+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The war against humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Default The war against humanity

The Health Ranger has put together some pieces of the big puzzle that show current events that are shaping our future.

Some topics:
    1. Climate engineering, destroy food production by blocking the sun.
    2. Global depopulation. 5G weapons system target mobile phones. Transgenderism. Vaccines. etc.
    3. Conservatives being targeted and de-platformed.
    4. Record braking gun, magazine and ammunition sales. Insurrection Act of 1807.
    5. Artificial intelligence (AI) robots and trans-humans. Only government approved information can be shared. Survivors will need preparation and information. Refuse 5G and vaccinations.

Five COSMIC things you need to know about Life, Earth and the WAR against humanity
    27 minutes

Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th May 2019 at 01:20.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Blacklight43 (9th March 2020), Bluegreen (24th May 2019), Delight (24th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019), Lefty Dave (24th May 2019), Lilybee8 (23rd March 2020), Pam (24th May 2019), Sadieblue (24th May 2019), Seabreeze (24th May 2019), Soda (14th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2019), yelik (24th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: The war against humanity

Well THAT was a great way to start and End a Thread Post Ron
    You covered it all!
    You forgot ET. And us needing a Space Force cuz' apparently we're not the only rowdy kids in the neighborhood.

All joking aside, Thank You for the link..

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Bluegreen (24th May 2019), Delight (24th May 2019), Seabreeze (24th May 2019), Soda (14th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2019), yelik (24th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Mike adams is an exceptionally creative scientifically capable individual (as in actually researching basic water filtration methods and other lab analysis). I know that his recent videos concerning the depopulation agenda seems very far out and hard to swallow BUT....

I have been seriously challenged by the converging clamp down on free speech and the escalating control of the state (and federal) government through legislation. Here in the US, the legal precedent to mandate forced vaccination is based on writs from eugenics proponents. IMO the vaccination issue has been the biggest yet assault on the constitutional right to sovereignty.

IMO the fear mongering of measles makes no scientific sense. I have also recently discovered that glyphosate has saturated the American landscape (even in the rain water) and proven to be as disastrous as many have been claiming all along. With no attempt by the Federal government to regulate FOR the people against the Medical Industrial Complex, one wonders WHY? It seems it could be population control is the hidden agenda... make us sick and weak or dead outright?

The main place that I wonder about what Mike Adams has said regards his belief that Trump will lead an insurrection that is FOR the populace's freedom? Hasn't Trump proclaimed his idealization of Dictators? For all I know, this could be a binary choice between equally destructive "factions"...Also, Adams says he thinks we are doomed here to be reduced to 10% population and the main goal is to be one of the survivors.

I guess my days are numbered if he is correct but in the mean time, I will not accept the shots even if I lose my licenses. I will start growing my own food to avoid glyphosates and in every way avoid contact with the medical industrial complex. I will never arm myself or agree to be digitally implanted in a computer sim. I am an eternal being who will live even after my body is gone. Also, I intend that Mike Adams is becoming a little paranoid?

I never saw him as paranoid though before, just fervent? maybe he is entirely correct but I like his music better than the depopulation videos.

Be Divergent

https://www.naturalnews.com/Be-Divergent.html

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019), earthdreamer (24th May 2019), justntime2learn (24th May 2019), Lilybee8 (23rd March 2020), Mari (10th March 2020), Pam (24th May 2019), Seabreeze (24th May 2019), yelik (24th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

cool song...I will save it to my list

but no forget the GMO and destroying our food and the nature by it..... I am not sure on how many people are aware of how dangerous the GMO action really is? Only the time will show the long time effects to us and to the nature being manipulated by it.

I just rememered an articel I had saved long time ago about Syngenta was manipulating by GMO, some maize fields in India (or was it in Ethiopia? I am not sure...) on purpose..but without informing the people who aet the maize..... The women who did eat it...could not get pregnant anymore... they wont ever have own children because of the GMO maize they aet....... This is how heavy their body got effected.

.....they are really working on controlling things or us, by the things we eat...with GMO.... Sorry I dont have the articel anymore...it got lost when I had a PC breakdown and I could not find it anymore in the net.

They could even put the vaccines and stuff into our manipulated foods...you ever thought of this? GMO is more than dangerous. And it is all build up on lies also.....
    It has a lot to do with patents....to make money with...and not really with a better farming aso.....

And how many people do realize...this are chemical companies who create our foods now by GMO.....?
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 24th May 2019 at 04:59.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Delight (24th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019), Lilybee8 (23rd March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thought this should go here. IMO we are being pinned to the wall and its all about the corporatocracy. RT comes across as a journalistic news source. I just don't see Trump as doing anything about this screw...

Quote 17 states enacting laws against free speech

Since President Trump’s inauguration, at least 17 states have introduced laws to punish pipeline protestors, citing the need to “critical infrastructure.” Rick Sanchez explains. Then RT America’s Michele Greenstein joins to discuss the constitutionality of anti-protest laws and the growing pushback against them.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Lilybee8 (23rd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I am not going to keep posting because I am just too distressed but here is something to chew on.... people have been saying for a long time that the US is the 4th Reich. But I don't think that Trump will save the Republic. IMO he may just become the dictator after the Republic falls. I am counting on the woowoo part of my thinking now as the materialistic aspect has reached a low bottom of doubt in the very basic tenets of faith in a future. I am going to stop this research as I have found enough to despair.

Quote Israeli researcher claims chemical giant DuPont colluded with Nazi Germany to create eugenics programs
    05/08/2019 / By Ethan Huff

A doctoral candidate at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem says that research he’s been conducting has led him to the conclusion that chemical giant DuPont had a well-established relationship with the Nazis in Germany both before and during World War II, and was working with the Hitler regime to develop eugenics programs against targeted enemies.

According to Nadan Feldman, as many as 150 United States corporations had similar such ties to the Nazis. But he claims that DuPont, like other drug and chemical companies at the time, were especially close to Hitler, working in lockstep with the political movement more out of a shared sense of ideology and belief, as opposed to simply for profit.

After poring through many years’ worth of financial and regulatory reports, including back-and-forth correspondence between DuPont executives and the Nazis, Feldman determined that “the main motive” of DuPont’s involvement with German powers during the 1930s and 1940s was simply to further the cause of the Nazis.

“The researcher pointed out that DuPont executives began providing support to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis in the 1920s, well before the 1932 elections which led to the establishment of the Nazi dictatorship in the country in 1933,” Haaretz reports.

“In addition to financial support to Hitler, executives allegedly provided financial support to extremist groups in the United States itself, and expressed an interest in causes taken up by the German fascists, such as eugenics and the theory of racial superiority,” the Israeli news outlets adds, noting that one of these executives was former DuPont president Irenee du Pont, according to Feldman.

DuPont partnered with IG Farben to share “critical knowledge for war production”
    There were others involved in these Nazi partnerships as well, including the infamous IG Farben drug company, which would later bear the more well-known drug company offshoot known as Bayer.

According to Feldman, DuPont established a technology-sharing agreement with IG Farben that allowed the exchange of “critical knowledge for war production.” In turn, this allowed the Nazis “to start the war,” Feldman maintains, with the development of new technologies such as synthetic rubber.

This partnership between DuPont and the Nazis, and presumably IG Farben, lasted until 1943, which was well into World War II after Nazi Germany had already made considerable headway in taking over much of Europe. It also lasted beyond the point when the Nazis attacked the USSR, and even after the Nazis declared war on the U.S. itself.

“Ties were only formally cut after Germany confiscated the assets of U.S. companies in September 1943,” reveals Sputnik News.

Keep in mind that Bayer, which was created by IG Farben, purchased the world’s most evil corporation, Monsanto, back in 2016 for, get this, $66 billion. A $66 billion purchase in 2016, by the way, includes three 6s – which probably wasn’t an accident.

“The combined name, of course, should be ‘MonSatanFarben’ because Bayer is an offshoot of Interessengemeinschaft Farben (IG Farben), the Nazi-era chemical company that worked with Adolf Hitler to develop and deploy deadly chemical weapons against humanity,” joked Mike Adams, the Health Ranger.

Did the U.S. government support DuPont and other Nazi-sympathizing companies during WWII?
    What really bothers Feldman is his perception that many U.S. firms maintained relationships with the Nazis during WWII, “undisturbed and even with the tacit support of the U.S. administration despite the growing threat of Hitler’s regime to the welfare of Europe and the West.”

One of these companies was IBM, which reportedly developed the technology that the Nazis used to keep track of prisoners as they were shuffled around between concentration camps.

As we recently reported, IBM is actually now working on “new and improved” blockchain versions of these older technologies that the New World Order will presumably use to maintain ultimate control over people’s lives.

For more news about how major corporations are actively developing technologies to enslave the planet, be sure to visit PopulationControlNews.com.

Other U.S. companies that Feldman says worked with the Nazis include Standard Oil, General Motors, Ford, ITT, and Union Banking, the latter of which is said to have helped Germany secure the loans it needed to fund equipment and supplies throughout the war.

“Without the mobilisation of corporate America for Nazi Germany, it is very doubtful whether Hitler could have started the war, doubtful whether he would have succeeded in rehabilitating the German economy – certainly not at the speed and strength he achieved in the ’30s,” Feldman contends.

Feldman also says he finds it “doubtful” that any historian, including himself, will ever fully understand how the corporate executives in charge of these companies “could give so much help to such a strong, cruel and fanatic enemy … It’s also doubtful whether we’ll be able to understand why every one of them avoided punishment.”

For more related news, be sure to check out Fascism.news.

Sources for this article include:

SputnikNews.com

Haaretz.com

NaturalNews.com

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    The Health Ranger has put together some pieces of the big puzzle that show current events that are shaping our future.

Some topics:
    1. Climate engineering, destroy food production by blocking the sun.
    2. Global depopulation. 5G weapons system target mobile phones. Transgenderism. Vaccines. etc.
    3. Conservatives being targeted and de-platformed.
    4. Record braking gun, magazine and ammunition sales. Insurrection Act of 1807.
    5. Artificial intelligence (AI) robots and trans-humans. Only government approved information can be shared. Survivors will need preparation and information. Refuse 5G and vaccinations.

Five COSMIC things you need to know about Life, Earth and the WAR against humanity
    27 minutes

It’s not so much “climate control” destroying your food, more the destruction of Bee’s (essential for fruit farming etc,)

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
    — Henry Kissinger

But don’t worry, it’s just momentum from their previous plans you see right now, they are being systematically dismantled

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Even with lower birth rates, world population is set to increase to 9-11 billion, which is much higher than what biocapacity will allow given a per capita ecological footprint of 3-4 global hectares.

Much of economic output that provides for that population is heavily dependent on oil: around 70 percent for mining and substantial chunks (including petrochemicals) for manufacturing, food production, and shipping. Oil discoveries peaked in 1964, if not earlier. Oil production per capita peaked in 1979. Global conventional production peaked in 2005. Unconventional production will peak soon.

Across 650,000 million years, global surface temperature anomaly has been tracking CO2 ppm, with an up-and-down cycle every 100,000 years, and CO2 ppm never exceeding 300. It is now above 400, and there is no other source for that except economic activity. No one knows what will happen because this has never taken place in human history, but since 2000 over 50 positive feedback loops have been recorded and only a few negative loops. One of the latter involves ocean heat content, which may cause even more problems.

In terms of economy involving credit, credit levels have gone up significantly, with a $1.2 quadrillion shadow derivatives market that overwhelms the value of the global economy itself by a factor of more than 20. Only a trillion dollars' worth of subprime lending from that was needed to bring the global economy to its knees in 2008, and there's more where that came from.

Species die-offs are taking place with significant amounts of soil erosion, water pollution, and other forms of ecological damage are taking place. Human movement in wilderness areas plus anomalous weather conditions plus increased migration to urban areas to avail of middle class conveniences have increased vectors for the spread of disease. Organizations like the WHO and others have been warning about this since the 1990s: human beings live in a world that has over two million types of viruses, and although most are probably not harmful to man, only a fraction of them have been been identified, and only a smaller fraction can lead to illness that is treatable or preventable.

The rich, meanwhile, are not calling for depopulation but "sustainable development." That means sustaining capitalist growth with population growth that's not too slow (or else it will cause population aging) or too fast (or else it will cause more poverty). Most of the world population support them because that's how middle class conveniences are made available, including Internet access. Because of that, most of the world population believe that the crises raised above are either hoaxes or easy to solve: just bring in technofixes and a bright "space age" future will take place.

With warnings about a resource crunch and fallout from ecological damage as causes of increased conflict, military forces are gearing up, with arms deployment increasing twentyfold the past two decades, the rise of authoritarian regimes as neoliberal ones fall apart, and concerns over future wars not only involving oil but even water.

Given such, one may argue that what we're looking at are combinations of global crises amplifying each other, most dismissed as fake or easy to solve because a bright future for oneself and loved ones trumps anything else, and if so, then this war might involve hitting physical limits in the biosphere and humanity going against itself.
    Last edited by ralfy; 9th March 2020 at 05:30.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by ralfy (here)
    Across 650,000 million years, global surface temperature anomaly has been tracking CO2 ppm, with an up-and-down cycle every 100,000 years, and CO2 ppm never exceeding 300. It is now above 400, and there is no other source for that except economic activity. No one knows what will happen because this has never taken place in human history, but since 2000 over 50 positive feedback loops have been recorded and only a few negative loops. One of the latter involves ocean heat content, which may cause even more problems.
    I’m going to bring up some (rethoric) questions about these arguments:

---

this 400 ppm of CO2 are found measuring a GLOBAL(average) or a LOCAL(concentrated) atmosphere samples ?

human history (about 250~400 thousand years) is it big enough to impact a planet of four and a half billion years ? So Who is against Who ?

economic activity is important to sustain the whole life on Earth, or anything else not absolutely needed to purposes of life (as a whole)?

is it important to preserve life on this planet, or the economic (human) life activities that predatorily explore resources of this planet ?
    Last edited by RogeRio; 10th March 2020 at 07:08.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)

I’m going to bring up some (rethoric) questions about these arguments:

---

this 400 ppm of CO2 are found measuring a GLOBAL(average) or a LOCAL(concentrated) atmosphere samples ?

human history (about 250~400 thousand years) is it big enough to impact a planet of four and a half billion years ? So Who is against Who ?

economic activity is important to sustain the whole life on Earth, or anything else not absolutely needed to purposes of life (as a whole)?

is it important to preserve life on this planet, or the economic (human) life activities that predatorily explore resources of this planet ?
    The first is a global ave. with more data here:

https://skepticalscience.com/co2-mea...ncertainty.htm

The question isn't the impact of CO2 ppm but how it leads to multiple feedback loops. More details in the NAS final report on global warming.

Economic activity is critical for human life. It has an effect on the same and the rest of life on earth.

Since economic activity is affected by pollution, then it is critical to preserve ecosystems and not just life on earth. However, human beings by default value themselves.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020), RogeRio (10th March 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

The question isn't the impact of CO2 ppm but how it leads to multiple feedback loops. More details in the NAS final report on global warming.
    ok, but global warming it's not a fact

it's only a Hypothesis intended to control The Air We Breath, on the same path powerful people intended to control the Water We Drink, as for centuries they control The Home-Lands We Live, demarcating borders and collecting taxes to people live there.

The Plan is collect taxes by CO2 rates their puppils measure using biased criteria to improve their money-power plan, and not to care the planet, nor the whole life on earth and neither the whole human existence on this planet, so the powerful largely sponsored that (biased) hypothesis to expand "mass enslavement" in a global scale, because through Lands and Water is only possible to control by Local (demarcated) Power, and not by a Global Power.

first info on the link data you provide is -- " CO2 measurements are suspect "

Quote Global warming is likely the greatest hoax of our time. The people who say CO2 causes global warming don’t seem to be able to explain why in the period of 1940 to 1975 CO2 emissions increased significantly, while the global temperature decreased.

The Keeling curve, which is widely used to show the increase in CO2 emissions, is based on data from the top of Mount Mona Loa in Hawaii. Mona Loa is a volcano and it doesn’t seem to me that a volcano is the best place to be taking CO2 measurements.
    the pharmacy-bought "vitamin C Ad" says it's better than eating an orange, but almost everyone knows it's not true.

they start an wordwide Ad campaing of global warming, exactly when the (whole) earth is cooling because of current solar cycle. This is a Fact, regardless Local circumstances of (possible) climatic variations.

so, ones pay attention to advertising and others pay attention to the facts .. The War Against Humanity it's a mental (and moral) war, that has been played like this (through propaganda) for millennia, hiding true information and inserting false (half-truth) information, to deceive humanity by making people believe that has no chance of winning to break free from the planet's controllers (as human shepherds).

(an allegory)
    a shepherd alone cannot control a hundred sheep if the sheeps want to graze scattered in the field, and for that reason, a shepherd puts up (moral) fences, from which even then, there are always some sheep that flee.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 10th March 2020 at 17:18.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Mari (10th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

A very informative website for those who do NOT subscribe to the current dogma (I believe that is what it is) is this:
    http://www.weatheraction.com/
    If you can get past the 'basic' format layout, there is a wealth of empirical evidence here, from a highly knowledgeable source (& denigrated by the MSM, - so he MUST be onto something!) - Piers Corbyn, brother of UK Labour Party Jeremy. It has an excellent long-range weather forecast for subscribers.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), David Trd1 (11th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020), RogeRio (10th March 2020), Satori (11th March 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok, but global warming it's not a fact

it's only a Hypothesis intended to control The Air We Breath, on the same path powerful people intended to control the Water We Drink, as for centuries they control The Home-Lands We Live, demarcating borders and collecting taxes to people live there.

The Plan is collect taxes by CO2 rates their puppils measure using biased criteria to improve their money-power plan, and not to care the planet, nor the whole life on earth and neither the whole human existence on this planet, so the powerful largely sponsored that (biased) hypothesis to expand "mass enslavement" in a global scale, because through Lands and Water is only possible to control by Local (demarcated) Power, and not by a Global Power.

first info on the link data you provide is -- " CO2 measurements are suspect "

Quote Global warming is likely the greatest hoax of our time. The people who say CO2 causes global warming don’t seem to be able to explain why in the period of 1940 to 1975 CO2 emissions increased significantly, while the global temperature decreased.

The Keeling curve, which is widely used to show the increase in CO2 emissions, is based on data from the top of Mount Mona Loa in Hawaii. Mona Loa is a volcano and it doesn’t seem to me that a volcano is the best place to be taking CO2 measurements.
    the pharmacy-bought "vitamin C Ad" says it's better than eating an orange, but almost everyone knows it's not true.

they start an wordwide Ad campaing of global warming, exactly when the (whole) earth is cooling because of current solar cycle. This is a Fact, regardless Local circumstances of (possible) climatic variations.

so, ones pay attention to advertising and others pay attention to the facts .. The War Against Humanity it's a mental (and moral) war, that has been played like this (through propaganda) for millennia, hiding true information and inserting false (half-truth) information, to deceive humanity by making people believe that has no chance of winning to break free from the planet's controllers (as human shepherds).

(an allegory)
    a shepherd alone cannot control a hundred sheep if the sheeps want to graze scattered in the field, and for that reason, a shepherd puts up (moral) fences, from which even then, there are always some sheep that flee.
    Global warming is a fact because it's been taking place from the start, with cycles of warmth and gold every hundred thousand years. What you're probably referring to is anthropogenic global warming. That will take time to prove, but it's pointless to do so because of positive feedback loops that take place as CO2 ppm rises, not to mention pollution and peak oil.

What I mean is that most will see it as a hoax or easy to solve because they need to see the future as bright. That's also why they will also argue (assuming that they don't conveniently ignore them) that every other point I raised in my first post is also a hoax.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Global warming is a fact because it's been taking place from the start, with cycles of warmth and gold every hundred thousand years. What you're probably referring to is anthropogenic global warming. That will take time to prove, but it's pointless to do so because of positive feedback loops that take place as CO2 ppm rises, not to mention pollution and peak oil.
    I apologize if it seems out-of-topic, but the war of informations about facts, hypothesis, theories, laws of nature is permeated by opinions which worth to be debated to clarify the issues about global warming.

Holocene began approximately 11,650 years before present, after the last glacial period, which concluded with the Holocene glacial retreat.

The Holocene and the preceding Pleistocene together form the Quaternary period from 2.59 million years ago to the present.

The Holocene has been identified with the current warm period. Known as MIS (Marine Isotope Stages) or OIS (Oxygen Isotope Stages), are alternating warm and cool periods in the Earth's paleoclimate, deduced from oxygen isotope data reflecting changes in temperature derived from data from deep sea core samples.

both graphs show short periodic variations but the whole picture seems a global cooling and not a global warming on current Quaternary period. At least, not yet!

-- edit--
    Is Earth going slowly into another (long) glacial era ?
    Last edited by RogeRio; 12th March 2020 at 08:16.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Mari (11th March 2020), Pam (13th March 2020), Reinhard (11th March 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I apologize if it seems out-of-topic, but the war of informations about facts, hypothesis, theories, laws of nature is permeated by opinions which worth to be debated to clarify the issues about global warming.

Holocene began approximately 11,650 years before present, after the last glacial period, which concluded with the Holocene glacial retreat.

The Holocene and the preceding Pleistocene together form the Quaternary period from 2.59 million years ago to the present.

The Holocene has been identified with the current warm period. Known as MIS (Marine Isotope Stages) or OIS (Oxygen Isotope Stages), are alternating warm and cool periods in the Earth's paleoclimate, deduced from oxygen isotope data reflecting changes in temperature derived from data from deep sea core samples.

both graphs show short periodic variations but the whole picture seems a global cooling and not a global warming on current Quaternary period. At least, not yet!

-- edit--
    Is Earth going slowly into another (long) glacial era ?
    What you want is ice core data across hundreds of thousands of years and not the last 11,650 years. That's the same data used by skeptics to argue that it's all part of natural cycles.

The data shows that CO2 ppm and surface temp. anomaly track each other, with CO2 ppm peaking at 300 each time. Following that, to answer your question, we're entering another glacial era. That's why scientists were talking about a coming ice age during the early 1970s.

So, what's the problem? CO2 ppm is now more than 400. What effect can that have on surface temp. anomaly?

The NAS, the "gold standard" of science review, studied dozens of reports from around the world, and argued that CO2 has a forcing and feedback factor, and that the forcing factor is now kicking in. This explains increasing surface temp. anomaly:

http://nas-sites.org/americasclimate...panel-reports/

Skeptics funded an independent study of the same issue, and ended up with the same conclusion:

http://berkeleyearth.org/summary-of-findings/

At this point, what will happen next humanity will find out. For now, all we have are over fifty feedback loops noted during the past two decades:

https://guymcpherson.com/climate-cha...ry-and-update/

and various organizations, from banks to insurers to military forces to intelligence agencies, publishing reports for their personnel and clients to prepare for the effects of climate change.

Finally, I did point this out earlier, but I should probably say it again: I referred to multiple crises and not just climate change. In case anyone missed that, here's a link to that message:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1339844

In short,

- global warming
    - ecological damage
    - war
    - limits to growth (including peak oil)
    - increasing debt leading to chronic financial crashes
    - a resource crunch (e.g., water shortages, soil erosion, etc.)

Plus problems caused by or amplified by them. For example, increased population and economic activity plus incursion in wilderness areas or eating wild animals equals exposure to new viruses (there are around two million types). Increased human migration plus population density plus anomalous seasonal conditions driven by global warming equals increased vectors for the spread of diseases from new viruses. Increased infections leads to drops in economic activity, in turn leading to drops in demand, supply chain disruption, volatile stock and commodity markets, and even a drop in oil price. A drop in oil price that can't meet increasing production cost due to peak oil leads to long-term disruption of oil production, in turn leading to shortages as populations recover from epidemics or pandemics. Shortages may lead to more human migration, increased conflict, another round of economic crises, and so on.

Which is partly what we're seeing right now, which is similar to what we've been seeing for the past two decades, which explains the last paragraph of my first point, and which explains why the same banks, insurers, military forces, and intelligence agencies have also been giving reports to their clients and personnel about peak oil.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

Pam (13th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th March 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

What you want is ice core data across hundreds of thousands of years and not the last 11,650 years. That's the same data used by skeptics to argue that it's all part of natural cycles.
    Nops, absolutely not .. please, don't try to put me in stereotype clothes, because it won't work.

I'm sorry but global warming and CO2 influence on climate change are not facts. It are biased hypothesis sponsored by establishment propaganda.

Temperature of land affect only the local climate, not at GLOBAL scale. Climate changes at global scale are mainly affected by Sun (first), Oceans (second) and High Altitude Winds (third).

CO2 represents only 0.03% of atmosphere gases (300 pmm), it is heavier than air and restricted to the lowest layers close to the soil, to be used for photosynthesis of plants that produce organic molecules with carbon to nourish the food chain and release free oxygen. All life on the planet depends on it.

I'm not discussing others argues on scope of climate changes beyond the "main influences" above, because I respect the influence of 3~4 grams into 10 tons. If this is skepticism, then I am skeptical

For example, World War I & II only heated up the climate where bombs exploded and destroyed the Lands at that moment and for some time. I'm not including (secondary) effects of nuclear weapons, of course.

I suggest see this thread - Global Warming, Global Cooling or.. ??
    where probably will find the following study by (primary source of info) Dr. H Jay Zwally - SR. RESEARCH SCIENTIST
    published on tech sources - NASA and Journal of Glaciology

Quote .
    Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers.

According to the new analysis of satellite data, the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008.

“We’re essentially in agreement with other studies that show an increase in ice discharge in the Antarctic Peninsula and the Thwaites and Pine Island region of West Antarctica,” said Jay Zwally, a glaciologist with NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, and lead author of the study, which was published on Oct. 30, 2015 in the Journal of Glaciology. “Our main disagreement is for East Antarctica and the interior of West Antarctica – there, we see an ice gain that exceeds the losses in the other areas.” Zwally added that his team “measured small height changes over large areas, as well as the large changes observed over smaller areas.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 12th March 2020 at 23:54.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Pam (13th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nops, absolutely not .. please, don't try to put me in stereotype clothes, because it won't work.

I'm sorry but global warming and CO2 influence on climate change are not facts. It are biased hypothesis sponsored by establishment propaganda.

Temperature of land affect only the local climate, not at GLOBAL scale. Climate changes at global scale are mainly affected by Sun (first), Oceans (second) and High Altitude Winds (third).

CO2 represents only 0.03% of atmosphere gases (300 pmm), it is heavier than air and restricted to the lowest layers close to the soil, to be used for photosynthesis of plants that produce organic molecules with carbon to nourish the food chain and release free oxygen. All life on the planet depends on it.

I'm not discussing others argues on scope of climate changes beyond the "main influences" above, because I respect the influence of 3~4 grams into 10 tons. If this is skepticism, then I am skeptical

For example, World War I & II only heated up the climate where bombs exploded and destroyed the Lands at that moment and for some time. I'm not including (secondary) effects of nuclear weapons, of course.

I suggest see this thread - Global Warming, Global Cooling or.. ??
    where probably will find the following study by (primary source of info) Dr. H Jay Zwally - SR. RESEARCH SCIENTIST
    published on tech sources - NASA and Journal of Glaciology

Quote .

A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers.

According to the new analysis of satellite data, the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008.

“We’re essentially in agreement with other studies that show an increase in ice discharge in the Antarctic Peninsula and the Thwaites and Pine Island region of West Antarctica,” said Jay Zwally, a glaciologist with NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, and lead author of the study, which was published on Oct. 30, 2015 in the Journal of Glaciology. “Our main disagreement is for East Antarctica and the interior of West Antarctica – there, we see an ice gain that exceeds the losses in the other areas.” Zwally added that his team “measured small height changes over large areas, as well as the large changes observed over smaller areas.
    What you've been presenting IS part of the natural cycle. The problem is that you are only looking at a few thousand years.

Global warming is a fact because ice core data shows that, and the main driver is the sun. See also the NAS report on surface temp. reconstructions:

http://dels.nas.edu/Materials/Report...-Surface-Temps

The claim that CO2 is the main driver is also wrong. Rather, it's a forcing factor. Read the NAS report for details.

http://nas-sites.org/americasclimate...panel-reports/

About Zwally, try this article:

https://bigthink.com/politics-curren...change-skeptic

which contains his own points about the study:

Quote Zwally said he hoped his study wouldn't detract from other research highlighting the scope and dangers of climate change.

"When our paper came out, I was very careful to emphasize that this is in no way contradictory to the findings of the IPCC report or conclusions that climate change is a serious problem that we need to do something about," he told Scientific American.

He also seemed aware some people would weaponize the study for political purposes.

"I know some of the climate deniers will jump on this, and say this means we don't have to worry as much as some people have been making out," he said. "It should not take away from the concern about climate warming."

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

Pam (13th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote .

.. increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago ..
    What you've been presenting IS part of the natural cycle. The problem is that you are only looking at a few thousand years.

Global warming is a fact because ice core data shows that, and the main driver is the sun. See also the NAS report on surface temp. reconstructions:

The claim that CO2 is the main driver is also wrong. Rather, it's a forcing factor. Read the NAS report for details.
    well, against facts there are no arguments.

you argue that I'm looking few thousand years on Holocene (11.650 years) and Quaternary (2.59 millions years) while NAS reports surface (reconstruction) temperatures about 2000 years which is also taking as a fact

although the mass gain of ice cap "measured" on Antartica from 1992 to 2008 can be ignored (by these facts), indeed, also the surface of Earth is about 30% (Oceans 70%) that's its really a better influence than 3 grams into 10 tons of CO2 influence

---

the weapon used in "The war against humantity" is a brainwasher's game

and since Bertrand Russel publish "The Impact of Science on Society" (1953) the "perspectives of humanity" became worse, as quoted bellow

Quote The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black.
    It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.
    ---
    against facts there are no arguments, you win!

" Global warming is a fact because ice core data shows that " unshakable conviction

I'm so sorry of having argued against the facts you are already convicted!
    my mistake!
    --

ps: about five~six years I don't need to use air conditioned anymore because of fact of global warming.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 13th March 2020 at 20:10.

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote .

.. increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago ..

well, against facts there are no arguments.

you argue that I'm looking few thousand years on Holocene (11.650 years) and Quaternary (2.59 millions years) while NAS reports surface (reconstruction) temperatures about 2000 years which is also taking as a fact

although the mass gain of ice cap "measured" on Antartica from 1992 to 2008 can be ignored (by these facts), indeed, also the surface of Earth is about 30% (Oceans 70%) that's its really a better influence than 3 grams into 10 tons of CO2 influence

---

the weapon used in "The war against humantity" is a brainwasher's game

and since Bertrand Russel publish "The Impact of Science on Society" (1953) the "perspectives of humanity" became worse, as quoted bellow

Quote The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black.
    It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.
    ---
    against facts there are no arguments, you win!

" Global warming is a fact because ice core data shows that " unshakable conviction

I'm so sorry of having argued against the facts you are already convicted!
    my mistake!
    --

ps: about five~six years I don't need to use air conditioned anymore because of fact of global warming.
    CO2 isn't the main cause of global warming. Rather, it's a forcing factor. More details in the NAS final report.

Don't forget the rest of my points, including what Zwally said, not to mention the other problems in my first post.

+ Reply to Thread