+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

Ah, now, some news just in folks, for all who were concerned about the upcoming Solar Flash event, as discussed by both Corey "Earth's Blue Chicken Ambassador" Goode and David "I am Ra" Wilcock :

Quote Stunning evidence that our next-door-neighbor star, Proxima Centauri, had the “Solar Flash” that was originally meant for us, literally within three days of the Mayan calendar end-date of December 21st, 2012

I sure am glad not to have to worry about that, phew, it's such a relief eh ?

/SARC

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st December 2022), Kalamos (1st January 2023), Kryztian (1st January 2023), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Reinhard (1st January 2023), selinam (1st January 2023), Snoweagle (1st January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st January 2023)

3. Link to Post #282
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Honestly where is this hover car? i was hoping to have one by 2023! LoL
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Reinhard (1st January 2023)

5. Link to Post #283
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Exclamation Re: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

I think before judging the dishonesty of a person, it is to meet him physically, but that maybe you have good reasons to judge David Wilcock as a crook?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2023)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    maybe you have good reasons to judge David Wilcock as a crook?
    Here's just one of many good reasons:

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (1st January 2023), happyuk (2nd January 2023), Kryztian (1st January 2023), Lunesoleil (1st January 2023), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Yoda (1st January 2023)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    I think before judging the dishonesty of a person, it is to meet him physically, but that maybe you have good reasons to judge David Wilcock as a crook?
    Oh, yes there are good reasons for DW's reputation being suspect and I would point you to the beginning of this thread for some insight into why that is eh ?

He promotes himself as being some kind of Spiritual Guru willing (for a fee) to guide you through "Ascension" as long as you "buy in" to his alignment with the Law-of-One material and yet as far as I am aware, not one single Earthling has "ascended" as per any New Age teaching eh ?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

atman (1st January 2023), Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), happyuk (2nd January 2023), Kryztian (2nd January 2023), Nasu (2nd January 2023)

11. Link to Post #286
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

From looking at some of his recent videos, it's also clear the man has become quite insane.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

atman (1st January 2023), Bill Ryan (1st January 2023), BluBeast (28th March 2023), Kryztian (2nd January 2023), Nasu (2nd January 2023), Reinhard (6th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #287
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

In the comments David Wilcock would not have given any news for 2 months, he would have divorced his wife? and if it is his wife who would have taken the money?, I understand better the dishonesty would come from his wife???

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1536006

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 2nd January 2023 at 11:39. Reason: Link

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), happyuk (2nd January 2023), Kryztian (2nd January 2023), Reinhard (6th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Ah, now, some news just in folks, for all who were concerned about the upcoming Solar Flash event, as discussed by both Corey "Earth's Blue Chicken Ambassador" Goode and David "I am Ra" Wilcock :

Quote Stunning evidence that our next-door-neighbor star, Proxima Centauri, had the “Solar Flash” that was originally meant for us, literally within three days of the Mayan calendar end-date of December 21st, 2012

I sure am glad not to have to worry about that, phew, it's such a relief eh ?

/SARC
    Ah, now, after all these years, all his investigations, the books, selling the story of how Humanity's supposed "mass ascension" is linked to some "solar flash" event ... teaming up with Corey "it's my I.P" Goode who began saying similar, I do wonder if he realizes how he has "shot himself in the foot" with the above statement eh ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	shooting-yourself-foot.png
Views:	17
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	50281

Not only has it been cancelled, he says, but Proxima Centauri had it instead eh ?

Thus all his online "classes" (for a mere $333) are presumably made meaningless, not to mention, I suggest, that his famed partner-in-crime, Corey Goode's version ($233) at Ascension Works TV must now be brought into question too [1] eh ?

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

[1] By all those who actually believed in such nonsense or went to the yearly Conferences and shelled out their $$$'s !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 19th January 2023 at 18:34. Reason: The wording

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2023), Matthew (19th January 2023), Reinhard (6th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #289
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Wilcock Playboy Mansion

All,

I was a former David Wilcock super-fan since 2009 (I was 16 then). I consumed every piece of content he has ever produced. I would do deep dives into him and his associates desperate for content. I have not posted on Avalon for years. You can go back and check my posts from when I was much younger and arguing with Bill Ryan and others defending Wilcock.

To say I am disgusted by the Goode debacle is a massive understatement.

There was a recent post about how Leon Kennedy said nice things about Hugh Hefner in a documentary, and Jenny McCarthy was a former Playboy girl. I have something to add to that.

At one point, I was particularly interested in Doc Barham. He had done an "airport interview" with Camelot and David on their way to see Pete Peterson. In fact, he was the one who introduced them to Pete.

In the interview he mentioned a company that makes consciousness enhancing products based on science given to them by Pete Peterson. The company was called NuTesla (now defunct). After hearing that interview I bought products from them. I can attest, beyond a shadow of a doubt that those products work beyond placebo. I not only felt the effects, but tested them on regular ol' normies that had the same experience. One of my friends (who was more skeptical than myself) bought products from them and spent hours on the phone with the owner (James Honeycutt) who confirmed he knew Pete Peterson well. I still own one of their products (the other one broke).

Doc Barham later did another interview with Kerry Kassidy where (among other things I had not heard discussed before) he talked about certain little known aspects of the parasite epidemic and how it effects our minds and consciousness. He recommended Ivermectin. This was WELL before covid and I had never heard of Ivermectin before. I checked with my sister who is a vet and she confirmed you can take that horse Ivermectin paste yourself (he even says in the interview that vets know way more about this than MD's).

I began doing that in conjunction with herbs/diet as part of regular parasite cleanses and had enormous success. I already had a bunch of Ivermectin on hand (because of this) when covid hit and it became all the rage.

Why am I saying all this?

Years ago (maybe 2011ish) when I was doing a deep dive into Doc Barham's public social media, I found certain pictures on his Facebook account. I SWEAR TO GOD. I saw WITH MY OWN EYES. A picture of Doc Barham and David Wilcock at the PLAYBOY MANSION.

Wilcock looked noticeably uncomfortable. If I remember correctly they were outside near a pool area. Barham is part of the "LA scene" and bragged about celebrity clients. Wilcock was living in LA at the time.

I cannot find this picture anywhere and it appears to have been scrubbed. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, has the picture, or has any information PLEASE SHARE.

It is my personal opinion that Wilcock has been blackmailed. Weidner has said that, and various other data points I've encountered in my investigation lead me to strongly believe that. I know others will disagree and say he was fully involved the whole time. However, I think his naivete combined with his being blinded by ego among other factors have led him into compromising situations.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

atman (3rd June 2023), Bassplayer1 (8th June 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2023), Bluegreen (8th June 2023), Kryztian (6th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2023), mountain_jim (4th June 2023), Pris (11th June 2023), Reinhard (4th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2023), Szymon (6th June 2023), wondering (8th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #290
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Wilcock Playboy Mansion

Quote Posted by derek (here)
    All,

I was a former David Wilcock super-fan since 2009 (I was 16 then). I consumed every piece of content he has ever produced. I would do deep dives into him and his associates desperate for content. I have not posted on Avalon for years. You can go back and check my posts from when I was much younger and arguing with Bill Ryan and others defending Wilcock.

To say I am disgusted by the Goode debacle is a massive understatement.

There was a recent post about how Leon Kennedy said nice things about Hugh Hefner in a documentary, and Jenny McCarthy was a former Playboy girl. I have something to add to that.

At one point, I was particularly interested in Doc Barham. He had done an "airport interview" with Camelot and David on their way to see Pete Peterson. In fact, he was the one who introduced them to Pete.

In the interview he mentioned a company that makes consciousness enhancing products based on science given to them by Pete Peterson. The company was called NuTesla (now defunct). After hearing that interview I bought products from them. I can attest, beyond a shadow of a doubt that those products work beyond placebo. I not only felt the effects, but tested them on regular ol' normies that had the same experience. One of my friends (who was more skeptical than myself) bought products from them and spent hours on the phone with the owner (James Honeycutt) who confirmed he knew Pete Peterson well. I still own one of their products (the other one broke).

Doc Barham later did another interview with Kerry Kassidy where (among other things I had not heard discussed before) he talked about certain little known aspects of the parasite epidemic and how it effects our minds and consciousness. He recommended Ivermectin. This was WELL before covid and I had never heard of Ivermectin before. I checked with my sister who is a vet and she confirmed you can take that horse Ivermectin paste yourself (he even says in the interview that vets know way more about this than MD's).

I began doing that in conjunction with herbs/diet as part of regular parasite cleanses and had enormous success. I already had a bunch of Ivermectin on hand (because of this) when covid hit and it became all the rage.

Why am I saying all this?

Years ago (maybe 2011ish) when I was doing a deep dive into Doc Barham's public social media, I found certain pictures on his Facebook account. I SWEAR TO GOD. I saw WITH MY OWN EYES. A picture of Doc Barham and David Wilcock at the PLAYBOY MANSION.

Wilcock looked noticeably uncomfortable. If I remember correctly they were outside near a pool area. Barham is part of the "LA scene" and bragged about celebrity clients. Wilcock was living in LA at the time.

I cannot find this picture anywhere and it appears to have been scrubbed. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, has the picture, or has any information PLEASE SHARE.

It is my personal opinion that Wilcock has been blackmailed. Weidner has said that, and various other data points I've encountered in my investigation lead me to strongly believe that. I know others will disagree and say he was fully involved the whole time. However, I think his naivete combined with his being blinded by ego among other factors have led him into compromising situations.
    Although I have been unable to find the picture, I just checked his website and lo and behold: One of his clients is Playboy.

https://www.robertdocbarham.com/

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th June 2023), Kryztian (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (4th June 2023), Reinhard (4th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2023), wondering (8th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #291
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Let me add one more thing. I'm under the impression that his "insiders" are his "handlers." Dozens of things lead me to this conclusion. This occurring after almost obsessive levels of research over the years. It was also a near psychedelic and highly euphoric experience to hear Jay Weidner articulate the same thing (from first hand experience) in the Groovy Bean interviews.

Let me give an example . . . among other things, Wilcock once said that Francis Bacon went on a "preliminary trip to the new world" before Columbus. He was told this by "Jacob." Bacon was born in 1561. Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492. This, among many other things resulted in many angry emails towards him that received no response. Emails designed to help him.

He's now acting like a clown, trying to pay off his IRS debt by making yet even more predictions. While using a deeply disturbing "kinky whip" series of jokes. The guy is losing his mind.

He mentioned a dream is what caused him to put all his money in Stavatti (and thus ruin his marriage). He doesn't seem to realize how easy it is for someone to do a basic ritual to manipulate his dreams.

Naivete, Ego, and insecurities. That's his downfall. Unfortunately, some still haven't "pulled the chute" like I have.
    Last edited by derek; 5th June 2023 at 05:28.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), Kryztian (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th June 2023), Vangelo (6th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #292
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Your theory makes sense, Derek.
    Robert Doc Barham sounds very much like he could be a handler of some sort.
    Quote "At Barham Group, we provide full spectrum, peak performance, and conscious coaching. We guide you through a proven process for sustainable success and mastery in your personal and professional life. Our clients are executives, entertainers, artists, athletes and others who believe in being their best and making the world a better place to live. During your initial confidential consultation you meet with a professional coach in person, by phone or video, and discuss the positive changes you want to experience in your life and business. You receive a comprehensive assessment for the best solutions and a program for reaching your goals. We create a unique program just for you. Fulfillment begins with your first appointment."
    He is also billed as a certified hypnotherapist.

Somehow, this "handling" calls to mind celebrities like Anna Nicole Smith and Brittany Spears and their awful breakdown videos.

*Also - I found "Doc Barham" listed on the Cast credits of Ancient Aliens Here

*edit to add - hmmm - Seems Kerry Cassidy did an interview with Doc Barham back in 2007 Here
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 5th June 2023 at 18:41.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), Ewan (5th June 2023), Kryztian (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023), Szymon (6th June 2023), Vangelo (6th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #293
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Apparently Kerry Cassidy did an interview with both Doc Barham and David Wilcock on June 30th, 2009 but it isn't available right now. Her website lists it as "coming soon". From the little I have listened to Doc Barham, he is WAY more intelligent that David Wilcock (which isn't saying much ) and he chooses his words much more carefully. Nor does Barham sensationalize everything he talks about. I have to wonder why a smart guy like Barham would spend time with Whackadoodle Wilcock.

https://projectcamelotportal.com/201...anscript-list/

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #294
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Your theory makes sense, Derek.
    Robert Doc Barham sounds very much like he could be a handler of some sort.
    Quote "At Barham Group, we provide full spectrum, peak performance, and conscious coaching. We guide you through a proven process for sustainable success and mastery in your personal and professional life. Our clients are executives, entertainers, artists, athletes and others who believe in being their best and making the world a better place to live. During your initial confidential consultation you meet with a professional coach in person, by phone or video, and discuss the positive changes you want to experience in your life and business. You receive a comprehensive assessment for the best solutions and a program for reaching your goals. We create a unique program just for you. Fulfillment begins with your first appointment."
    He is also billed as a certified hypnotherapist.

Somehow, this "handling" calls to mind celebrities like Anna Nicole Smith and Brittany Spears and their awful breakdown videos.

*Also - I found "Doc Barham" listed on the Cast credits of Ancient Aliens Here

*edit to add - hmmm - Seems Kerry Cassidy did an interview with Doc Barham back in 2007 Here

Like I said, this guy was ahead of the curve on alot of fronts. He's definitely someone who would be a sought after "coach" for wealthy celebrities (contrasted with everyone and their dog calling themselves a coach nowadays). He doesn't just recycle the same positive thinking garbage you hear from "Tony Robbins types."

Was recommending Ivermectin (before anyone knew what it was), had connections with NuTesla (which IMO was the most advanced electronic healing device company on the market), had very good (and relatable) QI Gong insights among other things.

That's just the stuff he said for free in interviews.

This is a guy people with influence would pay for.

However, people with access like that make excellent assets. I suspect that's what's happened here.

I can tell you, for example, that the Nutesla pendulum product had a "super energy" (or something to that effect) function. I'm not exaggerating when I say that felt like a low dose of amphetamine. It was purely electronic. To me, and multiple skeptics I showed it to, the effect was the same. The deep sleep function gave me, my girlfriend, and my good friend the deepest sleep of our life, and would change frequencies to enhance REM, deep sleep etc at certain points.

This guy was no slouch. He's a highly paid, highly connected, very effective "coach" who moonlights as an intel asset, in my strong opinion.

And most of all, he barely advertised. It was word of mouth. "If you need to see the prices on the menu you can't afford to eat in the restaurant."

He called himself "Coach Hollywood" for God sake.
    Last edited by derek; 8th June 2023 at 00:57.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

7alon (9th June 2023), Bill Ryan (8th June 2023), Kryztian (8th June 2023), Parsi-X (11th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #295
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just in case there were any doubters.

Cost like $400. Worked. Company is now defunct. This is a psychotronic device. Let me repeat, this is/was a consumer psychotronic device. Learned about it from one off hand comment from Doc Barham during the Camelot "airport interview."

They didn't advertise.

Most "coaches" don't recommend psychotronics for their clients. This guy is well connected.

The website that sold it is completely defunct and no longer offers products. Here it is: https://nutesla.com/

Last edited by derek; 8th June 2023 at 01:45.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

7alon (9th June 2023), Bill Ryan (8th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #296
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Apparently Kerry Cassidy did an interview with both Doc Barham and David Wilcock on June 30th, 2009 but it isn't available right now. Her website lists it as "coming soon". From the little I have listened to Doc Barham, he is WAY more intelligent that David Wilcock (which isn't saying much ) and he chooses his words much more carefully. Nor does Barham sensationalize everything he talks about. I have to wonder why a smart guy like Barham would spend time with Whackadoodle Wilcock.

Get ready for this folks Doc Barham (for some reason) decided to leave Hollywood and relocate to the complete opposite side of the country. This little place in the middle of nowhere, that nobody has ever heard of, called "Blacksburg, Virginia."

Isn't that interesting

The town of Blacksburg's top employers are defense contractors per Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks...rginia#Economy

His Blacksburg location can be confirmed via his website https://www.robertdocbarham.com/
    Last edited by derek; 8th June 2023 at 17:24.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

7alon (9th June 2023), Bill Ryan (8th June 2023), Kryztian (8th June 2023), mountain_jim (8th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #297
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm going to let Avalon take the investigation from here. I provided a data point that needed to be acknowledged. Beyond that, I don't care enough about Wilcock to continue to obsess over him like I wasted almost 15 years of my life doing.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to derek For This Post:

7alon (9th June 2023), Bill Ryan (8th June 2023), Kryztian (9th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #298
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

I'm going to let Avalon take the investigation from here. I provided a data point that needed to be acknowledged. Beyond that, I don't care enough about Wilcock to continue to obsess over him like I wasted almost 15 years of my life doing.
    Derek, Avalon members have been investigating David Wilcock for many years (there are dozens of threads featuring his name in the title), and also Pete Peterson. You may not have seen this fairly major thread:
    Doc Barham I hardly got to know, and the one time I met him (when Kerry and I interviewed Peterson with Wilcock) he was extremely quiet and stayed in the background almost the whole time.

The fact that Barham strongly recommended to Wilcock that he should meet with Pete Peterson (after which Wilcock suggested we all travel to meet Peterson together) says something, for sure, given that it later became clear that Peterson was a fraud.

Wilcock always refused to acknowledge that, despite a mountain of hard, damning evidence that emerged later. (Do see the Peterson thread linked above.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th June 2023 at 21:31.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (10th June 2023), derek (10th June 2023), happyuk (9th June 2023), Miller (8th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th June 2023), Yoda (8th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #299
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

Get ready for this folks Doc Barham (for some reason) decided to leave Hollywood and relocate to the complete opposite side of the country. This little place in the middle of nowhere, that nobody has ever heard of, called "Blacksburg, Virginia."

Isn't that interesting

The town of Blacksburg's top employers are defense contractors per Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks...rginia#Economy

His Blacksburg location can be confirmed via his website https://www.robertdocbarham.com/
    Note that on Doc Barham's website, he mentions a much earlier residency in Blacksburg, Virginia like this: "In college, he made his start as a stand up comedian by producing an open mic stand up comedy show in Blacksburg, Virginia while majoring in Theatre Arts at Virginia Tech University’s School Of Performing Arts. "

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

7alon (9th June 2023), Bill Ryan (8th June 2023), Kryztian (9th June 2023), Tigger (9th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #300
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

This is extremely interesting, thank you Derek and Arcturian. There is something much deeper going on here. It is easy to call somebody a fraud. I remember when certain people were disappointed to find out Phil Schneider was put in a crazy house by the FBI.. you guys do realise the FBI is extremely corrupt and filled with Satanists right? Look into The Finders.

I have been mentored in behavioural science and I see nothing crazy about Phil's presentations or personality. I am appalled that people think he would enjoy cutting his own fingers off, what a judgement. My point being, is I am still not convinced Pete Peterson was just a charlatan, I have been around people like him, and at that level of intelligence you would certainly be recruited as a child to be put into a program. I know somebody who really was recruited along with other genius children, and NEVER went on a show or anything. As a matter of fact this individual saved my life with medical knowledge I was not aware of. His name is Victor Hugo.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2023), Kryztian (9th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast