+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Little People

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,045 times in 2,398 posts

Default Re: Little People

It is not impossible that Erwin Saunders has an affinity with other realm folk and draws them to him through their curiosity but I'm sensing a fake channel here. As seen in the link I've posted to his video collection he has single-handedly captured almost every creature from Middle-earth on various frames, I am highly skeptical.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Franny (10th April 2023), gini (2nd April 2023), Harmony (11th April 2023), Isserley (2nd April 2023), Olaf (2nd April 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Signmaker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Little People

I have watched I think all of Erwin Saunder's videos of fairies, pixies, little gray woodland folks, goblins, and wyrm (a lizard like creature). The videos look compelling, although there are many people who say they're just well made CGI. There was one video called the Morsu pixies that I thought the pixies looked definitely like they were done by CGI. But the others looked much more natural. The wyrm in the video Cave Wyrm looked very real and not CGI, although it could be as some claim it is. I watched it over and over again.

There's a book called Wing Aliens in which there were people in the USA who claimed they saw fairies near their home.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Signmaker For This Post:

Franny (10th April 2023), gini (11th April 2023), Harmony (11th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2