Page 516 of 535 FirstFirst 1 16 416 466 506 516 526 535 LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,320 of 10693

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10301
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Thanks Wade, I understand.

I'm not sure how I would go about discussing your work, I sure hope I am still alive to read it in its entirity. I fear that even if it is read by millions it might still take a century or more to change anything, though that change would be monumentally welcome.

You saw what happened with Kennedy's book The Real Anthony Fauci, there's probably a couple of million read that by now, including some influential people I suspect. Fauci should be behind bars but he's just getting a nice retiral from where he'll still probably be able to cast some influence or pull some strings.

People don't wan't to wake up, but perhaps the collapse of western society, (the NATO countries at least), will cause a few to be disillusioned enough to start looking at things differently.

I won't distract you further, I enjoy reading your posts too much - though they can take me hours as I disappear down rabbit holes following the various links.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (8th January 2023), Bill Ryan (7th January 2023), Casey Claar (9th January 2023), Chris Gilbert (7th January 2023), Franny (12th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), Matthew (7th January 2023), Reinhard (7th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), Wade Frazier (7th January 2023), zebowho (9th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #10302
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

Hi:

As I have written, I began reading channeled material nearly 50 years ago, beginning with Seth. I subscribed to three different channeling magazines, and have a few hundred channeled books. But I rarely read channeled material anymore, and have not been to a channeled session for nearly 30 years, I would guess. Those were all worthwhile experiences, but I went down another path.

During my second stint with Dennis, I read a “channeling” about Dennis, which sounded just like one of his sales pitches. That kind of raised my eyebrows about just who or what was being channeled. When I bought my Kindle back in 2020, I bought some channeled works; nothing too hefty, but enjoyable. I have had an afterlife thread going since 2020, which has plenty of channeled and NDE stuff in it. I just did a little review, and of the 380 works on my Kindle, more than 50 are mystical/NDE/channeled. That seems like about the right ratio for my work. When I write that I don’t follow the mystical stuff all that much anymore, that is relative.

I don’t comment on channeled books very often, but I recently finished Conversations with the Z’s, published last year, and that one is worth discussing a little. Some of it looks like they read my work!

The Z’s discussed multidimensionality a lot, and remarked that how their responses could bring in 30 threads of thought, but they try to keep it to five or six, to not lose their readers. They are comprehensivists and then some, and their answers resemble the wide-ranging way that I write.

What I call the Fifth Epoch they call something a little different, although energy is a central concept of their work. But they are clear that we are in the midst of a transition to a much better world. They stated that by 2040, the world will be in vastly better shape, as the old ways crumble. In this passage, they describe the GCs and what I call the retail elite (retail politics is all for show):

“What we mean by this is, there has been a very hierarchical structure in your societal system on Earth that has been gridlocked for many hundreds of years. Now, you could go further back, thousands of years, to when the seeds for this gridlock were planted, but it is really since the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries that you have been more gridlocked in the, we will say, vibrational reality of your societal structure. More and more people are beginning to wake up and to see the imbalance in the power structures on Earth, to see that there is very much an ‘us and them’ mentality at work here. And in this structure, a few at the top have all the power. In reality, very few of these figures are public. You may start picturing public figures that you know, but they are not the top; they are more the middle - the servants or the public faces for those at the top. But what you are seeing is an energetic death of that group, an energetic death that many of them are resisting, fighting. They’re struggling to, shall we say, keep themselves alive by using ever more extreme methods of control over the hierarchical system that they have built around humanity. And as this control increases, more and more people in the world (who have never felt the control as quite so tight before) are starting to recognize that their freedom of movement and their freedom of being are restricted, and their hearts and minds are no longer allowed to be as expansive as they used to be even just a decade or two ago.”

Recognize a few of my themes in that? My readers have seen me continually write about our world of scarcity and fear, and how it will disappear in the Fifth Epoch. I have written about warfare a great deal. In the below passage, you can even see some of my terminology:

“Many of you right now are already building more conscious systems for the future, and you might be doing that in your local community. You may have opened a small store or shop, or you may be selling goods or services to a few local people that are imbued with the energy of oneness, connection, and well-being, rather than imbued with fear, scarcity, competition, judgment - all things that have been cleverly woven into your system to keep you in place. And there are many of you who are already innovating the ways of the future. You may have big dreams, some of you. You may wish you could bring this vision to tens or hundreds of thousands of people. Well then, believe that dream. Maybe that bigger vision is not going to fully manifest for five or six more years. But trust that your dream is seeding the future. None of you are here to save the world. That is an old belief, an old myth, and it is a weight that many sensitives, healers, and empaths put on their own shoulders, mistakenly, because they haven’t yet let go of the trauma they experienced through the times that they couldn’t save themselves or others. But you can let go of that and realize that this world does not need saving — no! You incarnated into a complex world with a very complex set of energies at work. And war is a huge part of this Earth you are on. We say this not to scare you, but to bring a reality to you. And war does not come from the hearts of you as humans; it has been sewn into your systems, and you are all ricocheting off the energy of war. War is not in your hearts. War is something that you have been taught to play out on both a small scale and a large scale.”

Another theme of theirs is how much better humanity lives today than a century ago. This is a prominent theme of mine, with industrialization and the demographic transition.

The Z’s discussed that 2024 and 2030 will be important “gateway” years to the better future. They discussed that the “energetics” of the next 50 years have been set, but the particulars of how it will play out will depend on events “on the ground.” They discussed how humanity will complete the shift in the next 200-300 years, into something far more multidimensional, which was eerily close to when that heavenly future Earth that Roads visited existed.
    So, when I read stuff like that, it seems that at least I am stumbling forward.

We’ll see how this all goes, but the more people who awaken, unite in love and enlightenment, and row in the same direction, the better this will go, although I will not live to see a lot of it. I am just here to get my part done. By 2030, I expect to have done all of my heavy lifting.

I want to remark a little on when I say that everybody will be richer than Bill Gates in the Fifth Epoch. I have repeatedly done this before, and will do it again, in a little more detail. Last year, I remarked to a hiking pal that the average American lives better than the world’s richest man of three centuries ago, and he disputed it. He said that if they survived childhood, the rich had pretty good lives, and I responded with, “If they survived childhood.” Being the world’s richest man did not mean much if his chances of surviving to adulthood were only 50%. From gorillas to the Industrial Revolution, 50% child mortality was the norm. The demographic transition is the biggest event in the human journey so far. It was a side-effect of industrialization, as sanitation, hygiene, and nutrition improved. As I have written plenty, vaccination had nothing to do with it. That is a Big Lie from Big Pharma.

So, living to be an adult is taken for granted in the West today (in Iceland, 99.8% of infants live to be adults, and in the Fifth Epoch, it will be more than 99.99% of them), but only a century ago, that was far from guaranteed. But there are many other situations that I could cite to show how the average American is unbelievably wealthy compared to three centuries ago. We think nothing of getting in a car and driving hundreds of miles. I have driven coast-to-coast several times in my life. Even a century ago, that was nearly impossible. In 1919, Dwight Eisenhower was in a military convoy across North America, and it took two months. That helped lead to the USA’s interstate highway system. Last year was the 500th anniversary of the first circumnavigation of Earth. Of the 270 men who began that expedition, only 18 completed it. The journey took three years. This morning, I can take my credit card and passport to the airport, and in a week, I can circumnavigate Earth.

Let’s not even get into the amenities in my home that are taken for granted, which were unthinkable three centuries ago (electric appliances, indoor plumbing (showers and toilets were not invented until the late 1700s), central heating and air conditioning, the Internet and TV). Yes, I do not have access to a harem, but that is probably the only “perk” that the past potentates can point to that I don’t “enjoy,” but that, IMO, is just the chimp ideal. Serial philandering is not exactly the mark of enlightenment. Bill Gates constantly hit on his employees, as a “perk,” which is how he met his ex-wife Melinda, who finally had enough of his philandering. Gates is a physical wreck who had cancer in his 20s from his horrifically unhealthy lifestyle (80-hour work weeks, junk food, not bathing for days), and he is a sociopath. I would not want to trade places with him.

To what the Z’s stated above, I strongly doubt that Gates plays at the GC level, if he is even aware of it. At most, he may be taking subtle direction from them, like the Rockefellers seemed to, if they even pay much attention to him. In the Fifth Epoch, people will look at Gates much like we would look today to the world’s richest man of three centuries ago (Louis the 14th is a good candidate), marveling at how primitive the times were. Gates hobnobs with Earth’s greatest murderers, and Gates himself is responsible for many millions of deaths, through his medical “philanthropy” in particular. His karmic load will be huge when he passes over. He helps sustain our world of scarcity and fear. People in the Fifth Epoch will look back at his life in horror, much like sane people today look back in horror at Louis the 14th and his obsession with war (and how nearly his entire family died young).

Even on a material level, people in the Fifth Epoch will be amazed at how primitive our times are, as exemplified by Gates. He has his own jet, which guzzles hydrocarbon fuel and pollutes the atmosphere. The fuel rides on the back of murderous imperial behavior, which I have never seen Gates acknowledge. Even his mansion will seem as primitive as a pigsty in the Fifth Epoch, and people will remark about how the world’s richest man in the early 21st century never left Earth, just like how Louis the 14th never traveled his realm that he worked so long to build.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th January 2023 at 20:40.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (8th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), Casey Claar (9th January 2023), Chris Gilbert (8th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2023), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (12th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (11th January 2023), kudzy (8th January 2023), Orph (8th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Patrikas (8th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), zebowho (9th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #10303
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, today’s Mercola article, attached, is based on an interview with Piers Robinson back in 2021. Robinson wrote a chapter of a book devoted to Ed’s memory. Ed took on “liberals” all the time, and it was painful to see how Noam was sucked in by COVID propaganda.

Ed mentored Sam Husseini, and one of Sam’s projects has been the possible lab-origin of COVID. It is nice to see Robinson take on COVID propaganda. Ed, Sam, and Robinson were/are members of the real left, not what parades as it in the media, in Washington, D.C., and the like. Ed wrote a book titled, The Myth of the Liberal Media.

When discussing Big Lies, Mercola should have quoted Hitler, who coined the term.

I am still waiting for the Twitter Fauci files before I write much more on COVID.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th January 2023 at 14:50.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (9th January 2023), Bill Ryan (9th January 2023), Casey Claar (9th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Franny (12th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (11th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2023), Tigger (9th January 2023), zebowho (9th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #10304
    Thanks

Hi:

Matt Taibbi recently published an article on how the spook-filled MSNBC attacked him and other independent journalists. A pal remarked that Gloria Steinem worked for the CIA and defended it with: “In my experience The Agency was completely different from its image; it was liberal, nonviolent and honorable.” For the record, that Chicago Tribune article on her was disgusting, as it defended the CIA, which was involved in the murder of a sitting president, and covered it all up. That article’s author discussed the “good deed” of killing Osama bin Laden, without acknowledging that the CIA trained him. That is typical media treatment.

In this post, I want to discuss the psychology a little of people such as Steinem, and how people like her end up laboring on behalf of evil. Ralph McGehee was a CIA case officer, and saw himself as a cross between a missionary and Peace Corps volunteer. It took Ralph 15 years to finally begin to figure it out, and he nearly did not survive his moment of awakening.

Americans like Ralph are brainwashed from their cradles, like I was, as I attended a grammar school named after a genocidal saint. I read the newspaper every day for 20 years, before I finally realized that they can just make it up as they go. I went to business school, drinking the capitalist Kool-Aid and asking Easter Bunny questions before I began to figure it out. I would not recommend that people awaken how I did, but awakening is never easy. After my free energy revolutionary days, I still spent my career in the capitalist world, but I surely did not believe in it any longer. These systems are very seductive, as they suck people into them. Most never awaken past the propaganda, nor do they want to, but it can take a fearsome toll.

To stay with the CIA a little longer, my close relative who was a CIA contract agent likely went to his grave thinking that he was one of the good guys. But he was not a psychopath, and dealt with his bloody hands by drinking himself into an early grave. Ralph was one of only a handful of CIA employees who woke up and did not remain quiet about it. The corridors at Langley are filled with zombies who figured it out, to one degree or another, but who are trapped. They go home each night and drink themselves into a stupor, counting their days to retirement.

I have relatives who play the national security game and gulp the Kool-Aid. I avoid all political conversations with them. The CIA man who offered Dennis a billion dollars to fold our operation was surely witty and urbane, with an Ivy League background. I doubt that he was anything like Ralph, but sold his soul long ago, without too many illusions about the nature of what he did, but I could be wrong. The human capacity for self-deception, particularly when being deluded fills their bellies, is limitless. I have seen this blindness in all walks of life, as people stumble through their lives and justify the evil activities with the most tortured logic and selective rendering of the facts, or remain oblivious to them. Western censorship and propaganda has millions of willing accomplices. These situations are always 1% conspiracy and 99% complicity.

Steinem was likely recruited with a suave approach. She was part of the “soft” arm of the CIA that helped keep the media corrupt, as it sold its corporate-imperial agenda. Steinem would never meet anybody like my close relative, or discuss what he did for God and country. John Perkins was brought in on the real game from the beginning, and was jealous of the naďveté of those who worked for him, the Steinem types. Like Ralph, Perkins was a freak, an insider who could no longer keep quiet, as his conscience would not let him. Ralph had to fight a running legal battle to publish his book, and there were attempts to buy Perkins’s silence before he published his book.

These dynamics apply to all areas of human endeavor, in a world of scarcity and fear. I have seen many movies in which somebody is introduced to something with a benign façade, to later discover the evil reality behind it. This is not exactly a novel theme, but it is far from fictional.

As I wrote in my Lies essay, it was not like I was the only one not let in on the joke: nearly everybody drinks the Kool-Aid, to one degree or another.  Some guzzle it.  Others sip it.  Some make a face because of the bitter taste, but still drink it down.  Very few ever awaken (there are mystical reasons for this), but my effort requires the awakened.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th January 2023 at 17:48.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (14th January 2023), Bill Ryan (11th January 2023), Casey Claar (11th January 2023), Ewan (11th January 2023), Franny (12th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (11th January 2023), kudzy (12th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Reinhard (11th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th January 2023), Tigger (12th January 2023), zebowho (11th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #10305
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, this post will show my work can bounce around. A pal reacted to this morning’s post by noting that Steinem married Christian Bale’s father, and then my pal got into the Hollywood/CIA connection a little, especially Walt Disney. The CIA helped Disney sneakily buy the land where Disney World is today.

So, an hour ago, I watched Man in Space, the 1955 Disney show that featured Wernher von Braun and Heinz Haber. Earlier this week, I was rereading that article on Our Friend the Atom, which Haber narrated. Not only was I a space brat, but when I grew up in Ventura, I went to Disneyland about once a year, until I was 21 and left home. I visited Disneyland at least a dozen times while growing up, and on Sunday evenings was the Disney Hour on TV, which we regularly watched. I vividly recall watching von Braun on those Disney shows while growing up, with a rocket in his hand.

I had not seen Man in Space since I was a child, and oh boy, watching it just now gave me the willies. In von Braun’s section of the show, it literally showed a man in a pressure suit in a decompression chamber. In Haber’s section, it showed cartoons of a man being subjected to G-forces. In 1955, nobody knew about Operation Paperclip, and how von Braun, Haber, Strughold, and others evaded Nuremberg and came to the USA to become American space heroes. What was eerie about that show today is that Haber’s mentor, Hubertus Strughold, ran the institute that performed exactly that decompression chamber experiment, but on children and Jews from the death camps, and they did not get pressure suits. On the gravity experiments, Haber’s own family wonders if he performed those gravity experiments on death camp Jews.

So, watching a Disney show that literally had Third Reich scientists presenting experiments, some of which were performed on Jews in the previous decade, and one presenter may have performed such experiments himself, was a surreal experience.

To add another bizarre touch to those days, that friend who was COVID-vaccine injured, whom I visited back in October, lived in an aerospace family, common in the 1960s, and his father was a rocket scientist. In our conversations in the past year, he remarked that von Braun was his family’s landlord! His family was having their fairly palatial home built in the 1960s (I visited it several times in college), and the summer before they moved in, they lived in a home that von Braun owned (likely because of the aerospace connection). Small world. My friend and his siblings were blond-haired and blue-eyed, and von Braun was quite taken with them, Aryan-looking children that they were. I am laughing as I write this, that I have these many strange connections in my life, with rocket scientists (1, 2) and others. More instances of my “friends” at work, no doubt.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th January 2023 at 17:44.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (14th January 2023), Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Bluegreen (12th January 2023), Casey Claar (12th January 2023), Ewan (12th January 2023), Franny (12th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), kudzy (12th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2023), Tigger (14th January 2023), wegge (12th January 2023), zebowho (16th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #10306
    Thanks

Hi:

A pal in California recently had a sinkhole open near his home, caused by the epic flooding. Global Warming is obviously contributing, but California has long been subjected to weather extremes. It is particularly vulnerable to El Nińo/La Nińa fluctuations. Growing up in Ventura County, I saw many disasters, both man-made and from nature.

In January 1969, it was epic floods (1, 2, 3, 4).  We lived at the end of two streets that met in front of our house.  A storm drain sits in front of that house.  One evening, the street had become a river, curb-to-curb, and the shoreline crept halfway up our yard.  The storm drain was kind of a whirlpool swirl in the water.  We lived next to the Santa Clara River.  For most of the year, the “river” was a few feet wide, something easily stepped over. The main highway along the West Coast passed over the river near our home. During those floods, the river became hundreds of yards wide, and that bridge across the river was wiped out.  It was not rebuilt until that summer, as I recall.  The Ventura Marina was wiped out by a wall of mud coming from the river. 

At the same time as those floods, the Santa Barbara oil spill happened.  I helped a friend’s family try to save birds caught in the spill.  It was horrible. Ten years later, I walked on the beach in Santa Barbara and got tar on my feet.  The next year, 1970, we had epic brushfires.  The flames were 50-feet tall on the hills behind Ventura – a vivid memory.  I helped that same friend’s family fight the fire in the hills behind Ventura, which threatened their nursery.  Most California fires are started by humans, often intentionally.

The next year, 1971, we had an epic earthquake.  I was asleep when it hit, and my bed jumped around my bedroom.

During my senior year in high school, 1975-1976, it didn’t rain for an entire year.  I think that the next year was epic floods again, which caused mudslides, and one friend’s family was trapped by a mudslide that closed the road to their house in the hills. 

I went to Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, in 1979, and during my second quarter there, in early 1980, it was epic floods again.  It dumped for like 13 days straight (in the top-ten worst floods in California history).  My future wife lived in Ventura at that time, and wading through her flooded street is a memory of those days.

I kept bouncing between Seattle and Southern California, and when I finally left in 1990, it was in the midst of another epic drought.  Water was rationed, and we used shower water for the toilet.  When I moved to Ohio, I had a friend in Topanga Canyon, who lived in a palatial new home.  In the early 90s, I talked to her once a year, for four years.  Each time, it was one of these:
    • Epic floods, which wiped out some neighbors’ homes from mudslides;
    • Epic fires, which burned down some neighbors’ homes;
    • An earthquake, which wrecked some neighbors’ homes;
    • The neighborhood was under martial law because of the Rodney King trial verdict riots (in a trial rigged in Ventura County… ahem). 

I was glad that I was in Ohio and only hearing about it.  Just outside of Ventura, they wedged in a housing development that was under a hill that gave way in 2005 from more epic flooding.  My brother was pals with Charlie Womack and Jimmy Wallet, who were fellow surfers.  Charlie died, as did Jimmy’s family

The house that I lived in with my mother and stepfather in 1982, before I began my career in LA, barely survived the Thomas Fire, which burned down nearly the entire housing development, including the childhood home of a close friend.

In the Fifth Epoch, weather, earthquakes, and the like will have no impact on human welfare. Agrarian societies, with their small energy surpluses, are far more vulnerable to nature’s events than industrial societies are. A flood or drought could induce famines and wars.

I recently received an email from Greer’s organization that referenced an article that Greer wrote in 2001. I doubt that I saw it until now. It focuses on the transition to the Fifth Epoch more than being in the Fifth Epoch, and I respect that. But nations won’t last long in the Fifth Epoch. As I have written, many aspects of Greer’s effort I have doubts about, but we’ll see how it goes. At least, he is trying.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th January 2023 at 16:57.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (14th January 2023), Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), Casey Claar (13th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th January 2023), Ewan (13th January 2023), Franny (14th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), kudzy (13th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Reinhard (13th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2023), Tigger (14th January 2023), zebowho (16th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #10307
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, when Noam and Ed wrote about the torturer regimes that the USA supported and often created, it took another 16 years for the Pentagon to declassify its torture manuals, to starkly confirm Noam and Ed’s work.

Ed was pilloried the most for his exposures of “nefarious” and “mythical” bloodbaths, committed by enemy regimes, particularly in Cambodia, Yugoslavia, and Rwanda. Last year, the declassified reports of Canadian peacekeepers in Yugoslavia vindicated Ed once again. It has been called the first neocon war. Ed is libeled in Wikipedia on the Yugoslavia issue. Ed’s writings on Yugoslavia appear rock-solid, in light of the declassified Canadian documents.

I am not sure what is the most telling about the declassified Canadian documents, but using our Afghanistan proxy fighters in Bosnia has to rank up there. What was timely about the Canadian revelations is that they were published just before the latest neocon proxy war, in Ukraine. Just as Afghanistan was sacrificed to wear down the Soviet Union, Ukraine is being used to wear down Russia (we will fight to the last Ukrainian). Nuclear war looms this time, as the Strangelovian neocons just can’t stop. We’ll see if humanity survives this episode.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th January 2023 at 15:02.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (14th January 2023), Bill Ryan (14th January 2023), Casey Claar (16th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (14th January 2023), Ewan (14th January 2023), Franny (14th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), kudzy (14th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2023), Sunray (22nd January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023), zebowho (16th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #10308
    Thanks

Hi:

Growing up with natural and manmade disasters gave me some kind of appreciation for the dangers of our world, but I had not seen anything yet. Half a world away, my great nation was slaughtering millions of people, to keep them enslaved to the imperial system. Assassinations and riots were regular events in the 1960s. I remember making a collage of photos from magazines such as Life, as a school project, when I was about ten, of the many bloody events.

I got used to earthquakes, which happened in the classroom, at work, and the like. Brushfires were a regular occurrence, as were floods. Then I got to work in an urban hell for years. Then I met Dennis, and class really began. Four years later, my life had been ruined, but I was awake and understood that my nation is run by criminals (but it always has been). I eventually understood that our world is run by criminals. When I lived in Ohio, I did not need to worry about fires and quakes. There were tornadoes and lightning, I was in storms that spawned tornadoes, and one came within a few miles of our home. A nearby town was repeatedly pummeled. It got to 22 degrees below zero Fahrenheit one morning at my home (which set a record). I don’t want to experience that again. The insides of my windows were covered in ice, with the heater going full blast. Catastrophic highway accidents were normal in Ohio, and I narrowly avoided bad accidents.

I moved back to my home state in 1997. Here, it is earthquakes, forest fires, landslides, avalanches, falling trees, lightning, and wild animal attacks. Several times a year, I drive by this slide that killed more than 40 people, on the way to North Cascades Park to go hiking. Late in his life, my uncle told me that he was astounded to see how much the glaciers melted in his lifetime. I have witnessed it myself, and Global Warming has been in my face in recent years, like never before. My friend Brent took this picture in 2001, a few days before 9/11. Behind me is where the White Chuck glacier used to be. In Wikipedia’s article on glacial retreat since 1850, it features that glacier’s retreat.

Until several years ago, smoke from forest fires was rarely a nuisance. Now, it is an annual event lasting weeks, and several weeks of this past hiking season were curtailed because of it. The area where I live is undergoing social disintegration, as crime skyrockets. I know people who moved here to escape the crime out east. Now, they are fleeing to places such as Idaho and Montana, even Tennessee, as the “insanity” around here escalates. Mad Max, here we come. My wife and I watch TV each night, as television has become “elite entertainment.” But many highly-rated shows we won’t watch, as they are exercises in depravity and psychopathy.

The USA is purposefully goading Russia towards nuclear war as I write this. Scotty can beam me up whenever he wants to.

I know a way out, but it requires the caring, awake, and reasonably intelligent and informed. Greer is not aiming high enough, IMO, but I understand why, as he tries the social approach, which I am all-too-familiar with.

I recently excerpted a channeled book that states that we will turn the corner in the coming generation. In regular NDE reading (I have read all of these, for instance), the latest one was something I had not seen before, but it was inspiring.

I believe in the power of love and enlightenment, and it is very possible that it will be the only approach that will work. I know that I seek very rare people, but they are the only ones that can help with my effort. If we can come together, we may be able to make that dent.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th January 2023 at 17:01.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (15th January 2023), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Casey Claar (16th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th January 2023), Ewan (16th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), kudzy (15th January 2023), Reinhard (26th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2023), Sunray (22nd January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023), zebowho (16th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #10309
    Thanks

Hi Wade,
    maybe Waldo Trine is talking about your healing-the-planet approach here, too:

"The time will come when the work of the physician will not be to treat and attempt to heal the body, but to heal the mind, which in turn will heal the body. The true physician will be a teacher; his or her work will be to keep people well, instead of trying to heal them after sickness."
    Ralph Waldo Trine (1866 – 1958)
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (16th January 2023), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Ewan (17th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023), Wade Frazier (16th January 2023), zebowho (19th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10310
    Thanks

Hi Reinhard:

Trine died the year I was born. Ben Franklin said that an ounce of prevention was worth a pound of cure, and that kind of sums it up. Even the CDC says it.

In parts of Asia, doctors were compensated based on how healthy their patients were, not based on their interventions. It is called wellness medicine today, but as Lustig noted, 75% of what is spent in American medicine is to manage the symptoms of metabolic disease, which 95% of Americans have, and it can nearly all be laid at the doorstep of processed food. All of that symptom management of the chronic diseases arising from our abysmal diets and other toxins is basically worthless, but lucrative for Big Pharma and friends. Wellness medicine and prevention would wreck the medical racket.

When Congress charged Fauci with finding out why chronic disease is skyrocketing among Americans, and particularly children, Fauci just shrugged them off. That shows you where the real power is.

On the mental end of health, I cite my mystical readings in my medical racket essay, about how our minds turn harmless viruses into harmful ones, how our medical systems creates as much disease is they cure, and how the greatest key to health is our minds.

My readers are familiar with my main themes:

In that heavenly Roads world, there are no hospitals and nobody gets sick.

So yes, Trine was seeing the future, IMO, or at least the future that I am trying to help manifest. And as you note, it is not just about healing humanity, but the planet too, hence the name of my site’s domain.

Thanks.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), Bill Ryan (16th January 2023), Casey Claar (17th January 2023), Ewan (17th January 2023), Joseph McAree (16th January 2023), kudzy (20th January 2023), NancyV (20th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2023), Sunray (22nd January 2023), Tigger (19th January 2023), zebowho (19th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #10311
    Thanks

Hi:

I have made it so that the public cannot contact me without making a little effort. My situation is not as bad as Noam’s, for instance, of being besieged daily, but I have a vast private correspondence. Dozens of pals who do not publicly associate with me will help edit my upcoming essay work. Whenever I post at Avalon, within minutes, about 50 people read the newest post, as that thread approaches five million views (my guess is that “only” 10,000-to-20,000 people have read any of it). For now, I have as much public visibility as I want, and as much correspondence as I can handle, while still studying and writing. The next several years will likely be my most productive as a writer, we’ll see how that goes, and I’ll find out if my effort can make a big enough dent to help the Fifth Epoch manifest.

Recently, I have been in some dialogue with pals on Dennis’s heat pump. I was directed to reviews of that company in Portugal that makes Dennis’s style of heat pump. I want to comment a little on what I saw. Dennis’s heat pump is the best that has ever been on the market, and I periodically see people admit it on the Internet. It is crazy to see the crappy heat pumps being promoted today, as some sort of “green” solution. The physics behind Dennis’s heat pump is easy to understand, simple Thermodynamics 101. But I have only encountered one person who really dug into the technology via my writings. I was recently contacted by a European technician who wants to build Dennis’s heat pump in Europe, with its skyrocketing energy costs, but I directed him to the Portuguese company, as that is better than starting from scratch.

I want to comment a little on the problems that any new technologies face. When Dennis stumbled into that heat pump, the field was stuck in arrested development, at the craftsman stage. The installation was laborious, taking days, and the quality was highly inconsistent. A poorly installed heat pump would barely work at all. Dennis had already industrialized the foam insulation industry before it was wiped out. He was doing it with that heat pump, too. A hundred companies came and went in the USA around that heat pump. The main reason that they failed was that they didn’t know how to sell them (Dennis did ), so they never reached the economies of scale needed to be successful, and they never industrialized the process of installing the systems. Dennis was overcoming that, too, when he was repeatedly wiped out, in Seattle and Ventura most famously.

So, as I read those reviews of that company in Portugal, it was a trip down Memory Lane for me. To start with, that Portuguese system looks like an inferior version of Dennis’s and probably only holds half as much refrigerant. Some of the Portuguese systems worked great, and others not at all. Since that is the only company on Earth that I know of that makes that style of heat pump, they face the same problems that LamCo did, of uneven quality, selling them onesies and twosies, and never really getting going and moving up the industrialization curve. These are typical problems for innovative technologies, even if you do not suffer from organized suppression.

Thanks.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th January 2023 at 12:49.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (18th January 2023), Bill Ryan (18th January 2023), Casey Claar (18th January 2023), DNA (18th January 2023), Ewan (18th January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2023), kudzy (20th January 2023), NancyV (20th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2023), Sunray (22nd January 2023), Tigger (19th January 2023), zebowho (19th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #10312
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to my recent post on those declassified Canadian documents on Yugoslavia, and how Afghani proxy fighters were used in Bosnia, I know somebody who talked to Milosevic right after 9/11. Milosevic stated that it was impossible for Osama bin Laden to have been behind 9/11, as Bin Laden was in Kosovo, leading the jihadists, clear up to 1998-1999. He was the CIA’s guy (the CIA trained the KLA). So, for him to turn around a couple of years later and mastermind 9/11 is a huge stretch of the imagination, and an anomaly that you will never see discussed in the American media.

My pal said that when 9/11 happened, and bin Laden’s name came up in the media almost immediately, he was in a hotel with Europeans, Africans, and other nationalities. When bin Laden was named the culprit within minutes, the entire room agreed that it was an inside job. Globally, anybody who was informed thought the same thing.

I had a pal who lived in Manhattan when 9/11 happened, and she was somewhat skeptical of the “inside job” angle of 9/11, until Bush appointed Mr. Cloak and Dagger, Henry Kissinger, to head the 9/11 commission. Then she accepted the “inside job” aspect of 9/11, as did most of Manhattan’s residents.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th January 2023 at 12:11.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (19th January 2023), Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Casey Claar (19th January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2023), kudzy (20th January 2023), NancyV (20th January 2023), Reinhard (19th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2023), Sunray (22nd January 2023), Tigger (19th January 2023), zebowho (19th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #10313
    Thanks

Hi:

As a coda to yesterday’s post on 9/11, the issue of 9/11’s being an inside job is certainly not a new idea. False flag operations are as old as history. The American versions, particularly since World War II, have similarities.

The operation that got JFK killed was somehow related to Operation Northwoods, as the USA tried to frame Castro for a fake assassination attempt on JFK that turned into a real one. It is kind of funny that Wikipedia’s article on false flags has a section on Northwoods, but says that it was never implemented. There are striking similarities between the JFK hit and 9/11. One is that the designated patsies, both Oswald and bin Laden, worked for the CIA. Another is that the official investigations were shams. Allen Dulles, the CIA head who despised the man who fired him, led the “investigation” into JFK’s murder, and covered up all connections to the CIA. Dulles may well have been involved in the planning stages of the JFK hit. These recent declassified documents on Oswald and the CIA are only the tip of the iceberg that the public will never see. All of the good evidence was destroyed long ago.

As I stated yesterday, Bush’s appointment of Henry Kissinger removed the skepticism of many that 9/11 was an inside job. Even members of the 9/11 investigation commission complained that the FBI was hiding information from them during the investigation.

The big cover-ups all have similarities. Of course, it gives conspiracists a field day, and they usually bark up the wrong trees and see conspiracies everywhere they look. There is a huge difference between what I do and what conspiracists do. Conspiracists rarely take a scientific approach, soberly weigh the available evidence, and draw reasonable conclusions, but their work instead resembles the tabloids. Nothing is ever falsified in the conspiracist world, but crazed theories last forever. Just yesterday, I had to snoop into Flat Earth stuff. Teenagers can see for themselves Earth’s curvature, for only a few hundred dollars, but that does not dissuade the Flat Earth conspiracists. More than 20 years ago, after hundreds of hours of study and a little help from the experts, I satisfied myself that the Moon landings happened as presented, but I have had to fend off conspiracists ever since, as they keep recycling the same old rubbish.

But the government and media, through their incessant lying, propaganda, and censorship, provide fertile ground for the discontent. In my coming Receiving a Fair Hearing essay, the COVID and Ukraine issues will each have their own chapters, as the propaganda and censorship went into overdrive for them. When I read media accounts of the pandemic or Ukraine situation, they never fairly deal with the evidence. Any dissent from the propaganda is labeled “misinformation,” without ever presenting the dissenting arguments and evidence (which have been censored from the Internet from the beginning), and attributing it all to crazed conspiracists. I just saw that yesterday with the resignation of New Zealand’s prime minister. Forced experimental vaccination is presented as reasonable, and any dissent is deemed “conspiracist,” even when it comes from the most eminent scientists and MDs on Earth. What insane times to live in.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th January 2023 at 14:07.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (21st January 2023), Bill Ryan (20th January 2023), Chris Gilbert (20th January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2023), Krist (20th January 2023), kudzy (20th January 2023), NancyV (20th January 2023), Reinhard (22nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2023), Sunray (22nd January 2023), Tigger (22nd January 2023), zebowho (20th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #10314
    Thanks

Hi:

I want to write about the Fifth Epoch and how to get there, not the evil insanity of today’s world, but it is in my face like never before. Attached is this morning’s Mercola article on censorship around COVID. This morning, Sam Husseini published how the media distracts from its Big Lies by obsessing on small lies. One of Sam’s projects has been the censorship of the possible lab-origin of COVID, and in Sam’s article, the other Biggest Lie of Sam’s adulthood was the WMD lies about Iraq.

This morning, I was sent an article on how over 100,000 American children and young adults died unexpectedly after the COVID vaccine was rolled out. Even the American Heart Association is stating that the COVID vaccines are causing heart attacks.

Wikileaks cables show how the USA purposefully goaded Russia into invading Ukraine for a generation, as we risk nuclear war. If there is any “good news” there, it is that Russia is gearing up to turn Ukraine into rubble this year, and a winning Russia will not resort to nuclear weapons. Like Afghanistan, Ukraine is a sacrificial pawn for the USA’s imperial ambitions. Our national karma is dark and heavy, and our day of reckoning will be particularly grim.

But the outrages noted above were not what I sat down to write about this morning. I have written about the insane “wokeness” of my natal city, and the disintegration of my society (I am attaching a pic of what is left of that beautiful statue), but this morning, I wanted to write about how the censorship is invading my computer.

I wrote my first web site in 1996, and have had a continuous Internet presence since 1999. In those days, I had to buy a new computer every few years, as they were so unstable and increasingly vulnerable. Windows 2000 was my favorite Microsoft operating system in those early days of the Internet, but it was wide-open to being intruded upon from the Internet. In 2003, I had to get a new computer because of that vulnerability. I bought Norton Utilities before that, but not for Internet protection, until I got a new computer in 2003. I have used Norton’s Internet-protection features for 20 years, and it costs me nearly $100 a year these days.

Norton’s software not only filtered out spam and viruses, but blocked attacks from sites that I might visit. It is a jungle out there, with sites that lie in wait to inject malware, ransomware, and the like to vulnerable computers and incautious Internet surfers and email readers. So, Norton maintained a list of sites that were dangerous to hit, for those criminal reasons (malware, ransomware, etc.), and would warn/block me if I was about to visit such sites.

I was happy that Norton protected me from going to sites that could hurt me. But in the past year or so, Norton lost its mission. I began noticing it last year and maybe earlier, but now, Norton blocks my access to sites not because they pose a criminal danger to my computer, but because they provide information that Norton has decided is not fit for my tender eyes, such as information that challenges official COVID or Ukraine dogma. For now, Norton lets me override its site-blocking feature. I wonder when my site will get blocked by Norton. The propaganda and censorship are everywhere these days, in The Land of the Free.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	statue toes.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	50301  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st January 2023 at 14:52.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (21st January 2023), Bill Ryan (21st January 2023), Casey Claar (24th January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2023), kudzy (21st January 2023), Reinhard (22nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2023), Sunray (22nd January 2023), Tigger (22nd January 2023), zebowho (26th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #10315
    Thanks

Hi:

Sam just tweeted my Norton news. Norton deserves the publicity.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (21st January 2023), Bill Ryan (21st January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2023), Reinhard (22nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2023), Tigger (22nd January 2023), zebowho (26th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #10316
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a little review of the progress of my writing efforts and what I see ahead. It never goes as fast as I want. I have not had to work much for a living in the past couple of years, but the distractions have come fast and furiously. From helping a pal who is vaccine-injured to a household death that we are still recovering from, from a family death to months of visitors to our home, last year was one of many distractions for me, not to mention the specter of nuclear war that my great nation is primarily responsible for. Today, I am regularly approached by the vaccine-injured and read/hear stories about them almost daily.

I make posts nearly daily, as I take Steinbeck’s advice, to keep those writing muscles toned and keep the fires going for my quixotic effort. I also write far more than is seen in my posts, and I am progressing on my essay work. I have also had a daily distraction for the past two years that I am trying to get handled soon. I also run my household, which is time-consuming. I also hike a little. I turn 65 this year, and am rehabbing a shoulder injury that likely was due to wearing a fairly heavy pack when I hike. It is improving, but it is a long, slow process at my age.

The funeral business is booming these days (1), thanks to Fauci and friends, and the censorship and propaganda are reaching new heights, as my disintegrating society is obsessed with getting its pronouns right. Sanity left the building long ago. So, I need to bear down and do my best to limit the distractions, to get my essay work done.

At least, the good news there is that I have also been studying like a madman, adding hundreds of books to my Kindle that is a little over two years old, and finishing more than a hundred of them so far. I’ll never get through my stack to read, and that is a good thing. I write book reports all the time. I have several Tattersall books, and recently finished this one of his on human evolution. It was pretty good. I am currently reading Sapolsky’s magnum opus, which gives me mixed feelings, as many of the book’s findings come from evil neurological experiments on rats and other “expendables.” That is typical in neuroscience. Needless to say, there will not be any of that in the Fifth Epoch.

I know who I am looking for, reader-wise, and the next several years should see my lifetime’s most sustained writing effort, as I do my best to make my writings worthy of the goal, which is nothing less than the end of the world as we know it, but nobody will miss it in the Fifth Epoch.

I often take in what I am attempting, thinking about my chances, what I could do better, as I race against Father Time. Greer is making a run at it, Dennis is gearing up for another college try, but I have to do my thing and not get sucked into their stuff (and I have been invited to). I have been to Oz, and have no interest in returning.

I recently reported on a channeled book that states that all will be well soon, and that the energetic die has been cast. That sounds nice, but that is no excuse to let up. The biggest event in the human journey will be the foundation for all of those rosy futures. Today, scarcity and fear rule humanity, it has been artificially created and enforced to a large degree, but humanity has been a willing accomplice, as the masses stampede whichever way the social managers send them, and to their deaths often enough, as they sleepwalk through their lives, learning their souls’ lessons through agony, as creatures of their conditioning, because they did not choose love. There is a better way. The only solution to scarcity is abundance, and only one thing can do that. My plan is to publish at least these two essays this year (1, 2), and make a lot of progress on the big essay revision. If I can publish that planned book in the next few years on top of that (and an essay on scarcity and war), it will have been a good run.

That is my game, and we’ll see how this year goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd January 2023 at 17:58.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (22nd January 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2023), Casey Claar (24th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (24th January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2023), Orph (22nd January 2023), Reinhard (22nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2023), Sunray (22nd January 2023), Tigger (22nd January 2023), zebowho (26th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #10317
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been writing about Sam Husseini’s work since 2021, when he began his Substack account. Sam’s voice is highly important. As my readers know, I rarely watch videos (they take too long to watch, when I can read much faster), but yesterday I watched this interview of Sam on an African show. The transcript accompanies the interview for fast readers, but I enjoyed watching the entire video.

Sam apologized for his “ums,” but I doubt that I would have noticed them much if he had not pointed it out. When I did a bunch of interviews a dozen years and more ago, I was also advised to tighten up my verbal pauses. I get it, but Sam’s ums were the pauses of a great mind as it gathered its thoughts, and he is working on it.

Sam has been writing on COVID’s origins since 2020, and last year, Sam wrote extensively on the possible lab origin of an African Ebola outbreak in 2014. Sam echoed many of the same themes that I have been writing on lately, as have others such as Kennedy. For instance:
    There are many other overlaps with work such as Ed’s on Africa (1, 2). Sam has a mathematics background, and I appreciated how he made the distinction between science as a process of discovery and investigation and how the left has treated it as a voice of authority instead, like an infallible pope, when it certainly does not merit such reverence. Even Noam has been hoodwinked by that.

Sam thought that that interview was his best so far, and I won’t deny it. It covered vitally important issues in high-minded fashion, and Sam is just getting warmed up.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th January 2023 at 14:17.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (24th January 2023), Bill Ryan (24th January 2023), Casey Claar (24th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (24th January 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Joseph McAree (25th January 2023), Krist (24th January 2023), Reinhard (24th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2023), Tigger (26th January 2023), zebowho (26th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #10318
    Thanks

Hi:

Sam has been busy. He just published this, on the third anniversary of Francis Boyle’s going public on the suspicion that COVID came from the Wuhan lab. It ties into the theme of his latest interview. Go Sam.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (24th January 2023), Bill Ryan (24th January 2023), Casey Claar (26th January 2023), Ewan (25th January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Joseph McAree (25th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2023), Tigger (26th January 2023), zebowho (26th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #10319
    Thanks

Hi:

This is going to be one of my “Why am I doing this?” posts. I have spent most of my “spare” time since 1990 on this little project, as well as several years of full-time work. My site’s essays and forum posts amount to several thousand pages, probably over 10,000 pages if I added it all up. I hired an editor to help raise my game. Of my 7,000 Avalon posts, my guess is that they averaged about a page in length. I have sent 50,000 emails or so in my Internet career, and my emails are often like my posts. That is a lot of writing (and I can barely type, with my poor small motor control). Either I am crazily obsessed or I think that my work is important (or maybe some of each ). It has cost me more than a million dollars in lost income (and maybe far more) to do this, and I have never asked for money. I had to give up “frills” like having a family and owning my home. Am I nuts?

My journey was so much larger than life that even I sometimes look back at it and wonder if it really happened. The situation of a voice in my head that changed my studies from science to business and led me into Dennis’s company is so bizarre that I have never heard of anything else like it. Two years after meeting Dennis, the CIA offered us a billion dollars to go away, before we had the boom lowered on us.

Few people can accept the reality of the billion dollar offer, the people behind it, and the technologies they have up their sleeve, but that is the small stuff for me. That voice is the crazy part for me, I have not asked for it for nearly 40 years, and don’t want to hear from it again.

When I was 16, before my mystical awakening, I knew that the energy issue was big, but it took nearly another 40 years to truly appreciate its magnitude. The biggest event in the human journey, by far, will be the arrival of free energy technology for public use. The voice knew what it was doing, but I would not wish my journey on anybody. The journeys of my fellow travelers were so incredible that Brian’s being asked/ordered to go to Mars was an amusing footnote. Brian was the most controversial astronaut, by far, and I had to run the gauntlet to get his NASA bio published, but his NASA days were just a sidelight in Brian’s journey.

It is all so overwhelming that it is challenging to stay grounded through it all. I have watched many people crash and burn by merely brushing up against this subject matter. I learned my journey’s primary lesson the hard way, and what a terrible lesson to learn. Those in my pantheon were beacons in the darkness.

I had my youth and idealism to thank for surviving my days with Dennis with my sanity more or less intact. My day on the witness stand was the turning point of my life, as I had my face rubbed in evil, which in ways I am strangely thankful for. As I have stated, if I not had those preposterous experiences, I would likely not have much worth saying.

In ways, my life has been a quest for the truth. As I sat down to write this, Sam Husseini published an article along similar lines, about how journalists had lost sight of that pursuit. The primary message of Ed’s work was that the media does not seek the truth. But as Noam said, that can apply to intellectuals in all fields. The media is not uniquely corrupt. The world is dominated by huge rackets, and they all have similarities in their operation. It is all about wealth and power, in every direction that you can look in, and we all have responsibility for this. Blaming, exposing, and neutralizing the power-hungry psychopaths that run our world is not the solution.

Dennis and Brian were the only two people that I really trusted in the free energy field, and they are at the head my pantheon, but as fabulous as they are/were, both had trouble shaking their conditioning and indoctrination. And if they had that problem, who can overcome it? Everybody in my pantheon was stuck in their conditioning, in one way or another.

I am trying to overcome mine, but it is a daily battle. The indoctrination went deeply, from my cradle. Few people ever awaken past their conditioning in their lifetimes, and few even want to. There seem to be soul-level reasons for this, as most souls on Earth choose to grow through pain and fear instead of joy and love. So, my effort is up against it, as I try the love and enlightenment route to the Fifth Epoch. As I have written, a recent channeling book said that the die had been cast for humanity to right the ship in the next generation (I have seen this theme many times over the years). I sure hope so, and maybe I will live to see us turn the corner, or at least see some light at the end of the tunnel.

But I can’t rely on that, so I do what I do, as I seek those needles in haystacks. It beats watching TV. If I saw somebody doing anything remotely like what I am doing, I would take it easy and play all day, but I do not know of anybody. Brian came the closest, and his “Four Cultures of the Phoenix” was a brilliant holistic approach. Oh, how I miss him.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2023 at 01:17.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (26th January 2023), Bill Ryan (26th January 2023), Casey Claar (26th January 2023), Ewan (26th January 2023), Franny (26th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th January 2023), Joseph McAree (30th January 2023), Krist (26th January 2023), kudzy (26th January 2023), rabbitcarrot (1st February 2023), Reinhard (26th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2023), Tigger (26th January 2023), zebowho (26th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #10320
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been waiting long enough for Musk’s promised Fauci Twitter files. I hope that we see them one day, and get the story of their delay. Musk called for prosecuting Fauci in December. Musk recently revealed that he felt like he was dying after a COVID booster shot that he was required to take to visit a Tesla factory, and that a healthy cousin got crippling heart inflammation (usually fatal within five years) from a COVID shot.

In the meantime, I not only am approached regularly by the vaccine-injured these days, and hear tales of injuries and deaths, but I am bombarded with stories and papers on this. I just saw a new peer-reviewed study that supports Kirsch’s estimate of a half million American deaths from the vaccine, and more than ten million worldwide. Birth rates of the vaccinated have been plummeting while the funeral business is booming.

Africa is the least vaccinated place on Earth and has about the lowest COVID death rates. Hmmm. I have seen various explanations for this, and one is that much of Africa takes ivermectin already, which was banned in the West to make way for the COVID vaccine. American doctors who successfully treated COVID patients with ivermectin and other treatments are having their licenses revoked, including in my home state (1), where the medical racket runs deep.

Airline pilots have been heart-damaged by the vaccine, so much so that the FAA revised its medical standards (the FAA is stonewalling this, as usual). Even the Wall Street Journal is going after the FDA on their cavalier treatment of the data behind their approved COVID vaccines (the conflicts of interest in the USA’s medical agencies are surreal). The UK is more honest than the USA in general, although that is relative, and UK officials are now conceding the worthlessness of the UK’s data on COVID vaccines. In the USA, we are now seeing some “limited hangout” admissions from officialdom.

As I have often written, vaccinating children is evil, and half of vaccinated children are having reactions to the COVID vaccines.

Just like athletes are keeling over with heart failures at a rate ten times normal, so are all young Americans. You can’t make this up: Moderna is now developing a vaccine for heart failure, and the media’s COVID propaganda is in overdrive.

Lawsuits are flying over forced vaccinations, and maybe they will help with the next “pandemic” to come out of a biowarfare lab. Bill Gates is prepping for the next one.

I have been writing about the medical racket and its worthless, deadly, and lucrative interventions for many years. Nearly 25 years ago, I publicly predicted something like 9/11, but even I have been surprised to see the medical racket in all of its global glory in the past few years. If this doesn’t start waking up people, the asleep may never awaken. What a time to be alive.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2023 at 14:27.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (26th January 2023), Bill Ryan (26th January 2023), Casey Claar (26th January 2023), Ewan (27th January 2023), Franny (26th January 2023), Joseph McAree (30th January 2023), kudzy (26th January 2023), rabbitcarrot (1st February 2023), Reinhard (26th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2023), Tigger (27th January 2023), zebowho (26th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 535 FirstFirst 1 16 416 466 506 516 526 535 LastLast