+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Straight Pride gets attacked during "pride month"

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: Straight Pride gets attacked during "pride month"

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    One limit is when LGBT-ism is being promoted to children in schools, especially without a counter viewpoint being permitted.
    You mean LGBTQUWIOPXZERYASDFKJHMNVCism, right? (Oh, damn. I ran out of letters).

Well at least if we're going to run with identity politics we may have some limitation to only 26 special groups

To be clear, and all joking aside, every single individual regardless of identity affiliation should be afforded the same inalienable rights and freedoms and opportunities as any other individual. Individualism, by definition, encompasses diversity. So I support breaking this down to individual rights -- as in capital "I", I-ism, if you will, where the individual supersedes the State, and any individual can celebrate her or his or their or hirs or zirs or zies individual uniqueness accordingly.

How about this. Let's have an Individual's Parade, where all celebrate their individuality together. Imagine that. Gays, Straights, and peoples of all creeds and colors waiving their flag in unity.

In the United States we already have a constitution in place that legally allows for and celebrates this concept among We the People.

Of course our constitution is merely a document in theory. It grants and protects the rights and liberties of all on paper, but it is blatantly violated and has admittedly been co-opted by the State and the powerful.

I say we have the framework already in place. Let's renovate the blueprint, update the foundation and bones, if necessary, and put that "theory" into practice.
    Last edited by T Smith; 21st June 2019 at 15:17.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st June 2019), Justplain (21st June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (29th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    One limit is when LGBT-ism is being promoted to children in schools, especially without a counter viewpoint being permitted.
    You mean LGBTQUWIOPXZERYASDFKJHMNVCism, right? (Oh, damn. I ran out of letters).

Well at least if we're going to run with identity politics we may have some limitation to only 26 special groups

To be clear, and all joking aside, every single individual regardless of identity affiliation should be afforded the same inalienable rights and freedoms and opportunities as any other individual. Individualism, by definition, encompasses diversity. So I support breaking this down to individual rights -- as in capital "I", I-ism, if you will, where the individual supersedes the State, and any individual can celebrate her or his or their or hirs or zirs or zies individual uniqueness accordingly.

How about this. Let's have an Individual's Parade, where all celebrate their individuality together. Imagine that. Gays, Straights, and peoples of all creeds and colors waiving their flag in unity.

In the United States we already have a constitution in place that legally allows for and celebrates this concept among We the People.

Of course our constitution is merely a document in theory. It grants and protects the rights and liberties of all on paper, but it is blatantly violated and has admittedly been co-opted by the State and the powerful.

I say we have the framework already in place. Let's renovate the blueprint, update the foundation and bones, if necessary, and put that "theory" into practice.
    I think its clear what has happened is that some people have mistaken their desire for being treated "normal" with being treated "special" -- think about it, if they just wanted to be accepted as normal, would we need 26 different "special" labels and categories? Isn't that doing the opposite of what they actually want? And here's another example of the very people who feel like they are being "attacked" (like the "can't say merry Christmas!" bunch), creating a situation which is not what they really wanted.

If we keep making these groups all distinct and separate islands (that they seem to want, but is actually a result of confusing acceptance with being treated "special"), then eventually there will be LGBTQRSTUV washrooms, sections of restaurants, special place at the back of the bus "gays only" -- they will "special" themselves straight into segregation from society, when I am pretty sure the "real" motivation that started this movement was for acceptance, but that is morphing into something else completely.

All that said, its 2019, and it seems insane to me that these people are still in a lot of ways NOT accepted as "normal" -- and with this emphasis on "specialness", which is diametrically opposed to "normal" it seems it'll stilll be a while before this finds equilibrium.

The danger is us non gays lashing out at this perceived "specialness" and making the situation inflamed. Eventually that feeling of "specialness" will wear off, like it does with any new "thing"
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st June 2019 at 15:45.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Justplain (21st June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), T Smith (21st June 2019), ulli (22nd June 2019), Wind (21st June 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

The danger is us non gays lashing out at this perceived "specialness" and making the situation inflamed. Eventually that feeling of "specialness" will wear off, like it does with any new "thing"
    Agreed, fully. It's a hard discussion to have. My instinct is to lash out (may even be the wrong choice of words -- how about "critically question?") the machinations of "specialness" without unintentionally implying a hidden, pretextual, or clever condemnation of it, which, at least speaking for myself, is never the case. So it's not hard to understand how this line of discourse may be perceived as inflammable and divisive, which is my main criticism of Identity Politics to begin with!

Who's on first?
    Last edited by T Smith; 21st June 2019 at 16:40.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Agreed, fully. It's a hard discussion to have. My instinct is to lash out (may even be the wrong choice of words -- how about "critically question?") the machinations of "specialness" without unintentionally implying a hidden, pretextual, or clever condemnation of it, which, at least speaking for myself, is never the case. So it's not hard to understand how this line of discourse may be perceived as inflammable and divisive, which is my main criticism of Identity Politics to begin with!

Who's on first?
    Well a lot of the outcome is going to come down to how we all personally choose or choose to not talk about it. Similarly as I explained with Orobo, that how we choose to express on this topic could make the difference between us allowing ourselves to outlaw saying "merry christmas"(metaphor) ... or not. ... and that is each of our personal responsibilities.

Its not that hard to get right, but it takes consciousness of self thoughts and self actions, for those who have been programmed to "lash out" (yeah maybe poor choice of words, but the end result seems like that to some), as opposed to remaining politically objective.

The hard part with this strategy is sometimes just simply keeping your mouth shut is ultimately the best thing you can do ... which comes across as "inaction". So as to not seem "inactive", people open their mouths to "contribute", but don't realize they are most often "contributing" to the problem, not the solution.

Doing the "right" thing sometimes can be tricky ... because it sometime goes completely against our programmed responses. But ultimately, being able to have an objective view requires going against those anyway.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st June 2019 at 19:00.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), T Smith (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (29th July 2019), Wind (21st June 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orobo (here)

I think though that the diversity+proximity =conflict is very real and done on purpose. Of course. That is very real in us humans.
    It's only real if the individual people choose to make it real ... the country I live in has one of the most diverse populations in the world - always has. And what is said about Canadians? People in Canada get along pretty well with each other - no matter what colour your skin, your religion, your language, etc. This diversity is what defines Canada.

You should see the office at my work ... we have Jews, Christians, Mulsims, Sikhs, Hindus, atheists, of all colours: brown, black, white, and from all countries of the world: Filipino, American, Korean, "African", Chinese, India, etc, gay, straight, whatever. And we all know each other well, respect our diversity, and everything is actually extremely harmonious in the office. Everyone loves everyone - there's no issues at all. In fact this would be a fairly common scenario in offices all across Canada.

I think Canadians tend to have a slightly different view because diversity works quite well in Canada -- it always has (with the exception of Quebec getting disgruntled once every 25 years or so ... )
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 22nd June 2019 at 15:34.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Constance (23rd June 2019), Orobo (23rd June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Wind (23rd June 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

See if I can get this to work...

Came over this bloke's video and had the giggle.. If you can be bothered the relevant part about the straight pride is 3:48 to 07:00 min, so pretty short.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XDG2oaaU-C0/

After that he talks about something else, but very interesting too. The big exposé on THE two gay film people working for Lauren Southern, who is hiding now for apparent immoral behaviour and who is not who she says she is. Tommy Robinson, who is not who he says he is ( makes you wonder why these people do this...), and Alex Jones, Gavin McInnes, Ezra Levant...who they all stole from, blackmailed and blabbed on to leftist terror groups.
    They were the two making the Borderless film and writing for Lauren Simonsen (Southern) but turned out to be a psychopathic and alcoholic Bonnie and Clide duo.

Entertaining article from Milo:

https://www.dangerous.com/50638/say-...ish-far-right/

I will react to your writing D, when I have some more time...but it could be in another thread for sure.

Love, O.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

I think though that the diversity+proximity =conflict is very real and done on purpose. Of course. That is very real in us humans.
    It's only real if the individual people choose to make it real ... the country I live in has one of the most diverse populations in the world - always has. And what is said about Canadians? People in Canada get along pretty well with each other - no matter what colour your skin, your religion, your language, etc. This diversity is what defines Canada.

You should see the office at my work ... we have Jews, Christians, Mulsims, Sikhs, Hindus, atheists, of all colours: brown, black, white, and from all countries of the world: Filipino, American, Korean, "African", Chinese, India, etc, gay, straight, whatever. And we all know each other well, respect our diversity, and everything is actually extremely harmonious in the office. Everyone loves everyone - there's no issues at all. In fact this would be a fairly common scenario in offices all across Canada.

I think Canadians tend to have a slightly different view because diversity works quite well in Canada -- it always has (with the exception of Quebec getting disgruntled once every 25 years or so ... )
    I would say that what you describe is how things have been in Canada. I would also bet that that is the way it still is in your office. Outside of the office things are changing.

You can not -should not- ignore how children aee being schooled in school. (Including the USA)

We took Christian prayer out of the school system to keep religion out of the school and leave it in the hands of the family, yet Muslim prayer rooms are now in those schools and Christian prayer is not.

Children are urged and supported to explore and choose their sexual preference years before they can even understand what it means.

I think that the "straight pride" escalation was meant to open some people's eyes to what is going on. Perhaps just not the right way to go about it. But considering that it caused people to react the way it did, it is obvious that there is a problem.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th June 2019), Orobo (24th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

But it has to be fed, led. ...
    I want to engage your post a bit more, but I'm at work ... it was a good post.

But just on this snippet ... consider that, in my original example, the "can't say merry Christmas!" group is both the producer of loosh and the consumer of it - no one appeared to be "leading it" or even "starting it" -- it took on a life of its own - it became its own meme.

I'll be the first to denounce the media as controlled, but much of it is still controlled by money. They write inflammatory headlines and articles, re-print anything that their competitors / affiliates are printing without vetting ... while there is some manual control from the top, I won't argue there, don't lose sight that money is primary the target - sensationalist headlines and articles create loosh, and we are both the creators and consumers of that loosh. WE are.

Humanity is completely blind. It has come much more heavily to me, the realization of this. We don't understand how we all are the conduits of all the "evil" and "chaos" we see around us. Without us, evil ceases to exist. Not "them" ... US.

We are not recognizing the true energy flows, we think we are and we are lashing out at what we think we see but we are blinded by our own perceptions.
    I think you are closer to the truth of it all - "they" are using us for our energy and our creative energy. They lead, we follow. President Obama declares Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner a hero and the energy flows into the field. It really does open my eyes this very moment to realize the power we humans actually have!!!! We create change! As long as they keep people tied into their programming they have the control. It's pretty darn obvious.

I think the LGB-T is an agenda being implemented for AI because AI can't understand male/female and transhumanism is neither. I wonder what's the reason for this massive push on humanity to do away with our gender? Why are they trying to interfere with human evolution?
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th June 2019), Orobo (24th June 2019), Valerie Villars (29th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Sandy123 (here)
    I wonder what's the reason for this massive push on humanity to do away with our gender? Why are they trying to interfere with human evolution?
    There could be many reasons, but the couple things that come to my mind are;
    Having more couples that can not easily procreate would help to slow the population growth.

Melt everyone into the same mesh and control is easier. (There is a flag for everyone to wave together.)

Keep people distracted so that they can continue to do what they want.

Those are a few that come to mind.

With my own children and other families that I am close to, the kids are spending a lot of time questioning whether they are really a boy or a girl rather than just being a kid.

Who would be the first person that a child might blame for who they are?

Answer; their parents. How many more children would end up in the care of social services or just lost in the streets? Easy pickings for those that would exploit them.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th June 2019), Orobo (24th June 2019), Sandy123 (24th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

People are becoming increasingly aware. While getting my teeth cleaned they hygienist blamed it on MSM.
    A junior high counselor I just met mentioned the increase in children coming in and being very confused about it all.

It seems that they are in a big rush the past few years - they are pushing hard and heavy, against all of us. We all need to connect with earth and nature and meditate as often as we can and help the awakening along. The more that know the faster it echoes through the field.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th June 2019), Patient (27th June 2019), T Smith (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (29th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... trim ...
    It really does open my eyes this very moment to realize the power we humans actually have!!!! We create change! As long as they keep people tied into their programming they have the control. It's pretty darn obvious.
    Thanks for the view Patient,

I noticed that your two sentences above somewhat contradict ... is it our power or not? If it is, then the second statement should read: "As longs as people keep tying themselves (giving them our power) into their programming, they have control."

A person can say "we have the power" - and it would be true, but if one truly believes this, rather than expressing feelings of helplessness (which indicates the belief in the opposite), then we should be expressing change, and expressing the belief in our power. Its easy to say, but when one truly believes it, its their own action that changes ... 100% independent of what "They" do ... the solution is our responsibility, not theirs, and wasting our energies playing the "who's to blame?" game is a waste of energy, due to the fact that change will occur in us despite anything they can do. We have the power, right?

As I mentioned, sometimes expressing that power is to NOT fight and create a war - that "war" is how we lose, we can't win that war because the mindset that it takes to win that war is their "prize" - that diseased mindset - the mind that thinks like theirs - that is what they are trying to "win". Nothing else matters to them as long as we turn on a perceived "enemy" from a perception that they create - if that enemy is seen "them", it still gets the job done in their eyes.

Starting WWIII and major depop agendas depends on us not falling into their trap. Most don't have a clue what that trap actually looks like.

The solution has nothing to do with the "rulers" and "controllers" - they are 100% irrelevant to the solution to this problem (even if they have a hand in creating it) - it has everything to do with us as individuals.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th June 2019 at 21:06.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sandy123 (26th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It seems that they are in a big rush the past few years - they are pushing hard and heavy, against all of us..
    Big agreement on the meditation and nature advice ...

Every kid runs into that identity thing at some point, its just never been something openly discussed before (previously it stayed a parental discussion and the response from parents was often 'your a boy and that's that! No more questions!') Now its an open conversation. (although I think parents should be encouraging their kids to not dwell on the topic, the fact that I hear of some kids being "trans" at age eight or whatever is a bit cringeworthy - just let kids grow up - you shouldn't be sexually or even gender-y considering these sort of things at that age; curious? maybe ...)

Everyone will find out who they are if they are honest with themselves. If their parents didn't teach them that ability, then maybe their life will be harder than others, who knows?

Consider that in general on all the Earth, the pace of any and all "change" is rapidly accelerating outside of anyone's control ... in general, humans do extremely poorly with change and adaptation. Chaos is bound to ensue. Nothing will really change by continuing to play a blame game, but rather it will change if we just keep our actions and words related to what we know are universal Truths.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th June 2019 at 20:30.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sandy123 (26th June 2019), Wind (25th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Patient said it pretty well in post #67, DeDukshyn.

Yes there is responsibilities within ourselves on what to do, or not. One makes in part his/hers reality.
    There are unfortunately enough going along to make a serious mess of your direct surroundings, leaving ultimately even the staunchest of SJWs running for their lives because of racial aware foreigners with machetes.
    It used to be here like you describe your Canada, until it didn't work anymore.
    And the red flags that were driven past were numerous. And ignored.

It comes down to The State being able to grant special acces to programs, money, preferential treatment over the backs of the normal and productive.... then the dancing around the chairs is really starting.
    Contrived competition bringing forth resentment and a stronger role for that state. Greed and the fear of missing out on the doled out alms keeps anyone on their feet.
    Divide and rule, with your own money. That isn't even real. Pathetic.

O.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Patient (29th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It would be a problem, but I'm pretty sure heterosexuality is still the main course. Isn't there a thing with a condom and banana demo? I don't know, I never went to public school, I only heard about this by proxy. It sounded like most of my embarrassed public school friends were taught how to not get pregnant, to avoid diseases, and how their body parts functioned. It seems unreasonable to me that, just because homosexualty is a bit more acceptable and celebrated these days, public schools would stop doing heterosexual contraceptive demonstrations. Now that's a different agenda. Even if they throw in a mention of how to not transmit diseases through homosexual encounters I'm sure the whole "prevent teens from accidentally making babies and rampantly spreading herpes" is still 90% of the point of those lessons in school. Which would be about statistically correct for how gay the world is, because I've heard about 10% of people are some sort of LGBTQ, and that's pretty accurate based on the slice of people I know too.

Speaking of 90%, 90% of media is straight still. Sure, some shows have sexual diversity, but I'd say most of the contemporary work still showcases and glorifies sexual straight relationships. Lots of questionable heterosexual couples demonstrating things that if I had kids, I wouldn't want them picking up on. Abuse, hypersexualization, often at an unnervingly young age, my skin often crawls a bit at what's sexualized on the screen. My point though, isn't that there's corruption in heterosexual mainstream media. It's that no one has to try to find an excuse to celebrate a heterosexual relationship. The opportunities are endless. If straight people want to throw a giant party in honor of their straightness, cool, but they better rival Mardi Grau and St Patrick's Day and Halloween and Valentine's Day and all of the other cash grab holidays based on shilling you some heterosexual sex and candy.

Now, I'm pretty gay, to be honest. I do think that homosexuality is a subtle and non-violent means of depopulation. I also believe it to be a manifestation of past lives cracking through the veil. I have never met a gay person with an agenda that was anything other than the one straight people have: to meet someone they find sexually attractive and romantically attractive and settle down. I've pondered that it's an evolutionary shift, where in periods where times are not hard and there could be a strain on resources if people continue to have children at an extreme rate, people still desire companionship. Perhaps it doesn't make sense to have children where there's not a need to do it to make sure your species survives, since time raising children is time that could be dedicated to some other form of bettering the world for the children. So without the pressure to procreate or die out, perhaps there's an upswing in people who are compelled to seek alternative companionship to scratch that itch (and crave it by default so as to not feel like they're missing something). This class of people would then be available to dedicate their lives to careers where they can serve as workers, creators, healers and teachers and do the lengthy time consuming tasks parents shouldn't be doing. Parents should be dedicated to their children's upbringing! I think homosexuality allows for the potential for a more balanced society where parents are free to make parenting their job, instead of split-shifting between careers and family, continually exhausted. Not the way we run things now, but it's something I see as possible.

Now, I believe it's possible this tenancy is encouraged and glorified in media. Like many things. Media and school's all a form of brainwashing, eh? However, the core nature of love is not unnatural. Beings seek companionship and perhaps society arranges it so they feel more comfortable with someone of the same sex. I personally attribute some of this to upbringing, and some of it to past lives, I know I associate powerfully with memories I have of being a man, but distinguish it clearly from who I am now, causing no gender dysphoria but still bringing with it the preference for women, from the point of view of a man. I think this could cause dysphoria for someone who didn't name that sensation as "memory of a previous life" but "a longing for what I want to be now".

Of all the LGBTQ+ people I know, none of them are outright angry about the idea of Straight Pride, they just sort of roll their eyes and view it as trolling. Like Storm Area 51. It's not something that the average real human on the street cares about; most of them are content to wait til Valentine's Day to celebrate screwing. I personally believe many angry hard left liberals are just as much trolls as the crazy hard right conservative trolls. I've never met a real one of those hardcore Tumblr style psycho style left-leaners. Just hurting people who crave love and acceptance and respect.

Sorry to bump the thread after pride's all done and gone and everyone's moved on with their summer. I wanted to drop in though, because I think the perspective I can add as an actual LGBTQ+ person is something this thread hasn't seen yet. ^_^ And maybe a relief to know that all the real gay, trans, bi, etc people I know, myself included, have no problems with straight people and straight people enthusiastically celebrating their desire to have sex with each other. There are trolls trying to push agendas. Not everything you read is the voice of a real person. Some people are just trolling to get high on the outrage factor. It happens here. It happens there. Ask yourself what motivates the person? Hurt, pain? Can you defuse that and make a real human connection? Empathy overrides emotional identity politics by putting a name and a face on what was just a cardboard constructed idea of a cause in a person's mind.

The human factor is what will prevent any AI driven, agenda created, political memes from overtaking the minds of everyone in a generation. They can't recreate that spark of connection between two souls who just understood what it was like to be each other. They can make you despair and forget the power of that connection though, so if the faceless people of the internet begin to get to you, I recommend to anyone to take a break and meet some real people who put a face to what you've been pondering. I meet a lot more people who are hurting than I do people who are really violently angry. They only get there if they really overboil before some lover intercepts. Don't let the internet suck you in when you can be making the real world around you a better place just because someone's view angers you. Now there's another agenda, I think, to create these identity politics and make them so contestable that great people wither away their valuable hearts by screaming text on a screen instead of putting all of that into healing the earth and the hurting people they encounter. Such amazing people get so derailed by some faucet of identity politics, it just chews me up inside. Either side, it doesn't matter, if someone is too angry about pronouns to leave their computer, there's a lot of compassionate heart-based work that won't get done, as the heart gets turned towards "being right".

If anyone wants to celebrate their straightness, that's cool, just don't stomp on the gay fun. It's just one month and rainbows are pretty, it's not like our flag is like, a garish red and purple polka dot on lime green with a flaming skull relief or some astrocity. I love the splashes of rainbows and colors being all over the city! It makes everything happy... and gay! Hee.

Cheers.
    May the Force be with you.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

heretogrow (29th July 2019), Patient (29th July 2019), RogueEllis (30th July 2019), snoman (29th July 2019), Tam (15th August 2019), Tinman (1st August 2019), Wind (29th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

nice one Tae.. needed saying

30. The Following User Says Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Tinman (1st August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4