+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What food shortage?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default What food shortage?

So, I thought of this one day and thought it would be amusing to share on Avalon. I also hope that it would make you think of the possibilities....

One of the things that they’re trying to get us to co-create is food shortages as one of the ways to wipe out as much of the human population without them lifting a finger. We would make it happen, but how many would even realize that?

The best way to destroy all of their nefarious plans is to make humanity aware of their own divine creativity. We could stop all elites’ plans in the blink of an eye. But getting people past the brainwashing is a lot harder to do.

So back to the food shortage close at hand.

Remember how horrified you were to discover that the Dracos eat us? And if that weren’t bad enough that they would frighten us for that chemical reaction that would make us that much yummier?

What if all that were reversed? What if THEY became OUR food source? Would you be willing to find out if they’d be great on your plates? I hear that at least one Tau Ceti (of the TCIO) says Dracos taste like chicken. Really great with ketchup.

Who doesn’t like chicken??

Would they taste as good to us? If so, our food shortage would be solved. At least until the Dracos realize their plight. How fast do you think they’d flee our planet and Solar System to hide from us? We earth humans can be relentless hunters…. Especially when we’re hungry and determined.

They should be easy to find on Earth. From David Icke’s sources, the British monarchy are Dracos. How many other country’s monarchies are Draco? How about some of those at the Vatican? We got them in underground military bases…. Piece of cake.
    (Pun intended yum!)

All in all, I’m saying that I’ve had enough of my fellow Earth humans being someone’s happy meal. Too many disappearing.....It’s time to turn the tables on them. (Again, pun intended). Sounds odd, but this is serious business.

The only thing in all of this is that Dracos are so mean and vicious that they may just taste like crap…..

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th April 2019), bojancan (27th April 2019), jebrenham (21st April 2019), Joe (21st April 2019), Matt P (22nd April 2019), syrwong (27th April 2019), wisky (22nd April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

Default Re: What food shortage?

Maia Gabrial you sound crazy. I havn't read all above It scared me. Can you clarify please ?
    Dracos right, tell us ?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 21st April 2019 at 16:20.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

What if you're vegan or vegetarian (like me)? Wait, I know, we could roast the Draco's, and any other bad ETs, such as most of the grays and mantids, and feed them to our dogs! Sounds like a capital idea! 🐶🐕🤗

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Intranuclear (27th April 2019), Rawhide68 (21st April 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

I only eat ravioly from a tin can, trustwordy ravioli, it feels my brain got smaller by saying that but Im not scared of Maia anymore, thank you Justplain

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Intranuclear (27th April 2019), Justplain (22nd April 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Maia Gabrial you sound crazy. I havn't read all above It scared me. Can you clarify please ?
    Dracos right, tell us ?
    Yeah, most things that are different sound crazy, but why would it scare you, Rawhide? Unless you're new to what some of the aliens do to us.
    There are alot of horror stories there, if that's what you're referring to.

There have been some people who remembered their experiences on an assembly line where they were forced to handle human body parts that came through.
    Some even remembered refrigeration units with whole human bodies stored and ready for transport off planet.

Alex Collier was a whistleblower who first came forward with a video interview about humans being eaten by the Dracos. They like to frighten people for the chemical reaction in the body that enhances the flavor. Look what humans do with their animals in slaughterhouses. Most likely this practice came from the Dracos.Not all of the humans on this planet are humans, you know. There are giant spiders that have been stopped from infesting our world and eating us, too. Have you heard that one? Check out Kerry Cassidy's videos....

There are supersoldiers like James Casbolt who said on video similar things about certain elites....

Trust me when I say that it bothered me when I first found out about all of this and this thing goes so deep. You'll be overwhelmed by all the information. Large numbers of people disappear every day and every year. Where are they?? What's happening to them?? Too much secrecy surrounding all of this.

We'll be sad when we finally find out. Some of us will be very angry and feel betrayed; but at least we'll finally know.

If you didn't find the part about making them our food source amusing, then I'm sorry. But something's got to scare them away from our planet. I thought this would be just that kind of solution. If you think about all the things humans eat, why would this be any different? For all we know, Dracos may be a delicacy somewhere in the Cosmos. Not just us.

Hope that answers your question....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 21st April 2019 at 21:59.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jebrenham (21st April 2019), Justplain (22nd April 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote I only eat ravioly from a tin can, trustwordy ravioli, it feels my brain got smaller by saying that but Im not scared of Maia anymore, thank you Justplain
    Why would I scare you, Rawhide? Are you a Draco?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Joe (21st April 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote What if you're vegan or vegetarian (like me)? Wait, I know, we could roast the Draco's, and any other bad ETs, such as most of the grays and mantids, and feed them to our dogs! Sounds like a capital idea! 🐶🐕🤗
    Great solution, justplain! Don't forgets to add those huge spiders to the list.

I only eat chicken when I'm coming down with something. So, if they have healing properties as chicken, then I'm not adverse to trying them.....

Thanks for being good sports on this matter, justplain and Rawhide.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Joe (21st April 2019), Justplain (22nd April 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

[QUOTE
    Draco’s are mostly nitrogen, so if you cut them up and add enough carbon, like wood chips or straw, then they will reduce to compost and use as food for your plants.

Maia, I like your outside the box thinking, keep up the good work.][/QUOTE]

Thank you Joe!

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    One of the things that they’re trying to get us to co-create is food shortages as one of the ways to wipe out as much of the human population without them lifting a finger.
    Your post may be mostly joking, but that's a very real problem.

I think everyone should at least think about where they would get their next meal if the supermarkets and other usual places of buying food suddenly weren't available anymore. It's not as far-fetched as it seems, and has already happened elsewhere in the world, and less than 100 years ago this situation developed in many Western countries too, at the onset of the Great Depression.

For people living in a city, which already has an acute version of this vulnerability, check out where there is still natural vegetation nearby and what kind of edible things grow there, or at least have some plan to get out to a greener area. God forbid we ever have to act on such plans, but to think the "elites" have never given this option consideration is naive. There is already ample evidence that depopulation is a very real agenda.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

We need to evolve into mushrooms, that way we can eat anything.

https://www.iflscience.com/plants-an...-looks-humans/

17. Link to Post #11
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

So far they have been very comfortable picking humans to eat. Maia, you are the first human to dare think of eating them. Your vision is great and great vision is what empowers humankind. This vision will spread and quickly transmit to the Draco community. As they are extremely clairvoyant, they will sense the danger and flee like hell.
    Last edited by syrwong; 27th April 2019 at 14:15.

+ Reply to Thread