+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pray, meditate for Julian Assange

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Pray, meditate for Julian Assange

There is a major tragedy unfolding in the UK, with Julian Assange's arrest and subsequent charges. I just skimmed over the details so don't know all the ins and outs but.... Onawah mentioned on Kiwielf's Assange thread that there is a subgroup for members devoted to setting intentions, meditation. They will be doing a collective meditation about releasing Assange. This is a fantastic idea.

I am hoping that ALL members and those who are lurking keep Assange uppermost in their minds. Please set aside just a few minutes a day to meditate and or pray for him. Whatever your spiritual bent happens to be, please include this heroic individual in your practice.

Thank you

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

astridmari (24th May 2019), Baby Steps (25th May 2019), Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), Bluegreen (25th May 2019), Daozen (24th May 2019), Daughter of Time (24th May 2019), Delight (24th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th May 2019), Franny (24th May 2019), justntime2learn (25th May 2019), Omi (24th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), PegasusRising (25th May 2019), Sadieblue (25th May 2019), Star Tsar (24th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2019), toppy (24th May 2019), Wind (24th May 2019), wondering (24th May 2019), ZenBaller (28th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Pray, meditate for Julian Assange

Thanks Autumn! You can read more about that starting here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1292144
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    There is a major tragedy unfolding in the UK, with Julian Assange's arrest and subsequent charges. I just skimmed over the details so don't know all the ins and outs but.... Onawah mentioned on Kiwielf's Assange thread that there is a subgroup for members devoted to setting intentions, meditation. They will be doing a collective meditation about releasing Assange. This is a fantastic idea.

I am hoping that ALL members and those who are lurking keep Assange uppermost in their minds. Please set aside just a few minutes a day to meditate and or pray for him. Whatever your spiritual bent happens to be, please include this heroic individual in your practice.

Thank you
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), Daughter of Time (24th May 2019), justntime2learn (25th May 2019), Omi (24th May 2019), Phoenix1304 (25th May 2019), Sadieblue (25th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2019), toppy (24th May 2019), Wind (24th May 2019), wondering (24th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Onawah,

I loved the drawings of Assange posted there. It might be a good idea to draw a picture of him while focussing intent. Also, I find, when I pray or ask for something heartfelt I request it out loud and it seems to work better. It seems our internal guides we can communicate with wordlessly but for all other positive invisible beings out there, it might be a bit like breaking and entering to invade your mental space, so best for me anyway to establish contact internally AND externally. But that's just me!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), Daughter of Time (24th May 2019), justntime2learn (25th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2019), toppy (24th May 2019), Wind (24th May 2019), wondering (24th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Do prayers actually work? I like to believe they do.

If prayers do work, then there would have to be Divine intervention for him. I like to believe that too.

I've prayed for Assange for years now, especially when he wasn't heard from before the U.S. elections and no one seemed to know what happened to him. Back then I started a thread of prayers for Assange, that he may be alive and well. He may not have been all that well but he was alive so my hope returned.

Thank you for starting this thread because now he really needs help. And I have to believe that the loving thoughts sent by beings who truly do care, cannot be tempered with by anyone! I will continue with my prayers for Divine intervention. The more who send their loving energies to him, the better!

Prayer is shedding light into a dark place.

Prayer is the extension of the self into the living ether that it may create grace and miracles.

Prayer is the reaching out to God, not the religious God, but the Source itself which is love and light.

And if you cannot pray in words, or do not believe in God, let your desire be focused on justice for a man who has changed the world.

And so it is...

With love,

Daughter of Time

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

AutumnW (25th May 2019), Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), justntime2learn (25th May 2019), Omi (24th May 2019), onawah (25th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2019), toppy (25th May 2019), Wind (24th May 2019), wondering (24th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

Thank you
    Hello AutumnW,

Thank you for sharing your caring and supportive thoughts on Assange's case, and for bringing more attention to the importance of having a group meditation. Please feel welcome to write your thoughts about holding Assange in our thoughts and prayers for the Sunday weekly meditation thread.

I also want to encourage everyone here to include themselves in the thread and in the group meditation.
    Please actively take part in making the meditation group grow bigger!

I am hoping too, that ALL Avalon members and guests can join for the meditation. Not just for this coming Sunday, but weekly for every Sundays. I strongly feel and believe that meditation can have the power to make great changes in the evolution of humanity and the world.

Looking forward to meditating with you and everyone!

Gratitude and Blessings
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th May 2019), Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), Daughter of Time (25th May 2019), justntime2learn (25th May 2019), onawah (25th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2019), toppy (25th May 2019), Wind (25th May 2019), wondering (25th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

It's brave Souls like Julian, and all the famous or anonymous freedom fighters before him, sacrificing themselves, teaching me by example that we do not fight the old structures anymore, it's a lost cause, destined to always lose, for they are deeply rooted inside the human collective unconscious. But let them die instead, by culturing and nurturing the transformation inside us.

It's because of them and the ones like them that the new era has begun. No need to fight, let the old just die. Especially in us.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

AutumnW (25th May 2019), Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), justntime2learn (25th May 2019), Omi (25th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2019), toppy (25th May 2019), Wind (25th May 2019), wondering (25th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Last edited by justntime2learn; 25th May 2019 at 17:34.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

AutumnW (25th May 2019), Omi (25th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

AutumnW (25th May 2019), justntime2learn (26th May 2019), onawah (25th May 2019), Wind (25th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Do prayers actually work? I like to believe they do.

If prayers do work, then there would have to be Divine intervention for him. I like to believe that too.

I've prayed for Assange for years now, especially when he wasn't heard from before the U.S. elections and no one seemed to know what happened to him. Back then I started a thread of prayers for Assange, that he may be alive and well. He may not have been all that well but he was alive so my hope returned.

Thank you for starting this thread because now he really needs help. And I have to believe that the loving thoughts sent by beings who truly do care, cannot be tempered with by anyone! I will continue with my prayers for Divine intervention. The more who send their loving energies to him, the better!

Prayer is shedding light into a dark place.

Prayer is the extension of the self into the living ether that it may create grace and miracles.

Prayer is the reaching out to God, not the religious God, but the Source itself which is love and light.

And if you cannot pray in words, or do not believe in God, let your desire be focused on justice for a man who has changed the world.

And so it is...

With love,

Daughter of Time
    Beautifully expressed, DOT. Thank you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

onawah (25th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    It's brave Souls like Julian, and all the famous or anonymous freedom fighters before him, sacrificing themselves, teaching me by example that we do not fight the old structures anymore, it's a lost cause, destined to always lose, for they are deeply rooted inside the human collective unconscious. But let them die instead, by culturing and nurturing the transformation inside us.

It's because of them and the ones like them that the new era has begun. No need to fight, let the old just die. Especially in us.
    What you have written here is very helpful to me. I will try to remember this when I feel a bit overwhelmed by it all. Calming. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread