Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,732 times in 5,426 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    New podcaster discussed here:

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    This is BIG. Someone from within Emery's inner circle is coming forward to expose him in a series of videos. I haven't watched everything yet, but his story is very detailed and consistent with what we know, and I have no reason to doubt his bonafides.

Here's the full series so far:

He has this comment pinned under each video:

Dropbox Public Link - Emery Smith Evidence - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gpn3mdm8d...hpkTlFeXa?dl=0

Follow the link to see his evidence. You can see him with Emery in the video titled "Emery Smith 001". It sounds like it was after an argument.

It goes without saying, but it would be great if someone could back these videos up.
    I've downloaded (again? - need to double-check that) these Smith documents, and thanks for the link

Just to let you know that, as you can see, all these videos have been scrubbed by YouTube.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), Gemma13 (22nd May 2021), Islander12 (11th April 2021), justntime2learn (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (11th April 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021), RunningDeer (11th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,442 times in 3,427 posts

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2021), Brigantia (21st May 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), Gemma13 (22nd May 2021), Islander12 (22nd May 2021), justntime2learn (21st May 2021), Merkaba360 (21st May 2021), Mike (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (21st May 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021), Ratszinger (29th June 2021), Reinhard (21st May 2021), RunningDeer (21st May 2021), Wind (21st May 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote WHEREFORE, Montalbano respectfully requests the Clerk of the Court Enter Default against Mr. David Wilcock and the WILCOCK FOUNDATION for the aforementioned facts and reasons and failure to appear and defend pursuant FRCP 55(a), FRCP 12(a)(1)(B),and FRCP 4(d),(e), and (h); and Enter Clerk’s Default Judgment in favor of Ms. Alyssa Chrystie Montalbano for the ‘sum certain’ damages (total$199,494.73) pursuant FRCP 55(b)(1) and FRCP 4(d)(2).

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st June 2021), Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Did You See Them (21st June 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), Islander12 (21st June 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Cross Posting because DAVID WILCOCK KNOWS!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T9Qbf6YD_A

They meet. No heavy protection security. Got meds that he wouldn't let Kim see. But they were apparently having a good time together trying to make their baby daughter.

- @10:00 There was a woman on Emery's team that lives with him that Kim suspected was another girlfriend. Emery said she does security for him and is a nurse. Turns out to be Emery's girlfriend.

@12:30 Kim loses it after the other girlfriend posts a heap of photos with Emery. Emery is on meds so calmly dismisses by saying "that's funny, don't know why she is doing that, she must be crazy, I will have to fire her". Emery gets a friend (Jason?) to back up his story so Kim doesn't leave him.

More lies: Kim can't come to Emery's house because he has ET's living in his back yard. He doesn't drink because he's spiritual and healthy.

@23:00 Emery told Kim there are always two sides to every story when she called him out on: his ex-girlfriend Olivia MacKenzie and her father John; all the bad raps on reddit forums; and all the articles proving Emery was not genuinely in need of money because he was on benders scamming money from fans. Emery always told Kim a better story.

@26:30 (Still in denial) Kim gives Emery the benefit of the doubt because he said he would answer all her questions.

Kim recorded it. (Good girl!) See below.

@33:00 Kim and the other girlfriend finally talk and Emery is busted.

@35:00 The other girlfriend says:

There is no team it's just her, Emery, and Manager Torey? who covers for Emery because he is her client;
    She owns house so Emery can't kick her out;
    No ET's in back yard lol;
    No security team;
    Emery never on missions;
    Cut on head and hospital visits are from drunken injuries;
    He went to rehab for 2 days only, (because he is an alcoholic also on heavy drugs), so she posted photo's so (Kim) could find her as she suspected he left rehab to be with someone else;
    She showed Kim love texts Emery was sending her when visiting Kim;
    Laughed hysterically about Emery claiming to work for Trump and the U.N.

Kim now recognizes that Emery is a narcissistic, sociopathic, pathological liar who is severely afflicted with alcohol and drug dependency. She still has compassion and wishes him no harm.

Emery’s alcohol and drug usage was always evident over the years as reported on at Project Avalon, e.g.:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1376271

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1374374

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1234735

As much as this expose is "days of our lives" stuff I want to sincerely thank Kim for being so candid for several reasons:

. Emery is a con and masterful storyteller who cannot be trusted on anything.

. When Emery's "future girlfriends" search for information they will have this valuable video footage of Emery that proves he is full of deception and lies.

. Kim's expose is a helpful case study for anyone dealing with "charming" pathological liars.

. DAVID WILCOCK KNOWS what Emery is and yet he chose to exploit Emery, as much as Emery exploited him, to fool their audiences into believing their outrageous stories and fantasies.

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DONATED MONEY TO EMERY - BELIEVING HE WAS IN DANGER FROM THE CABAL TRYING TO KILL HIM (AND DAVID WILCOCK) - ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK! He will most likely be broke but you might feel better.

AND TELL EVERYONE THAT EMERY'S GO FUND ME CAMPAIGNS AND PLEAS FOR DONATIONS ARE BASED ON FRAUD!

The 36-minute interview with Emery is included at the end of the video starting @51:30.

I won't provide notes as too long but also because it is hard to stomach listening to this uncaring #$%# lie and gaslight through his teeth about all the people he damages.

Except for:

@1:04:00 Emery says don't threaten him because he is the most dangerous person on the planet!

@1:27:45 Emery threatens the other girlfriend and her family (again) saying she will be fu@$ed, just ask the MacKenzie family (Olivia) about what happened to them.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th June 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), JRS (26th June 2021), Kryztian (28th June 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), Nasu (26th June 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

PROOF DAVID WILCOCK IS A FRAUD ~ a con artist using the classic marketing mind control tool of “but wait . . . there’s more”!
    Yeah ... a very funny video(from post#1) ... But DW a fraud ? a con-artist ... I don't believe so , just heavily mind controlled by the ET's who manipulate Earth and mind manipulate politicians ....

DW's big error is trying to cover up and erase his mistakes and failed prophesies ... He needs to be honest , face them and ask himself difficult questions ...

But he doesn't do this , and so the charade continues ... Now with Corey Goode ..... CG's information is a tricky quagmire , a mix of truth and disinfo ...

Beyond doubt there is an SSP ... around a million humans off world , taken from Earth and pressganged into a nightmare of torture and mind control , tricked into believing they're serving humanity ... this off world empire is run by the same malevolent ET's who control Earth civilization via the illuminati ... So CG and DW are being used to spread the lie there are good ET's about to help ... they are setting up humanity for the open public arrival of malevolent ET's pretending to be our saviors, offering to save us from destruction from 'global warming ' and other calamities... If we just hand over world governance to them!
    Last edited by oz93666; 26th June 2021 at 04:20.

10. Link to Post #186
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), Islander12 (29th June 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), Ratszinger (29th June 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021)

12. Link to Post #187
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    PROOF DAVID WILCOCK IS A FRAUD ~ a con artist using the classic marketing mind control tool of “but wait . . . there’s more”!
    ... But DW a fraud ? a con-artist ... I don't believe so
    No guessing game here. No belief required. The facts tell it all.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th September 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), Gracy (28th June 2021), Islander12 (29th June 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), Ratszinger (29th June 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Ewan (5th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th September 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), graciousb (6th July 2021), Islander12 (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021), selinam (6th July 2021), Wind (5th July 2021)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Such high ambassadors for humanity. I can see why the ET's would have chosen such humble gentlemen such as them...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), Journeyman (6th July 2021), Kryztian (5th July 2021), Pam (6th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021)

18. Link to Post #190
    United States Avalon Member Stac(i)'s Avatar
    Thanks

Cross Posting because DAVID WILCOCK KNOWS!!!!

@1:27:45 Emery threatens the other girlfriend and her family (again) saying she will be fu@$ed, just ask the MacKenzie family (Olivia) about what happened to them.[/COLOR][/B]
    Just to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR what Emery is suggesting here: Olivia Mackenzie was his girlfriend for a decade-ish? She was first introduced to Emery by her father, as a teenager. Emery was at LEAST 2 decades older than her at the time. He groomed her, and had her so entangled in his made up world that her reality was upside down and she was his before she really was a consenting adult. I was always curious about the beautiful quiet woman by his side.
    I remember hearing him once say at a Boulder lecture that she had saved him in the field 3 times. I knew that night that she was in trouble, and really started watching. (I should add that we are friends now.)

Olivia's mother, Lynn, was checking out an InstaCart order at the Boulder King Soopers store when a gunman entered and opened fire. Because of her location, I suspect Lynn was one of the first to be shot. Olivia and her family waited HOURS to have confirmation that they lost Lynn. It was a complete nightmare for the community alone, but that family? I can't even comprehend how they have endured.

When I heard Emery say those words, claiming some sort of responsibility for what happened to the family, I literally burst into tears and wanted to throw up. I know the story from Olivia's perspective, and her struggle even NOW trying to learn to live outside of the distorted reality he kept her in for years.
    For him to suggest that what happened to her family had ANYTHING to do with him is a far lower point than I could have imagined him reaching. Trust me, I know enough inside info on his conduct that I didn't know it could be lower.

I thought posting a GoFundMe asking for help because he had surgery (or DID he?) just a couple of days after his former life partners MOTHER was brutally murdered, and the community he was a part of for years was in trauma, was the lowest it could go.
    After the drunken and drugged binges, lies, affairs, manipulation, etc. Truth is UGLY, and real. Emery is a real, vulnerable, broken human, who has not had to deal with his **** because he achieved a strange level of fame that gave him a bubble for a few years.
    He is not who he wishes he was, and pretends to be publicly.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stac(i) For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th July 2021), Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), Islander12 (7th July 2021), Kryztian (6th July 2021), Matthew (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,901 times in 32,818 posts

Quote Posted by Stac(i) (here)
    After the drunken and drugged binges, lies, affairs, manipulation, etc. Truth is UGLY, and real. Emery is a real, vulnerable, broken human, who has not had to deal with his **** because he achieved a strange level of fame that gave him a bubble for a few years.
    He is not who he wishes he was, and pretends to be publicly.
    Yes, absolutely (and sadly) so. For anyone reading this who may be unfamiliar with the saga, we have a whole thread about this guy.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th July 2021), BMJ (24th September 2021), Chester (6th July 2021), Elainie (7th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), graciousb (6th July 2021), HaveBlue (6th July 2021), Islander12 (7th July 2021), Kryztian (6th July 2021), kudzy (7th July 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021), Yoda (6th July 2021)

22. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

"Will crook" (my name for him) anyone outa every bit of cash and soul they have.

Stay away... for away.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), Islander12 (7th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021), Wind (25th September 2021)

24. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Behold, David has a new whistleblower "Ben".

Jay Weidner that goes on to post David's "apology" letter to GAIA as evidence of what a low life David is. I presume it isn't new and was posted on the forum before and I missed it. But I think it deserves to be posted again, just as a reminder of how smarmy it is. It is both disgusting and hilarious to see him writhe in his ridiculous twists of logic and try and blame his disgusting acts on others. For instance, when he writes a letter declaring that GAIA TV is run by "Luciferians" he claims that the letter was taken out of context by individuals (his followers) who "made sweeping conclusions" that GAIA is run by Luciferians. The only context that seems to be missing here is that the letters' author is a smug, lying fraud, masquerading as some type of spiritual guru.

Quote David Wilcock’s Apology Letter to Gaia Inc
    PUBLIC APOLOGY AND CLARIFICATION FROM DAVID WILCOCK REGARDING GAIA INC.
    False statements, assumptions and conclusions have been circulating regarding Gaia and my resignation from Gaia that I want to correct. To date, I deliberately refrained from commenting on any of this until Gaia and I had a chance to discuss how we would collectively handle it. It has taken time to do this, but I now feel comfortable moving forward to clarify the story to ensure that Gaia is vindicated from these accusations.

As you may be aware, a letter circulated online beginning on July 6th, 2018, which was claimed to be a copy of my contract non-renewal email to Gaia. This letter was taken out of context by some in our community who made sweeping conclusions about what it said, and turned them into malicious accusations they directed against Gaia. These accusations are false and without merit. Given such, I apologize to Gaia, its employees and the entire Gaia community as I would never intend to disparage Gaia.

The letter appeared online following a series of hateful and false allegations against Gaia from an alleged “Gaia Employee Movement,” or GEM, including a petition on Change.org and other writings which have since been proven to be false. I do not know who GEM was, and I have no evidence of who they may be. As far as I suspect, there are no employees within Gaia who are involved in this, or who had anything to do with it. The true source of the attack, as well as the motive for why this was done, still remains elusive to me.

While I had and have nothing to do with the alleged GEM, let me be clear that the GEM posts were loaded with mean-spirited and false accusations. I strongly believe these posts were replete with willful lies and fabrications. After these posts started appearing in May 2018, I began receiving many, many angry letters, comments and public attacks. Based on the hostility directed at me online and the threat of a lawsuit against Gaia and me from Corey Goode, which is repeatedly referred to in the leaked letter circulated online as a legal matter that I did not want to get drawn into the middle of, I decided to stop going to work and eventually to not renew my contract with Gaia. This decision was difficult for me as I dedicated five and a half years of my life’s work to create meaningful content to share with our community.

The letter circulated online contained many topics. I would never have wanted such a thing to be made public and to cause any issues for Gaia. Anyone who read this letter online did not know or understand why various things may have been said. None of this should ever have been made public, but since it now has, it is important that I clarify a variety of issues that many people have already jumped to conclusions about.

Certain misunderstandings arose from content in the first season of Ancient Civilizations, which presented an analysis of Gnostic texts, such as from the Nag Hammadi scrolls. Various scholars have interpreted these texts in different ways, and some of those interpretations were discussed in the show. I do believe it is important that we have freedom of speech, and I articulated my own spiritual and philosophical views in five and a half years’ worth of weekly episodes of Wisdom Teachings, as well as in other programs. Gaia allowed me to express what I wanted in 276 episodes of Wisdom Teachings, and I thank them for that. It is a legitimate academic pursuit to discuss Gnosticism, the Nag Hammadi texts and the various interpretations of them. This does not mean that I believe Gaia is supporting a “Luciferian Agenda.” This was one key area in which the people who read and discussed the letter circulated online were not seeing things from my perspective.

Another issue concerns Emery Smith and other insiders I interviewed for Gaia. It was very obvious to me that a powerful group was violently resisting the work I was doing with Gaia on Cosmic Disclosure. There were incredibly malicious and slanderous attacks being made online against me, my various insiders and Gaia, by what I refer to as the “Dark Alliance.” This included personal death threats I received in July 2017, warning that if I continued working as the host of Cosmic Disclosure, I would be killed.

I encouraged Emery Smith to come forward as a guest on Cosmic Disclosure despite threats he had received. I believed that he would not be safe unless he did so, as “Publicity is Protection.” A series of very violent and suspicious events occurred soon after he decided to come forward on Gaia. These and other incidents were extensively documented in articles I wrote on my website, divinecosmos.com. It was not Gaia’s fault that Emery went through these threats and violent incidents. Gaia was bravely giving Emery a platform to get his message out, and continues to do so. Some folks misconstrued the statements in the letter circulated online to imply that Gaia was responsible for what had happened to Emery. This is not true. We all stepped up and did the best we could to help him, including many of you who participated in fundraisers.

Now I hope you can see that we were all suffering threats and damage from a common adversary. This same adversary may very well have had something to do with the GEM posts and the leaking of the letter circulated online as well. In no way was Gaia “aiding and abetting the Cabal,” or whatever we choose to call our shared adversary. By working together to get this content out, we were all doing our best to make the world a brighter and happier place, with greater freedom for all, and to fight for the release of suppressed technology and information.

Gaia also was responsive to a concern I had raised in the past when a content employee relationship was not working out for the mutual benefit of all involved, and a change was made upon my direct request. Some people online assumed that I had no power in any situations that were not to my liking, and again this was a major untruth that was not rooted in fact.

Lastly, in the letter circulated online I appeared to say that 43 percent of the entire Gaia audience was watching my shows. As it says on the Gaia site at https://www.gaia.com/gaia-updates, “Less than 3% of our members watch primarily any single series.”

Taken together, the threats and attacks we collectively went through all appeared to be a coordinated operation from a force outside of Gaia or its employee base. This force’s agenda was almost certainly to “divide and conquer.” Moreover, notwithstanding the fact that I believed my co-hosts and I were being paid well by Gaia for Cosmic Disclosure, the continuum of the outside hostility contributed to my decision to leave Gaia. These various incidents, including the leaking of the letter circulated online, were very effective in destroying the good faith and the relationships that Gaia and I had built, for over five years. It also severely attacked everyone’s credibility and caused our own public to turn on us, having no idea what was going on.

I do understand that the way we can truly shed light on these issues is by making a public clarification and apology, as I have done above. It is my sincere hope that everyone appreciates the fact that I still support Gaia, the work that I did there and the work that Gaia and I created. I will continue directing my audience back to the five and a half years’ worth of work that we co-created there, as I stand behind its integrity and value 100 percent.

Thank you for reading this and helping do your part to prevent our adversaries from attempting to splinter us and destroy the Seeking Truth Movement. I will continue forward with my work to expose the true root of the problems we are facing in the world today, and I feel that Gaia is playing a critical role in our progress towards Full Disclosure.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), Bluegreen (24th September 2021), Franny (24th September 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), mountain_jim (25th September 2021), RunningDeer (24th September 2021), Wind (25th September 2021)

26. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,202 times in 10,114 posts

What David Wilcock Is Building In His Secret Military Hangar Could Change Everything

Leave it to Thirdphaseofthemoon to report on all things Wilcock. He claims to be building anti-gravity transportatation (a "hovercar"), intended to be available to the public in 1 – 4 years. So I guess that would be the car that ascends. But if you were in the car, you would be ascending too, right?

Hear it from Mr Wilcock himself. Maybe Brother Wayne would be interested.

Published 22nd September 2021 (25:14)

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), BMJ (24th September 2021), Elainie (24th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th September 2021), Franny (31st October 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), Kryztian (24th September 2021), Lilyofthestars (24th January 2022), Mike (24th September 2021), mountain_jim (25th September 2021), RunningDeer (24th September 2021), skogvokter (7th November 2021), Wind (25th September 2021)

28. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

David Wilcock and flying cars? Invest your money now folks - what could possibly go wrong???

(And if something does go wrong, it is clearly the Illuminati or the Dark Alliance that is at work here.)

I couldn't locate the original video that 3rd Phase of the Moon is excerpting, but here is a video from a year ago where David is announcing his plans.

His business partners? He says they are the associates of Pete Petersen.

My only question - does David know this is a scam and is going along with it OR is he being played by some investors who want to use Wilcock and his network of gullible followers to "give them a groundfloor opportunity to invest in a once in a life time project?"

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), Bluegreen (25th September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), Mike (24th September 2021), mountain_jim (25th September 2021), RunningDeer (24th September 2021), skogvokter (7th November 2021), Wind (25th September 2021)

30. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,353 times in 5,697 posts

People are going to hand over their money to this clown. That's the sad thing. I'd sooner hand everything I own to Sean David Morton.

If Wilcock is just going to build a prototype of a hover car, why does he need 5 football fields worth of space to do it?

This is just an absurd money grab of course. But it's so preposterous that some people will, ironically, believe it. And the Wilcock brand will stumble forward...

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), Bluegreen (25th September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), Kryztian (24th September 2021), mountain_jim (25th September 2021), Pam (31st October 2021), RunningDeer (24th September 2021), skogvokter (7th November 2021), Wind (25th September 2021)

32. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Post Re: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

Facebook, 2nd October 2021:

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Franny (31st October 2021), Gemma13 (2nd October 2021), justntime2learn (2nd October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), RunningDeer (2nd October 2021), skogvokter (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2021), Wind (3rd October 2021), wondering (2nd October 2021)

34. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Perhaps Beavis and Butt-Head deserve each other.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2021), Franny (31st October 2021), Gemma13 (3rd October 2021), Journeyman (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (3rd October 2021), skogvokter (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2021)

36. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Jordan Sather has fashioned himself as something of a grift buster lately.

A few weeks ago, David was announcing in emails that he would be bringing forward a new "insider" in his new $333 online course, The Disclosure. David apparently let his name slip in his livestreams, and Jordan was able to figure out who he was from there.

He lays it out quite well (admittedly) in his Telegram posts:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jordan Sather - Telegram 2021-10-16 (1).png
Views:	102
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	47812 Click image for larger version

Name:	Jordan Sather - Telegram 2021-10-16 (2).png
Views:	90
Size:	440.8 KB
ID:	47813
    (Click to expand.)

Steven Cambian did a show on the heels of Jordan's discovery and went into some of the critical news coverage on Stavatti Aerospace. He also went into the shady business deals of the CEO's business partner, Bill McEwen.

Last edited by Andrew_K; 31st October 2021 at 03:28.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2021), Franny (31st October 2021), Gemma13 (17th November 2021), graciousb (5th November 2021), Kryztian (31st October 2021), mountain_jim (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (31st October 2021), skogvokter (7th November 2021), Wind (31st October 2021)

38. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

So David show's us "his" hanger for manufacturing anti-gravity vehicles, but will not disclose the location. I think he is trying to create the aura that he is dealing with some type of forbidden technology, like Tesla, Royal-Rife and Wilhelm Reich. (Not to mention the legendary Pete Peterson )

But he forgot to keep it a secret from Google. Here is the location in Niagara Fall, from Google maps.

"If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st November 2021), Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), Bluegreen (1st November 2021), Gemma13 (17th November 2021), mountain_jim (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (31st October 2021), skogvokter (7th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st November 2021), Wind (1st November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 10 16 LastLast