1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode's Fraud/Hoax vs the Public

Update posts around this link:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342597

And... Corey Goode finally sues his critics . . . well fingers crossed . . . coz then all Corey's Real Behaviour and True Motives will be documented in legal format.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Mashika (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Ah, for anybody who still considers Corey Goode as being upfront, honest and truthful here's what Jay Weidner has to say about CG's latest shenanigans :

Now what caught my attention was at around the 13:50 mark at which point Jay says :

Quote your fake box that you sent to the new jersey bar association
    Because as far as I am aware NOTHING has come of it thus far eh ?

If you're interested this is the box in question (from several months ago) :

And for some background context on the "Fake Box" here on the Avalon Forum :

Re: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

Indeed, it's just as Jay says in that CG "projects his story" via Twitter but then doesn't follow through with it in the Real World eh ?

Is it just another "money making" scam asking for donations to cover the ALLEGED "court proceedings" ? It sure does seem like it eh ?

But in any case Jay seems as if he is "fully invested" in following this latest "scam" as far as needed, I presume, because he is actually NAMED as one of the Defendants eh ?

Oh, but IF it does "go to court" in front of a Jury (as CG requested) won't it open Corey Goode up to some real Public Scrutiny in a Court of Law ? WHO of his Blue Feathered Avian Friends will "stand by him" in his time of need ... I guess "we" shall all just have to "watch this space" eh ?

Last edited by Clear Light; 28th March 2020 at 14:17.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (28th March 2020), Billy (29th March 2020), David Trd1 (28th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), Gemma13 (28th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Now what caught my attention was at around the 13:50 mark at which point Jay says :

It goes even further than that! Researcher Steven Cambian confirmed that a package wasn't even sent to the NJ Bar Association. Corey is outright and provably lying.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2020), Clear Light (28th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Why would "James" be mailing anything if he has these supposed lawyers he is paying so much for? This is just so ridiculous.. I hope people are noting the small inconsistancies along with the glaring truths...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (28th March 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Oh, now I'm no Lawyer, LOL, but in his latest court filing, section 56 appears somewhat contradictory :

Quote 56. Mr. Goode has not yet — even today — filed for copyright protection on anything … much less the phrases Rice includes in his statement (why he thinks Goode is claiming ownership in the phrase “countless other topics and areas of interest” escapes any reasoning we can reach).
    Because according to the JUSTIA Trademarks website :
    1. SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE - Status 700 - Registered
    2. FULL DISCLOSURE PROJECT - Status - 602 - Abandoned - Failure To Respond Or Late Response
    3. SBA - Status - 700 - Registered
    4. 20 AND BACK - Status - 774 - Opposition Pending
    5. RETURN OF THE GUARDIANS - Status - 604 - Abandoned - After Inter-Partes Decision
    6. BLUE AVIANS - Status - 774 - Opposition Pending
    7. SSP - Status - 605 - Abandoned - After Publication

It seems to indicate his "topics and areas of interest" are now very much in the Public Domain (to varying degrees of Registration) eh ?

Last edited by Clear Light; 28th March 2020 at 19:48. Reason: Added 7. SSP

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2020), David Trd1 (28th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), Matthew (28th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)

It goes even further than that! Researcher Steven Cambian confirmed that a package wasn't even sent to the NJ Bar Association. Corey is outright and provably lying.
    Ah, or perhaps Maria Vallejo at the New Jersey Bar Association did receive the Package but given the nature of Corey's fictitious account of his alleged "space faring adventures" (as she would have at least done a background check on him), I wonder if perhaps she decided (with good reason) not to pursue his case eh ?

I don't know, it's just that I'd be surprised if a Lawyer would actually confirm or deny receiving something from a potential client to an "outsider" such as Steven ?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

Oh, now I'm no Lawyer, LOL, but in his latest court filing, section 56 appears somewhat contradictory :

Quote 56. Mr. Goode has not yet — even today — filed for copyright protection on anything … much less the phrases Rice includes in his statement (why he thinks Goode is claiming ownership in the phrase “countless other topics and areas of interest” escapes any reasoning we can reach).
    2. FULL DISCLOSURE PROJECT - Status - 602 - Abandoned - Failure To Respond Or Late Response
    5. RETURN OF THE GUARDIANS - Status - 604 - Abandoned - After Inter-Partes Decision

It seems to indicate his "topics and areas of interest" are now very much in the Public Domain (to varying degrees of Registration) eh ?

If I may, a complaint such as the one filed by CG, is a pleading. A complaint or other pleading is not where the plaintiff proves, or should even attempt to prove, his or her case. Rather, it is where the plaintiff makes allegations which must put the defendants on notice of the facts which provide a plausible basis to support the causes of action raised in the complaint.

Thus, don’t look to the complaint as proof of the case and don’t put too much weight on any particular allegations.

However, CG does have the burden of proof at trial (and a heavy one at that), if the case goes that far, to put on relevant and admissible evidence to prove that there are facts which support some or all of the claims he raises in the complaint.

I suspect that JW and the other defendants will be able to get many, if not all, of the claims dismissed before trial either by motion to dismiss or by summary judgment.

Edit. This is not the post I meant to quote. I meant to quote post 45. Geez.

mod edit. Corrected. Post 45 now quoted. Billy
    Last edited by Billy; 29th March 2020 at 11:21. Reason: Post correct quote.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Andrew_K (29th March 2020), Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), Billy (29th March 2020), Clear Light (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

If I may, a complaint such as the one filed by CG, is a pleading. A complaint or other pleading is not where the plaintiff proves, or should even attempt to prove, his or her case. Rather, it is where the plaintiff makes allegations which must put the defendants on notice of the facts which provide a plausible basis to support the causes of action raised in the complaint.

Thus, don’t look to the complaint as proof of the case and don’t put too much weight on any particular allegations.

However, CG does have the burden of proof at trial (and a heavy one at that), if the case goes that far, to put on relevant and admissible evidence to prove that there are facts which support some or all of the claims he raises in the complaint.

I suspect that JW and the other defendants will be able to get many, if not all, of the claims dismissed before trial either by motion to dismiss or by summary judgment.

Thanks much, Billy.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Oh, thanks for the above information Satori but perhaps I wasn't being EXPLICIT enough with the language :

What I mean to say is it's the SAME Attorney who helped Corey with his Trademark claims (through 2018 / 2019) that is NOW claiming he has done nothing of the sort thus Section 56 is a Blatant Lie eh ?

In any case, it seems as if Corey may just get his day in court eh ?

From Pacer :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Order on Summons Request.png
Views:	178
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	42979

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Doesn't CG have a quite a history in the courts in states he lived in prior (Texas for one)? Would be interesting to see this history, both as plaintiff and defendant. He has gone so far with all this, I can see a potentially explosive denouement of it all, once most bridges are burned and his desperation and paranoia become more intense.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh, thanks for the above information Satori but perhaps I wasn't being EXPLICIT enough with the language :

What I mean to say is it's the SAME Attorney who helped Corey with his Trademark claims (through 2018 / 2019) that is NOW claiming he has done nothing of the sort thus Section 56 is a Blatant Lie eh ?

In any case, it seems as if Corey may just get his day in court eh ?

From Pacer :

Attachment 42979
    Indeed. He may get his day in court, but that is not a certainty, and it does not mean he will prove his claims to the satisfaction of the judge or jury if it goes that far. And, if the case does go to trial, the defendants will get their day in court too. They may even have counterclaims against CG, and not just defenses, that the judge or jury will find more compelling than CG’s claims. This all remains to be seen.

Edit. I write to add that while a jury has been demanded in this case, the judge still has a lot of latitude to determine what, if any, claims go to trial. And, in a trial, the judge has latitude to decide if any claims go to the jury. Good pretrial motions by the defense could whittle this case down to nothing.
    Last edited by Satori; 30th March 2020 at 22:55.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Clear Light (31st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

It will be dismissed, if it even gets that far.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Clear Light (31st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Satori (31st March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Oh, for any interested parties following along with the never-ending-Corey-Goode-scam-a-thon, Jay Weidner is interviewing Shane "The Ruiner" Bales in his latest upcoming REALiTY CHeCK video :

Quote Shane the Ruiner was friends with Corey Goode and David Wilcock in 2014 and 2015 just as Corey was coming out. Shane witnessed first hand the manipulation and the under handed approach that Corey Goode took towards other people. Shane then drops the bomb that he saw a video with Corey and Stacy Goode planning the entire operation.
    But, for some historical context, about Shane's own "material" around that time, there's this Avalon thread :

Anomalies in The Ruiner's material

Because, all I'm saying is, as with anything in the so-called "Alternative Community", it's probably best to practice a little Discernment as quite often not everything one hears is as it appears to be at first eh ?

Last edited by Clear Light; 24th April 2020 at 19:47.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Shane then drops the bomb that he saw a video with Corey and Stacy Goode planning the entire operation.
    Yes, he told us that, early in 2015. But when I asked him if he could possibly share that, he said he was shown the video (captured by remote intel surveillance), and didn't have a personal copy.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Clear Light (24th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), kudzy (24th April 2020), silvanelf (14th May 2020), Sophocles (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th April 2020), Yoda (24th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

WELL WRITTEN ARTICLE BY VICE OUTLINING AND EXPOSING COREY GOODE AND DAVID WILCOCK CULT.

David Wilcock & Corey Goode cult exposed (VICE article published)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th May 2020 at 16:20. Reason: added the name of the VICE article for clarity

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th May 2020), Bill Ryan (14th May 2020), Islander12 (5th June 2020), silvanelf (14th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

This belongs here for the record.

Quote Corey Goode has recently filed two large lawsuits against his previous employer, his old manager/supervisor at that place of employement, 3 YouTube content creators, and 3 of his former business associates/collaborators. These three have worked closely with Mr. Goode making content within the disclosure field, and were seen as ‘family’ by Mr. Goode and his wife.

So… what happened? And why is this not being covered by any of the mutual associates of Mr. Goode and the defendants? Some mutual collaborators have since resigned or publicly denounced their working relationship with Mr. Goode since the filling of this lawsuit, but what about the other Prominent Public Figures and perceived LEADERS in this field (such as David Wilcock and Elizabeth Wilcock, Michael Salla, James Gilliland and Edge of Wonders Rob and Ben)? If these individuals were proven to be witness of events that were lied about in the lawsuit, why are they still aligned with Mr. Goode and his business?

I wanted to go over these lawsuits and provide you with just the firm, hard facts. Needless to say, I’m sure there is alot of hurt and emotion that is also involved with these lawsuits, as I cannot imagine how these individuals must feel if the evidence I found is in fact the whole truth. 

I plan to monitor this situation closely, and bring you more information as it develops. But for now, I wanted to just bring you up to speed on the situation as a whole.

In the future I will be updating this description box with all of the links and details that were involved with the making of this video, as its been a good month long research fest. Everything provided in this video is backed up with documentation, and I tried my best to keep my opinions and feelings out of this video.

I do want to go over the real implications of the evidence I found in this lawsuit, not from a court of law POV, but from a spiritual and leadership POV. The true implications of what this evidence says about Corey Goode as a man of integrity. As a man of honor. And as a man of truth. As someone who gets donations to sue his previous employers and content creators. As someone who is paid to bring forth the ways to better your life and prepare for ascension. Does his actions align with the man he says he is? And if they do not; what does this mean about his story as a whole?

If you have any corrections, comments concerns or information that you’d like to share with me, please feel free to reach out to me on twitter, or email me at HeyYoStina@gmail.com

twitter.com/stinamariaxo
    patreon.com/stinabobina

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2020), Bill Ryan (5th June 2020), Billy (5th June 2020), Islander12 (5th June 2020), Mashika (5th June 2020), Stinamaria (6th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Ah, for those interested, here is the redacted and I'd say extremely thorough response from Gaia's lawyers as regards CG's "Racketeer/Corrupt Organization" claims ... it's a lengthy document (some 65 pages) replete with numerous counter arguments based upon examples-in-law as to why the Court should dismiss CG's complaint eh ?

Their conclusion as follows :

Quote For all of the foregoing reasons, and because the deficiencies of the Complaint cannot be remedied by repleading, Defendant Gaia respectfully requests that the Court dismiss the Complaint and all claims therein with prejudice and without leave to replead. Pursuant to Colorado law and on its own initiative, the Court should also impose sanctions on Plaintiffs and their counsel for failure to file in good faith the Complaint and certain claim therein.
    Last edited by Clear Light; 10th June 2020 at 10:20. Reason: The presentation of it

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th June 2020), Bill Ryan (10th June 2020), Billy (10th June 2020), Gemma13 (10th June 2020), Islander12 (10th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Ah, for those interested, here is the redacted and I'd say extremely thorough response from Gaia's lawyers as regards CG's "Racketeer/Corrupt Organization" claims ... it's a lengthy document (some 65 pages) replete with numerous counter arguments based upon examples-in-law as to why the Court should dismiss CG's complaint eh ?

Their conclusion as follows :

Quote For all of the foregoing reasons, and because the deficiencies of the Complaint cannot be remedied by repleading, Defendant Gaia respectfully requests that the Court dismiss the Complaint and all claims therein with prejudice and without leave to replead. Pursuant to Colorado law and on its own initiative, the Court should also impose sanctions on Plaintiffs and their counsel for failure to file in good faith the Complaint and certain claim therein.
    Here it is:

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th June 2020), Billy (10th June 2020), Clear Light (10th June 2020), Gemma13 (10th June 2020), Islander12 (10th June 2020), kudzy (10th June 2020), Yoda (10th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

In the post above (#58) Gaia has submitted their motion to dismiss Corey's lawsuit against them. Gaia does not represent other defendants Corey has added into the mix, but includes them, because Corey's claims are so muddled with regard to all defendants it is difficult to determine who he is accusing for what points.

The motion is very comprehensive. Gaia has lawyers at the top of their game and they've literally destroyed Corey's plead. It's poetry in motion to read how they prove Corey is full of sh!t.

But it isn't over until Judge decides. So we will have to wait and see.

Here is the Preliminary Statement:
    Quote PRELIMINARY STATEMENT

Gaia files this Motion to Dismiss to resolve, at the outset of this action, claims by Plaintiffs that have no basis in the law and are entirely inadequately pleaded.

Plaintiffs, whose activity in the “Conscious Community” focuses on Goode’s experiences in a secret space program and with alien beings, bring this action purportedly to protect themselves from a suspected conspiracy to misappropriate their intellectual property and defame Goode.

But Plaintiffs’ purported claims are simply not supported by the wild, disjointed, and vague allegations against various, apparently unconnected Defendants.

Indeed, each of Plaintiffs’ claims fails to state a cause of action as a matter of law and must be dismissed, certainly as to Gaia, if not against all Defendants.

Plaintiffs’ inability to plead legitimate, valid claims is indicative of Plaintiffs’ true intent in filing—which is evident upon even a cursory review of the Complaint—to attempt to garner attention and stir controversy.

Such a conclusion is confirmed by Plaintiffs’ actions both prior to and since filing, as Plaintiffs have made hundreds of internet and social media posts about their supposed crusade against Gaia and the other Defendants.

However, as this Memorandum explains, Plaintiffs’ claims are merely conclusory pronouncements that do not constitute plausible legal causes of action and are nothing more than baseless conspiracy theories and persecution fantasies.

The Complaint includes sixteen separate numbered claims, all of which are brought against all Defendants—some of whom Gaia has never had any contact with—in an undifferentiated fashion, and incorporate by reference all allegations of the Complaint.

This approach furthers the impression that Plaintiffs are not seeking redress for valid claims, but are merely trying to collectively smear the Defendants and gain publicity.

Likewise, the Complaint is rife with allegations that in no way relate to any asserted claim; Plaintiffs apparently believe that every perceived slight is evidence of a grand and far-reaching conspiracy, and have included reference to such slights in the Complaint, regardless of whether any such actions could plausibly constitute a legal claim.

Plaintiffs’ scattershot approach is not consistent with the pleading requirements of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and unfairly burdens both Defendants and the Court.

To the extent that anything can be gleaned from the Complaint, it is clear that Plaintiffs’ purported claims are deficient as a matter of law.

For example, Plaintiffs assert a RICO conspiracy against the Defendants, but fail to plausibly plead any necessary predicate offenses.

Likewise, Plaintiffs bring a claim for breach of oral contract against Gaia, but then admit that the parties subsequently entered into a written contract on the same subject—which contains a merger clause of all prior representations—that did not include the purported oral promises Plaintiffs now seek to enforce.

Plaintiffs also attempt to assert certain trademark claims, but fail to allege how and when the purported trademarks were violated by Gaia.

Beyond just failing to state cognizable claims, the Complaint violates procedural and ethical obligations.

Plaintiffs have brought claims where there can be no good faith basis for doing so, including claims barred by the applicable statute of limitations, a claim that completely ignores statutory prerequisites to filing, and claims that are not recognized as valid causes of action at all.

Plaintiffs have even alleged that the Court has diversity jurisdiction where it plainly does not, as both Plaintiffs and multiple Defendants are alleged to be citizens of Colorado.

The Complaint is an apparent attempt not to use the Court for the administration of justice but to provide fodder for Goode’s online community, a community apparently hungry for content and conflict.

What began as a carefully orchestrated attempt to elicit clicks must end with a complete dismissal of all purported claims, and an imposition of sanctions on Plaintiffs and their counsel.

For all of the foregoing reasons, Plaintiffs’ claims and the Complaint should be dismissed in their entirety with prejudice as to Gaia.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 10th June 2020 at 15:09.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th June 2020), Bill Ryan (10th June 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), Mashika (25th July 2020), raregem (25th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

A historical refresher for newbies getting sucked into COREY GOODE'S transitional phase into the multi billion dollar Life Coaching industry.

Goode (and David Wilcock) heavily brainwash their followers using the classic cult bait of ascension.

They will convince you they have the right tools to ascend out of life's madness because they have been chosen to have intimate connections with Interdimensional Gods.

When you don't get bang for your buck they will blame you for being unworthy.  Try harder.  You are infected.  Do another one of their "Life Coaching Consciousness Courses".

Gone are the days when cult leaders had to herd their followers into buildings.  Today they herd you into online social media groups who do the daily reinforcing for their con.

When you start really questioning their motives and material you will be vilified and ousted from the group as a heretic.

Today people will not reach utter despair and suicide en masse to reach the heights of ascension into a grand new world.

Today they will be alone in their homes - cast aside by family and friends for believing in Goode and Wilcock's Cult and then cast aside by the Cult leaders and their minions. 

Their pain, suffering and suicidal tendencies will slip under the radar as these despicable charlatans get away with their deceptions.

Turn that pain around. Speak up and help rescue another.

Last edited by Gemma13; 25th July 2020 at 02:57.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th July 2020), Andrew_K (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Bluegreen (25th July 2020), Islander12 (25th July 2020), Kryztian (25th July 2020), Mashika (25th July 2020), Matthew (25th July 2020), raregem (25th July 2020), RunningDeer (25th July 2020), sunflower (25th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast