+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock – proof of a con-artist extraordinaire

I have watched all of David Wilcock's Wisdom Teachings on Gaia. All 200+ episodes. It was really entertaining and full of interesting ideas and concepts. I don't agree with it all. Some of his connections are tentative at best. Some of his theories are not born out and others are supported by flimsy proofs or even scarcely acceptable research by foreign entities - mostly Russian. It does not sour the experience, however. David is over-reaching but is after a very illusive, highly speculative topic of esoteric trivia. None of us have a handle on it - so I give lots of leeway to any who are brave enough to have an opinion and search for proof that supports their outlandish ideas.

David might not be the paragon of virtue we would expect from a researcher in this field, and I accept that as a valid stance. Apologizing for wrong-doings and mistakes takes someone with an ego at least partly in check. That's not David. He is driven by a need I don't think even he understands. Stealing is unacceptable, for any reason. But I stole two rolls of masking tape from work because they are so expensive in the store - $15 each! Does that make me a reprehensible person? Should I be marked for derision?

What I see is a need for solidarity. We need to support those who work for light, for enlightenment, for the good of man-kind - regardless of their personalities. We are none of us perfect - far from it.

On the other hand, I do not chase after Wilcock's latest work. Nor did I watch the Disclosure series with Emery Smith who is a charlatan (that was my assessment of that dude the moment I saw him). I thought David was a fool for getting involved with him - and believing that tripe. But it fell in with his already well formed concepts about the depth of the conspiracy and the hidden hand that runs our world. He was played...

I don't vilify him for that. He wanted Smith's story to be true. And he left his discernment hat at home. Too bad because it cost him big time. He lost a lot of points with that gambit that he will never win back.

So I only feel sorry for him. And I always protect the underdog - even if they are almost certainly wrong and the case against them is practically rock solid. Mostly because I would like the same large leeway aimed at myself if I veer off course at times. We are only human. Sometimes we need people to remember who we are for us - so we can get back on course again.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 5th May 2019 at 16:37. Reason: sentence structure
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (6th May 2019), alyea (10th August 2019), AriG (9th May 2019), Bill Ryan (5th May 2019), cascadian (6th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2019), Dumpster Diver (2nd June 2022), jebrenham (9th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Mark (15th May 2019), meeradas (6th May 2019), Mike (6th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), scotslad (5th May 2019), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019), Wansen (13th June 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

So I only feel sorry for him. And I always protect the underdog - even if they are almost certainly wrong and the case against them is practically rock solid. Mostly because I would like the same large leeway aimed at myself if I veer off course at times. We are only human. Sometimes we need people to remember who we are for us - so we can get back on course again.
    David is subject to the same conditioning and programming that we all are. Buried deeply underneath all of that conditioning and programming may well be a magnificent being but the question is, is he able to self-correct or does he lack the self-awareness required to do so?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Agape (6th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), East Sun (9th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Mike (6th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019), silvanelf (16th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i was buy into ascension thing and whole deal with secret space problem thing...now i wonder how true about secret space problem thing, i do believe there's secret space program but the stories is unknown.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

The irony of the situation is that in secular, practical, be realistic, that’s 98,9% society live you’re ( I’m ) called con-artist ( not claiming I’m but it is the bottom line of our human experience, sadly, nowadays) for Not being able to make money, thus “take care of yourself” , any sort of “business” serves virtually as your Public Relations profile, bigger the better.
    This country and another countries are run mostly by successful businessmen.

Keeping to your spiritual principles you’re entitled to nothing. If you want to be true to T about life on Earth you may find where from its creepy leaking and it probably wouldn’t have to but no this place all “belongs” to someone.
    Whole human mentality based in the idea that we own the place, each other, the land, waters, trees, plants, animals, children and women.

Modern human society has its ways of entrapment. The idea of practical personal freedom is perhaps, not forgotten yet it is buried under endless layers of advanced social programming.

I think that every spiritual entity who lived on Earth had to come to terms with either being able to provide for yourself “somehow” ( do your friends and energy company really care where does the money come from) or ...worse ..get trapped by the system.

There are people ready to convince you hypnotically ( almost) that there’s system who will take care of you or that you have family you’ve never had.

You may be bought to working for big company for big money or tea shop for tea.

You’re a spiritual entity, which one you choose?

It really depends on situation but tea always is.

As a matter of fact, most friends who had me so far and contributed to my journey, themselves aren’t rich people.
    True to one, most of our better well off friends who once promised ( sweared I’d say) support and sponsorship failed their word. Some of them are still buying to expensive courses, seminars and treatments that go well with their business ..

The Horizon is rising , time to find a safe spot and brace yourself for Planetary Chaos. Because some of our friends lost their heads and resources for a perfect AI,
    lost their religion and found a new wife by the name Hatshepsut II aka Miss Kitty
    it does not mean that Life on Earth is over, yet.

Have a good day

Last edited by Agape; 6th May 2019 at 07:02.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Inaiá (8th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), meeradas (6th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019), Sandy123 (6th May 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

David's original work was quite interesting.....and I tended to view him as a collector and presenter of data points.....a synthesis of other's theories that may not be very accessible to others. That would be a researcher's position. But it does not "generate" anything new. If he left things at that.....he would still have some respect from me.

Over time, his increasingly outlandish claims and associations with some highly dubious people and radical inconsistencies made it quite difficult to follow his work with anything other than a sense of total incredulity. Which is fundamentally odd.....as he did much to help me awaken in a sense. But through awakening......he made himself into a source of idiocy.

Is the motivation money, power, fame......? I do not know.... but I almost cannot read or listen to anything he says without my stomach roiling.

So...thanks for the step up in awareness......you did a pretty good job, but now.....you're a moron and a fraud AFAIK. and you have stupid hair.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), David Trd1 (15th May 2019), Dumpster Diver (2nd June 2022), Iancorgi (9th May 2019), jebrenham (9th May 2019), Mike (9th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019), Soda (27th December 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Wilcock's issue is, he is trying to make a living out of "disclosure".

of course, real disclosure doesn't lend itself to weekly entertainment. things tend to happen veeeery slowly, over the course of decades.

so, having put all his eggs in this basket, he has now become desperate. we all know how desperate goode is; well, wilcock is just as desperate. no way he can return to the workforce; who on earth will hire him? a quick google search will wipe out any chances of that.

so naturally he's been forced to make a whole bunch of stuff up to keep the train rolling. his very livelihood is on the line. ditto corey. these fools are going to go down swinging. they have no choice!

goode said something telling at the mufon conference. paraphrasing him, he basically said that the old guard had had their chance, but had not delivered...so now there would be a new approach.

goode was not talking about delivering truth, he was talking about delivering entertainment. that's what the new approach is - turning disclosure into a 3 ring circus. he made it sound like the interested crowds were entitled to more fun LOL, therefore he was going to give it to them, and to hell with the facts.

the only question left is to what degree are he and wilcock doing this intentionally and consciously, and how much of this stuff do they actually believe, if any?
    Last edited by Mike; 10th May 2019 at 01:05.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

alyea (10th August 2019), Andrew_K (1st July 2019), Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Billy (9th May 2019), Brodie75 (5th July 2021), David Trd1 (29th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (6th June 2019), jebrenham (9th May 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (15th June 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019), raregem (9th May 2019), Soda (27th December 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,028 times in 644 posts

Interesting one this Bill, re investing $10K and for David appearing to be disingenuous with regards to Soda's money. Whilst I'm not a lawyer nor a resident of the USA, I'd have thought that a corporation or LLC’s owners may also be held personally liable if they are found to have committed fraud. It could be potentially argued I'd have thought that as the owner, David made fraudulent representations or omissions to receive the funds/investment. If proven, surely he could be held personally responsible and risk losing personal assets? If he setup the LLC to receive funds disingenuously, and can be proven, then surely a court can pierce the corporate veil to pursue David personally. The fact that if any court paper filings exist in the public arena too, surely that would do his public image no good. Or am I completely off base on this one?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Billy (9th May 2019), Mike (9th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019), raregem (9th May 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

This one-minute video sounds very real. There are some edits and splices, for sure, but it's definitely sourced from one or more actual conversations. Do listen.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th May 2019 at 00:45.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), David Trd1 (15th May 2019), Debra (17th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Mark (15th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019), Satori (15th May 2019), Yoda (15th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This one-minute video sounds very real. There are some edits and splices, for sure, but it's definitely sourced from one or more actual conversations. Do listen.

Sure sounds like him. If it is, these are the only words that I ever heard come out of his mouth that I believe.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

anandacate (15th May 2019), Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), David Trd1 (15th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2019), happyuk (15th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

The person who posted it to Youtube, does not even seem to be sure herself if it is authentic. In one comment she writes:

Quote ... because he is phony as f*** and it’s time to get rid of the disinfo agents. Even if it is edited, which from what I can tell only the cuss words are bleeped.. he admits his work is B.S. and he can get away with it because it’s “entertainment”. I think it’s disgraceful and gives cause to more social media censorship. So, he lies for greed, and f***s it up for the rest of us in the truth media.
    To me, this does not sound like a conversation. Something wrong between how they talk back and forth. It would guess that this is parts of different conversations spliced together. I believe that the technology to sample Wilcox's and Goode's voice and then produce recordings of other words is out there.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anandacate (15th May 2019), Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), David Trd1 (15th May 2019), Debra (17th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th May 2019), Jean-Marie (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Mike (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Satori (15th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Interesting one this Bill, re investing $10K and for David appearing to be disingenuous with regards to Soda's money. Whilst I'm not a lawyer nor a resident of the USA, I'd have thought that a corporation or LLC’s owners may also be held personally liable if they are found to have committed fraud. It could be potentially argued I'd have thought that as the owner, David made fraudulent representations or omissions to receive the funds/investment. If proven, surely he could be held personally responsible and risk losing personal assets? If he setup the LLC to receive funds disingenuously, and can be proven, then surely a court can pierce the corporate veil to pursue David personally. The fact that if any court paper filings exist in the public arena too, surely that would do his public image no good. Or am I completely off base on this one?
    You're not off base. But, litigation is not fun or cheap, and it can take a long time. The bad guys in part rely on that slow pace and expense of litigation and bet on no one, or very few people, ever taking any action against them. That bet often pays off financially, but eventually the house of cards comes crashing down for the small time players.

By the way, many states have a cause of action directly against owners and officers of corporations and LLCs that does not require piercing the corporate veil. It's a cause of action often termed "officer liability." If successful, it results in personal liability for those who seek to hide behind the veil of limited liability. It is similar to an action to pierce the corporate veil, but does not require proof that the formalities of the corporate structure were not followed or adhered to. In short, the quantum of proof is less and thus the chances of success greater.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), David Trd1 (15th May 2019), Debra (17th May 2019), Jean-Marie (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Mike (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019), scotslad (16th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (15th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

The person who posted it to Youtube, does not even seem to be sure herself if it is authentic. In one comment she writes:

Quote ... because he is phony as f*** and it’s time to get rid of the disinfo agents. Even if it is edited, which from what I can tell only the cuss words are bleeped.. he admits his work is B.S. and he can get away with it because it’s “entertainment”. I think it’s disgraceful and gives cause to more social media censorship. So, he lies for greed, and f***s it up for the rest of us in the truth media.
    To me, this does not sound like a conversation. Something wrong between how they talk back and forth. It would guess that this is parts of different conversations spliced together. I believe that the technology to sample Wilcox's and Goode's voice and then produce recordings of other words is out there.
    I agree, this is a spliced conversation. However, I will also add that this was spliced from circumstances that are identical. I have a lot of experience in video and sound recordings. This recording is from the same people, sitting or standing in the same attitude, with the same phones / microphones in use. Identical conditions in the rooms used. The voices and cadence are identical in each segment.

This was done on purpose. I would guess that Corey himself put this together after recording a conversation(s) with David. Why? Well, to make it sound like it was all David's idea and to give himself some kind of out. Yes, pulling the entertainment card.

However, you do not hear Corey actually say it's entertainment nor do you hear him do anything but say, "I don't even know what that means..." This "conversation" was constructed to toss Wilcock under the bus and to make Goode seem like he is somehow a victim IMO. The video was most likely leaked by Corey as well.

Unfortunately, with it being spliced he can blame "The Dark Alliance" for doing it on one hand, claim his innocence and that it was all David's idea on the other, and show on some legal level that it was all for entertainment to remain clean. This has Corey written all over it.

Most disturbing of all, some people will STILL believe in Corey, regardless.
    Last edited by Kristin; 15th May 2019 at 01:54.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

anandacate (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), David Trd1 (15th May 2019), Debra (17th May 2019), Jean-Marie (15th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Mike (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019), Satori (15th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

I studied sound engineering and have many years experience chopping 'samples' and layering to make certain things fit together this certainly sounds sliced and diced from different conversations/speeches etc...

Although, frankly, and this is just my opinion here...whats been said is on the money...

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

anandacate (15th May 2019), Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), Debra (17th May 2019), Jean-Marie (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Mike (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019), Satori (15th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

i commented on this a couple days ago in the secret task force thread, and my initial reaction was that this was created by goode. seems obvious to me.

only 2 people have access to goode's and wilcock's phone conversations - goode and wilcock. wilcock would be horrified at something like this coming out, despite the clear tampering and splicing involved. goode likely has a library of recorded phone calls, all for blackmail purposes no doubt.

goode also posted this on social media, somewhere, according to Denise (maybe she can jump in here and say where exactly). and that's very telling.

it serves several purposes for him:

1) the low quality of it suggests obvious tampering, so the average person will likely not believe it...but it's just put together enough for goode's followers to believe the "dark alliance" is behind it. this makes goode the victim in their eyes, and they can also fall back into the pitiful, "if corey wasn't approaching the truth, why would these people even mess with him?"

2) i think it's also created to suggest a trend of phony evidence; this way it might create some doubt around the doxxgate screen shots and also anything else that comes out against goode in the future.

kris also makes a valid point here; it was something that occurred to me as well as i was just listening to the video for a 3rd time: goode never once concedes or gives away anything or looks bad...only wilcock does. so there's that bit too possibly
    Last edited by Mike; 15th May 2019 at 02:00.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

anandacate (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), David Trd1 (15th May 2019), Debra (17th May 2019), Jad (15th May 2019), Jean-Marie (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    i commented on this a couple days ago in the secret task force thread, and my initial reaction was that this was created by goode. seems obvious to me.

only 2 people have access to goode's and wilcock's phone conversations - goode and wilcock. wilcock would be horrified at something like this coming out, despite the clear tampering and splicing involved. goode likely has a library of recorded phone calls, all for blackmail purposes no doubt.

goode also posted this on social media, somewhere, according to Denise (maybe she can jump in here and say where exactly). and that's very telling.
    Clarification of what I found...

I came across the video myself 2 days ago on a Twitter thread that Corey Goode himself tweeted. It was tweeted May 8th, by COREY GOODE@Corey Goode with this as the SUBJECT of the Tweet, with the video to follow.

Dark Alliance DOES manufacture evidence against DW & I. Clearly dubbed /edited audio. Just one example of these people manufacturing evidence when they cannot find any real dirt. Attack video: Kentucky Blue Chicken (Leaked Phone Call) -

And it was on this page... https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode Corey Goode twitter, if you scroll down to May 8th you will find the tweet... (I just clicked it and found it, so it is still there)

I had assumed someone else had already seen it. But I posting it on the other thread "just in case."

I guessed that Corey himself did it, and David knew what was going on, so he threw out that he has always been in it for "Entertainment" purposes.. To protect himself. Corey sure sounded as though he had no idea what David meant.. Like he realized Wilcock was going to toss him under the bus.

I am still not "goode" (Giggle) at posting images, but I can send the screenshot of the Tweet to someone via email or text if they want to try to post it here for reference? I will get up to speed at this someday
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th May 2019 at 03:29.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

alyea (10th August 2019), David Trd1 (29th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), Mike (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Both the "Kentucky Blue Chicken" video and "Proof David Wilcox Is a Fraud" video (The one posted at the beginning of this thread) are from the same Youtube account with the user name TruthBTold. The Youtube caption on Kentucky Blue Chickens is "These people use a little bit of truth along with a lot of lies, just like in this phone call" although it seems we are only hearing one of them doing the lying. It was posted on April 13, 2009 and links were also left that day on Gaia podcast pages like this one.

This page has other videos on Kim Kardashian, the Illuminati, Jeffrey Epstein, etc. however the two on Wilcox seem to be getting all the hits.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Kristin (15th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), Mike (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

Clarification of what I found...

I came across the video myself 2 days ago on a Twitter thread that Corey Goode himself tweeted. It was tweeted May 8th, by COREY GOODE@Corey Goode with this as the SUBJECT of the Tweet, with the video to follow.

Dark Alliance DOES manufacture evidence against DW & I. Clearly dubbed /edited audio. Just one example of these people manufacturing evidence when they cannot find any real dirt. Attack video: Kentucky Blue Chicken (Leaked Phone Call) -

And it was on this page... https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode Corey Goode twitter, if you scroll down to May 8th you will find the tweet... (I just clicked it and found it, so it is still there)

I had assumed someone else had already seen it. But I posting it on the other thread "just in case."

OUCH – trouble in paradise David? This has Goode all over it – he just got one up on ya

Fair bump – play on!

ADDED: Actually this looks to have come from Youtuber: TruthBTold who did the Wilcock Fraud Vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NI06KN-WpQ&t=4s

His blurb for the phone vid is: These people use a little bit of truth along with a lot of lies, just like in this phone call.

Nice! Good to see Ben Chasteen, (Edge of Wonder), make a comment under the vid. Hopefully he and Rob are getting closer to looking at all the legitimate evidence for fraud.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 15th May 2019 at 07:14.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Hervé (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Andrew_K has a really good audio analysis of the audio on "The Truth about Corey Goode" thread. It also shows a tweet from Corey calling this video a fake.

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    I have to admit, this is a pretty well-put-together fake. Whoever made it put countless hours into extracting sound clips from Cosmic Disclosure and Wilcock's lectures and fitting them together to produce something new and cohesive.

There are ways to tell it's fake, aside from the title. (The original video was titled "Kentucky Blue Chicken (Leaked Phone Call)".) There are many moments where you can tell that sound clips were spliced together. Here are just a few examples:
    0:19: Corey drastically and unnaturally changes his inflection between saying "They really genuinely believe in" and "Blue Chicken," and it changes again when he says "B.S."

0:23: David was bleeped out while saying a word that begins with "fo—" not "fu—."

0:30: David's inflection changes between saying "I'm done with" and "the Blue Avian thing." His tone also changed from being heated and emotional to a lecturing tone.

0:34: David says "f**k them" inhumanly fast. Also, his inflection when he says "them" is as though he's not finished with the sentence. Also, whoever spliced this together forgot to edit out his breath after "them."

0:38: There is a noticeable cut between "And I wanna" and "release." David's inflection changes, and the reverberation cuts off before he says "release." You have to turn up the volume to notice. Also, the "r" of "release" was barely articulated, because it was cut off.

Also, the white noise, which is supposed to be constant throughout the "phone call," goes silent between sound clips.
    I wasn't even aware of this video until Corey posted it on Twitter. No one was. Whoever made it and whatever their intention was, Corey is using it as bait to lure his critics into talking about something that's fake so that he can point the finger at us and accuse us of having a low standard of evidence.

Quote Actually, circulating this stuff helps DW and me. It is so obviously fake that people realize the lengths people will go to put out fake evidence against us.
    https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/statu...29582007169024

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

anandacate (15th May 2019), Andrew_K (15th May 2019), Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), David Trd1 (29th May 2019), Hervé (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

"Entertainment" is a most convenient exit ramp, but that doesn't work for me. If this was all entertainment, it should've come with a disclaimer, in bold letters, stating "this is just entertainment folks". But it didn't, and that's fraud.

Luckily, for many of us, we're discerning enough to spot the charlatans and grifters in this field, the rapture-preaching 19th century Adventists etc., at least most of the time, without any waivers in place. Not so for everyone.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Bob (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Pam (15th May 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Incredible 3 MINUTES that reveals Wilcock's contradictions.

@25:35 to 28:45

Quote In this episode of Reality Check, Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean (Yvonne Palermo) dissect David Wilcock’s famous Resignation letter and also his not-so-famous Apology letter to Gaia Inc. They will reveal the sheer hypocrisy on the part of Mr. Wilcock as he reveals that he can’t even comprehend the basic tenets of philosophy as he lumps anything that he doesn’t understand as ‘Luciferianism’. Wilcock’s ignorance on the subject of Gnosticism is astonishing.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

David Trd1 (29th May 2019), Kryztian (28th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast