Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16

Thread: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

1. Link to Post #301
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by derek (here)
    I'm going to let Avalon take the investigation from here. I provided a data point that needed to be acknowledged. Beyond that, I don't care enough about Wilcock to continue to obsess over him like I wasted almost 15 years of my life doing.
    Derek, Avalon members have been investigating David Wilcock for many years (there are dozens of threads featuring his name in the title), and also Pete Peterson. You may not have seen this fairly major thread:
    Doc Barham I hardly got to know, and the one time I met him (when Kerry and I interviewed Peterson with Wilcock) he was extremely quiet and stayed in the background almost the whole time.

The fact that Barham strongly recommended to Wilcock that he should meet with Pete Peterson (after which Wilcock suggested we all travel to meet Peterson together) says something, for sure, given that it later became clear that Peterson was a fraud.

Wilcock always refused to acknowledge that, despite a mountain of hard, damning evidence that emerged later. (Do see the Peterson thread linked above.)
    Yes, I returned to Avalon and did a deep dive (including that outstanding thread) after the Goode deposition broke. I had already begun to have extreme difficulty continuing to suspend disbelief. The resignation letter (and corresponding backtrack/blaming his audience), Goode's increasingly absurd stories, among so many other things contributed to that.

Avalon has done exceptional work. Jay Weidner's admission that he deleted the Peterson interviews because he was a "senile old man" who would say "absurd things" that he said "could just be a dream" and "couldn't keep his story straight" was also very enlightening.

My current analysis leads me to believe Peterson et al (who at the time was billed as the biggest Camelot insider ever) was designed to destroy Camelot and Wilcock. When Wilcock sticks to consciousness science (such as in Source Field Investigations, and the free books/content he had on his website before that) he represents a threat to the establishment. I truly think they did a psych eval on him and designed several manicured handlers disguised as insiders (exploiting his naivete, low self esteem, need for validation/importance, and potentially his rocky childhood relationship with his father combined with his close relationship with his "defense industry inventor" grandfather . . . in Petersons case)

I was relived and not surprised when you mentioned in a different thread that you counted Arthur Nuemann as one of the few real insiders. At one point he said in an interview (I'm going from memory) "just go to los alamos national labs .gov website and search for gravity shielding." I did that, and lo and behold there is a paper saying "we all know gravity shielding isn't real, but if it was here is exactly how it would work." Went through pages and pages of equations, exhibits, charts, graphs, etc explaining that science.

Wilcock was close to explaining that science as well. It was what he did best. He got destroyed early on when that became apparent (in my strong opinion). At this point, it is illogical to think there hasn't been some degree of conscious participation on his part (blackmail induced or not).

Three times I have lent out a copy of Source Field Investigations. Three times I have not gotten my book back. It's now nearly a lost cause as it's subtitle contains the words "2012 prophecies."

More importantly, beyond destroying Camelot and the up and coming Wilcock, this did serious damage to the entire field of alternative research. Whatever operations were at work paid off in massive dividends.

I think the truth will come out eventually. Until that time I continue to be impressed by the second-to-none research here at Avalon.
    Last edited by derek; 10th June 2023 at 19:49.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

7alon (15th June 2023), Kryztian (11th June 2023), Nasu (10th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #302
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Default Re: Wilcock Playboy Mansion

Quote Posted by derek (here)
    It is my personal opinion that Wilcock has been blackmailed. Weidner has said that, and various other data points I've encountered in my investigation lead me to strongly believe that. I know others will disagree and say he was fully involved the whole time. However, I think his naivete combined with his being blinded by ego among other factors have led him into compromising situations.

Yes, I also feel that David Wilcock was compromised along the way. I started to notice it back right before Corey's bluebird aliens hit the scene, around when David was going onto Gaia TV... How he didn't seem to realize it was all a scam to steal his content and/or to shut him up. Interestingly, around that time, David was starting to talk about the financial system relating to gold (Neil Keenan)... Talked about "two economies", one for us and one for the "elites" (I think he was over the target... and "they" didn't like that)... After that he joined up with Corey Goode and well, that's where it all went down hill fast.

I really liked David Wilcock in the beginning, liked his spirit. But, later on as he started to present very questionable content, even I began to call him out on other forums (even on his own website until I was censored). I started a thread called, "What's Up With David Wilcock"... I even had my very own David Wilcock troll coming after me called Poo Poo (the avatar image was gross)... wouldn't be surprised that was David himself lol.

One thing that really turned me off of David was when he promoted Michael Newton's, Journey of Souls. I bought the book thinking it must be good stuff... but when I started to read it, I realized that David had to be nuts to promote it. I was so disappointed. And, those blue bird aliens and Law of One took it over the edge.

Not long after that, I stopped focusing on David Wilcock.

I still have his Source Field Investigations book which I think is excellent. More recently and out of curiosity, I discovered his nutty videos... how it appears his life (and sanity) seems to have spiraled down the toilet... Very sad, can't help but feel sorry for him... Happened around the time of the Plandemic lockdowns and all that BS in the last couple of years. It was hard on everyone... and it seems that David Wilcock took a very heavy hit.
    Last edited by Pris; 11th June 2023 at 07:35.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

7alon (15th June 2023), Miller (11th June 2023), onevoice (12th June 2023), Parsi-X (11th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16