+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

1. Link to Post #101
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

Default Re: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    According to JAY at PROJECT UNITY on Twitter, the loss of the video is only TEMPORARY :-

"If you’re wondering where the Admiral Wilson Leaks video has gone, it has been made private, this is not permanent but it is extremely important. It will become more clear soon but right now I can’t answer questions regarding this. Just wanted you all to know, there’s a reason "
    Project Unity
    @TheProjectUnity
    ·
    19h
    "Dolan approves of our Admiral Wilson analysis video, when you have a spare 3 hours and 17 minutes you should check it out!"
    Yes

I look forward to seeing what comes out on the video too.

Here's another related tweet providing a little more information on the "why":

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th May 2020), Forest Denizen (28th May 2020), Intranuclear (21st May 2020), justntime2learn (20th May 2020), mountain_jim (27th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

the posted video is no longer available according to my pc here in Germany-

Larry

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

palehorse (28th May 2020), Tintin (21st May 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, out of curiosity has much changed recently with regards to the Admiral Wilson documents does anyone know please ?

The last I was aware was from roughly one year ago with this Avalon thread :

Termed "The UFO Leak Of The Century" by R. Dolan: The Notes between Dr. Eric Davis and Admiral Thomas Wilson (June 2019)

But Project Unity seems to be implying something is possibly happening "behind the scenes" eh ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	project unity private video update.png
Views:	85
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	43665

Quote BoxerfanUK lets just say this video could be playing an important role and for that reason it has to go quiet, but only for a moment and believe me, if what potentially could happen does happen, it will be worth it 100 times over, for all of us!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Tintin (21st May 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Did anyone by any chance download a copy of this video before it was taken offline?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Clear Light (27th May 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Yup. It was mentioned above that the link would become available again, but seems like that did not happen. Fortunately I downloaded it.
    I don't know if I can upload it here. Not sure what the data limitations are.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Clear Light (28th May 2020), Deneon (28th May 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Yup. It was mentioned above that the link would become available again, but seems like that did not happen. Fortunately I downloaded it.
    You cannot upload videos as attachments. However, if you send the video to Bill or Tintin, then they can add it to the Library, and then it can be linked to from within a post.

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frank V (here)
    You cannot upload videos as attachments. However, if you send the video to Bill or Tintin, then they can add it to the Library, and then it can be linked to from within a post.
    Oh, or depending on its size there's also the option of WeTransfer.COM because as it's around three hours in length I'm guessing it's probably several 100Mb's in total eh ?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Frank V (28th May 2020), Intranuclear (28th May 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020)

14. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Oh, or depending on its size there's also the option of WeTransfer.COM because as it's around three hours in length I'm guessing it's probably several 100Mb's in total eh ?

Oh yes, even in low-definition. And in high-definition, you're looking at several GiB. <nodding>

15. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Just uploaded to WeTransfer.com.
    Here is the link: https://we.tl/t-9TQ5tU0WHs

The link expires in 7 days.
    The file is about 658MB, not too bad for a 3 hour video.
    Last edited by Intranuclear; 28th May 2020 at 15:55.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

boja (29th May 2020), Clear Light (28th May 2020), Deneon (28th May 2020), Frank V (28th May 2020), justntime2learn (28th May 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You little beauty

Just downloading now
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Intranuclear (28th May 2020), justntime2learn (28th May 2020), LifeAngel (4th June 2020), palehorse (28th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Thank you!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Intranuclear (28th May 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I have a copy here, it is 1.2gb in size, also i made it available here https://www.brighteon.com/609d8b25-f...3-00fd705f894c
    The video still processing, may be available shortly.

EDIT: The video is already available on brighteon.com, I just checked it.
    Last edited by palehorse; 29th May 2020 at 05:02. Reason: video is up
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th May 2020), boja (29th May 2020), Clear Light (28th May 2020), Deneon (28th May 2020), muxfolder (30th May 2020), Richter (1st June 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    One can never be sure what has already appeared on the Project Avalon forum, but if this has yet to be posted...

The Dolos Review Group: How the Admiral Thomas Wilson UFO Document Exposed The Complicity Between Department of Defense Officials and Rogue Special Access Programs

I can't imagine a better analysis
    Oh, it appears that whole blogspot website (link above) has been taken and there doesn't seem to be an Archive of it anywhere, however its Author who goes by the nom-de-plume of Kosh is a member of Richard Dolan's website :

Quote One of the members of this website (Kosh) has undertaken a deep analysis of the leaked 2002 document from Dr. Eric Davis concerning his meeting with Admiral Thomas R. Wilson. This is very significant work. I am honored to be able to communicate with Kosh and discuss this and related matters, as his level of detail and logical analysis are both exceptional.

What you will see in this article is a detailed discussion of the leaked notes that demonstrates much more than the existence of four UFO-related Special Access Programs (SAPs) within the classified files of OUSDAT (Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology). Kosh shows very clearly in his discussion of this document that the programs are, for all intents and purposes, rogue programs without proper oversight that would be considered illegal by any American citizen with an ounce of common sense.

There is of course much more. I encourage you to visit his blogsite and especially this latest iteration of his ongoing analysis of this critically important leaked document.

I think I can speak for everyone, Kosh, when I thank you sincerely for this excellent work. We respect your desire for anonymity. Personally, I look forward to your further contributions.

Richard
    From : Richard Dolan "Important Analysis of the Wilson Document"

Of note in the comments :

Quote Richard Dolan / February 8, 2020

The author took it down but I have it and will try to repost it with his permission.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2020), Kryztian (28th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

You little beauty

Just downloading now
    This has now been moved to the Avalon Library ahead of the library going back online again, so, along with all other content there it won't yet be viewable.

Thank you again (and to palehorse who has kindly made it available for the wider world community on Brighteon, on this post here)

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

boja (29th May 2020), Frank V (29th May 2020), Intranuclear (29th May 2020), palehorse (29th May 2020), Richter (1st June 2020)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

From : Richard Dolan "Important Analysis of the Wilson Document"

Of note in the comments :

Quote Richard Dolan / February 8, 2020

The author took it down but I have it and will try to repost it with his permission.
    Ah, it seems as if our "prayers have been answered" as a DropBox URL was posted to the above thread just a few days ago (30th May) eh ?

So it looks like someone else had the same idea but managed to actually capture a Cached version of it before it disappeared from sight eh ?

It begins thus :

Quote This is Google's cache of https://theadmiralthomaswilsonufodoc...-document.html. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 9 Jan 2020 17:47:40 GMT
    It contains a series of images and lots of empty pages too but for a more readable (reconstructed) version of it please use this link here : The Annotated Admiral Thomas Wilson UFO Document

Happy Reading Folks

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2020), Billy (7th June 2020), boja (3rd June 2020), Deneon (3rd June 2020), Did You See Them (3rd June 2020), Elpis (5th June 2020), Iancorgi (3rd June 2020), mountain_jim (4th June 2020), Richter (7th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Turns out Steve Greenstreet did ask Eric Davis about the Wilson notes in that interview in The Basement Office:

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th June 2020), Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), Billy (7th June 2020), boja (6th June 2020), Clear Light (6th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Turns out Steve Greenstreet did ask Eric Davis about the Wilson notes in that interview in The Basement Office:
    Oh, it seems the above video has apparently been made Private (or taken down) temporarily because :

However, for those interested here's the Transcript of it :

Quote SG: Tell me about the Admiral Wilson transcript ?
    ED: I can't discuss that. I'm not at liberty to discuss it.
    SG: Cos you're all over them
    ED: Oh, I know
    SG: All over it
    ED: Yeah, they were leaked out of Edgar Mitchell's Estate, and there is nothing I can say about it - Ha !!! [1]
    SG: I mean can you speak to the veracity of them ?
    ED: No, I can't address that at all ... I won't answer any questions on the Admiral Wilson notes.
    SG: You don't wanna speak to at least whether these are ...
    ED: You know they're reportedly Classified Information, I'm not at liberty to confirm or verify any aspect of those notes ... you know when you have security clearances that's something you don't want to violate because the department of justice under the Obama administration and it's continued under the Trump administration policies, it is they will vigorously prosecute anybody with security clearances who will go out of the way to discussing classified information that got leaked or released into the public illegally or through other means ... so I can't address those notes in any form or fashion
    SG: So, Canadian Grant Cameron uploaded 15 pages of documents, allegedly notes taken by Dr. Eric Davis in 2002, so whoever this Grant Cameron is, are you familiar with who this person is ?
    ED: Oh, I used to know him yeah, he's a Canadian UFO investigator, he doesn't investigate UFO Phenomena, what he investigates is, his big claim to fame was investigating the US Presidents role in the UFO history
    SG: Where did he get these 15 pages from ?
    ED: I don't know, I've never seen whatever the pages are that he has, I haven't seen those

[ SG Holds up what I'd say looks like page three of the leaked notes to his Laptop's camera to show it to ED ]

SG: Like here is what appears to be a letter to you from a Will Miller
    ED: OK, alright, well he uploaded it but I can't address any of it
    SG: Alright, so is that a "yes, these are real, these are true" ?
    ED: I won't give you an answer ... Laughs
    SG: Alright
    So I'd say for the time being it's a case of "watch this space" eh ?

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

Ah, but with respect to ED's mention of his being restricted as to what he can / can't say about the information he is privy to, it is reminiscent of what Hal Puthoff said to Richard Dolan eh ?

Here is what Richard said in his presentation The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture (15 Jun 2019) from the 39:15 mark :

Quote ... this is a "no comment" that I received three days ago on June 12 from Dr Hal Puthoff, and I'm gonna show this to you, this is directly out of my email, I have permission to show this, I asked explicitly, and he said sure and I am showing this here :

It reads : "Rich, With regards to authenticity, we have no comment on the documents recently being circulated. As some of us still retain USG security clearances and remain bound by the secrecy oaths we have taken, we believe it is in the best interest of the USG and ourselves not to comment on any documents that purport to describe classified USG programs or information. Best regards, Hal"

I would ask you to read that statement very carefully, rather than a simple denial, Dr Puthoff offers a very carefully worded non-denial. <deep breath> This is practically offering an explanation for his "no comment", it's as confirming a statement as a "no comment" can ever be, it's also noteworthy I think that he states "WE have no comment", clearly speaking for all parties concerned ..."
    As ever, for "your" Consideration

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wall Of Secrecy.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	43773

[1] My "Incredulous" Emphasis Added
    Last edited by Clear Light; 7th June 2020 at 15:14. Reason: Added remark re Puthoff and Dolan and the "Wall of Secrecy" image

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2020), Billy (7th June 2020), Flowerpunkchip (7th June 2020), mountain_jim (7th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

John Greenwald on the Wilson/Davis documents. A good analysis and explanation as to why these documents seem like the work of Hollywood script writers.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2020)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    John Greenwald on the Wilson/Davis documents. A good analysis and explanation as to why these documents seem like the work of Hollywood script writers.

Thanks! I fully agree there are some important questions, let us say, that have never yet been answered.

I wrote exactly the same thing in my post #33, almost precisely a year ago:

~~~
    Here's the problem I have with this super-detailed report of the long and important conversation.

Did Eric Davis have a dictaphone in his pocket? Or has he got an extraordinary memory?

When I went to visit the vet about my dog a few days ago, I couldn't have written even one page of our detailed conversation in this way without being unsure that I may have missed or forgotten important parts of what he explained.

I'll say more. The summary is clearly dramatic and embellished. Something like this may very well have happened, but it's not a transcript — and can't be treated as one.

Who, when making factual notes about an important meeting, writes: (bottom of p.10)
    EWD: What was this?
    TW: Let me finish!
    That's more like an amateur attempt at screenplay dialog. There are many other examples of this kind of thing.

All I'm saying here is that has to be taken into account... and I've not so far seen anyone mention it as an orange (not a red) flag.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gord (21st June 2020), Kryztian (22nd June 2020), kudzy (22nd June 2020), Tintin (21st June 2020), Yoda (22nd June 2020)

37. Link to Post #120
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

I just read, by coincidence, a well written blog about the Wilson documents at https://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com: 'Why did Edgar Mitchell get a copy of the Wilson/Davis document and why did his estate still have it in 2016?'

I start with the end.

A note of caution
    Let us assume now, that the meeting between Davis and Wilson, in 2002, did occur. Furthermore, let us assume that what Wilson said happened, did in fact transpire. What exactly, do we have?

We have evidence that Wilson met some individuals who told him a story about reverse engineering a non-Earthly craft. However, does Wilson say he was shown that craft? No, he does not. Does Wilson have any evidence that such a craft physically exists? No, he does not. Does Wilson have a piece of an unknown fragment, which has been analyzed and shown to be extra-terrestrial? No, he does not. We simply have a story, told to a US government official. If it wasn't for Edgar Mitchell, we wouldn't even have that story. But, at the moment it remains, to my mind, simply a story.

CONTINUE: https://ufos-scientificresearch.blog...t-copy-of.html
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2020), Hym (22nd June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast