+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,026 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire

The dots that Wilcock drops in his tracks for us to join are looking like a picture of gullibility more than mastermind deception artist, in my view.

I'm concerned by the change of tune from his first recent covid19 live video to his second covid19 video.

In the first one he told us that a woman in Bill Gates employ was arrested with 23 vials of covid19. In the second version he made NO mention of that at all, but told us a MAN in Bill Gates employ was arrested with 21 vials of covid19.

That niggled my mind for days. Then, Eureka, I've jumped to the other big niggle in my mind and that's about how completely and swiftly the Democrats shut down the entire field of candidates for president to "rally" around "Biden the braindead". The ONLY logical sense that makes to me is that Biden is NEVER going to actually run against Trump but he's a perfect place-holder for a late stage switcheroo for a brand new surprise face to go up against Trump in November. He's perfect for it because he's SO easily justifiably sideways shuntable, AND he's bad news for the Dems anyway because he's 'dirty'. Hell, they might even have been thinking of 'popping' him.

So why do I bring that up here about Wilcock. Wicock's change of story more than hints that his so called good sources are feeding him disinfo and laying down a false trail, then changing it, and confusing us about what Bill Gates is up to with his double resignations recently. We are supposed to get frothing at the mouth about Gates heading for jail, I guess. That's a good story, and that will keep the alt/ascension/truther crowd well off track for months of anticipation while the real Bill Gates plan gets lined up for the presidency run.

'Bill Gates for President'. A billionaire businessman candidate for the White House, where have we seen that before?

Along comes a huge pandemic crisis that drops Gates front and centre, the man of the moment, with his vaccination plan.

Well, that WAS, until Trump wobbled the plan and mentioned Chloroquinol (or whatever it's called).

I don't think the "Gates for President" plan will succeed now, but I DO think it was THE PLAN.
    Last edited by norman; 30th March 2020 at 04:56.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2020), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Matthew (30th March 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), raregem (30th March 2020), Soda (30th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Ah, in DW's latest video (The Great Pandemic III: New Briefings, Restitution and the Big Picture!) towards the end of it at the 2:53:47 mark he starts to talk about the Schumann Resonance and how he believes it can be affected by Global Meditations :

Click image for larger version

Name:	DW_Video_Slide_1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	42971

Name:	DW_Video_Slide_2.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	42972

Quote So our last meditation had a stunning effect, check this out folks, this is really true, this is what we did, this is the electromagnetic behaviour of the earth in the Schumann Resonance, and what you're seeing here, look at the date it says 22-03-2020 that was when we did the meditation ... now normally the earth doesn't do this, you don't get these surges, it's just gonna be that line and then some other smaller lines, but the main line around 7.8Hz ... well check out what happened as we do our meditation ... you see all that white ... you see the earth's SR literally going into overdrive ... that is I think, I don't wanna brag, cos we don't really know, ok, but I think that might be most the spectacular SR performance that any global meditation has ever had ... now we have 10000 [viewers] more than we did last time, so that makes it even better, so I don't know about you, but I'm ready to create that fine strong moment of inspiration to help spring load our Ascension
    But unfortunately for David (and perhaps all of his "Gullible" Followers) the Earth does apparently have such "white surges" and has done so for at least as long as records have been kept !!!

The Space Observing System at Tomsk State University in Russia monitors the SR continuously. They provide an overview of the frequency intensities over the past three days, the most recent graph of these is shown below :

And here are some more examples (Source [1], [2], [3], [4]) of the SR graphs also showing the "Whiteout Effect" :

If you want to, you can find these images at the Internet Archive Wayback Machine at this URL : https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...ru/new/shm.jpg

BTW the image below is the archive source for the one put up in DW's presentation, it was just edited to show two days instead of three :

Thus you probably have to conclude that DW is merely using the Schumann Resonance "New Age" Meme as a way of "Hooking" his viewers and presumably for getting his hands on their hard earned dollars eh ?

Oh, now whether or not you can swallow what DW presents, to actually see if his THEORY "holds water" (so-to-say) let's come back later, I suggest, to see what the next SR graph shows and IF their latest Meditation did do what he said it would eh ?

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

Update : Ah, for the record here's the latest SR graph from Tomsk as of their local time 4pm on Tuesday 31st March :

Name:	SR Resonance Tomsk 31 March 1600.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	291.8 KB
ID:	42981

I'd say it's very clear now that even with an additional 10,000 potential Meditators, you can see no such correlation between the Schumann Resonance and DW's latest "Global Meditation" efforts !!!
    Last edited by Clear Light; 31st March 2020 at 09:16. Reason: Added URL Links, Final SR Image

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2020), Andrew_K (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), David Trd1 (31st March 2020), Elainie (30th March 2020), Franny (31st March 2020), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Matthew (30th March 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), raregem (30th March 2020), Soda (30th March 2020), wondering (30th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Per Jay Weidner, both David Wilcock and Corey Goode are talking about COVID-19 as an "ascension" process. Are they getting ready to form a Heaven's Gate/Jonestown type event with their cult members, or is this just the last gasp of two charlatans who are busy filing law suits as publicity stunts and fund raising devices as they descend to the bottom of the pit of notoriety and fade into obscurity?

Above posted March 30th, about 4 pm.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

alexius (31st March 2020), Andrew_K (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Clear Light (30th March 2020), David Trd1 (31st March 2020), Elainie (30th March 2020), Franny (31st March 2020), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Holly Lindin (12th April 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), raregem (30th March 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020), Soda (30th March 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Per Jay Weidner, both David Wilcock and Corey Goode are talking about COVID-19 as an "ascension" process. Are they getting ready to form a Heaven's Gate/Jonestown type event with their cult members, or is this just the last gasp of two charlatans who are busy filing law suits as publicity stunts and fund raising devices as they descend to the bottom of the pit of notoriety and fade into obscurity?

Above posted March 30th, about 4 pm.
    Haha yes! My daughter and I were talking about it last night saying it was akin to the HG cult.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st March 2020), Arcturian108 (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), David Trd1 (31st March 2020), Franny (31st March 2020), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), raregem (30th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The dots that Wilcock drops in his tracks for us to join are looking like a picture of gullibility more than mastermind deception artist, in my view.

I'm concerned by the change of tune from his first recent covid19 live video to his second covid19 video.

In the first one he told us that a woman in Bill Gates employ was arrested with 23 vials of covid19. In the second version he made NO mention of that at all, but told us a MAN in Bill Gates employ was arrested with 21 vials of covid19.

That niggled my mind for days. Then, Eureka, I've jumped to the other big niggle in my mind and that's about how completely and swiftly the Democrats shut down the entire field of candidates for president to "rally" around "Biden the braindead". The ONLY logical sense that makes to me is that Biden is NEVER going to actually run against Trump but he's a perfect place-holder for a late stage switcheroo for a brand new surprise face to go up against Trump in November. He's perfect for it because he's SO easily justifiably sideways shuntable, AND he's bad news for the Dems anyway because he's 'dirty'. Hell, they might even have been thinking of 'popping' him.

So why do I bring that up here about Wilcock. Wicock's change of story more than hints that his so called good sources are feeding him disinfo and laying down a false trail, then changing it, and confusing us about what Bill Gates is up to with his double resignations recently. We are supposed to get frothing at the mouth about Gates heading for jail, I guess. That's a good story, and that will keep the alt/ascension/truther crowd well off track for months of anticipation while the real Bill Gates plan gets lined up for the presidency run.

'Bill Gates for President'. A billionaire businessman candidate for the White House, where have we seen that before?

Along comes a huge pandemic crisis that drops Gates front and centre, the man of the moment, with his vaccination plan.

Well, that WAS, until Trump wobbled the plan and mentioned Chloroquinol (or whatever it's called).

I don't think the "Gates for President" plan will succeed now, but I DO think it was THE PLAN.
    Never gonna happen. Gates is ''on the spectrum'' for one thing, terrible interpersonal skills, had a very unhappy staff back in the day (I worked in tech in the late 80s and again in early 2000s, knew a couple people who worked closely with him in the early days -- they didn't have to work btw but enjoyed start up environments). He would never pass muster with the public or hold up under scrutiny. He only started reforming his rep a bit (as a ruthless cold and oblivious leader) after he married Melinda and went on his PR repair campaign.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st March 2020), Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), Kryztian (31st March 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), norman (31st March 2020), raregem (30th March 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020), Soda (31st March 2020), Strat (7th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Retief's Avatar
    Thanks

Every once in a while it is possible to know if what some of these gurus is saying is true or not from personal experience. In DW's latest meditation video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oxl3sDdZuw) at about 7:20 he shares some information that Pete Peterson supposedly told him about nuclear submarines. I served in the US submarine service and was employed by a defense contractor as a nuclear project engineer. My responsibilities included certain areas of the reactor/propulsion plant for all commissioned submarines in the fleet at that time (same time period DW references).

I politely pointed out that everything DW stated about subs was wrong and therefore PP had evidently lied to him. That comment was removed, at least I can't find it. I didn't go into detail in my comment but I will here for anyone interested.

DW states twice that submarines use breeder reactors. They do not.

He says the are 200+ underground cities (capable of up to 65k population) with electrical sockets on the ocean floor that subs can "back into" to power the cities. I've never heard anything along those lines.

He states there are "huge electrical plates" on every sub for connecting to the sockets. Totally false. The only way you could power an external load would be through shore power cables, which are not designed to be used underwater.

Finally he says the sub can run the city for 60 years at least with no problem. Subs, like all complicated mechanical devices, need support and maintenance, requiring occasionally shutting down. I'm not sure how that would work when they're "on the ocean floor" supplying a city with power.

I am personally convinced that PP's "testimony" is fantasy.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Retief For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Eligos (7th April 2020), Gemma13 (6th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), happyuk (17th May 2020), Ivanhoe (10th April 2020), Kamikaze (6th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th April 2020), Wind (7th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I couldn't bear to watch Wilcock do a meditation but had to have a browse.

Wilcock drones on, eyes closed, very serious, while wife stands in the background stroking music bowls. Wilcock must have gotten bored after 10 minutes, run out of things to say, or perhaps got a sore arse from sitting so long on his stool, because he then gets up and walks over to his wife.

And in doing so @ 50:07 whispers to her: "Say some s h i t".

Best meditation ever for a laugh

Last edited by Gemma13; 6th April 2020 at 15:50.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), celticwarrior (6th April 2020), David Trd1 (8th April 2020), DeDukshyn (7th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), happyuk (17th May 2020), Holly Lindin (12th April 2020), Jad (7th April 2020), justntime2learn (7th April 2020), Kalamos (9th April 2020), Kamikaze (6th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), meeradas (8th April 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020), Retief (6th April 2020), scotslad (2nd June 2020), Sophocles (7th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2020), Ultima Thule (7th April 2020), Wind (7th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)

Never gonna happen. Gates is ''on the spectrum'' for one thing, terrible interpersonal skills, had a very unhappy staff back in the day (I worked in tech in the late 80s and again in early 2000s, knew a couple people who worked closely with him in the early days -- they didn't have to work btw but enjoyed start up environments). He would never pass muster with the public or hold up under scrutiny. He only started reforming his rep a bit (as a ruthless cold and oblivious leader) after he married Melinda and went on his PR repair campaign.
    He is too old looking (65 but looks 82) and ugly to become POTUS. He's s a university dropout and an IT salesman that got extremely lucky in the "geek market". He is evil though and looks like a Satanic goblin. In the COVID-19 apocalypse, he'd juts be machine gunned aside. You know? Like they do in The Walking Dead.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), graciousb (12th April 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020), silvanelf (7th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Stac(i)'s Avatar
    Thanks

Your post may have lead to the biggest belly laugh I have had in a couple of weeks! Thanks for pointing out that moment.

As I wipe the tears off my face from laughing so hard....

Thank you, truly.

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Stac(i) For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), DeDukshyn (7th April 2020), Gemma13 (8th April 2020), justntime2learn (7th April 2020), Kalamos (9th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), meeradas (8th April 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020), scotslad (7th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2020), Wind (8th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

For a moment there I thought this might be a deep fake video – I guess that 50:07 priceless moment nailed it just so in another way...
    Flabbergasted.

UT

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), Gemma13 (8th April 2020), justntime2learn (7th April 2020), Kalamos (9th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), meeradas (8th April 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,028 times in 644 posts

"say some ****" - guess he'd heard enough of his own

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), Gemma13 (8th April 2020), Jad (8th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), meeradas (8th April 2020), Mike (7th April 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020), Wind (8th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Wilcock drones on, eyes closed, very serious, while wife stands in the background stroking music bowls. Wilcock must have gotten bored after 10 minutes, run out of things to say, or perhaps got a sore arse from sitting so long on his stool, because he then gets up and walks over to his wife.

This is some next level cult ****. He implies that she is him speaking through herself. They are speaking like they are one unified being.

His whisper to here is EXCELLENT. Download a copy because that is GONNA get edited as soon as they realize it.

24. Link to Post #133
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

can you imagine Wilcock trapped in a lift with Andrew D Basiago, it would be like that 1980 movie scanners, they'd bull**** at each other so hard that their heads would explode.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2020), Gemma13 (10th April 2020), Iancorgi (9th April 2020), meeradas (9th April 2020), scotslad (2nd June 2020), Soda (9th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

I’m no expert in meditation, but from what I know it’s all about calming the mind and the body. Not only he was blabbering but his fingers motion shows that he was bored as ****!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2020), Gemma13 (10th April 2020), graciousb (12th April 2020), Kryztian (10th April 2020), meeradas (9th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

This is some next level cult ****. He implies that she is him speaking through herself. They are speaking like they are one unified being.

His whisper to here is EXCELLENT. Download a copy because that is GONNA get edited as soon as they realize it.
    Thank you! Downloaded!!! I accidentally watched a few seconds of the beginning (before going to 50:07) and after introducing himself he says "duh! you already knew that!"
    The only time normal people introduce themselves like that is when using humor/self-deprecation. But he's not kidding. Shame on anyone who doesn't recognize that this man is the savior of our planet.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2020), Gemma13 (10th April 2020), Kalamos (9th April 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Edit: never mind, I think everyone agrees he whispered "say some s h i t."
    Last edited by Kalamos; 9th April 2020 at 08:35.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2020), Gemma13 (10th April 2020), graciousb (12th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Occasionally, I try to be open to DW. I was not able to watch the video for the most part. The way he came out of meditation seemed like he had not been in alpha state. He jumped up , clearly speaking and normal energy.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2020), Gemma13 (10th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #138
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

Now selling 'ascension' to you for $333. Could it he BE any more snake-oily?

A new low. Blatant fraud imo, should be behind bars for it.

Name:	wilcock-rubbish.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	43087

https://www.ascensionmysteryschool.com/
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (12th April 2020), Gemma13 (10th April 2020), Jad (11th April 2020), Le Chat (11th April 2020), Matthew (10th April 2020), raregem (17th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th April 2020), Wind (10th April 2020)

36. Link to Post #139
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Yes Gemma13, David a huge fraud. Someone who talk, talk, talk but know nothing only big head!

37. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Wow, first time I've seen him talking with his new teeth. Seems like they don't fit him comfortably.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th April 2020), Bill Ryan (12th April 2020), Gemma13 (22nd April 2020), Hermoor (13th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast