Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Straight Pride gets attacked during "pride month"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Straight Pride gets attacked during "pride month"

If you believe in something: go for it.

What is your reaction to this.... where are we?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

anandacate (16th June 2019), avid (6th June 2019), Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Bluegreen (6th June 2019), BMJ (6th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), DeDukshyn (7th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2019), DNA (6th June 2019), drneglector (18th June 2019), Ioneo (6th June 2019), Ivanhoe (6th June 2019), Jad (6th June 2019), Joe (6th June 2019), justntime2learn (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (6th June 2019), Krist (6th June 2019), Mark (6th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th June 2019), Matt P (7th June 2019), meeradas (6th June 2019), Mercedes (7th June 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), PurpleLama (6th June 2019), robinr1 (6th June 2019), RunningDeer (6th June 2019), Soda (16th June 2019), The Moss Trooper (6th June 2019), Tyy1907 (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Straight Pride gets attacked during "pride month"

Welcome back big guy! You were missed! (... and believe me, WE are sticking up for what we believe!)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

all of existence is what it is... it doesn't need to be stuck up for

Thank you for the sentiment however, glad to see you as well.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (20th June 2019), BMJ (6th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2019), DNA (6th June 2019), justntime2learn (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (6th June 2019), Kryztian (6th June 2019), Mercedes (7th June 2019), Nasu (8th June 2019), RunningDeer (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Straight pride is kind of like stating it is okay to be white.
    For some reason these neither are culturally acceptable at the moment.
    Also, it's good to see you back.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Anchor (9th June 2019), BMJ (6th June 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2019), Joe (6th June 2019), justntime2learn (8th June 2019), KiwiElf (6th June 2019), Krist (12th June 2019), Nasu (8th June 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), RunningDeer (6th June 2019), The Moss Trooper (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Vangelo (7th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

look, are we really going to pretend not to know why a gay pride parade is reasonable and a straight pride parade really isn't?

1) gays are a minority, historically discriminated against and ridiculed, demeaned, shat upon, judged relentlessly, and treated with disdain.

2) aaaand straight people haven't been(not because of their sexuality anyway)

gays have this pride parade to: remind themselves and the world how it all started, where it is now, and hopefully where it will go in the future. they're a tiny group, peering at a massive audience through a lens of justified fear and distrust....so maybe we can forgive them if they wanna have a little reassuring pow-wow once a year??

straights have a pride parade to: troll gays.

i mean, have the straight pride parade. i don't give a sh!t. go for it. i'm no SJW, i'm a jordan peterson acolyte for christ sake.

but for the love of God, stop pretending like you don't know why it's a little silly.

TargeT, good to have ya back I disagree with you here, but what's new?
    Last edited by Mike; 6th June 2019 at 06:29.

9. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

anandacate (16th June 2019), BMJ (6th June 2019), Cipher (8th June 2019), DeDukshyn (6th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), enfoldedblue (7th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (9th June 2019), GoingOn (17th June 2019), haibane (17th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (8th June 2019), Inaiá (6th June 2019), James (6th June 2019), Krist (12th June 2019), Mare (12th June 2019), Mark (6th June 2019), meeradas (6th June 2019), Nasu (8th June 2019), Nick Matkin (6th June 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (6th June 2019), Rosemarie (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (6th June 2019), snoman (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Violet3 (6th June 2019), Wansen (9th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Straight pride is kind of like stating it is okay to be white.
    What is that reason, do you think? I am very curious about your angle.

I have been working with a lot of gay men and women in my profession ( body modification in Amsterdam...ahem..) and never got confronted with the sour tone launched at straight people nowadays. They thought I was straight...
    After my move to another country, later, I had a lesbian colleage I worked with extensively around 2007-2009. Big sculptural/architectural art projects ( another profession of mine).
    There was this drip of "patriarchy this and that..." that I did not get at all. That came a bit later, when it was in your face more and more while going through some rabbit holes.
    She was not a happy camper at that time and found a kind of way to funnel her confused hate through this.

This, I read, was an important tactic from the start it seems; engaging sour lesbians to fan a new movement within feminism to hurt the existing society.

I have recently, after quite some years, started talking to her again. I will ask her about this...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2019), DNA (6th June 2019), Joe (6th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    look, are we really going to pretend not to know why a gay pride parade is reasonable and a straight pride parade really isn't?

1) gays are a minority, historically discriminated against and ridiculed, demeaned, shat upon, judged relentlessly, and treated with disdain.

2) aaaand straight people haven't been(not because of their sexuality anyway)

gays have this pride parade to: remind themselves and the world how it all started, where it is now, and hopefully where it will go in the future. they're a tiny group, peering at a massive audience through a lens of justified fear and distrust....so maybe we can forgive them if they wanna have a little reassuring pow-wow once a year??

i mean, have the straight pride parade. i don't give a sh!t. go for it. i'm no SJW, i'm a jordan peterson acolyte for christ sake.

but for the love of God, stop pretending like you don't know why it's a little silly.
    I do not know where to start....since this issue is one of the lines going straight ( haha..) to the heart of the matter. That heart being evil forces getting our world unglued with acidic strategies. There is, nothing silly or trolly about it. This is as serious as it gets.
    There is a reason there is a parade for gays, there is a reason why straight people are targeted.

And, after having been on the receiving end; a mod circumventing the cursewordrobotthingy....

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2019), Joe (6th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Amen to that. The straight parade seems like a "butthurt parade" to me, no pun intended.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cipher (8th June 2019), DeDukshyn (6th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), GoingOn (17th June 2019), Mike (6th June 2019), PurpleLama (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)

Amen to that. The straight parade seems like a "butthurt parade" to me, no pun intended.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

GoingOn (17th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

There is a stark distinction between not discriminating and placing the gay contingent on a golden pedestal. They certainly deserve to be treated with respect and acceptance, but do not deserve any special considerations. Their voice cannot stifle normal discourse and quieten the voice of freedom. Straight people must not be made to feel guilty or shameful for simply being straight.

But we all know there is an underlying agenda that isn't addressed in polite company and the media is awfully quiet on it. The whole gay/lesbian/bi/trans/non-specific refusal to identify agenda has been co-opted by those seeking to obliterate family and community standards. Break up the strength of a nation and control is much easier.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

BMJ (7th June 2019), DNA (6th June 2019), gord (6th June 2019), HaveBlue (8th June 2019), Kindred (28th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th June 2019), Mercedes (7th June 2019), Napping (6th June 2019), Orobo (6th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Smell the Roses (10th June 2019), Soda (12th June 2019), The Moss Trooper (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    What is your reaction to this.... where are we?
    We are at a very strange place in human history and also in American history. They say truth is stranger than fiction and it is becoming increasingly clear that it is so. I get this, as I get all responses to identity politics. Hit back with more identity politics. I see it as a zero-sum game that masks as such but really isn't, since one side of it is ingrained and embedded, but has chosen to use the strategies of what it perceives as its opposition.

Perfectly logical.

If it works, use it.

It degrades the entire debate and renders the discussion meaningless as it is no longer concerned with finding an answer to an inherent problem, but, instead, is seeking only to neutralize and minimalize the issue that divided and pit populations against each other in the second place. The only outcome possible is a lessening of real understanding and the capacity to move forward productively. There is the further embedding within a perspective and lifestyle and attempts to reach out and find a way forward productively becomes more difficult.

This is where we are.

It is, apparently, where we absolutely need to be. My question is, where do we go from here?

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Cipher (10th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Inaiá (7th June 2019), Kindred (28th June 2019), Kryztian (6th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th June 2019), Mike (6th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Soda (16th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    There is a stark distinction between not discriminating and placing the gay contingent on a golden pedestal. They certainly deserve to be treated with respect and acceptance, but do not deserve any special considerations. Their voice cannot stifle normal discourse and quieten the voice of freedom. Straight people must not be made to feel guilty or shameful for simply being straight.

But we all know there is an underlying agenda that isn't addressed in polite company and the media is awfully quiet on it. The whole gay/lesbian/bi/trans/non-specific refusal to identify agenda has been co-opted by those seeking to obliterate family and community standards. Break up the strength of a nation and control is much easier.

Perhaps there is an agenda, but an important thing to remember is this: the average gay person is not suggesting anyone feel guilt or shame for being straight

Suggesting they do is an intellectually shallow thing to say, respectfully.

23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

crosby (8th June 2019), DeDukshyn (6th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (22nd June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (9th June 2019), GoingOn (17th June 2019), Inaiá (7th June 2019), Kryztian (6th June 2019), Mare (12th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th June 2019), Nasu (8th June 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (6th June 2019), Praxis (6th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), snoman (7th June 2019), Soda (16th June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

... like stating it is okay to be white.
    There's also this new thing where you aren't allowed to say "Merry Christmas" anymore. I get told this all the time by overly fearful white people. So I ask them "why not?". And they respond "Because you'll offend the Muslims, of course!". I ask in curiosity, "who told you this?".
    "Well, everyone just knows this!"
    "Who's everyone, and how do they know?"
    "You mean you don't know about this!?"
    "No, I don't, lets go find some Muslims and test this out."
    "No! You can't do that!?" - they would respond with terror in their eyes ...

I say "Merry Christmas!" to every brown person I see (I live in Calgary, Lots of non-whites, and non-Christians here). Not one is offended. Some return a hearty smile and "Merry Christmas!" back, others, just smile and say "thank you!". Not one gets offended in any form or fashion.

"Should we try this on Jews? Maybe it'll work on Jews?"

In reality, the only people I ever met that would get offended from receiving a "merry Christmas" were white atheists, not Muslims, not Jews, not Sikhs (Sikhs love Christmas and respect Christ BTW), etc. Yet I was told constantly by all my friends of a certain political bias, that this was a real thing, and they knew it 'as a fact!!' ... but it was a lie created out of nothing more than fear itself.

It really is amazing how a bunch of like minded white people can create an entire divide and conquer strategy on their own just because they are full of fear. That fear and the results of thinking within that fear and the words and decisions that spawn from it, are what is quite often creating the "chaos" that they also are reporting ... a fear that manifests, a self realizing "prophecy" ... but its all just an evil born out of a sick perception that is not reflected in reality.

I also knew this black lady, who always was complaining about how she's constantly a victim of racism. We were in the store buying some stuff, and the clerk was a bit of an ass - but equally to me as to her - just some guy having a bad day I guess.

"Did you see the way he treated me! Just because I'm black!"

I didn't point out to her that the guy was treating everyone very equally crappy, but it was obvious that at least in part, her perception of "racism" (in this example) was created by A) her expectation of it even if it didn't exist and B) Her inability to observe anything outside of herself and her own mind.

It is these types of things that are going to destroy our freedoms. And guess who's going to make damn sure its going to happen? The same people who bitch about not being "allowed" to say Merry Christmas in Canada. Not the "Left" not the "Capitilists", "not the PTB"

It'll be brought on by these type of people that have strong political and other biases, creating discord out of their fear everywhere it doesn't exist.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 6th June 2019 at 20:38.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (7th June 2019), Bubu (6th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), DNA (6th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (9th June 2019), Mark (6th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th June 2019), Napping (6th June 2019), Orobo (6th June 2019), PurpleLama (6th June 2019), Rosco1 (6th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), The Moss Trooper (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Perhaps there is an agenda, but an important thing to remember is this: the average gay person is not suggesting anyone feel guilt or shame for being straight

What is happening here is getting to be a victim. People see the power of being a victim. So they want that. I have never met a gay person who has done this to me because I am straight. Im sure it has happened but not to me.

But if they get to frame the discourse as straight people are the victim here, then their aggressive actions will look like defense instead of offense.

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

I did not mean to intimate as much. The purveyors of discord, not the individuals, are guilty of it.

I am a huge proponent of human rights. Know there is no distinction made for gays or other minorities. Always treat anyone as an equal, as a occupant of this place in space with me until they demonstrate otherwise.
    Last edited by conk; 6th June 2019 at 15:17.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Mike (6th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I did not mean to intimate as much. The purveyors of discord, not the individuals, are guilty of it.
    Who are the purveyors of discord in this example? And are not the spreaders of the perceptions of the discord the ones doing all the actually heavy lifting?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (9th June 2019), PurpleLama (6th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Who are the purveyors of discord in this example? Are not the spreaders of the perceptions of the discord the ones doing all the actually heavy lifting for them?
    That's likely a rhetorical question, as the answer is evident, but I'll say yes, you are correct. They sometimes, maybe often, do so out of ignorance. They do not realize they are part of something more sinister. We're all used and engineered to some extent.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (9th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    ... like stating it is okay to be white.
    There's also this new thing where you aren't allowed to say "Merry Christmas" anymore. I get told this all the time by overly fearful white people. So I ask them "why not?". And they respond "Because you'll offend the Muslims, of course!". I ask in curiosity, "who told you this?".
    "Well, everyone just knows this!"
    "Who's everyone, and how do they know?"
    "You mean you don't know about this!?"
    "No, I don't, lets go find some Muslims and test this out."
    "No! You can't do that!?" - they would respond with terror in their eyes ...

I say "Merry Christmas!" to every brown person I see (I live in Calgary, Lots of non-whites, and non-Christians here). Not one is offended. Some return a hearty smile and "Merry Christmas!" back, others, just smile and say "thank you!". Not one gets offended in any form or fashion.

"Should we try this on Jews? Maybe it'll work on Jews?"

In reality, the only people I ever met that would get offended from receiving a "merry Christmas" were white atheists, not Muslims, not Jews, not Sikhs (Sikhs love Christmas and respect Christ BTW), etc. Yet I was told constantly by all my friends of a certain political bias, that this was a real thing, and they knew it 'as a fact!!' ... but it was a lie created out of nothing more than fear itself.

It really is amazing how a bunch of like minded white people can create an entire divide and conquer strategy on their own just because they are full of fear. That fear and the results of thinking within that fear and the words and decisions that spawn from it, are what is quite often creating the "chaos" that they also are reporting ... a fear that manifests, a self realizing "prophecy" ... but its all just an evil born out of a sick perception that is not reflected in reality.

I also knew this black lady, who always was complaining about how she's constantly a victim of racism. We were in the store buying some stuff, and the clerk was a bit of an ass - but equally to me as to her - just some guy having a bad day I guess.

"Did you see the way he treated me! Just because I'm black!"

I didn't point out to her that the guy was treating everyone very equally crappy, but it was obvious that at least in part, her perception of "racism" was created by A) her expectation of it even if it didn't exist and B) Her inability to observe anything outside of herself and her own mind.

It is these types of things that are going to destroy our freedoms. And guess who's going to make damn sure its going to happen? The same people who bitch about not being "allowed" to say Merry Christmas in Canada. Not the "Left" not the "Capitilists", "not the PTB"

It'll be brought on by these type of people that have strong political and other biases, creating discord out of their fear everywhere it doesn't exist.
    There are real world changes on street level. School in Holland are not placing Christmas trees anymore due to vandalism by students.
    Villages are having Christmas displays with animals ruined and lambs got killed.
    At the same time are big chain-stores, who are deep rooted in the dutch people quit using "Happy Easter" and "Merry Christmas" in their folders and advertisements. It is " Happy springtime" and " winterfeast" now.
    High level police folk are publicly visiting muslim iftar feasts profiling themselves in the media. They never have bothered profiling themselves at christian, jewish or other festivities.

The same happens with the gay canal pride in Amsterdam. Public servants and other figures showing off in the media wearing pink and rainbows.

It is long beyond the "only in the heads" of people here in Europe. And it is a strange sight indeed: "hurray gays!" and "hurray muslims!" from the same mouths while local culture is being erased.

Combine this with the systematically hiding of crimes by minorities, and giving excuses for lower sentencing than the native europeans get and one can see there is a push for a deep conflict.

I understood there was a similar push by using the black community in the US against the society as it was, until the perpetrators were seen and dropped for a big part quietly the manipulations and moved on to the gay community and blew it up to the big LGBTQ+++ circus as it is now.
    Even using using gay-rights rhetoric as a base for destructive foreign policy.

I am very much in line with you that it is a lot about self-policing.
    Get it in their heads and they will do the work themselves.
    Genius, using the typical inherent empathy of a people as a weapon against them. This, I think, is effective since it combines so well with the social structures of the human species.

For that to happen a few key things have been placed front and center in the media. These thoughts are not generated by themselves.

Who controls the media?

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Bubu (6th June 2019), DeDukshyn (6th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (22nd June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Soda (16th June 2019), Vangelo (7th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I will tell you why the lbgt issue has gotten beyond just ensuring that mistreated people are treated better, its the way the lgbt message is being delivered. The message is emphatically applied to children, and this is insidious from my vantage. For instance, in the schools in my province every flagpole has first the Canadian flag and then the lgbt rainbow flag flying right below it for the month of June. No other flag is ever allowed to fly on the same flagstaff as the Canadian flag. This is symbolic, and designed to make being lbgt seem to be something special, a promotion to susceptible children IMHO.

Another example of how the lgbt agenda is peddled to children is this asinine gender identity theory, that gender is 'a social construct'. In some jurisdictions, including the world health org, there are over 100 genders a person can be. This terminology is not based on scientific biological fact, there are only two sexes, and its really turned gender into a fashion statement. This popycock was sourced by the Kinsian Institute (now part of the u of Indiana) funded by Rockefeller grants in the 1940s. You may say this subject is trivial, however, gender identity propaganda was trotted out to minor-aged children in Ontario over the past few years and I heard one mother complain that her daughter was not having any issues with heterosexual sexuality until her class became exposed to this nonsense in school, and then her class started to display children saying they were this gender or that, etc, which encouraged more sexual experimentation and permiscuousness, etc. Sexual experimentation leads to a divorce between associating sex with love and marriage, and also gives rise to sexually transmitted diseases, etc.

Other examples of 'over-the-top' exhibitionism of lgbt-ism include bands of totally naked gay men tromping along in gay parades. This is offensive to most and if anyone did this at a regular parade they'd be arrested. Another is 'dragqueen storytime for children' at public libraries, which tries to make cross-dressing a 'fun' activity for susceptible children. Sorry, leave children out of this one too.

So there is a legitimate reason to push back against the 'promotion' of the lgbt agenda. If this issue was kept to being a private issue between consenting adults, I would not have a problem with it, but not public promotion. And if the public promotion of lgbt-ism continues expect more pushback because, to me, this isn't about civil rights anymore, it's about lifestyle choices and if one side can promote itself then so can the other.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

genevieve (23rd June 2019), MidnightBeliever (12th June 2019), Napping (6th June 2019), Patient (7th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Soda (16th June 2019), T Smith (12th June 2019), Vangelo (7th June 2019)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Yep, right on.

Were you now justsplaining to me?

Your post was more about how, not why, by the way.
    The same here. Sex on the canal pride in Amsterdam is not about throwing off the yoke anymore. My gay friends agree, but the extreme drug use in the gay community, and the deep nihilistic depressed state of many, lead to strange tableaux, I tell ya.

My oldest daughter is now on course with all kinds of psychologists to see whether she will be a he, down the line. Kind of ****ed up, excuzes mes mots.
    She is a she, but it is considered inconsiderate to tell her that, even as her father. But since she is 18 now...

She got exposed to LGBT stuff via all kinds of popular you tubers and the road to recognition and status is very short as a trans-this or that. An insecure teenager eats that like cake of course. We'll see what happens, I take it in quite a relaxed manner so far even though my perspective on the general state of the society at large is broad and deep. Rapid onset gender dysphoria anyone?

Soon the new state school planning is being revealed soon. I am very curious, and my wife too. She is a teacher, but very aware and doing her part. Loved by her pupils. Especially the difficult ones. The sexual curriculum, if I can call it like that is what I am most interested in... is it our turn now?

love, O.
    Last edited by Constance; 6th June 2019 at 20:50. Reason: word deleted. Crude word used

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (22nd June 2019), Jad (6th June 2019), Justplain (6th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Soda (16th June 2019), T Smith (12th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast