Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock – proof of a con-artist extraordinaire

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i was buy into ascension thing and whole deal with secret space problem thing...now i wonder how true about secret space problem thing, i do believe there's secret space program but the stories is unknown.
    I can help you on that one there apokalypse.. https://www.afspc.af.mil/

We have a space force.. It is listed as a major military force, which means it is not just a few geeks launching satellites. We do not NEED a "Space Force" as D J TRUMP is suggesting, we have one alive and well already.. And have had one for quite some time.

Look it up.. It's out there.. Ripe for the picking... If you want to look .. The military allows you to browse their sites freely, unless they have sme things that are considered classified. If you wish to really dive deeper? Go look into the laws for mineral rights and mining in particular, as there are plenty of laws written into place already about mining on bodies off planet. And the codes that we as "Earth Citizens" must adhere to. We wouldn't have those if we weren't already doing it, yet they're there. Usually when people go to a foreign land to plunder the land, they send the military first to make sure that their miners don't get all shot up..

They didn't send the florists when they took over America either. They sent people at the age to fight for the lands. It is no different in the Air Force. So we are in Space.. Don't you worry about that. C. Goode may never have been there, and Emery Smith? Well he too may not have passed your "Sniff test", but rest assured, the guys in blue? Are patrolling.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), Chester (13th August 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), JRS (13th August 2019), Krist (13th August 2019), Kryztian (13th August 2019), meeradas (13th August 2019), Tintin (14th November 2019), TrumanCash (13th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    So we are in Space.. Don't you worry about that. C. Goode may never have been there, and Emery Smith? Well he too may not have passed your "Sniff test", but rest assured, the guys in blue? Are patrolling.
    Yes, for sure. Many years ago, Dr Bill Deagle — who really is well-connected — stated that he'd been told by a 5-star General that "we control every inch of space between here and Mars". I readily believed that.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (13th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), East Sun (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), graciousb (19th August 2019), Kryztian (13th August 2019), Luxlucis (13th August 2019), Matthew (14th August 2019), Mr.Write (30th September 2019), scotslad (13th August 2019), Tintin (14th November 2019), TrumanCash (13th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019), Yoda (13th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE!

DAVID WILCOCK & THE POWER OF (N)ONE RULES!

(Sorry--I couldn't help myself.)
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 13th August 2019 at 23:36.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (14th August 2019), Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), Builder (14th November 2019), Clear Light (14th August 2019), Franny (23rd November 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), ichingcarpenter (14th August 2019), Mr.Write (30th September 2019), raregem (23rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019), Wind (14th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE!

DAVID WILCOCK & THE POWER OF (N)ONE RULES!

(Sorry--I couldn't help myself.)

Actually. But what kind of governance would you really prefer?

By that I don’t mean to attack anybody’s secret ego😆 Self-governance works the best for me. It’s until I grow old and start asking people to please “press my buttons” or “adjust my prefs”. but it won’t happen any soon.

If good half of human population believe they could
    do the job much better than their current governments
    systems will flip by their own weight.

Individual ego does not require many rewards
    to grow fat.

What seems to be happening here reminds me
    of scapegoats fed by grains of naivety
    to the point of incapability of survival.

It’s habitual of humans. The willingness to support sacrifices ..

If your way is honest there are always friends who argue with you about the best theory of the Universe. Prophets who are not ready to face discussion, academic debate and opposition straight ahead
    are denying themselves access to Truth we all are innately aware of unless they grew up in glasshouse.

With every new discovery, theory or rediscovery there comes argument against “the majority”.
    No fact is ever accepted “without argument” and “without proof” in this world.

Therefor people who rely on any number of tricks on the way to “nirvana” slide down before or after getting there. Tricks maybe “only” a reliance on human naivety thus lying to yourself and others.

Common mistake is presuming people will “love you” for good story being made of yourself, for example.
    No they won’t. Why should they get away with love for not being the very meaning and heart of the story.

Story of Winnie the Pooh is as good, as cute, as honest.

Does it have reality grounds for many people?

If truth is more subtle than the subtlest and difficult to grasp, opting for predatory manner and deceptive means is the gravest of errors.

🌟🙏🌟

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), East Sun (24th November 2019), Franny (23rd November 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), RogeRio (21st September 2019), sunflower (20th November 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

No one would want the door left unguarded but even tooled up how do we defend against a civilisation who may be advanced enough to turn us to jelly? They might well be impervious to anything we can throw at them.
    Last edited by Spaceball Ricochet; 18th August 2019 at 08:39.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), East Sun (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Here's another one of David's lies to add to the pile.

I found out a few years ago that David's been lying about his IQ. Specifically, he's been lying through omission. He had his IQ tested twice but only ever reports the first score. His first IQ score was 179, but it plummeted to 134 (to my recollection) the next time he was tested.

David stated this himself on his Yahoo group, asc2k (2000-2007), the contents of which had been relocated onto his Divine Cosmos forum, which has been offline since 2017. He was distraught by how his IQ had lowered and was afraid he would no longer be able to complete his "mission," since he believes it requires very high intelligence, and he correlates intelligence with IQ. He gave the amount by which it had dropped, which was 45 points, I think. One group member told him something along the lines that he was putting too much stake into a number.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), East Sun (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (22nd September 2019), Hervé (21st September 2019), Mike (30th September 2019), Tam (27th November 2019), Tintin (14th November 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Haven't watched yet but Stina bo bina has just uploaded Part 1 and Part 2 of her Wilcock, Goode et al investigations.

Quote THE WILCOCK FOUNDATION AND SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE FOUNDER BIOGRAPHIES

David Wilcock, Elizabeth Wilcock and Corey Goode would come together to form a new type of religious movement. Corey Goode is accused of being a cult leader and there’s been speculation whether or not David Wilcock is aware of his business partners true intentions.

I’ve come across some information which could shine some light on whether or not this is a big misunderstanding or if this is, in fact, the start of a new religion.

In the first part of the video we will go over each characters humble beginnings and understand what brought these worlds to collide.

In part two we will see how these three would eventually come together to take the new age and ufology community by storm with a “new” message, substantiated by an old book, the law of one.

After a series of odd occurrences, these business partners have stayed a bit quiet lately and haven’t been doing many appearances together.

David has been quiet the last year... although busy with writing his book, could there be something else going on? could we be about to witness the battle of two similar religions/cults?

All information in this video is speculation and ALLEGED.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote THE WILCOCK FOUNDATION

David Wilcock, Elizabeth Wilcock and Corey Goode would come together to form a new type of religious movement. Corey Goode is accused of being a cult leader and there’s been speculation whether or not David Wilcock is aware of his business partners true intentions.

I’ve come across some information which could shine some light on whether or not this is a big misunderstanding or if this is, in fact, the start of a new religion.

In the first part of the video we will go over each characters humble beginnings and understand what brought these worlds to collide.

In part two we will see how these three would eventually come together to take the new age and ufology community by storm with a “new” message, substantiated by an old book, the law of one.

After a series of odd occurrences, these business partners have stayed a bit quiet lately and haven’t been doing many appearances together.

David has been quiet the last year... although busy with writing his book, could there be something else going on? could we be about to witness the battle of two similar religions/cults?

All information in this video is speculation and ALLEGED.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th November 2019), Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), Franny (23rd November 2019), Hervé (14th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), sunflower (14th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019), Tintin (14th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Very good research and collation.

0001 DAVID WILCOCK & CG Admit they are Cabal, Untuned Psychic Channels & Receiving Negative Contact!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2019), Clear Light (20th November 2019), Did You See Them (20th November 2019), Franny (23rd November 2019), Islander12 (20th November 2019), Kryztian (26th November 2019), meeradas (25th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Tintin (20th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Very good research and collation.

0001 DAVID WILCOCK & CG Admit they are Cabal, Untuned Psychic Channels & Receiving Negative Contact!

Kudos! This is our very own Avalon member, MagikZen.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd November 2019), Clear Light (20th November 2019), Did You See Them (20th November 2019), Franny (23rd November 2019), Gemma13 (20th November 2019), Islander12 (20th November 2019), Kryztian (26th November 2019), meeradas (25th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Ol' Roy (25th November 2019), Reinhard (24th November 2019), Tintin (20th November 2019), Yoda (20th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Unhappy Re: David Wilcock – proof of a con-artist extraordinaire

Name:  CaveatEmptor_Sml.jpg
Views: 1813
Size:  46.9 KB

Oh, with regards to DW and the "Law Of One" and whether or not he is a "Fear Monger" I'd like to draw your attention to what the Law-Of-One says about the upcoming so-called "Harvest" according to DW's own interpretation :

Quote According to David Wilcock :

Quote (Scott) Mandelker and I figure(d) out what the Law of One really said, within its OWN system, is “ALL are harvested REGARDLESS OF PROGRESS.” The question is WHERE YOU GO once you pop through the worldwide “quantum leap.” Do you hang out in the astral planes for 100-150 years and holographically recreate what you already had, or do you start climbing the staircase of Ascension? At that point you have a choice.

Again, “all are harvested REGARDLESS OF PROGRESS” when the Earth moves out of 3D vibrations at the end of the cycle. A discontinuous event. Ra’s answer is VERY IMPORTANT, because once we know WHEN the planet “has moved through the useful part” of the third “dimension”, then we also know when “all are harvested regardless of progress”
    Here's a screenshot of DW's next book (2020) : Awakening in the Dream: Contact with the Divine

Click image for larger version

Name:	Awakening In The Dream David Wilcock.png
Views:	281
Size:	275.4 KB
ID:	41859

Thus my point is IF you are going to "buy into" his material then I feel it is only worth mentioning that at the root-of-it (so-to-say) is his adherence to new-age "CHANNELING" (i.e. the Harvest) which he could be using as a rationale for talking about mega-earthquakes OR solar-flashes OR a polar-shift-induced-catastrophe ?

But if this is really the case then surely it is just as important (if not more so) to publically explain to his "followers" just HOW they can have a more Positive Experience "at the Harvest" eh ?

Or is it now simply about the $$$$ ...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2019), Franny (23rd November 2019), Gemma13 (20th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Reinhard (24th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019), Tintin (24th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)

Oh, with regards to DW and the "Law Of One" and whether or not he is a "Fear Monger" I'd like to draw your attention to what the Law-Of-One says about the upcoming so-called "Harvest" according to DW's own interpretation :

Quote According to David Wilcock :

Quote (Scott) Mandelker and I figure(d) out what the Law of One really said, within its OWN system, is “ALL are harvested REGARDLESS OF PROGRESS.” The question is WHERE YOU GO once you pop through the worldwide “quantum leap.” Do you hang out in the astral planes for 100-150 years and holographically recreate what you already had, or do you start climbing the staircase of Ascension? At that point you have a choice.

Again, “all are harvested REGARDLESS OF PROGRESS” when the Earth moves out of 3D vibrations at the end of the cycle. A discontinuous event. Ra’s answer is VERY IMPORTANT, because once we know WHEN the planet “has moved through the useful part” of the third “dimension”, then we also know when “all are harvested regardless of progress”
    Here's a screenshot of DW's next book (2020) : Awakening in the Dream: Contact with the Divine

Thus my point is IF you are going to "buy into" his material then I feel it is only worth mentioning that at the root-of-it (so-to-say) is his adherence to new-age "CHANNELING" (i.e. the Harvest) which he could be using as a rationale for talking about mega-earthquakes OR solar-flashes OR a polar-shift-induced-catastrophe ?

But if this is really the case then surely it is just as important (if not more so) to publically explain to his "followers" just HOW they can have a more Positive Experience "at the Harvest" eh ?

Or is it now simply about the $$$$ ...

Oops, I guess old Davie and Scott should read it again, that is not accurate in the least. I guess he is pretty sure most of his audience won't actually read or contemplate it. Anyway, why does he have to get together with another human to figure out what The Law of One really means if he has all this access to the higher realms? What he is really doing is saying all you schmucks get to ascend but if you listen to me (buy my books ect) I have an angle to get you to a better realm...how is that for sleazy. He truly is a modern day snake oil seller. Guess he's not doing anything worse than what most of organized religion has done throughout the ages.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2019), East Sun (24th November 2019), Franny (23rd November 2019), Gemma13 (20th November 2019), Kamikaze (20th November 2019), mountain_jim (20th November 2019), Reinhard (24th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Oh, so out of curiosity I downloaded a Bootlegged copy of "The Cosmic Secret" (via a Torrent that you should also be able to find) [1] to give it the once over specifically to see if the main protagonists say precisely HOW to "prepare for Ascension" ... because, make no mistake, "Ascension" is pretty much what it is all about eh ?

And for starters, here's the first screen :

Name:	screen shot 0.png
Views:	126
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	41877

Quote With the final trumpet, the "resurrection and rapture" will occur. All of those deemed worthy by God will be allowed into His kingdom, while those who are deemed unworthy will be subjected to "seven wraths of God"
    To cut a long story short (which is what it is) you can skip the first 100 minutes or so if you are already familiar with DW and CG's "material" as it's just the latest rehash of their Narrative albeit with some nice fancy graphics eh ?

Thus towards the end is when it begins to get interesting inasmuch as each of the "Hollywood Film Stars", LOL, give their Opinion on the soon-to-be, imminent, so-called "End Times" ... BUT nowhere other than to say very generally to "expand our consciousness" (be patient, compassionate, loving, forgiving etc) did I find the actual nitty-gritty detail you need to do just that ... Quelle Surprise !!!

And if perhaps "you" are wondering does their mentioning the phrase "Who are We ?" have anything to do with Spiritual Self-Inquiry then no, sorry, it doesn't !

Now I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt but you could be forgiven for thinking that they're using some form of subliminal messaging at around the 1:48:08 mark inasmuch as what is being said whilst a certain image is being shown eh ?

Because Leon Isaac Kennedy (a Christian Minister and Author) is on screen :

Quote So, therefore Spirits need a body, a Good Spirit, the Holy Spirit needs a body to work through ... but these Negative Spirits they need bodies to work through also
    And the image, at the point of him saying "but these Negative Spirits" is Machig Labdron, the Tibetan Yogini :

Name:	Machig_Labdron_the_Tibetan_Yogini.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	41878

Is it done intentionally or not I couldn't say ... but here's what the famed Yogini is quoted as saying :

Quote Son, listen. These are the characteristics of the devils (bdud). That which is called 'devil' is not some actual great big black thing that scares and petrifies whomever sees it. A devil is anything that obstructs the achievement of freedom. . . . Most of all, there is no greater devil than this fixation to a self. So until this ego-fixation is cut off, all the devils wait with open mouths. For that reason, you need to exert yourself at a skillful method to sever the devil of ego-fixation
    Oh, and apparently even though the Bible doesn't actually record Jesus as mentioning some sort of "Solar Flash", DW does in fact have the "evidence" to link Christianity to such an Event !

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

[1] It's also available from WeTransfer for the next seven days here

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2019), Billy (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (23rd November 2019), Hervé (23rd November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th November 2019), mountain_jim (24th November 2019), raregem (23rd November 2019), Reinhard (24th November 2019), Satori (24th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (23rd November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

It's also available from WeTransfer for the next seven days here
    Okay, I watched it. It's all about ascension and the rapture, triggered by the coming 'solar flash'. The movie got wilder and wilder as it all progressed.

It's a religious presentation.

In the last quarter, they go full-bore. This is why they made it.

The end credits state that it was co-directed by
    (presumably in alphabetical order)
    Corey Goode
    Roger R. Richards
    And written by
    Corey Goode
    Roger R. Richards
    David Wilcock.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd November 2019 at 20:51.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th November 2019), Billy (24th November 2019), Clear Light (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Hervé (24th November 2019), meeradas (25th November 2019), mountain_jim (24th November 2019), Reinhard (24th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's also available from WeTransfer for the next seven days here
    Okay, I watched it. It's all about ascension and the rapture, triggered by the coming 'solar flash'. The movie got wilder and wilder as it all progressed.

It's a religious presentation.
    Oh, yeah, and I'd say it does seem like DW is being more forthright nowadays with regards to HIS religious affiliations (no disrespect intended) eh ?

Here's the blurb from the Amazon entry for his next book (here) :

Quote New York Times bestselling author David Wilcock's next captivating work of nonfiction, exploring new hidden truths about extraterrestrials, channeling your Higher Self, and ascension.

What happens when a UFO researcher suddenly comes into telepathic contact with the very beings he has been so avidly studying? What happens when tapes of these "readings" begin predicting the future with astonishing precision--and speaking about an incredible upcoming event in which all life in our solar system will undergo a spontaneous transfiguration?

David Wilcock is a master at weaving together cutting-edge alternative science, shocking insider information, and his own personal experiences to reveal stunning truths about humanity, extraterrestrials, and the universe we share. In Awakening in the Dream, David will once again combine his extensive research, the Law of One series, new insider revelations, and his own connection with the divine to bring humanity closer to full disclosure than ever before--as well as help you activate your full potential on the eve of ascension.

A New York Times bestselling author, TV personality, filmmaker, lecturer, and consciousness expert, David is the perfect person to guide readers through the hidden realities of our world. With its myriad information, anecdotes, "Big Picture" comparative analysis, and trustworthy messages channeled directly from the highest-level angelic sources, Awakening in the Dream promises to be his most astounding book yet.
    I'd suggest that these are quite some fantastic claims that one would normally associate with a Christ-like figure or perhaps in more New-Agey terms, a Light-Bringer eh ?

OR it's just Egoic-Delusions eh ?

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th November 2019), Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), Billy (24th November 2019), East Sun (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Hervé (24th November 2019), Reinhard (24th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Religion sells and the sales are tax free if you structure the business as a religion.

The vulnerable fund the parasites both with their money and their energetic outputs.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th November 2019 at 04:02.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), Billy (24th November 2019), Clear Light (24th November 2019), East Sun (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), meeradas (25th November 2019), Reinhard (24th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Here's the full video. But I'm sure it'll be taken down soon!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (24th November 2019), Chester (24th November 2019), Clear Light (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Reinhard (24th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

I've heard personally from Paul LaViolette, who is incensed and disgusted. (He is referenced for a few minutes starting from 1:39:08.) I may have permission to quote his reaction later, which is well worth reading. ). Jay Weidner's also, who has also watched this and was appalled.

Stina Bo Bina (who discovered that David Wilcock has created a 501(c)(3) to tax-protect his new religious foundation) has had a YouTube strike against her new channel for making that public. I'm sure we may be hearing a little more abut that soon. (The thread showcasing her excellent videos is here.)

Folks, you really need to watch this documentary. Download it now. Not because it's good (it's a dreadful mess: Paul LaViolette has stronger words) but because it's a religious piece.

The cult is now born, for sure, officially, with Corey, David, and Roger Richards (Roger Ramsauer) all jointly at the helm.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th November 2019), Billy (24th November 2019), Chester (24th November 2019), Clear Light (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Gracy (24th November 2019), Hervé (24th November 2019), Jayke (24th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th November 2019), mountain_jim (24th November 2019), Reinhard (24th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    So we are in Space.. Don't you worry about that. C. Goode may never have been there, and Emery Smith? Well he too may not have passed your "Sniff test", but rest assured, the guys in blue? Are patrolling.
    Yes, for sure. Many years ago, Dr Bill Deagle — who really is well-connected — stated that he'd been told by a 5-star General that "we control every inch of space between here and Mars". I readily believed that.
    I just wish I knew who the "we" are that controls that space. Is it the US govt, or is it a criminal group such as the Illuminati? A 5-star general probably belongs to both groups (if we are to believe people like Kay Griggs and Cathy O'Brien).

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), Chester (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Hervé (24th November 2019), mountain_jim (24th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Here's the full video. But I'm sure it'll be taken down soon!
    Oh, the (now inaccessible) YT video "Kosmiline Saladus" that Bill posted earlier is a much higher quality version of "The Cosmic Secret" than the one I downloaded ... and it is here (for the next seven days) ... if "you" feel like being sold (whoops I mean told hehe) a "good story" eh ?

Is "ascension" possible when one is motivated by Profit ?

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th November 2019), Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), Chester (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Hervé (24th November 2019), Hym (24th November 2019), Mike (24th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019), Tintin (24th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I'm copied on an extensive ongoing email exchange with Jay Weidner, Paul LaViolette, and Stina Bo Bina (Stinamaria on Avalon). I have permission to post some of it here, which I'll do, with a little care, when it's all tidied up a little. Paul LaViolette is rightly extremely angry. More to follow.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th November 2019), Chester (24th November 2019), Franny (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Hervé (24th November 2019), I should cocoa (24th November 2019), Jayke (24th November 2019), Mike (24th November 2019), Satori (24th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019), Tintin (24th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast