+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful contact to the Star People family....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Lightbulb Peaceful contact to the Star People family....

I think it is about time to talk about it...the other side of the story.....and not about the star wars and invasion propaganda of hostil beings attacking us ... which got mainly created by the human media....

Many people had a peaceful and friendly contact already.....To start this up, I think this is a very interesting documentary to watch:

For explanation....Dolores Cannon for example..made thousands of regression sessions with abductees and found out, the abductees phantasie itself created false memories....which is mainly caused by the fear of unknowing situations. In no case the abductee got actually harmed. Which came out under the hypnosis session. Dolores also said...they (the star beings) have to check on certain people regulary......
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 9th June 2019 at 22:47.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Ahimsa (7th July 2019), Anka (23rd February 2020), Apulu (10th June 2019), Billy (13th June 2019), Bubu (9th June 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (7th December 2020), conk (12th June 2019), Debra (10th June 2019), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Delight (9th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), jjjones (10th June 2019), Mercedes (10th June 2019), mojo (10th June 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), raregem (2nd August 2019), Robert deTree (10th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), Tintin (10th June 2019), toppy (10th June 2019), ulli (14th June 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Peaceful contact to the Star People family....

What family? Are you talking about a certain alien race? Or are all aliens cuddly creatures who expend untold resources to come here and play with us?

Also, why do people mistake an encounter with a technological alien race with a spiritual experience? Seems kind of an alarm bell that the aliens allow this misconception on the part of their contactees.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), GaelVictor (10th June 2019), Iyakum (11th February 2020), Mercedes (10th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Peaceful contact to the Star People family....

I think your remark does not really fit into this section TomKat....I am trying to avoid this kind of thinking in this thread...because there are many others around where this would be more better placed....

..the star family is several beings from space, visiting earth....

I dont know what kind of expieriences you had so far...and if you ever made a regression session, to find out what really happenend to you. Or are you getting your informations only by the media.?..I dont know...

All I know is my own ones..which been similar to what those people talk about....you might can not compare to it.....

But good you asked about the star family....I just found out almost everything which use to be around about them dissapeared from the net... Which is telling me..something is going on to block this informations.......

Last edited by Seabreeze; 10th June 2019 at 00:03.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Ahimsa (7th July 2019), Apulu (10th June 2019), Billy (13th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), jjjones (10th June 2019), mojo (10th June 2019), Patient (10th June 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), raregem (2nd August 2019), Robert deTree (10th June 2019), Rosco1 (20th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2019), ulli (14th June 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and here a reminder....what Bob Dean..had to say about this :

and about this :

or the encounter in Zimbabwe 1994 - 64 children had....

...listen what the girl says starting at 4:35
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 10th June 2019 at 01:10.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Ahimsa (7th July 2019), Apulu (10th June 2019), Billy (13th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), jjjones (10th June 2019), mojo (10th June 2019), Patient (10th June 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), Rosemarie (10th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2019), Valerie Villars (10th June 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member andyangel1205's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Whisper...thanks for starting thread. My wife and I got back from Contact in the Desert last week and were actually talking about the same subject—where are all the stories about positive contact? Admittedly, at the conference some of the speakers did touch on this, like Clifford Mahooty whom we met, James Gilliland, Mary Rodwell, Rey Hernandez, etc...all gave great talks...Mary even quoted Bob Dean in her presentation.

Not to say there are not hostile or negative beings or entities out there (as good and bad exists on our plane, so does it in others), it’s just nice to also look at the positive messages and interactions as well. Speaking from experience, the star beings my wife channels come through with wise, loving and enlightening messages.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to andyangel1205 For This Post:

Apulu (10th June 2019), Billy (13th June 2019), Chris Gilbert (14th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), jjjones (10th June 2019), mojo (10th June 2019), Patient (10th June 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), raregem (2nd August 2019), Rosco1 (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), Seabreeze (10th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (10th June 2019), Valerie Villars (10th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Quote Many people had a peaceful and friendly contact already
    Its difficult to be objective as a researcher and yet have experiences that were so profound. As an observer though it was an important component. I could not have gone on in the many years of documentation without knowing deep that they were peaceful that they were super-intellect and with them knowing my hearts motive and because of that opened more up.
    Last edited by mojo; 10th June 2019 at 01:00.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Billy (13th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), jjjones (10th June 2019), Patient (10th June 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), raregem (2nd August 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), Seabreeze (11th June 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Thanks for this thread Whisper. I have shared with very few people about the contact I share with what I consider off worlders for lack of a better name. The Christian had an adverse reaction. The psychic was open to it. We shall see how PA reacts neg. or has an open mind.
    I am grateful to be in this time and space with my friends from Pleiades and Sirius B. I am not abducted nor am I imposed upon through our time together. They are here to learn through me what it means to be human on Earth in 3d environment. We (there are 4 of them) communicate daily and learn from each other. They like animals, plants and dancing. They are loving beings that require no deep meditations for our talks freely back and forth. I am not crazy nor is my mind off. It is so. And, I thank them from my heart for their patience and giving.
    There is more than meets the eye on Earth. Main message- LOVE one another.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Apulu (10th June 2019), Bubu (10th June 2019), Constance (14th June 2019), Delight (10th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th June 2019), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), Jackson (10th June 2019), jjjones (10th June 2019), meeradas (21st July 2019), Pam (10th June 2019), Patient (10th June 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), Seabreeze (11th June 2019), ulli (14th June 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019), wondering (12th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 times in 191 posts

Good thread, about time perhaps... there's a heck of a lot of negativity going around at the moment, it seems, but maybe that's the norm and I haven't quite realised that...

Anyway, regardless, there's also been plenty of evidence that some of our previously well respected researchers into high strangeness have had the wool completely thrown over their eyes, and some are continuing to deceive themselves, and us... I think you, and anyone reading this, know of whom I speak, but I'll clarify if anyone wants! I'm just not going to mention who and what cos I'm a bit fed up of it all I think.... oh feck it yes I am talking about CG and DW and ALL of that...

As a firm believer in "nothing bad ever happens", I think what we can draw from all of that nonsense and parade is actually a really valuable lesson; one that I'm grateful for having had repeated to me (it was kind of hard to ignore!). A really, really, valuable lesson, IF one is willing to see it as that, and act on it. By crikey could it be ANOTHER lesson in discernment? They don't seem to let up do they...

So, my point in bringing up all of that up, I think, is to say that perhaps it's about time we took all of that fresh and renewed discernment (and perhaps even savvy!) and apply it to some things that haven't been discussed on here for quite a while (at least from my perspective, which isn't very large...)

I think one of the things that's sometimes lost when applying discernment, goes along the lines of why does any of this matter? What relevance does it have to my life, or indeed anyone else's life?

For me, the question of, or seeming actual occurrence of, positive ET contact (or indeed any ET contact), is firstly relevant to me because I find it absolutely fascinating. It's flipping fascinating! Secondly, perhaps, is the question of how does the information gleaned, through the study of said phenomena, or through actual experience of said phenomena, relate to how I operate as a human being. THIRDLY, perhaps, is the question of how does any of this relate to humanity as a whole, right now?

The second question, above, might be hard to answer, but the third, it seems, might be impossible. And I think that goes for us OR indeed THEM, even with their supposed or actual super-minds and super computers.

If ANYONE approaches me and tells me I better listen to this important message from our ET friends and we have to act now for the sake of humanity and that this is how things are and everything is about to change for the better if this information could only be known and it will allow them to come down and be our friends and help expand our technology and we won't have to work any more and it's part of the big shift into 4D or 5D and everything will be better after and we have to act now... THEY ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER OF BEING SLAPPED WITH THE NEAREST THING TO HAND.

But, having said that, there's no harm in speculating, A BIT, I think. That's what we do anyway, all the time, I suppose, and I suppose we have to.

So, bring it on, I say. What testimony of positive contact do we have?

Here's my own. It was very fleeting I would say, but it definitely seems to fit what seems to be an important part of this thread: that some positive ET contact could be perceived as negative.

I was lying in bed, having trouble sleeping. When I'm in a particular state with not being able to sleep, I feel I sometimes go into a bit of an altered state, where I often (if it occurs) go into a lucid dream.

I heard about contact with ETs being possible if one is in particular altered states, whcih can be achieved in meditation. I heard this from a talk I watched on youtube from a guy who had contact with Billy Meier (can't remember the guy's name, wish I could, I think he was American, sandy receding hair... this is bit of a long shot... ring any bells with anyone?). He was saying, basically, that Billy Meier had regular contact, aboard ships, but that he had to be in a particular state of consciousness to gain contact, and that he eventually also had those types of experiences, I think with and without Billy Meier.

So, I'm lying there, not able to sleep, and I realised that I was in an interesting state of consciousness, and that I didn't seem to be dreaming. I suddenly remembered about contact being more possible in altered states etc and I immediately put out a message, very clearly, in my mind saying "ok, if anyone up there is watching, of a positive nature, and wants to have contact, I fully allow it". Where upon I IMMEDIATELY felt as if my consciousness was being pulled VERY strongly out of my body and upwards, and I very quickly ended up lying on some kind of bed. It felt as if the room was slowly coming into focus and I was surrounded by 2 or 3 beings, who were standing there, waiting for me to regain full consciousness.

The vibe in that room felt very peaceful, cosy even, and I felt no threat whatsoever coming from the beings there. Here's the thing though - I was TERRIFIED. Absolutely flipping terrified. It was a terror of the unknown. I didn't know who those beings were, what their intentions were, why I was chosen, where the hell I was, or what was going to happen next. I was fighting against that experience like anything. I absolutely know it was something I wanted to happen, but faced with what seemed like the reality of it, my reaction was uncontrollable, at least for that brief moment. I felt that just that terror alone seemed to shatter my state of consciousness and I very quickly found myself re-entering my body in my own bed again.

So that was that. Could it have been a dream? Yes. Did it feel different to other dreams, even lucid dreams, that I've had? Yes, in a way very much so, but I feel I have to be prepared to say it could also have been a dream.

My 2 pence

PS I haven't checked out any of the vids yet but I look forward to having a peruse...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), jjjones (10th June 2019), meeradas (21st July 2019), Michi (10th June 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), raregem (2nd August 2019), Robert deTree (10th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Apulu (here)
    Good thread, about time perhaps... there's a heck of a lot of negativity going around at the moment, it seems, but maybe that's the norm and I haven't quite realised that...

Anyway, regardless, there's also been plenty of evidence that some of our previously well respected researchers into high strangeness have had the wool completely thrown over their eyes, and some are continuing to deceive themselves, and us... I think you, and anyone reading this, know of whom I speak, but I'll clarify if anyone wants! I'm just not going to mention who and what cos I'm a bit fed up of it all I think.... oh feck it yes I am talking about CG and DW and ALL of that...

As a firm believer in "nothing bad ever happens", I think what we can draw from all of that nonsense and parade is actually a really valuable lesson; one that I'm grateful for having had repeated to me (it was kind of hard to ignore!). A really, really, valuable lesson, IF one is willing to see it as that, and act on it. By crikey could it be ANOTHER lesson in discernment? They don't seem to let up do they...

So, my point in bringing up all of that up, I think, is to say that perhaps it's about time we took all of that fresh and renewed discernment (and perhaps even savvy!) and apply it to some things that haven't been discussed on here for quite a while (at least from my perspective, which isn't very large...)

I think one of the things that's sometimes lost when applying discernment, goes along the lines of why does any of this matter? What relevance does it have to my life, or indeed anyone else's life?

For me, the question of, or seeming actual occurrence of, positive ET contact (or indeed any ET contact), is firstly relevant to me because I find it absolutely fascinating. It's flipping fascinating! Secondly, perhaps, is the question of how does the information gleaned, through the study of said phenomena, or through actual experience of said phenomena, relate to how I operate as a human being. THIRDLY, perhaps, is the question of how does any of this relate to humanity as a whole, right now?

The second question, above, might be hard to answer, but the third, it seems, might be impossible. And I think that goes for us OR indeed THEM, even with their supposed or actual super-minds and super computers.

If ANYONE approaches me and tells me I better listen to this important message from our ET friends and we have to act now for the sake of humanity and that this is how things are and everything is about to change for the better if this information could only be known and it will allow them to come down and be our friends and help expand our technology and we won't have to work any more and it's part of the big shift into 4D or 5D and everything will be better after and we have to act now... THEY ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER OF BEING SLAPPED WITH THE NEAREST THING TO HAND.

But, having said that, there's no harm in speculating, A BIT, I think. That's what we do anyway, all the time, I suppose, and I suppose we have to.

So, bring it on, I say. What testimony of positive contact do we have?

Here's my own. It was very fleeting I would say, but it definitely seems to fit what seems to be an important part of this thread: that some positive ET contact could be perceived as negative.

I was lying in bed, having trouble sleeping. When I'm in a particular state with not being able to sleep, I feel I sometimes go into a bit of an altered state, where I often (if it occurs) go into a lucid dream.

I heard about contact with ETs being possible if one is in particular altered states, whcih can be achieved in meditation. I heard this from a talk I watched on youtube from a guy who had contact with Billy Meier (can't remember the guy's name, wish I could, I think he was American, sandy receding hair... this is bit of a long shot... ring any bells with anyone?). He was saying, basically, that Billy Meier had regular contact, aboard ships, but that he had to be in a particular state of consciousness to gain contact, and that he eventually also had those types of experiences, I think with and without Billy Meier.

So, I'm lying there, not able to sleep, and I realised that I was in an interesting state of consciousness, and that I didn't seem to be dreaming. I suddenly remembered about contact being more possible in altered states etc and I immediately put out a message, very clearly, in my mind saying "ok, if anyone up there is watching, of a positive nature, and wants to have contact, I fully allow it". Where upon I IMMEDIATELY felt as if my consciousness was being pulled VERY strongly out of my body and upwards, and I very quickly ended up lying on some kind of bed. It felt as if the room was slowly coming into focus and I was surrounded by 2 or 3 beings, who were standing there, waiting for me to regain full consciousness.

The vibe in that room felt very peaceful, cosy even, and I felt no threat whatsoever coming from the beings there. Here's the thing though - I was TERRIFIED. Absolutely flipping terrified. It was a terror of the unknown. I didn't know who those beings were, what their intentions were, why I was chosen, where the hell I was, or what was going to happen next. I was fighting against that experience like anything. I absolutely know it was something I wanted to happen, but faced with what seemed like the reality of it, my reaction was uncontrollable, at least for that brief moment. I felt that just that terror alone seemed to shatter my state of consciousness and I very quickly found myself re-entering my body in my own bed again.

So that was that. Could it have been a dream? Yes. Did it feel different to other dreams, even lucid dreams, that I've had? Yes, in a way very much so, but I feel I have to be prepared to say it could also have been a dream.

My 2 pence

PS I haven't checked out any of the vids yet but I look forward to having a peruse...
    Can you describe what the beings looked like at all? Did you regain conciousness enough to feel anything in the room? Temperature?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Iyakum (11th February 2020), jjjones (10th June 2019), mojo (10th June 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), Seabreeze (11th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Can you describe what the beings looked like at all? Did you regain conciousness enough to feel anything in the room? Temperature?
    As to what they looked like no not really, at all, other than they seemed humanoid - one seemed to be standing almost over me and there were 2 or 3 further away, just standing there. The picture I was seeing was only slowly beginning to fade into view as if I was slowly opening my eyes, except without the eyelashes in the way, if that makes any sense.

I seemed to get a sense of the size of the room, which seemed about the size of a fairly average-sized living room (it seemed circular, with tables or banks of equipment beyond the beings). It could have been much bigger I suppose, because I couldn't see anything clearly.

I only got a sense of a very blurred outline of the beings. It was as if I was seeing their aura actually, rather than any sharp outline which would determine anything much about what they actually looked like, or what they were wearing, if anything. The whole scene was kind of golden, with coloured lights beyond what was immediately around me, all very fuzzy. I don't remember a clear sense of what colour the beings/humanoid blobs were. I think I also had a sense of the presence of the beings, which seemed calm, warm, and reassuring, but not nearly enough to dissipate the terror of finding myself there!

Thinking about this, I think part of what terrified me was it felt like I was on some kind of observation/medical table, with bright lights above me, and there was a vibe of being quietly observed, which perhaps immediately brought up images and notions of being experimented on, which I was not up for, at all. I just didn't know what was happening, so I completely freaked out.

The temperature seemed pleasantly warm, like a nice sunny day, without any heat, so to speak. Apart from the terror, it was all very pleasant!
    Last edited by Apulu; 10th June 2019 at 09:57.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), meeradas (21st July 2019), Michi (10th June 2019), Patient (10th June 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), Seabreeze (11th June 2019), Valerie Villars (10th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Hi Whisper. Not to be a downer, but I have experienced negative abductions. Truman Cash is a source of non-main-media info about nasty abductions. How's about animal and human mutilation? Obviously, Dr. David Jacobs work you don't want discussed here. Another one's research you wouldn't like is David Paulides'.

This is not to say that there isn't positive alien contact on Earth, because there most likely is. However, the way almost all of the abduction experiences involve memory swipes is highly suspicious. These aliens also have the ability to plant false, 'feel good' memories, to replace traumatic real experiences.

I am quite suspicious of 'positive' encounters with ET's. They appear more to treat us like cattle. After all the ramp up about the existence of extra-terrestrial intelligence over the past few decades, if there really are positive et species out there, why don't they have the guts to come out of the closet and have direct public contact with us? Why not have a public Q+A? Instead the hide behind abduction smoke screens.

So, no, I ain't buying the 'good guy' alien narrative just yet. Just like I'm not buying the fake alien invasion either. The ET's have been entrenched here on mother Earth for much longer than people have been around, and we likely have no idea what their real agenda is. And I wouldn't pretend to think that we could understand, either. These creatures are so much ahead of us technologically, it's not funny. And yes, there are those from higher spiritual realms, but those don't need spaceships.

Anyway, sorry to rain on any parades, but that's how I see it.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

catzone (10th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Mercedes (10th June 2019), raregem (2nd August 2019), robinr1 (11th June 2019), Savannah (16th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Whisper, I'm so glad you raised this issue and I too hope that this thread does not become hijacked by stupidity, as seems to happen here often from what I have so far seen and as happens on many other forums. I am an experiencer and have never encountered this sort of negative ET because I don't think it exists. My friend Bright Garlick has had many experiences with ETs and he says that he is constantly harassed by the negative ET types of people and Jesus freaks and receives hate mail from people who believe that he is wrong and being deceived by hostile ETs or working for the NWO. His opinion as I understand it (and I may not understand it that well) is that people are shaped by their conditioning to see the world as it is or into divisions of good and evil. But that's not how it is. It seems to me that we are stunting our own development by believing such naive ideas. And I believe that recent efforts by those in control are feeding this way of seeing things. Especially through groups of To the Stars Academy and Earthfiles. Why people believe so much negativity and cannot think for themselves, I will never know. But ultimately I think it is because they have poorly developed minds and emotions and very limited experiences of life.

Here is Bright for those who have never heard of him. I don't believe he shares on Youtube anymore because of all the hate comments. You can also find his blogs here : https://etandi.wordpress.com/https://thesomethingmonologues.podbean.com/
    I fully expect that his videos will prompt some level of hostility from those who believe in the whole hostile alien agenda. But maybe I'll be proven otherwise? I've known Bright since 2007 and he's the real deal. A very down to Earth and honest person who is very private.

Cheers,
    Robert.

Last edited by Robert deTree; 10th June 2019 at 13:02.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

Apulu (10th June 2019), Chris Gilbert (16th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), jjjones (10th June 2019), meeradas (21st July 2019), Peter UK (20th October 2019), raregem (2nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (10th June 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

His last ET contact video.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

I am quite suspicious of 'positive' encounters with ET's. They appear more to treat us like cattle. After all the ramp up about the existence of extra-terrestrial intelligence over the past few decades, if there really are positive et species out there, why don't they have the guts to come out of the closet and have direct public contact with us? Why not have a public Q+A? Instead the hide behind abduction smoke screens.
    Yes, and so am I. I believe they have the capacity and technology to make us feel and see many things. So yes, they could make us feel peacefulness, happiness, love, it would make the subject very willing to cooperate, it serves the purpose at the time, less trouble to work with, and then if it serves their purpose too, you will feel the pain, the terror, the helplesness.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), jjjones (10th June 2019), Justplain (10th June 2019), mojo (10th June 2019), seko (23rd February 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    I think your remark does not really fit into this section TomKat....I am trying to avoid this kind of thinking in this thread...because there are many others around where this would be more better placed....
    Sorry, but it's pretty clear you're proselytizing, and proselytizing doesn't really fit into Avalon.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    What family? Are you talking about a certain alien race? Or are all aliens cuddly creatures who expend untold resources to come here and play with us?

Also, why do people mistake an encounter with a technological alien race with a spiritual experience? Seems kind of an alarm bell that the aliens allow this misconception on the part of their contactees.

I think the minimum being asked, by Whisper (correct me if I'm wrong), is that the discussion here be largely about the evidence for positive ET contact. Also that we not have the thread turn into a debate around the idea of ANY positive contact being possible.

That all seems fair enough to me, and I think anyone is entitled to make that type of request in any given thread. Is it not? There are, indeed, surely, plenty of places you could have that debate, (or start one yourself?).

I get that it would NOT be good for the forum to not be able to debate anything, and I get your concern about proselytising, but if the OP of a thread specifically asks that there not be a debate around the subject of the thread EVEN BEING POSSIBLE, that's gotta be fair, to my mind.

Imagine if someone starts a thread about homeopathy, asks for it not to be a debate about whether or not homeopathy works, or not, or is it all just made up, and then people jump in and do exactly that. What's the the point of that?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), Valerie Villars (11th June 2019), william r sanford72 (10th June 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

sorry I dont have much time at the moment. But I will answer more detailed later on.... I think it is very important to have a Thread only about positiv and peaceful contacts to Star beings many people had already. Many things often get created by missunderstandings, false memories caused by phantasie and fear and by the common media propaganda.

So I think it is important to see the other side also...for a balance.... My thinking was more into sharing positiv contacts to star beings, we all can learn from....

I think Dolores Cannon did a lot of work here...to find out what really went on with
    the people who got abducted and it was amazing what she found out...but it seems to me not many do really listen to what she discovered by all the regression session she did with abductuees.....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 11th June 2019 at 09:11.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Whisper. Not to be a downer, but I have experienced negative abductions. Truman Cash is a source of non-main-media info about nasty abductions. How's about animal and human mutilation? Obviously, Dr. David Jacobs work you don't want discussed here. Another one's research you wouldn't like is David Paulides'.

This is not to say that there isn't positive alien contact on Earth, because there most likely is. However, the way almost all of the abduction experiences involve memory swipes is highly suspicious. These aliens also have the ability to plant false, 'feel good' memories, to replace traumatic real experiences.

So, no, I ain't buying the 'good guy' alien narrative just yet. Just like I'm not buying the fake alien invasion either. The ET's have been entrenched here on mother Earth for much longer than people have been around, and we likely have no idea what their real agenda is. And I wouldn't pretend to think that we could understand, either. These creatures are so much ahead of us technologically, it's not funny. And yes, there are those from higher spiritual realms, but those don't need spaceships.

Anyway, sorry to rain on any parades, but that's how I see it.
    hey, justplain...
    I did read your post just now...and my advice for you would be..to make a regression session with one of the therapists who got teached by Dolores Cannon....to find out what exactly happend to you.....you can find one of the therapist in your area here :

https://www.qhhtofficial.com/find-a-practitioner

...don`t make up your mind to quick....it might be very important.....

....because many times..the people who have those experiences have false memories...it is often mixed with their own phantasie thinking..caused by fear.......

Like I wrote before....all the regression session Dolores did...which was many....it was always the same result...the people understood then what exactly happened to them then...and found out it was not horrible at all......

here is a short video....Dolores talking ( I dont like to post 1 hrs. videos...)

Dolores I think, had the most knowledge and expierience with regression sessions for ET abductuees......

About this your wrote : These aliens also have the ability to plant false, 'feel good' memories, to replace traumatic real experiences.

...there are also some human organizations who are able to do so...... I dont understand why everybody is pushing everything always on beings from other stars...... what do you think they (humans) do by the common TV every day around the clock?.........subliminals and so on.....MK Ultra..electronic weapons...ELF waves and the list goes on and on.......

I think one big problem is...to many people have hardly any or no knowledge what is going on behind the curtain......so it is very easy to manipulate into the direction prefered.....and just blame the ET`s if something leaks out.....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 11th June 2019 at 08:43.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)

Yes, and so am I. I believe they have the capacity and technology to make us feel and see many things. So yes, they could make us feel peacefulness, happiness, love, it would make the subject very willing to cooperate, it serves the purpose at the time, less trouble to work with, and then if it serves their purpose too, you will feel the pain, the terror, the helplesness.
    I think this goes with the same answer...they (humans) could do so also by the technology they have ....

so how come we listen to music in 440 hz insteed of 432 hz? Or how come we only see brutality and murder on TV insteed something positiv we could learn there...... for example? How come we are constantly brainwashed (human made) from many sides? I would not say the ET`s tread us like cattles.....I would say the manipulating humans tread us like cattles.....

I am just speaking for myself now....I would not like to get manipulated in which way ever....a manipulation stays a manipulation and I would not want anybody to use a technology to make me feel peaceful or happy or whatevers..... I like to expierience my own feelings and not artificial feelings........

I think they wait for us to wake up........to get out of this box of manipulations....to grow up and to be ready to meet them....

..it is a learning process...I think..we have to go through at first......
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 11th June 2019 at 09:38.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

conk (12th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), Valerie Villars (11th June 2019), william r sanford72 (11th June 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)

I think this goes with the same answer...they (humans) could do so also by the technology they have ....

so how come we listen to music in 440 hz insteed of 432 hz? Or how come we only see brutality and murder on TV insteed something positiv we could learn there...... for example? How come we are constantly brainwashed (human made) from many sides? I would not say the ET`s tread us like cattles.....I would say the manipulating humans tread us like cattles.....

I am just speaking for myself now....I would not like to get manipulated in which way ever....a manipulation stays a manipulation and I would not want anybody to use a technology to make me feel peaceful or happy or whatevers..... I like to expierience my own feelings and not artificial feelings........

I think they wait for us to wake up........to get out of this box of manipulations....to grow up and to be ready to meet them....

..it is a learning process...I think..we have to go through at first......
    Hi Whisper, I do understand the point you are trying to make, positive experiences or contacts with ET's , there could be, as we are ( as humans) some good and some bad. But I believe that the good ET's will stay in the background, not intervening or taking part in our lives. The bad ones on the other hand want to meddle so they become our superiors in many ways, with apparent good intentions and we become so entraped in their game of guidance or salvation that we cannot see it's keeping us from developing our own skills and sovereignty. And the bad ones , well , they do like to scare us to death, and disect our DNA, our bodies
    and play with our emotions see how far they can get to makes us feel a variety of them. I know some governments are using ET technology to abduct people too, and not very scrupulous at that as we know by the outstanding number of missing children and adults all over the world. But I could be wrong, and there could be good ET's helping in our journey in this planet. it's just so hard to believe that when the evidence leans the other way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast