+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jay Weidner stirs a hornet's nest...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Jay Weidner stirs a hornet's nest...

I am writing this thread merely as a means to provide a place for the Jay Weidner/ Groovie Bean story, (Not just the Corey Goode stuff, but the "other" things now coming up as a result of the videos ASIDE from Corey/David and the SSP stuff as it looks like it is going to gt much larger in scope... )

While those videos were more to head off Corey Goode, and David Wilcox, it would seem it is branching out.. So I didn't know where to place it..

I will be sharing the links I have, and I have some screenshots I have collected here and there, but I do not know how to post those so I will try to email them to someone if they can help me share them. Or share the links where I found the images I screenshot if they haven't been removed, as some are disappearing.

If someone else has a better place to put it all, please feel free to move it.

The first link I want to share is an article penned By Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd , May 17th, 2019 the title of the article is:

Jay Weidner turns State’s Evidence with Groovie Bean about GAIA.com TV’s $1 million vendetta vs Patty Greer & NewsEvolution

(I also have a screenshot of Alfred promoting this article himself, so it is true that it was his work, I just can't share a screenshot thus far).. the link for the post by Alfred that took me to the article can be found here, and the actual article is linked below if this doesn't open for you:

https://facebook.com/search/top/?q=J...epa=SEARCH_BOX

and the link is

https://newsinsideout.com/2019/05/jay-weidner-turns-states-evidence-with-groovie-bean-about-gaia-com-tvs-1-million-vendetta-vs-patty-greer-newsevolution

I am adding the 9 videos thus far that Jay And Groovie Bean have shared on Jay's YouTube channel, which is ...

"Reality Check" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7...3YBMHwd_qi-DpQ

Videos, of both Groovie Bean and Jay Weidner, one through nine:

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven
    Eight
    Nine

Again, if this is appropriate to list under Corey Goode/Jay and Groovie Bean, PLEASE move it there. But I was following the others also now being affected and what they're doing about their situations.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 5th June 2019 at 20:29.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (5th June 2019), Akasha (31st May 2019), bluestflame (31st May 2019), BMJ (31st May 2019), Brigantia (31st May 2019), Buzzie (3rd June 2019), David Trd1 (1st June 2019), Did You See Them (5th June 2019), drneglector (31st May 2019), enigma3 (31st May 2019), funkpunk46 (3rd June 2019), Gemma13 (31st May 2019), GroovieBean (31st May 2019), Hervé (31st May 2019), Islander12 (31st May 2019), Jackson (6th June 2019), JRS (3rd June 2019), onawah (31st May 2019), RunningDeer (31st May 2019), toppy (31st May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner stirs a hornet's nest...

The following is part of Alfred Lambremont Webre’s post; the remainder is his metaphysical analysis. (Apologies for lower case typo's - they are from me copying and pasting and not in Webre's original post.)

https://newsinsideout.com/2019/05/ja...Ae589ibqVFlDwc

Quote Jay weidner turns state’s evidence with groovie bean about gaia.com tv’s $1 million vendetta vs patty greer & newsevolution
    by alfred lambremont webre, jd, med

Vancouver, bc – in a series of three quietly released video interviews, former gaia.com tv producer jay weidner – if he is in fact telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth – turns states evidence and publicly confesses to journalist groovie bean to having aided and abetted corporate criminal fraud and abuse by corporate “ufo & spiritual” media giant gaia.com of its federal and colorado regulated broadcasting and business permits and colorado-regulated corporate member subscription rules of service over the course of 2016, 2017, 2018 and into 2019.

Listen to former gaia.com producer jay weidner

#1 video interview with jay weidner & groovie bean: Reality check; episode one the corey goode story begins: Jay weidner & groovie bean
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7af7...&feature=share

#2 video interview with jay weidner & groovie bean: Reality check episode two: Slander and lies: Jay weidner was not fired

#3 video interview with jay weidner & groovie bean: Reality check episode three: Death threat groovie spills the beans
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igqdfmoggl0

gaia.com producer jay weidner issues apology: “patty greer is innocent of any wrongdoing”

at the end of #2 interview with jay weidner, mr. Weidner, as former gaia.com producer, issues a functional unconditional apology to newsevolution cohost patty greer [at 127.07]

jay weidner’s functional apology is for wrongful acts committed against her by gaia.com officers, employees, and contractors in the corporate malfeasance and gross negligence at gaia.com caused by jay weidner and gaia.com tv production of multiple episodes of media programs starring gaia.com contractees corey goode and david wilcock that allegedly contain intentionally hoaxed, false, fraudulent, and maliciously misleading content materials, broadcast by gaia.com tv and its directors, officers, and employees.

Gaia.com tv’s broadcasts of criminally intentionally hoaxed programs are in direct violation of applicable integrity in broadcasting federal and state statues and regulations.

In order to cover gaia.com tv’s intentional hoax media crime, jay weidner in these three states evidence videos – which provide probable cause for grand jury felony fraud indictment of directors, officers, producers and contractees of gaia.com tv – turns states evidence to groovie bean and provides evidentiary testimony as to the rationale why directors, officers, and contractors of gaia.com made the intentional criminally motivated decision to attempt to divert public and prosecutorial attention from its producing and broadcasting hoaxed ufo & spiritual broadcasting by jay weidner, corey goode, and david wilcock by bringing a frivolous and vexatious lawsuit for the unheard of sum of $1 million ($1,000,000.00) against crop circle researcher patty greer, co host with laura eisenhower & alfred lambremont webre in the newly-launched weekly news program – newsevolution.

On information and belief, gaia.com tv and directors, officers, employees, and contractees of gaia.com attempted to cover up the knowing corporate hoax programming crime by jay weidner, corey goode, and david wilcock, gaia.com tv by specifically and intentionally targeting patty greer for a frivolous and vexatious lawsuit and for her legal defense expenses to date in excess of $50,000.00usd. It should be noted that such lawsuit was dismissed as vexatious once by the colorado courts, reintroduced, and as of this writing is in the process of settlement after causing irreparable damage to not only patty greer, but to all the co-hosts of news evolution and to the public at large of newsevolution.

At the time of such frivolous and vexatious lawsuit by gaia.com tv against newsevolution cohost patty greer, journalist patty greer was documenting, exposing, and reporting on the very same criminal hoax media programming by gaia.com tv producer jay weidner and gaia.com contractees corey goode and david wilcock that now repentant criminal corporate whistleblower jay weidner is turning state’s evidence on in the above 3 interviews.
    A key motive of gaia.com in vexatious $1 million lawsuit vs patty greer, co-host of newsevolution

therefore, the motive of gaia.com, and related directors, officers, employees, and contractees in bringing a frivolous and vexatious lawsuit against patty greer, who was exposing the rico criminal racketeering of hoax programming by gaia.com tv producer jay weidner and gaia.com tv contractees corey goode, and david wilcock via the medium of newsevolution, a weekly news show at:

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), Brigantia (31st May 2019), David Trd1 (1st June 2019), Debra (3rd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st June 2019), Hervé (31st May 2019), toppy (31st May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

I only know the basics of English law, but - I think it would depend if Gaia's constitution, or the way it is perceived, is to broadcast 'entertainment' or 'factual'. If it's entertainment, then it wouldn't matter a jot whether the content is factual or not and Gaia wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

If I remember correctly, I think it was the National Enquirer that can't be sued for libel on the basis that the stories are so outlandish that no-one believes them.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st June 2019), funkpunk46 (3rd June 2019), Jad (1st June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Jay suggested that Gaia did at one point engage Corey Goode in regards to the trademark issues..

http://ttabvue.uspto.gov/ttabvue/v?pno=87821423

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=87...e=statusSearch

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Here are three of the trademarks that Gaia fought Corey on, there was 4 but apparently I missed one..

serial # 87821401 20 and back
    Gaia
    http://ttabvue.uspto.gov/ttabvue/v?p...&pty=OPP&eno=1

serial # 87821423 BLUE AVIANS
    Gaia

serial # 87821483 SSP
    Gaia
    http://ttabvue.uspto.gov/ttabvue/v?p...&pty=EXT&eno=1

I believe the fourth was Secret Space Program.

The two Marvel fought were both "Return of the Guardians"
    and are here

serial # 87821460 RETURN OF THE GUARDIANS
    Marvel
    http://ttabvue.uspto.gov/ttabvue/v?p...&pty=EXT&eno=1

serial # 87821460 RETURN OF THE GUARDIANS
    Marvel

And as far as I can tell he DID successfully register 2 trademarks...

for reference...

they are the two noted below as far as trademarkia has recorded.

87821495 (SBA)
    https://trademark.trademarkia.com/sba-87821495.html
    ACTUALLY TRADEMARKED

87821504 SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE
    trademarks
    ACTUALLY TRADEMARKED

And this was the litigation that CG is in where the claims are he is representing himself. There may be more... Such as the one where he was asking for funds on facebook many years ago.. For veterans with PTSD and brain injuries. (His goal was to collect $5,000. I didn't see him in that lawsuit o I don't understand why he was asking for cash. But he was.

Montalbano v. James Corey Goode

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...g2qPTdszKrmQs7
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 4th June 2019 at 22:56.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Gemma13 (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (4th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

since when has Jay Weidner been a dis-info agent?!

Larry

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

If Gaia is really being investigated like this, then you can expect an entire house of cards in the "alternative community" to be collapsing in the coming years, and the revelation of what has actually been behind them.

We've "known" this for many years already, but it's easier for the intelligence agencies to promote people who spout nonsense, than try to murder and silence everyone who speaks truth. As a result, our "community" has been overrun with intelligence assets for far too long.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    since when has Jay Weidner been a dis-info agent?!

Larry
    My intention on this thread is to share the videos that Jay and Groovie Bean (Yvonne) are making, in one place. And also to share supporting documents and links, to show others that not only are they making these claims, but that there is an electronic "Paper trail" that supports their claims. This should help those with less time, the ability to click and see that they're not lying.. This stuff is true as they know it.

I am trying to show support for their efforts, I never suggested that they're sharing dis info? Quite the contrary.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (5th June 2019), Cardillac (6th June 2019), Gemma13 (7th June 2019), graciousb (12th June 2019), GroovieBean (6th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I can only add 9 videos at a time on a thread, so I will start their next batch of videos on this post, And I will add the rest here until I run out of space, then start another if need be...

Here is episode

Ten

Eleven

This is the link to the video from Jordan Sather that they're referring to. I do not know how to upload and save it, so if someone wants to copy it in case it gets removed, try to do so quickly..

Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 8th June 2019 at 20:37.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Gemma13 (7th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This is the information I have found thus far on the case about Patty Greer and Gaia. Apparently Jay wasn't joking about that either. I will continue to look for the originals.. And post them as I come across them.

District Court, County of Boulder, State of Colorado 1777 Sixth Street, Boulder, Colorado 80302
    (303) 441-3744

DATE FILED: December 14, 2018 CASE NUMBER: 2018CV30757

􏰀 COURT USE ONLY􏰀

Plaintiff: GAIA INC
    vs.
    Defendant: GREER FILMS LLC; PATTY GREER ROCHE

Attorney(s) for Plaintiff: LESTER HOUTZ Attorney(s) for Defendant: MEGHAN MARTINEZ

Case Number: 18CV30757 Division: 2

ORDER FOR DISMISSAL WITHOUT PREJUDICE

No response having been filed to the Initial Delay Prevention Order dated October 30, 2018, the Court ORDERS that the case be dismissed without prejudice.

DATED: December 14, 2018

BY THE COURT:

Nancy W. Salomone District Court Judge

To be clear here, I have yet to find the actual COURT CASE, just copies of what others are suggesting are the details of the case.. If anyone else has more links to this feel free to share them. I have sent a letter to Crop Circle Films, in hopes to get some more information that I can share here as proof that the claims are legitimate. Here is a link with Patty discussing the matter..

Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 8th June 2019 at 20:24.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Gemma13 (7th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread