+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful contact to the Star People family....

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Default Re: Peaceful contact to the Star People family....

But aren' you going to tell us your experiences? Whisper?
    Last edited by Mercedes; 16th June 2019 at 17:04.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Patient (16th June 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020), william r sanford72 (13th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)

She also said....they only check on their own people...people which have a certain mission here on earth....
    I have not researched Delores Cannon very much. Did she say anything more about what the missions of these people might be?

Also, do we know how many different races are doing the abductions?

I am asking these questions to try to help me with my own experiences. In my experience which I described in this thread, there were no greys. But most abduction related accounts from people include greys.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), william r sanford72 (13th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    I think about it Mercedes. I did it before on some other forum and was dissapointed...there was no respond at all. It was like..who ever read it...thought I make up some fairy tales..or lies.But I am far away to do so. This subject is much to important to me. And I hate lies or people who make up stories, just to make themselves important to others. It is totaly not my style.....to create fantasie buildings..... I am a honest person.... But in this case even my former friends made jokes about it and called it fantasie or dreams....because it did not fit into their world picture....

And I believe there is some kind of danger about it also....if certain things get discussed to openly. There are some government departments which have interests in it and I would not like to get this kind of attention......

..this is pretty open here for the public...which is holding me back....

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Anka (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (17th June 2019), Iyakum (11th February 2020), Mercedes (18th June 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020), william r sanford72 (13th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Patient;1297551]

I have not researched Delores Cannon very much. Did she say anything more about what the missions of these people might be?

Also, do we know how many different races are doing the abductions?

I am asking these questions to try to help me with my own experiences. In my experience which I described in this thread, there were no greys. But most abduction related accounts from people include greys.
    Dolores did talk about severall Extraterrestrials in connection with abductions. She wrote books about it. I found this here in the net, I hope it answers some of your questions :

February 18, 2013 by Julia Cannon (daughter of Dolores Cannon)

Many investigators of the phenomenon of UFOs only study sightings and try to obtain physical evidence of the crafts having visited Earth, such as landing marks or radiation. Other investigators confine their research to abductions. I have moved beyond these subjects to investigate the bigger picture encompassing the spiritual implications of UFOs: the story of whom we are, where we came from and where we are going.

When investigating UFOs and abductions, many researchers believe the Extraterrestrials involved appear to be conducting some type of genetic manipulation of human beings, with or without our consent. My research has revealed that these aliens are not acting out of clinical or selfish motives, but are carrying out the orders of a higher authority.

One analogy I have used to describe visitations by UFOs and the abductions of humans is that it is akin to a child being treated in a crowded hospital. The child is frightened by the hospital’s clinical setting and the tests being conducted. As adults, we have some understanding of the reason why the child needs to be examined and treated, but to them the busy doctors and staff may seem unemotional and uncaring. It is nearly impossible for us to explain the totality of the circumstances to the child.

In many of the cases I’ve studied concerning UFOs, the aliens described by my subjects display a similar attitude, as though they are dealing with a child or a person of limited intelligence who wouldn’t understand the process even if it were explained to them. Some abductees react as our children might, by protesting that the aliens have no right to treat them this way, without their permission or even trying to explain what is happening.

Some researchers of UFOs and alien abductions dramatically theorize these otherworldly beings abduct humans to take their genetic material for experiments to save their own dying race from extinction by clinically producing alien-human hybrids.

My theory about UFOs and abductions is markedly different. I am told the vast majority of aliens visiting the Earth are not here for their own purposes – but for ours. While there may be some renegade beings engaged on Earth for their own benefit, they are in the minority, operating outside the grand, higher plan for Earth and humanity. The aliens and entities I communicate with are studying us and evolving our DNA for a higher purpose.

As I have written many times before about UFOs and the alien connection to mankind, the Earth was seeded with life many eons ago. Highly advanced and intelligent beings carried out the Creator or God’s master plan to spread life to as many worlds as possible throughout all the universes, in order for Source to have infinite experiences of itself.

UFOs and Extraterrestrials from many worlds are only continuing the work they were assigned to do when life on Earth was conceived: to monitor and care for God’s creation.

Dolores Cannon

source : https://dolorescannon.com/ufos-abduc...igger-picture/

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Anka (10th February 2020), Chris Gilbert (16th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (17th June 2019), Mercedes (18th June 2019), Patient (16th June 2019), Rosemarie (5th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Whisper.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Mercedes (18th June 2019), Seabreeze (21st January 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think about it Mercedes. I did it before on some other forum and was dissapointed...there was no respond at all. It was like..who ever read it...thought I make up some fairy tales..or lies.But I am far away to do so. This subject is much to important to me. And I hate lies or people who make up stories, just to make themselves important to others. It is totaly not my style.....to create fantasie buildings..... I am a honest person.... But in this case even my former friends made jokes about it and called it fantasie or dreams....because it did not fit into their world picture....

And I believe there is some kind of danger about it also....if certain things get discussed to openly. There are some government departments which have interests in it and I would not like to get this kind of attention......

I understand your feelings and your concerns with this. But there are other ways to think about this too!

It is good to let things out rather than keeping everything boxed up inside yourself.

And you don't have to explain everything, especially if it is too personnel and/or painful to recall. I have a couple things that I have experienced that I will probably never put out for anyone to read. I do not even want to tell the story to my closest friend.

There is also the "members only" section here on Avalon. I have found that when I post in there, the posts seem to be received with a bit more respect and caring.

I relate my experiences for 2 main reasons; the first reason is that I hope that I will receive some feedback that will help me in understanding what I experienced. The second is that I hope that in putting my experiences out there for other people to read that I am helping someone else understand what they are going through. I expect that there are many people that will never post anything about themselves or ask anyone for their opinion. Their only help might be reading about another person who has gone through something similar.

Ultimately, your experiences are yours to share only if you choose to do so. I am sure that everyone here on Avalon has similar feelings and your decision to post or not to post is completely respected.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Mercedes (18th June 2019), Rosemarie (5th July 2019), Seabreeze (5th July 2019), william r sanford72 (17th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

[QUOTE=Whisper;1297590][QUOTE=Patient;1297551]

My theory about UFOs and abductions is markedly different. I am told the vast majority of aliens visiting the Earth are not here for their own purposes – but for ours. While there may be some renegade beings engaged on Earth for their own benefit, they are in the minority, operating outside the grand, higher plan for Earth and humanity. The aliens and entities I communicate with are studying us and evolving our DNA for a higher purpose.

As I have written many times before about UFOs and the alien connection to mankind, the Earth was seeded with life many eons ago. Highly advanced and intelligent beings carried out the Creator or God’s master plan to spread life to as many worlds as possible throughout all the universes, in order for Source to have infinite experiences of itself.

UFOs and Extraterrestrials from many worlds are only continuing the work they were assigned to do when life on Earth was conceived: to monitor and care for God’s creation.

Dolores Cannon[/B][/COLOR]

source : https://dolorescannon.com/ufos-abduc...igger-picture/
    Thanks for sharing the link.

Based on a number of theories I've read in the past I started out thinking any ET groups (greys/tall whites) intervening on Earth were part of a grand cosmic conspiracy and exploiting us for resources. Whenever I've tried empathetic/Qigong based connection to them however, my experiences have been largely positive. Doesn't mean that is the full picture though, and it's why I would never tell anyone that their negative experience with greys and such is a delusion, as that would simply be rude and belittling. I think that all of us, myself included however, should be open and reexamine our experiences as time goes on, and not let our assumptions based on anything we've read define permanently define it. Perceptions can change as awareness shifts with new information or experiences.

One thought that keeps running through my head is the difference between the non-linear, intuitive and largely unconscious Soul and our conditioned waking Self. In Medical Qigong/Taoism it can also be called the Preheaven (before birth) Shen and the Postheaven Shen. I'd hazard a guess that ET encounters are more in the Preheaven category, with our Postheaven linear mind struggling to make sense of it after.

I've also never 'consciously' consented when being brought into medical procedures/examinations as a child, nor did the feral cat I recently adopted. The long term results have been good however. Rather than being an outright malevolent plan, maybe there are some ETs, or ET organizations, whose long term goals are benevolent, but whose procedures could be criticized and reworked, or individuals who exploit their power? Here in my home state of Michigan the disgraced gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar went to prison recently over multiple instances of sexual molestation. That would not mean of course that there are no gymnastics doctors who do good or necessary work. As we gain more psychic perception, maybe feedback from us is what would shift their way of going about things?
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 16th June 2019 at 23:50.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (17th June 2019), Mercedes (18th June 2019), Seabreeze (5th July 2019), Valerie Villars (5th July 2019), william r sanford72 (17th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Dear Whisper,

I fully understand your reasons not to tell your story due to lack of listeners/readers understanding,it happened to me also and I learned that I have to "feel" the right person/s to start a conversation about extraterrestrials and even then the conversation have different grades of difficulty no matter how much that person is instructed. It took me three years to make my wife understand me,but after that,her experiences - totally different from mines,beside bringing more interesting things,together with them brings more questions.An other example is that after I gave an interview for ContactTV,ASFAN - Association for Study of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon - contacted me to give them more informations about my experiences.After exchanging a few emails about preparing the informations,they suddenly silenced.Paraphrasing an English saying:"What's good for the goose is NOT good for the gander".

What we are doing now is writing accompanied with drawings and photos every memory we have about our experience and possible at one time to upload them on Avalon,but this will take time because things are continued happening and we have to go back and forth in time as much as memories came out to surface.

In any case,even you were disappointed by the reaction of your listeners/readers,you planted the seeds which at least one will sprouting somewhere,sometime.The "prize" consisting is not what you receive for the moment,but what you'll receive in the future.And will not be a material prize.

"THEY"always teach us good lessons and this is the way "THEY" "rewarded" us.What we ask,that will receive if we are open minded.
    Last edited by EFO; 17th June 2019 at 06:09. Reason: grammar mistake
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (6th July 2019), Mercedes (18th June 2019), Rosemarie (5th July 2019), Seabreeze (5th July 2019), Valerie Villars (5th July 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020), william r sanford72 (13th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I had a dream ? last night. All I could see was some deep blue eyes looking at me. A voice speaking to me...I am not from here....but I am with you...

was it a dream or maybe more than a dream? It is hard to tell....

It did remind me of one expirience I had many years ago. I was drifting into sleep and thought I am dreaming a beautiful dream. But when I woke up the next day....I had marks on both of my feets......
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 5th July 2019 at 18:44.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (6th July 2019), Rosemarie (5th July 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020), william r sanford72 (13th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I had a dream ? last night. All I could see was some deep blue eyes looking at me. A voice speaking to me...I am not from here....but I am with you...

was it a dream or maybe more than a dream? It is hard to tell....

It did remind me of one expirience I had many years ago. I was drifting into sleep and thought I am dreaming a beautiful dream. But when I woke up the next day....I had marks on both of my feets......
    What is going on Whisper?

As I looked at the hour you posted your dream,almost at that time my wife told me to scroll a web page http://tall-white-aliens.com/ in which she said that she want to see the picture of a female not old and not young who was staring straight at me with her blue eyes.I scrolled down and up the page to find that image but she told me it wasn't there.We start arguing about where is the picture,she telling me that it was on that page or other pages and I telling her that I didn't open other pages and I showed her in "History" that I opened only 3 pages:my email,Avalon's XCon 2005 - Charles Hall...and that web site.

So,to whom belongs yours "blue eyes" and who was the person with the "blue eyes" that I didn't saw it,but my wife did it in a picture who doesn't exist on a web page?

EDIT......................

What are the connection between the "blue eyes" from your dream,this post,this web page and what my wife saw?
    Last edited by EFO; 5th July 2019 at 19:20.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Seabreeze (5th July 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I guess the picture your wife talks about is the one I found on your link. I will attach it with this post.

The eyes I seen been more dark blue and deep like the ocean. And the voice did sound like a man`s voice......

ups...I just found out there a severall more pictures on your link. Interesting. Thank you for posting it.

What is the connection....? Could be a peaceful contact experience....
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 5th July 2019 at 19:33.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (5th July 2019), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote I guess the picture your wife talks about is the one I found on your link. I will attach it with this post.
    None of the picture from that web site looked as my wife told me about when I was reading a passage from Ashtar.On that section there is no image,only text (attached image).After I read it her the question and the answer,she told me to show her the "picture".Arguing with her she told me,while I was scrolling up an down the page,that the image was as big as the web page.There is no such big picture on the web page and none of those pictures looks like she wanted to see it again and attract her so much.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	241.8 KB
ID:	41012

Quote The eyes I seen been more dark blue and deep like the ocean. And the voice did sound like a man`s voice......
    I would like to see those kind of eyes you described,but I think I'm meant to have different kind of experiences.I can only help you with a dream of my wife in which she stand in front of a huge beautiful female head with blonde-white,almost transparent.She doesn't remember her eyes.To imagine the proportions put your index finger at a distance of a third of a foot in front your face and that finger was my wife.

Quote ups...I just found out there a several more pictures on your link. Interesting. Thank you for posting it.
    Is not my merit,is TomKat's.

Quote What is the connection....? Could be a peaceful contact experience....
    I would add it:and benevolent

In any case,somebody with blue eyes is trying to send,at least a message through different modalities,if not more.

Thank you for your reply.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Seabreeze (6th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

does this maybe looks like the picture your wife talked about? This just did cross my way while I was watching a video.....

I have no idea what is going on today...also....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (43).png
Views:	31
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	41013  

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (7th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

does this maybe looks like the picture your wife talked about? This just did cross my way while I was watching a video.....

I have no idea what is going on today...also....
    No,but the title of the video is interesting and I'll watch it later.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Seabreeze (7th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (8th July 2019), Forest Denizen (7th July 2019), william r sanford72 (13th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Seabreeze; 11th February 2020 at 09:56.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (15th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Video November 2018
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 11th February 2020 at 10:01.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (15th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“We are all made of stardust”...............

Video from 2018

For decades, science popularizers have said humans are made of stardust, and survey of 150,000 stars shows just how true the old cliché is: Humans and their galaxy have about 97 percent of the same kind of atoms, and the elements of life appear to be more prevalent toward the galaxy's center, the research found.

source and full text : https://www.space.com/35276-humans-m...-elements.html

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Agape (11th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), EFO (10th February 2020), Franny (11th February 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

My experiences were very positive, yet I could see how others may think that the same experience was "Anything but".. So contacts can be a very subjective thing.. What one sees as a positive, could be seen as entirely invasive and negative.

For me, my contacts revolved around personal growth and development, for both myself and humanity as a whole. As we move forward into the "technology phase" of our development, it is imperative we get this right. I was researching such things, and got a 6 month demonstration of what was to come.

And if we get this right, life is going to be really wonderful, but if we get it wrong, it will be a catastrophic series of events. I was shown both outcomes.

I was shown where we are taking our technology. With the help of some et, they are helping us to continue to develop both our technology, as well as our personal development, so that we use said technology responsibly. And as a result of that, I got to experience some truly amazing things..

I was also shown how we are not using said technology very responsibly.

There were no screen shots, no screen memories, they did this while I was awake and aware, and with my permission. So there are some et that are engaging us, in positive ways, and they don't have to, they want to. Because we are their neighbors, and eventually we will want to come join them "out there".

I was asked to join a "Program" and I agreed. And what followed was mind blowing, and really too much to try to write here, I tried, and it became a novel. But I will say that there are some good reasons that they're helping us. One is to develop our own character, rather than using our energy, reducing the character of others. To know who we are, and live that, without the influence of anyone else's issues. As this is the only way we can grow. But our environment isn't set up that way so we must be responsible and manage this ourselves.

I was shown that our technology can create amazing things for us, or destroy us if we neglect our responsibility to those things... I was shown that before we go space surfing we must develop telepathic abilities, as we are "frail" when it comes to guarding the mind from others.. And they're trying to help us with that. To me, that is a kind gesture.. They know the dangers we would face "out there", and as such are helping us to make sure when we are out there, we have a chance to thrive. Not just be manipulated.

These are my opinions based upon my own contacts, so I do believe that yes there absolutely ARE good contacts... I hope this helps to share some happy energy to the subject matter.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 10th February 2020 at 23:01.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (10th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), EFO (11th February 2020), Franny (11th February 2020), Seabreeze (11th February 2020), Victoria (11th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am still not sure about my own experiences, I had in the past. Was it something paranormal or was it all contact`s to star beings ? I can not tell.

As far as I remember I did not see any extraterrestials with my own eyes, at the penultimate incident or my memory is blocked....part of my memory is missing. But I remember floating through Space and I did look down to earth and could feel the harmony and peace which was surrounding me. All worries and problems did vanish and did seem to have no importance anymore at this moment. I remember this thought came to my mind. I thought then..this is more than a dream. When I woke up in the morning, I had marks on both of my feet, which did proof to me...something really was happing with me that night.

It was very beautiful....I wont ever forget.

One time as a young child I remember I did have contact to, I believe, one star being. It was while playing in a forest together with my childhood friend. We did meet a "man in black". My friend did run away, but I stayed and talked to the "man in black" shortly. He did not look like a real human to me.....which I told him. His skin was very pale. We only talked shortly then I got a bit scared and did run away. I reached home safe....but hours later....and I still can not remember the hours missing in between.

----------
    But I see all of my expiriences as something positiv and part of growing spiritually.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 8th March 2020 at 11:57.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

EFO (22nd February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast