Thread: Ancient Artifacts That Are Still Shrouded in Controversy Today

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,094 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Ancient Artifacts That Are Still Shrouded in Controversy Today

Dutch will probably explain in his next report.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Amazing! I found the spot in Idaho where Dutchsinse has indicated a native American site similar to Wisconsin River Valley Effigy Mounds. It's by the Camas Prairie Centennial Marsh Wildlife Management Area near Hill City. There is a larger lake by the center there with smaller ponds around it. Each of the smaller ponds are about 100 meters long and wide and are in the shape of a cross (plus sign), which is one of the symbols of the Anunnaki that we see all around the planet.

One pond shows what appears to be a bird (or corn) form and a rabbit form. It's at 43 15 55 N and 115 01 16 W -- https://www.google.com/maps/@43.2644...e3!5m2!1e1!1e4

Most of the cross-shaped ponds are positioned north-south, east-west but two ponds are not positioned that way; they are in the shape of an "X" in relation to the four directions (which is also an Anunnaki symbol).

"Before Anglo-European settlement, the Camas Prairie was a principal camas root gathering area and summer hunting grounds for the Native Americans of the middle Snake River region (Statham 1982). Bannock, Shoshoni, and Northern Paiute family bands were the most common tribes that congregated on the prairie in spring and early summer to hunt and dig camas bulbs." https://idfg.idaho.gov/wma/camas-pra...-marsh/history

There are numerous other "cross" ponds around that area with images that are not as identifiable.

"

Here is a photo of a Bannock tribe member in native dress. Notice the "plus" cross and the "X" cross.

"2.5 miles East by Southeast of Hill City Idaho. This (what Durchsince thinks is an) obvious ancient Native American site is located in what is now called the "Camas Prairie Centennial Marsh Wildlife Management Area". Geo-coordinates: 43 16 2.35 N , 115 0 37.82 W
    Dutchsinse found this location accidentally due to earthquakes striking next to it.

"Dutchsinse viewers and himself inquired on the origins of the site, answers received are NOT satisfactory, saying "might be, or must be" "farmers paying tribute to Indians".. and other foolish excuses made for what is an obvious heritage site for Indians from North America.

"The + shape is well known as used by Native Americans in the past, and the animal shapes speak for themselves.

"The designation of this location as a "MARSH" wildlife preserve is a disgrace to all Native Americans, and the canal system which connects each spot is also ancient (not to be confused with truck ruts which I show in the video the difference between the canals and the truck ruts). Notice the farmers plowing the fields across the street have likely destroyed at least one of the structures (hopefully unintentionally).

"You can also see wagon paths from the old west Wagon trail going through these structures, meaning they are older than the earliest Western settlers!

"There are no pictures of this site which can be find, no Native American sites dedicated nearby, and certainly not at the site in question.

"Dutchsinse suggest people of Native American heritage immediately request this land to be handed over (since its just a marsh land owned by the gov shouldn't be a big deal for them to get ownership). They deserve full access for study, and he urges tribal people to go to this preserve immediately to stand watch so no one tears these apart any more than they already have.

"Just like we would protect the Cahokia Mounds, these shapes and lakes/ canals need to be studied, preserved, and celebrated.

Dutchsinse hopes what he found helps, and if what he found has already been discovered, or if it turns out to NOT be Native American, Dutchsince said: "I am sorry .. I don't believe the government for many reasons... the response of "farmers dedicating it to Indians" just didn't sit right with me."

"Update from Dutchsince:
    "It is confirmed! these animal shapes MATCH THE ANIMAL SHAPES IN WISCONSIN proved to be Native American mounds!!!! Especially the buffalo, rabbit, and bird (corn) shapes!

"BOTH the Wisconsin Mounds (with the rabbit, buffalo and bird / corn shapes) as well as the Idaho mounds (with the rabbit, buffalo and bird / corn shapes).... BOTH ARE ON THE SAME EXACT LATITUDE down to a 10th of a point!"
    https://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot...iscovered.html

This is another person's take on the ponds and images.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJA-y6oBxE&t=1165s
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 26th November 2022 at 20:21.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2022), Ivanhoe (22nd April 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th November 2022), kfm27917 (11th April 2023), Marbelo (13th March 2023), Nasu (11th April 2023), onawah (27th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You might find Dutch's other recent discovery, STARFORTS, to be of interest.
    See:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1527418 (the first video)
    and:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1529295

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    See:
    and:
    What is a "STARFORT"? I couldn't find where Dutchsinse actually defined what it was. He talked about triangular one in Russia but it was very vague.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies, I messed up when I posted that video from Dutch, but I went back and corrected it.
    (Thanks for bringing that to my attention.)
    He credited Paul Cook for bringing starforts to his attention and referenced this youtube address: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTe...tytCMsU1DQ7Wsg
    for him, which gives a good explanation of what starforts are.
    Also see:
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...orts&FORM=VDRE

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    See:
    and:
    What is a "STARFORT"? I couldn't find where Dutchsinse actually defined what it was. He talked about triangular one in Russia but it was very vague.
    Last edited by onawah; 27th November 2022 at 21:27.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2022), Chip (27th November 2022), East Sun (20th February 2023), Ewan (15th December 2022), Marbelo (13th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Apologies, I messed up when I posted that video from Dutch, but I went back and corrected it.
    (Thanks for bringing that to my attention.)
    He credited Paul Cook for bringing starforts to his attention and referenced this youtube address: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTe...tytCMsU1DQ7Wsg
    for him, which gives a good explanation of what starforts are.
    Also see:
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...orts&FORM=VDRE

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    See:
    and:
    Those two links are not connecting with anything about starforts. I did find this video about Paul Cook's starforts and they are about layouts of cities and forts, not like what Dutchsinse is indicating. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tkIvnoiwYc

I still have not found where Dutchsinse defines what his idea of "starforts" are because he is showing vaguely defined areas that he claims are somehow significant. Nature itself creates designs in the form of polygons, crystals, etc, so is he assuming that these vaguely defined areas have some relevance to stars, ETs, ancient civilizations, or....?

So why doesn't he define what a "starfort" is? I don't see enough data to clearly establish what he is claiming.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2022), Ewan (15th December 2022), Marbelo (13th March 2023), onawah (29th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Bing address has videos from Paul Cook where he discusses what he thinks Starforts are.
    I don't think Dutchsinse has discussed it much yet, but what I've heard him explain is in the 2 videos from his youtube channel which I posted.
    I'm assuming Dutch is just agreeing with what Cook has surmised.
    I personally don't know anymore on the subject than that, so far, but Dutch is very excited about it.
    Here are some of the videos from Paul Cook:

WHAT ARE STAR FORTS AND STAR CITIES IN 5 MINUTES

Paul Cook
    54.7K subscribers
    21,081 views Jul 20, 2021

"QUICK CRASH COURSE FOR NEW COMERS TO THE SUBJECT

SHARE THE GRANNY OUT OF IT.. NOT FOR VIEW COUNT.. BUT TO WAKE PEOPLE UP..

THIS IS BITE SIZE AND VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND"

WHY SO MANY CAVE HOUSES: STARFORT SPECIAL
    Paul Cook

54.7K subscribers
    20,074 views Premiered May 18, 2022

"👀A LOOK AT THE STAR FORT IN VALLETTA AND MY MALTESE HOME TOWN OF FLORIANA.. ABSOLUTE MEGALITHIC CONSTRUCTION OVER 1.2 MILES LONG AND HALF A MILE WIDE... CYMATIC FREQUENCY PATTERN OF A STAR FORT.. I WILL BE SHOWING YOU HOW MANY CAVE HOUSES OR APARTMENTS ARE CUT INTO THE STARFORTS OF MALTA.. WAS THEY DONE WHEN THE STARFORTS ARE MADE? IS IT A REAL REASON TO CALL IT A STAR CITY? IT SEEMS TO ME THE STARFORTS/CITIES WERE LIKE THE HANGING GARDENS OF BABYLON WITH THOUSANDS OF DWELLINGS... OR WAS THEY CUT OUT BY A DIFFERENT CIVILIZATION AFTER THEY WAS MADE??? WHO KNOWS.. BUT WHAT IM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU IS NOT SPOKEN ABOUT AT ALL AND THERES NOTHING ONLINE ABOUT THIS.. PLUS ITS EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE ONLY I HAVE... PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BACK TO THESE SITES AND THEY HAVE SINCE BEEN BLOCKED UP👀 "

More here: https://www.youtube.com/@autodidactic283
    Last edited by onawah; 28th November 2022 at 02:28.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th December 2022), Bill Ryan (15th December 2022), Ewan (15th December 2022), Franny (30th April 2023), greybeard (16th December 2022), Marbelo (13th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ARE WE REALLY THE FIRST ADVANCED HUMAN CIVILIZATION ON EARTH?
    BAM, BUILDERS OF THE ANCIENT MYSTERIES - 4K CINEMA VERSION FULL MOVIE

Premiered Dec 5, 2022

NARRATED BY JAHANNAH JAMES @FunnyOldeWorld

"Facing the inconsistencies of current hypothesis and on-site surveys given by cutting-edge technologies, an investigator rationally questions scientists, researchers, engineers and experts in order to understand. Embark on a great and fascinating tour of the most amazing archaeological sites on Earth for a great journey, deep in the origin of our civilization… a trip that may change forever your vision of our past… and more."

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th December 2022), Bill Ryan (15th December 2022), Carlitos (11th April 2023), Casey Claar (15th December 2022), Ewan (15th December 2022), Franny (31st December 2022), greybeard (16th December 2022), Inversion (15th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th December 2022), Marbelo (13th March 2023), Pam (30th April 2023), Vicus (31st December 2022)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Recently Exploring Ancient Megalithic Sites In Peru And Bolivia With Journalist Anders Bolling
    Brien Foerster
    381K subscribers
    Premiered Dec 5, 2022

(Many more recent videos on Foresters' youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/@brienfoerster
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th December 2022), Bill Ryan (15th December 2022), Carlitos (11th April 2023), Casey Claar (15th December 2022), Ewan (15th December 2022), Inversion (15th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th December 2022), Marbelo (13th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th March 2023), Vangelo (31st December 2022), Vicus (31st December 2022)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Re: Hiram Bingham 1911/1912

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (15th December 2022), Bill Ryan (15th December 2022), Carlitos (11th April 2023), greybeard (16th December 2022), Ivanhoe (22nd April 2023), Jambo (18th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th December 2022), Marbelo (13th March 2023), Matthew (15th December 2022), onawah (16th December 2022), Pam (30th April 2023), Vicus (31st December 2022)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

25 Thousand-Mile Pre-Flood Ruin Exposed In Peru
    Mystery History
    548K subscribers
    Dec 17, 2022

Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Carlitos (11th April 2023), Ewan (31st December 2022), Franny (31st December 2022), greybeard (31st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st January 2023), Marbelo (13th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (21st April 2023), Pam (30th April 2023), Vangelo (31st December 2022), Vicus (31st December 2022)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brien Foerster: Helping an Old Paradigm to Kick the Bucket
    November 29 2022
    Mind the Shift
    6.74K subscribers

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Brien Foerster is probably known to a large chunk of this podcast’s audience. Not only has he appeared as a guest in an earlier episode (#78), but he has been referred to in numerous other episodes and vlogs.
    Brien’s ongoing exploration of ancient megalithic wonders, and his attempts to understand how and when human civilization began, inspire thousands of curious human beings in general and a growing number of independent researchers in particular.
    This interview was made in Cusco, Peru, where I participated in one of the fascinating tours that Brien and his Peruvian associates arrange to some of South America’s most spectacular sites (he also does tours in other parts of the world).
    When you see things with your own eyes, there is so much that doesn’t fit with the standard narrative.
    Western academia claims that all you see here was built by the Inca. Not only the interesting yet rather crude structures that are made of smallish, rough limestone pieces held together with clay mortar, but also the walls that consist of exquisitely tightly fit granite blocks weighing a hundred tons apiece, blocks that seem to have been transported from quarries dozens of kilometers away in mountainous terrain.
    Wait. They didn’t have machines, they didn’t know how to make steel, they didn’t even have the wheel.
    Not only did they construct all of it, say the textbooks, they did it under the rule of merely twelve kings, whereof one is said to have been the big builder.
    Again, wait.
    As Brien says:
    ”They say that the whole of Machu Picchu was built in 25 years. Well, the cathedral in Cusco took a hundred years to build, and that’s just one large building.”
    When the Spaniards arrived at the impressive megalithic structures at Sacsayhuamán they were dumbfounded. They had never seen anything like it in Europe.
    ”They asked the local Inca people: ’Did you build this?’ ’No’, they said. ’This was here when we got here.’ So even the Inca were telling the Spanish this was not their work, but academics are still saying the Inca did all of this.” "

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (13th March 2023), Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Carlitos (11th April 2023), Ewan (18th January 2023), Marbelo (13th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th March 2023), Pam (25th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #173
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Out of Place Artefacts in History, Things Just Don't Make Sense , It's Impossible Beyond Belief

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (13th March 2023), Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Carlitos (11th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (13th March 2023), Pam (30th April 2023), Vicus (13th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These OUT OF PLACE ARTIFACTS Do Not Fit the Time Nor The Place
    Ancient Secret Discoveries
    460K subscribers
    37,551 views Premiered Apr 7, 2023

"Enjoy another compilation of the narrated stories, from our in-house production. This video is focuses on OOPARTS ( Out of Place Artifacts), such as:
    2,000-year old Smart Phone discovery in Siberia
    The Evidence of Robots Existing In Ancient Time
    Two Antikythera Devices Made by the Same Inventor - Where is the Second Device & What Was It Built For?
    Gideon Algernon Mantell’s “a sketch of passing events” journal - Dinosaur Bone Hunter Discovers Out Of Place Artifacts. A Real Mystery!"

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (11th April 2023), Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Carlitos (11th April 2023), Franny (30th April 2023), greybeard (11th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ancient Forts "Turned To Glass" Found In Orkney?

This may be more appropriate in Suspicious
    Observers thread.
    Its all cyclic.
    Chris

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (30th April 2023), Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Ewan (22nd April 2023), Franny (30th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2023), mountain_jim (30th April 2023), onawah (21st April 2023), Pam (30th April 2023), Vangelo (22nd April 2023), Vicus (30th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 of Tirupperunturai Temple
    PraveenMohan
    1.72M subscribers
    Apr 29, 2023

"In a 1100 year old temple, we see carvings of very advanced lunar stations and star systems. How did ancient builders get access to the forbidden information of 'Nakshatra' ?"

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (30th April 2023), Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Franny (30th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th April 2023), mountain_jim (30th April 2023), Pam (30th April 2023), Vicus (30th April 2023)

33. Link to Post #177
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Is Angkor Wat on anybody’s radar?

Cartuber arrives there at 17:32/23:35. Walk around is 20:22-23:31. Pretty amazing.

“Took 300,000 people and 6000 Elephants 30 years to build”. Oof.

Did those powers to draft, or press, a populace to create that, have more than mortal greed and intellectual prowess as ‘tools’?

The content of this vid, tho worth watching in full IMO because view of street level Cambodia right now, is kind of glib as an introduction to my question. It is not intended to make the question funny. Just showing the site.

Car Rally Across Cambodia to an EPIC Final Destination...

CB Media
    595K subscribers

22K views 9 hours ago

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 30th April 2023 at 10:45.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), mountain_jim (30th April 2023), Pam (25th May 2023), Vicus (30th April 2023)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ancient Underground City Found Beneath Scotland?

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (25th May 2023), Bill Ryan (25th May 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Franny (5th June 2023), Hamish (25th May 2023), onawah (5th June 2023), Pam (25th May 2023), Vangelo (25th May 2023), Vicus (25th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NATURAL or MANMADE? Impossible Ancient Ruins Uncovered in North America? Sage Wall Montana Megaliths
    Bright Insight
    1.59M subscribers
    113,636 views Jun 4, 2023

"Look and think for yourself...Is this bizarre wall found in the middle of nowhere in Montana natural, OR, lost ancient ruins (that are not supposed to exist)? The Sage Wall (also referred to as 'Montana Megaliths') is raising serious questions about what may be possible for lost ancient civilizations of North America.

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th June 2023), Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), Ewan (5th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th June 2023), Franny (5th June 2023), greybeard (5th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #180
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,713 times in 20,824 posts

Who were these beings represented in ancient tribal art?
    Tribal art can also help us to realize what has actually happened on Earth.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2023), Delight (6th June 2023), greybeard (6th June 2023), onawah (6th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast