View Poll Results: How do you currently view Qanon?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • I follow Q. I believe Q is a legitimate inside source of reliable and important information.

18 10.98%
  • I have no view of Q's legitimacy, but it may be important for us all to be paying close attention.

17 10.37%
  • I believe Q is a psyop. Maybe real at first, Q is now run by opportunists and is no longer reliable.

20 12.20%
  • I believe Q started as a LARP, but is now a platform for the agendas of intel agencies.

14 8.54%
  • I don't know how Q started. But focusing on Q is at best a distraction from important real issues.

31 18.90%
  • I follow Q. But I don’t take everything at face value, and apply my own cautious discernment.

17 10.37%
  • I'm really not interested in Q at all.

47 28.66%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The 'Q' poll

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: The 'Q' poll

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This thread is simply a poll to sample Avalon members' views about Qanon, based on a suggestion by KiwiElf here.
    1. The poll options were drafted by myself (Bill) without any consultation with anyone else.
    2. There's genuinely no intention to skew the poll by any implied inference or weighting.
    3. Please note that there was a 100 character limit to each option. My first draft of each one was far longer and more detailed (and so probably much fairer to all parties). But I had no choice but to edit each one right down to the bare bones. However, I'm still pretty sure you can all identify the main differences.
    4. I do believe the options cited, however crudely worded are representative (between them) of the collective views of the whole community.
    5. What we don't know are the proportions, and so this may be interesting. This is the only reason for the poll. The mods are unanimous that no Q threads should be closed.
    6. Please just choose one option, though some may feel that more than one may represent their personal views.
    This is not intended to be another Q discussion thread. If there are any polemical posts of any opinion at all, they may be summarily deleted.
    Bill,

Quite frankly? I do not think that you need to justify or explain your interest in understanding what the vibe is regarding “Q”. As the owner of this forum, IMO, you have every right to ask compelling questions. I myself wanted to do a poll about current ailments that might provide insights into who is experiencing what and where. Now I am cringing at the thought of being accused of having a hidden agenda. Why everyone is so “touchy” lately is confounding, but I would encourage you to not be daunted and “soldier on”. Your only detractors, IMO, are those who fear truth, as ugly as it might be.
    Last edited by AriG; 30th May 2019 at 02:59.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

angelfire (4th June 2019), BMJ (30th May 2019), Debra (31st May 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2019), jcking (30th May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), Maybee (30th May 2019), muxfolder (30th May 2019), onawah (30th May 2019), waree (30th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,481 times in 21,502 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    That's just how the forum software is coded, for all of us. It's not ideal, but it's also not a priority to improve this.
    Ah - thanks to the various replies above, I learned something.

Before I vote on any particular poll, there is a button in the poll, just below the list of optional responses, labeled "View Poll Results". Clicking on that button shows me both how many other people have voted for each option and who those people are.

After I vote on any particular poll, that "View Poll Results" is no longer present. So I always figured that anyone who had already voted on a poll could no longer see who voted for what.

However what does show (if you've already voted) is a list of the options and how many voted for each. Moreover (which is what I just now learned), if you click on any of the numbers showing how many voted for any of the options, you will get a screen showing who voted for that, and all other, options.

For example, right now, six (6) people have chosen the "I follow Q. I believe Q is a legitimate inside source of reliable and important information." option. If I have already voted, I can view those poll results at the top of the first page of this thread, see that 6, and click on it, to see that the 6 voters, so far, for that option are enigma3, Lost N Found, Mitm, neutronstar, StandingWave, and Vangelo.

Thanks, Ernie, for kicking off today's lesson in my learning how this forum works.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2019), BMJ (30th May 2019), crosby (30th May 2019), Debra (31st May 2019), DeDukshyn (31st May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (30th May 2019), KiwiElf (30th May 2019), mountain_jim (30th May 2019), RunningDeer (30th May 2019), Tintin (31st May 2019), waree (30th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I have to admit, I was deeply disappointed in PA when I saw this thread. . . . and again I ask. What is the point.?!?!?! . ..
    The Honest-to-God answer is simply that I was genuinely personally curious.
    • That's all.
    • I didn't consult any of the other mods (or members) before doing this.
    • There's no agenda.
    • It wasn't to prove a point. (Any point.)
    • It wasn't to justify any action. (There won't be any. Why should there be?)
    • I had no prior idea what the voting would look like.
    • Most of the people who've voted, I had no idea what they would vote. That's been quite interesting.
    • I'd idly wondered for a while what the proportions of opinion were, and I was genuinely prompted to open a poll by KiwiElf's own suggestion here to do just that. (As I said in my post #1.)
    • Again! I was just curious.
    • Again! That's all.
    We could always start another poll to find out if this first poll was appreciated or not.

But I'm also curious — what's so 'deeply disappointing' about a poll?

That's a genuine question. And there's no agenda in that, either.

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    I too am disappointed in this forum. The thought of people being shamed to drop a subject because some think it is stupid to even contemplate, well sounds a little narcissistic.
    No-one's being shamed — unless for some reason that's somehow real in your own mind. That's NOT the purpose of the poll.

Please read this next sentence carefully!

I started the poll because I didn't know what the members' opinions were
    Some people see polls as a divisive tactic. I do not feel that way and I totally went for the first option. When Harley first started this thread, I had no idea what the heck a Qanon was so I never even looked at the thread - - then one day I was curious and I looked. From that day forward I knew in my heart that it was the right choice for me to make. All of the posts and videos have helped me pull everything together, become a more refined researcher, and to understand in full totality of what has been right in front of our eyes forever!!!!!

I plan on staying with the thread and I plan on continuing to try to enlighten people and hopefully wake them up. Since the beginning of my awakening I have always been searching for better ways to verbalize what is in my mind - - Not only have I found those ideas, but I have also garnered more strength and resolve in getting others to just SEE.

Thanks for the poll Bill.

warmest,
    crosby
    Last edited by crosby; 30th May 2019 at 09:20.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

avid (30th May 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2019), BMJ (30th May 2019), Clarity (30th May 2019), Debra (31st May 2019), Jayke (30th May 2019), KiwiElf (30th May 2019), mountain_jim (30th May 2019), RunningDeer (30th May 2019), StandingWave (31st May 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2019), waree (30th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 times in 409 posts

I made a donation to the Project Avalon Forum mainly because I've enjoyed the Q thread.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

avid (30th May 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2019), BMJ (30th May 2019), Clarity (30th May 2019), crosby (30th May 2019), KiwiElf (30th May 2019), Kryztian (30th May 2019), Lost N Found (30th May 2019), mountain_jim (30th May 2019), RunningDeer (30th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019), Vangelo (1st June 2019), waree (30th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,936 times in 32,818 posts

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    Thanks for the poll Bill.

warmest,
    crosby
    Thank you!

Again, here's my position. I do sincerely apologize if anything I did or wrote might have given anyone the wrong impression.
    • I've not voted on the poll myself, and don't intend to. I don't want to influence anyone through my rather unique position. Everyone here is more than able to make their own mature decisions about how valuable the material is to them.
    • Many of the other mods have voted. I didn't even know all their views myself. We rarely talk about 'Q' between us... only how best to administer things so that everyone can benefit. (If possible!)
    • The main Q thread is valuable, and definitely shouldn't be closed. I've never ever voiced that publicly or privately, or ever even had that thought. It's one of the very many facets of information about the world that this forum is proud to provide.
    • Regardless of the legitimacy of Q, I'm well aware that the thread is a fascinating crucible in which to discuss the machinations of US politics. One reason why I don't follow all that closely is that (like many other members) I'm not American, don't fully understand all the issues or personalities, and (like some) have a wider view of the world in which the US is only a part — although a big part. I have the view that some things that are happening in Europe are just as if not maybe even more important than political events in the US.
    • I'll say this yet again, if I may. I was merely curious what the statistics might be. I had no clue before I started the poll. That's why I started the poll.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th May 2019 at 13:19.

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th May 2019), avid (30th May 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2019), BMJ (30th May 2019), Clarity (30th May 2019), Constance (31st May 2019), crosby (31st May 2019), Debra (31st May 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th May 2019), gini (31st May 2019), jcking (30th May 2019), muxfolder (31st May 2019), onawah (30th May 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (6th June 2019), RunningDeer (30th May 2019), Satori (30th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2019), Tintin (31st May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019), waree (30th May 2019), Wind (30th May 2019), Yoda (31st May 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I would not have voted if I would have known that it was not an anonymous vote.

I am pretty sure most on the forum are aware of my position on Q. I voted only to show numbers against Q.

Why would you show people how others voted? EW. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,758 times in 2,092 posts

Bill, been following you since way back in the project Camelot days and have been around since the inception of Avalon. Your a stand up gentlemen sir, you are who you say who you are and agendas are not in your aspirations as a human being, moderator, or leader of this site. I for one as I am sure many others are glad to have you at the helm of this ship of discovery of journey.

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th May 2019), avid (30th May 2019), Bill Ryan (30th May 2019), BMJ (30th May 2019), Clarity (30th May 2019), Constance (31st May 2019), crosby (31st May 2019), Debra (31st May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), onawah (30th May 2019), RunningDeer (30th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2019), Tintin (31st May 2019), waree (30th May 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,807 times in 8,605 posts

This unavailable Poll option best describes my current views:

I suspect:
    • (some or most) of Q was real
    • is a platform for the agendas of intel agency factions that support Trump against the Dems for reasons of indeterminate long-term value
    • is also a psyop in that support
    • is worth paying attention to for Clinton/Bush cabal portion of the US Deep State machinations and intrigue
    • it's current value or reliability can not be determined due to lack of much recent activity
    • was somewhat important in spreading to a wider audience some aspects of the long-term battle between the globalist vs nationalist point of view
    • it's value and validity in areas other than conspiracy truth spreading will be greatly lessoned if deserving US deep-staters are not tried and convicted for now obvious crimes.

For an early look at the (likely) military intelligence operators behind the Q operation, see John Solomon's story concerning a visit he received after appearing on Hannity in 2017. (John and Sarah Carter are the 2 reporters who often release articles that Q has quickly linked to in order spread SpyGate FISA details and such, and Hannity spreads the message on his show on Fox)

https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/03...n-fisa-abuses/

Quote The podcast is a revealing and in-depth exposé of the work Solomon has conducted into the FBI and Justice Department’s use of FISA warrants on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and other alleged politically-motivated abuses regularly reported by “Hannity.” The discussion about the federal agents begins at the 44:00 mark.
    Solomon told the co-hosts that on that night in March 2017, he had spoken on “Hannity” about “a whole bunch of FISA abuses” and the fact that in the waning days of the Obama regime, certain of its officials informed the FISA court of what the court termed in an opinion the following April “Significant non-compliance with the NSA’s minimization procedures involving queries of data acquired under Section 702 using U.S. person identifiers.”
    When he arrived home that evening, Solomon said, there was a “blue sedan sitting there with government plates” outside his home, from which two individuals emerged, asking him if he were “John Solomon.”
    “Please just hear us out for two minutes,” Solomon recalled they said after he confirmed his identity. They did not say from what agency they were dispatched, Solomon recalled, and described them as resembling “G-Men” or “military.” He said the agents told him they believed he was “at the precipice of a much larger scandal.”
    “We can’t tell you much,” Solomon said the men told him of that “much larger” issue. “The United States intelligence community, for a very short period of time, was used as a political-opposition research agency, and that is wrong. That’s not what we’re given these powers for…” Solomon said were their words, advising him to continue to “peel this onion back.”
    He added that they expressed concern that “the tools” made available to the U.S. intelligence community to identify “real terrorists and real spies” could be revoked if “the court finds out how they were misused.”
    At the time, Solomon was collaborating at Circa News with Sara A. Carter, who is now working independently and as a Fox News contributor. After the encounter, which Solomon said was not unpleasant, he “wrote everything down” and sent the notes to Carter.
    As of June 28, 2017, Solomon was Chief Operating Officer at Circa, which is owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group. Less than two weeks later, he made the move to The Hill.
    When Lewandowski asked if “government officials” normally contact him after he issues a report, he said, “Never,” although he said he receives “lots of calls all the time.”
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th May 2019 at 16:18.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Anchor (2nd June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2019), BMJ (30th May 2019), Clarity (30th May 2019), ClearWater (30th May 2019), crosby (31st May 2019), Debra (31st May 2019), gini (31st May 2019), KiwiElf (30th May 2019), RunningDeer (30th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2019), Tintin (31st May 2019), waree (30th May 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I have to admit, I was deeply disappointed in PA when I saw this thread. . . . and again I ask. What is the point.?!?!?! . ..

To clarify:

I was deeply disappointed because twice before (or was it 3 times?) you shut down the Q thread because you felt those of us participating were becoming addicted! You also have made it very clear about how you felt about Q on several occasions. Surely Bill you are aware of the number of valued members who left because of those actions.

Of course you have a right to your opinion. And actually, somehow I felt that your actions were as a kindly father who was helping his disillusioned children from walking into the trap of a psyops that eventually would disappoint them. I never felt there was any malicious intent on your part.

However, I do think you might want to see how it feels from the point of those of us who are committed to the Q Thread. We are not newbies, nor are we prone to venerate. We are not there to argue, but to learn and share.

Trust me, we get it and all the possibilities of what Q and the current Potus could be/might be.

Sent with love in the hopes of mutual understanding, Barbara
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 30th May 2019 at 16:50.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

17. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th May 2019), avid (30th May 2019), Bill Ryan (30th May 2019), BMJ (31st May 2019), Clarity (30th May 2019), ClearWater (30th May 2019), crosby (31st May 2019), Debra (31st May 2019), gini (31st May 2019), KiwiElf (30th May 2019), Kryztian (30th May 2019), Lost N Found (30th May 2019), mountain_jim (31st May 2019), petra (30th May 2019), RunningDeer (30th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2019), Tintin (31st May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019), Vangelo (1st June 2019), waree (30th May 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,936 times in 32,818 posts

To clarify:

I was deeply disappointed because twice before (or was it 3 times?) you shut down the Q thread because you felt those of us participating were becoming addicted! You also have made it very clear about how you felt about Q on several occasions. Surely Bill you are aware of the number of valued members who left because of those actions.
    • I think (from memory) the main Q thread was temporarily closed for 24 hours twice — maybe once? other mods may remember — to allow a cooling down period after emotions became heated. We've done that from time to time on other threads, too.

NOT NOT NOT because of any 'addiction'. Though I did state once, over a year ago, that I felt there was an addiction element at play.
    • Yes, I'm allowed to state my opinions on Q. So are you. So is anyone! But as you may be aware, I almost never post on any of the Q threads, pro or con. I have no wish for my personal view, which may be right or wrong, to be an unintended influence on anyone else. I'm super-mindful of that. As I remarked above, I've not even voted on the poll for the exact same reason.
    • I'm NOT aware of 'the number of valued members who have left because of those actions'. Who are they?
    And a different response, if I may: anyone who's not interested in any particular topic has way more than plenty else to choose to read, contribute to, and maybe learn from. There are 5 (five) Q threads, including this one — I think. That leaves 89,735 others.

19. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th May 2019), avid (30th May 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2019), Baby Steps (30th May 2019), BMJ (31st May 2019), Clarity (30th May 2019), ClearWater (30th May 2019), crosby (31st May 2019), Debra (31st May 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2019), Franny (30th May 2019), gini (31st May 2019), James (30th May 2019), jcking (30th May 2019), petra (30th May 2019), Praxis (31st May 2019), Rosemarie (31st May 2019), RunningDeer (30th May 2019), Sierra (31st May 2019), Tintin (31st May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019), waree (30th May 2019), wondering (30th May 2019), Yoda (31st May 2019)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

We could always start another poll to find out if this first poll was appreciated or not.
    I laughed way too much!!!
    I appreciate ALL polls, even the funny ones
    Being able to make a poll is powerful stuff, I'm glad to see you are taking full advantage of it. I've not been brave enough to make any polls (ha ha)

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), Clarity (30th May 2019), crosby (31st May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019), wondering (30th May 2019)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Keep in mind that KiwiElf is the only one who said anything about closing the Q thread. Bill didn't, the mods didn't, I sure didn't. So, no Q supporters should be disappointed by Bill wondering aloud what the pulse of the Avalon membership is on "QAnon."

Like mountain_jim, there was no poll option that clearly described my viewpoint.

The selection I chose was: "I believe Q started as a LARP, but is now a platform for the agendas of intel agencies."

I don't really know if it was started as a LARP, and that is likely not true - more likely, it was an intelligence operation from the beginning. It caught fire, so the intelligence agency switched out the personnel with the keyboard, took tighter control. But whether it was some trump-adoring white house staffer or a groomed team of intelligence operatives at the beginning doesn't matter. What matters is where is evolved, what "Q" actually is, and who Q identifies as the bad guys and the good guys.

I was paying very little attention to Q until Q clearly echoed decades of zionist propaganda, shouting "REGIME CHANGE IRAN." The Q enthusiasts were looking for proof that Q was real - but just not proof that Q is a real intelligence agency asset, spouting the same zionist agenda as the overt zionists.

The good guys, according to Q, include trump, guiliani, and bolton. (There are undoubtedly other psychopathic scumbuckets that Q has declared as good guys, but just picturing these 3 alone is like a comic book cover of super-villains.) The saudi arabian kings and princes fit neatly in the "good guy slot", along with the israeli zionist supermodel, netanyahu.

The bad guys, according to Q, include Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians, and Venezuelans (all victims of global zionism, by the way), the main anti-globalist activist in the world: Julian Assange, as well as specific democrat politicians that tried to delegitimize trump: clinton and obama, primarily, but naming a few others such as pelosi. Q and adherents like to see these political players as "globalists", but to exonerate trump and his cronies, you'd have to fortify your cognitive dissonance to pretend that they are not playing the same globalist game and critically, that they are not tied into the same amorphous blob of globalist corporatism as the rest of the globalists. The globalism of trump and his cronies is overt, but strategically deliberately mis-labeled as "anti-globalist." It's a word game. Like switching the name plaques on cages at the zoo, so the rattlesnakes are now labeled as turtles.

Q legitimizes some of the worst militarist/imperialist/zionist sociopaths on planet Earth as "good guys." Everything makes a lot of sense once you recognize that ALL the faces in the US government belong to one large, infighting, Mafia-style "Family." Q is (or has become) a very real intelligence asset and global zionist propagandist for one of the infighting clusters among the Family.

Bill, you just can't compress that into 100 characters.

23. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

angelfire (4th June 2019), avid (30th May 2019), Baby Steps (30th May 2019), BMJ (31st May 2019), earthdreamer (6th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (5th June 2019), Franny (30th May 2019), Gracy (30th May 2019), Inaiá (31st May 2019), jcking (30th May 2019), Jean-Luc (31st May 2019), Kryztian (30th May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), onawah (30th May 2019), Praxis (31st May 2019), Satori (30th May 2019), Sierra (31st May 2019), Tintin (31st May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019), Wind (30th May 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,161 times in 20,648 posts

I really question that, Ba-ba-Ra.
    There has been a distinct note of fanaticism and cultish behavior among some of the Q fans on Avalon, and some very aggressive attacks from them on those who have disagreed.
    And lots of either/or attitude expressed, leaving little room for anyone who doesn't take a political side and doesn't presume to know everything about what is going on behind the scenes, but is simply exercising reasonable skepticism
    (Though not so much lately, and I think the reason for that is largely due to steps Bill and the Mods have taken, for which I thank them.)
    There has never been much support (if any) for HRC on Avalon, but I for one have been painted here over and over again as left-leaning simply because I bring to light things that Trump has done which do not match up to the glowing picture that Q paints of him.
    That is how tyrants gain power, when people refuse to look at their hero straight on because they want so fervently to believe.
    I am interested in knowing what is going on in US politics, but I would much prefer to get my news from unbiased sources, and not from manipulative psyop propaganda that pretends to be bordering on clairvoyance, no matter how many times it has been proven wrong.
    In my opinion, the Q thread would fit better somewhere like the Channeled and other Controversial Material subforum.
    At least in the thread where Corey Goode, Wilcock, etc. are being discussed, there's little chance that anyone would be deceived into thinking that the obvious disinfo is being taken seriously by those participating in the discussion.
    Not so the Q thread; and though some of the info being presented by Q is simply news, the actual voice of Q is smug, manipulative and very calculated, and anyone who questions it is painted as either being stupid, delusional or a member of the opposition.
    Very much in the manner of a staged, sleight of hand magician's performance designed to distract and fool.
    Exactly the modus operandi of the elite, who claim they cannot be blamed for their nefarious deeds when humanity is so foolish as to fall for their tricks.
    I don't mind the news that Q disseminates being discussed here in an objective manner, but posting all those Q messages themselves brings a dissonant frequency to the forum which I find quite offensive.
    The medium is the message, and if it looks like a psyop smells like a psyop sounds like a psyop it's got to be a psyop and psyops are dangerous by their very nature because they are designed to create division and to subvert our ability to discern.
    update: See:https://chemtrailswatch.com/guide-sp...ssion-tactics/ ...a subject worthy of much study!

Trust me, we get it and all the possibilities of what Q and the current Potus could be/might be.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th May 2019 at 18:42.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (4th June 2019), avid (30th May 2019), BMJ (31st May 2019), jcking (30th May 2019), Praxis (31st May 2019), Satori (30th May 2019), Sierra (31st May 2019)

26. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,121 times in 2,678 posts

That is so perfect, Dennis. Thank you.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), jcking (30th May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), onawah (30th May 2019), Sierra (31st May 2019)

28. Link to Post #35
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Keep in mind that KiwiElf is the only one who said anything about closing the Q thread.
    Let's just put this in context, shall we?

Yes, I did ... in response to Daozen saying this:

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

(TO THE MODS
    If common sense were to prevail, do we really need four "Opposing Q" threads? - cheers )?

If common sense were to prevail, we would not have any Q threads.

For the full context of the discussion, please start here - and please,... DO read right to the end of the thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...77#post1293477

29. Link to Post #36
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Keep in mind that KiwiElf is the only one who said anything about closing the Q thread.
    Let's just put this in context, shall we?

Yes, I did ... in response to Daozen saying this:

(TO THE MODS
    If common sense were to prevail, do we really need four "Opposing Q" threads? - cheers )?

If common sense were to prevail, we would not have any Q threads.

For the full context of the discussion, please start here - and please,... DO read right to the end of the thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...77#post1293477
    Are you on guard duty this morning, Kiwi? I guess you've gotta do a double shift now DNA and Voice are in quarantine.

30. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Thanks for all your thoughts here. They are greatly appreciated.

I voted that I am not interested in the Q phenomenon because as Dr. Norm Shealy once said, “You can’t treat a broken leg with a cup of herbal tea.”

The analogy to this is that our goverments are the equivalent of drinking a cup of herbal tea to treat the broken leg of humanity.

My perceptions are that governments are not and have never been the appropriate remedy for humanities plight. If governments had been the appropriate fix, we would all be living in a paradise, nirvana, a heaven on earth - or whatever you want to call it, right now. But this is not the current state of reality for most of us.

I am not sure if anyone will agree with me here but I think that things are getting worse and not better. Our broken leg - the list of what humanity is up against, is so long, vast and deep. We really do need to find the appropriate treatment rather than wasting our time and our efforts on the herbal tea.

Einstein once said, "We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them."

I would like to propose then that the remedy to humanities predicament lays outside of our current level of thinking.

Consider this for just one moment. What if we were to realise that what we are currently doing is not working and hasn't worked for a very long time, coupled with the realisation that we need to find another way of living and being with each other on this planet?

And then, what if we were to all agree to set aside all of our differences? Having done that, we then unanimously decided that we were all going to put our heads together in earnest to focus on an overall solution using what brilliant imaginations, intuitions, inspirations and resources we have?

Imagine all the brightest minds coming together from all over the globe representing every sector of community; the spiritual, health, relations, learning, arts, infrastructure, governance, justice, media, economics, science, along with every grassroot movement. Is there any possibility, any chance then that we could be an unstoppable force?
    Last edited by Constance; 31st May 2019 at 01:03.

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Hym (31st May 2019), Kryztian (31st May 2019), onawah (31st May 2019), Pam (31st May 2019), RunningDeer (30th May 2019), Satori (31st May 2019), Sierra (31st May 2019), Sunny (5th June 2019), Tintin (31st May 2019), Universoul (31st May 2019)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Are you on guard duty this morning, Kiwi? I guess you've gotta do a double shift now DNA and Voice are in quarantine.
    Junior high school flashbacks make me shiver.

Thanks for the reminder to dissolve all nonsense
    that interferes with the cultivation of quality energetics.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st May 2019 at 01:06.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (4th June 2019), BMJ (31st May 2019), Bob (31st May 2019), Clarity (31st May 2019), DeDukshyn (31st May 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Hym (31st May 2019), Jayke (31st May 2019), KiwiElf (30th May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), onawah (31st May 2019), Sierra (31st May 2019), sunwings (31st May 2019)

34. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,446 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Junior high school flashbacks make me shiver.

Thanks for the reminder to dissolve all nonsense
    that interferes with the cultivation of quality energetics.

... at the same time ... I did lol when I read that ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), Clarity (31st May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), onawah (31st May 2019), RunningDeer (31st May 2019), Sierra (31st May 2019)

36. Link to Post #40
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    I would not have voted if I would have known that it was not an anonymous vote.

I am pretty sure most on the forum are aware of my position on Q. I voted only to show numbers against Q.

Why would you show people how others voted? EW. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Something to keep in mind with Opinion Polls, is they are just that - opinions - uninformed or otherwise. (No indication whatsoever of what formed those opinions).

It's well known in the marketing Industry that respondents often lie about their answers in Opinion Polls and tick the "perceived popular choice" (research the infamous "Have you smoked Marijuana?" Polls; sure they're going to answer "YES" (not))

Amazing how many members clicked the negative boxes on this one, and yet we see them lurking on the Q thread regularly. (... particularly from the "not interested" category).

And btw, THIS Q poll IS loaded, by approved research standards: ie

"I don't know how Q started. But focusing on Q is at best a distraction from important real issues" - at best, important and real are ALL subjective = loaded, that's an absolute "no, no!" (... and you rarely - if ever show their names* - that will automatically bias the results).

The way it should be worded is:

"I don't know how Q started. But focusing on Q is a distraction from other issues".

Just sayin' ...

* This might be one of the few times I'll actually agree with you, Praxis!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 31st May 2019 at 09:52.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast