Thread: The Russians are preparing for a biological war...published 2017

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Default The Russians are preparing for a biological war...published 2017

...this just crossed my way and I thought I should post it. I dont know if someone else did hear about it already.... The video was published in August 2017

actually I was searching for the eye gymnastic Prof. Wladimir Zhdanov speaks about in the internet, which has a amazing healing effect...

Anyways...check it out what this lady has to say about a biological war coming up :
    , Wladimir was warning about in 2017.....

It is just terrible some things which are going on. Codex Alimentarius...food as weapon...Major Stubbelbine spoke about...biological weapons now.....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 17th May 2019 at 20:17.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bubu (18th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (17th May 2019), Didgevillage (19th May 2019), happyuk (18th May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019), petra (28th May 2019), toppy (18th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Russians are preparing for a biological war...published 2017

Last edited by Seabreeze; 27th May 2019 at 23:20.

4. Link to Post #3
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Lugar Center in Georgia (former USSR), is run by US firms for biological and epidemiological research.
    Since its opening, residents of the surrounding area became mysteriously ill.
    There is no doubt that the Center (under the auspices of Georgia's questionable politician Saakashvili) was intended to spread disease and death throughout Russia and other Slavic nations.

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Acutually the GMO does the job already - world wide.... the biggest crime ever..to poison our foods.....and to destroy nature with GMO....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 27th May 2019 at 23:21.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Didgevillage (20th May 2019), silvanelf (28th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #5
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Putin doesn't want GMO "foods" in Russia.
    The concern by Russians is that totally westernized (meaning, another EU satellite) Ukraine will growing GMO crops.
    (Sorry about the German documentary without any subtitles, but German is understood on this site to some extent. There is very little info on this laboratory of death. There are some Russian documentaries, but I don't understand Russian perfectly)

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am not very much into politics. But I must say there are some things I really agree with what Putin says...or does not like......not only the GMO subject....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

petra (28th May 2019)

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Question Re: The Russians are preparing for a biological war...published 2017

I finally found the video I was looking for at the first place...in german. But sorry, no english subtitles. Maybe someone knows how to put it up with engl. subtitles? I dont know how to do this......

11. Link to Post #8
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    I finally found the video I was looking for at the first place...in german. But sorry, no english subtitles. Maybe someone knows how to put it up with engl. subtitles? I dont know how to do this......
    There are no english subtitles. I've found a pretty long video in Russian, where you can select at the right bottom corner:
    settings --> subtitles --> check the arrow behind "Russian (auto-translated) --> select "english"

I guess that the translation is pretty bad, because it's auto-translated!

12. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

yes, thank you silvanelf..I know this..over settings you can look if there are subtitles in other languages. But youtube did remove this setting on most videos by now.

Sometimes people who know how to do it......put subtitels into the videos. I was wondering if here maybe is someone around, who knows how to do this?

Prof. Wladimir Zhdanov ...who speaks here. A amazing person......

Thank you again silvanelf...this was what I was looking for. and at least we have automatic engl.translation in your video......but I guess this autom translation will vanish soon also....youtube is working on this...going backwards........they all work on make it more hard for all of us, I guess.....

and the automatic translation is not happening at all.....often totally wrong translation aso..... it is because many words have more than one meaning and the machine does just choose the most common one...which is not always right.......
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 28th May 2019 at 20:35.

+ Reply to Thread