my journey’s primary lesson, and those people are smarter than me. Intelligence and integrity are not related qualities, as far as I can see.

As much as it can pain me to admit it, my soul asked to be here, with my fellow humans who rarely raise their awareness past egocentrism, past the horizons of their immediate self-interest, who forget the lessons they were taught by age five, as they turn vices into virtues. I might be paying one hell of a penance, with my journey in this lifetime. When I refuse to see retail politics as the solution, the political class (the educated, those who vote) can get irate with me. The tabloid-conspiracist crowd is only interested in my work for its entertainment value or to fan their paranoia. The left is trapped in its materialism, rationalism, and scientism, while the mainstream simply does not care, if they are even aware, which is very rarely. After years of fielding crazed reactions of denial and fear from the world’s leading “visionaries,” scientists, and intellectuals to the idea of free energy, Brian began openly wondering if humanity is a sentient species. It is a fair question, and I call humanity semi-sentient; the capacity for true sentience is our birthright, but few ever achieve it.

The GCs simply do what psychopaths do, as they call the tune that humanity dances to, often without much enthusiasm, and we are about to dance over the cliff. My journey has taught me that extremely few people ever wake up in a lifetime. They are born and go to their graves without ever achieving anything beyond social consciousness, which is only concerned with survival and temporarily sating addictions. Social consciousness has trapped the great herd of humanity that is being manipulated by elites today, as elites have been doing since the first civilizations. Michael stated that some souls decide to never awaken in any lifetime, and digest the lessons of physical reality on the astral plane, as souls can still get what they came for in that way. It can be a big challenge to witness human depravity and the rest, and accept that it is all part of some kind of divine plan. Some days are better than others for me on that score.

What my Epochal framework helped me understand was that as humanity’s standard of living rose with its energy capture, societies became more humane. What was normal and even defended as divinely ordained (such as slavery or slaughtering one’s neighbors) in prior Epochs, is seen as evil today (usually ). There is still plenty of evil to go around, and I see it every day in our benighted world. But, banish scarcity and fear as the underlying hum of human societies, and what can come with that will be unrecognizable to today’s humanity. Heck, it is largely unimaginable to people today. But, my studies helped me realize that each Epoch was unimaginable to those living immediately before the dawning of each new Epoch, so the fact that people such as Brian and I have been voices in the wilderness is normal.

So, I slog onward, on my hunt for the caring and awake, trying to make my work the best it can be, and trying to make a dent with my remaining years. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th June 2022 at 12:40.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (12th June 2022), Bill Ryan (12th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (13th June 2022), Bluegreen (21st June 2022), Czarek (13th June 2022), earthdreamer (14th June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (12th June 2022), Ewan (12th June 2022), Franny (13th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), Ol' Roy (15th June 2022), Reinhard (16th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th June 2022), Trisher (12th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #10023
    Thanks

Hi:

I have kind of reached a saturation point with current events. COVID is winding down, but a monkeypox scare is ready to take its place, or some other “pandemic.” Gates is leading the technocratic agenda, the New York Times is playing its usual propaganda role, as it is for the war in Ukraine, and so on. The alternative media is under siege, propaganda and censorship are reaching new levels in the West, Antarctica and Greenland is melting at epic levels, and I get emails all the time that Global Warming is a hoax, and other conspiracist insanity. On the media, it did not get better than Ed, and all that I see these days are variations on Ed’s theme. The trans craze is in overdrive where I live, as our society disintegrates.

I see only one way out, I am the only person on Earth that I know of who is singing my tune, and I need to concentrate on that.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (13th June 2022), Bill Ryan (13th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (14th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th June 2022), Ewan (13th June 2022), Franny (13th June 2022), kfm27917 (13th June 2022), Reinhard (15th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #10024
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

I see only one way out, I am the only person on Earth that I know of who is singing my tune, and I need to concentrate on that.
    Well, there's Greer! Whatever one might think of him personally, he's still beating the FE drum, and I suspect he too feels his voice is almost the only one. The new documentary Above Top Secret features Greer advocating Free Energy strongly.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (13th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (14th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th June 2022), Ewan (13th June 2022), Franny (13th June 2022), kfm27917 (13th June 2022), kudzy (27th June 2022), onawah (14th June 2022), Reinhard (15th June 2022), Wade Frazier (13th June 2022), Yoda (13th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #10025
    Thanks

Thanks Bill:

Oh yes, Greer advocates free energy, as does this kid, as did NEM, as did Dennis, as did Brian. What I meant by my “tune” is not advocating free energy, but how to get there, or at least help, in a way that nobody has done before, without risking lives. I have watched many aspirants come and go over the years.

In ways, Brian’s strategy was close to what I am doing, although Brian was still in his lefty, mass-movement mode. Dennis tried the businessman’s, religious, “Patriot” approach. Greer’s stuff is far more ET-centric than what I am doing, and Greer is also playing the mass movement game. I have witnessed his fumbling attempts in the free energy milieu over the years, his disappearance down the “mini-alien” rabbit hole, etc. With mass movements, been there, done that, too many times. Greer has heard of my work, and calls it too scholarly. I will stand back and watch Dennis try to slay that dragon one more time, but I am standing way back.

Probably the person whose approach was closest to mine was Bucky Fuller. Bucky would have understood quite well what I am doing, as would Brian. Manifesting the biggest event in the human journey deserves different approaches, and it is worth at least one man’s life to try out what I am doing. I think that the love and enlightenment (AKA integrity and sentience) approach has a chance, and it is the only one that I am interested in anymore.

My current writing project, which will take years, if I can devote the time to it, and I am doing everything in my power to make that time, is about broadening, deepening, and simplifying my work, so that the people I seek can do the work without devoting several years of their life to study. I know who I am looking for, and need to make my work as good as I can make it, before I really devote the rest of my life to finding and training them.

Maybe Greer, Dennis, or that kid will crack the nut, and if they do, wonderful, but I have to try out the path that I saw nobody traveling. Actually, if they do, my work will be more important than ever.

You are obviously helping my efforts greatly, old buddy, as the only place on the Internet where I can do this without being beset by trolls and then kicked out by the admins. Plenty of pals came to me through Avalon, most of whom prefer to remain anonymous.

Time to go hiking!

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (13th June 2022), Bill Ryan (13th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (14th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th June 2022), Ewan (13th June 2022), Franny (13th June 2022), kfm27917 (13th June 2022), kudzy (13th June 2022), Ol' Roy (15th June 2022), onawah (14th June 2022), raregem (13th June 2022), Reinhard (15th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #10026
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I found myself reading the first Michael book, which I quoted from a couple of years ago. Michael, Seth, and Ra have provided the most compelling bodies of channeled literature that I have read. My original Michael book had a printing date of 1983, the others of my dozen Michael books were printed in the 1980s, so I am guessing that I began reading Michael in the mid-1980s, maybe as early as 1983. My reading with Joya Pope was in about 1992. I am going to quote some nuggets that I got out of the first Michael book yesterday. Here goes…

“This is very much a planet of young souls, and it is not the nature of young souls to seek such solutions. This planet has evolved to the point where it certainly could have a stable economy and an effective global government based upon something besides whim. And yet even discussion of this produces delicious fear, enough to keep it from ever getting past the conference table. Tribes are still necessary, you see, in order to keep conflicts going. If the tribes were eliminated, then there would be no more territorial battles, and then where would all of that lovely negative energy go? It would never occur to the personality to yearn for peace on Earth, and yet it frequently parrots this in speeches and exhortations – but pin it down and peace on Earth is the last thing it wants. It has now scared itself nigh unto death, though, with the nuclear weapons it has devised. This has effectively put a moratorium on war for any grand scale for a while. This is precisely why there is now a resurgence of effort on the part of causal teachers to bring cadres such as yours together in this brief respite. If enough are brought together it could turn the tide, but only if the teaching is lived.”

“Well, you see, there are approximately ten alternative courses open to this world at this time, eight of which we would consider fairly unattractive. The other two concern what we are terming psychic revolution. This would, of course, be in fact the overthrow of the prevalent belief systems that now control the governing forces of this world, and would return leadership to those best qualified to lead on the basis of intuitive knowledge and what we call truth.”

Michael discussed Jesus a lot in the first book, and noted that much of the New Testament is distorted and fabricated, but that the Sermon on the Mount was the closest to Jesus’s actual teachings (and that the Shroud of Turin was genuine). One member of the Michael circle asked how to practice Jesus’s teachings, and Michael responded with:

“That should be self-evident. Honesty without guile, simplicity without poverty of the soul, love without material expectations, emptying the life of all nonessential consideration, the endless cycles of evolution with the physical plane being the cruelest and roughest: these are the things emphasized in the true teachings of Christ.”

“Look, for a moment, at the physical universe as an enormous stage, and all of the things within it as the sets and actors. Then look for a moment at the possibility of karma, or the system of karma, which may in fact be looked upon as the director of the play of life. Souls experiencing all of life on the physical plane never have to seek spiritual growth. They can, and most do, go through the whole cycle in the waking sleep. The moment that you elect to commit yourself to the path, you remove yourself from the list of available actors equity. Were it not for karmic ribbons, souls would not experience much at all. They certainly would not experience all of life. Now the play is, of course, a lie. There is no truth to be found within it. The only truth lies within the real space beyond; then the essence is free to select the best script available – the one enabling the particular fragment to experience out some facet of physical life that it has not experienced before. These are facilitated by what we have chosen to call overleaves. Certain composites of overleaves are conducive to certain types of activities – for instance, the extraction of an old debt. Remember the moment you step on the path this is no longer the case. You may depart from the script as soon as you realize it exists. You can depart from it completely, and if you wish, without regrets, but this is hard work. Just the realization is difficult enough. You see, that which you call essence has access to higher expression, operates always in real space. The false personality fears real space as the agoraphobic fears the open field.”

Those are some little tastes of the Michael material. People have devoted their lives to studying the Michael teachings, and there is plenty there. I only dimly understand it. Michael has stated that humanity is very much as risk of making Earth uninhabitable, which Young Soul civilizations regularly accomplish. Among other tasks, I am trying to help avoid that.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th June 2022), Bill Ryan (15th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (16th June 2022), Deux Corbeaux (16th June 2022), Ewan (16th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), kudzy (16th June 2022), Reinhard (15th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #10027
    Thanks

Hi:

To yesterday’s Michael post, he stated: “They can, and most do, go through the whole cycle in the waking sleep.” I have mentioned this before. Most souls go through all of their lifetimes and never wake up. It is a choice that souls make. Somewhere else in his books, Michael stated that to never awaken meant always being captured by the conditioning of their societies. For this particular universe, it is a valid choice, and souls can get what they came for by sleepwalking the entire way, including wiping out their species in their sleeping ignorance, and having to start over in another life form on another planet.

What I am doing requires the awakened, and I long ago realized how rare they were. To the extent that Dennis goes after business opportunities, or seeks to rally people around “patriotism” and Christianity, he is going after the sleeping (he literally went after couch potatoes). All mass movements attract the sleeping, seeking to appeal to their mutual self-interest, even so-called non-profits. After five attempts, I had my fill of mass movement efforts.

Also, in yesterday’s post, Michael mentioned what likely lies ahead for humanity, and it isn’t pretty. In this brief interlude between planet-threatening warfare (which may be coming to an end), and before we wipe out our environment, Michael is trying to sway events on Earth through his teachings. So am I.

The right is not awake, the left is not awake, and neither is the mainstream. It is one big stampede to oblivion. Only a person here and there is awake in the slightest. The rest cling to their ideologies of choice, enveloped in social consciousness, temporarily sating their addictions. In the Fifth Epoch, most will still sleep, but what was “normal” in prior Epochs (slavery, slaughtering one’s neighbors, sanctified greed) will become obsolete and seen as evil. The masses will be socialized into something far more enlightened.

I long ago realized that my work, or any work, will not awaken the sleeping. People only awaken through experience, and because they want to. For the unawakened, my work is either seen as meaningless or a threat to their existence, and I have not sought their attention for many years. I gave up on Americans in 2004 (the NEM experience was my final cure), even though most of my readers are Americans. I find them here and there, have quite a crew who helps me out, and many have come to me from around the world. There are not many of the awakened on Earth, but my effort does not need many, either.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th June 2022 at 13:58.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (16th June 2022), Bill Ryan (16th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (16th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2022), Deux Corbeaux (16th June 2022), Ewan (17th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), kudzy (16th June 2022), Reinhard (16th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #10028
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a hiking post. On my favorite local mountain, it is always good, but sometimes, particularly in the spring, it is like something out of a fairy tale, and yesterday was one of those days, attached. The trails are very well maintained, and trees that fall across the trail are quickly dealt with. Those seats that I made last year get regular use by the squirrels, as they chomp away on fir cones. Earlier this week, I was sitting on my favorite seat, and nearby, two squirrels sat watching me, attached. It was a magical moment.

But it is time for a more sober attachment. I noted nearly a year ago that part of the mountain was closed for logging operations. It opened back up this year, and I read gushing reports by the officials that the logging operation opened up great views. I went up this spring to see. Well, if you overlooked the devastation of the mountain, yes, the views were clear. In the attached pic of the logging aftermath, the hill in the foreground, which is half-logged, used to be the prime destination for hikers on the mountain. Maybe not any longer. I admit that the views began disappearing there over the past 20+ years (I began hiking it regularly in 1999, with Brent), as the trees grew. But the top of the mountain was forested, and it has now been logged into oblivion. That half-logged hill in the foreground has a lake just behind it. I live near the far end of that lake, only a 20-minute drive from the trailhead. Witnessing that kind of devastation is another motivator for me.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wt2 5-4-22.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	200.4 KB
ID:	49117   Click image for larger version

Name:	squirrels 6-14-22.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	49118   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 6-16-22.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	264.3 KB
ID:	49119   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger 6-16-22 2.JPG
Size:	269.5 KB
ID:	49120  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th June 2022 at 18:50.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (17th June 2022), Bill Ryan (17th June 2022), Ewan (18th June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), kudzy (18th June 2022), Reinhard (17th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #10029
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,801 times in 2,667 posts

So sad that deforestation keeps trashing our wildlife. We are clinging on to our red squirrel habitat in the lake district in Cumbria, but the corporations still cut and run. We have a local huge wood gobbler for ‘sustainability’ with dozens of huge woodladen wagons driving through our little village daily.
    The culprits - https://www.iggesund.com
    Despite massive local protests, they literally ride roughshod through our locale daily, even after proof they are Not sustainable.
    Ah well… at least your views are still lovely 🙄
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2022), Ewan (18th June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), Reinhard (17th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10030
    Thanks

Thanks Avid:

Until free energy makes its appearance, Earth’s biosphere is threatened at all levels. I sympathize with people who go insane when they witness the destruction and know that the solution is older than I am. If my fellow humans make Earth uninhabitable, I may get “lucky” and die before the worst comes to pass. If so, I am going to ask for a different universe to incarnate in, if I have to incarnate again.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (17th June 2022), Bill Ryan (17th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (18th June 2022), Ewan (18th June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), Reinhard (17th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #10031
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a transsexual post. I read that book by that author that Matt Taibbi interviewed. It was a short read, but a good one. The primary upshot of the book was that there really is no such thing as a transsexual. It is a made-up idea, like thinking that people can become fairies or bears. People cannot change their sex. The author, Kara Dansky, was very clear-headed, and made the distinction between sex and gender.

Sex is a biological reality for all mammals, including humans. Unless people are born as hermaphrodites – a very unusual condition – they are born male or female, and that is it. No matter how many surgeries they have, how many hormones they take, no matter what clothing they wear, they cannot change that biological reality.

Gender, on the other hand, is about stereotypes about the sexes. Humans are dimorphic mammals, and there has been a sexual division of labor in the human line for millions of years, going back at least to chimps. Females give birth and raise the offspring, while males, being larger and stronger, are fitter to hunt, defend the society, and the like. We are the only highly intelligent mammal for which fathers play any kind of social role. Women have motherhood down, after millions of years of evolution, while men are still figuring out fatherhood.

So-called transsexuals are mentally ill people who are playing with sex-role stereotypes, like cosplaying. There is actually a term for their mental illness, called gender dysphoria.

As I mentioned in my original post on this issue, Dansky was anorexic in college, and her parents helped her get the help she needed to overcome it. She advocates that people with gender dysphoria get mental health help for their condition, not surgeries, hormones, and the like, which only makes the condition worse. It would be like giving an anorexic woman drugs and surgeries that made her permanently skeletal.

Dansky made the case that the transsexual craze was designed to harm women and girls, as a backlash against women’s liberation, and I see her point. Dansky also identified where this societal craziness came from, and it was like I discovered when I began reading up on identity politics a few years ago: Michel Foucault is the grandfather of this postmodernist insanity. Postmodernism is a kind of mind-f**k that has spawned surreal ideologies. Identity politics is about coming up with a million categories of oppression, as everybody plays the victim game to the nth degree. There is nothing healthy about it.

I am all for ending stereotypes of all kinds, which are largely born of scarcity and fear, which should largely vanish in the Fifth Epoch, but we won’t be trying to turn people into dogs, turn men into women or vice versa, etc. I see the transsexual craze as a variant of the eugenics craze of a century ago, and I see them as just some of the hazards and casualties of becoming a sentient species.

I am reading two books on the insanity of “transing” children, and I’ll have more to say when I finish them, but I’ll say this now: transing children is evil. As one commentator said, is it sane to encourage a child who still believes in Santa Claus to have permanent, life-altering hormones and surgeries? This kind of evil is far from isolated to the transsexual craze.

It is very clear that children have zero risk from COVID. On Kennedy’s site, there are articles nearly daily on the FDA’s push to vaccinate children for COVID, as it does Big Pharma’s bidding (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). This is why Kennedy’s organization is called “Children’s Health Defense.” As I have written about many times, there is no evidence that vaccination ever conquered any disease, but the medical racketeers have rewritten the history to provide the illusion that vaccination is some kind of medical miracle (like other worthless, harmful, and lucrative interventions). The trans craze plays right into the medical racket’s hands, with lucrative, insane, customers for life, who get lifestyle drugs, hormones, and surgeries to the grave.

I see that as no different from the lies about the USA’s Founding Fathers, turning Serra into a saint, etc., which were also force-fed to children like me. The lies come from all directions, as everybody butters their bread. Children are the most vulnerable members of our societies, and we fail them by lying to them, encouraging them to sterilize themselves in the name of fantasy, and the like.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th June 2022 at 14:13.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (18th June 2022), Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (18th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2022), Ewan (18th June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), kudzy (18th June 2022), Orph (18th June 2022), Reinhard (20th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd June 2022)

23. Link to Post #10032
    Thanks

Hi:

I had some private comments on yesterday’s transsexual post, encouraging me to elaborate a little. The Abolition of Sex makes it very clear that the transsexual craze is an assault on girls and women, in numerous ways. Feminists had to fight long and hard to get female-only bathrooms and other facilities, to protect them from men. California and my home state of Washington have been abolishing such separation, so that a naked man could walk through a room of naked teenage girls, sporting an erection, because he “identified” as a woman.

Kara Dansky, the author of The Abolition of Sex, cited a book published in 1979 as prophetic, which was titled, The Transsexual Empire: The Making of the She-Male. Dansky began her book with a blog post, and it bears repeating:

“They literally stopped recognizing every single woman and girl, every female person. And they told us that we were now all an identity instead of a sex, a psychology instead of physiology. That was what female now meant. So that men could say they were women. And they did, hundreds of thousands of them did. There was no single word for actual females. We weren’t allowed one. Our word was reallocated to men. We had to talk about ourselves as people with cervixes, or menstruators, and we had to agree that biology wasn’t the real difference between the sexes, identity was. One by one, every reference to biological sex was replaced with references to identity, until the law had erased any connection with female biology from pregnancy, childbirth, motherhood. Everything became something applied to both men and women because it was forbidden to have real references to sex. Stating that only females were women was enough to lose your job, or even be charged with a crime. Failing to agree with a man that he was a woman was enough to be ostracized, censored, or threatened with legal action. Men took over women’s sports, institutions, groups. Men represented every level of society, calling themselves women. There were no words to distinguish ourselves from these men. Everyone could see the female sex were becoming unspeakable people, unspoken of. You weren’t allowed to acknowledge our separate existence from male people. Men committed crimes and society said women did it. You could never escape a man because he could follow you into any public space by identifying as female. People were very afraid to tell the truth. Many hundreds of children lost their reproductive organs trying to become the other sex. It was a very dark time.”

That post was not hyperbole, as Dansky provided of examples of men who committed crimes, but because they “identified” as women, the media actually stated that women had committed the crimes, and even crime statistics are being perverted by this. So now, we literally have men raping women, but it is now being described as woman-on-woman rape. We left sanity behind long ago on these topics.

In Dansky’s interview with Taibbi, she noted how “ingenious” it was to insert the “T” of trans into the LGB (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual) acronym, to conflate two issues that were unrelated, as a way of selling the trans stuff. LGB has nothing to do with anybody’s identity, but what they are attracted to. A gay man is a gay man, a lesbian is still a woman, and bisexuals do not change their identities. Trans people are trying to be something they are not, which is an entirely different issue. But since they are all related to sex, then lumping them together gives the trans issue unwarranted legitimacy. Men can never become women, and vice versa. That is established at birth, and no amount of drugs, hormones, surgeries, and costumes can change that.

Everywhere I look into this issue, Foucault is the granddaddy of it, such as queer theory. I see postmodernism as a form of insanity, which has spawned identity politics, the trans craze, etc.

Dansky wrote about a “gender identity” in the USA, writing that it is “grounded in a vicious blend of woman-hatred, science denial, and greed.” Dansky quoted from The Transsexual Empire, to wit: “transsexualism at this point constitutes a ‘sociopolitical program’ that is undercutting the movements to eradicate sex-role stereotyping and oppression in this culture.”

Dansky called the gender identity industry a loose organization of powerful groups that aim to “persuade everyone that sex does not exist as a material reality and that subjective identity is supreme.” Dansky wrote:

“It is extremely tempting to dismiss all of this as a fringe conspiracy. No one truly wants to understand the extent or the gravity of what is happening to women in this country under the guise of tolerance and inclusivity. Acknowledging the truth behind the movement to abolish sex is painful and difficult to even get our minds around. However, it is all operating in plain sight once we open our eyes to it. If we do not rein in the ‘gender identity’ industry, the complete legal and social abolition of sex will be accomplished.”

Dansky argued that the entire transsexual issue is a rearguard action by patriarchy for its final defeat of women. Dansky wrote:

“If anyone can be a woman, then no one is a woman, and if a man can claim to exist as a woman by simply announcing that he is one, that is a complete mockery of womanhood. The very concept of ‘transgender woman’ is the ultimate expression of the denial of a woman’s humanity.”

If I had not had my Rip Van Winkle moment in a Seattle restaurant a few years ago, I doubt that I would be writing about the transsexual issue much, if at all. There are numerous insanities parading through our societies, normalized by elites for reasons of social control, just like Orwell wrote in 1984, that the masses were kept in a kind of “controlled insanity.” All of the dominant ideologies qualify, to one degree or another, and all will fade to oblivion in the Fifth Epoch. It is likely going to be the Fifth Epoch or bust for humanity, so I need to focus on helping the Fifth Epoch come to pass, but it is instructive to understand the many ways that humanity falls short of being a truly sentient species. Abolish scarcity and fear as our daily realities (and only one thing can do that), then the world as we know it will end. That sounds good to me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th June 2022 at 18:37.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st June 2022), Bill Ryan (19th June 2022), Blastolabs (19th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2022), Ewan (20th June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), kudzy (20th June 2022), Reinhard (20th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd June 2022), Sunray (27th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #10033
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a medical racket post. I have written about the surreal situation of American drug ads, and Mercola has a recent article on them, attached.

I don’t solicit it, but I have had those around me volunteer their COVID vaccine reaction stories. I have heard of getting flu-like symptoms on the mild side, up to strokes and the like. Young adults and athletes are dying at hugely increased rates, mostly from blood clots and heart inflammation, which are classic COVID vaccine reactions, and the media is going into overdrive to cover it up and explain it away. Mercola’s article this morning is on that, attached. For the past year, life insurance companies are reporting skyrocketing death claims of working-age people, and here is a recent report. Another Mercola article, attached, is about treating for COVID vaccine damage.

Another Mercola article, attached, is on deadly medical mistakes. I never let them get their hands on me, which is partly how I stay healthy.

Another Mercola article, attached, is about how scientism, not science, is what the media promotes. But even Newsweek recently took the CDC to task for its anti-scientific approach.

Between the Fauci-led non-response to COVID for a year, for a pandemic that he may have well helped create, and actually wiping out all early treatments, to clear the way for the vaccines that he and Gates profited from, Fauci is responsible for more than a million American deaths. Hundreds of thousands have died from COVID vaccines, and about a million have died from lack of early treatment.

This is not new for the medical racket. Virtually all medical interventions, particularly for chronic disease, are worthless. But it is worth reflecting on a little. The American media has always been hypocrisy personified regarding foreign bloodbaths. It can be counted on minimize and even make invisible bloodbaths that the USA is responsible for, and exaggerate and fabricate the atrocities of enemy regimes. But this is a domestic holocaust, as people are sacrificed in the interest of profit and power. You might think that when the system devours its own, that there might be some kind of awakening moment, but no, it does not work that way. Everybody other than elites is disposable cannon fodder in the campaign to amass wealth and power, and the masses line up to be slaughtered, incredibly. As I discussed recently, Michael stated that almost nobody ever wakes up, and I see it all around me, daily. It is just what it is, it does no good to judge it, but as humanity sails off the cliff, I don’t want to take that ride with the rest of my fellow humans.

I know of a way out, but it requires the awake. I am not finished hunting for them.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th June 2022 at 15:36.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st June 2022), Bill Ryan (20th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (21st June 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Orph (20th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd June 2022), Sunray (27th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #10034
    Thanks

Hi:

I had another topic that I thought about writing about recently, decided against it, but a pal sent me a Twitter link this morning on the Epstein saga and how difficult it is to report on it. It is related to what I thought of writing about, so here goes.

My wife had me watch Night Sky, and I finished the first season of it last night. Watching shows like that can bring up a lot with me. One was how a teenage girl was being brought into the family “business,” which was spook stuff, and killing people was part of the job. It reminded me of my CIA contract agent relative who nearly tried to recruit me into the “business,” and I got lucky and moved away before he could try.

Another “triggering” part of that show was how average people got sucked into Twilight Zone stuff, and they really couldn’t tell anybody, partly because nobody would believe them. That has kind of been the story of my life. There are very few people that I can discuss my journey with. It blows the tops off of the heads of nearly all people, and I have regularly watched people lose their sanity by merely brushing up against the subject matter that I write about. You have to have both feet firmly on the ground to engage Wade’s World. Conspiracists come to my work for the entertainment value, or to fan their paranoia, none of which is productive.

My experiences are so far outside of the reality that cubicle-dwellers and Internet surfers inhabit that very few can begin to wrap their heads around it, for the few who even want to. As I have stated many times, my work, or any work, can’t awaken the sleeping, and my work is designed for the awake and awakening. Almost nobody ever wakes up, however, so I know that I seek very rare individuals. And, even for them, it is very challenging. I heavily document my journey, particularly my days with Dennis (1, 2), including scientific testing of the best heating system in world history (1, 2, 3, 4). I have written many vignettes, named names when I could, but I am leaving out the most impressive parts of my story, and it comes with the territory. More people have to die before I can be more forthcoming, and that segues to that link that a pal sent me this morning on the Epstein saga.

That Twitter author listed reasons why it was difficult to report on the Epstein saga. He got deeply into it, and interviewed many of Epstein’s victims and witnesses. Nobody wants to go on the record. For victims, they just want to recover and quietly live out their lives. They and the witnesses also fear retribution for speaking out, as the perpetrators and enablers hail from the highest ranks of what I call the retail elite – Bill Gates, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, etc. So, almost nobody will come forward.

Even for people who are awake, it is difficult. I have far more than met my target audience halfway, but it is still not easy for them, and I keep trying to make it easier, which is what the planned upcoming years of writing will largely be about.

Again, I am not trying to waken the sleeping, and a standard reaction from the sleeping is on that Twitter thread by this user (who flies the Ukrainian flag, which says it all), whose advice was to let the authorities and media sort it out. How typical of the sleeping.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th June 2022 at 19:08.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st June 2022), Bill Ryan (20th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (22nd June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), Franny (25th June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Reinhard (20th June 2022), Sunray (27th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #10035
    Thanks

Hi:

My essay writings have been sparse over the past several years, since I published my big essay in 2014. Two essays on Ed (1, 2) have been about it. But I have been busy studying, and the past several years of study will be reflected in upcoming essay work. I have a major update of my big essay coming, along with at least three new ancillary essays, and a book to follow them. What I think is the most important of them is what I am currently working on, on humanity’s Epochal transitions. What often happens is that I go down rabbit holes of studying subjects that I write on, going deeply and broadly enough so that I feel that I can do the subjects justice. I have been “stuck” on humanity’s First Epoch for months, as I further studied the issues. I see the human journey as an interplay of energy, intelligence, and tools. I developed a suspicion of what happened some years ago, and the current state of the science supports it, as I recently discovered.

First, primates were relatively brainy, likely due to living in the tropical canopy. Apes left the canopy, grew larger, and so did their brains. Probably around 5-7 million years ago, the human line split from the chimp line, as the rainforest continued to shrink in a cooling world. The human line seems to have learned to walk upright in the woodland fringes of the rainforest, and eventually graduated to the growing savannas of Africa and vicinity (such as Europe). The first stone tools found so far are 3.3 million years old, made by australopiths, and that is also when the human line’s brain began its runaway growth. Increasingly sophisticated tools led to a better diet (more and more reliable energy), and it culminated in the appearance of Homo erectus on the evolutionary scene. Homo erectus is the first member of the human line that is indisputably in our genus. It is the first member of the human line that was fully adapted to living on the ground.

If we go back 30 years, the prominent hypotheses in science were that language is only 50,000 years old or so, fire was controlled less than a million years ago, and the human line became hunters maybe a million years ago. Today, those have all been pushed back to between 1.5 and 2.0 million years, about the time that Homo erectus appeared on the scene. I suspected that it was the case, and the current state of the science tends to bear it out today. So, I have been studying the evolution of bipedalism, language, tools, and the control of fire. The appearance of Homo erectus was a watershed event of the human journey. There really have not been great changes in human anatomy since Homo erectus arrived on the scene. Their brains were smaller, they had brow ridges and other ape-like features, but the human template had been set.

Energy, intelligence, and tools interacted in positive feedbacks that culminated in Homo erectus, and on a biological level, everything that has happened since then in the human line has been noise. What has happened over the past 1.5 million years is that human culture has become more sophisticated, partly because of language, which was necessary for human culture to develop. It seems to have reached runaway conditions between 70,000 and 60,000 years ago, as Homo sapiens left Africa and conquered the world (the Second Epoch). Sedentary living was another watershed moment (the Third Epoch), which accelerated the development of human culture, and in Europe, another acceleration led to the Fourth Epoch, and the world was conquered again.

With the rise of Homo sapiens, our individual intelligence did not change at all and may have even declined (our brains are 10% smaller than they were 30,000 years ago), but our collective intelligence skyrocketed, with cognitive tools such as writing. Our tools have become far more sophisticated, and we use orders of magnitude more energy than Homo erectus did. Without tapping those new energy sources, the next Epochs would not have happened.

It has been a dozen years since I first wrote about the Epochs, and that summary of mine is still relevant. All of these years of study since then have only confirmed it. Of course, we are on the cusp of the next Epoch, which is dependent on tapping the next energy source. Unlike all of the previous ones, this one is abundant, sustainable, and harmlessly produced. The technology to tap that new source is older than I am, but humanity collectively has integrity and sentience deficits that are preventing those technologies from coming to public awareness and use, which would be the biggest event in the human journey, dwarfing all that came before.

Is the rise of intelligence and technology an evolutionary dead-end? On many planets, it has been. We are precisely at the stage of development where we will either get over the hump or slide all the way down to the bottom of the hill, to start over in another species on another planet. I am trying to help prevent that, and help usher in the new Epoch. The stakes are higher than they have ever been, with my sleepwalking species, and time is short. My “obsession” is understandable.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st June 2022 at 15:43.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st June 2022), Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (22nd June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), Franny (25th June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Reinhard (27th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd June 2022), Sunray (27th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #10036
    Thanks

Hi:

This will stretch over two posts, so I can attach the images that I want to. Two days ago, I took my first hike of the year in an official wilderness area. It was the same trailhead that I have hiked from since 1985, and I helped maintain the trail and lookout, in 1986, during my life’s happiest year.

If God said that I could only hike my favorite local mountain for the rest of my life, I would happily accept the deal. It is like The Shire to me, and tramping through it to the end of my days suits me fine. But going to the high country is like visiting Lorien. The Shire is one heck of a place to live, but Lorien is life-changing. I didn’t meet any elves two days ago, but it was close.

Two minutes up this trail, it was evident that it was different, and special. I hiked about six miles – three miles up and back – and crossed 28 streams up, 14 in the first mile, and those 28 back, for more than 50 stream crossings. Some had been routed under the trail, most were simply step-overs, but some got the boots wet, and the big one turned back my wife and me 10-to-15 years ago, as I did not want my wife to risk it. Here is a description of it, during that spring runoff. My boots are waterproof, so I don’t even try to hop all of the rocks, but just slosh through the streams when I need to.

The lower trail was logged over a century ago, but the stands today are like a cathedral. About 20 years ago, an avalanche took out a swath of forest that included a bend in the trail. It exposed a waterfall down the mountainside, and in recent trips, that clearing has become a playground for turkey vultures and raptors, as they exploit the thermals. As I reached that clearing, ten minutes up the trail, it was a flying carnival. I took a video for about a minute, as the turkey vultures and some kind of raptors swirled. I got six in the same frame at one time, but the attached “only” has four turkey vultures in it.

The end of part one.

Name:	raptors 6-21-22.JPG
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	49167   Click image for larger version

Name:	granite 6-21-22 1.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	281.4 KB
ID:	49168   Click image for larger version

Name:	granite 6-21-22 2.JPG
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	49169   Click image for larger version

Name:	granite 6-21-22 3.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	267.0 KB
ID:	49170  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd June 2022 at 14:27.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th June 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2022), Ewan (23rd June 2022), Franny (25th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), Reinhard (27th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th June 2022), Sunray (27th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #10037
    Thanks

Part two:

Soon, I began seeing stands of fly agaric mushrooms, attached. The weather was perfect, sunny and in the high 60s. It reached the low 70s by the hike’s end. I sat next to perhaps my favorite stream, about halfway up. In this year, a La Niña year, the snow is still melting in the high country, so I turned back where the snow began. Another mile up the trail is a nice viewpoint that I have visited since 1986. I get to that viewpoint most years anymore. I am attaching a selfie from that viewpoint, taken in 1988, I believe.

It is the same trail where Brent and I encountered a mama bear and her cub. It is the closest that I have come to being attacked by a bear, but that was just because we did not back off far enough at first. The bears here do not want to tangle with people.

That trail gently slopes, so the way back is about as nice a sauntering in the mountains as I know of. I was in a euphoric state the entire hike. I saw one person on the way up, and three on the way down. I consider days like that to be compensation for my journey, and I can only be grateful. As I have written, about eight or nine years ago, I realized that I have had my fair share in this lifetime, the rest is gravy, and what gravy it has been.

Best,

Wade

Name:	granite 6-21-22 4.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	274.2 KB
ID:	49171   Click image for larger version

Name:	granite 6-21-22 6.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	49172   Click image for larger version

Name:	granite 6-21-22 7.JPG
Size:	320.8 KB
ID:	49173   Click image for larger version

Name:	wade ollalie 88 1.jpg
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	49174  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd June 2022 at 14:28.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th June 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2022), Ewan (23rd June 2022), Franny (25th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), Krist (23rd June 2022), kudzy (27th June 2022), Reinhard (27th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th June 2022), Sunray (27th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #10038
    Thanks

Hi:

With this morning’s announcement from the USA’s Supreme Court on overturning Roe v. Wade, I am going to make a thread for this issue. I have written about this before. I recently made a thread on the transsexual issue. These are all assaults on women, IMO, which are coming from both the right and left. What I have called the “war against women” has been happening in the West for a long time. I see it as an issue of transitioning from the Third to the Fourth Epoch. Women knew their place in agrarian civilizations – barefoot and pregnant – and the Red States in the USA definitely have one foot in the Third Epoch, with the Bible banging, racism (even pining for the good old days of slavery), eagerly performed executions, gun-loving, and the like.

I doubt that anybody needs to be told that abortion is a terrible outcome, as is forced pregnancy. The world is melting down, literally, and everybody is fighting over who gets the best berths on the Titanic. This is what a world of scarcity and fear looks like, for our semi-sentient species. Growing up is not easy, and we’ll see if we do, before we wipe ourselves out. Hunting for needles

Really, there is not a lot to say about this situation that I have not said already, but I’ll probably be compelled to write about it periodically. It is one of the litmus tests for where my great nation is headed, and it isn’t pretty.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th June 2022 at 16:57.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th June 2022), Bill Ryan (24th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (25th June 2022), Chris Gilbert (24th June 2022), Dennis Leahy (24th June 2022), Ewan (25th June 2022), Franny (25th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), kudzy (27th June 2022), Reinhard (27th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th June 2022), Sunray (27th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #10039
    Thanks

Hi:

There is too much to write about regarding current events, and I have to pick and choose where to spend my time. In my essay on The Propaganda Model and Wikipedia, I had a section on the Wikimedia Foundation and its conflicts of interest. I linked to an article by Helen Buyniski, from her site. I contacted her more than once, subscribed to her Substack site, but I have never heard from her, which is not unusual. But her original site disappeared from the Internet, which is a common enough fate for sites. As I have done with other sites that I have relied on, I revived her article, here, yesterday. Her work can be abrasive, and is not everybody’s cup of tea, but I try to look past stuff like that when I can, to get to the meat of the work.

Wikispooks has an article on Buyniski, and one area of her interest is figuring out the social justice warrior movement, which she regards as a trojan horse for actual progressivism. But I stumbled onto this article by her, which portrays Amy Goodman in a harsh light. Wikispooks does not have much respect for Goodman’s Democracy Now!, and this revisits territory from earlier in the year, on Noam, Goodman, and Syria, in which Dennis Leahy thought that Goodman was a traitor to progressive causes. For the record, I have never watched an episode of Democracy Now!, as I don’t get my news that way. I replied to Dennis that, indeed, Goodman seems to have lost her way, and I certainly don’t see eye-to-eye with Noam on many issues (the JFK hit, COVID, the GCs, etc.). I knew that Noam was often on Democracy Now!, as he is never interviewed in the mainstream media, but I really have not paid much attention to Noam for a long time. I was always a bigger fanboy of Ed, which is partly why I became his biographer.

Buyniski’s article on Pacifica’s decline and Goodman’s role in it is scandalous. If Buyniski’s article is even partly true, it is sadly too common. I hunted for a rebuttal to it, did not find one, and others have wondered what happened to Goodman. For what I am doing, I gave up on the Left long ago. Dennis may well be closer to the mark on Goodman than I suspected. I have always had doubts about the “Left Gatekeeper” idea, which came from the right-wing originally (I first saw the idea about 20 years ago), but others call them a kind of controlled opposition (1, 2). I have no interest in the Left’s brand of activism (retail politics holds no interest for me), but I am interested in the analyses of people such as Ed, Howard, and yes, even Noam. Combined positive intention is the key, but no political stripe does that, as they all just react to elites, both real and imagined.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th June 2022 at 08:53.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th June 2022), Bill Ryan (27th June 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (27th June 2022), Ewan (27th June 2022), Franny (28th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), kudzy (27th June 2022), Reinhard (27th June 2022), Sunray (27th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #10040
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to yesterday’s post, both Noam and Greer take the position of going the retail political route, and pressuring politicians to do the right thing. To me, that is a losing proposition, and the victim’s route to getting nothing done on this Epochal task. This is a cousin to what I have called the beseeching route, and as such, it cedes power to elites and their lackeys. That is not the combined-positive-intention route that Brian advocated and I am trying to get going. To be sure, the retail political route is not all that Greer and Noam advocate, but their elite-facing stances tend to get them stuck on watching what elites do, trying to get politicians to do the right thing, in an outward focus that gives away power.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2022), Franny (28th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), kudzy (27th June 2022), Reinhard (27th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th June 2022), Sunray (27th June 2022), Trisher (27th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 536 FirstFirst 1 2 402 452 492 502 512 536 LastLast