+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tell me about your day - please - a very brief report....

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Tell me about your day - please - a very brief report....

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    My day was very dramatic and surreal. A living situation, where an ex-roommate had moved out and left his pet pig, exploded as my partner was attempting to rehome the animal, concerned for its welfare and the lack of care by the ex-roommate. The roommate and his partner began a back and forth with my partner which resulted in her blocking them on social media and me taking over the "negotiations" about the pet pig. Yesterday, they came and got their pig but my partner continued to comment on it on social media, her posts were screenshot and sent to the pig people and they were blowing up my phone with texts and calls to get her to stop all day as I was in executive session and city council meetings, which were also very dramatic and filled with pathos and hubris.

I ended up mediating and managing the energetics to find the smoothest path through it all, as is my nature, but it was a remarkable day for its intense, conflict-born ebbs and flows.
    You are remarkable! I love you posts. I have to say though, I was a bit worried after reading the first half of your post that the pig exploded, literally. Very relieved it turned out to be something else, equally uncomfortable but not a "pork chops for everyone," moment!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Constance (23rd May 2019), Flash (22nd May 2019), Forest Denizen (24th May 2019), Hym (23rd May 2019), Mark (24th May 2019), Patient (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd May 2019), Stephanie (23rd May 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

No thunderstorms.

People have bad days, to be sure. But like I said, when multiple people are individually reflecting on their day and saying things like "...I don't know why I acted that way. Thats not like me." Odd.

Hmmm...AutumnW, maybe you are onto something though. I am completely hypothesizing here - maybe due to all of the chem spraying and other things in our food could the human body be absorbing more ionization so much so that the storm does not manifest into the air?

Lol, Ok I do not have enough knowledge to support any such hypothesis so I am not even going to take that line of thought any further.
    (And I hope not to see a movie about a new super hero that can control storms - this is my idea. Oh yeah, nevermind. Xmen has that one already. Lol )

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Constance (23rd May 2019), Forest Denizen (24th May 2019), Hym (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd May 2019), Stephanie (23rd May 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Oh no, Running Deer. So sorry to read about your health problems. Any severe pain in the lower torso area particularly has to be taken seriously. A twisted bowel is a health emergency. And though it's more common in boxer dogs and German shepherds, people can get it too!
    Thank you, AutumnW. No twisted bowel.

What I didn’t post was that there were two other times I’ve had those exact symptoms. It was when the forum got an energetic hit. The first was with the 9eagle9 fiasco (an unsubscribed member) and second was the end of the Bill/Christine era.

I didn’t want to bring it up because it may negatively program some members. Along with unfounded feelings of depression, anger, paranoia, I contemplated suicide for several fleeting seconds. That’s when the understanding hit me. I had/I have no reason for those symptoms. I live and love my simple lifestyle. And part of my day is spent on processing out feelings and beliefs that no longer serve me.

It would have been better if I took a break in February/March. The Kevin Moore type threads are energetic drainers on me. Too, there were a lot of ugly back and forth communications on other threads. Some are in the “members only” section. It’s cumulative and it’ll sneak up on me if I don't pay attention.

Note to caring members: Please no suggestions on how to be a stronger person. I’m sensitive, but I’m no wimp.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd May 2019 at 16:21.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (24th May 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), Forest Denizen (24th May 2019), Hym (23rd May 2019), Inaiá (22nd May 2019), meeradas (25th May 2019), Patient (23rd May 2019), Stephanie (23rd May 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Note to caring members: Please no suggestions on how to be a stronger person. I’m sensitive, but I’m no wimp.

So so true, It made me laugh. How can anyone here ever think you could ever be a wimp. lolllllllllll That would never have cross my mind regarding you.

IT is true the forum was very negative lately, in many threads, the worst surely being Kevin More type thread. I truly had enough of it, wondering if I should not quit altogether.

I also felt somewhat unprotected if very sensitive.

Funny also, not for the Kevin like threads started before our meeting in Laughlin, but other threads followed our week in Lauglin where most of us had a real good time and learn to appreciate each other face to face. As if the energies would have made sure this kind of friendship could not be built. Well, sorry the low energy world, it is a missed opportunity. This will not happen through me.

So back in shape, eager to be conscious, here I am.
    Last edited by Constance; 23rd May 2019 at 00:59. Reason: fixed quote formatting :)
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Constance (23rd May 2019), Forest Denizen (24th May 2019), Hym (23rd May 2019), Mark (24th May 2019), Patient (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd May 2019), Soda (23rd May 2019), Stephanie (23rd May 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,205 times in 437 posts

Yesterday I stayed home after I caught a flu.
    It however began Monday evening having a sore throat. Next morning I went to the doctor and it was good that I did as I got prescribed to be released from work until next Monday.
    At first it didn't feel like a flu but it developed afterwards.
    I am mostly over the top now and it should be better tomorrow.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Constance (23rd May 2019), Forest Denizen (24th May 2019), Hym (23rd May 2019), Patient (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd May 2019), Stephanie (23rd May 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I was attacked in the middle of the night getting up this morning. I don't know what it was but it was heavy tapping all over my back and body that I woke up and had to fight it off. I still don't know what it was because I was half a sleep. Other than that, I was exhausted from jet lag and wanted to relax and sleep. I can now hear voices faint.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Forest Denizen (24th May 2019), Patient (23rd May 2019), Rosemarie (24th May 2019), RunningDeer (25th May 2019), Soda (23rd May 2019), Stephanie (25th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Only in response to the thread title - nothing strange or supernatural going on, but one of those strange occurrences happened today that can only be described as a perfect example of Sod's Law (elsewhere known as Murphy's Law).

So I have this kit bag which I use in my work. Awesome little bag full of pockets carrying every useful thing I need. And this very afternoon I was extolling its many virtues to a colleague. Because I've had it near fifteen years now. It's a bit ragged around the edges, but the important thing, I said, was the shoulder strap is still perfectly intact, had never broken, wasn't even frayed after all this time! I don't go around endorsing this bag by the way, it just came up today, and I remember thinking what a great buy it was. People do say how things are just not made to last these days, but this bag is truly an exception. Anyway, two hours later, at the end of the day's work, I was walking back to my car, my trusty bag hanging off my shoulder, when...yes, you guessed it, the shoulder strap, after fifteen years of service, finally gave up. The fastener, where it attaches to the bag, snapped (and is probably beyond repair). My bag fell to the ground. For about 3 seconds I just stared at it, disbelieving this weird synchronicity/coincidence, whatever. Then started laughing (at the Universe). Bloody typical eh?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (23rd May 2019), Constance (26th May 2019), Forest Denizen (24th May 2019), Patient (24th May 2019), Rosemarie (24th May 2019), RunningDeer (25th May 2019), Stephanie (25th May 2019), tessfreq (24th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Today is my Birthday, so I am having a great day! (But maybe that would make me invalid to your experiement)
    Happy belated birthday.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Flash (25th May 2019), Rosemarie (24th May 2019), RunningDeer (25th May 2019), Stephanie (25th May 2019), sunwings (24th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,462 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I have to say though, I was a bit worried after reading the first half of your post that the pig exploded, literally. Very relieved it turned out to be something else, equally uncomfortable but not a "pork chops for everyone," moment!
    My partner is a 20+ year vegetarian and I am not. We have on our property 3 chickens, a turtle, a dog, 2 cats and 15 fish. That pig though, was a bit too much for me. It was rooting and wallowing in the front yard, breaking pieces off the house and the flies around the house were starting to become overwhelming. I'm glad it all turned out well, that day was very dramatic! Turning the creature into bacon was one of my favorite threats, actually, although I never said it to the pig, only behind her back to my partner and in a low voice, in case she was close by and potentially listening.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th May 2019), Flash (25th May 2019), RunningDeer (25th May 2019), Stephanie (25th May 2019), Strat (24th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

OUF

This is my day

Got enough
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), RunningDeer (25th May 2019), Stephanie (25th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    OUF

This is my day

Got enough
    OUF? A guess - oof (Interjection) A sound mimicking the loss of air, as if someone's solar plexus had just been struck.

Or...

Either way, have a restful weekend, Flash.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Constance (26th May 2019), Flash (25th May 2019), Mark (26th May 2019), Stephanie (25th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2