+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gov awareness of intelligent lifeforms

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,508 times in 5,654 posts

Default Gov awareness of intelligent lifeforms

It will be a great day when a Gov official finally comes forward to say they are here. We can move on from having to prove existence. Clifford Stone a Sargent in the military crash retrieval program mentioned the Gov was aware of over 50 types of ET back in the 60s. That number definitely speaks a lot about the diversity of life in our Galaxy but when the multiverse theory is applied there's no telling how many more lifeforms there could be.

Dr Nolan a friend of Jacques Vallee said they were not aware of all the types. All the secrecy and compartmentalization on the subject has continued to make us ignorant of the human potential.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019), Didgevillage (20th May 2019), EFO (20th May 2019), Sadieblue (20th May 2019), Star Tsar (20th May 2019), toppy (20th May 2019), william r sanford72 (24th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Gov awareness of intelligent lifeforms

The US government is well aware of the ET existence, here on earth as well as underground, undersea and in the space, the moon included.
    From what I heard, all the nuclear explosions (testing, so-called) by the US and USSR were actually war against underground ET bases. (How many testings do you really need after you learned how to explode nuke bombs?)

Simon Parkes says there are over 100 types of Greys to his knowledge, not to mention reptilian and insectoid races in addition to humanoids whose appearances are much closer to humans.

Additionally, Stewart Sverdlow said there are intelligent alien beings half-plant, half-animal.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Would you please share, Didgevillage, where you heard that all the nuclear explosions (testing, so-called) by the US and USSR were actually war against underground ET bases?
    You asked how many testings do you really need after you learned how to explode nuke bombs.
    I think you may find the answer here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1291197
    ...and the answer appears to be: probably enough to cause an extinction event, if not corrected.

"
    Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    The US government is well aware of the ET existence, here on earth as well as underground, undersea and in the space, the moon included.
    From what I heard, all the nuclear explosions (testing, so-called) by the US and USSR were actually war against underground ET bases. (How many testings do you really need after you learned how to explode nuke bombs?)

Simon Parkes says there are over 100 types of Greys to his knowledge, not to mention reptilian and insectoid races in addition to humanoids whose appearances are much closer to humans.

Additionally, Stewart Sverdlow said there are intelligent alien beings half-plant, half-animal.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (20th May 2019), mojo (20th May 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Would you please share, Didgevillage, where you heard that all the nuclear explosions (testing, so-called) by the US and USSR were actually war against underground ET bases?
    You asked how many testings do you really need after you learned how to explode nuke bombs.
    I heard from a couple of sources. One is Barbara Marciniak channeling Pleiadians, if she is to be trusted, and the other, I think, was Simon Parkes.
    It's hard to backtrack, because I have a collection of audio material and I just can't google or search keywords.

Thank you very much for the link.
    I will check it out.

+ Reply to Thread