+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 535 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 506 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

I've been a lurker on this thread since its inception and I must say on all of Avalon this is my favorite thread. You are doing wonderful work, Wade, and I just want to extend my thanks. It is helping me gain a much greater understanding of free energy and how we really do need to be in resonance with the Infinite and also each other to understand it more completely. A humble student of Nature, I am learning quite a bit just in this one thread and from your site.

I want so intensely to see free energy around the world before my time is up on this Earth. To understand it is to aid in manifesting it and I'll do my part at the very least in gaining a comprehensive understanding of it.

I want to add a little nugget of a video lecture that my father (who is an architect) sent me a little while ago. The lecturer is Werner Sobek, an architect who is very much intent on drastically reducing the energy consumption in buildings by using and creating new materials that make buildings almost energy neutral in some cases, where very little heating/cooling is required. Here is the video: http://mitworld.mit.edu/video/585

This is the other aspect of becoming more resonant with Nature along with free energy: creating things which require very little energy to sustain themselves.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Corncrake (17th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Luke (17th January 2011), meeradas (17th January 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), sunflower (17th July 2020), write4change (20th January 2011), yaksuit (17th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

Hi Carmody:

FYI, my writings here are stirring things up on a few levels, and I am already dealing with some of the impacts (nothing "conspiratorial" yet, but still stuff that takes up my time and effort). Your experience is a familiar one. That can be one heck of a learning experience. One of the amazing things about my journey was that when we had people like Bill The BPA Hit Man make his moves:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm

it seemed like most of the people around me were largely oblivious to what was happening. I do not know if they were incapable of understanding what was happening, refused to understand, or if their naïveté and denial was just too entrenched to disturb, but it was incredible to witness time after time. When Mr. Texas made his move in Ventura:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#texas

the mind-boggling part for me was all the people close to me who signed up with him. He was a silver-tongued devil, and I mean devil. When he made his play, I could almost smell the sulfur, but some people very close to me treated him like the messiah. By their fruits you will know them. Many people can talk a good game, but their actions give them away. I also had the benefit of witnessing at least a dozen attempts to steal Dennis's companies by that time, so that assisted my comprehension, but a child should understand that a real "hero" is not going to go around threatening people with the same sword that he just ran Dennis through with, but people way older than my tender years were almost effortlessly gulled by Mr. Texas's play. I suppose that the satanic figure in Stephen King's The Stand, and all those who signed up with him in Vegas, comes close to the scene that I witnessed.

So, how long does the list have to get of inventors getting keel-hauled, disappearing (many, if not most, did because they took the money http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#make ), and so on, before people begin realizing that in today's environment, that entire path of lone wolf inventors, raising money, and so forth is the path of disaster (or the quiet buyout)? Nobody has run that gauntlet yet and even come close to the finish line.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic

When the dust finally settled in Ventura, I had a very strong suspicion that "technology" was not the problem – people were:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

When Brian O set out to be the Paul Revere of free energy in 1996, I wanted to tell him what he would likely find, but I highly respect the path of learning from experience, so he was going to find out honestly. Even though I knew what he was going to find, it still was sobering to hear him tell of getting the door slammed in his face pretty much everyplace that he went, as he tried to raise awareness. I think that that was when he finally began emphasizing that the primary problems of free energy are not technical, but social.

Some readers probably wonder if and when something like what I am doing will lead to positive action. Until there is a pool of awareness that not only can help shine the spotlight on the true heroes (the dark team always likes taking them out in dark allies, so the spotlight helps, but maybe this is not a game for heroes to play – I have spent plenty of time considering that notion), but to understand the dimensions of the problem and the paths to the light that just might work, no lone wolf inventor is going to get anywhere. Again, the day that such inventors give their wares to a worthy group, maybe we have a chance. I have never met that inventor, and I have never encountered that worthy group. That group will not only have its heart in the right place, but they will be worldly enough to not be swayed when people like Mr. Texas show up, or Mr. Skeptic. The fact that Mr. Skeptic is an august member of the NEC and a pal of that author whose article you linked to:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/skeptic.htm

demonstrates how far we have to go. That said, I think that it can be educational to see all the ways that people like Keshe are derailed. But, it should not take too many examples for the students to begin to understand the dynamics.

The really hard part of the learning in this field is that the person who is messing with Keshe may well merely be a free-lance criminal, just seeing an opportunity and taking it. Dennis thinks differently, but I am not sure that Mr. Texas was a professional saboteur, but may have been just a professional con man. The derailers do hire people like him for snuff jobs, but the vast majority of people who tried to steal Dennis's companies were just the typical denizens of America's capitalistic shark tank.

Enough said, and thanks for sharing that story. My heart goes out to the innumerable people like Keshe. Many of them are genuine. Many others, however, dig their own graves by either not really having anything (way more chaff than wheat out there), and ignoring the alarm bells that go off (those ones that you heard in your little adventure, but those around you may have not) until the entire house is in a conflagration.

Hi 000, thanks for that news and kind words. While the idea of working in harmony with nature is a good one, it is good to also be aware that many of the "live in harmony with nature" efforts that are particularly prominent with the so-called environmentalists:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose...ironmentalists

and others are rooted in austerity assumptions, not abundance. That is why the "environmentalists" generally see free energy as the enemy, because their orientation around energy is to use less of it, not more. From what I have seen, the hair shirt mentality also has a lot to do with it. My upcoming essay is intended to make clear what can come onto the radar if humanity had its energy restraints removed in a way that did not harm anything else.

One thing that I would love to do one day is to engage architects, engineers and other designers and say, "OK, so what could you design if energy was no longer a restriction?" Then I would have to leave them alone for a long time, because some of the more astute ones would begin to realize that the very foundations of their disciplines are rooted in the assumption of energy scarcity, and it may take them many years to really do a deep dive and realize that if energy was abundant and not scarce, they would have to throw away much if not most of what they learned. It should be a fun learning experience, not a horrifying one,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#rubbish

because on the other side of that divide just might lie something that looks strangely like heaven on earth.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

Brian O and others say that the primary "pollution" if we make the free energy jump will be thermal pollution. While I'll generally agree, that is also the most benign "pollution" that I can think of. With free energy and related technologies, I advocate not having buildings destroying earth's ecosystems by occupying ground level. They can be made underground, floating on the ocean or in the air, or in space, and the ground level (where the majority of earth's biological activity takes place, and where almost all of its visible biomass is created) can go back to nature.

This world had ground-based buildings:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

but "harmony" barely begins to describe that civilization's relationship to nature.

Also, if we can farm energy from the ZPF, we may be able to also send it back, so that there is no excess energy pollution. That has been given serious consideration by some in the field whose opinions that I respect.

I hope that with free energy implemented intelligently and wisely, shots of earth at night from space will eventually show a dark earth, not one spangled with light pollution.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th January 2011 at 22:07.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

000 (17th January 2011), Anna (18th January 2011), cayman (26th February 2012), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Isthatso (18th January 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Limor Wolf (25th July 2011), Luke (17th January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), modwiz (21st January 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011), rosie (21st January 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (20th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    On the other side of that divide just might lie something that looks strangely like heaven on earth.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance
    This (the bullet points in particular) just lead to something in me being clicked on like the birth of a star within me leading to immediate unveiling of what I needed to know (happening quite a bit lately). I have a much better vision of what abundance is now. I'll hold that vision (hard to put words to, very elegant... exceptionally elegant) clearly within me and amplify its presence in the hologram for as long as I exist (and also the vision that beings are efficiently able to remove their veils and see and understand it too). This is the vision I want for beings living here to experience.

Cheers
    Last edited by 000; 17th January 2011 at 22:32.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Melinda (11th May 2012), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

That was beautiful, 000. Thanks. Your awareness is appreciated, and it can be more important to making this transition than any of us can know. I spent many years wandering through the valley of the shadow of death during my journey. My mid-life crisis was a monster,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/opinions.htm#crisis

and I was in no shape to engage the public during much of that time, and I can see how it marked some of my writings during those years. I'll let you in on a little secret. I have tried to put the best of my perspective on my site, and there have been times when I had to refer to my own writings to get myself back on keel, and sometimes I would write to take myself out of that dark valley. As a matter of fact, I just looked at when I wrote that abundance essay, and May 2006 may have been the very darkest month of my journey. So, it looks like I chose the bottom of the abyss to write what may be the most fun-to-read essay on my site. It can be strange how the mind and spirit work sometimes.

My spirit had a deep, festering wound that came to a head when, paradoxically, I was invited in August 2006 to Washington D.C. to be part of a Bush administration alternative energy ploy on the eve of the election. I didn't entertain the thought of going for a second, for a few reasons. But, in retrospect, it became the catalyst for ending my mid-life crisis.

Mr. Deputy brought me to my radicalizing moment, as he made faces at me when I was on the witness stand:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#faces

and I probably have to thank him (not today, because he certainly would not understand ), and as crazy as this might sound, he might have been an angel in disguise, rubbing my face in evil to get me to wake me up. Odd notion, eh?

Anyway, thanks for being out there, and hold your vision!

Wade

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

000 (17th January 2011), bluestflame (17th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Limor Wolf (25th July 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

From the movie Jacob's Ladder, the character Louis says:

"Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth."

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Limor Wolf (25th July 2011), Reinhard (14th February 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Hi 000. My wife really liked that movie. I don't recall it that clearly, but may have to queue it up one day. Thanks.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Krishna (20th June 2016), Yoda (6th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Technology, in common with many other activities, tends toward avoidance of risks by investors. Uncertainty is ruled out if possible. Capital investment follows this rule, since people generally prefer the predictable. Few recognize how destructive this can be, how it imposes severe limits on variability and thus makes whole populations fatally vulnerable to the shocking ways our universe can throw the dice.
    From "Dune" by Frank Herbert .. found in http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Dune

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), giovonni (18th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Hi Luke:

That is why they call this stuff “disruptive technology.”

I went to business school, got my CPA, and have spent nearly my entire career in corporate America. Herbert is describing the scarcity-based paradigm where hierarchies control society, and how that enforced conformity (technologically, socially, ideologically, and so on) makes the societies vulnerable to the only constant in the universe: change.

When I heard Greer say that the Global Controllers had spent $100 billion in quiet money to strangle disruptive technologies in their cradle:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

not only did it completely align with my experiences and what I was seeing in the alternative energy field, but my other reaction was that that kind of activity was capitalism on steroids. Fuller’s perspective really helped me articulate my own:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

and in the end, whether it is communism, capitalism, or other variants, they are all scarcity-based systems. With abundance, they all become obsolete. There is plenty of historical investigation on my site, and my upcoming essay will have much more, but one thing that became evident during my more recent studies was that the energy-poorer a civilization was, the more rigid its social hierarchies were. That is because the margin of error was so thin. Before industrialization, the primary preoccupation of all people for all time was getting enough food to eat. One bad harvest, and there was widespread starvation. There was not much slack in the system for people to do what they wanted, because they were always living close to the edge. It was only with the advent of industrialization, hoisted on the back of hydrocarbon energy, that people could back away from the cliff. Then this thing called freedom took root, and in ways that are not always obvious.

Energy is wealth, and as the hydrocarbon power of industrialization freed civilizations from relying on muscle power, and machines freed civilizations from relying on hands as much, people were no longer such necessary cogs in the machine. Slavery and other forced-servitude institutions ended. Women no longer were needed to be wealth generating baby machines. American ideology extols those heroes of the American Revolution and how they invented freedom. It is largely a pack of lies, but serves the dominant class’s interests:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#fathers

Energy = choice = freedom. The rise of the American Empire is an energy story above all else.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm#catton

Today, in the Western press you can see lurid details on stonings and other barbarities in non-industrialized nations. I was in a conversation with somebody quite recently on a stoning in Iran, as I recall. It is easy to call it the result of their backward religion or outmoded social structure, but all such “primitive” practices are relics of the rigidity of pre-industrial civilizations (people like Earl Cook call them low energy societies http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#status ). Ironically, those Middle Eastern nations are sitting on top of the world’s greatest energy supply (if you ignore the ZPF), and they are largely poor and “backwards,” while the West gets their hydrocarbons, and cheaply. They have been actively prevented from industrializing, because if they did, they would use that oil under their feet, instead of just pumping it to the West. There is probably no more dramatic evidence of that scenario than the recent invasion of Iraq by the USA. Coming on the heels of draconian sanctions that killed off more than a million Iraqis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#continuing

What was really telling during the invasion was the USA actively destroying every single institution in Iraq other than the oil ministry and the churches. Turning them back into primitive peoples who will never need that oil is a big part of the plan.

The invasion (with every publicly-stated rationale a bold-faced lie, as usual) has killed off more than another million people. Probably between three and four million Iraqis have died because they sat on oil that the U.S. oil companies did not control:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#invading

Probably not one in a hundred Americans knows or cares about how many Iraqis have died under our collective boot.

The saber rattling with Iran is just more of the same. Incredibly, the same lies are being told about Iran as were told about Iraq, and the Western media did not miss a beat in the propaganda barrage, just substituting Iran for Iraq in the “weapons of mass destruction” canard. That the propaganda about Iraq has all been admitted to be a fabrication does not seem to matter. The media is a key part of the brainwashing machine:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

It is all about energy and its resultant economic reality, in this “Asian military adventure” situation and in almost any others that you can name.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anna (21st January 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (20th January 2011), cayman (26th February 2012), Eram (13th January 2013), fifi (20th January 2011), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Isthatso (20th January 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Luke (18th January 2011), modwiz (21st January 2011), seko (30th May 2011), Smith (28th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (20th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011), Zook (19th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi FJMcD:

Hi NoTingles:

I work in the high tech field and have been building and maintaining computers for many years. Yes, planned obsolescence is part of the scarcity paradigm. Everywhere you look, you see it. But, it is all primarily based on energy scarcity. I know of nothing that can pop the scarcity paradigm better than free energy can. It is the big leverage point, which is why it is so ruthlessly suppressed, with billions thrown around like confetti to keep that stuff under wraps.
    Wade, I think you are right. And I also think that if there wasn't anything to free energy, they wouldn't bother you. As it is they send in the gunzles when they think you might be getting close to blowing the lid off their "little racket". They frame you up with some kind of cheap, cooked up charges, and that demands property destruction? If people can watch this *rap happening in their own cities without realizing this is gangland style strongarm tactics, then you know that particular community is far from being ready for it. I've been thinking about what I see as the way to foster development of the technology prior to putting it into production. I'm thinking that if my idea was to succeed, it would need divine intervention. Given that I've decided not to say anything more. That doesn't mean I don't hope and pray you will succeed.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoTingles For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), write4change (20th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Hi NoTingles:

I understand the divine intervention angle. I know that my journey was guided. Whether it was divinely guided is another question. On my good days I think that it was, but on this planet at this time, nobody gets off easy, so if you sign up for journeys like that (and you almost never have an inkling what you are in for), the ride can be pretty rough. All the overgrown Boy Scout fellow travelers that I know and know of:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

have been through similar travails. I doubt that any of us has any regrets, but if any of us had any idea what was ahead of us, we might have never started our journeys.

The crazy part of this is that the technologies have already been developed to a Star Trek-like level in many areas, but we don’t get any while “they” run the show, and they only run it because we end up dancing to their tune as they jerk the strings of scarcity.

Yes, when a community such as Ventura applauds as we get shellacked (that, probably more than anything else, radicalized me), you know that it is the last place where an effort like ours will succeed. But, where is the community that won’t act that way? I don’t know of one, at least geographically.

However, the Internet, for all of its limitations, allows virtual communities to form, like this one.

Brian said it in our interview, and we all came to discover it during our adventures: almost nobody is even thinking along the lines of free energy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#lonely

I regard that as the triumph of the scarcity-based conditioning that all humans undergo from their cradles.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

Energy is the ballgame, and always has been:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

but most people have little understanding of the issue. The average American can put his foot on his car’s accelerator and pump gas from the gas station, but only has a vague idea of how the world really works, or even cares (fear does that). That is a big part of the problem.

While I respect the efforts of people like Dennis and Greer, I have lived that journey more than once, and with the current levels of public awareness, participation and collective level of integrity, I believe that the chances of mounting a technological development effort like that and getting over the finish line are extremely thin. Such an effort would need support, and not the support of people waiting to cash in if it happens, people who are watching because it is a good show, people who sure would like a free energy machine delivered to their home, and so on. They need the support of an awake and caring humanity, who know the stakes, obstacles and potential.

More people need to understand how the world really works, and I don’t mean what the Global Controllers are up to – they really are a minor aspect of what is happening. They really do not have much power, not when compared to the inherent power in the rest of humanity. If only 0.0001% of humanity woke up to the degree that they understood how energy runs their daily existence, what the implications of free energy are and how it is already here but suppressed, and how easily a supported effort to do it independently could happen, and they could refrain from having the innumerable unproductive reactions to that reality (all are ignorant or fearful responses):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

then I think that at least some progress will be made, and it might be enough to actually catalyze its reality. I am not certain that it can happen that way, but I have never seen anybody try it. I know this: if we cannot even imagine it, we certainly cannot pursue it.

Again, this is a conundrum the likes I have never heard of in anything else. In the end, if we can just become aware, acknowledge the situation and dare to imagine something better, it might be enough. If it is not enough, at least it would be a good start. Nothing else has ever come close to making a dent.

That is what I am attempting to do in my “spare” time. You do not need to do anything other than be aware. A very common reaction to those new to this field is wanting to run out and “do something.” This is not an area like that, not in a field where angels fear to tread. In the “do something” area, I am not sure what Dennis has not tried. Only people like him are qualified at this time to “do something” in this field and have a prayer.

It is not easy to understand the reality around this situation without resorting to drinking. The vast majority refuse to even think about this stuff. It is a brave act to even lend one’s awareness to the issue. Hang in there.

Best wishes,

Wade

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anna (21st January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (20th January 2011), modwiz (21st January 2011), NoTingles (21st January 2011), sheddie (21st January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (20th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

What I'm seeing Wade, is thousands of people, right now, are making a run at the guards. and a few of them will die. And are doing so, right now. But those thousands are actually, indeed.. making a run for it.

Just yesterday, a young guy I know told me that he moved into a house, and the prior tenants had moved abruptly. He found out why from the neighbors. He says that his new neighbors said that (a double hand down - but this sort of information was not prompted or pre-loaded into him) the prior tenant was putting hydroxy or HHO or Brown's gas devices in people' cars.

Then he moved, family, everything almost overnight. Did not even tell his neighbor and the man's wife and she (the neighbor) were good friends.

So people are trying and they are trying hard. This sort of thing, with the hydroxy boost has really taken a hold, in it's own way, in it's own version, like that of MMS. They come after MMS, but it had too much of a foothold created to kill it off completely.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Hi Carmody:

The first dream that we had, way back in 1986, was that we could set off a stampede toward free energy. Boy, were we naïve. I am not about to encourage people to throw their lives away trying to "do something" in the disruptive technology area, not relating to free energy. I hear, all the time, something along the lines of, "Times have changed, Wade, and this time we will scale the ramparts!" And then I watch them get cooked before the even get within a thousand miles of the dragon's lair. I have watched that happen to more than a few gung ho-ers in recent years. Usually, they fall on their swords or are taken out of commission by their own foibles or actions of their "allies" or the local interests, and the Global Controllers never had to lift a finger. I already have enough blood on my hands.

As far as I know, from publicly-mounted efforts, Dennis scared the Global Controllers more than anybody else, and even then, he was mostly a nuisance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic

There is a lot that I can't say publicly, but I will say that Dennis has been high on their radar since 1986. He survived for years in America's capitalistic shark tank before the local energy interests really felt threatened. I believe that only when the dust settled in Seattle:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#run

did the Global Controllers finally say to themselves, "Well, it looks like we have a contender here." Then came a $10 million dollar offer a few months later:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#ten

They were certainly behind the $1 billion offer:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

Miracle supplements and so forth are insignificant sideshows compared to free energy. Nobody is getting offered a billion dollars to stop their supplement effort. As far as I am concerned, putting Brown's Gas in cars is entirely inconsequential, in the big energy picture. Somebody published that list of thirty or so applications of what Brown's Gas could do. I think that it could not do your homework, but I am not sure what else might have been excluded. When I was with Dennis and Yull, it quickly became evident that the transmutational properties of BG was the big show. The rest was mostly noise.

Again, I am going to highly discourage anybody who reads my posts here to think that they can run out and "do something" in this field, without realizing that they are likely throwing their lives away in ways that they can scarcely imagine, if they ever even get to the point of doing anything productive. Again, I'll take the Muppet Movie ending to this, but I am not really very interested in the "stampede" approach anymore. If they united in purpose, then maybe they could get somewhere, but I am still waiting for that inventor with the goods to give it to a worthy group….

I am trying to do something different, and something that is rather independent of whether free energy happens or not. I am trying to help grow an awareness that has some understanding of how our world really works, on the technical, social, economic and spiritual aspects. It is all related. If free energy technology was made available tomorrow, the fun would only begin. The way that I came to see it, after many years and enough larger-than-life experiences to last me the next twenty lifetimes, was that the free energy conundrum is primarily an issue of sentience and the love/fear duality. At its root, it is the issue of scarcity and abundance, and what we choose. I am trying to help people see that.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), firstlook (20th January 2011), Franny (20th January 2011), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), modwiz (21st January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (20th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

I'm saying that I'm not condoning or encouraging any action. But I am witnessing. Something. Nothing more than that.

99%+ of those people getting into the act are not reading these posts, so it has nothing to do with that, on this end. They are doing their own independent thing. The false glass ceiling paradigm is in danger of some form of some sort. That's about all I can get out of it right now. I'm a JAFO on this one. (Just Another F--ing Observer).
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th January 2011 at 19:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

I am going to relate a little anecdote. A long time ago, one of today's names in the free energy field was introduced to me, and he did not know anything about my background. Up until that time, he was a pretty corporate guy, from the scientific end of things. I began to tell him of my adventures, and when I got to the part of my radicalizing moment, when Mr. Deputy was making faces at me as I was on the witness stand:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#faces

he began looking at me like I was crazy. My heart sank as I saw that (the usual reaction, but you don't usually expect it from people in the field, but it is more common than I would like to admit), and I was supposed to hitch my wagon to his. Well, quite a few years later, that guy is still at it, and has been slowly learning how this land really lays. He has suffered a great deal and had his eyes opened, but he has yet to really ride on the ragged edge of this stuff, and a big part of me wishes that he never knows what that is like, because not many can survive it.

I saw so many, many lives wrecked and prematurely terminated on my journey, and saw people crumble, people who I thought had the right stuff. I have often wondered how I survived. When I saw others like me and heard about their adventures (at least those who survived them), I think that my survival was due to:

1. I was an overgrown Boy Scout;

2. I was young;

3. Somebody was looking out for me (probably whoever led me on that crazy journey);

4. I have been compensated since then and kind of put out to pasture – I can't complain about my personal life, other than maybe working too many hours. But I can't help myself from trying to be productive in this area in some small way.

I have no illusions; the people putting their lives on the line in the free energy quest are playing the game at a far higher level than I am. I can only look on in awe, because I was there once, too, and know what they are up against. I am trying to live the quiet life anymore.

Best,

Wade

P.S., Carmody, I just saw your post. When you are out there, doing something, you do commiserate and see what others are doing. You almost can't help but be aware. I hear from people planning "to do something" pretty regularly, and who are doing something. More are aware of this thread than is obvious. My professional Internet stalkers are certainly aware.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (20th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Default Re: *WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Namaste, Wade,

Yours is the first thread I read after replying to my welcome. It is absolute confirmation that I am in the right place at the right time.

First, failing is part of the process although very painful. I have personally lost a million and half dollars trying to change the paradigm. The good thing about it--is I know what is wrong about the way I went. I have spent years going deeper into myself and the mysteries of the universe to find out. Had I met someone like you when I had the million and half, we might have succeeded. There must be a reason for the timing to becoming now.

I like you probably got almost killed for it. I took on a pillar of the community as a partner in a big non profit field thinking that would make me safe. 32 days later I was found bleeding on my front lawn and I awoke in the ER with no memory. I was told I had been kicked in the face by my own horse who had escaped from the barn. Since I was not cooking on all cylinders, I was passively accepting of everything. Essentially, in the next two years I lost everything and now live in abject poverty which is a blessing for now.

This partner was deeply involved with the judicial system of the community, as well as, the psychological community and was considered a major player as a community healer. During the crucial two years I was placed on neurontin a drug for epilepsy which tamps down frontal lobe activity. Eli Lilly marketed off label for years as a mood stabilizer. One day I picked up the business section of the LA Times which I no longer read in the waiting room of the doctor's office. There was the story about what neurontin really was and how Lilly had just been fined 235 million dollars for this off label marketing.

I went home and weaned myself off of it, eventually moved to the hood of Los Angeles leaving no forwarding address. I still have no memory of 30 days before or after the "event." But it seems everything else gradually returned and I have worked at and studied brain neural plasticity and worked with brain luminosity on the net. As I became myself--this I know. It is possible that my horse kicked me in the face. But I had compressed fractures of the legs and several broken ribs as well--I did not know this until I saw Xrays after my later heart attack. I have raised and trained horses all my life. They may kick you out of fear or surprise but they never stomp on you. Once you are down they are gone. So while I never will know the true story, I do know the one I have been told is as truthful as 911.

I have a true sense of time pushing me to disclose, include and develope on this site.

Unlike you, I did not study science but spirituality, psychology, music, and medicine. I have spent many years teaching and nursing. Like you stated in your post, it is the need for science and spirituality to hook up and neither works well without the other. Finding people who understand that is difficult. Hence, it is happening here. When I saw Brian O'Leary's interview, for me I saw hope because Brian has the gleaming aura of sexual satisfaction. From his interview, I know his wife and kids have accepted and loved him through his process and followed his needs without resistance. This is very rare. I am able to trust his judgment. And I know I need him as he needs me rather or not we totally understand that at this moment.

My father was in the military as a lifer. I grew up on bases where there were signs everywhere saying what you see, what you hear, when you leave, leave it here. My father was a violent, deeply disturbed man but I have always cut him, like the neighbors, much slack because he is what the army made him. He was one of the few Americans to be fighting with the British in 1939--he joined thru Canada at 19.

When I was two, he picked my up by my braids and threw me across a room hitting my head on a brick wall and fracturing my skull. I have the scars but not specific knowledge of it and it is not important. That caused me to go and live with my grandparents in upstate New York on a farm for the next five years. That used to be my explanation to myself about why I am so different from his other four children. I have always regarded myself as a mutant.

When I was 4, my parents came back in the winter, in the deep snow. There was to be arguments about them taking me away. I was put outside in my snowsuit to put some "color in my cheeks." I don't think children have concepts of suicide, it is more like, I am going to eat some worms because you have been told never to do that. I had been told never to go down to the pond by myself which was about a half mile down the road. I went down there at once and walked right out into the middle of the pond where the ice was too thin and immediately went in. With boots etc. I sank at once. After the initial cold, I was warm and music came up and I heard and saw what I called the silver lady in my mind. She told me to be quiet and still and keep my mouth shut and pull myself across the pond by the pussy willows and then use them to climb out and so I did. Walking back was the painful part but when I got back my parents were gone and my grandparents took care of me. One the walk back the silver lady said now you are awake and aware and you will spend your life remembering. From that time on I felt like I could remove myself from everything and just observe so I could remember.

By the spring, I was feeling quite powerful. I spent a lot of time alone which was not considered unusual in those days. You did your chores and then you did what you wanted to do. Since two it had been my job to feed the chickens and gather the eggs. My grandmother taught me and it was not the big deal it would be considered today. You made friends by feeding them, you respected their territory, and you left the big mean rooster alone. I had my own chow dog, there was a pack of dogs running wild, the usual farm animals and lots of barn cats and wild animals near by.

I had a little grove I went to not far from a small natural spring and I could get the rabbits, deer, racoons, and skunks to come to me. I was feeling like the master of my universe. The wild dogs were always killing the cats. I loved the cats above all and they had lots of kittens. So one day I get all the dogs in a circle and I go around the circle with a two week old kitten in my hand slapping them on the nose and saying no more touching the kittens or the cats. First, success. Second, time good. So for good measure, I am going to go around a third time. Well, they snatch the kitten from my hand and kill it before my eyes and take all the kittens from the nest I had exposed. It was a lesson to the limits and consequences of power I never got over. I never wanted it in any form again.

I have told this story to show how long and how deep my motivation has been to understand. Finding this site and people like you feels like I now have all the outlines and borders to a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle done and chunks of sections of the interior done and can see it is now possible to finish the assembly.

Wade, you have given me much joy. And I have to read all your links and think on them and I will get back to you. But I want you to know that you immediately made a difference in my thinking.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Chelle (14th March 2011), Corncrake (22nd January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Hiram (20th January 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), kudzy (9th March 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), NoTingles (21st January 2011), penn (14th February 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), rosie (21st January 2011), sheddie (21st January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Well met, Write4Change. Thank you very much for sharing of yourself in the way that you just did. That was very powerful. I am happy to have reached you. Maybe you can help change my thinking, too. Too much in your post to reply to at the moment, but I'll agree and say, yes, Brian's heart is one that I trust. Yes, there are not many like him around. Yes, what is happening is a bit synchronistic, and there is something probably more than meets the eye happening here. I am used to it, but also admit to being ambivalent when I can feel the tug of the strings that somebody or something has attached to me, because it has usually meant that a wild ride was ahead of me, and I am too old for that!

I welcome your awareness being contributed to what is happening here. We will see where this takes us.

Wade

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

On the subject of the thousands of people who are pursuing disruptive technology, free energy probably most importantly, when Greer was told that ten thousand people took the money:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

it made sense in a few ways, and I have already discussed some of them. Another way that it made sense was how many have been swallowed up into the black hole. From what I saw, far more efforts self-destruct or are snuffed out by others, or are derailed by the initial, low level tactics:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#risk

than those that get to the level where they need to be bought out. I am going to make a swag and say that one-in-five efforts reaches the level where it needs the buyout (maybe it is less than one in ten, or maybe it is one in four, but most efforts do not have the right stuff to become a perceived threat). That means that there have been 50,000 efforts over the past couple of generations that made an attempt. Because most people would take the money, my guess is that less than a thousand efforts needed to get a Global Controller snuff job. Of what I have seen, those hypothetical 50,000 were not all pursuing free energy. Some were pursuing high MPG carburetors and other energy conservation technologies, not necessarily devices using exotic energy sources (almost all ZPF related), while some were pursuing anti-gravity and other related issues. There is almost certainly some overlap with the thousands of technologies that the U.S. has seized and classified for "national security" reasons (wink, nudge). Greer's number was given to him before all those thousands of Soviet bloc scientists came hawking their "black science" wares (and probably not one piece of their trove came to market).

So, so far, it looks like we might be 0-for-50,000. Not much of a batting average. Heck, I doubt that the Global Controllers ever had to get out the Big Guns for any effort ever made from the public's end of it.

When I hear that "thousands" of people are pursuing this stuff currently, at various levels, I think it is nothing that the Global Controllers can't handle. A bunch of fragmented efforts, all vying to establish their legitimacy, often chasing the same illusory funding opportunities, often at each other's throats, is pretty easy to derail. While the "open source" way is one of the few that even has a prayer, from what I have seen of that milieu, the chance seems pretty slim, and again, the approaches of garage inventors, raising money, and so on, are not those that I am very interested in. Been there, done that, repeatedly. I am trying to do something different.

But, there is good news, and a lot of it. The Global Controllers are deeply fractured, and the "white hats" might prevail. As I recall, more than one Camelot witness has said that they are being allowed to go public. How many disinformation specialists are in their ranks (or are being fed disinformation), I don't know. However, my own direct personal experience and the experience of those very close to me tells me that the fracturing is real and so is the opportunity for humanity to benefit from the outcome of that situation in ways that can be hard to imagine.

Also, I don't want to sit back and let our fate be decided by what is happening at those levels. It is our world, too. Who put them in charge? I do not acknowledge their authority in these realms. However, I think that it is quite likely that our near-term fate will be determined by what happens at that level. I understand people wanting to know what is happening up there. All I know is that there is a "white" side, and they are bigger players in that pond than they used to be. But I just keep my head down and take on what I see ahead of me. It is a very mixed blessing to play at the levels where you attract the Global Controllers' attention, as I can attest from experience.

Enough said for now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th January 2011 at 23:55.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), FJMcD (21st January 2011), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Isthatso (21st January 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), penn (14th February 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

But, there is good news, and a lot of it. The Global Controllers are deeply fractured, and the "white hats" might prevail.
    There is certainly a strong possibility for both statements listed above.

We may very well be entering a "window" period, in which the opportunity for an alternative plan of action could greatly increase. We may see the light of a new dawn.

However, with the breaking of any new day, it will be up to us to create the events in which we will participate. I feel, deep in my heart, we have a chance at bringing forth an alternative solution, or possibly even solutions, to the ails of this tiny planet in space.

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Thanks Dale.

Yes, the fracturing is when something positive can be more readily inserted. The fracturing is also rather obviously happening on a number of fronts: economically, environmentally, socially, arguably spiritually. The holographic notions may richly apply to this situation. Maintaining a positive vision in the mayhem may be one of the hardest things to achieve, but it may well be key.

Best,

Wade

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

bluestflame (21st January 2011), Dale (21st January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Gardener (11th February 2011), Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

38. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Wade,

I am not good on the computer so you will have to bear with me on that issue. Or I am still too new to do things.

This is reply to post number 81.

I have spent most of the day on and off reading your posts. Then I took a two hour walk thinking about them and I can't believe how short the time seemed. I walked to grocery store and back.

What I think I am starting to get from this discussion is that the niche that I think in is what is really needed. Sociological implications and psychological acceptance--so I may get to write about the cultural aspects of all of this. Particularly, how the real rich think or to be more specific don't think. For example Meg Whitman essentially lost an election over her unwillingness to pay a maid. Incredibly stupid. A complete sustained visual of a woman who is supposed to have made a billion dollars understanding the consumer/citizen---who is unwilling to spend $8,000 making that person legal and giving them decent references and securing them a job elsewhere. Spending millions on election material and refusing a few thousand to make a major problem go away. Everyone who understands anything knows you don't make that person CEO of anything that matters which Ebay doesn't in reality. This kind of over reaching is the death of many of the elite from which their minions cannot save them. We should all bare this in mind when thinking about them.

And two academia has been highly corrupted. My two fields of occupation teaching and medicine, when I was growing up were still primarily populated by people who wanted to teach and heal. Now everything is about power, prestige, and money. The goal of Healing and teaching do not exclude making money, but the goal of making money by healing and teaching is an obstacle to the truth of those actions.

For people to appreciate this, I often suggest films which allow experience while removing heavy duty emotion. There is a movie called Dark Matter which stars Meryl Streep which is based on a true story that happened in Seattle. The story is about these major universities being subsidized by large corporations to recruit Chinese students in engineering and math. Essentially, they are unhatched eggs. One of them is an incredible math genius designing math equations and programs for computers to do astrological research. Much of this is based on the string theories of a nobel prize winner. When this student finds his theories do not work and comes up with dark matter and dark energy and the equations that work. They destroy him and he winds up selling avon cosmetics. The end of the story is that he kills himself with a shot gun but not before he takes out a lot of the faculty. In a strange way, it has a catharses of karmic justice.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), John_b (13th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 535 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 506 535 LastLast