United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock – proof of a con-artist extraordinaire

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    So we are in Space.. Don't you worry about that. C. Goode may never have been there, and Emery Smith? Well he too may not have passed your "Sniff test", but rest assured, the guys in blue? Are patrolling.
    Yes, for sure. Many years ago, Dr Bill Deagle — who really is well-connected — stated that he'd been told by a 5-star General that "we control every inch of space between here and Mars". I readily believed that.
    If this is true - "we control every inch of space between here and Mars" then this suggests they know the details of each non-human made "nuts and bolts" physical type "UFO" and be there any that appear within this perimeter, they are allowed to appear.

If true, this makes this "slow roll" disclosure appear an even more terrible joke on us outsiders. In context of the rise of another UFO religion (Corey/Wilcock/Richards) its very hard not to make odds high, that psy-op is minimally sanctioned and possibly assisted including necessary funding.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Hervé (24th November 2019), mountain_jim (25th November 2019), Reinhard (26th November 2019), Tam (27th November 2019), Tintin (25th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Here's the full video. But I'm sure it'll be taken down soon!
    Oh, the (now inaccessible) YT video "Kosmiline Saladus" that Bill posted earlier is a much higher quality version of "The Cosmic Secret" than the one I downloaded ... and it is here (for the next seven days) ... if "you" feel like being sold (whoops I mean told hehe) a "good story" eh ?

Is "ascension" possible when one is motivated by Profit ?
    For the life of me... I cannot understand how anyone would fall for any of this "video." This is truly mind boggling.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), East Sun (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), meeradas (25th November 2019), mountain_jim (25th November 2019), Reinhard (26th November 2019), Satori (24th November 2019), Tam (27th November 2019), Tintin (25th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

I'm copied on an extensive ongoing email exchange with Jay Weidner, Paul LaViolette, and Stina Bo Bina (Stinamaria on Avalon). I have permission to post some of it here, which I'll do, with a little care, when it's all tidied up a little. Paul LaViolette is rightly extremely angry. More to follow.
    Here's Dr Paul LaViolette's review — a good man of the highest quality in every way.

~~~

In viewing this video, I have had to hold my stomach in places, it presents so much BS.

It is as if the producers put science and fantasy in a blender and then pour it out in this video as if it was fact.

For one thing I can comment on is Antarctica. The Antarctic ice core climate record has been charted back 400,000 years and there is no evidence of any global pole shift having occurred during that time. Certainly none occurred 11,600 years ago as Flem-Ath would have us believe.

Flem-Ath is introduced as an ice core researcher. That is baloney. One of my areas is ice core research and he was never anything close to that. He was originally a science fiction writer. As I understand it, his Atlantis-Antarctica theory was originally written as a science fiction story. Then at some point along the way he started believing it as being reality.

I met him at a Velikovsky conference in 1998 where he tried to put forward this theory that the Earth’s pole had moved 30°. We had an email exchange before the conference in which I showed him Antarctic ice core climatic profile evidence disproving his theory. When I reminded him of it in a chance encounter in a hall, he became like a furious animal and then complained at the speaker meeting at the end of the conference that I was bullying him.

I am a bit disappointed in Michael Salla. I had considered him a legitimate exopolitics researcher and he is a great writer. But it seems he is buying too much into this Goode-Wilcocks fantasy. He seems to me a bit too trusting. I am now convinced that Goode is a disinformation agent perhaps unknowingly, and Wilcock too.

All this baloney about decaying corpses in underground caverns that Wilcock talks about, etc. and it goes on. What I wonder is who is behind all this orchestrating the disinfo campaign and what do they hope to accomplish by it. It would be a simple thing for either of them to check the validity of the claims they are making, or at least talk to people to check out their story.

But I get the impression it is just a one way information dump to the public. Unfortunately, they are muddying the waters for people doing serious scientific investigation in areas they touch on in climatology and astronomy to name a few areas.

Also the part about wormhole transport between stars sounds like complete BS to me. I know I am not mainstream in my thinking, but there are a lot of other physicists out there who would agree with me that general relativity is completely incorrect. If you discount general relativity, then there is no warping of space, no black holes, and no worm holes. The subquantum kinetics ether physics paradigm offers a better way to view things in my opinion.

Jason Rice talks about the use of portals to jump to distant locations. But in my opinion these are not worm holes. These are closer to the idea of teleportation portals, or similar to what is portrayed in the Stargate scifi series. For G-W to be portraying this idea as fact indicates further to me that they may be part of a disinformation campaign, perhaps controlled by black hats.

Wilcock is not the only one in the video pushing the idea of a polar spin axis realignment. For example, Salla afterward in the video makes the claim that ice core samples indicate the occurrence of a 40° pole shift. Actually ice core samples indicate exactly the opposite.

I say this as an ice core researcher with 40 years of experience in the field. Note that Salla cites no published papers or no evidence to support his claim. The reason is that there is no evidence. By making this claim, he grossly misleads people who know nothing about ice core research or what the ice record really shows.

Also Wilcock talks about ETs crash landing on the Earth 55,000 years ago in Antarctica when Antarctica according to him was without ice (at least in that area) do to a different pole orientation. Nothing could be further from the truth. All of Antarctica was covered with ice at that time. I have explained the Piri Reis map in my book Earth Under Fire.

There was an interglacial about 130,000 - 140,000 years ago or so when the Earth’s temperature was about a degree warmer than it is today. Obviously the Antarctic coast line would have been ice free at that time and ancient civilizations at that time could have charted its coastline. You don’t need to assume crazy ideas of pole shift to account for that as pole-shifters do.

Sam Osmanavich was a refreshing break from the other BS that Wilcock was putting out in the video. Too bad he got trapped into being filmed for their video. Sam is a serious researcher. I know him personally having been twice to visit the Bosnian pyramid. One thing that G&W don’t mention in the video is that the Bosnian pyramid of the Sun is oriented toward cardinal north to within 12 seconds of arc (according to Osmanovich).

This is compared to the Giza pyramid which is oriented to cardinal north to within 6 minutes of arc. Yet the Pyramid of the Sun has been dated to be at least 34,000 years old. So this is proof that the Earth’s north pole has not changed its orientation for at least 34,000 years.

Now in one part of the video Wilcock is talking about pyramids all over the world 12,500 years ago being aligned with the constellation of Draco. Of course Draco covers a fairly large part of the Sky. So am not sure why it is even worth mentioning. Where is the evidence of this alignment with Draco 12,500 years ago as Wilcock claims. Would it be too much trouble for the producers to show us the data? One is thus led to suspect that there is no such data.

But isn’t Alpha Draconis the place where the Draconian ET reptiilians are claimed to have originated from? No connection to this is made in the video. But suspicions begin to run wild whether Wilcock has been telepathically mind washed by the Dracos. In fact, Wilcock admits at 54 minutes through the video of having been taken from his sleep and experienced ETs injecting viruses into his bloodstream to alter his genetics and to program him. He speaks of having received training on board ET spacecraft presumably having landed near his back yard.

Was he being programmed with the nonsense we see him so confidently spewing out in this video. It makes us wonder whether he might be an ET robot after all! Sorry, David, if you are reading this, but these are ideas which go through our heads when we hear you say this. Moreover were these benevolent ET’s? Or black hat ET’s like Dracos? When one is in a sleep like trance state, it may be difficult to tell who is good and who is bad.

I see Wilcock as a bigger problem in the video than Goode. At 1h 39m in the video he pushes the “25,000 year cycle” as the cycle of catastrophism in the Galaxy. This exceedingly simplifies the truth. Fourier analysis of ice core data indicates that superwave cosmic ray peaks not only arrive at 25,000 year intervals, but also at 12,500 years and 5800 year intervals.

I have discussed this in my book Earth Under Fire and in internet postings. These cycles are approximate with ± a thousand years or so tacked on afterward. Superwaves do not arrive in precise clock-like fashion as Wilcock implies.

Moreover he links the end of this cycle with a solar flash catastrophic event. He makes no link of this solar phenomenon to the superwave phenomenon. In fact, there is no evidence that i know of to indicate that the Sun by itself in its current quiescent state would suddenly produce a catastrophic flash.

We have not hadt any super solar events for at least 11,500 years during the current interglacial. For such extreme action, the Sun has to be acted on by something external to itself, such as a superwave, cosmic dust infall, or major impact onto the Sun.

The scenario I presented in my dissertation has the arriving superwave pushing outlying cosmic dust into the Solar System and aggravating the Sun to a T Tauri flaring condition, a transition which can take months. The other scenario, which I named the dragon mode effect, occurred to me in 2014 after my visit to the clairvoyant Bishop Avondios in Milan, Italy. I posted about it here: https://etheric.com/future-reading-padre-avondios

This solar outburst would occur within days of the superwave arrival. The highest energy cosmic rays (and also highest velocity) would begin arriving within the first three days of the initial superwave arrival. Their energies would be too high to be deflected by the heliopause sheath, and so they would stream straight into the solar system. When the reach the Sun, they would blow its coronal atmosphere away from its surface forming a comet-like tail.

If this happens when the Earth is downstream in its orbit e.g., in December when the Sun is aligned with the Galactic center), the result would be catastrophic, similar to or worse than a super solar proton event. Wilcock does not mention this scenario in the superwave context which would make the whole thing quite believable. So the listener is presented with a rather unbelievable scenario that he must accept as fact, leaving independent thinkers to have doubts. This is really a pity.

Regarding what Goode says about the superwave, I would not say that the video itself fails to give me credit for superwave phenomenon. For Salla saves the situation. It is Corey that does not mention me in connection with the superwave concept when he begins relating his superluminal spaceship story and the SSP discovery of superwaves.

But the video places an interview of Michael Salla who ameliorates the situation since Salla gives me credit for the origination of the idea. The video, though, would have been better structured if it had placed Salla’s piece first crediting me with the idea and when I publicized it and then followed it with Corey’s piece about the SSP discovery. This would establish to correct sequence of events.

If Corey’s story is true, it is fairly obvious, like two plus two equals four, that the SSP learned of the phenomenon from my writings on superwaves and wanted to check out whether my theory was correct. In the following website posting, I give the timeline of my public communication of the superwave idea and the subsequent 1987 date when the SSP is claimed to have made their interstellar investigation: https://etheric.com/corey-goode-and-other-disinformation-agents-create-confusion-about-the-coming-superwave.

We have the publication of my dissertation on superwaves in 1983, the founding of the Starburst Foundation (501(c)(3) nonprofit) in 1984 whose main purpose was the investigation of Galactic superwaves, my public lecture on the phenomenon in 1985, my publication of refereed journal papers relating to superwaves in 1985 and 1987, and my request in 1986 to the Soviet embassy for samples from their Vostok, Antarctic ice core to test the superwave theory, which shortly afterward resulted in an FBI patrol car being parked outside my Portland, Oregon residence to check me out. All this occurred before the date of the claimed interstellar flight.

Another misgiving with Goode, is that in referring to the superwave phenomenon in the video, he misrepresents it saying that scientists in the SSP describe the superwave as being “a giant dust cloud, but with different energetic variables”. In fact, it is a volley of cosmic rays and EM radiation released from the Galactic center and propagating radially throughout the Galaxy, accompanied by a scalar longitudinal gravity potential wave.

He has no excuse for misrepresenting the idea because I tutored him about it back in April 2019 seven months before his video was released. Salla makes a good summary of the pulsar message discovery, but to correct what he says, it is not all pulsars that are involved in this message. Just a group of very very unique ones. I propose that the majority of the pulsar beacons were put in place as a Galactic GPS system for interstellar spacecraft navigation. It is also likely that these pulsed beams are also used for superluminal communication.

Regarding Goode's discussion of the emotional/consciousness phenomenon which space travelers encountered in passing through the leading edge of the superwave, he gives no explanation for this. However. I discuss a similar thing in a posting I had made in 2014 where an explanation is given: https://etheric.com/will-superwave-arrive-2017.

I suggest there that the elevated gravity potential carried by a superwave could produce psychological effects. Since superwaves are mainly composed of cosmic ray electrons, most of its protons being stripped away during its outward galactic journey, and since electrons are antigravitic (according to the subquantum kinetics ether theory, a prediction verified by T T Brown’s Biefeld-Brown effect), there should be a huge rise in the ambient gravity potential bathing our solar system.

This is something that we have not experienced during our current Galactic quiescent interval. Also something I do not state there, it is also possible that the forward blowing etheric wind could cause a temporary time dilation effect for the first several days during passage of the superwave event horizon. See posting at: https://etheric.com/slowing-time-flow.

The last third of the video discusses the Ascension, narrated mainly Wilcock. So the video takes a religious bend toward the end. Many things he relates many would agree with, such as Christianity presenting a male dominant theology, and other points he makes. However, his biblical interpretation and Ascension discussion is presented in a “well folks this is the way it is” fashion. I think this would likely turn off many people who have their own ideas on this topic. He would have been better served presenting it as "well this is how I see all this”. Or so and so suggests such. Then people might not be put off as much.

Paul LaViolette
    24 November, 2019
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th November 2019 at 07:40.

6. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th November 2019), Baby Steps (25th November 2019), Billy (26th November 2019), BMJ (25th November 2019), Brodie75 (5th July 2021), Cara (25th November 2019), Chester (26th November 2019), Deneon (25th November 2019), East Sun (27th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Gracy (25th November 2019), HaveBlue (27th November 2019), Hervé (25th November 2019), Jayke (25th November 2019), Kryztian (2nd December 2019), magicmanx (25th November 2019), meeradas (25th November 2019), Mike (25th November 2019), mountain_jim (25th November 2019), Philippe (25th November 2019), Reinhard (26th November 2019), RunningDeer (25th November 2019), Satori (25th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th November 2019), sunwings (27th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (26th November 2019), Tintin (25th November 2019), Ultima Thule (30th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Much as i liked listening to David a decade or so ago, this "super salad" is unbearable gibberish to me, now.
    Had to force-stop it, and had not even reached halftime. Ugh. Highly unsympathetic.
    Pure "STS".
    Last edited by meeradas; 25th November 2019 at 15:08.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), Billy (26th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), greybeard (25th November 2019), Hervé (25th November 2019), Islander12 (25th November 2019), Kryztian (2nd December 2019), Reinhard (26th November 2019), RunningDeer (26th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th November 2019), Tintin (25th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Same old formula which can't help but produce its results:
    Problem ---> Reaction ---> Solution!
    or, in different terms:
    Doom & Gloom ---> Panic/Desperation ---> Join in the fight!
    Here is one example as applied to the "Global Warming" cult:
    Why climate alarmism continues unabated

by Robert November 24, 2019

“It’s cultic.”
    – Prof Eileen Barker

Jack Spinner
    Here’s the answer as to why climate alarmism continues unabated, regardless of all the evidence proving beyond any doubt that it is a carefully concocted hoax: https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-50435014

Pertinent quote:
    “Prof Eileen Barker of the London School of Economics, who has spent years studying groups like the Moonies and Scientologists, says there are similarities between OneCoin and messianic millennium cults, where people believe they are part of something big that is going to change the world – and no matter what the evidence, once they’ve signed up, it’s very hard for them to admit they are wrong.

When prophecy fails they believe more strongly,” she says.

“Particularly if you have invested something, not only money, but belief, reputation, intelligence.

"You think, ‘Wait a bit longer.’

”Money might push people to invest in the first place, but the sense of belonging, of doing something, of achieving something, is why they stay," Barker says.

“And in that sense it’s cultic.”
    So, you can debate the proper science to debunk the alarmists ad infinitum, but you have no real chance to stop their zealous belief in their version of the end-of-the-world hoax. It’s a psychological war that level-headed scientists stand little chance of winning.
    There, one has them all described!

It's the basic, fundamental mechanism which keeps political exchanges all polarized and entrenched... whether it's the blue chicken, Q, satanists, new age, etc...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th November 2019), Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), Billy (26th November 2019), BMJ (1st December 2019), Chester (26th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Islander12 (25th November 2019), Jayke (25th November 2019), meeradas (25th November 2019), Reinhard (26th November 2019), RunningDeer (26th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th November 2019), Tintin (25th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #86
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,641 times in 20,812 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	EKLj7OWU0AAdC8C.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	315.1 KB
ID:	41909

Seems like totally over the top guru & "hero" type promotion to me (as if we watching a new "Star Wars" Jedi "Masters" Episode poster) ... even though PARTS of his research & work I truly appreciate and is well presented.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th November 2019 at 19:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th November 2019), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), BMJ (1st December 2019), Chester (28th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), meeradas (26th November 2019), Reinhard (26th November 2019), RunningDeer (26th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), sunflower (25th November 2019), Tintin (26th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Oh, the (now inaccessible) YT video "Kosmiline Saladus" that Bill posted earlier is a much higher quality version of "The Cosmic Secret" than the one I downloaded ... and it is here (for the next seven days) ... if "you" feel like being sold (whoops I mean told hehe) a "good story" eh ?
    I'm downloading it, but I'm getting mixed messages here. Is it worth watching or not?
    Last edited by Cara; 26th November 2019 at 03:56. Reason: Fixed quote tags

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), BMJ (1st December 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Tintin (26th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Attachment 41909

Seems like totally over the top guru & "hero" type promotion to me (as if we watching a new "Star Wars" Jedi "Masters" Episode poster) ... even though PARTS of his research & work I truly appreciate and is well presented.

yep. and the featured star of the thing appears to be david wilcock's forehead.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th November 2019), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), BMJ (1st December 2019), Chester (28th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2019), Franny (26th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), RunningDeer (26th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2019), Tintin (26th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I'm 37min into this and I can't finish it, it's too painful. I'll watch more later. It's really just for people who are 'sold' before they even watch it.

Also the Antarctica theory reminds me of Aliens vs Predator:
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th November 2019), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), BMJ (1st December 2019), Chester (28th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), meeradas (26th November 2019), Mike (26th November 2019), Reinhard (26th November 2019), RunningDeer (26th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2019), Tintin (26th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Is it worth watching or not?
    It's not worth watching for any of the content. There are fragments of good interesting info in there, some wild generalized speculation, some things that are just plain 100% wrong, and many claims, stated as fact, based on NOTHING but Corey's own stuff.

Take all that together, and it's disinformation by any definition. (Some teasing truth, but 80% distortion or invention.)

Dr Paul LaViolette's long critique (see post #83 above) is well worth reading, and is very detailed. (And accurate!)

But the main reason for anyone watching it who's not a Wilcock-Goode cult follower is to take a look at the last quarter (approx), where the whole thing swings into a full-blown religious event. That's the interesting thing here, for anyone who cares about the UFO/SSP research community and the dangerous influences seeking to drive it off-track.

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th November 2019), BMJ (1st December 2019), Chester (28th November 2019), East Sun (27th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2019), Frank V (26th November 2019), Franny (26th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Hervé (26th November 2019), Islander12 (26th November 2019), meeradas (27th November 2019), Mike (26th November 2019), mountain_jim (26th November 2019), raregem (26th November 2019), Reinhard (26th November 2019), Retief (26th November 2019), RunningDeer (26th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), Strat (26th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (26th November 2019), Tintin (26th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Is it worth watching or not?
    It's not worth watching for any of the content. There are fragments of good interesting info in there, some wild generalized speculation, some things that are just plain 100% wrong, and many claims, stated as fact, based on NOTHING but Corey's own stuff.

Take all that together, and it's disinformation by any definition. (Some teasing truth, but 80% distortion or invention.)

Dr Paul LaViolette's long critique (see post #83 above) is well worth reading, and is very detailed. (And accurate!)

But the main reason for anyone watching it who's not a Wilcock-Goode cult follower is to take a look at the last quarter (approx), where the whole thing swings into a full-blown religious event. That's the interesting thing here, for anyone who cares about the UFO/SSP research community and the dangerous influences seeking to drive it off-track.
    I didn't see anything for LaViolette to be upset about, unless it's for being put on the show without permission. I was a bit surprised to hear Wilcock repeatedly change the precession of the equinox from 26k to 25k years -- I guess he's trying to line it up better with something else in his mythology. Or maybe it's one of those intentional Illuminati "tells," such as the 9/11 planes being the wrong color... It's certainly not "must watch TV." It seemed like an attempt to update the New Age religion to include a "To the Stars" slant. "And that, Messrs Delonge, Goode & Wilcock, is your mission, should you choose to accept it."
    Last edited by TomKat; 26th November 2019 at 15:50.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), BMJ (1st December 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

A must-see. Stina at her very best. Trust me.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th November 2019), BMJ (1st December 2019), Chester (28th November 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Hervé (27th November 2019), Islander12 (1st December 2019), Kryztian (29th November 2019), meeradas (27th November 2019), mountain_jim (27th November 2019), Retief (1st December 2019), Rosco1 (1st December 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), Stinamaria (27th November 2019), sunflower (28th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

David Wilcock's attorney just sent a cease and desist letter to Stina for this video exposing his 501(c)(3) religious organization. He also had his attorney send it to her husband, maybe in an attempt to tattle on her.

Apparently, Stina was called a cyberstalker and named as a co-conspirator of C.W. Chanter and Jay Weidner in the C&D. It also claims that she's causing David emotional distress.

Since she posted the screenshot, the lawyer has been harassing her by sending her a threatening email every time she tweets about this, which could itself be considered cyberstalking.

Last edited by Andrew_K; 29th November 2019 at 23:31.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2019), BMJ (1st December 2019), Chester (30th November 2019), Franny (30th November 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Hervé (30th November 2019), Islander12 (1st December 2019), Kryztian (2nd December 2019), Mike (30th November 2019), Retief (1st December 2019), Rosco1 (1st December 2019), RunningDeer (1st December 2019), Stinamaria (30th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

is there a difference between a religion and a "religious organization"? just curious.

the obvious question that springs to mind is: why would Wilcock be upset if his religious organization was made public? it's public information, no? in one of Stina's latest videos, she showed where Wilcock made a brief announcement himself about the "religious organization". the answer seems clear: she exposed the true reason behind it - tax sheltering(and perhaps as a means of hiding the money he stole from pete peterson's go fund me)

but still, if he were sincere, shouldn't he be proud of it? why is he trying to hide it? why is this causing him emotional distress?

the answers are obvious, but lets just put those questions out there anyway, shall we?

he clearly tried to sneak the announcement out there, hoping no one would notice.... like one of those rapid fire warnings at the end of drug commercials that are legally required to make folks aware of potential undesirable side effects. the so called illuminatti use such tactics - putting warnings out there, but in highly obfuscated or mysterious form, so that they can later say, "..well, they can't say i didn't tell 'em.."

the legalese reads to me like, "you're causing me distress by exposing my scam, please stop"

he really should have done what he always does in these situations and remained quiet. his actions only reinforce the idea that he's a slimy, disingenuous piece of sh!t
    Last edited by Mike; 30th November 2019 at 00:52.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th November 2019), Bill Ryan (30th November 2019), Chester (30th November 2019), Franny (30th November 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Hym (30th November 2019), Kryztian (2nd December 2019), mountain_jim (30th November 2019), Pam (30th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Start your church in 5 easy steps

Quote Everything needed to start a church Incorp, Bylaws, 501c3 - call now! Start Seeing Your Vision Come To Pass. Easy. Proven. Affordable. Call StartCHURCH Today! StartRIGHT StayRIGHT. Find an event near you. Get started in 30 days. Services: Incorporation, Tax ID, Bylaws.
    Why would I want to do that? Because I can save people, of course! Well, ummmm... maybe its for the special side benefits?

Uh, what can those be?

501(c)(3) organization

All the revenue your business... oooops, I mean "church" brings in pays no profit tax.

Quote A 501(c)(3) organization is a corporation, trust, unincorporated association, or other type of organization exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of Title 26 of the United States Code. It is one of the 29 types of 501(c) nonprofit organizations in the US.
    OK, cool... but I ain't plannin' on making any "profits" 'cause that might cause the evil IRS to look at my tax status and revoke the darn thing.

That's right and thus you pay yourself some really nice salary where the "church" pays your 50% employment tax like any regular employer would do instead of you having to pay that on what otherwise would be "self-employment income" derived from all your speaking and appearance fees you are now funneling to your company... er, I mean "church." But wait! There's lot's more...

You'll experience an increase in donations because you can make sure your donors know, they can write off their donations now!!! Pump that info and watch the donations skyrocket. Especially when you make 'em think they are really donating to "God's work" haha.

Wow, this is getting better and better every second!

Ohhh, but there's more still.

Really?

Yes indeedy... you know all those... uhummm, "visionary plant" items you and your friends are marketing on the side? The ones you make so much cash on you can't spend it all and you don't wanna keep jamming safety deposit boxes full... and those safes you put in aren't really all that safe because some of the "customers," I mean parishioners, are the type they might just stage some pretty dangerous robberies and who knows, you not only risk losing your cash but your life in the process???

Well, you don't need to worry about any of that now! You just deposit the cash into the "church" bank account labeling 'em donations! Problem solved!

And even more... you can pay all sorts of salaries to your wife, your loved ones "in on it" and don't stop there. Have some of your co-conspirators, ooops, I mean "critical service providers" send you padded or completely made up "invoices" where you can make sure to grease the right palms while making sure you stay below that magic line where a nosy IRS guy says your are profiting!... and then threatening to take away your "tax exempt status" and worse, perhaps look even deeper into your wide ranging "church activities."

Gosh, Wilber... I think we needs to make a church and do it today!

Indeed
    Last edited by Chester; 1st December 2019 at 04:45.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th November 2019), Bill Ryan (30th November 2019), Franny (30th November 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Mike (30th November 2019), mountain_jim (30th November 2019), Pam (1st December 2019), Soda (1st December 2019)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    is there a difference between a religion and a "religious organization"? just curious.
    Basically, a religious organization is one dedicated to advancing a religion. But we don't know what religion David's foundation is advancing.

He certainly pushes the Law of One, but he treats it as an academic text, not as a religious one. He panders to Christians when it's convenient for him, but he can't be a Christian if he doesn't believe that only through Jesus can you be saved.

Since he believes the Law of One, that must be his religion, so he must be advancing it as a religion. Otherwise, he's committing tax fraud.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 30th November 2019 at 04:45.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2019), Chester (1st December 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Hervé (30th November 2019), Mike (30th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), Strat (30th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Ah, in response to the "why" of the "501c3" I searched for what DW actually said on his Blog about it and perhaps the "answer" is already staring "us" all in-the-face eh ?

From : MOMENT OF TRUTH: Q Anon Discloses Secret Space Program (Oct 2018)

Click image for larger version

Name:	501c3 Ascension Academy.png
Views:	149
Size:	277.1 KB
ID:	41946

The salient quotes I feel are :
    1. Be on the lookout for the launch of Ascension Academy [1]. I had hoped to do this earlier, but have had many very serious issues to contend with first.
    2. I am also happy to report that we have now set up our own 501c3 foundation, so any donations you may send to keep us going are now completely tax-free:

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

[1] Is it too much of a stretch to ask : Does DW now consider him-self to have already Ascended ? Is he thus an Ascended Master ? I suppose it'll all come out in the wash (so-to-say) if and when he really does "go live" with the aforementioned school-of-enlightenment eh ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 30th November 2019 at 11:05. Reason: Added [1]

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th November 2019), Bill Ryan (30th November 2019), Chester (1st December 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Hervé (30th November 2019), mountain_jim (30th November 2019), Soda (1st December 2019), sunflower (30th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Ah, some days some really funny sh!t just makes ya day. This is sooooo worth a watch if your looking for a good belly laugh.

[No offense to the victims of the tragic fire devastation]

Oh and half way through @12:30 Wilcock says he doesn’t tell the truth, only disinfo, to protect his insiders . . . whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st December 2019), Bill Ryan (1st December 2019), Chester (1st December 2019), Clear Light (1st December 2019), Hervé (1st December 2019), Matthew (7th April 2020), meeradas (3rd December 2019), RunningDeer (1st December 2019), Soda (1st December 2019)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I had way too much fun watching the video posted above (twice) that I had to watch another one . . . oh my, not disappointing. Still laughing

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st December 2019), Bill Ryan (1st December 2019), Clear Light (1st December 2019), Hervé (1st December 2019), RunningDeer (1st December 2019), Soda (1st December 2019)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Ah, now, as it is commented on in the Armoured Skeptic video above that is critiquing DW's appearance on the Edge Of Wonder video California WILDFIRE: David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH, Exclusive Interview [Part 1/3] ... is his "scratching his nose" symptomatic, I contend, of the classic unconscious "tell tale" sign that one is quite likely "lying" eh ?

Here's the actual footage I'm referring to :

Last edited by Clear Light; 1st December 2019 at 14:35. Reason: Tweaking It

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st December 2019), Bill Ryan (1st December 2019), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Hervé (1st December 2019), Holly Lindin (24th April 2020), Islander12 (1st December 2019), meeradas (3rd December 2019), Soda (1st December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast