Thread: Corey Goode's Fraud/Hoax vs the Public

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode's Fraud/Hoax vs the Public

The above post does not mean Corey, et al. wiggle off the hook.

[I felt compelled to post this after a conversation with a friend who thought, after reading post #20, that I would no longer share my experiences that involved Goode and the likes of Goode].
    Last edited by Chester; 15th September 2019 at 13:32.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2019), Gemma13 (16th September 2019), Mike (22nd September 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    The above post does not mean Corey, et al. wiggle off the hook.

[I felt compelled to post this after a conversation with a friend who thought, after reading post #20, that I would no longer share my experiences that involved Goode and the likes of Goode].
    What doesn't kill you will piss you off, and THEN make you stronger.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (15th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2019), Gemma13 (16th September 2019), jcking (23rd September 2019), Mike (22nd September 2019), petra (3rd October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), Wind (16th September 2019), Yoda (15th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

For those interested in contributing and/or supporting MOUNTAINMYSTIC bring awareness to CYBER CULTS with her RESEARCH PAPER.

You can contact Marilee Nietain by scrolling down to ORGANIZER CONTACT on this link:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mystik-mo...=p_lico+banner

Quote This campaign began as a medical/illness/healing fundraiser and now switched to emergency status. I have been on ADA medical leave for several months and am now facing eviction. I am just recovering from a very serious bout of PTSD linked autoimmune disorder I nearly did not survive from. This episode was sparked by an ongoing smear campaign debacle involving what I am terming an Alt Cult, in which I have open protection and investigation cases with the authorities. So, I am limited on how and what I say publicly on those matters. As well as my ethical and professional obligation to the privacy and protection of former clients and organizations I have been affiliated with in the past involving victim protection. My focus is on the Alt Cult umbrella phenomena we are witnessing now by stepping up and speaking out. Completing my healing journey. And bringing what I have learned to the general public for their own understanding and healing.
    https://twitter.com/MountainMystik/s...95106528530432
    Quote Mystik Mountain‏ @MountainMystik Sep 9
    I am excited to be able to move forward in opening the discussion about online predators, Cyber Cults, and how to avoid and/or heal from such encounters.
    https://twitter.com/MountainMystik/s...78706250420225
    Quote Mystik Mountain‏ @MountainMystik Sep 12
    Starting the literature review for a conference paper on Cyber Cults and their effects for International Cultic Studies Association. Then moving on to completing the Wellness LifePath which will include healing modules for these types of controlling groups. Seeking sponsors.
    https://twitter.com/MountainMystik/s...91652406059010
    Start... https://www.gofundme.com/mystik-moun...=p_lico+banner
    https://twitter.com/MountainMystik/s...85888312315904
    Quote One of the many Cyber Cult relationship dynamics that will be included in the conference paper I am seeking sponsors to help make a reality. Also seeking individuals who have experienced these types of situations for a survey/interview component.
    Mystik Mountain added,
    Mystik Mountain @MountainMystik
    Narcissists often recruit people called 'apaths' to help with their games — here's why they're dangerous https://www.businessinsider.com/what...ferrer=twitter … via @businessinsider
    9:31 AM - 12 Sep 2019

Looks like she’s serious!

https://twitter.com/MountainMystik/s...25019432603648

Blowing the dust off:

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd September 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2019), Mike (22nd September 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Corey Goode just never stops trying to exploit, steal and profit from everyone else’s work.
    He now has no humility in asking people to just hand it over.

@7:48

QuoteI’m really hoping that people that have their own channels can start shooting their own content but shoot it for Sphere Being Alliance saying this is so-and-so reporting for Sphere Being Alliance and then give your channel name and then we’ll put it on our YouTube Station."
    BE WARNED THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO DO THIS believing you will be the recipient of a contra deal with benefits. More publicity for yourself will be the bait.

But . . . Corey Goode will craftily have a copyright setup over your material. You will essentially be handing it over to him. This is a future train wreck waiting to happen to trusting individuals.

Imagine this: One day Goode and Co decide to make another movie and your material ends up in it. Do you honestly believe they will share royalties??

Nope! That's why he is providing the legal caveat now i.e. You need to say you are reporting for THE SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE.

Goode whined about Gaia’s copyright over his material and now he’s about to do the same to others.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd September 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2019), Chester (23rd September 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2019), funkpunk46 (15th October 2019), Hervé (23rd September 2019), ichingcarpenter (23rd September 2019), jcking (23rd September 2019), Mashika (27th October 2019), onevoice (3rd October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (23rd September 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As some know, I took off for most of the last two years from the alternative community. One of the reasons was my frustration with, what appeared at that time (mid 2017) to be success on the part of Corey Goode (and friends) in his effort to encroach upon the legitimate research/experiencer community of "UFO."

I read today that Corey Goode has been "blacklisted" and so I wanted to know if this was true and if so, by who and why. So I go the search engine, Google (on purpose) and type in - corey goode blacklisted.

The top link appears to be a "pro-Goode" website - here
    I make book that Goode is behind the website and/or affiliates of Goode who perceive they gain financial and "other" benefit for their efforts.

link two is from the same site - here

link three is from spherebeingalliance (Goode) - here

link four is interesting (here).
    It appears to be about someone that I assume, appeared as unwanted competition to Corey Goode. Lawyers involved, claims of "material that is copyrighted" (I assume by Goode), etc. Lovely.

The next two are Goode on Twitter

The next two are Goode on Facebook

Then we have Goode on Youtube

Followed by the tenth and last link on the all important Page One - Goode on exopolitics.org (Salla)
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2019), Gemma13 (24th September 2019), jcking (23rd September 2019), Mashika (27th October 2019), Mike (23rd September 2019), onevoice (3rd October 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sammy- I think there's been a general and growing consensus among many different conference organizations, alternative media groups and specific people that they've been burned by CG in one way or another.

For some people (like Jimmy Church, for example) it may have been too much that Goode's "doxxing group" (documented by CW Chanter /Kelly Farmer and here at PA) sought to discredit established figures like Richard Dolan through false associations and insinuations.

For some conferences like MUFON and Contact in the Desert, it may have been that his story has been so discredited that it is now not even worth the cash he potentially brings in, because of the hoaxing associations. There have been rumors that he started demanding outlandish sums of money to appear. He and Jordan Sather also have a habit of "sh***ing where they eat" by claiming publicly that they've been mistreated or censored at various conventions, in ways that often seem trivial or a stretch (ie when conference video and audio is not uploaded fast enough for them).

His (and Wilcock's) fight with Gaia, who made him (for good or ill) the star that he was, has seemingly scared off many other alternative media from working with him -and that has likely even affected David Wilcock, as can be seen by his absence from recent Ancient Aliens /Prometheus Entertainment programming.

The current independent media operation willing to work with both CG and DW is called Edge of Wonder, which is funded by Epoch Times, a quasi-right-wing media group that is in turn funded/organized through the Chinese dissident spiritual group Falun Gong, who promote militaristic conspiracies like Q-Anon, seemingly in a long-form bid to exert political pressure on China by promoting American might/militarism, among other things. The potency of a fake (but interesting!) version of the all-powerful Secret Space Program and its superiority among our nations seems to fit with what can be done propaganda-wise by a well-funded dissident group (making Chinese and other tech look incredibly inferior), without actually pissing off our military/govt by promoting stories of real classified black-budget programs.
    So basically the one main group willing to work with them anymore these days is known to be a spin/disinfo/propaganda arm of a well-funded Chinese dissident "cult" group.

It's almost as if they got what was coming to them karmically, maybe since DW disappeared for awhile with all his crowdfunded 2012 "Convergence" money back then, maybe since long before that.

I would guess that the reason you mainly found the word "blacklisted" from Goode's own groups is because he's been spinning it as a conspiracy against himself, so he uses lingo that makes it sound as if some single all-powerful source has banished him, rather than the reality, which seems to be that his (and DW's) career is dying by a thousand self-inflicted cuts.
    Last edited by jcking; 25th September 2019 at 01:07. Reason: clarity

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd September 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2019), Billy (23rd September 2019), Cara (24th September 2019), Chester (24th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2019), Gemma13 (24th September 2019), ichingcarpenter (23rd September 2019), Mashika (27th October 2019), Mike (23rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (24th September 2019), sunflower (25th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    I read today that Corey Goode has been "blacklisted" and so I wanted to know if this was true and if so, by who and why.
    To answer the "who" part of your question, here is the complete list of known conferences and radio shows that have blacklisted Corey (for the reasons jcking expertly explained):
    • New Living Expo
    • Conscious Life Expo
    • Contact in the Desert
    • DisclosureFest
    • Fade to Black
    • Coast to Coast AM
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 23rd September 2019 at 22:09.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2019), Billy (23rd September 2019), Chester (24th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2019), Gemma13 (24th September 2019), ichingcarpenter (24th September 2019), jcking (25th September 2019), Mike (24th September 2019), onevoice (3rd October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a great day for me (having suddenly learned this). In my absence, I didn't know that all these dominoes had fallen. I will sleep well tonight.

I am also happy that Chanter made a difference.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2019), Billy (24th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2019), Gemma13 (24th September 2019), jcking (25th September 2019), PurpleLama (24th September 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Invitation from Stina bo bina to share Corey Goode aka Sphere Being Alliance stories with her and the public.

https://twitter.com/stinamariaxo/sta...78511353155584

Quote Stina bo bina‏ @stinamariaxo 13h13 hours ago
    Hey guys! So I was curious if anyone would like to give me some testimony on their personal experience with the SBA cult. Similar to how I fell victim after the string of deaths in my family, anyone else have a similar situation? At rock bottom, felt lost, vulnerable, etc?

Stina bo bina‏ @stinamariaxo 13h13 hours ago
    I’d like to have video testimony if anyone feels comfortable with that (nothing crazy long just a quick “I was here in my life and I found this and relied on it heavily” or whatever your situation is). Or just text I can put on the screen. You can stay anonymous too of course

Maybe a bit of background to why you think you believed this, such as having a childhood that was overly religious or traumatic, alcohol or drugs, needing a crutch like my situation, family members conditioning you, etc.

I think it’s important for viewers to see that we’re human and were at one time believers ourselves and not just critical for the sake of being critical. we can empathize Bc we’ve been there. Done that. And wanna help others see the truth of the matter.
    THANKS STINA BO BINA and others - when more and more everyday people come forward it will eventually blow the lid off the tired 'ol defense Corey Goode has over his critics i.e. they are attacking him as part of a coordinated Dark Alliance Cabal to stop him spreading his (BS) truth . . . to the next vulnerable generation!
    Last edited by Gemma13; 28th September 2019 at 03:08.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2019), Chester (28th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2019), Mashika (27th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

10 SIGNS YOU'RE PROBABLY IN "COREY GOODE'S" CULT

https://medium.com/@zelphontheshelf/...t-1921eb5a3857

1. THE LEADER IS THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY
    If you’re not allowed to criticize your leader, even if the criticism is true, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults begin with a charismatic leader who claims some supreme knowledge. They may call themselves a prophet, messiah, messenger, or an enlightened teacher. They can also be CEOs, military officials, politicians, and self-help gurus.

Cult leaders convince members to forfeit their critical thinking ability in return for a sense of belonging, authority, and purpose. To members, it doesn’t matter what the evidence or logic may suggest, the leader is always right, and their misdeeds are always justified. Criticism of the leader is forbidden.

2. THE GROUP SUPPRESSES SKEPTICISM

If you’re only allowed to study your organization through approved sources, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults view critical thinking as an infectious disease and every effort is made to suppress it. Doubting members are encouraged to isolate themselves from outside influences and focus solely on the doctrine of the cult.

Criticism is forbidden. People who contradict the group are viewed as persecutors and are often given labels like “anti,” “apostate,” or “suppressive person.” [OR HATERS OR DARK ALLIANCE CABAL] Members are discouraged from consuming any material that is critical of the group.

3. THE GROUP DELEGITIMIZES FORMER MEMBERS
    If you can’t think of a legitimate reason for leaving your group, you’re probably in a cult.

Because the cult considers itself the ultimate authority on truth, it can’t imagine anybody leaving it with their integrity intact. Thus, it has to perpetuate a false narrative that former members were deceived, proud, immoral, or lazy.

If former members speak out, they are dismissed as bitter, angry, dishonest or evil. Cults often impose some kind of shunning to shame former members and prevent them from infecting other members with the truth.

4. THE GROUP IS PARANOID ABOUT THE OUTSIDE WORLD
    If your group insists the end of the world is near, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults position themselves as the sole refuge from an evil outside world that is intent on their destruction. Cults thrive on conspiracy theories, catastrophic thinking, and persecution complexes.

In an effort to draw in more paying members, cults are often very aggressive in their recruitment efforts which are usually justified as “saving” people from the evil world. Those who reject the cult’s message are unelect, prideful, evil, or stupid.

5. THE GROUP RELIES ON SHAME CYCLES
    If you need your group in order to feel worthy, loved, or sufficient, you’re probably in a cult.

Cult leaders trap members in shame cycles by imposing abnormally strict codes of conduct (usually prescriptions about diet, appearance, sex, relationships, media, [LIVING UP TO BLUE AVIAN MESSAGE AND COREY'S HIGH VIBRATION DIET), guilting members for their shortcomings, and then positioning themselves as the unique remedy to the feelings of guilt which they themselves created.

Cult members are made to believe they are insufficient or unworthy on their own and that the only way to become worthy is to confess their shortcomings to the group or leader. The leader then becomes the meditiator of worthiness and the foundation of the member’s self esteem.

Leaders who can make followers feel bad about anything can use shame to manipulate followers into doing anything, even if it’s against their own self-interest or better judgment.

6. THE LEADER IS ABOVE THE LAW
    If you’re held to a different moral standard, specifically in regard to sex, you’re probably in a cult.

A prevalent idea among cult leaders is that they are above the law, be it human or divine. This idea allows them to exploit their followers economically and sexually without repercussions.

When confronted, they do not confess, but create justifications for their impropriety.
    Sexual grooming of members is common. Loyal cult members will perform any amount of “mental gymnastics” to justify or ignore the leader’s behavior.

7. THE GROUP USES "THOUGHT REFORM" METHODS
    If your serious questions are answered with cliches [E.G. US VS THEM], you’re probably in a cult.

Indoctrination or “brainwashing” is the process through which a cult slowly breaks down a person’s sense of identity and ability to think rationally. Behaviors like excessive fasting, prayer, hypnosis, scripture reading, chanting, meditation, or drug usage can all be used to increase a person’s vulnerability to the leader’s suggestions.

The hallmark of indoctrination is the use of thought-terminating cliches. Platitudes like “follow the leader” or “doubt your doubts” are regurgitated over and over so that members don’t have to critically analyze complex issues.

8. THE GROUP IS ELITIST
    If your group is the solution for all the world’s problems, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults see themselves as the enlightened, chosen, and elect organization tasked with radically transforming individual lives and the entire world.

This elitism creates greater sense of group unity and responsibility centered on a united purpose. However, this sense of responsibility is often manipulated by cult leaders who coerce members into risky financial behavior, sexual favors, free manual labor, or heightened recruitment efforts in order to “further the cause.”

9. THERE IS NO FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY
    If you’re not allowed to know what the group does with their [YOUR INVESTMENT AND PURCHASE] money [THAT YOU NEVER GOT ANYTHING FOR], you’re probably in a cult.

A group that refuses to disclose its finances is a huge red flag. Ethical organizations have nothing to hide. Cult leaders tend to live opulently while their followers are required to make financial sacrifices. Members are often encouraged to pay their offerings even if it means putting their families at risk.

10. THE GROUP PERFORMS SECRET RITES

If there are secret teachings or ceremonies [OR YOU'RE TOLD THE LEADER'S ADVANCED BEINGS HAVE CHOSEN YOU AS BEING SPECIAL AND NEEDING TO WORK FOR THE LEADER] you didn’t discover until after you joined, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults use secret rituals as rites of passage that solidify a member’s loyalty to the group. Initiation into these rites usually only comes after a member has undergone certain tests or made adequate financial contributions.

Often, cult initiations are confusing, bizarre, or even offensive. This mental dissonance between their sense of confusion and their loyalty to the “inner circle” convinces the initiate to double their efforts in order to properly appreciate the proceedings. This only further entrenches them in a shame cycle, making them even more susceptible to manipulation.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ally S. (3rd October 2019), Andrew_K (3rd October 2019), Bill Ryan (5th October 2019), Chester (3rd October 2019), Franny (24th October 2019), Hervé (3rd October 2019), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2019), Mike (3rd October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What doesn't kill you will piss you off, and THEN make you stronger.
    "Dang it, I'm so angry that I'm not dead!! Why am I not dead?!"
    Just joking there Bill, I love this quote. Near death experiences always tend to piss me off.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Franny (24th October 2019), Gemma13 (4th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Did you know AI has taken over the galaxy? Also the Reptilians! Ever heard of them? They're back, but on a leash! AI is coming for your soul! get'cha refresha! Promo for the Cosmic secret too! Get your $$$ out for the Alliance! More Prophecies to Come!

Who Are We? Why Are We Here? Well Let Me Tell You! Join The Alliance! November 19th!

And dont forget to pre order your copy of The Graphic Novel™!
    Last edited by Nosu Chagency1; 11th October 2019 at 06:35.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nosu Chagency1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Franny (24th October 2019), Gemma13 (11th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Jay Weidner talks about what has happened to him over the past few months – he has even had to now arm himself to protect his family. A MUST WATCH!

Thanks Groovie and Jay for your persistent dedication to exposing Corey Goode as a fraud amid all the threats and turmoil you are still being subjected to.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th October 2019), Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), BoR (27th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Franny (24th October 2019), Hervé (24th October 2019), Mike (24th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

I'm going to summarize the video down here for the sake of archiving.

First, on August 8, Jay Weidner was served with a C&D letter supposedly from Corey's attorneys. Like the one received by C.W. Chanter, it had no letterhead and was poorly written. Some parts were typed in all caps similarly to how Corey "yells" about his detractors on Twitter.

Then, on August 14, a sockpuppet account with the username "Chuck Norris" appeared and doxed Jay—revealing his full legal name, his home address, and his phone number. This put both him and his family in danger.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corey goode and the FEAR Being Alliance screenshot 3.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	41744

Jay reported this incident to the local sheriff's office, but all they could do was tell him to buy a gun since the nearest sheriff's office is so far away. He has also fitted his house with security cameras as another precaution.

On August 30, Jay woke up to more threats that Corey left on YouTube. He deleted them before anyone could have a chance to see them, but they remained in Jay's notifications.

Name:	Corey goode and the FEAR Being Alliance screenshot 1.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	41745

Name:	Corey goode and the FEAR Being Alliance screenshot 2.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	41732

There are a few things that need to be pointed out here:
    • The part about Sharon's inheritance was private information that only Jay and his family knew about. There is no way Corey could know about that unless he has friends in high places.
    • This is the third time he's said he would be "going after assets" of people in court, which is frivolous litigation that can be dismissed by the court.
    • Corey called Jay mentally-ill despite admitting he has "temporal dementia" twice on Cosmic Disclosure.
    • Corey never once filed a complaint against Jay at Gaia, despite how much he harps on about the "hostile work environment" he created.
    • These threats were made a few months ago, yet nothing has happened.
    Finally, on the biggest day of the International UFO Congress, which the hosts of Reality Check attended, Corey tweeted this and emphasized the words KILLS THEM. This left Jay and Yvonne in fear for their lives, wondering if one of Corey's fanatical followers was going to ambush them at the congress.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Franny (27th October 2019), Gemma13 (27th October 2019), Hervé (26th October 2019), Mike (26th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Meh, i dunno. With Jay/Groovie and Corey, it's become something like the victim Olympics. Its getting a little tiresome on both sides honestly. Everyone is in a hurry to declare the lengths they're going to to protect themselves from the other. It's all very dramatic. There's a whole lot of posturing there on both sides to be fair.

As far as legal threats and so on: I'm not even entirely convinced Corey has a lawyer. I mean a real one. A legitimate one. His alleged legal notices don't even have letterhead. I find his threats to be pitiful. It's a last ditch attempt to scare off critics, I think. He's desperate. Every time he brings up legal action it just reaffirms that.
    Last edited by Mike; 27th October 2019 at 17:33.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th October 2019), Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Franny (27th October 2019), Gemma13 (27th October 2019), graciousb (27th October 2019), Hervé (26th October 2019), Reinhard (26th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Meh, i dunno. With Jay/Groovie and Corey, it's become something like the victim Olympics. Its getting a little tiresome on both sides honesty. Everyone is in a hurry to declare the lengths they're going to to protect themselves from the other. It's all very dramatic. There's a whole lot of posturing there on both sides to be fair.

As far as legal threats and so on: I'm not even entirely convinced Corey has a lawyer. I mean a real one. A legitimate one. His alleged legal notices don't even have letterhead. I find his threats to be pitiful. It's a last ditch attempt to scare off critics, I think. He's desperate. Every time he brings up legal action it just reaffirms that.
    Mike we are all well aware that liars, con artists, frauds, abusers, self-serving people who abuse other people for their own personal gains, tormentors, and the like, get away with their actions because people that are not in close proximity to them do not experience the same effects as those in close proximity!

Suggesting that people who have had their lives threatened by Corey Goode, and still are, should just get over it, move on, and forget about him, is a bit like telling a person with anxiety to get over the visceral effects of their anxiety episode, forget about it, and move on. It’s not that simple – when the episodes become recurring.

I made that devastating mistake with my teenage daughter because I didn’t know enough about anxiety to understand that she was experiencing more than just being a shy girl who wasn’t able to toughen up and deal with life’s challenges. My ignorance was a big mistake and even though I thought I was helping at the time, I did more harm than good.

Suggesting people should just get over Corey Goode, move on and forget about him, is also like saying to the world that even though we know those people are offenders we will relinquish our duty of care to others by ignoring them, and too bad about all the future people they are going to harm – until, perhaps, one of those future people becomes someone close to home where our personal sphere is affected.

Sadly, there are thousands of Corey Goode’s in the world and it is impossible for one person, or a small group of people, to keep the spotlight on them all. What a different world we would be living in if it were that easy. It is offensive though to devalue the efforts of those that choose to not turn a blind eye to offenders in attempts to help others from being harmed.

Ask yourself this: If Corey Goode told you to shut-up and stop revealing to the world all his dirty little secrets, and then threatened you when you wouldn’t, and then blatantly brought your loved one’s into his threats, and you knew he had a history of unstable behaviour, had been issued with a violence restraining order, and had the ability to rally individuals into doing his dirty work, what would you do? Would you just say meh then?

Or would you perhaps reach out to others experiencing same. Would it not make sense that part of the “Victim Olympians” safety protocols and protection is to stay visible?

There’s also been an attitude over time that people should be focussing their energy on bigger issues in the world that affect more people than the likes of Corey Goode. So, too bad about the individuals in our local communities who are being harmed by predators. Damn victims - they too should be focussing on bigger issues; as if those bigger issues will solve all the dilemmas in the world, including local predators.

This thinking is defective. It is grossly opinionated and is saying “collateral damage” is okay! Yes, bigger global issues need more people on board. But how are those in our local communities going to help with the bigger issues when they are suffering from abuse? Helping victims and engaging preventative measures for future victims, is helping the bigger issues by providing opportunities for more people to get on board with the bigger issues.

This thinking is also insulting as it implies those helping non-global issue victims are wasting their time and are not capable of contributing to bigger issues at the same time. Criticisms of this nature all boil down to one thing: Ignorance!

We are all guilty of ignorance. We should be learning from it though, to the best of our growth abilities, by reminding ourselves to refrain from ignorantly judging others before spending time trying to at least understand what it is like to walk in their shoes.

It is not enough to just arm ourselves with an infinite supply of information and then believe we must now be an authoritarian because we have more information than another. We need to continue applying human wisdom to information. Otherwise information is just information; baseless sets of data.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 27th October 2019 at 02:18.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th October 2019), Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Franny (27th October 2019), Hervé (27th October 2019), Mashika (30th March 2020), Mike (27th October 2019), mokosh (27th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Once you have played out all the roles, got past and clearly see through the stage of soul development that is all about the victim/savior/persecutor triangle, you can set a positive example for those still stuck in it simply by not being subject to those traps anymore.
    You don't have to re-assume the role of savior, but if you do, to be effective, you must act not from guilt or shame, but act for the sake of compassion and for the challenge in developing the skillful means of the Boddhisattva, remaining detached from the maelstrom of emotions that drive all three roles.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Delight (27th October 2019), Franny (27th October 2019), Gemma13 (27th October 2019), Hervé (27th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (27th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Once you have played out all the roles, got past and clearly see through the stage of soul development that is all about the victim/savior/persecutor triangle, you can set a positive example for those still stuck in it simply by not being subject to those traps anymore.
    You don't have to re-assume the role of savior, but if you do, to be effective, you must act not from guilt or shame, but act for the sake of compassion and for the challenge in developing the skillful means of the Boddhisattva, remaining detached from the maelstrom of emotions that drive all three roles.
    Ah but this is where “belief systems” have the power to disable unconditional compassion forcing people into apathy – unless of course it is a topic that serves their “victim/savior/persecutor triangle” because then it is deemed more important than another.

If we can try to remove our “belief system blinkers” when we come across circumstances affecting others we may find compassion only needs to be sent from our hearts without following through with judgment based on someone else’s idea on when, how, and why we should feel compassion and act on it.

Offering compassion only “for the sake of it” is compassion with condition and is not genuine. Not much solace, care or comfort in that, let alone protection, for people who are experiencing very real threats, abuse and trauma.

But hey, another belief system encourages people to believe victims deserve what they get because of another belief system called Karma which lets the self-appointed adjudicators off the hook in having to demonstrate basic, genuine, unconditional compassion to their fellow human beings.

Developing confidence, working out why a personality keeps choosing an abusive partner, etc, are very different circumstances to experiencing abuse from an individual in the community.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th October 2019), Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Mike (27th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Compassion is compassion, and can only exist without judgement, and can only be felt or sent from the heart, regardless of any ideas about it.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Gemma13 (27th October 2019), Mike (27th October 2019), Uncle Danny (30th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Compassion is compassion, and can only exist without judgement, and can only be felt or sent from the heart, regardless of any ideas about it.
    Compassion, as I relate to this particular subject - well, I must admit to feeling it on all sides. I feel great compassion for both the victims of this "war", but also for the perps.

Some of the perps, in my view, have been deluded greatly, and are likely feeling gullible, vulnerable, and foolish for having bought into this whole ego illusion. I feel sad for this shattering of their idealistic hopes and dreams, almost like I do for children discovering that there is no Santa.

For the major perps - CG in particular, I feel compassion watching his great grasping at his deluded agenda to acquire those things he appears to deem critical to his existence. (ie $$, fame, status, power, or whatever) I see it as a result of his own perceived lack of power, as in Power vs. Force as described by David Hawkins in his books. I feel sad watching the shattering of CG's strong ego/delusions, although I realize the shattering is necessary, and I see it as a cosmic/Tao/Source natural law that is inevitable. It is like watching a train wreck in the making.

I believe that by continuing to shine the light of truth/love we do our small part, and I hope to continue to see all the victims stand strong and love backed without anyone succumbing to the fear-based, war perpetuating frequencies.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2019), Chester (11th January 2020), Mike (27th October 2019), onawah (27th October 2019), Valerie Villars (27th October 2019), Wind (28th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast