Page 8 of 535 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 508 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Wade

lots more interesting posts.
    Dan Burisch said that we had jumped time lines ... IYO does this seem like its playing out differently ie. we're not heading for catastrophy.
    and also i was greatly intrigued by Pete Petersons " Information Field" ideas,
    it struck a chord with my own apparent "downloads" for want of a better phrase.

any comments ?

Cheers eric

ps does this mean i have to read the Ra material also ? lol

2. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

You got it, Luke. Without a strong foundation of understanding some critical essentials, I doubt that any free energy effort has a prayer. But personal integrity has always been and will always be the key ingredient (AKA “love”). Organized suppression is a facet, but it only explains about 10% of why we do not have free energy today. Most of the scarcity-based indoctrination that we are fed is not “conspiratorial,” but relatively well-intended but misguided actions like forcing children to pledge allegiance to a flag:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#flag

to achieve “social cohesion,” and so on. Almost everybody doing the indoctrinating actually believes in it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

We are our own prison guards.

Only a relative few are consciously using it to manage the herd, keeping it safely within its pen, to be stampeded in various directions when the need suits them. The conscious shepherds are startlingly few.

It is a very multifaceted beast, but the way out begins in the heart, not the head, IMO. We will see if any faint outlines of a foundation begin to take shape.

Best,

Wade

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

bluestflame (25th January 2011), Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), Luke (22nd January 2011), sheddie (5th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Hi Eric:

As my buddy Seth once said, each morning when you leave your house, you are opening the door to a new probable reality, and you are the creator of that probable reality that lies ahead of you (we are co-creating this one, but anybody who wants out can theoretically blaze a different path – again, the idea that we create our own realities seems ridiculous, but in one of Michael Roads’s books, he achieved a state where he could see that so-called physical reality was a mass hallucination that all of its “inhabitants” were co-creating - mind-blowing, but that comes with such territory ).

We are jumping the timelines in each moment of our lives. I can’t close my eyes and chant and end up back in Kansas, much less bring Toto along, but yes, I consider it quite possible that many of the most dire prophecies may have been averted, but to the extent that they have been, it is because we have been slowly waking up, however fitful the process has been. And you do not have be a dreamy New Ager to see evidence of that. The USA, for instance, is not nearly as racist and sexist as it was in my childhood. “Jokes” that our fathers would tell to me and my friends would go over like lead balloons in today’s polite company, and a lot of frontier “humor,”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#rapists

would be received in horror by audiences of today. Times are much better, in many ways, than they were not long ago. And in many ways, they are worse. One astute pal says that things are getting better and better, and worse and worse, faster and faster.

I get it. The ride might get pretty wild in the near future, but I have had enough rollercoastering in my life, and would rather have a nice, easy entry into heaven on earth, but whoever sent me here may have other ideas.

I consider the Ra Material, the Michael Material and the Seth Material about the three most compelling bodies of channeled work out there. Many do not like Michael, with his categories, and many do not like Seth, for various reasons, but I have never encountered anybody who dissed Ra (until, perhaps, somebody in this forum pipes up ). Stunning material.

Best,

Wade

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2011), Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), sheddie (5th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Good morning, Wade,

Your thoughts now follow or accompany me every where. I would like to hurry up and do "it". Whatever it is. But that is the deal, I don't know what it is yet. And you have given me so much, and I am not yet finished, to process. I am in deep observer mode. Plus remembering. I have not read the Seth or Michael materials for at least 30 years. Insteresting Michael is what I remember least and remember liking more. I have asked the universe to manifest them in goodwill or salvation army so we shall see.

Last night I went to party of reunion for UCLA architectural graduates. It was held a opening of a remodeled craftsmen into bauhaus. An interesting combination. Also a bunch of real estate people because these are the people who are going back to flipping houses. I am an graduate of UCLA's interior and environmental design 82.

Minimalism has arrived for this upper middle class group. These built in closets refect that the idea of owning 100s of pairs of shoes has passed.
    Very little furniture of any kind. This is because no one is going into debt for anything. It is pay as you go. Money is spent on computers, media centers, and musical instruments. Saw nothing Big but much stuff of multiple uses. These people are really marrying and having children late. First children mid forties and only one.

They are still not into insulation. I have tried many times over the years to explain that the difference between using R 13 everywhere and R 32 is about 1500 bucks and you will usually make that back in less than one year in utility bills. In fact, it remains disappointing to me but something I see over and over that these kinds of professions are not into "change" at all but incremental improvement which to me is same song second verse. Everyone is pretending they are not aging. They laugh about the old are into doom and gloom and the young are into this is my time and they are the only significant buyers now.

I came home to find Keith Oberman had been axed as soon as the ink dried on the comcast merger. So if you are effectively speaking truth to power you are gone. And Keith was smart to quietly settle. But that is there in everyone's face. Proof you are not going to be allowed to effectively change anything.

My choice factor now is to I try to survive and help as many people to survive as possible if this catastrophe is really coming. Or do I just go within and be like the whales and the dophins? I hate acts of futility and wastes of energy. Being with this group--and I have not done this kind of interaction for years, I am aware of how very comfortable I have become being essentially alone. The person I went with is a woman, a 99er, in denial about the fact she is not going to get another job--she is not quite 62. Except for me she was the oldest person there and she brought me I observed to be comfortable and have some one to anchor and chat with. Her big purpose was to pass around her business cards.

The conversations I love to listen to are these gray haired men who have just been married for a year or two or so having their first children as a young fifty and talking about their sensations of time. I say nothing but their "planning" astounds me. I had a child essentially at 20 and another at 40 round numbers. That has been a big example of learning on different planes. One of the things we learn when we have children young is to forgive our parents a lot immediately when we find out how tough parenting is and even more so when you really don't know who you are yet.
    Parenting older is more patient, more poignant seeing the world thru another pair of eyes opening to consciousness and understanding what that is, and having more ability to flow. I was blessed to have the continuing connection. Older parents for the first time, are totally disconnected from their parents and their past and most have never made the understanding and the reconciliation between the two.

For the first time in this kind of gathering the focus is not near so much on money per se. Now it is time. How to both "marshall it" and preserve it.

This group considers being green the new spiritual manifestation. So I viscerally understood how far we have to go if there is a short time.

If I knew for sure there was only a short time, I would be into manifesting money at once and moving to where I thought we could make it. My goal would be to take 36 people who we all consciously selected to survive. I would also encourage others to watch how we were doing it and do something similar in their own way.

If we have time, I am content to wait this 2012 stuff out and let everyone calm down to some degree. Quietly manifest enough money to still live and thrive and leave something substantial to sustain the future which would have to be first a sustainable vision.

I have been called and I am comfortable with perceiving myself as a rational mystic which is a paradox the state I always live in. Right now this feels like a time of choosing and people like you and Brian will have a great deal of influence on my choices.

From last night, a couple of us are going out to hunt old books today. But I wanted to write and let you know I am deeply immersed in what you have written. I consider an excellent foundation of building almost everything I consider important which allows me to paint some aspects with more detail when I have finished pondering all this.

I hope that my presence enriches your experience as much as you have mine. Peace.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Anna (25th January 2011), Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), sheddie (5th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Wade,

Your desire for humanity to reclaim their IMAGINATION resonates with me, big time. You said:

"Until we begin acting like creators instead of victims, operating from love instead of fear, this nightmare will continue. This is the most difficult conundrum that I know of, and I think that replacing the scarcity paradigm with the abundance paradigm will demand the best of all of us."

and

"Again, this is a conundrum the likes I have never heard of in anything else. In the end, if we can just become aware, acknowledge the situation and dare to imagine something better, it might be enough. If it is not enough, at least it would be a good start. Nothing else has ever come close to making a dent."

The conundrum exists, and is perpetuated, by the minds and hearts of individuals being given away to outside forces. When people begin exercising their imagination, the world will change. Unfortunatley, I am not a scientist, so my focus has been on the illusion of scarcity created by fiat currency systems. The phony money system keeps us rats running on the wheel. We fight for scraps as if that is all that exists. It always amazes me how difficult it is to convince someone a $100 bill is a piece of used paper. PAPER! I won't go into it, but I'm sure you understand how the currency system is a huge tool of control, yet everyone plays the game. Why?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post94253

What is the best way to create a new paradigm? Most people don't even realize there is a problem. I have studied how people change for years. Inducing change in someone else is a tough skill. Most people who are successful at changing the minds of others agree on one thing. You have to bypass the conscious mind because it always resists. TPTB know this which is why their television programming molds the minds of viewers by disguising commands as "entertainment". Stories. If we only had control of the TV networks for a day! Wade, your story of how a day may be in an abundant environment is awesome. That is what it takes to create change. Imagine how it would be. Imagine it in detail, and imagine it often. Love what you imagine.

Anyway, I created a tool that helps me start conversations with anyone about these things. You would be surprised what the average Joe has to say when you let them know it is OK to open up. It is a 1 ounce silver round with a spiritual theme and symbols intended to remind us of the truth. Abundance. My avatar is the back of the coin, and my profile pic is the front. We are infinite flowing energy steered by IMAGINATION.

Imagine the universe beautiful and just and perfect. Then be sure of one thing: The Is has imagined it quite a bit better than you have. -Richard Bach

This thread rocks! Thank you to everyone for your thoughtful posts.
    Last edited by OneOfThePeople; 23rd January 2011 at 03:09.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OneOfThePeople For This Post:

bluestflame (25th January 2011), NancyV (24th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (23rd January 2011)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Hi Write4Change:

Not many forum posts or emails over the years have ever brought tears to my eyes, but that one did (not a flood, but some mist ). There is so much to “say,” and the obvious depth behind your post could be plumbed for quite some time. A la Michael, impatience is apparently my chief feature:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

so, when people state that they feel a great sense of urgency, believe me, I understand. Impatience aside, I also feel that time is short, on several levels.

I am somewhat prepared if a big storm comes ripping through Western “civilization,” tearing down the old, fearful and calcified structures to make way for a new and loving paradigm:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#coming

but I have always hoped that it would not have to be that way. If we awaken enough, we do not need to have a cannonball crash through the bedroom wall as our reveille, and we can lovingly dismantle the old to make way for the new (or the new can begin its manifestation by putting the old to bed, as a faithful friend would). Humanity’s collective ego, however, does not seem to want to entertain that possibility, at least for now.

As you are seeing in your circles, there is not much genuine new thinking being manifested in today’s world, but variations of the same old song that everybody knows by heart. Even as people’s lives crumble, their minds stay within the dominant, scarcity-based paradigms, and they go “green,” think that austerity is a solution, and so on. I hardly know where to begin engaging them, and I pretty much stopped trying long ago, although I often can’t help myself from throwing out a little hint, to see if there might be a prayer. Not many are ready for what may be around the corner, but ready or not, here comes the future, and it could get hairy, but I pray for the soft landing.

Recently, I have had occasion to write privately about my days with Dennis. It seems that I am eternally doomed to rehash those days, usually to help educate people. It took me nearly a year, after I started it, to finish this essay, http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm, for instance, because the process took so much out of me. If you saw the private version of it, much would seem like I had gone off the deep end into tall-tale-telling, and I regularly have to stand back for a minute in wonder, as think about my journey. It sometimes is hard for me to believe what I lived through, and I was, you might say, there.

In the end, our awareness is all that we take with us, and part of me deeply resists the idea that I was launched on my preposterous journey to only be doomed to watch it all crumble into a heap, and Scotty is nowhere near, ready to beam me up. If I helped melt down Atlantis, maybe I am getting my richly-deserved karma, but God, haven’t I learned my lesson yet? I don’t know. I like to think that I am going to live to see, if not a happy ending, at least a trajectory that makes that possible future:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

somewhere on the scale of realistic by the time I cash in my chips. If not, then that is the way it goes, and I am probably going to pass over pretty pissed off and dismayed, although I am doing what I can to come to a place of loving acceptance, no matter what may come through my front door. That is a lot easier said than done, however.

I can only do what I can with what I have, and Bill has thrown me a lifeline by starting this forum that nobody has provided me for a long, long, time.

My recent writings, fortunately, have not been all about reliving the agony of my adventures, but I sometimes get to recall the exhilaration and awe of those times, when I thought that we really had a chance to change the world in ways that I can still barely imagine. I still dream that we can, but I do not want to, and cannot afford to, play the Indiana Jones game anymore. I would take the Muppet Movie ending in a heartbeat:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#power

and I will be happy to stand in line to get my very own free energy machine.

On other notes, Olbermann is in good company, I am sad to say:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#arnett

His fate is another symptom of our collective malaise, although he probably won’t be sleeping under a bridge anytime soon.

Again, the simple act of bringing your awareness to these issues I think is plenty. I truly think that if enough of us just became aware, the nightmare could end. Nobody needs to rush out and “do” anything. Manifesting high levels of heart-centered awareness, if only in the privacy of your home, is hitting lofty notes that today’s world greatly needs, and it has its effect in ways that we cannot know. I am not saying that nobody needs to “do” anything, but raising our awareness is probably the most important step.

We will see what the year brings, and yes, I wonder what will come to pass in 2012, and I am doing my best to be present and accounted for, if the End Times roll call is made. However, I hope that it is only the beginning of the party. We will see.

Thanks again for simply lending your awareness to these issues,

Wade

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), sheddie (5th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (24th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I just keep engaging what I see ahead of me, and have “faith” (I really do not like that word, but I see its arguable propriety here) that seeking the truth is its own reward, no matter what the practical ramifications might seem to be.
    Faith is NOT beLIEf

One’s belief may be correct or incorrect, factual or not, but unfortunately is all too often based on hearsay, speculation, opinion, etc.

It has been alluded that around the 13-14th century the monks and priest of Christianity changed the meaning of faith to that of belief so they could spread their doctrine more effectively.

Faith and gnosis both mean something which we have confirmed through our experience which is true. In ancient times when people gave a pledge they said “I give faith”, meaning they gave their word. In the English language we still have small remnant of this word by saying that someone is unfaithful. Meaning they have broken their word. To be unfaithful does not mean that we don’t believe. Belief is not the same as faith.

Faith relates with trust, experience, conviction, knowledge, truth. Without faith there is no spirituality or gnosis. On a very profound level those with true faith do not need to believe. Genuine faith is living knowledge, exact cognition and direct experience.

Namaste
    Last edited by OMG; 24th January 2011 at 21:05.

13. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Wade,

I have not read your links yet. But I will and probably write again later. As I am coming to understand how this site works, I cannot always find this thread. Then I found the place which shows the top 30, I think, threads running and yours is always on the bottom which is good enough. But I understand that if we continue to share thoughts and do it well people will continue to read an on going dialogue. What I have decided is that on a whole I would rather stay focused on a small intensely informative thread than react to things I have no power over. So my conclusion is that the more we write the more time you will spend on that list and the more people will read your foundation of information.

On the power of reaction, there was a thread yesterday that appeared briefly asking people if they sat around a conference table with decision making people what would be their ideas for reducing the population pretty substantially without a lot of pain. This is something I think about all the time. It is probably the key to a soft landing if we have nothing physically catastrophic. (What are we going to get from our leaders--competitiveness.) Remember, I consider myself a rational mystic which means to me that god gave you a hand and if you want help you have to look at the end of your wrist first.

Population control was being recognized as a major problem and effective birth control was discovered and was manifested. Then the choice has been to increasingly make it less not more available. If I were a god who inspired and rewarded creativity, I would be bitterly disappointed.

I recently saw a movie call Extraordinary Measures with Harrison Ford. It is basically about medical research. It is supposed to be an uplifting miracle heart beat story. I saw it as a picture of the current practice of medicine by spread sheet and its rewards. Out of that paradigm, there will never be another Jonas Salk and he is loosing role model visibility because today he would be considered a fool for giving away what could make him Croesus.

On the major political site of which I am a trustee and seriously considering quiting to come here---the spirituality which must go hand and hand with science is taboo and consider fairy airy. However, here while there seems to be recognition of both the reality of the problems and the real depth of the problems, the idea of fairy airy responses is good enough. I wrote a long answer with 7 numbered paragraphs. They were certainly points of discussion that I was interested in a response to. I actually thought that people would give me some ides of how they viewed each specific issue with their own sense of spirituality.

All of the posts before mine were essentially love, love, love. But if you are at table of people who can implement decisions what does that mean? The only thing you have to offer is a chant? Most people seriously do not believe in love because they have never really experienced it and that is especially true of 33. Love is action. If you are at a plane crash site and you are an ER nurse--the first thing you do is Triage. Which requires thinking with compassion; there is an order to treatment. Bleeding first. If the grandmother is bleeding out and the grandchild is bleeding out. You save the child first. You did not love the grandmother less. There is a difference in the reality of needs. That is where we are as a planet.

Essentially, no one took up any issue of my post. One person did go look at my profile which I guess will say nothing until I am no longer a provisional member which requires 50 post which at the rate I am going will be in about two weeks. A second, and a lifetime. All the posts after mine were fairy airy and essentially that ended the tread. This has given me pause do I want to end my relationship with the political site?

I have come to the conclusion that nothing will change by increments in politics ever. But policies do have bearing on the now. And some are better than others. Some of it is just playing for time against evil. But it is doing something.

Meanwhile, I chant -- it keeps me grounded and centered--cleans out some of my personal space. And then I come here to find a way to implement the two and it is a different sound. Maybe no fury but no cohesion and no sense of that is a really big deal. We know they have sound weapons for crowd control. We have some ideas that sound waves cross the universe eventually intact. We speculate that it was sound technology that may have raised the pyramid stones since many of them are too big for us now with cranes. We see this is front of our faces and we still think we have time for fairy airy? Fairy airy is going to get you a seat at the table?

What your story and your foundation offers parallels mine in these ways: 1. you know who you are now, 2. you know how you got here, 3. you know what was right about it and what you what you might do differently now within a larger context, 4. you have an integrated core of heart, mind, body, and soul all standing united and linked to the same foundation. A simple word is integrity. But the true meaning is only understood through the tempering of the steel of a lifetime.

It seems we both learned ours from the mentoring of older wiser souls that allowed us to stand on their shoulders and see higher and clearer and felt that they had a duty to do so. I do think my generation bares a lot of negativity for destroying that. It is we who started "never trust anyone over thirty" and "love means never having to say your sorry." What nonsense. Love especially means learning to say you are sorry. It is not weakness but wisdom to learn you should have and will in the future do something different.

Later, I will take up the issue of imagination and how that manifested these last couple of days.

Peace, Jai

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

58andfixed (25th January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), NancyV (24th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

This forum is getting too popular! It took me hours to get through to the server to post this response.

Sorry, but I am not going to be able to get my dolphins/whale post written this weekend (other writing chores trumped it), but I recently published a little something on my recent encounters with dolphins:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#dolphins

Hi OMG:

I’ll buy your explanation.

Thanks,

Wade

Hi OneOfThePeople:

That is a big subject that I write about plenty. Yes, money is a complete illusion, and people are taught to worship pieces of paper, whether they are means of exchange, holy books, or secular scripture like the American Constitution.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#iroquois

American children are taught to worship a piece of colored cloth:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#flag

It is the downside of humanity’s ability to think abstractly and confuse symbols with reality.

My experience is that people’s seeming inability to learn something new (or “change their minds”) is not a problem of the mind but of the heart. People largely live in fear, and they have all dug in and carved out their niches in their scarcity-based world, and they won’t budge.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#enlightened

I have found that it is about scarcity-based indoctrination and ego, not really “intelligence”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#intelligence2

If people are trying to bypass a person’s survival mechanisms, then yes, they try to bypass the conscious mind. However, that tactic certainly will not work for understanding work like mine. The masses will begin to believe in free energy when somebody delivers it to their home, like Machiavelli once observed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

I am seeking people who are less than one-in-a-hundred in the general population. It might be as little as one-in-a-thousand; people who have a love of the truth and can get to layer 12 of the free energy onion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

It all begins in the heart, IMO. Love is the answer and always will be.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd January 2011 at 22:28.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anna (25th January 2011), Heart-2-Heart (24th January 2011), Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (24th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Hi Jai:

A few clarifications and key parts of my message…

Today’s world population is completely irrelevant, as far as our burden on earth’s ecosystems goes, if free energy was wisely implemented. With an abundance-based economy, twenty billion humans could live on earth with virtually no environmental impact:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

That is not airy fairy at all, but very real. But until people develop comprehensive perspectives:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

they tend to get spun up on all sorts of sideshows, such as pursuing “political” solutions.

I see that the neo-Malthusians have been influential:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#heinberg

I am not so sure that Salk was on the right track:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#vaccination

Yes, the New Agey, love, love, love is not too cerebral. The New Agers are not my target audience:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#newage

There has to be a heart-mind connection, with the heart leading the way, to arrive at real solutions.

Economics is the dog, and politics is the tail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#politics

and energy has run all economies for all time.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#economics

Yes, I almost hate to say it, but until we try out our bright ideas in the real world, we are probably navel-contemplating.

My busy work week looms. Please don’t fret about where this thread shows up in the forum. For those who thirst for the truth and real answers, they will find their way.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (24th January 2011), Ramdass528 (23rd January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (24th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Bon Soir, Mon Ami,

It is after 2 AM and I have been reading your links since 9PM. I have had to get 5 by 8 cards to take notes so I can either check things out more on google, come back to these links, keep track etc. It took me awhile to see that what I have read turns pink. I hope it stays that way and does not return to original color after I click off.

I disliked the vision of the dark road stories so bad, I had to stay up another couple of hours to remove it from the forefront of my consciousness.

I see what you mean about the site. In the late afternoon I could not access. And going to the top 30 is how I access the thread. I am by nature an night owl so I can see following all your links is much easier at night. However, I am on both sensory overload and intellectual stimulation over load.

I am addicted to your material and cannot decide if it is both urgent and important or just important. And feelings about that on your side?

I ran for major of Culver City in 1988. One woman against 9 men. I learned a lot from that experience. I did not win and I knew that was impossible from the get go< I wanted to see if I could change the paradigm of the election. My goal was to defeat the 16 year incumbent major and his 12 year cohort. This I did. The mayor was so blown out of the water-he lived a block from me-that he sold his home and moved to Seattle. I moved to Las Vegas and I entered the field knowing I was going to Las Vegas. That was the beginning of looking at all political struggles differently. As I moved from place to place I have noticed the connections of almost all local elections through the Chamber of Commerce.

I have no idea why I wrote the above paragraph or what point it was supposed to illustrate. i am leaving it -- hoping it may be there for a reason. What I can see is that I am so fatigued now that I am no longer making sense.

So adieu to you and I hope all your links. I fear they will dance in my head once I go to bed. LOL

Peace, Jai

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

58andfixed (25th January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), NancyV (24th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Hi Jai:

I spent the past two weekends writing a twenty-page account of key parts of my journey with Dennis, for an author friend. The published accounts of my adventures only hint at what kind of ride I had. Again, I was groomed for my journey almost from birth, and in some ways, I feel that I was some kind of prize-winning variety of animal that was lovingly fed and reared from infancy, to get a ribbon in my hair as I was slaughtered at a festival.

All the grooming, by world-class minds, all the experiences before the nightmare years, the voice in my head at critical moments (only after I asked for it, after feeling events back me into a corner), the crazy years with Dennis; if nothing else, I was living an odyssey that was far from dull. I did not begin my journey thinking that it all hinged on the energy situation; I only began seeing that as I developed my comprehensive perspective (without understanding that that was what I was doing http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller ). It is also easy for the ego to get seduced by the situation’s immensity. I had to deal with fleeting delusions of grandeur early in my journey,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#grandeur

and I believed that arrogance was my chief feature before I got my Michael reading:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

we usually cannot read ourselves because our egos get in the way. So, yes, not only is the subject matter important, but these might just be the most urgent times in humanity’s history, and I think that many, if not most, people understand that on some level.

If we do not solve the energy issue, and fast (and it has already been solved, long ago, at the Global Controller level, but they do not have a loving heart, collectively, so we do not get the goodies for now), the rest will not matter. I do it on my site repeatedly, to one degree or another, but my upcoming essay is intended to help people, especially non-scientists, begin to develop comprehensive perspectives. If they do, it will become extremely obvious that humanity always has ridden and always will ride atop the energy situation. From the beginnings of life on this planet, through the long evolutionary journey that led to upright apes, through the human journey and its epochal phases:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

the energy issue is clear, but really, it is about humanity becoming a truly sentient species. It is an issue of the heart, not the head, and it is a conundrum that I have never seen anywhere else. At its root, it is the fear-love duality:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

I know of no other “activist” effort on Earth where the participants are offered tens of billions of dollars to cease their efforts:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

and almost nobody has any understanding, as “activists” the world over ineffectually hack at the situation’s branches, trying to ameliorate the effects of our scarcity-based paradigms, never trying to see where it all springs from.

So, yes, I know of no more important or urgent situation than this one. However, I was in the saddle with Indiana Jones during my awakening process, and saw the downsides of playing Indiana Jones. When bullets are whizzing past your head every minute, and you wear out your whip each day, you begin to use your whip on everything. There is a place for Indiana Jones, and a key one, but very few can play that game. I believe that more people need to understand the situation that we all find ourselves in, why there are Indiana Joneses and why the bullets are whizzing past their heads at every turn.

But, we need lovers, not fighters, to take this over the top. We need people who are awake, not asleep. We need people who understand that the means become the ends.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#done

In the end, there are no “bad guys” to tackle (that is the victim game, and we need to begin playing the creator game). There is no gathering of saints to give this problem to. There is only us, and we are all in this together, in ways that are difficult to comprehend.

The antidote to the dark Roads vision:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roadsblade

is to read the positive one right after it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

In his book, Roads himself said that as he began to experience the positive reality right after the negative one, he could see why his mentor did it in that order, so he could feel the expansion after the contraction. I have seen people treat his visions as some sort of science fiction fantasy. I don’t. I know people who have also visited such realities, people who then bring back earthshaking inventions.

You are tuning in. When I moved to LA, I first lived in Culver City before I moved to Redondo, and one of my co-workers was from Culver City. He targeted his home town, Culver City (he said that he was playing the big fish in a small pond game), to begin his political activities. You probably ran against him in that election.

Gotta go to work now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th January 2011 at 19:10.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

bluestflame (24th January 2011), cayman (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (24th January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (24th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Hello Wade
    Although a long time friend and active member of Project Camelot/Avalon, this is my first post on the forum which I am happy to join today.
    Respect for your amazing website which I really should and will take more time to go into some depth asap.

If I may though, I would like to ask this quite straightforward question.

Where on your chart http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart would you place Bedini and his machine, based among others on these recent pieces of information?

- The recent release of 380 such machines worldwide https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=Bedini (November 2010)
    - Bill’s visit to Thomas Kirschner, editor of the German Nexus magazine, who is apparently the owner of these 380 Bedini machine and is planning to give workshops https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post79433 (December 2010)

What in general would be your take on Bedinis’ machine? In your opinion would this have any chance to be the start of some sort of turning point?

Thanks for your time !

Jean-Luc

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Limor Wolf (25th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Hi Jean-Luc:

I have really not kept up much on any specific effort in recent years, not as far as ranking it on the Onion Scale .

Somebody like Sterling Allan would have a better idea. In order to know where Bedini's effort would fall on the Onion Scale, I would have to know how he thought, and I do not have that insight, and I rarely seek it. Once in a while, I will be made aware of efforts like Steorn's, with the very public demo where they fell on their sword a few years ago. I figured that the situation was one of these possibilities (before they failed back then, and I really have no interest in whether they are going at it again):

1. Real naïve, at best, and did not have anything;

2. Real naïve, at best, and had something, but as soon as they decided to demo something, a "dampening" field would be erected around it in clandestine fashion, so it would not work, or it would be sabotaged in other, less sophisticated, ways;

3. They had it and were going to be allowed to demo it, but they were babes in the woods and had no idea what was happening behind the scenes;

4. They had it and were going to be allowed to demo it, but were part of a sophisticated effort that had already aligned the Global Controllers with the outcome – this would be the Muppet Movie ending that we had all hoped for.

I really don't pay much attention to such efforts, but when they fell on their sword the way that they did, I figured that option 1 or 2 was probably accurate. And if it is, boy, we have had way too many efforts like that over the years, and I am not sure what the point is, even if their motivation is genuine. I'll say this; if they were genuine, the way that they went about it not only painted a huge bulls-eye on their collective forehead, it gives the entire field a bad name.

In my opinion, no development or promotion of any FE device, in of itself, will be a turning point. What they can be, however, are barometers of what is happening behind the scenes. I have played canary in the coal mine before, and do not want to do it again. Nobody who has ever had the goods and tried to mount a public awareness effort, development effort, marketing effort, and so forth, has ever been "allowed" to get very far. The genuine technologies and efforts are removed from circulation pretty quickly.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic

They will do it subtly if they can but, as I can attest from experience, they can go for the spectacular takedowns that can also serve as an example. For those whom such a message is intended, they get to see that the lion is still vigilant and keeps his claws sharp, and sometimes playing with his food can be diverting.

Again, I am trying to do something different with my work, and not playing the "does he have it or does he not" game. That is mostly a time waster, IMO, and diverts from what I think are far more important issues.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2011 at 11:42.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2011), filsmyth (1st February 2011), Jean-Luc (24th January 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), NancyV (24th January 2011), Reinhard (14th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (24th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Thank you all. I am so enjoying the correspondence on this thread. Nothing to add to it at the moment but it is all enriching. Namaste.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Melinda (11th May 2012), write4change (24th January 2011)

29. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Thanks for reading, Corncrake.

Contributing your awareness to this issue is appreciated,

Wade

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Yoda (6th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Good Afternoon Mr Frazier,

Are you aware of the work of Gerardine Botte and her work at Ohio University extracting hydrogen from urine?

God's Blessings

-d-

32. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Thank you Wade for your detailed reply.

I did follow Steorn some time ago. It is true that they failed their first public demo back in July 2007. They seem however to have been more successful with their second demo two and a half years later in December 2009 (demo in Dublin with transparent setup etc…). And they have since been continuing their work and efforts to spread the word. Hard to know more if you haven’t joined the program (which I haven’t). But at least they keep posting updates at a decent pace of their website.

I do understand your point of view regarding the turning point. I actually had a good look at your chart http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic prior to asking my question. And I generally feel in good resonance with this representation. The forces and interests at work quite obviously are beyond imagination. No doubt about that.

I believe one of the only ways out is to think differently and away from the dead-end money concept in this context. To a certain extent that’s a bit – perhaps – what Steorn is trying to do. They are staying away from the actual building of an engine, and try basically to spread the concept and the knowledge for a fair and reachable amount of money: something like 400 € or so for a individual for some sort of starter kit (no idea however how far you can get with that) and a higher price for a business (which makes sense).

Another route is the one apparently chosen by Bedini: i.e. spreading real FE machines in the wild (380 such machines last November) and perhaps hoping these can produce offspring’s (not sure that’s their idea but I hope it is).

So my basic hope is that those 380 machines out there (1) first of all actually work as truly FE devices (2) are not limited by some rare and unique material that could endanger their free development (3) are patent free (4) can be freely reproduced.

Right, we don’t have the answer to that. Maybe someone on this forum will know more. Or actually buy a kit. Or attend a workshop with Nexus in Germany. I would tend to think Nexus with its “large” audience in the alternative media is in a fairly good position to help let the cat out of the bag. The question would then be: where is the bottle neck and will the cat be able to run fast enough and have little pussies?

There are a couple of things on earth that however rich and powerful you are you can’t prevent from spreading: ideas (even if this is sometimes questionable with all the desinfo and mind control games we are aware of) and invasive plants. Just think for instance how hard it can be to stop plants such as Fallopia japonica from invading rivers sides and railways.

Well, it’s a little more complicated with FE, but somehow I think the way out it to let them multiply as wildly and freely as those otherwise quite beautiful invasive plants.

I understand that after all the hassle you have personally been through (playing the canary etc.) you have now decided to move to another level which you deem more important. And again, I will be delighted to spend more time on your website asap.

On the same time, don't things keep changing and evolving, including the very existence of this forum (plus of course the immense knowledge base you have built and which certainly will help some avoid some of the pitfalls), and in general overall awareness ? Many seeds have already been planted in the last decades. All of a sudden, this could perhaps start blossoming like wild.

Food for thought...
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 25th January 2011 at 08:45.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Anna (25th January 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Limor Wolf (25th January 2011), write4change (25th January 2011)

34. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Hi my friend,

I spent three hours writing a counter point to your cows when I pressed submit the site went down and it is gone to cyberspace. When such things happen I decide the universe is saying time has not yet been fulfilled. So tonight I am back to your links and some others I got to see if I can learn to manipulate this computer better.

The one thing I did I would like your feedback on is that I made and offer and a suggestion to Bill on his thread about needing financial support. I cannot cut and paste so you will have to hunt them.

If you have any more links that will produce such intense visionary experience as tormented cow creatures warn me so I can shield. I could not sleep until 9AM in the morning. One of the richness of being poor is that no one has dibs on my time but me. LOL

I am off to go climb some more of your mountain. 2AM the one thing I miss is the idea of when these things are written. I will have to change my concept of time here.

Smiles, Jai

35. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Hi Baggywrinkle:

Brian O has been looking for a research assistant for some years now, somebody who can help him, among other things, crunch the numbers on the usual suspects of alternative energy. Brian’s initial orientation was to the vanilla “solutions”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#udall

My initial orientation was getting more miles from a gallon of gasoline:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

or getting more from a kilowatt-hour of electricity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#new

or marrying those technologies and doing FE. However, the FE technologies that I am aware of:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

make all of that look like children building sandcastles, as far as solving the energy issue goes. Biofuels are at about the bottom of the scale. Biofuels from heterotrophic waste is probably the most useless “solution” that I can think of. My upcoming energy essay, among other things, is intended to help the non-scientist begin to understand the energy issue, and to realize that all “solutions” proposed by the establishment are firmly entrenched in the scarcity paradigm. If scientists want to wring the last bit of energy out of urine, that can be a fun science project, but nobody should think that they are going to be solutions for industrial societies. Today, there is a bewildering array of efforts looking in all the wrong places for energy solutions. Anybody promoting urine as a viable energy source to solve our problems does not deserve to be taken seriously, IMO, not when I know what is out there.

Best,

Wade

Hi Jean-Luc:

Again, if Bedini’s stuff is real, the only reason why he can hold DIY workshops is because he is being allowed to. Any such situation reflects what is happening behind the scenes, not the inherent merit of anything that he, or Steorn, is doing. In fact, as I stated in one of my early posts:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post93196

it is quite possible that all of that stuff in the public eye is what is not viable.

Again, I only consider all such efforts barometers, but don’t concern myself with them anymore. The day that somebody delivers a free energy machine to my home, or yours, I will be impressed. Until then, I am not too interested. It is easy to get sucked into the drama, thinking that somebody has solved the Rubik’s Cube or is close. Again, IMO, people are deeply and dangerously deluded if they think they can sneak past them, mount a tinkerer revolution, and so on. Anybody coming within a thousand miles of the dragon’s lair is noticed. So far, ALL OF THEM have either disappeared into the lair, never to be seen again, became scorched piles of bones several hundred miles out, or their heads grace the pikes standing guard outside the lair. The vast majority of the time, the “allies” of those would-be-dragon-slayers do them in (because they want the dragon’s hoard all for themselves! ), they have a training “accident,” or little predators feasted on them before they got a hundred yards from their castle, and the dragon never even has to lift a claw. I don’t want to watch anymore. How many have to fail before people begin to realize that maybe there is a problem with that approach? In practice, you and your allies are a thousand times more dangerous to your FE efforts than the dragon is. Anybody who has any experience trying to make it happen knows what I am talking about. Nobody wants to hear it, however. It is similar to immortal-feeling 18-year-old boys sauntering onto battlefields:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#business

Not long ago, I was asked to review a manuscript by a guy who has been on the fringes of this stuff (but he never really engaged the dragon, and it showed), and among his experiences, he taught small business entrepreneurialism at a university. Anybody with much business experience knows that small business “opportunities” in the USA are basically where suckers throw away their life’s savings. Something like 95% of all small businesses fail within five years. The businesses that populate America’s strip malls come and go like spring flowers. This guy taught a class on how to avoid the yawning pitfalls that quickly swallow up most small businesses. The principles are not hard to understand, but it is like saying that most Americans know how to lose weight. However, almost nobody wants to engage in self-discipline to do it the right way; they want a pill, some magic solution, etc. Anyway, he taught that class for years, and the students were would-be entrepreneurs, full of fire and dreams of making it big. The guy said that with very few exceptions, nobody in the class really wanted to hear what he had to say. They resisted his advice all the way, thought that he was being unnecessarily negative, that they had it all figured out, and so on. He eventually realized that they were not really there to learn how to succeed in business, to learn from the experience of others and avoid the obvious pitfalls. There was something else happening. In the end, he openly wondered if humanity is a rational species. I understand.

The FE task is not something for the naïve, the foolish, people who first heard of FE by reading my writings, and so on. But there are pretenders on every street corner. Only a handful ever came within hailing distance of the lair and lived to tell about it. I know some of them, and know of a few more. The last thing I am going to do is try encouraging newbies, DIY-ers, gawkers, and so on, that the dragon is sleeping… let’s see if we can sneak in!

I am trying to do something different. In today’s world, urine is proposed as a viable energy source. The general public does not even understand the rudiments of the energy situation; we all ride atop it, energy scarcity defines most aspects of the human journey and our daily lives, and the potential of energy abundance is something that almost nobody today can even imagine.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#misinformation

I am trying to make it thinkable, and helping those who thirst for the truth, want real solutions, and so on. They can begin to understand that while the energy issue is the kingpin, there is quite a bit of terrain to cover to begin to comprehend abundance. Ten thousand years of scarcity-based conditioning is a lot to overcome. It is a big subject, and that is what I am here to teach:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

You don’t see me promoting Dennis’s efforts anyplace on my site. If I am not promoting him, I am not promoting anybody, and I don’t. Again, my interests lie in a different direction; one that I did not see anybody taking, but might help us get us over the hump. I had to try it out, and I am not asking anybody to risk their lives:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#pursuing

Best,

Wade

Hi Jai:

Believe me, I can sympathize with your bovine nightmares. Researching and writing stuff like this:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#mcdonalds

took a lot out of me. I am a vegetarian for a number of reasons:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/veggie.htm

and I passed the point of no return back in the 1980s.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2011 at 14:29.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Jean-Luc (25th January 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 535 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 508 535 LastLast