+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tom DeLonge Quotes

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 124 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge Quotes

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Another question for me is, does this phenomenon or some part of it, responsible for cattle mutilations, human disappearances? If that's the case, it's scary.
    please give a look to Some-evidences-of-Human-disappearance-and-mutilations

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Gwin Ru (10th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), Sadieblue (16th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

I'm sure there are benevolent as well as malevolent beeings out there.
    Good and evil, dark and light, Its part of the whole yin yang fondation of everything.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), Justplain (6th June 2019), Mike Gorman (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), silvanelf (6th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

I'm going to go a little against the grain here.

Something is 100% fishy about Tom DeLonge, Elizondo, and TTSA.

To be fair, I haven't done heaps of research on it, so I'm only superficially familiar with TTSA's progress and message, therefore I could be speaking from a place of ignorance. Nevertheless, in spite of my limited understanding on the details of DeLonge's mission, the whole thing smacks of either some kind of psy-op, or, more likely, some kind of initial catalyst for a false-flag type Disclosure event.

For starters, DeLonge's rhetoric reeks of American exceptionalism, which is quite a red flag, imo. Please briefly refer to C0rv0's secondary thread, American Exceptionalism and new World Order: the Political side of Disclosure, on this subject:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-of-Disclosure

Frankly, a lot of his quotes are outrageous. Here's one in particular that just oozes propaganda.

"The United States is the leader, it's doing the majority of the work and it's pushing everybody. We're the first country for the free mind, for the free people. There's a reason. It's because we were the enlightened idea of a people. And that idea spread. We call it democracy, we call it Western civilization. Even on this pretty big ugly deal, America is working for the countries that hate it. We're out there fighting something for them. It's unreal. It's really inspiring."

Anything that makes America (or any other country, for that matter) seem like the lone wolf, maverick hero is simply bullsh*t, imo.

World history, politics, and current affairs, even at face level, have made it evidently clear that humanity and its governments, regardless of national origin/culture, are all more or less equally messed up.

Sure, things might be extra messed up in, say, Saudi Arabia, but my god, that quote is just a blatant lie.

The US is not a nation of free minded, free people. It is a nation plagued by masses of cattle-minded consumers ceaselessy feeding the cogs of the global economic profit machine. It's a nation placated through complacency and ignorance into total submission of its tyrannical government, a government which makes the most basic services such as health care and higher education a prohibitively expensive commodity readily accessible only to the elite, thereby keeping the masses easily controllable as well as the added bonus of making the uber-rich get uber-richer as the poor get poorer and grow in numbers.

This is not to say that America and its people are stupid and awful and the worst; there are a lot of things I love deeply about this country, one or two of which I think one would be hard-pressed to find easily elsewhere.

All I'm saying is, America is not the source of freedom and unity so many believe it is, blessing the globe with the light of its enlightened, democratic values.

The MO of America and its MIC more closely resembles a draconian, world-policing invader. Look no further than the outlying territories (a good example is Hawaii), the Philippines, Vietnam, and South America for confirmation of this. And that's just an appetizer.

So to say, in an interview, that America is leading the world in the underground ET-takeover resistance movement, is, at best, myopic and biased.

Worse yet, I haven't even touched on how clearly skewed his knowledge of world and US history is with bits like,

"We're the first country for the free mind, for the free people.There's a reason. It's because we were the enlightened idea of a people. And that idea spread. We call it democracy, we call it Western civilization".

While there's no doubt the US has the largest and most organized military in the world, it's outright fallacious to tie that to freedom the world over, as well as democracy as a whole.

And Western civilization, in my opinion, is certainly not superior to Eastern cultures and values in any way. It is simply different. But that's a whole different topic.

What this quote screams, to me, is "PR move".

It may as well translate to "Hello, gullible general public! Aliens are evil, but America, the best country in the world, is good! We will go to war with the outside threat, and swiftly and single-handedly eliminate it via the awesome power of our glorious military".

Not only does the quote justify the outrageous military budget (that could have been funneled into much more beneficial places), as well as the black budget (which will inevitably have to be disclosed after we announce that we, somehow, have the power to fight an extraterrestrial, advanced civilization), it very much distracts the public into overlooking if not outright forgiving some of the major transgressions of the modern world.

Food for thought:

Let's go back in time a little bit to 9/11. The ensuing months and couple years after it happened.

America was fractured, and the whole world changed.

The Patriot Act, the sudden shift towards a more dystopian surveillance state...all of it happened with public support, with a scapegoat as well as a traumatic event, which led to an excuse to go to war (a war which was very much celebrated by many). 9/11, truly, shifted humanity forever.

Now, think back to the tactics used to get the American public on board with all of this.

The War on Terror, with its colored risk alert forecasts (I mean, how stupid were those?), Freedom Fries, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the TSA, the heightened security in airports that, of course, bled out into general society over time.

Think back to the rhetoric. The campaigns.

This DeLonge thing really reminds me of this.

It's like he's trying to rally troops, by appealing to the ingrained nationalism in the hearts of so many Americans, who through this rabid patriotism, don't realize how powerless and exploited they've become.

Look at Maoist and modern China, with its social credit system that is so popular and publicly-approved. Hell, look at North Korea. Same thing in those countries, just a lot worse.

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, right?

Now, since we're not all Americans, let me paint this picture a little more clearly with some other quotes, all of which are also red flags:

"My advisory group said that there are various gods competing with each other and competing through mankind with different religions ."

I mean, this sounds like a Corey Goode quote, for Chrissakes.

Remember, DeLonge is special! He has advisors.

Nothing works like good-old fashioned authority to keep people quiet, in check and okay with some gradually lax degeneration of acceptable behavior. Look at cults, look at Abrahamic religion, hell, even the Holocaust and the lead-up to WWII in Germany.

Hitler and the SS didn't nearly bring Europe to its knees and eradicate millions of people on their own. It takes nations to make that happen.

Humanity, unfortunately, seems to be particularly impressionable.

Here's another quote for you:

" The UFO phenomenon has a hive mind. These creatures potentially don't have souls, they're like clones. ...they feed off fear and negativity. There's something special about the human body and emotions.... The UFO phenomenon is interested in the bad things, and it brings along a lot of bad things."

Now, I'm not even going to touch upon whether or not that statement, which he brazenly portrays as fact, is true, and why.

Though, I have to ask, how the hell would he know?

Anyone who starts to really dig into the phenomenon as well as those related to it (which one comes to realize is quite a long list) ends up with more questions than not. It just gets weirder.

And while I understand that secret ptb may be privy to information peasants like us aren't, I still have a hard time believing that he or, indeed, anyone, would truly know and understand the phenomenon. It doesn't take a genius to see that.

If nothing else, look at the clear gap in technological/intellectual/psychic advancement between whatever this "threat" is and us humans.

We're still asking if we're alone on our little blue dot that we have no way off of and are destroying, for f*k's sake.

What I want everyone still reading to pay close attention to is wording. Remember what I said about rhetoric earlier?

Let's take a closer look at this bit:

- 'These creatures' < this is very dangerous. Creature, as a word, isn't generally one you use positively. To be clear, I am NOT saying the aliens or whatever they are are all positive. (Nor am I saying they're all negative)

But people don't generally refer to, say, a dog, or a kitten, as a creature, despite the fact that they certainly aren't human.

Such a word is reserved for rats, snakes, or cryptid oddities that seem to have a predatory nature.

It also, for lack of a better word, dehumanizes the enemy, which is a very common and highly effective war tactic. It's also the inherent element in racism and xenophobia.

Whatever is messing around and visiting us is clearly sapient in nature. Creatures, aren't. They're animals. Monsters. Unknown pests.

Oh, and according to DeLonge, "these creatures potentially don't have souls, they're like clones".

Kind of a blanket statement, wouldn't you say?

If I were an alien, coming to earth covertly, I could easily refer to humanity as clones, as negative, as creatures.

But we aren't. At least not all of us. It's complex. We each are different.

You can't just toss trail mix into an opaque bag and label it "food".

You aren't wrong, but you're definitely oversimplifying things to the detriment of all involved.

- "There's something special about the human body and emotions" < I mean, come on.

Sure, that's a possibility, but again, he's stating these as if they are fact. That's HUGE. It changes the whole ballgame, since psychologically, facts are facts, and therefore never to be questioned or amended.

There are 3 major ways to wrap someone around your finger, if you decide to do such a thing:

1) Power
    2) Sex
    3) Ego

(if all else fails, brute force)

This one heavily appeals to both 1 and 3.

Red flag, again.

- "The UFO phenomenon is interested in the bad things, and it brings along a lot of bad things." < Bad things? What are we, 6?

This is yet another example of oversimplification.

People really get tied up into the whole "Good and Evil" thing, categorizing people in either one box or the other based off of their world views and values.

There is no such thing as pure good and evil. Only grey. It's all a spectrum, based off of perspective. Understanding this is critical to empathy.

By removing the grey, and making it a stark contrast of black or white, you eliminate any room for nuance, error, or forgiveness, and therefore, eliminate empathy.

That is NEVER good.

And, with that, time for yet another quote:

"The truth about the UFO phenomenon has been known for a long time, but it's complex and disturbing."

Once again, statement as fact.

Also once again, not gonna get into my personal opinion of the content itself, though, come to think of it, this strategy of stating things as fact has the added bonus of directing the listener's attention to infighting and debates, rather than the more important questions, such as:

Why didn't they tell us this sooner? or "Why should we trust you?"

Furthermore, it puts DeLonge, once again, in a place of power and control. He knows things you don't. He's important. He's special. Remember, he has advisors.

And if someone is special, and important, and an authority, then they must be right.

And if they must be right, then that means the creatures really are complex and disturbing. They are, as some in this thread have said, the baddies

And if the baddies are here to hurt us goodies, then what does that leave us with?

Anger. Fear.

Humanity has done its worse (as well as its best, to be fair) when it was most afraid and most angry.

Corner any animal, and see what happens.

Then, DeLonge tops it all, in case you didn't feel afraid enough, by saying, point blank, that the aliens are probably here to wipe out humanity:

"the alien presence is an existential risk — meaning, life is not guaranteed for humans — and an extinction event could be triggered by unfriendly aliens to deliberately wipe out Homo sapiens sapiens."

Fear is fundamentally disempowering. It's why it's such a powerful tool in warfare and manipulation.

Always, always, always be suspicious of fearmongering.

There is of course some irony in me saying this, given this whole post has become something of a dire warning, but it is what it is

A couple of other quotes to pay attention to:

"A few people handle it so that you can go to the movies with your family, go to the beach and have a life.
    People whose job it is to take things out of the sky as soon as they're spotted."
    < This literally advocates blindingly shooting at anything "foreign"

Once again, oversimplification.

Shoot first, ask questions later.

But when you attack, the whole game changes.

It also glorifies fighting and makes out anyone responsible for indiscriminately attacking a perceived threat, as a hero.

Look at history. Look at where this is particularly felt (fascist regimes, for instance). Understand the implications of such a mentality.

"So, now is a crucial time for humanity to learn that we are not alone in this universe and that friendly and unfriendly Others have been interacting with this planet for millions of years"

Ah, yes. Friendly and unfriendly. Easy-peasy, nice and simple.

And there, DeLonge indirectly soothes those who would be angry at the secrecy, since clearly, his advisors must be the friendlies, and therefore, it was all, as he states verbatim:

"a concocted a master plan to eventually push back"

And thus, it is all justified. Made okay.

And the questions, start to quiet down.

Words are are powerful as they are subtle. It's important to always remember that.

I'll end it here with the quote analysis, since this post is getting long-winded again, and there are so many more I could pull apart.

All I'm saying, is to me, DeLonge and his TTSA is insidious. Not to be trusted.

I'm not firm on anything yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's part of some government-backed, negative Disclosure.

I'm not the only one in the thread to say it, either. False-flag invasion is very much a logical route to follow if you stop to listen to what it is he's saying.

His rhetoric, to me, is clearly carefully designed to galvanize as well as pacify. After all, the only way humanity is ready for Disclosure in this lifetime is if covert and tightly controlled.

Could you imagine having the UN interrupt broadcasting and streaming the world over, aliens in tow, to tell us "Hey, everyone! Guess what? We've been lying to you for decades. Aliens are real. We know because X, Y, Z. Yes, we've been hiding it from you. Yes, the trillions in black budget was stolen from the people without their knowledge or consent. No, you don't need to worry about that. Yes, everything you've been taught in school and in society is a fabricated lie, and religions too"

Oof.

It'd be mass chaos.

So, if Disclosure is to happen, it has to be more covert.

And a covert Disclosure would be the ideal way to steer humanity in a very specific direction, for better, or for worse.

My money's on worse. And boy, oh boy, would a false flag be perfect to get us nice and controllable.

Having the MIC save humanity from extinction? Talk about being indebted. World government would crumble overnight, especially when they roll out that magical technology they were conveniently hiding, to use now, when the aliens randomly decide, after all these millennia, to eradicate us? For what purpose, of course, is never stated. Because that would be too big of a plot hole, and plot holes instill doubt.

It seems to me that DeLonge's rhetoric neatly justifies all of the major problems/questions people would have about Disclosure.

And should you still have some doubts, consider this quote (last one, I promise!):

"We have to change the way we treat each other. It's not humanity's fault that we hate each other. We were designed to hate each other. We need to put the weapons down and grab each others by the arms, look up and say "you bastards!"

Bull. Sh*t.

This is the one that seals the deal for me. It truly pisses me off.

It's beyond irresponsible. It's beyond dishonest. It's outrageous.

Pawning off responsibility for our own actions and behavior, is, at best, foolish.

Frankly, I find it monumentally stupid as well as reprehensible.

And, it's a huge red flag.

I rest my case.

Unfortunately, people everywhere, even on this forum, seem to be biting the worm that DeLonge is setting out. And like QAnon followers, all I can say, is this: watch out. Stop and think. Because whatever this is, I highly doubt that it's anything good.

Thanks for bearing with me.
    Last edited by Tam; 5th June 2019 at 20:09. Reason: formatting

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Billy (10th September 2020), c0rv0 (5th June 2019), Did You See Them (6th June 2019), Harmony (11th September 2020), Iancorgi (7th June 2019), janette (5th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th June 2019), Justplain (6th June 2019), Kryztian (9th June 2021), meeradas (5th June 2019), mountain_jim (6th June 2019), Patient (6th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), silvanelf (7th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (6th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Indigris, I thought the same thing when I read Tom Delonge's remarks about the United States. Nice post.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), c0rv0 (5th June 2019), Did You See Them (6th June 2019), Harmony (11th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), Justplain (6th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), silvanelf (7th June 2019), Tam (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (6th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Unfortunately, people everywhere, even on this forum, seem to be biting the worm that DeLonge is setting out.
    Thank you Indigris for your articulated argument. As you can suspect I strongly agree with you on the criticism of DeLonge's support for the American Military Industrial Complex.
    On the same time, I would like to stress the fact that the conclusions that the DeLonge's insiders have reach on the nature of the phenomenon is (almost) identical to what I have described in a book published 5 years ago.
    So I would suggest to split the information related to the nature of the phenomenon from the "plan" that the CIA and the rest of the alphabet has created to use it at their own advantage.
    As Jacques Valle wrote, good disinformation has 90% of truth, holding that crucial 10% that hold most value. We, the people from all the world, need to understand what is the missing part and take control of the narrative. Before they start the Final War with something that will dwarf 9/11.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Alan (12th September 2020), atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Gwin Ru (10th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), Justplain (6th June 2019), mountain_jim (6th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), Tam (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by c0rv0 (here)
    Quote Unfortunately, people everywhere, even on this forum, seem to be biting the worm that DeLonge is setting out.
    Thank you Indigris for your articulated argument. As you can suspect I strongly agree with you on the criticism of DeLonge's support for the American Military Industrial Complex.
    On the same time, I would like to stress the fact that the conclusions that the DeLonge's insiders have reach on the nature of the phenomenon is (almost) identical to what I have described in a book published 5 years ago.
    So I would suggest to split the information related to the nature of the phenomenon from the "plan" that the CIA and the rest of the alphabet has created to use it at their own advantage.
    As Jacques Valle wrote, good disinformation has 90% of truth, holding that crucial 10% that hold most value. We, the people from all the world, need to understand what is the missing part and take control of the narrative. Before they start the Final War with something that will dwarf 9/11.
    Yes, corvo, this indeed is the problem. Delonge does apparently have many of the facts about the bad guys fairly accurately outlined. What he conveniently omits, in addition to what Indigris so eloquently points out that the American deep state are real bastards (see exhibit 9/11), is that the mic are co-operating with the apparent 'good guy ETs' and this is what keeps our ball rolling. This is as per Linda Mouton Howe's whistleblowers 'Spartan1' and 'Spartan2' in her recent Antarctica series:

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), c0rv0 (6th June 2019), Harmony (11th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (6th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), Tam (6th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

The narritive as Delong first told it was that he initiated events that created the TTSA. But I suspect that the group was previously planned out and they built themselves around Tom.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), Intranuclear (6th June 2019), janette (5th October 2021), Justplain (6th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), Tam (8th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

"The truth about the UFO phenomenon has been known for a long time, but it's complex and disturbing."

In my minds eye I see a power grab in operation.

If TTSA release anything "conclusive" over the next year or so showing that they do have more than gun camera footage and discussion, who are the masses going to believe.

The UFO community, experiencers and established researchers arguing between themselves over Blue Chickens, 20 and back programs, etc etc.

or

An officially sanctioned think tank of highly placed scientists, politicians and military personnel with "authentic" footage and ( as teased ) recovered materials and possibly craft.

I know who I would place my money on that the public believe as being at the forefront of any disclosure when it comes - and I believe it's coming one way or another, but whilst we wait we better "tool up" in case there invaders !

Roll out the $paceforce and then demand it be fully funded.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), Mark (6th June 2019), mountain_jim (6th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

TTSA is VERY successful in their "Slow Motion" Disclosure process:
    TYLER ROGOWAY wrotes:
    Quote Key players on the To The Stars Academy team—a group with curiously impressive resumes from the military industrial and intelligence complex's highest rungs and darkest corners—are virtually everywhere in the media right now. In what has been one of the most impressive media pushes I have seen in a long time, the group has gone all out in promoting their new show, Unidentified, on the History Channel. At the same time, as if right on cue—which isn't all that surprising—huge UFO-related stories have hit the mainstream media. These have included on the record accounts of Navy fighter pilots recently encountering UFOs and an announcement of the service's own rule charges regarding how personnel report these incidents.
    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...info-operation

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Alan (12th September 2020), atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Did You See Them (6th June 2019), Gwin Ru (10th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), Intranuclear (6th June 2019), janette (5th October 2021), Sadieblue (16th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,462 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    "We have to change the way we treat each other. It's not humanity's fault that we hate each other. We were designed to hate each other. We need to put the weapons down and grab each others by the arms, look up and say "you bastards!"

Bull. Sh*t.

This is the one that seals the deal for me. It truly pisses me off.

It's beyond irresponsible. It's beyond dishonest. It's outrageous.

Pawning off responsibility for our own actions and behavior, is, at best, foolish.

Frankly, I find it monumentally stupid as well as reprehensible.

And, it's a huge red flag.

I rest my case.

Unfortunately, people everywhere, even on this forum, seem to be biting the worm that DeLonge is setting out. And like QAnon followers, all I can say, is this: watch out. Stop and think. Because whatever this is, I highly doubt that it's anything good.
    What Tom DeLonge has said, directly, on the Rogan Interview, is that his premise when he put himself out there as an offering to the Deep State was to "tell the story" of the last 70 years since Roswell. To personalize it and to tell it sympathetically. To me, that was a very clear indication that he is an Apologist.

He has made no bones about it.

His purpose is to get those stories out there from the perspective of the Americans and others who were engaged back then. He has said, specifically, that this will be done with television shows, movies and books. So the way that he speaks in the quotes you've shared, is all indicative of this perspective and stance. We can expect, when the television show or movie about Roswell itself comes out, it will be from the perspective of a sympathetic protagonist who is very patriotic. When it comes to the cover-up, we can expect that it will be explained that it was because they had no choice, because the cold war was going on, because the tech was too high, because the craft had German symbols on it, yadayadayada.

So I would agree, that there is a very clear and palpable level of psyop to this. As there could only be, when attempting to influence the perspectives not only of an entire country but the world itself.

What is also clear is that this IS a form of Disclosure and will continue to ramp up to what end, no one yet is sure. It could very well be Von Braun's ultimate alien Project Blue Beam false flag, it is true. Or, it could be what they say it is, an attempt to rally Americans and the world behind a human flag rather than an alien/god institution, because we are about to take on the gods themselves.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), c0rv0 (6th June 2019), Harmony (11th September 2020), Intranuclear (6th June 2019), janette (5th October 2021), Justplain (6th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), silvanelf (7th June 2019), Tam (6th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

I could not agree more !
    I also feel a break through on this subject is on the horizon - one way or the other.
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 6th June 2019 at 21:58.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), Justplain (6th June 2019), Mark (7th June 2019), Mike Gorman (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

It is clear the recent disclosure efforts have been directed from the military/industrial contractor complex, and the intelligence rogue elements (apparently) something definitely feels 'off' about it
    and i do not believe it is the full story, their emphasis on 'Threats' and feeling violated is about their ego, their weapons being useless e.t.c Something is about to break, I feel this also.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), Mark (7th June 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I see DeLong's work as a marketing tool to gain more 'devotees', 'viewers', 'consumers'.... Nothing wrong with getting more folks to think about
    ETs, UFOs, and alien stuff, IMHO.

When I heard one of his first interviews it was...wait for the book, wait for the movie...for more info. Right. Nothing new. I moved on.
    If you can't share your special deep dark info from the 'get-go' why even be on radio, interviews, etc.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th September 2020), atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Billy (10th September 2020), Franny (10th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (16th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    I see DeLong's work as a marketing tool to gain more 'devotees', 'viewers', 'consumers'.... Nothing wrong with getting more folks to think about
    ETs, UFOs, and alien stuff, IMHO.

When I heard one of his first interviews it was...wait for the book, wait for the movie...for more info. Right. Nothing new. I moved on.
    If you can't share your special deep dark info from the 'get-go' why even be on radio, interviews, etc.
    He has shared the complete information in a period of ~6 months
    Since Tom's released those interviews (2016) following happened
    1. He was told to shut up
    2. Wikileaks emails reveal that Tom was in touch with Podesta
    3. TTSA was founded including the who is who of the MIC Oct 2017
    4. the NYT published the first mainstream article on the UFO + USG involvement since the 60' (dec 2017)
    5. the Space force becomes a new branch of the US military (2019)
    6. Congress founds are assigned to 'understand what is going on and release to the public' (2020)

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Alan (10th September 2020), aoibhghaire (11th September 2020), atman (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Franny (10th September 2020), Gwin Ru (10th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), janette (5th October 2021), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

From an interview with Tom DeLonge by George Knapp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF1UHDPh4Io

Knapp: Let me ask you this. A couple of your I've seen this online, couple of your fans are downright harsh about what they suspect as your secret interest in the Illuminati or membership in the Freemasons, and I guess they point to Freemasons symbology on your guitars. Am I stating that correctly?

DeLonge: Yeah, there are. Fans have noticed that stuff in there we do. There's a lot of that iconography associated with the band angels and airwaves. And it's hard to describe. We don't get into our band of very esoteric, you know, we don't get into the descriptions and meanings of a lot of the symbology that we use. We we let people kind of find out those meanings through the music and through the ethos of the band, through the pieces of art that we create, like the films and. And it's it's something that we don't really talk about specifically because I think that it's, you know, the treasure hunt is there for people to find as they get into the band and and look into what it is we're trying to do with the music and with the films

Knapp: And as it's sort of in part to create an aura of mystery.

DeLonge: Well, I think I guess in a sense, but I guess the only because I think when there is mystery, it causes people to engage a little bit more. It causes them to to, you know, a lot more effort to digest what it is we're doing. And so the investment is greater because I sing with Angels and Airwaves. This band is it's not a normal band. There's a there's a reason and a message behind everything that we do about the way you look at yourself and the way you look at the world around you and I like doing the types of things that we do and being a part of the things that we're a part of. It allows people to really take a lot of time to learn and understand what it is. And and rather than just hearing the song on the radio, say, Hey, I can sing it along or I can sing along or not, you know, we definitely didn't want to be that.

Knapp: Are you a Freemason?

DeLonge: Uh, Possibly.

Knapp: That's not a no. Are you just going to leave it at that?

DeLonge: Uh, yeah, we just don't talk about that stuff.

Knapp: Do you have songs? Do you have your written songs for that band? And I haven't heard it, but that with Masonic themes, on some level

DeLonge: I think that the Masonic themes would center around, you know, consciousness and and free thinking man. And and the idea of, you know, one of the things that people forget is that the United States was with a grand experiment specifically, you know, as a, you know, the first free country for a free thinking man. And and and the idea of tolerance of of not taking one religion over the other. And you know, and I think that when you look at some of those attributes like we've really tried to put this strongly within within the context of our art.

Knapp: I'm sure there are people going to tear their hair out at the statement. But I mean, you can remember that many of the founding fathers were were masons, that they that the basic message they had was one of brotherhood and lifting up humanity as opposed to secretly controlling and pulling the strings on the whole planet, you know, so I know that a lot of stories have sprung up about the Illuminati and Masons, the only masons that I know are pretty, pretty good people salt of the Earth, folks, but maybe they're just too far down the wrong to be in control.

DeLonge: I think that like anything else, you know, there's bad players and bad actors, and in any kind of group of individuals, I mean, it doesn't matter what it is, you know? And yeah, from my point of view, I've always wanted to help out the ascension of man. But you know, that's debatable that I've ever done that because when you really look at the career of Blink 182, we have definitely, probably help at the evolution of the internet.

Knapp: Well, I can hear somebody saying this guy's got delusions of grandeur if he's talking about such lofty goals as that and he's just a rock star, just a rock star.

DeLonge: The whole point of it, I think, is is what you need to learn, at least from my perspective as a human being as if you know everything. Everything has a ripple effect. You know, in physics, it's chaos theory. If you know you, you let a bowling ball loose and it'll have hit one pan and I'll hit another and a whole another. And I think you just got to concentrate on these small units of measure around your own immediate life and you do what you can to to make those small little things, little pieces of greatness. And those will continue on as you sleep, you know, and and who knows how far I'll go? And that's that's the way I think. But I definitely don't think I'm going to go out tomorrow and solve, you know, world peace and world hunger solve world peace is that's an issue.

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=hF1UHDPh4Io

Full interview at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocs4Mnu2EWE&t=0s
    and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxzKkOQjinE&t=0s

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), Bluegreen (11th September 2021), c0rv0 (11th September 2021), Harmony (11th September 2021), janette (6th October 2021), mountain_jim (11th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2