Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10221
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

The next issue with Greer’s approach I have the most sympathy for, but it won’t work, as far as I have seen: his effort is too Greer-centric. Having the effort focus on one person like that makes it highly vulnerable. I saw that repeatedly during my days with Dennis. The problem is not really about Greer or Dennis, but a humanity in which almost nobody cares and is awake. Those are just the numbers, it does no good to judge it, and Dennis and Greer “volunteered” for their duty like Harry Potter “volunteered” to meet the hippogriff. Those in my pantheon got there by caring when almost nobody else did.

I discovered the hard way that almost nobody cares and is awake, and I recently read Michael describe the situation, which I first read many years ago, but I did not better understand its relevance until recently rereading it. Earth, and maybe physical reality, seems to be a boot camp for miscreant souls. The idea makes sense, and can be found throughout the mystical literature.

Greer definitely was never the same after the 1997-1998 ordeal. I understand what that kind of trauma does to people, and for many years, I was not fit to engage the public. In Brian’s last years, he kind of rented himself out as a celebrity, and I have seen Greer do the same thing. People who pay enough can have a dinner with Greer. I have received several emails this year from his organization that promotes coming to his events and basking in his presence, like he was some kind of New Age guru. That is all very alarming, and fosters what Noam has called a “cult of personality.”

I have heard the rumors over the years, that Greer may be being blackmailed and other allegations. The biggest event in the human journey is too big to place on the shoulders of a few heroes, and Dennis is the most heroic that I ever saw or heard of. He is the Indiana Jones of free energy. Indiana Jones cannot save the world by himself. I strongly doubt that that the hero’s approach will work for this. Take out the hero, and the effort collapses.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th November 2022 at 15:02.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th November 2022), avid (20th November 2022), Bill Ryan (21st November 2022), Casey Claar (29th November 2022), Chris Gilbert (20th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Franny (20th November 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), kudzy (21st November 2022), Reinhard (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (20th November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022), wegge (20th November 2022), zebowho (21st November 2022)

3. Link to Post #10222
    Thanks

Hi:

The ET-centric part of Greer’s approach is understandable, as that has always been his orientation in his public work. He has certainly had his missteps, such as his pursuit of that “mini-alien,” which is similar to the one that Robert Ripley displayed nearly a century ago. I don’t deny the ET connection with free energy. I suspect that most of what my friend saw came from reverse-engineering ET technology. I have watched UFOs fly over. Just what they were, I don’t know, but they definitely seemed to be interacting with James’s and my minds.

Greer gets into the interdimensional aspects of ETs, and I won’t deny it. Maybe it was just how I got my mystical awakening, but I would not recommend that people get their mystical awakenings by trying to contact so-called ETs. I think that an acknowledgement of the ET presence will become inevitable with the introduction of free energy, but I would not want to make them dependent on each other. I doubt that a free energy effort needs to be ET-centric, similar to how Dennis’s efforts did not really need to be Christian-centric, Patriot-centric, etc. To a degree, those orientations reflect the idiosyncrasies of those men, and to a degree, they served as tent poles for their efforts, as they tried to whip up mass movements.

So, I see the ET-centric aspect of Greer’s free energy work as relatively harmless, but I also understand how it can turn people off, just as with Dennis’s Christian/Patriot approach.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd November 2022 at 05:29.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (21st November 2022), Bill Ryan (21st November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Franny (21st November 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), kudzy (21st November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (21st November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022), wegge (21st November 2022), zebowho (21st November 2022)

5. Link to Post #10223
    Thanks

Hi:

I am nearing the end of those aspects of Greer’s efforts that don’t align with my ideal effort. I have mentioned the money-hungriness of his effort before. He constantly begs for it, charges big money to attend his events, and has developed a lucrative business. He has lived off of his ET work since the 1990s. His career as an MD lasted less than ten years, ending a generation ago. His seemingly extravagant lifestyle seems to have been financed by his ET work, not his medical career.

Every time that Dennis’s companies were attacked by the government (always on behalf of their private-interest patrons, as wiping out the competition is the essence of capitalism), they always invoked some kind of scam rationale, even when he put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free. Our governments are hopelessly corrupt, but they always have been. The media covers for that corruption, because it is equally corrupt, but these are all just more examples of my journey’s primary lesson.

Since Greer has only been selling experiences and books and videos, he seems to have slipped the noose of organized suppression for now, but as he tries to go after free energy, I doubt that his approach will keep working. We have seen that PayPal and GoFundMe are essentially criminal organizations that seize their customers’ money on a whim. Greer uses PayPal, and I have heard that he has received government spook money. I have heard seemingly credible allegations that he has used that money for some perverse indulgences. I don’t know the truth of any of that, but I watched people lie about Dennis’s finances since the day I met him, and the only solution is transparency.

As far as I have seen, taking in money is the main way by which the authorities can attack the effort. Greer advocates complete transparency on any technology that his effort may develop. I suggest the same transparency financially. If Greer is going to do this aboveboard and have it be less vulnerable to government attacks, he needs to have complete financial transparency. His effort does not need to publicly identify every donor, but it needs to account for every dollar that goes in and where it went, including what went into Greer’s personal pockets. That needs to be on the public record. Anything less will leave the effort vulnerable. Greer has decided to stand on that stage, and financial transparency is critical to an effort like that.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st November 2022 at 15:58.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st November 2022), avid (21st November 2022), Bill Ryan (21st November 2022), Chris Gilbert (21st November 2022), Franny (23rd November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), kudzy (21st November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (23rd November 2022), wegge (21st November 2022), zebowho (21st November 2022)

7. Link to Post #10224
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get to Greer’s populist approach, which is the last item on that list, I want to discuss real world issues that Greer has likely never experienced, which are critical to an effort like his. First is inventors and what I call “inventor-itis,” and Greer has called Inventors’ Syndrome, which I dealt with a little earlier, and I devoted a thread to it years ago. For normal inventing, inventors almost never profit from their inventions, and for free energy inventing, they can forget about it, unless it is the golden handcuffs for having their technologies bought out and “black-shelved,” as Greer calls it.

Long before an inventor has to worry about the GCs, he (almost always a he) has to survive his own foibles and his “allies.” After about the tenth attempt to steal our company, I told Dennis how shocking it was, and he said that the first 50 times he saw it, he was shocked, too. Capitalism is organized crime, from top to bottom, and I have seen the GCs described as very organized crime.

Very few free energy efforts ever get successful enough for Godzilla to need to roll out of bed. If the inventor actually comes up with something viable (very rarely does that happen), he has to overcome his own ego (megalomania is a risk), the “help” of his allies, who often try to steal it, and the local industries that are protecting their turf, before he needs to even think about the GCs. I have never seen that aspect of it dealt with in Greer’s work, although I admit that I have not read/seen all of it. If he has, it has never been a prominent theme.

In Greer’s announcement that began this thread, he mentioned “funding partners” to build the R&D facility to make public-use free energy technology (Greer has been pursuing them for about 30 years, I believe). If those funding partners are expecting a return on investment, the effort is already doomed. The self-seeking that accompanies a capitalistic free energy effort is something to behold. People you have known your entire life suddenly transform into Orcs who lust after the One Ring. It is as ugly as I have seen.

The only chance that I see for an effort like this is that donors fund it and the technology is given to humanity, with caveats to its use. It has to be harmlessly implemented. No weaponization, no strip-mining Earth and further ravaging its ecosystems. That will require a global effort, and I think that humanity is smart enough to get behind something like that, politicians, governments, and corporations be damned. It will be the greatest wealth-creator, by far, that humanity has ever seen. Everybody becomes a billionaire. Using free energy to harm anything would quickly become as senseless as playing Russian roulette.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st November 2022), avid (22nd November 2022), Bill Ryan (21st November 2022), Franny (23rd November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), kudzy (21st November 2022), Reinhard (24th November 2022), Tigger (23rd November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022), wegge (21st November 2022), zebowho (21st November 2022)

9. Link to Post #10225
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Greer's ET-centric focus does have some good aspects. Recently I looked up the videos of a Qigong/shamanic teacher I know from another forum 10 years ago. Initially my interest had been perked due to seeing mention on their Facebook page of using Ivermectin to help recover from an Omicron infection. Upon investigating further, I was pleasantly surprised to see they also had some powerful transformative experiences in conjunction with Greer's CE5 app, which rekindled my own interest in using it (self-promotion for their own work could certainly be playing a part though).

Said transformative experiences can certainly help people get up to speed and lead to them taking action in other areas. The problem though is that even with more people talking about higher dimensions, ETs and attending CE5 events (in person or virtual), it often results in a whole lot of noise without much action being done. A few more woo woo communities in an oversaturated pond are not going to tip the scales. It's possible that Greer could be compromised or secretly threated with blackmail in some way, and it could also be the case of him falling prey to his own ego, financial drive and mistaking the 'noise' for actual change.

It's nice that those of us privileged enough to grow up in 1st world countries can take time to watch for UFOs and have psychic experiences. For someone growing up in poverty in the Middle East or sub-Saharan countries though, they can't be expected to throw off the conditioning of earlier Epochs until there is a drastic improvement in their day-to-day material conditions.

All the problems and pitfalls that can occur once money does actually start changing hands and physical work is involved can seem like an insurmountable wall, and I will admit I get dejected at times thinking about. I do sometimes wonder if the window will only open if other political and economic shifts occur, such as a breakdown in the current neoliberal empire leading to a new open source, worker focused leftist movement free of the baggage of existing liberal organizations.

It would have to be radically different however from all the preceding ones over the past two centuries that have always approached problems in terms of oppressor vs. victim ideology, and that's where the Choir comes in.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Franny (23rd November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Reinhard (24th November 2022), Tigger (23rd November 2022), Wade Frazier (22nd November 2022), wegge (22nd November 2022), zebowho (23rd November 2022)

11. Link to Post #10226
    Thanks

Hi Chris:

That was brilliant. Yes, there are positive aspects of Greer’s ET work. I have acknowledged that ever since his 1997 Congressional hearings. One of my pupils is tight with Greer, and Greer’s CE5 stuff has helped people awaken. But TM or Silva do not need to be conjoined with ET stuff, for people to awaken. Greer talks about crawling before walking before running before flying, and I would not recommend that somebody seek their mystical awakening by trying to contact ETs. Maybe I am biased in that way, because of how I got my mystical awakening, but I have seen people beginning to awaken crash and burn plenty. I have a lot on my plate at the moment, but will make a better reply to your wonderful post soon.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2022), Chris Gilbert (22nd November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Franny (23rd November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Reinhard (24th November 2022), Tigger (23rd November 2022), zebowho (23rd November 2022)

13. Link to Post #10227
    Thanks

Hi:

Now we come to Greer’s populist (AKA “grassroots”) approach to this Epochal issue. It is nice to see Greer admit that the arrival of free energy means the end of the world as we know it. When I became Dennis’s partner, neither of us really understood the magnitude of what we were getting involved with. We knew it was big, but even today, Dennis does not really understand how big it is. It took another 25 years for me to really begin to appreciate the Epochal significance of free energy. And once I had developed my Epochal framework, I then looked into each transition to the new Epoch, and realized that nobody ever saw it coming. That helped me understand how hopeless a populist approach was for this, particularly with the fierce opposition to it, coming from all directions.

The month between my becoming Dennis’s partner and our first Greatest Energy Show was the happiest time for me of our partnership. I was so young and innocent. For all of its revolutionary heritage, Boston was not exactly the best place to start something as idealistic as what we attempted. The GCs approached us almost immediately, both the White Hat and Black Hat factions, while Boston did its best to ignore us. Instead of the snuff job that Washington’s electric companies inflicted, New England’s electric companies had secret meetings about what to do about us, and decided that working with us might be the best solution, even as public officials were sharpening their axes, while the DOE was friendly to us. Dennis got the red carpet treatment from New England’s most powerful electric executive, while the Secretary of State’s office was preparing to attack. We will never know just all what was going on behind the scenes, but the highest councils on Earth discussed what to do about us. A former girlfriend began to attack me in those days, and within a few months of becoming Dennis’s partner, I was feeling pretty battered, and the stress symptoms that went away the previous year came back in full blossom, as did my drinking problems.

But all of that aside, I began to really wonder about Dennis’s populist approach. While Mr. Mentor was saying that the USA was “too fascist” for an effort like ours to succeed (he was right!), Dennis was saying that the people “believed,” but didn’t have anything to believe in. Over the next 30 years, I watched Dennis go from “The people really believe” to “almost nobody cares, but I am still looking for those nuggets amongst humanity’s mine tailings” to “my allies hurt me more than my enemies” to “I am ready for God to call me home, after this dark journey.” I resisted my journey’s primary lesson every step of the way, until it was beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. My first eye-opening event was when my boss helped engineer the theft of Dennis’s company in Seattle and the employees cheered. It was the first of many moments like that. The same crowd that gives you a standing ovation one day cheers at your execution the next, just as Dostoevsky wrote, and as happened to the New Testament’s Jesus.

The masses simply do not care about anything other than their egocentric existences, and their in-group’s welfare is about as far as their caring and awareness goes. What a terrible realization, and what a horrible way to learn it.

What a freak that voice in my head led me to, what a freak I was, and I only found a few more like us during our journey. So, I have very strong skepticism that anybody can make the populist approach work for this Epochal task. I helped Brian found NEM and funded the conference where Greer spoke. The people that Brian had gathered did not have the right stuff for the task, I quit as soon as I could, and the people that Brian gathered actually kicked him out of the organization that he founded, which was the second time that that happened to Brian. The enemy is us.

Between the time that Dennis was forced into a plea bargain that was never honored and he went to prison, he tried the Madison Avenue approach, and I witnessed an attempt to steal it. Dennis was going after channel-surfing couch potatoes. I could not articulate it at the time, but that is not exactly looking for allies with the right stuff, but going after lowest-common-denominator people who are looking to reduce/eliminate their energy bills at a minimum of effort and expense. Greer is doing something almost identical, going after social media influencers and Hollywood celebrities. That attracts gawkers at best.

What Dennis and Brian attempted, and what Greer currently is attempting, is what I have called Level 10, or the mass movement approach. There is no grass for a grassroots effort to work, not for this. Greer was disgusted with the public a generation ago, and I am deeply sympathetic to that sentiment. But he now tries to engage that same public with his latest effort? This is the double-edged sword of an approach like Greer’s, and I am doing something very different.

Dennis, Greer, and Brian either tried to deal with the elite or the masses. There is a middle ground, and that is what I am going after. I know who I am looking for, but I also know how rare they are.

There are positives of what Greer is attempting, such as open-sourcing whatever technology gets developed. If there will be no business associated with the development, with pure donors funding it and the technology given away, maybe Greer has a chance with his approach. I sure hope so, but too much of what Greer is doing I have seen before, and I saw where it led. Greer seems to have grown some over the years, shed some of his naïveté, and may be a better man than he was a generation ago. We all get the chance to become better people over our lifetimes. I have more to write about this issue, but have other tasks on my plate at the moment.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd November 2022 at 20:13.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (22nd November 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2022), Chris Gilbert (22nd November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Franny (23rd November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (23rd November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022), zebowho (23rd November 2022)

15. Link to Post #10228
    Thanks

Hi:

I want to take a brief break from writing about Greer’s latest effort. Ed was one of the first writers to discuss the media implications of the Internet, and in the last interview that I know of in his lifetime, he warned about Facebook and Google. His concerns were richly realized in recent years, and the propaganda and censorship went into overdrive, first around the COVID-19 issue, and then the Ukraine issue.

As Noam and Ed learned the hard way, private-interest censorship has always been a bigger issue than government censorship in the West. Today, Sam Husseini published an article on how Elon Musk’s reign at Twitter is already censorious. Sam discussed the public’s right to read/hear dissident views, which Musk is trampling on at Twitter.

I have written a lot on Matt Taibbi over the years, and in recent days, he has written on YouTube’s censorship of his recent work (1, 2). YouTube does not have a leg to stand on. It is blatant, capricious censorship, which “coincidentally” serves the “liberals.”

I also subscribe to Paul Thacker’s Substack account, and today’s article was about how out-of-hand Internet censorship has become, particularly related to the pandemic. Even among the defenders of science, medical science is considered its flimsiest and most corrupt branch. The medical racket has been in our faces like never before for the past three years. When I update my medical racket essay in coming years, there will be plenty of discussion of this pandemic.

Those are three of America’s finest journalists, and they all publish primarily on Substack, which is one of the Internet’s last refuges for independent journalists.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (23rd November 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2022), Chris Gilbert (24th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Franny (23rd November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (23rd November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022), wegge (23rd November 2022), zebowho (29th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #10229
    Thanks

Hi:

I have some time to reply better than I have so far to Chris’s latest post. I have heard of positive CE5 experiences. Good for Greer. As Chris noted, there are many courses and classes out there on pursuing an awakening, mystical and otherwise. Is Greer’s effort just one more member of that thundering herd?

Awakening is always inward work, in the end, as it comes from experience. To Greer’s credit, he is trying to “do something,” a big something, so that separates him from most of the rest, as far as physical impact goes. He is attempting the highest-profile free energy effort since Dennis in 1996. Unlike Greer and anybody else in the field, Dennis actually delivered disruptive energy technology (but not for long ), and I am all too aware of the obstacles.

As I’ll summarize by the end of this string, the question with me on Greer, if I assume his good intentions and that he has not been secretly compromised, is whether his effort has a chance. With a half million YouTube followers, maybe he has a chance, but as I have been writing, several aspects of his approach make the effort vulnerable, and there are plenty of unanswered questions, as far as I can see. Among my fellow travelers, all roads led to free energy, and it has been interesting to see the diversity in the journeys, from Greer to Brian to Dennis to Mark to Trombly, etc. The biggest event in the human journey tends to be that way; a magnet that drew people like us.

Chris’s comments on comfortable Westerners and the overwhelming majority of the world, which is poor by Western standards, with at least one foot in the Third Epoch, is a key issue. I strongly doubt that the world’s poor will help the Fifth Epoch manifest, even though they will be the greatest beneficiaries. There is just too much cognitive ground to cover for them. Dennis will go his grave believing the Bible to be the one and only word of God, which reflects his migrant farmworker childhood. Those in thrall to the population management ideologies can’t really help much with making the Fifth Epoch manifest, partly because those ideologies, all based on scarcity and fear, prevent their ability to even imagine the Fifth Epoch. Nobody ever saw the previous Epochs coming, so the concept of a choir is unprecedented.

As Chris noted, if people live in poverty and each day is a battle for survival, they are not going to be able to raise their awareness to Fourth Epoch levels, much less the Fifth. The only way that scarcity and fear will be banished as the background hum of all human societies is the arrival of abundance, and only one thing can do that. Material circumstances matter, and that all rides on the energy issue, as it always has.

I sympathize with Chris’s distress over the pitfalls that any free energy effort faces. This has been quite the conundrum, and nobody has come close to success yet. But let there be no doubt about it: the technologies that Greer is pursuing are real, as is their transformative potential. Anybody who has played at the high levels for long knows that, and organized suppression just comes with the territory.

Chris may be right that neoliberalism has to collapse before a free energy effort has a chance. But I also know that with a choir, there is no stopping it. Chris is hitting the notes. The numbers go something like this:
    • 10 like Dennis;
    • Or 100 like Brian;
    • Or 1,000-to-5,000 like Chris;

combining their efforts, and arrival of the Fifth Epoch would be unstoppable. But there is only one like Dennis that I know of, I have only encountered a handful like Brian, and Chris is currently the only regularly contributing member of my choir.

Over the years, I have heard from free energy inventors and the like, “Is the coast clear now?” Well, they don’t murder people as eagerly as they used to. Greer seems to have White Hat and otherworldly protection, but the organized suppression is only part of the equation. The internal weakness of the efforts has been far more important than the organized suppression, which is why I am not running out and trying to “do something.”

Greer’s dead man’s trigger document has been on the Internet for a long time, and I am familiar with several of the situations that Greer wrote about, including the names, knew some of the people involved, and I have had involvement in similar situations. That document highlights the difference between what Greer was doing and what my ideal effort looks like. Greer got in bed with spooks and the elite, played the retail political game, chased inventors with gizmos (or alleged gizmos), and was like a sheep to the shearing. None of what Greer was doing was going to be productive, IMO, other than learning some harsh lessons. That document is over 12 years old, but I wonder how much Greer has really changed his approach. I watched him say really naïve things long ago, and as I have stated, he may have grown since then. But as I have stated, this should not be on any one person’s shoulders, and that situation is infinitely more about humanity’s failings than it is Greer’s.

I think that Greer does have choir-like-qualities, such as trying to get past the victim mentality and reach a creator mentality, with love and forgiveness. His efforts hit some of the notes that I think are needed. That is why I am writing about this at all.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th November 2022 at 04:12.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Chris Gilbert (24th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), kudzy (24th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (24th November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022), wegge (24th November 2022), zebowho (29th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10230
    Thanks

Hi:

I just looked at my notes on this issue, and I have stated about all that I had planned to on Greer’s effort. I wish him the best, but will stand far away from it. Greer is not trying to build a choir, but is playing the mass movement game, as Dennis and Brian did. Greer dances with politicians, the spooks, the elite, and is going for social media influencers and the couch potatoes that follow them, as he begs for money. None of that aligns with my ideal effort, but maybe Greer will avoid enough of the pitfalls to get to the finish line. He is already avoiding some of them, such as planning to open-source what might get developed. That is an important step, but many other pitfalls await. Greer even banged the nationalism tambourine (American competitiveness) earlier in his journey, but I think that he is past that by now. As I stated, he seems to have grown in ways.

Trying to navigate to productive free energy activities without watering it down and pandering to lowest-common-denominator mass movement clichés is not an easy task, which nobody has ever accomplished. Greer has called my work too scholarly, and he is right, as far as the audience he seeks. Maybe he will make a dent with New Agers and social media couch potatoes, allied with inventors, elites, billionaire “philanthropists,” Hollywood celebrities, politicians, and spooks, but that is an extremely perilous approach that I, for one, want no part of.

I am going to wrap up this thread for now with some more discussion on what my ideal effort can look like, as it progresses down the path of manifesting the Fifth Epoch.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th November 2022 at 15:07.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Chris Gilbert (24th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (25th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (25th November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022), zebowho (29th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #10231
    Thanks

Hi:

Today is Thanksgiving in the USA, a day of feasting and family gatherings. Of course, I have an iconoclastic view of the event, and the facts have actually made it into the mainstream periodically.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Chris Gilbert (24th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Franny (25th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (25th November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #10232
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have written for many years, the two most predominant reactions to the idea of free energy from the general public are denial and fear. The most intractable denial and fear come from the “smart.” They will usually say that they fear misuse, but my experience is that that is not what they fear. Free energy means the end of the world as we know it, and that is what they fear, but few are honest enough, even to themselves, to admit it. They fear that their carefully carved-out niches in society will vanish. For scientists, they fear that all of those so-called “laws of physics” that they learned so laboriously will go into history’s dustbin. They fear to acknowledge that the world does not work like they believed (such as that retail politics has any meaning at all), and at a soul level, they fear that the kill-or-be-killed game will become obsolete, because that is what they came for, sleepwalking all the way. They fear waking up most of all, and will embrace certain death to avoid it.

I am somewhat sympathetic to those stances, but only somewhat. We are quickly making Earth uninhabitable, the West’s evil insanity is currently risking nuclear war, and our societies have gone completely crazed on numerous issues (1, 2), so arguing for the status quo is insane in of itself.

It is true that free energy can be weaponized and likely already has been. We have enough nukes today to make Earth uninhabitable, it has been that way for my entire life, my great nation is the only one to have nuked another, and we justify it to this day. When Mr. Mentor invented a bomb that ended warfare, the Pentagon quickly suppressed it, and we soon heard about the neutron bomb, which was Mr. Mentor’s idea inverted.

So, people who argue for the status quo I don’t consider informed or sane, and I do my best to ignore them. But I am sympathetic to those who reasonably want safeguards on the implementation of free energy. That is what Brian’s and my DOE proposal was about (which the DOE instantly dismissed, unsurprisingly). What I hear perhaps the most is that some crazy strongman in a “backward” nation will hold humanity hostage. Actually, the USA is the craziest of all, goading Russia toward nuclear war as I write this.

For my plan, nothing is even possible without a choir, which my critics rarely acknowledge and will likely never understand until the Fifth Epoch arrives. A choir makes it a very different ballgame. Nothing like it has ever been seen on Earth before. It will be the foundation of an enlightened effort, not some capitalist play, in which megalomaniacs have a field day. I know who I am looking for, and I also know how rare they are. That choir can form the ballast that an enlightened and loving effort needs.

I have come to realize that even members of the choir will not be able to do what I did (deep study for more than 30 years, after I was awakened), and my planned writings over the next few years will largely be about making it easier on my target audience, including a relatively succinct book. Developing a comprehensive perspective cannot be done overnight, but I can make the process easier for my target audience and shorten their learning curves. If they all had to do it how I did, almost nobody would get there.

So, how would an enlightened effort deal with the world’s elite, and strongmen such as North Korea’s Kim Jong-un? What it won’t be about is judgement and punishment. In Star Trek, TNG, Picard regularly encountered somebody who tried to hold his ship hostage, star systems hostage, and the like, and Picard’s strategy was to “give them what they want.” In the early days of the Fifth Epoch, I foresee places reserved for the world’s elite and its tyrants, as places of healing, not punishment. So, Jong-un, let’s say, wants to weaponize free energy technology. He will not be allowed to. Also, however, he will be invited to live in one of those “retirement” enclaves, which will be a delightful place to live, and North Korea can peacefully join the Fifth Epoch. Once it becomes evident that those places are really for healing and play, I doubt that many dictators would refuse, and maybe none would (there would be “Phase Two” for the recalcitrant). Some might even decide to become actual public servants. The very idea of nations will immediately become dubious, so that the dictators (and all politicians and officials) will find their realms crumbling anyway.

I have a higher regard for humanity than those who fear free energy and the Fifth Epoch. Humanity is not that stupid. Nearly all of the insanity that we see in the world today is fueled by scarcity and fear. Abolish scarcity, and an entirely different reality beckons. Only one thing can do that. The idea of elites will quickly become obsolete. For a few years after we nuked Japan, there was global discussion of how nuclear energy could make a global Utopia possible. Fission is far from ideal for that, but the zero-point field likely is. My point is that when a possible energy source for what I call the Fifth Epoch made its appearance, a sizeable fraction of humanity immediately understood the implications. If people want to argue that humanity is stupider today than it was over 70 years ago, I am somewhat sympathetic to that argument, but I would give people a chance to show that they can figure it out.

Let’s say that the shack that Greer mentions, which has allegedly had a free energy machine humming along in it for years, was demonstrated in the light of day, for years, and scientists around the world were able to study it. The world’s governments would immediately come to the party (if they were unable to suppress it, as has happened thousands of times), and I don’t see that it would be too hard to get everybody onboard with a harmless implementation of it. We would have to be unbelievably stupid to do anything else. Again, I have a higher regard for humanity than those who argue that we would immediately weaponize it and use it to further ravage Earth’s ecosystems. There would literally be no economic incentive to do that, and the idea of Earthly power makes no sense when everybody is empowered. But I also understand that until that day comes, denial and fear will be humanity’s predominant reactions. I don’t foresee that anybody on Earth will credibly argue against a safe implementation of free energy and the attendant technologies that my friend witnessed.

Greer does not have a choir today, or the 100,000 that I plan for the choir to attract (Greer’s crowd is mostly spectators or they are trying to contact ETs). So his program is more perilous than mine is. But is it really a danger to humanity? I doubt it, and a choir-driven effort would be much less so. I am far more concerned that Greer’s effort will crash and burn with many wrecked and shortened lives than I am an unenlightened and dangerous implementation of free energy.

With this post, I will wrap up this thread for now. I am sure that it will get updated for coming events, and I hope that they are happy ones.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th November 2022 at 21:05.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (25th November 2022), Bill Ryan (25th November 2022), Chris Gilbert (25th November 2022), Docim369 (25th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (25th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), kudzy (27th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (25th November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #10233
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently read this article on the revival of indoor farming. It is a glimpse of the Fifth Epoch. As is evident in the article, the primary constraint is energy. With free energy, that limitation vanishes. The definition of domestic plants and animals is that they would generally not survive without human care. Through selective breeding, humans have reduced features of plants and animals that help them survive in the wild but make them more useful to humans, such as more docile animals and plants without defensive chemicals, while accentuating other aspects, such as sweeter and larger human-edible parts, etc.

For instance, if humanity went extinct tomorrow, maize would not survive us for a year. Maize is dependent for its reproduction on humans, who take the kernels from the husked cobs and plant them. Without humans to do that, maize would immediately go extinct. The domestication of maize took thousands of years to accomplish, and maize cobs today are gigantic compared to what invading Spaniards encountered five centuries ago.

For me, there are a few major advantages of indoor farms over outdoor farming, particularly as far as the Fifth Epoch is concerned. One is that those indoor farms could be anywhere, and not have to displace ecosystems to exist. They are not dependent on the vagaries of weather. Crops are being raised today on the International Space Station, as that article noted. In the Fifth Epoch, I foresee the complete freeing of Earth’s ecosystems from human exploitation, or as close to that ideal as we can get in the early Fifth Epoch. Wood would also become obsolete, as far as human use goes, which has always been primarily for firewood (about 90% of it has been used for that, and also to clear the soils for farming). Humans can have their dwellings underground, in space, riding on the ocean, on the ocean floor, etc. Some land will be dominated by humans, but it will be vastly reduced from today’s situation. Cities as we know them will cease to exist.

When thinking about the Fifth Epoch, one of my reference points has always been the future Earth that Michael Roads visited. The human partnership and harmony with nature in that world is something that a Disney movie could not begin to portray. Also, in those indoor farms, human drudgery has vanished. No more poor Latinos planting and picking the foods that I eat today. White Americans have not done that for a long time, and in the Fifth Epoch, nobody will.

Also, all of today’s technologies will vanish in the Fifth Epoch, as everything today has been developed under the influence of scarcity and fear. When those are not the underlying hum, technology development will go in directions scarcely imaginable today. So, today’s indoor farms are crude versions of what they will look like in the Fifth Epoch. When Roads visited that Fifth Epoch farm, he could scarcely believe his eyes. Those crops on that farm were quasi-outdoor, and my guess is that in that world, the human population was a small fraction of today’s maybe “only” a billion people. But with indoor farms and the like, there would be little practical limit to human populations, other than how many pregnancies the average woman would want. My guess is that it will settle between two-to-three, which is the level that human populations stay stable. For most of humanity today, birth rates are below replacement rates. Only the poor in Africa still have high birth rates, as agrarian and poor as they still are, thanks to continuing Western exploitation (1, 2). An immensely wiser humanity will decide what the ideal population level will be.

I have always hoped to see humanity at least turn the corner, which means the arrival of free energy and other technologies, but indoor farms are a glimpse of where we can go.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th November 2022), Bill Ryan (26th November 2022), Chris Gilbert (26th November 2022), Eva2 (26th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), Krist (27th November 2022), kudzy (27th November 2022), meeradas (27th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (26th November 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022), wegge (27th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #10234
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

Thanks for pointing out one of the potential features of the 5th Epoch.

Are you aware of further ones? Or what would the conversations be that people have in the 5th Epoch?

I think the more clear we get on these features, and explain them in as much detail as possible (and live them), this will also lay certain subconscious energetic inroads (or however this works) for the 5th Epoch to have an easier time manifesting.

There's also a move towards living on the Oceans already, called Seasteading.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

avid (27th November 2022), Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), Krist (27th November 2022), Tigger (29th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #10235
    Thanks

Hi Christoph:

You are describing my idea of a choir. I outline the basic contours of how I see the Fifth Epoch pretty clearly. Eight years after I published that essay, there is not much that I would add to that vision (we’ll see when I do the essay update, but I do not expect any major changes), and it is only a slightly more involved vision of what I first published over 20 years ago. And even for that one, I have been told that it is unique on Earth, by people who would know.

The whole point of my choir idea is really about imagining the Fifth Epoch. We have already had hints such as Star Trek and the future Earth that Michael Roads visited. My view is that if we cannot even imagine it, then we certainly aren’t going to consciously help us get there. Right after I became Dennis’s partner, and we had our first shows, I was all over the visionary aspect of what we were doing. To this day, I am really the only one who has from those efforts (Dennis does not understand the Epochal implications of free energy himself). The people who run the world paid immediate attention to us, and had a hand in wiping us out. But I could not shake the vision in my head. Coming to understand that the technologies to realize those visions are older than I am was a “bonus.”

After getting my clock cleaned, I embarked on my years of study, which have not ended, and early on, I met another visionary, Brian. We partnered more than once (1, 2) on this Epochal task, and I became his biographer.

As clear as our visions were, the amazing thing was that denial and fear were the most common responses to them. Brian had access to the tops of the world’s leading scientific, academic, environmental, and “progressive” organizations, and all that he got back from the idea of free energy were crazed reactions, so much so that he began openly wondering if humanity was a sentient species.

The day that I met Dennis, I saw lies being shouted about him, which the media trumpeted. It was the beginning of my education in how our world really works, and four years later, my life was ruined, but I had been awakened. What I eventually understood was that all of those reactions of denial and fear came from the asleep, and that there are hardly any awake people at all on Earth. I eventually saw mystical explanations for this that made sense. People who drag along the baggage of their conditioning can’t imagine the Fifth Epoch.

Very early on in my free energy journey, as I saw those reactions, I wondered what I was seeing and why. When I developed my Epochal framework, I developed a much better understanding of why I see reactions like that. I finally realized that for more than 99.9% of humanity, they will not begin to understand until they can experience the Fifth Epoch, and that is normal. I have not sought the mass audience for a generation.

So, I have been hunting for the caring and awake for many years now, and trying to make my “bait” more attractive for them. That is the point of my writing work. I know how rare they are.

So, yes, imagining and discussing the Fifth Epoch is really what my work is all about. As I recently read in that book on Ukraine, narratives guide action. My work is all about the narrative, which will guide the action of making it happen. I just finished writing about what my ideal effort looks like and the latest run at a mass movement effort. Nobody has come close to the finish line yet. I’ll be publishing another glimpse of the Fifth Epoch in coming months, of a story of a man living in it, and how he faced his death. You will like it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th November 2022 at 18:24.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (27th November 2022), Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), Casey Claar (29th November 2022), Chris Gilbert (27th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Harmony (28th November 2022), Krist (27th November 2022), kudzy (28th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (29th November 2022), wegge (27th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #10236
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for an update on my friend. In the big picture, his American lifestyle caught up with him, mainly processed food and inebriants, particularly alcohol. They left him vulnerable to vaccine damage. All vaccines inflict injury, as do all violent medical interventions. The important question to be asked, which orthodoxy almost never honestly does, is whether there was more good than harm done by the intervention. Vaccine damage is covered up by various strategies, including never having a placebo control group. Healthy people can handle the vaccine damage better than unhealthy people do, which accounts for a lot of the disparity in outcomes.

The good news is that he was steered away from more violent interventions, and is on the gentle way back, with a radical diet change (to whole, unprocessed food), supplements, no more inebriants, and physical therapy. With his diet change, his blood pressure almost immediately fell by 20 points, back into the normal range. That alone was impressive, but he has a long hill to climb in the coming year to regain his health. But it is very climbable. I expect to take him hiking again. Attached are pictures of us in the Sierras around 1984.

He is seeing both an orthodox and alternative practitioner. The alternative practitioner has MDs as patients, which is no great surprise. While both doctors said that the COVID vaccine may well have damaged him, they also said that his lifestyle is the biggest issue. So, his new regimen includes items in the vaccine-recovery protocol, but his treatment focus is more about getting his general health better.

I talked with him last week, and he asked about the big disconnect that he was seeing between orthodox and “wellness” medicine, and I replied that “well” people are not lucrative patients for orthodox medical interventions. It really is that simple, although, like all of the rackets, it is 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sierras 1984.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	49985   Click image for larger version

Name:	sierras 1984 2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	49986  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th November 2022 at 04:49.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (28th November 2022), Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), Casey Claar (29th November 2022), Ewan (28th November 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Harmony (28th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th November 2022), kudzy (28th November 2022), Reinhard (28th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #10237
    Thanks

Hi:

Last night, I finished this book on Chernobyl. I also recently read the Chernobyl and Fukushima chapters of this book. Chernobyl happened the month after I met Dennis. I have studied the nuclear issue over the past generation. As I have written, because of Chernobyl, I have periodically looked into what it did to Ukraine and Belarus. In Midnight in Chernobyl, it quoted Gorbachev, who said that Chernobyl was the chief reason that the Soviet Union collapsed. Of course, the Big Zbig also claimed credit. That Ukraine is in the news again is a disaster for the Ukrainian people, as they are our imperial pawns.

The major nuclear accidents were the result, first and foremost, of playing with insanely dangerous forces, and where electricity generation is concerned, it was to boil water, which Einstein thought was insane. Those disasters generally were also the result of bad design, shaky procedures, corner-cutting, and negligent operation, while trying to meet aggressive production goals. The Soviet Union’s attempt to play catch-up with the West was disastrous in ways, and the West did not help, as we instigated the Cold War. Russia has been the Western media’s whipping boy for more than a century.

As the author of In Midnight in Chernobyl noted, a lot has been covered up about Chernobyl, as with all nuclear accidents. The public will never know about a lot that has happened in our nuclear age, as with so many other areas where wealth and power are concerned. I visited Yugoslavia in 1974, and it was the poorest nation that I have visited in my lifetime so far. In my readings on the Soviet Union and Russia over the years, it could be surprising to see how poor much of it was, still a land of peasants in ways, with one foot in the Third Epoch. They continue to be far behind the West’s standard of living (it looks like that might change somewhat in Europe this winter). While much about their cultures can seem crude to Western sensibilities, it is not like the West is a shining example. Ed and Noam spent their lives chronicling the USA’s immense crimes, on a scale that Hitler and Stalin could only dream of.

In these books that I have been reading on the nuclear issue, I continually encounter nuclear cheerleaders, who are often environmentalists, no less. They promote nuclear energy as the ultimate “clean” energy. I never saw more pro-nuclear propaganda in my life, and that is saying something, than what came from “environmental” organizations in the wake of Fukushima. Those very same environmentalists are very familiar with the idea of free energy, but treat it as the enemy. It is as bizarre as I have seen.

I have other Chernobyl books in my stack, but I was also working on my upcoming essay today, and that will be my top writing priority this winter.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th November 2022 at 00:05.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), Chris Gilbert (28th November 2022), Ewan (29th November 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), kudzy (28th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (29th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #10238
    Thanks

Hi:

As Ed’s biographer, I end up reading what is written about him, or find writings of his that I was not aware of before. Ed was so prolific that I regularly find writings of his that I had not seen before. His themes and approach were very consistent over his writing career. Yesterday, I happened upon this Reddit string. It can be argued that I don’t need to punish myself like that, but it comes with the territory to an extent. I am not sure if bigger lies are told about Ed or Dennis.

If I am charitable about those people on that Reddit string, they don’t understand Ed’s positions and don’t want to. For starters, they are all anonymous cowards, and their invective is at the level of teenage boys’ vying for the best insults.

In that thread, they stated that Ed denied that the Srebrenica Massacre happened, which is a lie. What they all failed to understand was that when Ed wrote about Yugoslavia, Rwanda, or Russia, it was primarily in the context of American imperialism and the media’s enabling role, not who the good guys and bad guys were in those nations. One poster claimed that Ed misused his sources, but I spent some time yesterday looking into it, and no, Ed did not misuse his sources. Those posters kept citing the ICTY as the authoritative fact source, when it was a kangaroo court from the beginning.

Last night, I dug up out of my library the recent book that Chris Black coauthored, and a section of it was devoted to the 8,000 men supposedly slaughtered in the “genocide.” Ed headed a project that examined the massacre back in 2011, and the numbers still have not changed. The forensic evidence showed that less than 500 of the recovered bodies had signs of execution (blindfolds, ligatures), and a generous estimate of the executed was perhaps 800, not 8,000. Naturally, those Reddit posters would never touch Ed’s primary point on the Srebrenica Massacre, which was that not only was the slaughter of 800 mostly soldiers elevated into a “genocide,” but only a few months before that event, Paul Kagame’s forces wantonly slaughtered about 10,000 men, women, and children in a refugee camp, and nobody in the West ever heard of it, while there is a constant drumbeat on Srebrenica.

Those two events demonstrate with great clarity how the West’s propaganda system operates, and those Reddit posters are oblivious to that reality, as they assailed Ed. I have yet to see any honest, intelligent, and informed critiques of Ed and Dennis in the media, or forums such as Reddit, which tries to invalidate Ed’s and Dennis’s primary stances. Those situations echo my journey’s primary lesson and Brian’s query about human sentience.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th November 2022 at 18:54.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (29th November 2022), Ewan (29th November 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (30th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #10239
    Thanks

Hi:

To this morning’s post, I want to give a little glimpse into my “process.” I constantly raid Amazon for Kindle books, and Amazon serves up suggestions based on my Amazon surfing. Yesterday, it served up this book. My conception of the Fifth Epoch can certainly be called Utopian, so the title, Slouching Towards Utopia, caught my attention. But after a few seconds, I recognized the author’s name. Ed had taken on the author’s smears of Noam, which I cited in Ed’s bio. I reread the author’s attack (and previous attack) and other attacks by him (which always miss the mark), and it eventually led me to that Reddit thread. Oh, do the hacks ever take their swings at Noam and Ed, and almost always miss by a mile.

Back in the early 1990s, when I was immersing myself in Noam and Ed’s work, among many other topics, I sought out critiques of their work. There is plenty that Noam and I do not see eye-to-eye on (the JFK hit, the pandemic), but when I studied the critiques of Noam and Ed’s work, almost all that I found was tripe such as Ear’s, and he heard from me.

The mainstream media and its defenders have never provided a credible rebuttal to Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model. In one way, studying those bogus critiques prepared me for the criticisms that my work received, and it was very familiar to me, when I began fielding them in 1996, after I published my first site. When my critics were not lying and engaging in personal attacks, they could not string two rational thoughts together.

It was only more evidence for my journey’s primary lesson and Brian’s query on human sentience, or the lack thereof. Needless to say, those people are not going to help much with manifesting the Fifth Epoch. Reading their stuff could be considered a huge waste of my time, but I need to do some of it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th November 2022 at 19:17.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (29th November 2022), Ewan (1st December 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (30th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #10240
    Thanks

Hi:

My yard this morning.

Summer is over!

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yard 11-22.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	261.6 KB
ID:	49997  

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (29th November 2022), Casey Claar (29th November 2022), Ewan (1st December 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Tigger (30th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 536 FirstFirst 1 12 412 462 502 512 522 536 LastLast