17 Aug 1977 TOBASCO MEXICO 2 Bodies
    May 1978 BOLIVIA No Bodies
    Nov 1988 AFGHANISTAN 7 Bodies
    May 1989 SOUTH AFRICA 2 ET Living
    June 1989 SOUTH AFRICA 2 ET Disk Intact
    July 1989 SIBERIA 9 ET Living
    2 Sept 1990 Megas Platanos, GREECE ?
    Nov 1992 Long Island NY, NEW YORK ?

Most of the crashes listed were identified in the Summer 1980 issue of THE NEW ATLANTEAN JOURNAL on page 54. As we come across references to other crashes, we are including them in this list with the hope of one day confirming or disconfirming them.

Currently, little is known about most of these crashes. However, we are making an effort to post any information that we come across from newsgroups to eyewitness reports.

Most physical evidence of these crashes have been confiscated by the government; however, not all evidence is in their possession. In the past, the government's central archive of UFO wreckage was Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio. It has been reported that most of the alien bodies have been sent to Great Britian for storage and examination.
    http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/ufocrash.html

ADDIT: This was in a lovely list - graphics has not carried over - sorry if its messy. Website much tidier
    Last edited by witchy1; 8th January 2011 at 08:28.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bright Garlick (9th January 2011), InCiDeR (4th February 2011), Kent Fallman (8th January 2011), KiwiElf (2nd March 2013), mrmalco (9th January 2011), selaviv (8th January 2011), shadowstalker (2nd February 2011), stomy (1st February 2011), str8thinker (8th January 2011), The Arthen (1st February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO Crash list - chronological

Id love to know the sources for the events in this list. It doesnt count for much if there is no information on what sources these different events in the list came from(true or untrue).

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

----------

I believe there was at least one crash in 1947 prior to Roswell - maybe two.

Missing also is the 1941 crash at Cape Girardeau.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Rich Dolan's "UFOs and the National Security State Volumes 1 & 2" are very good references for historical UFO activity.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Re the crash in Timmensdorfer,Germany in 1961.Its alledgedley from Bob Dean.Ive met Bob a couple of times but never heard this story before! Hopefully seeing him at the Phoenix UFO conference next month so will ask him myself!

Source: "Inside the Military UFO Underground",
    Vol. 16, No. 7, April 1994, pp. 48-59
    by A.J.S. Rayl.
    Subject: An Interview with Robert O. Dean

The appendix that really got to me was titled 'Autopsies.' I saw pictures of a 30-meter disc that had crashed in Timmensdorfer, Germany, near the Baltic Sea in 1961. The British Army, according to the report, got there first and put up a perimeter. The craft had landed in very soft, loamy soil near the Russian border and so hadn't destructed, but one-third of it was buried in. We and the Russians, who also quickly showed up, had both tracked it.

Inside, there were 12 small bodies, all dead. There were pictures of the bodies, which looked like the beings known as the 'grays,' being laid out and then put on stretchers and loaded into jeeps, and autopsy photos, too. Some of the little grays appeared to not be a reproductive-capable species. The autopsy guys concluded, according to the report, that it looked as if they had been cut out of a cookie cutter--clones with no alimentary tract. They did not ingest or process food as we know it, nor did it appear that they had any system for elimination.

The craft itself was cut up like a pie into six pieces, put on lowboys and hauled off. Scuttlebutt was that it was given to the Americans and flown to Wright-Patterson Air Force base in Ohio. I looked at these pictures and couldn't believe it. My skin got cold and I thought, My God. I had never really believed we were all alone in the universe, but this was hard to swallow.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

Rufs (4th February 2011), witchy1 (9th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Brighton 1955 ufo crash,never come across that before and maybe not much truth?
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread314429/pg1

Was intrigued by this comment though!

reply posted on 22-12-2008 @ 11:26 AM by Anonymous ATS
    reply to post by christian952

The UFO crashed in the sea off Brighton, not in Brighton itself.

The craft was recovered by a British aircraft carrier and later transferred to an American ship, both of which were taking part in a NATO exercise in the area.

There is no reason anyone in Brighton would know about it.

Talk to sailors who were serving in the British Navy at the time.

9. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote It doesnt count for much if there is no information on what sources these different events in the list came from
    Its not difficult to trace back if you are interested. The above article quotes "Most of the crashes listed were identified in the Summer 1980 issue of THE NEW ATLANTEAN JOURNAL on page 54"

A google search on the journal provides this link ET Body Count from UFO Crash Retrievals (1947-1989)

Summer 1980 issue of THE NEW ATLANTEAN JOURNAL on page 54 updated: 22 JULY 1947 ROSWELL NEW MEXICO 4 BODIES 13 FEB 1948 AZTEC NEW MEXICO 12 BODIES 7 JUL ...
    home.pacbell.net/joerit/docs2/crash/etbodies.htm - Cached

Then go to the link as above http://home.pacbell.net/joerit/docs2/crash/etbodies.htm - this may be the original list. They quote a report: "THE UFO CRASH/RETRIEVAL SYNDROME (STATUS REPORT II: NEW SOURCES,NEW DATA) by Leonard H. Stringfield"

A simple google search will provide a plethora of information on him. This page gives a highligt of his career (he started investigations before Roswell) http://www.theufochronicles.com/2005...ringfield.html

Remembering Leonard H. Stringfield

Part I

By Frank Warren
    9-22-05

“Len” Springfield passed away on December 18th of 1994, nevertheless the legacy he left in Ufology will live on forever.

His achievements are to numerous to mention in this short commemoration; however, I will endeavor to hit some of the highlights..........."

"His stature enabled him to work in concert with the Air Force in those years and he would pass on UFO reports to the Air Defense Command in Columbus, Ohio.

In 1957 Len became the “public relations advisor to the “National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomenon (NICAP). He held that post until 1970.

Len joined the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) in 1971, and was the state section director of southwest Ohio. He later (1974) became the PR man there (as director) and served on the board of directors.

Naturally with his talents, it was no surprise that he became the associate editor of the highly rated “MUFON Journal.” As if that wasn’t enough he also was a regional investigator for the Hynek’s “Center for UFO Studies.”

In addition to the numerous reports, articles etc., penned by Stringfield, he authored two books, Inside Saucer Post . . . 3-0 Blue and Situation Red, The UFO Siege.

A paper of significance attributed to Len was entitled, "Retrievals of the Third Kind: A Case Study of Alleged UFOs and Occupants in Military Custody." This was addressed to 9th Annual MUFON Symposium in 1978.

This paper, which later became known as “Status Report I,” was the first in a series of “monographs” which Len published up until the year of his death. There were seven in all."

Another one about him: http://www.anomalies.net/archive/cni-news/CNI.0468.html

There is much to this mans story!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

elysian (9th January 2011), KiwiElf (2nd March 2013)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Great list witchy. Many other 'shootdowns' missing, including many from Australia, some from UK and ww1 period - including the Americas..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd March 2013), witchy1 (1st February 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,796 times in 3,258 posts

The first US crash/retrieval of an ET craft occurred during 1941 in the ocean west of San Diego. Retrieved by the navy, dead Zeta Reticulans, alias the 'Greys', were found inside. Craft and bodies were taken to the Foreign Technology Section at Wright-Patterson Airforce base in Dayton, Ohio, and studied by the Retfours Special Studies Group. After dismantling the craft parts were sent to S4 and Indian Springs in Nevada. This craft crashed due to the recently invented pulse radar being tested on the nearby Tinian island, located three miles south/south west of Saipan. The US navy has held a leadership position in UFO matters since.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bright Garlick (9th January 2011), KiwiElf (2nd March 2013), Rufs (4th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

The Maury Island Incident happened like a month before Roswell. That story actually freaks me out, to be honest. It's kind of insidious and creepy. Rich Dolan gives a great account of it in part 1 of UFOs and the National Security State.
    Last edited by Erin; 9th January 2011 at 07:31.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erin For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd March 2013), Rufs (4th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----------

I believe there was at least one crash in 1947 prior to Roswell - maybe two.

Missing also is the 1941 crash at Cape Girardeau.
    Yes, i agree.

I must have missed the Timmensdorfer crash.

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Thanks to a video (see the frames at 23:40 to 23:42 into the 56:15 long video) just posted in the thread Roswell: The UFO UnCoverup, I found a more complete list at LIST OF POSSIBLE UFO/ET CRAFT CRASHES AND RETRIEVALS. It lists 272 incidents, a few dating back as far as 10,000 years ago. On this list, 250 of the events are dated from 1945 onward. This list is on the CSETI.org website.

A Google search for "cseti list of ufo craft crashes and retrievals" further uncovers the informative UFO website ufoevidence.org.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

InCiDeR (4th February 2011), KiwiElf (2nd March 2013), meeradas (28th January 2016), Rufs (4th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

This sounds facetious and in part it is but on the other hand I just have to think... many people express in rather hysterical terms how how omnipotently powerful, how much more advanced and technologically supreme aliens are than us wee earthlings. That we don't have a chance if they are hostile and aggressive...

I'm going to have to say if they are crashing that much it sorta evens out the playing field. Ultra supreme beings just wouldn't crash that much.

Unless someone is shooting them down. Which also means they can't be as omnipotent as the fear mongers suggest.

Thanks for the list, I had no idea there were so many occurrences. Especially the ones prior to Roswell.

21. Link to Post #14
    Argentina Avalon Member ketikoti's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to find it in our local newspaper (eltribuno.com.ar), where I once read a story that in 2009 an alleged ufo crash also took place near Joaquin Gonzales, Salta province, Argentina.

Locals heard some explosions, and the electricity went down for 12 hours (which even for Argentine standards is pretty much..). Later on the army sealed the site hermetically.

I can't find it though, try to do so later on again.

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

"Why don't they just land and say hello?"

Man, i just laugh outright at that question now. No, I do not mean about how "****ed up earth people are morally" -
    but because we don't even know how many landings and crashes have already taken place!

23. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Seems they don't know how to land The Arthen

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

HAHAHAHA great picture

25. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member grunt225's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all, this might be off topic, but I am a little confused about the the Grays.

Dan Burisch stated that the grays are from our future, basically us in 35 and 52 thousand years. I am reading that they are clones, that they are controlled by another race, they are sort of a worker force, Than I read about tall grays.....Whats the real scoop about the grays?
    Si hoc legere scis nimum eruditionis habes.

26. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member JDM's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grunt225 (here)
    Hi all, this might be off topic, but I am a little confused about the the Grays.

Dan Burisch stated that the grays are from our future, basically us in 35 and 52 thousand years. I am reading that they are clones, that they are controlled by another race, they are sort of a worker force, Than I read about tall grays.....Whats the real scoop about the grays?

From what I have read and heard over the years, There are many types of "greys" (like races of human beings) each with there own agendas, functions, purpose and differ in physical appearance.
    Whistleblowers, contactees and abductees also seem to have different views about this concerning their contact with them. some say they have malevolent intentions some say benevolent.
    Last edited by JDM; 4th February 2011 at 19:30. Reason: spelling

27. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Post:

grunt225 (5th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Excellent - many many thanks! I will now settle down for the movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast