Results 10,321 to 10,340 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #10321
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I am currently reading Sapolsky’s magnum opus, on neuroscience and behavior. I’ll report on it when I finally finish that tome. As I wrote the other day, I would rather write about the Fifth Epoch and how to get there, not the woes of today’s world. This will be one of those posts.

One theme of Sapolsky’s book is the physical effects of stress, and how relentless stress damages the brain. People with PTSD have measureable brain damage that the stress brought on. I had PTSD after my ride with Dennis. But the brain is amazingly “plastic” and can heal, too.

First and foremost, the Fifth Epoch will be founded on abundance, and economic abundance above all. The scientific aspects of my work are largely about helping people understand that any abundance ideas have to be based on energy abundance. Without energy abundance, there can be no true abundance. I have seen scientifically illiterate people advocate abundance ideas, but they ignored the energy issue or relegated it to minor importance, and their so-called abundance ideas were only different ways of reshuffling the deck of scarcity. That will never work.

Bucky Fuller understood, and wrote that all so-called utopias until now have been based on shared austerity and will never work. Fuller also noted that all politics was based on who gets the scarce resources. In a world of abundance, all of today’s politics becomes meaningless. Encountering Bucky’s work (20 years ago today, I was reading it for the first time) was a seminal event for me, as I realized that somebody had been there before me, and reading his work crystallized many ideas that I had been groping toward since childhood.

A few years later, I realized that all of our dominant ideologies are rooted in scarcity, which I was unable to articulate until I encountered Bucky’s work. I also realized that all war was rooted in scarcity, from chimps to today’s American imperial behavior. Crime has the same roots (war is just crime writ large).

The arrival of the Fifth Epoch means the end of poverty, for all people, for all time. And this is not hard to understand. For several years after we nuked Japan, there was global discussion of the importance of a new and seemingly unlimited energy source. We are not going to get there through fission. But other technologies long ago achieved that ideal energy production – harmless and abundant. Although the masses are oblivious today, living in ignorance, denial, and fear, the people who run the world know very well what I am writing about. They know that the public use of those technologies means the end of the world as we know it. These concepts and practices would quickly fade to oblivion in the Fifth Epoch:
    Those are just starters, the easily foreseen consequences of using those technologies that are older than I am. Greer is the latest to make a run at it, and I wish him the best, although his effort falls short of my ideal, but maybe it will be enough. Dennis may give it one last college try, as he nears 77 years old.

In the Fifth Epoch, everybody will be safe, and all people will be encouraged to reach their potential. It will be our birthright. I have produced visionary writings on the Fifth Epoch, and more is coming.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th January 2023 at 17:18.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Annacarl (27th January 2023), arwen (9th February 2023), avid (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (27th January 2023), Casey Claar (27th January 2023), Chris Gilbert (28th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th January 2023), Ewan (27th January 2023), Franny (29th January 2023), Joseph McAree (30th January 2023), kfm27917 (9th February 2023), kudzy (27th January 2023), Reinhard (27th January 2023), s7e6e (8th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2023), Tigger (27th January 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #10322
    Thanks

Hi:

As I wrote recently, I have vastly richer private correspondence than I do with the public, but most of that correspondence is from people who came to me via my public work. While I have many friends who came to me through my personal life, and they all get Wade’s World, to one degree or another, those who came to me through my public work are more like in mind than most of my friends. I am regularly contacted by the public, but they have to work a little at it, which keeps the trolls at bay, who swarm me if I appear in all-comers venues. When I see people write about my work in a positive way, they will often hear from me. That is how I have gathered my circle. I’ll provide a couple of examples.

About 20 years ago, a university professor began writing publicly about my medical racket writings, and I contacted him. He read this section of my site to his class once, and it stunned them. I met him on my 9,000-mile Bucket List road trip in 2013. He had nervous system problems, and orthodox medicine could do nothing for him. He was finally healed by a naturopath. I may tell his story one day. We correspond a few times a year, and his response to my yesterday’s post on the Fifth Epoch was, “Love the positive visions of what could be, especially given my aging body!” He retired several years ago, and is 76 today.

Another pal is partly why I post at Avalon today. He is a career scientist and still working, and is a couple of years older than me, who began reading my work about 20 years ago. He helped edit my big essay, and says that he has seen nowhere else on Earth somebody describing the Fifth Epoch like I do, and he has looked high and low. We have met before, and will meet again soon. He really cannot talk about Wade’s World much with his family, but I recently had some dialogue with my circle on Dennis’s heat pump, and gave him some info that he plans to share with his physicist son, on just garden-variety thermodynamics. Free energy talk is beyond the pale for his son, but maybe his son will understand the physics of the best heating system that has ever been on the market and begin wondering why you can’t get one of those systems in North America. His reaction to yesterday’s post was:

You know what's so funny to me is that everything you say makes so much sense yet so few people are able to grasp it for a variety of reasons.  The Ukraine war has woken up more people about the importance of energy yet most Europeans go along with these sanctions to their detriment just to get Russia's energy sources under global control.  It's absolute insanity and makes me wonder about the overall intelligence of humanity.”

These are familiar themes. I think that I just read it in Sapolsky’s book, on how groups can be much stupider than individuals can, as social dynamics prevail. Michael once stated that a mob can act no smarter than its stupidest member. Paradoxically, it is humanity’s “collective intelligence,” as Uncle Bucky described it, which has allowed for humanity’s technological progress. Brian openly wondered if humanity was a sentient species, and my jury is still out on that. I call humanity semi-sentient: the potential is there, but is rarely realized. Nearly all people are creatures of their conditioning, stampeding in any direction that the social managers send them, and to their deaths often enough.

To the awakened, it can be highly dismaying to witness slumbering humanity, as we rush to our doom. It took me many years to accept it. I leave the sleeping to their slumbers. They won’t awaken with talk or by reading work like mine. To them, my work is either meaningless or they see it as a threat to their existence. They are incapable of honest, rational, and informed critiques of my work. I left the judgment of that situation behind long ago, and seek the awake and awakening. Only they can help with my little effort.

The masses sleep the fitful sleep of ignorance, as their souls grow through agony, but all roads lead home. Few of them end up in self-made hells after their deaths, but end up in “Summerland,” before their next trip into physical reality. They may “graduate” with a “C,” but they still graduate, although they may blow up their home planets in the meantime. Becoming a truly sentient species is no easy trick, and many species throughout the universe have failed in that quest (around a third of them, according to Michael, and we have a million ensouled species in our galaxy). Will humanity become part of those grim statistics? Today’s channelings are usually pretty optimistic on that score, but Michael warns that we are far from out of the woods yet. The dark pathers who run the American political establishment are toying with nuclear war once again, as most Americans play along. What a time to be alive.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th January 2023 at 16:13.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Casey Claar (31st January 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th January 2023), Ewan (29th January 2023), Franny (29th January 2023), Joseph McAree (30th January 2023), Krist (28th January 2023), Reinhard (28th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023), Tigger (28th January 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #10323
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, because it is time to go hiking, I want to comment a little on yesterday’s post. That passage on that professor who read this section of my site to his class is memorable to me, because I witnessed violent reactions to my work in those days, and two that come to mind were over that very section. Since my pals are dead, I will be a little more revealing than usual.

The first was regarding Pam my editor. I alluded to it a little in my initial post on her. She met me in a Velikovsky forum, and watched as I was attacked by an engineer as I joined, who tried to dismiss Mr. Mentor’s engine and basically my whole story. It was my first forum experience. But Pam quickly became my ally and eventual editor. It has been a long time, and I can’t recall if it was before she edited my site or after, but she began trying to turn her “hip” friends onto my work. One guy she knew since college, as I recall, and he was high in the hierarchy of a high-tech company. In those more innocent days, I allowed her pals to contact me. That guy began campaigning against me. Some of the irrationalities in my critics essay were his. He contemptuously dismissed that section of that essay to me. His reactions were so over-the-top that Pam realized that the man had gone insane, and that was the end of their friendship. Pam also got death threats over my work. I received attacks over my work ever since I first published it in 1996, but the USA went off the deep end after 9/11. I finally stopped interacting with the public in early 2002, and that friend’s attack was the last straw.

The other example was Steve Meyers. He was one of quite a few people who initially contacted me between 9/11 and when I stopped interacting with the public. My work suddenly became highly relevant to many people. My work became dramatically better after Pam’s editorial tutelage in late 1999 and early 2000, so much so that people began wondering if I was really the author. I began writing technical business documents in 2003, which lasted the rest of my career, and between Pam and my day job (and lots of practice ), I got my work to the level it is today. I always strive to get better as a writer, but Pam and my day job were my two most important influences in those years.

I have always sought good critiques of my work. My best critics always tried to help my work become better. Those who attacked me and my work weren’t trying to help, but tried to make it go away. Steve was always supportive. Early on, I asked him if he had pals who could critique my work, and he sent an email to a circle of five people or so, asking them to weigh in, and it may have been on my introductory essay in particular. One guy went ballistic, particularly over that section on the losers of our seeming progress. He sent a barrage of links, to “scholars” such as Dinesh D’Souza, as he tried to sweep my work away with an avalanche of right-wing screed. Steve was shocked, and I think that it was the end of his friendship with his “hip” pal.

Those were reactions from “hip,” supposedly lefty types. So, when I heard from my college professor pal a few years later, about reading that section to his class, and how some of the students were “taken aback,” I could well imagine their reactions.

Those are just two of many reactions like those toward my work that I could recite (here are some more). I never saw a critique of my work, which tried to invalidate it, that was honest, informed, and rational. Never. They were all variations of those reactions that I put in my critics essay. I eventually realized that they were all asleep, and took umbrage at the thought of waking up. Even from the beginning, I knew that people who were truly asleep would never awaken by reading my work, but it was admittedly surprising at first to see those attacks from people who fancied themselves to be hip, awake, and caring.

It was just like the attacks that Ed and Noam received from so-called “liberals.” It took me many years, from probably 1990 to about 2004, to finally realize how few people are truly awake in our world, and even then, it is relative. Brian played the Paul Revere of Free Energy for five years before our epic note-trading session, when he openly wondered if humanity was a sentient species, as all that he had received from the tops of the world’s leading academic, “progressive,” and environmental organizations were crazed reactions of denial and fear. And that was a month before 9/11.

When I finally recovered from my midlife crisis and began engaging the public in 2006, in forums where I saw my work being discussed, I soon realized that the situation had become far worse in the intervening years. The Internet had become a troll festival. I only joined Avalon because Bill runs it, and can keep the trolls at bay, although I have received quite a few attacks at Avalon, usually privately from anonymous cowards, but you can also see a number of them on my thread. When they launch into their attacks, I usually stop reading. Even since then, I was driven from forums by troll-admin alliances (1, 2).

I always give people the benefit of the doubt, but I can name that tune in one note anymore. I know that I seek needles in haystacks, and I have had to weed out even longtime correspondents in recent years, even those whom I considered friends, as they went on the attack, and not just of me, but other pals (the COVID situation sent many people off the deep end, including people close to me). Each time it happens is a little dismaying, but anymore, I quickly get over it. I am a man on a mission!

I heard from a pal this morning, in reply to my recent post on the Fifth Epoch, that he thinks that Greer and Dennis will never be allowed to bring free energy to the public, but that Musk may be getting groomed to be that “hero” that the GCs use to bring it out (maybe the black hat faction, as part of a technocratic play, the kind that Mercola is constantly warning about, some recent Mercola articles on that subject are attached). He also thinks that my work will eventually be seen as prophetic. Well, I can only hope that it is not after I am dead and gone. But, if I can die confident that the Fifth Epoch is here or on its way, it will be a happy passing.

Time to go hiking.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th January 2023 at 18:35.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Casey Claar (31st January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Franny (29th January 2023), Joseph McAree (30th January 2023), Reinhard (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023), Tigger (29th January 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #10324
    Thanks

Hi:

A pal remarked on my “losers” section of my introductory essay, which I wrote on earlier, and noted how imperial apologists operate, how we are supposed to overlook their crimes against us, because the “bad guys” might do worse. It turned out that it was Pam’s pal who made exactly that comment to me when I wrote in my critics essay about how the police treated the WTO protestors. He wrote to me that those protestors should be happy that they did not live in China, where they would have been summarily executed. Then I looked at my critics essay, realized that several of my examples were provided by Pam’s friend, so I decided to make a post of it. This is partly another warning to those who think that they can spread the “good news” of the coming of the Fifth Epoch to their friends, family, and colleagues, to watch their eyes light up in recognition, but what instead happens is that they wreck relationships and even careers by their proselytizing.

For starters, Pam’s pal was the chief communications officer for a household-name high-tech company. As I recall, the emails were on his corporate account, and his reading and emails probably happened on the job, to give you an idea of this guy’s ethics. Those exchanges happened over 20 years ago, and I am pretty sure that I lost most or all of the emails when I had multiple hardware failures back around 2000. But many of that guy’s emails remain vivid memories, and I immortalized them in my critics essay.

I have received hundreds of attacks over the years, and this guy’s was representative in ways, but this may be the only time that I allowed the attacks to keep coming, over months, maybe even years, partly because he was Pam’s friend, and partly because of my sickly fascination with how he nearly always got it wrong, and could not muster even basic ethics and rationality. I rarely responded to him, but just let him rage on.

When I first wrote my critics essay, maybe in 2002, his attacks were fresh in my mind, so he is disproportionately represented in that essay, but the quality of his thought and integrity was typical of my assailants. I don’t plan to do something like this again. Once should be enough. So here goes.

To begin with, I never saw one of those assailants show any recognition at all about the Fifth Epoch and its potential. Those ideas fly miles over their heads. Like most people, they can’t even imagine what I am writing about, and won’t until the Fifth Epoch arrives. Only then will they begin to understand. It took me years to understand that, and Pam’s friend was one of many early examples that helped me learn that lesson. So, the novel and important part of my work is never even acknowledged by my assailants, as they set about defending their in-group ideologies from the affront of my writings.

As I looked at my sections on the irrationality of my critics, the first one was his. He called me a Marxist. At the time, I had barely read any of Marx’s work. I knew Marxists, and they were happy to call me one of theirs, but I was a capitalist who saw through the game, not a Marxist. That is a false dichotomy and name-calling. In his view, people were capitalists or Marxists. In his mind, disillusioned capitalists could not exist. Disillusioned idealists are largely my target audience, as disillusionment is how the people I seek wake up.

The next paragraph, on the police-state tactics used on the WTO protestors, was also inspired by him, as noted above. That is an ethically bankrupt position to take.

I then discussed the Abu Jamal issue, and Mr. Skeptic’s irrationality in calling human rights organizations trying to prevent his execution “hate groups.” Pam’s friend then informed me, after reading my work on the subject, that I was a supporter of M.O.V.E and other Abu Jamal-affiliated groups. That is the straw man argument. I never wrote anything in support of those groups. Noam and Ed noted that propaganda ploy in their first uncensored book. It is irrational and unethical to make a charge like that. Again, Pam’s friend was one of many that made charges like that. In fact, Pam had a high-school history teacher who she also tried turning onto my work, and he acted similarly to Pam’s high-tech friend. Because Radio Islam published one of my essays, when I did not have a website, I somehow became a supporter of the authenticity of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

In what became a preview of Ed’s bio, I discussed that false dichotomy aimed at Noam and Ed’s work. If they were critical of the USA’s genocide in Indochina, then they must have been Khmer Rouge supporters. It is probably the biggest of the Big Lies that Noam has been subjected to over the years. In one of my emails to Pam’s friend, I mentioned Noam, and his reply was that he ignored Noam, ever since he read Noam’s defenses of the Khmer Rouge. That may have been the only time that I had to receive that idiotic observation from one of my critics, but maybe not.

You may detect a pattern here, in that Pam’s friend did everything but discuss my work. It was all misrepresentations, irrational dismissals, etc.

Pam’s friend’s final attack was when he found that Radio Islam had published an essay of mine in 1998, when I did not have a website. Of course, the merits of my essay were not discussed, but that Radio Islam had published it (as had other sites, including one where Ralph McGehee had published my synopsis of his book, which was how I found out that Ralph had published it). It was an embryonic version of my American Empire essay. Pam’s friend never once dealt with the substance of my work, and when he found that Radio Islam had published one of my essays, he said that he could now judge me by the company that I keep, alluded that I was a terrorist sympathizer, and then he finally stopped emailing me, to my relief. I replied that it was fine to end our correspondence. He actually emailed me some triumphant neocon stuff a year or so later, probably related to the invasion of Iraq, and I reminded him that he broke off our “relationship.” He then apologized for sending me that, and I never heard from him again.

But I am not through dealing with him. He took my Columbus essay to task for its “presentism,” which was another false charge. That charge was kind of interesting to me, in that he was actually aware of the issue, which can be an important one in academia, but he was incapable of applying the idea to my work. He tried to appear high-minded in his critique, but once again was incapable of mounting a rational discussion.

I think that that was it for my critics essay and Pam’s friend. He was overrepresented, but was perhaps the quintessential example of how my critics operate. They were examples of the twin issues that all free energy efforts face:
    Those were Brian’s and my two main takeaways from our free energy adventures, and it richly applies to my critics. It was tempting to think that Pam’s pal was merely dishonest, and he may have been, but in our exchanges, I think that something else was happening, which McLuhan remarked on during his investigation of “skeptics” and the paranormal. People lose their sentience when their self-serving beliefs meet reality. They are incapable of rational discussion that challenges their cherished beliefs. I am sure that Pam’s friend thought that he was the pinnacle of rationality and high-minded discussion.

I really felt badly for Pam, as she felt so badly about introducing me to her “hip” pals. The last email that I got from her about that friend was that she realized that he was insane, and we left it at that. Needless to say, her friendship with him was ruined.

But it was educational, and a good example of why I cannot engage the general public on these issues: honest, informed, and intelligent discussions are almost impossible to find about my work. You can even see it on Avalon, as people could come in all enthusiastic, and I became their new favorite writer, but then I gored one of their sacred oxen, such as discussing the reality of Global Warming. Sometimes they went quietly, but they could also go on an attacking tirade on their way out the door (and I usually get those privately, but not always). And Avalon is the nice forum. In all-comers forums, the trolls swarmed me, and I was repeatedly kicked or chased out of them by troll-admin alliances, incredibly.

When I warn free energy newcomers about proselytizing to their social circles, I am speaking from a great deal of painful experience. My journey ruined all of my relationships with my immediate family, and like with my critics, our relationships ended with their personal attacks on me (and I saved all of them over the years, family hero that I was), they all were self-righteous in their attacks and likely justify them to this day (one made a belated apology, but does not know that I know of his other crimes against me, which I cannot let slide, as I will never be able to trust him in the slightest). I am done with them in this lifetime, as I have to get my work done. They were all pure liability to me, and would jeopardize my efforts if they were still in my life.

So, I hope that I don’t do that again. I could tell far grimmer stories than those, but more people would have to die before I can, if I outlive them. I am attaching this morning’s Mercola article, which makes the above pale into insignificance.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th January 2023 at 21:17.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (31st January 2023), Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Casey Claar (31st January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Ewan (31st January 2023), Franny (5th February 2023), Joseph McAree (30th January 2023), Reinhard (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd February 2023), Tigger (4th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #10325
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to yesterday’s post, I learned the hard way, over about a dozen years, who the people are that I seek. I found that anything less than the qualities I have written about so much (1, 2) was not enough for what I have in mind. If people did not have sufficient amounts of those qualities, they were stuck in today’s ideologies, could not see the forest for the trees, and would be liabilities to an effort like mine, not assets. I’ll summarize those qualities again, and why they are important.

First and most importantly, they had to care. Everybody in my pantheon did. The difference between caring and not is the difference between the heavenly and hellish future Earths that Roads visited. It is the difference between a heavenly (as often depicted in these, for instance) and hellish immediate afterlife. If people’s hearts are not in the right place, the rest does not matter. Those who really do are beacons in the darkness, at far less than 1% of the global population. If it was more, we would have made it to the Fifth Epoch long ago. This was the primary lesson of my journey. Those who dispute that have not been on the high road with their eyes open.

Humans are herd animals that have lived in scarcity and fear forever, and that is typical, for as long as there have been animals. As Michael stated, as does any worthy mystical material: the great goal in physical reality is to choose and attain love – the agape variety of it. Everything else is insignificant.

The second most important quality is that they are awake or awakening. Usually, that meant that they were disillusioned, and that can only come from experience, not a teaching or literature review. Nearly everybody in my pantheon began their journeys as boy and girl scouts that drank the Kool-Aid of their indoctrination and conditioning, and fervently believed it. That faith led them to Oz, to finally meet the man behind the curtain, and realize that they had been lied to. Virtually all of them woke up like that. Once you awaken to one of the overarching lies (such as American nationalism, and all nationalisms, really), it is easier to wake up to the others, and the lies are in every direction that you can look in our world, rackets set up on Kool-Aid foundations. The vast majority never learns any differently, nor do they want to, as they sleepwalk through their incarnations, learning their souls’ lessons through agony. The sleeping are no help for an effort like mine. It requires the awake. My awakening took many years, and the process never really ends. True awakenings are very rare in our world.

I have long written that my jury is out on whether somebody without a mystical awakening can help with my epochal task. Materialism is the religion of the Fourth Epoch, and people in its thrall get stuck, such as becoming Level 3s on the subject of free energy. Maybe a materialist can get there, but I have yet to see it.

The first half of my big essay is all science, and that first half will get beefed up considerably in the essay update. I have found that if people are not scientifically literate, they tend to get lost. They disappear down rabbit holes to nowhere, tend to become conspiracists, conspiracism is a counterproductive mindset for what I am doing, and they really cannot stand on their own two intellectual feet.

The choir will not be singing to their social circles, but it will be a broadcast intended to attract the caring, awake, and reasonably intelligent and informed. That is what I am attempting. If a choir can form, the rest will be easy, and the Fifth Epoch will be right around the corner.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st January 2023 at 12:40.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (31st January 2023), Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Casey Claar (2nd February 2023), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2023), Ewan (31st January 2023), Franny (5th February 2023), Joseph McAree (1st February 2023), Krist (31st January 2023), Reinhard (31st January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd February 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #10326
    Thanks

Hi:

While following the Musk issue, I stumbled into Abigail Shrier’s site. She is the author of Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters, which I reported on last year. There is obviously no love lost between me and California. It is the heart of darkness. Along with my home state of Washington, California has gone the furthest off the deep end on the trans issue. Other states are not far behind in ways, such as Illinois, but California is in a class by itself on many issues. Shrier’s latest article is about how California has become a human trafficking paradise, in the name of trans rights.

That trafficking situation reflects the misogyny of patriarchy. The welfare of men pretending to be women is elevated above that of real women and girls themselves, in California’s moral calculations. Nothing much surprises me about California, but legislation that has turned it into a human trafficking hub amazed even me. Of course, men are behind such legislation. Anybody who wants get conspiratorial about this, as a calculated destruction of our societies or a concerted attack on girls and women, I am sympathetic to. Is it just the normal insanity of the system, or is something more sinister happening?

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (2nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (1st February 2023), Bluegreen (5th February 2023), Casey Claar (2nd February 2023), Dennis Leahy (2nd February 2023), Ewan (2nd February 2023), Franny (5th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd February 2023), Joseph McAree (3rd February 2023), kudzy (13th February 2023), Reinhard (5th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd February 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #10327
    Thanks

Hi:

I planned to write an overdue COVID post, and then Sam Husseini published an article on the COVID-origin hearings in Congress last night. Sam is giving it the good fight, and is quite the Washington, D.C., gadfly. This morning, Mercola published a similar article on Congressional-released emails, which show that one of the most read scientific papers ever, which debunked the lab-origin idea, was fraudulent, attached. This is nothing new, but is still welcome. But I am going to write a different post today, based on recent reading and encounters. Once in a great while, some truth is heard in Congress.

A close relative just spent a disillusioning year in Congress. She saw how lobbyists ruled the roost, and how Congress was ineffective. Brian had a self-admitted “co-dependence” with Washington, D.C., which he devoted a chapter to in his last book. Several times over his lifetime, Brian did this:
    • Eagerly go to Washington, full of optimism and zeal to make a dent;
    • Find the going hard, as idealism met reality;
    • Disillusionment;
    • Flee Washington.
    Then, years later, he would be back in Washington, ready for more, and the same pattern would repeat, as Brian kept beating his head against that wall.

When my father worked in Mission Control during the Space Race, it was like the Manhattan Project, as the best and brightest from the West (and some Nazis ) beat the Soviets to the Moon (Kennedy tried to end the Space Race and Cold War, which cost him his life). More than 30 years later, a pal was brought into Mission Control to help put the ISS into space, as an outside contractor. The halls of Mission Control by that time were filled with inbred staff that chased the long-gone glory days of the 1960s, and they were so dysfunctional that my pal was part of a contractor crew brought in to do the job, as NASA’s employees could not be trusted to get it done.

I recently spent the evening with a career EPA scientist pal, who was there from the EPA’s earliest days. He has read my work for about 20 years. He helped edit my big essay’s final chapters (here onward), and one of his suggestions led to this chapter. He talked of his early days at the EPA, when it was full of idealism, got early big wins on setting air and water quality standards, and the like. Like my father’s days at NASA, the EPA in its early days attracted the best and brightest, idealists on a mission. Those days are long gone, my friend is burned out, and counts the days to retirement, as the EPA is a shadow of its former self. He fully understands that the arrival of free energy makes the EPA obsolete, and he would welcome that day. The arrival of free energy means the end of pollution, for starters.

It was over 25 years ago, how times flies, that Dennis and I spoke at DOE hearings on the nuclear waste issue, as we proposed a neutralization solution. The most excited person at the hearings was the man who ran them. He reminded me of my EPA friend, but he took us aside and told us how the land really lied, to sober us up on thinking that our solution would be allowed by the DOE’s patrons.

I doubt that the USA’s medical bureaucracy ever had that high sense of mission, filled with idealistic boy and girl scouts. Formerly led by Fauci (who will likely be replaced with somebody just as corrupt or even worse), the USA’s medical bureaucracy is owned, lock, stock, and barrel by Big Pharma and friends. Sam’s article shows how the hearings have all been for show, to put on the appearance of an investigation, to then quickly and quietly sweep it all under the carpet, and the public will never be the wiser. That is typical. The Warren Commission was a sham from the outset, run by a man who despised the man who fired him, who gleefully led the “investigation” of his boss’s murder, and covered up the CIA’s involvement. All American presidents since then have been puppets and they knew it.

The sitting president’s energy advisor was one of Dennis’s fans, and arranged for an eve-of-the-election demonstration of Dennis’s technologies. But none of that mattered when David Rockefeller and friends got involved, and Dennis soon found himself banned from the USA’s energy industry, with a federal government attack.

Dennis helped the FBI bust the Mob in Alaska, and Dennis then survived two hit attempts (the first of several Mob hit attempts). I saw the energy gangsters and media attack Dennis from the day that I met him. Dennis also approached Washington, D.C., many times, beginning with hearings on Carter’s energy tax credit. Dennis sold the only equipment on the world market that was worthy of that credit, and was assigned to his own Congressional committee to write some performance requirements. I recently communicated with Dennis’s daughter. When the federal government began attacking Dennis, I never saw the FBI get involved. I wondered if perhaps there was some “institutional memory” at play, as Dennis had risked his life for the FBI. But Dennis’s daughter informed me that the most recent time that they were raided and shut down, the FBI led the attack. My guess is that 50 years later, whatever protection that Dennis might have had at the FBI was long gone.

Believe it or not, the CIA once had idealists in its ranks, such as Ralph. It took Ralph over 15 years and his career’s greatest success to finally understand what the CIA was really all about, and he nearly did not survive his moment of awakening, just as Dennis barely survived his. Today, the halls of the CIA are filled with zombies who woke up, to one degree or another, and shuffle through the halls, drinking themselves into a stupor each night, and counting their days to retirement. A CIA man delivered the billion-dollar offer to Dennis to go away, before we got the boom lowered on us.

Greer banged on Washington’s door long enough that he mounted a Congressional hearing on the UFO issue, unlike the recent sham hearings. Greer is making the highest-profile run at free energy since Dennis.

God bless Sam, Brian, Dennis, Ralph, Greer, my EPA pal, that DOE official, my close relative in Washington and others who gave or are still giving it the college try, but there are many disillusioned idealists in Washington, who valiantly pushed at the mountain of inertia and corruption in our system. They are part of my target audience. I help when I can, but I am doing something different, which nobody has tried before. The next several years will be key ones for my effort, and we’ll see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd February 2023 at 21:28.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (2nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2023), Casey Claar (7th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (3rd February 2023), Ewan (2nd February 2023), Franny (5th February 2023), Joseph McAree (3rd February 2023), kudzy (16th February 2023), Reinhard (5th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th February 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #10328
    Thanks

Hi:

Long ago, in the oughties, I wrote an essay on orthodoxy versus alternatives, and how bewildering it can be for laypeople to navigate them. I recently dealt with Cremo’s and Hancock’s work, as examples of fringe stuff that I do not consider valid. I had to recently discuss the Moon landings issue. I was literally sent Flat Earth material recently.

While preparing to write a post, I saw where I wrote about this issue back in 2015, of how people come and go from my work and why. Back when I began my forum in 2014, an early post was on what I considered important and what my confidence levels were on many issues. More than eight years later, there is nothing that I would change about that post, other than maybe add some new events, such as the COVID pandemic, the trans craze, and the Ukraine issue. But COVID and Ukraine are simply new iterations of the medical racket and American imperialism, which I have covered at great length over the years. The trans craze is kind of new to me, as I slept while postmodernism ran amuck.

Humanity’s fate hinges on two basic issues: integrity and sentience. I have found that people can justify anything, no matter how heinous, and can believe anything, no matter what the evidence is. Ed pointed this out in his studies of the media, although not stated that baldly. There are not many awake and caring people on Earth, but I hope that it is enough for a plan like mine to succeed. Otherwise, we might not make it (although I see reassuring stuff periodically, which may be valid, which would mean that I am only a little ahead of my time). Becoming a truly sentient species is not easy.

I am working on my upcoming essay, amongst the distractions. Overdue posts on Ukraine and COVID are likely coming next week, but the rest of my time will be devoted to essay work, I hope.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (4th February 2023), Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), Casey Claar (7th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th February 2023), Ewan (5th February 2023), Franny (5th February 2023), Joseph McAree (8th February 2023), kfm27917 (9th February 2023), kudzy (16th February 2023), Reinhard (5th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th February 2023), Tigger (8th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #10329
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going back on my word to keep quiet a little. I have a long ways to go to finish Sapolsky’s masterpiece, but wanted to remark a little on it. Professionally, Sapolsky is a neuroscientist and primate researcher, but his book covers vast territory. Just like my concept of the Epochs, Sapolsky makes it clear that if you want to understand how any society functions, you have to start with how it gets its energy, which shapes everything else.

Hunter-gatherers usually have no energy surplus to distribute, so they are egalitarian societies, although men will become top chimp if they can (and those societies labor mightily to prevent that, as they cannot afford elites). Once there was a surplus, and some hunter-gatherer societies achieved it, such as the Pacific Northwest culture, based on salmon calories, then inequality began, and you had potentates, slaves, and other hierarchical categories.

What is particularly interesting about Sapolsky’s book is how it shows the neurological effects of privation. Once you had the surplus energy of agriculture and herding, then societies became permanently stratified, and the more inequality, the nastier and more violent the societies became. The same goes for industrial societies, although they are proportionately less violent than in the previous Epochs.

With the thin energy surplus of agrarian societies, the thinking is that steep hierarchies “work” in times of energy deficits (bad harvests, deforested lands) by sacrificing the poor. And just like many social animals do, and Sapolsky particularly studies primates (he studied baboons in the field for many years), the poor do not lash out at their betters and overthrow the ruling class, but the poor prey on each other.

Sapolsky showed how childhood “adversity” (hunger, absent parents, a violent environment) damages a child’s brain, and that damage generally lasts for a lifetime, in a vicious cycle. Sapolsky did a masterful job of presenting that information.

Those dynamics make the arrival of the Fifth Epoch all the more important. In the Fifth Epoch, there will be one human society, no hierarchy (everybody will be richer than Bill Gates), and no child will be raised in adversity. Scarcity and fear will no longer be in the air that we breathe. The arrival of the Fifth Epoch means the end of the world as we know it, and nobody will miss it. I think that there is good reason to think that in the Fifth Epoch, we are going to see a new kind of human, raised in abundance and love instead of scarcity and fear. One of my favorite statements about the Fifth Epoch is that everybody will be encouraged to reach their potential.

Now, to get there.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th February 2023 at 01:14.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (5th February 2023), Bill Ryan (5th February 2023), Casey Claar (7th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th February 2023), Ewan (5th February 2023), Franny (5th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2023), Joseph McAree (8th February 2023), kudzy (16th February 2023), Orph (5th February 2023), Reinhard (5th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th February 2023), Tigger (12th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10330
    Thanks

Hi:

This is going to be the first post of a new thread, as a way to gather my thoughts before I write my essay on scarcity and warfare, which his likely a few years away. Reading Sapolsky’s section on prehistoric warfare spurred this, and was a hiccup in Sapolsky’s work, IMO, as he kind of sided with Douglas Fry, the dean of the “doves,” on prehistoric warfare. Richard Wrangham is the leader of the “hawks.” The doves argue that warfare only arose with domestication’s high population densities and hierarchical societies, while Wrangham argues that warfare goes back at least to chimps. From what I have seen, the hawks win, and this post will be the beginning of the gathering of my thoughts on the issue.

Chimps wipe out their neighbors through raids, in which they ambush lone members of neighboring societies, picking them off, one-by-one, until the adult males are gone. Then the victorious chimps kill the infants and take the fertile females and territory of the vanquished society. It is easy to see how we have common ancestry with chimps.

Ambush predation is likely about as old as predation. Crocodilians and their ancestors have been ambushing from waterholes for hundreds of millions of years. They got huge, nearly 50 feet long, to ambush dinosaurs. When chimps gang up to wipe out neighboring societies, I don’t know how that can be called anything other than warfare. Chimp societies are awesomely violent. About a third-to-half of all male chimps die violently at the hands of other chimps, both in their societies but mostly by killing their neighbors. Wrangham’s hypothesis is that it is unlikely that chimps have warfare, but it disappeared in the intervening millions of years, to only reappear with the rise of civilization. Humans and chimps are the only mammals with warfare. A continuity between them seems more reasonable.

I was disappointed to see that Sapolsky did not cite this book or this one in his discussion. Here is a good summary of the evidence for humanity’s violent past before domestication.

In all of my reading on ancient warfare, the most compelling hypothesis that I encountered was Otterbein’s. The rise of agriculture seems to have been dependent on two key issues:
    • The weather warmed and moistened enough (and higher carbon dioxide levels) in this interglacial interval to make plant domestication feasible;
    • Plant domestication began where the environment was conducive to it and the easy meat had been hunted to extinction.
    Otterbein coined the “hawks and doves” analogy (AKA “long” and “short” chronologies of warfare), and noted that the same tools for hunting big game (stone-tipped in particular, which were not needed for small game) were also readily adapted for warfare. Big-game hunting and warfare went hand-in-hand.

Otterbein’s hypothesis is that the Australian aborigines were unable to hunt the fleet-footed kangaroo to extinction (like they did to the rest of the megafauna), so big-game hunting never waned in pre-contact Australia. Australia, like every other inhabited continent, had plenty of candidates for domestication, but unless warfare ceased, incipient farmers were always vulnerable to hungry and opportunistic raiders. So, plant domestication could not happen where there was warfare. The aborigines did some aquaculture with eels, and became semi-sedentary where the food supply was stable enough (the Murray River watershed in particular), but never more than small villages. The author of that article is right that aboriginal Australia is the quintessential example of the prehistoric hunter-gatherer culture, which the doves have ignored or misrepresented.

Australian aborigines had shields, “death spears,” and other tools that would only be used in warfare, not big-game hunting. While there was ritualistic warfare with low casualty rates, the big death tolls were nearly always in dawn raids that slaughtered sleeping encampments, while sparing fertile women for their future careers as sex slaves and bearers of the victors’ children. About a third of aboriginal women had fractured skulls from violence, and about a quarter of the men, based on skeletal evidence, which was representative of ancient hunter-gatherer societies globally.

In this book, it showed how contact-era New Guinean hunter-gatherers were similarly warlike, and were also good representatives of ancient hunter-gatherer societies, not the modern-day hunter-gatherers who always lived on marginal lands or allied with farmers.

The big disputes were always over resources such as waterholes, and in droughts, it made more sense to slaughter rival communities than share the scarce resource. All warfare has always had an underlying economic rationale, which is obvious in today’s world.

In most hunter-gatherer societies, plants still brought in more calories than game, but meat was always the great prize (even among chimps), for its protein and fat, which plants were not as able to supply. But when horticulture began, in some societies, women gained higher status and broke a trend that was likely at least ten million years old and became matrilocal (or multilocal). That broke up the gangs of related men, and those societies were the human journey’s most peaceful societies before industrialization. That is the gist of Otterbein’s intriguing work. Great hunters and warriors gained high societal status and enhanced mating opportunities.

But the Rousseau/Hobbes divide has characterized anthropology from the beginning. Particularly after World War II, anthropology took the ideological position that humanity lived in an Eden-like peace before the rise of civilization. That is a fantasy (other than the short-lived Golden Age of the Hunter-Gatherer), and Fry is the latest promoter of it. Noam blurbed Fry’s magnum opus on the subject, as Noam has blurbed stuff that aligns with his political ideology, but which has dubious scientific merit. Einstein endorsed Hapgood’s pole-shift work before the rise of plate tectonics, so that kind of mistake is understandable.

Fry is an often-derided “peacenik” anthropologist, whose ideology overrode the science. It is not a big surprise that Sapolsky would endorse his work. Anthropologists and others have attributed the peacenik position to a fear that unless they pacified the past, then the argument that warfare is baked into human DNA might gain respectability. That is an understandable but misguided perspective. What is baked into our DNA is tremendous cognitive capacity, which chimps also share, but on a far more modest level. Chimps plan and execute raids when they think that they will be successful. Humans do the same thing, but in far more sophisticated fashion. Chimps and humans are violent because violence works. In a world of scarcity, eliminating the competition is a typical strategy, and is the foundation of capitalism.

But in a world of abundance, violence and many other unsavory human behaviors would become obsolete, with no need for them, and they would no longer “work.” That is what the Fifth Epoch is all about. I’ll acknowledge some cultural momentum by some men still acting like chimps in the early Fifth Epoch, but that is why I propose those peacekeeping grandmothers, probably for a generation, until all of humanity finally understands.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th February 2023 at 00:43.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (5th February 2023), Bill Ryan (5th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th February 2023), Ewan (5th February 2023), Franny (5th February 2023), Joseph McAree (8th February 2023), kfm27917 (9th February 2023), kudzy (16th February 2023), Reinhard (5th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (13th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #10331
    Thanks

Hi:

As a little addendum to my most recent post on scarcity and warfare, what is likely the most bizarre confluence of subjects in my studies is New Guinea. In aboriginal Australia, the most warlike societies lived along the Torres Strait, as the Australians fought with each other and New Guinean natives. The militancy of Australians helped keep it isolated until the British arrived. But New Guinea was even more isolated in ways. The last people “discovered" on Earth by the West were the New Guinea Highlanders, who were not contacted until the 1930s, when planes flying over New Guinea’s mountains led to their discovery.

The New Guinea Highlanders were so isolated that they did not know that the rest of the world even existed. As anthropologists descended on those New Guinea Highlanders, the Rousseauian conception was devastated. Here were the most isolated people on Earth, living separately from the New Guinean lowlanders for at least 10,000 years, and who independently invented agriculture. The idea of peaceful horticultural villages was turned on its head. The New Guinea Highlanders were the most violent people on Earth. About 30% of their societies vanished each century, as casualties of the constant warfare. In New Guinea, headhunting and cannibalism were regular practices.

Ed wrote a lot about Suharto, from the beginning of his writing career, as the CIA helped Suharto come to power while slaughtering about a million people. Suharto served American interests and was a “good genocidist.” A decade after coming to power, Suharto invaded East Timor, with American approval, weapons, and diplomatic assistance, in the greatest proportional genocide since Hitler. Suharto also invaded Papua New Guinea, for the third genocide of his reign.

It was kind of surreal to stumble onto two books by Greg Poulgrain (1, 2), on JFK, Allen Dulles, and Indonesia. I have written on this before (1, 2, 3), so will keep it kind of brief. Sukarno was not only the George Washington of Indonesia, but was a founder and champion of the Non-Aligned Movement, which wanted nothing to do with the Cold War. Poulgrain’s second book particularly focused on New Guinea, and how Rockefeller fixer Allen Dulles kept New Guinea’s prodigious mineral wealth a secret from both JFK and Sukarno. It even overlapped my Tibet studies, as Heinrich Harrer, the author of Seven Years in Tibet, led the first ascent of New Guinea’s highest peak, and also performed spying duties, as he secretly helped scout for gold. New Guinea’s mines today are among the most lucrative on Earth, especially the gold mines in the Highlands (1, 2).

But the strangest connection of all was to the JFK hit, which JFK researchers have not missed. While Dulles was keeping the oil and gold secret from JFK and others, on behalf of his private-interest patrons, he knew George de Mohrenschildt’s father, an oilman in Indonesia, as well as knew George for 40 years. Poulgrain was not a JFK assassination writer, but devoted an entire chapter of both of his books to the strange connection between Dulles and de Mohrenschildt, who was a Russian aristocrat who incongruously took the fervent communist Oswald under his wing – they were on opposite ends of the Russia issue, like a Green Beret’s befriending a war-protesting hippie. Dulles also knew the family that took in Oswald’s wife, for more of the “Isn’t it a small world?” aspect of Dulles and the JFK hit. Poulgrain marveled at Dulles’s ability to maneuver the chess pieces of his machinations from afar and over decades.

Dulles despised Kennedy, the man who fired him over the Bay of Pigs debacle, and ran the “investigation” of his murder, while covering up the CIA’s role in it. De Mohrenschildt “committed suicide” immediately after being contacted by JFK hit investigators for the HSCA, and when he testified for the Warren Commission, he was wary of the threat that Dulles presented. Not wary enough, it seems. De Mohrenschildt’s “suicide” is just one of many untimely deaths of JFK hit witnesses and likely participants.

Kennedy and Sukarno had to go, and Dulles had a hand in each of their falls from office. My work has always been comprehensive, but the confluences around Indonesia and New Guinea amaze even me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th February 2023 at 14:57.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th February 2023), Franny (8th February 2023), Joseph McAree (8th February 2023), kudzy (16th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (13th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #10332
    Thanks

Hi:

To the previous post, on my strange New Guinean connections, what is stranger are my connections to the energy issue, NASA, UFO/ETs, paranormal activity, and Nazis. But most of that was not from study so much as from my life’s adventures, and Dennis, Mr. Mentor, and Brian were the nexus of that. Those connections are so much larger than life that I have a hard time believing them, and I lived them. The New Guinean connection is more scholarly, while the others were more experiential, and I hope will be much more consequential for humanity, as I am a long ways from being done.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th February 2023 at 17:14.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th February 2023), Franny (8th February 2023), Joseph McAree (8th February 2023), kudzy (16th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (13th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #10333
    Thanks

Hi:

Today’s posts led me to stumble into what is being hailed as the best JFK book in many years. I bought it, and will report on it one day.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th February 2023), Franny (8th February 2023), Joseph McAree (8th February 2023), kudzy (16th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (13th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #10334
    Thanks

Hi:

Last year, I was asked about any Israeli connections to the JFK hit, and I made a post about it. That new JFK book had a chapter on Israel, and I’ll summarize it here.

Before I get to JFK and Israel, I have some observations to make. At the beginning of that book review, the author, Monika Wiesak, noted how the popular image of JFK as a dissolute playboy really distorted his efforts. As Wiesak noted, JFK may have been the best-informed president ever. He was a voracious speed reader, and never settled for what the CIA and State Department served up on foreign events. When Kennedy was a young Congressman, he was known for traveling the world and seeing for himself, talking to people on the ground. He and Bobby visited Vietnam in the 1950s, which was partly why JFK would not send ground troops to Vietnam, and he had to fight his military advisers the whole way.

Before World War II, JFK and his brother Joe visited Dorothy Day at the offices of the Catholic Worker. The Kennedy brothers were bluebloods, but Day was impressed with Jack’s earnestness in understanding human suffering and how to remedy it, and marked him for greatness that day.

As Wiesak noted, foreign diplomats walked away from meetings with JFK and said that he knew more about their country’s problems than they did.

The basic take by Wiesak on Israel was that JFK sought peace above all else in the Middle East, and had aid programs for both Israel and Arab nations. Israel could not abide that, which led to friction. David Ben-Gurion, Israel’s prime minister for most of JFK’s presidency, was constantly critical of JFK’s pro-Arab stance, particularly his friendly relationship with Egypt’s president Gamal Nasser.

Wiesak’s book is heavily referenced, and liberally presents quotes.

Wiesak had four primary issues in her chapter on Israel, and I’ll list them and summarize her presentation.

Palestinian refugees

JFK had sympathy for all refugees, and was deeply concerned about Palestinian refugees. JFK tried to enable UN resolution 194, written in 1948, on the Palestinian refugee issue. JFK basically committed the USA to funding the resolution of the Palestinian refugee issue, and tried to resolve it through the UN, with what became known as the Johnson Plan. The options were for Palestinians to be repatriated to what was Palestine (which became Israel), or compensate them for their lost homelands, or resettle them. The expectation was that few of the refugees would want to return, as Palestine was gone, and Israel would likely not welcome them very warmly (understatement of the year). Ben-Gurion fought it the whole way, saying that returning Palestinians would present an existential risk to Israel. Johnson estimated that only about 10% of Palestinians would repatriate, and the program preferentially incentivized resettlement.

Arab nations were not keen on JFK’s plan, either, as they would give up something in negotiations, as part of the deal was that Arab nations would formally recognize Israel as a legitimate state.

While the Soviet Union provided military equipment to Egypt, JFK sold defensive missiles to Israel, to maintain the balance. The sticking point of negotiations was Israeli’s refusal to allow Palestinians to be repatriated to Israel. JFK was willing to spend over one billion dollars on the plan, if it was politically viable, and he was prepared to fight for it, but Israel was recalcitrant, and the effort fizzled out, but JFK kept trying. Two days before JFK was murdered, the U.S. delegation to the UN again supported Resolution 194, which triggered a furious response from Zionists.

Wiesak quoted Francis Sayre, who chaired the U.S. Committee on Refugees, and spoke of JFK when he was a Senator:

“Senator Kennedy was one of the people on the Hill to whom I went most regularly because of his deep and sincere concern, his eagerness to be of practical assistance to this humanitarian problem.”

After JFK became president, Sayre planned a trip to Palestine and told JFK about it. They discussed it at length, and when he returned, Sayre had a rapt audience in the president. Sayre later said:

“There was a religious quality to him, as I’ve said, not overt, on the surface, but deep rooted in the humanity of [the] man, and in his sympathy with the humanity of others.”

Relationship with Arab Countries

R.W. Komer said of JFK:

“JFK was really engaged in Middle East policy. He sort of functioned as his own secretary of state.”

Komer noted JFK’s attention given to Egypt, as JFK sent 15 messages to Nasser while he was president. Komer noted that JFK’s messages were not just pleasantries, but were active diplomacy, discussing goals and means to achieve them. It was exceptional presidential behavior. Kennedy approved all major foreign policy moves in the Middle East while president. Komer said that JFK was the most knowledgeable person on the Middle East among the USA’s top officials, including the secretary of state.

Most of JFK’s aid to the Arab nations was food, and Ben-Gurion predictably complained, seeing any help given to Arab nations as an existential risk to Israel. JFK responded to Ben-Gurion’s paranoia by stating that helping Arabs achieve prosperity was also good for Israel. JFK rebuffed an offer by Ben-Gurion to come to the USA for a private discussion. Ben-Gurion resigned the next month.

Any effort by JFK to help Arab nations was met with an outcry in Congress, as Israel had already bought plenty of politicians. JFK tried to find one Senator who could stand up to the Israeli lobby and take some of the heat off of JFK, but there wasn’t anybody. JFK was alone against Israel. A Senator proposed legislation just before JFK was murdered, which was intended to punish Egypt. Kennedy discussed the proposed legislation in his last press conference, calling it the “worst attack we’ve seen on foreign aid since the Marshall Plan.” Kennedy’s planned speech in Dallas on November 22 included a discussion of the proposed legislation, but he never got to make that speech.

When Lyndon Johnson became president, he cut aid to Egypt and opened the USA’s coffers to Israel. In 1966, the year before Israel’s land-grabbing Six-Day War, Israel got $92 million in military aid, which was more than all cumulative aid that it had received from the USA from 1948 to 1965. When Johnson helped cover up Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty, which killed 34 Americans, Israel knew that it had achieved carte blanche from the USA, and does to this day.

Attempts to Register the American Zionist Council as a Foreign Agent

When JFK ran for president, Zionist financier Abraham Feinberg proposed to JFK to pay for his campaign expenses if he would let Zionists control Middle East policy. JFK was outraged. He saw how Truman quickly recognized Israel, and two million dollars flowed into his campaign coffers within minutes. JFK promoted campaign finance reform, and was particularly concerned with Israel. In 1962, the Department of Justice made its first request to the American Zionist Council to register as a foreign agent. A few weeks later AIPAC formed, which has never registered. After JFK’s murder, there has never been any meaningful regulation of the Israel lobby.

Israel’s Nuclear Weapons Program

This was the big one between JFK and Israel. JFK was the most committed president ever to try to control and eliminate nuclear weapons. His greatest achievement might have been the Test Ban Treaty, at least next to avoiding nuclear war during the Cuban Missile Crisis. When JFK fired Dulles over the Bay of Pigs, he appointed John McCone to the CIA-Director’s job, and it is thought that McCone was picked because of his stance on Israeli nuclear weapons – they should not have any. McCone chaired the Atomic Energy Commission. In January 1963, McCone’s CIA issued an estimate that Israel could have nuclear weapons by 1967. A March 1963 memo was sent to McCone on the ramifications of Israel’s production of nuclear weapons – a destabilization of the Middle East and Arab rancor aimed not only at Israel but the USA. That spurred JFK’s NSAM 231, which discussed JFK’s desire to subject the Dimona reactor that was being built to regular inspections designed to prevent diversion into nuclear weapons manufacturing. JFK brought all of his diplomatic might to try to rein in Israel’s nuclear weapon ambitions.

My father was a Marine, and I can appreciate sailor talk. My favorite JFK quote so far in the book was after he met with Shimon Peres, another ironic recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (joining Kissinger, Obama, and other war criminals), and heard Peres’s lies about Israel’s nuclear intentions. JFK told a close friend: “Sons of bitches lie to me constantly about their nuclear capability.”

Every time that JFK would request reactor inspections, Ben-Gurion would fly into his paranoiac “existential risk” from the “Nazi” Arabs routine. So, while JFK was stumping for the Test Ban Treaty, Israel was feverishly working toward nuclear weapons. The Dimona reactor was planned to fire up in late-1963 or early-1964, and if it was not inspected by then, JFK would likely not get another chance to. Israel kept up with the lies, rhetoric, and bureaucratic maneuvers to stall any inspection, and after JFK’s murder, Israel developed its nuclear weapons in secret, which the USA refuses to acknowledge, to this day.

I’ll report on the rest of the book whenever I finish it, but to revisit the issue of Israel and the JFK hit, JFK’s untimely death was obviously a huge windfall for Israel, as far as American foreign policy went. Could Mossad have been involved with the JFK hit? It is certainly possible, but plenty of domestic interests also wanted JFK dead. If Israel was involved, I see them more as muscle than masterminds, similar to how the Mob was likely involved. Jack Ruby’s involvement guarantees Mob involvement in the JFK hit.

As I have always stated, for me, what is important is not who did it, but how it all got covered up. The title of the book, America’s Last President, echoes my position. After JFK, all American presidents have been puppets and knew it. The sitting American president is a ways down the food chain of Earth’s power structure. JFK was the last president who really tried to make a dent. Ever since him, the rest have done as they were told.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th February 2023 at 15:42.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (8th February 2023), Bill Ryan (8th February 2023), Bluegreen (9th February 2023), Ewan (8th February 2023), Franny (8th February 2023), Harmony (9th February 2023), Joseph McAree (8th February 2023), kudzy (16th February 2023), Reinhard (9th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (13th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #10335
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently wrote about how Norton had expanded its mission from keeping my computer safe from viruses and other Internet criminal threats. I did not provide any examples of it. It was just periodic soft-blocking that was annoying. Just now I came upon the quintessential example of what Norton is doing, image attached. I was taking a link to Seymour Hersh’s Substack page, and was blocked by Norton. There is no way on Earth that a Substack article could present a security threat to my computer. The article that I was trying to reach was Hersh’s report that Biden approved the sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines.

Norton identified that article as a “Dangerous Webpage” that it needed to block my access to. Hersh won the Pulitzer Prize in 1970 for bringing the My Lai Massacre to the American public’s awareness, and has raked the muck ever since. Biden’s criminal activity would certainly be no surprise, and I suppose that Hersh’s article is dangerous – to blind American nationalism, which could make the herd restless. Nice to see that Norton is protecting my tender mind!

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hersh.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	50408  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th February 2023 at 23:03.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (12th February 2023), Bill Ryan (8th February 2023), Chris Gilbert (8th February 2023), Ewan (9th February 2023), Franny (9th February 2023), Harmony (9th February 2023), Joseph McAree (9th February 2023), kudzy (14th February 2023), Reinhard (9th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (13th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #10336
    Thanks

Hi:

Something strange happened yesterday. Norton blocked access to Hersh’s article, I wrote about it, Sam tweeted about it, and soon afterward, Norton stopped blocking it!

I doubt that we brought the mighty Norton to its knees. I am sure that Hersh’s article is insanely popular right now, published yesterday as it was, and the fur is flying to discredit the article. Maybe Norton got an avalanche of complaints. Maybe they realized that they went too far. Who knows?

What is certain is that their process is opaque and a far cry from their original mission of keeping their customers’ computers secure from attacks. Their net-nanny efforts are Orwellian, but Norton is still considered the best protection on the market. I guess that I have a “professional” interest in Norton now, so plan to continue subscribing.

If there was ever a nation with the means, motive, and opportunity to bomb the Nord Stream pipelines, it was the USA, and the gloating of Nuland and Blinken was disgusting.

Yesterday, I wrote about JFK and Israel, and read more after I published that. Long before he became president, he was keenly aware of the cost of Western imperialism to the world’s colonized people. I doubt that any American president ever wrote like that about Western imperialism. His Algerian speech made him an instant hero to Africans. When he was murdered, no place outside the USA mourned more than Africa did. When the Warren Report came out, one African diplomat (and personal JFK friend) who was given it, opened the cover, pointed to Dulles’s name, said one word, “whitewash,” and closed the book.

Coincidentally, yesterday, Sam published an article on Israel, and how it seems to be losing Western prominence, as it gets eclipsed by Ukraine as the USA’s favorite foreign sinkhole for weapons and aid. The gist of Sam’s article is that Israel kept colonialism alive after World War II, building a racist settler state just as Europe lost its colonies. That is an interesting and important idea.

Sam ended the article with the idea that biosecurity may be the new rubric of oppression. Mercola has been writing on that topic almost daily, articles attached, and Kennedy devoted a chapter of his magnum opus to that idea.

One pal liked Sam’s article and responded with:

“I don't think Israel's 'the abused became the abuser' story is enough to explain the last 75 years. It was made powerful and kept powerful to serve a purpose that the average Israel-basher doesn't often delve into. Because when we delve into issues like those it becomes overwhelming. Nasty Israeli thug politicians, Russian oligarchs, and Oriental dictators are much easier to vent about than faceless international bankers.”

Crazy times.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th February 2023 at 16:32.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

arwen (9th February 2023), avid (12th February 2023), Bill Ryan (9th February 2023), Bluegreen (9th February 2023), Ewan (9th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), Joseph McAree (14th February 2023), kudzy (13th February 2023), Reinhard (9th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (13th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #10337
    Thanks

Hi:

I didn’t get in a COVID or Ukraine post this past week, but they are coming, and they will be big ones. For now, I’ll put up a link to something I have been seeing ever since the vaccines came out: people are dying like flies. Kirsch just published this, on how the funeral business is booming, with heart attacks in children up more than 100 times normal, stillbirths are up over ten times normal, pilot heart attacks are up over six times normal, and it is all being covered up. It is another silent holocaust, of which there have been many in the medical racket. A heroic few are speaking up, but they are like needles in haystacks, as usual.

I am regularly approached by people who have been vaccine-injured, on their death beds from it, or tell of how close relatives and others they know were killed by the vaccines. I am not soliciting these stories, but people are telling them to me because they know that I won’t laugh at them.

The media has long covered-up our imperial holocausts (1), and it has long covered-up the domestic ones, as the citizens are expendable, too, even the presidents. I only have a few pages to go on that JFK book, and I’ll report on it, too.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th February 2023 at 16:33.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (12th February 2023), Bill Ryan (11th February 2023), Bluegreen (15th February 2023), Casey Claar (12th February 2023), Ewan (11th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), Joseph McAree (14th February 2023), kudzy (13th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (13th February 2023), Trisher (11th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #10338
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a long-overdue Ukraine post, and the threat of nuclear war. I recently began a thread on scarcity and warfare. Warfare likely goes back to chimps, as humans and chimps are the only two mammals that wage war. We will not eliminate warfare unless scarcity is eliminated, first, as too many men readily resort to violence to get what they want. That chimp-like quality is the bane of humanity, and is deeply rooted in the human psyche. But many “primitive” societies quickly gave up warfare when the reasons for them ceased, which were mainly battles of survival with their neighbors over food and resources. I wrote another post on JFK, Allen Dulles, and Indonesia, and the fact that the last culture to be contacted by Europe, the New Guinea Highlanders, was also the most violent, which devastated the Rousseauian “peaceful native” meme.

I have not written much on Ukraine in months, but in October I summarized a book that argued convincingly that what is happening in Ukraine is a U.S.-led proxy war to wear down Russia, which risks a nuclear war. About my only post since then was about an article by an American published on RT, which the UK and other nations banned access to, which Bill Ryan published on Avalon. It was about how the USA uses Nazis in Ukraine, and about how the USA has used Nazis ever since World War II, which I have written about plenty.

For starters, Mike Whitney, whose work I have always enjoyed reading, published an article on Putin’s “unprovoked” invasion of Ukraine, to show that it was anything but unprovoked. Ukraine has been bombing the Donbas ever since the 2014 American-funded coup that overthrew Ukraine’s elected government. Ukraine escalated the bombing just before Russia’s invasion. Joe Lauria, the editor at Consortium News, wrote an article on the legality of Russia’s invasion, which is not as clearly illegal as even Roger Waters said. Of course, Lauria pointed out the awesome American hypocrisy on this issue, as it has done far worse than what Russia has, particularly in Iraq, as the USA is responsible for millions of deaths and destabilizing the region. We are the last nation on Earth that can credibly sit in judgment of what Russia did.

In my upcoming essay, a chapter will cover the Industrial Revolution, how it started the Fourth Epoch, and why it happened. Northwestern Europe’s rise to industrialization began during the Medieval Warm Period, when it had the “Medieval Industrial Revolution,” as it was the first place on Earth to really take advantage of water power. The exploitation of coal by England was merely the latest in innovations in energy capture. The Dutch burned peat as Europe’s industrial leader before England swiftly rose to the top through its burning of coal. The numbers really are amazing: between 1560 and 1850, the energy consumption of England and Wales increased by a factor of five, on a per capita basis, by nearly 30 times on an absolute basis, and 90% of the energy consumed in England and Wales in 1850 came from burning coal. It took the rest of the West a century to begin to catch up, which is why the UK was the dominant imperial power in the 1800s.

But one culture in particular posed an economic threat to England: what became Germany. Germans quickly took the lead in science and industrial techniques. Germans dominated as recipients of Nobel Prizes in science, until Hitler drove out Jewish scientists such as Einstein, and “Aryan” physics arose, which deemed relativity a Jewish plot. When World War II was over, the USA eagerly hired German scientists and covered up their death camp activities. We went to the Moon on Nazi-built rockets.

In the generations before the World Wars, the USA quickly caught and passed the UK in industrial production, but what concerned the UK was if Germans, with their technological and scientific acumen, allied with Russians, with their vast natural resources. The UK saw that such an alliance could became the greatest industrial juggernaut on Earth, so they tried to set the Germans against the Russians when they could, to keep them both down. That script has been playing out today over Ukraine, which commentators have noticed. Lately, non-imperial journalists have been quoting the first leader of NATO, Lord Ismay, who said that NATO’s purpose was, “To keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down.” But the author of the USA’s “containment” policy regarding the Soviet Union admitted that there was no need for it. Germany has been dragged into this new Cold War (1), which may become hot soon, to humanity’s peril.

It has come out that only a few weeks into Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the USA and UK sabotaged peace negotiations between Russia and Ukraine. The usual suspects are currently gorging at the trough over the Ukraine situation. For the USA and its imperial sycophants, it is all about war, war, and more war. Smedley Butler was right: war is a racket.

What finally spurred me to make another Ukraine post was Seymour Hersh’s last muckraking effort, which Norton initially blocked me from reading. When the Nord Stream pipelines were bombed, everybody on Earth (1), except for brainwashed Americans, immediately suspected the USA. The Crimean Bridge’s bombing a couple of weeks later was just another day in trying to bring Russia to its knees. Biden boasted that Nord Stream would be ended by the USA, and after the sabotage, Mr. “Tremendous opportunity” Blinken and Ms. “F**k the EU” Nuland openly gloated about Nord Stream’s demise. The immediate allegation that Russia bombed its own pipelines was insane, but dominated the American media. America’s motto has always been to provoke the other party into starting it, and from the beginning, the question was whether Putin took the bait in Ukraine.

The lionizing of Zelensky and Ukraine in the West will go down in history as one of the greatest propaganda efforts ever. The most corrupt nations of white people are Russia and former Soviet Union members such as Ukraine and Belarus. Anybody looking for a hero in Ukraine will be disappointed. Zelensky is the puppet of puppets, who is literally an actor who got to play his TV role in real life. Zelensky is playing Stalin’s game. In the early days of the invasion, one of Zelensky’s negotiators was murdered for not being obsequious enough to the Nazis, and there was recently another of Ukraine’s endless corruption scandals. Boy, they are sure the nation that deserved over $100 billion in aid from the USA, mostly weaponry.

To anybody the least bit aware, Hersh’s article was anything but a surprise, and now, details of what he described are being confirmed. There are some quibbles over Hersh’s account (1, 2, 3), but only American commissars are actually trying to invalidate it, in their usual sloppy and nonsensical ways (quoting Bellingcat to assail Hersh was ludicrous). Hersh is arguably the greatest living journalist, and he had to self-publish his article.

Of course, the American government is denying it all, as usual. It was nice to see the State Department’s denials to Sam Husseini’s badgering make it into the world press (1, 2, 3, 4). Sam has had American presidents lie to his face, and Sam has the tendency to get dragged out of presidential press conferences for his impertinence ( ). His treatment by the State Department has generally been more genteel, responsive, and revealing.

As far as the war on the ground goes, I have been following it. On this site (pro-Russian), you can see plenty of footage of Russians and Ukrainians as they slaughter each other. Warfare is always evil business. I have read Scott Ritter’s analyses, who was attacked for his stance on Iraq’s WMDs, and Ritter was right (which I knew he would be). This site is a casualty of the war, which I frequently read for views that Americans would never see in the American media.

In Iraq and Yugoslavia, the USA bombed them with nuclear waste, and it may also do it to Ukraine, as if Ukraine does not already have enough radioactivity issues. The UK may provide Ukraine missiles that will hit Crimea.

Last year, the USA’s Director of National Intelligence testified that the likeliest scenario for Putin’s use of nuclear weapons was if the war in Ukraine went badly. If there is any good news on that score, it is that the war is going well for Russia. The USA’s plans to grind down Russia in Ukraine are not working, but the USA might get desperate and initiate a nuclear conflagration, as the American Empire crumbles. Western elites are beginning to bail out of a war that they planned for years, in our latest imperial crime, and we are a woke empire now. But the anti-Russian propaganda in the USA has been dialed up to 11. The neo-McCarthyite PropOrNot operation, run out of Ukraine, was only a warmup.

So, the question that I have is this: Will we avoid a nuclear war? The best way to avoid that would be a quick Russian victory. The longer it drags on, the likelier a nuclear war will be, and it will largely be on the USA’s head. Russia would have prevailed long ago, if the USA and its NATO puppets had not intervened. It still looks like Russia will prevail, although I just saw an estimate that it will take three years. One thing is for sure: the American government deserves no support on the Ukrainian matter, as it takes a blowtorch to the powder keg once again. One of these times, a nuclear war may be the outcome, which I hope that I do not live to see. Give me the Fifth Epoch instead.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th February 2023 at 21:54.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (12th February 2023), Bill Ryan (12th February 2023), Bluegreen (15th February 2023), Ewan (12th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (13th February 2023), Joseph McAree (14th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (14th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #10339
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,971 times in 2,392 posts

Hi Wade,

Could you clarify the quoted paragraph please as I was uncertain as to what you were saying. You were clearly talking about propaganda and then linked to a perception index. Were you agreeing with the perceptions, or pointing out how flawed it was based on the people who drew up the perception index?

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

The lionizing of Zelensky and Ukraine in the West will go down in history as one of the greatest propaganda efforts ever. The most corrupt nations of white people are Russia and former Soviet Union members such as Ukraine and Belarus. Anybody looking for a hero in Ukraine will be disappointed. Zelensky is the puppet of puppets, who is literally an actor who got to play his TV role in real life. Zelensky is playing Stalin’s game. In the early days of the invasion, one of Zelensky’s negotiators was murdered for not being obsequious enough to the Nazis, and there was recently another of Ukraine’s endless corruption scandals. Boy, they are sure the nation that deserved over $100 billion in aid from the USA, mostly weaponry.
    Thanks,

Ewan

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (12th February 2023), Bill Ryan (12th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2023), Harmony (13th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (13th February 2023), Joseph McAree (14th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (14th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #10340
    Thanks

Hi Ewan:

That was just one measure of corruption, although the most popular. Ukraine has long been acknowledged as the most corrupt nation in Europe. Look at charts such as this, to get an idea. Among nations run by white people, Russia and several of the former Soviet Republics are considered the most corrupt. I don’t need to tell anybody how corrupt that I think my nation is. I got both barrels of it long ago. Without significant exception, white people live in industrialized nations. Those of Eastern Europe, such as the Czech Republic, were industrialized before World War II, and quickly recovered from the days of the Soviet Union.

Basically, the richer a nation is, the less corrupt it is, at least in daily affairs, which is where that “perception” index came from, such as how often people have to bribe officials. As I often state, there are the wholesale and retail versions of such dynamics. Retail politics is meaningless on the important issues. Elite interests run the show, and American presidents are nothing more than puppets. But the corruption is out of sight, by and large. In poorer nations, the corruption is in everybody’s faces more.

So, to your question, I don’t disagree with that corruption perceptions index, in that it is probably the best that we have for tracking retail corruption. Wholesale corruption is another matter. Of what we call industrialized nations, those of the former Soviet Union are the poorest and most corrupt, and the USA had something to do with that.

The Soviet Union was largely a land of peasants that Stalin tried to rapidly industrialize. Yugoslavia was by far the poorest European nation that I visited, and the poorest nation that I ever visited. I have read a great deal on the Chernobyl disaster (1, 2), and it was horrifying to read about how the reactors were built and operated. What a baling wire exercise to try to industrialize, which is another reason for making free energy happen.

The USA is spectacularly degenerating on the retail politics front, and the January 6th riots may have been only a preview. Trump-style politicians openly jeered Biden’s State of the Union address last week, so the USA is certainly no retail political example. But when reading about the Chernobyl disaster, when this documentary was shown to the censors, the reaction was violent. One doctor criticized the film for stating that radiation was causing a health crisis. Another censor challenged him, and they went into the hallway to have a fistfight.

Over and over again, while reading of the Soviet Union during Chernobyl, I was struck by how primitive the Soviet Union was. One friend regularly visits Russia and neighboring countries, and he had mentioned about how traumatized the people of Ukraine and vicinity are (his family’s roots are there, Fiddler-on-the-Roof-style). They have had a very rough ride, and we are not helping matters, using Ukrainians as cannon fodder.

I did not write about it in that post, but I recently watched videos of men being snatched off the streets of Ukraine to become cannon fodder. I have a close relative who joined the military and now laments that he may end up in a war. He knew what he was getting into. Pressgangs are something not seen in the UK for two centuries, and the USA never had them (but the British impressed Americans in the War of 1812).

My point is that the most corrupt nation in Europe got a quick makeover by the propaganda system into some bastion of democracy that was being assailed by the barbarous Putin intent on rebuilding the Russian Empire.

When I see warfare, corruption, poverty, and the like, I always think about how that would all vanish in the Fifth Epoch. There would be no need or incentive for it. I hope that that answers your question.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th February 2023 at 06:22.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (12th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Bluegreen (15th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2023), Ewan (13th February 2023), Franny (16th February 2023), Harmony (13th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (13th February 2023), Joseph McAree (14th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th February 2023), Tigger (14th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 535 FirstFirst 1 17 417 467 507 517 527 535 LastLast