Thread: Devastating effects of hoaxers/cult leaders

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Devastating effects of hoaxers/cult leaders

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    TomKat,

Please READ what Snoop wrote. Seriously. As far as Paradise goes, just because there are psychopaths in high office doesn't mean the fires were intentional and all kinds of exotic tech was used to start them. The whole monolithic top down, 'they're all trying to kill us,' model of reality is a bit paranoid. There are GOOD people involved in many organizations and systems who can and do put brakes on excesses and abuses of power much of the time.

Modern forestry practices, people building homes in rural urban interface areas and the wilderness, ongoing drought and decaying electrical grids cause fires. No demonic Flash Gordon psycho fire bugs required. Occam's razor rules in this instance.

But you believe what you want to believe just please don't try to shut people who are doing real investigative work down. We NEED them.
    I'm not going to read a bunch of boilerplate text that Snoop dishes out with every reply. The man is on a mission, and I don't want the future he is promoting. I don't like people on Avalon promoting the official agenda of the official psychopaths that run the official media. He's either getting paid or has way more time on his hands than I do.

Mainstream sources say that chemtrails don't exist, and yet I've sat in my yard and watched a single jet going back and forth spreading them. I saw one just today. Mainstream sources say that Putin won the election for Trump. Mainstream sources spent 2-1/2 years trying to un-do that election. I've been to Paradise and it never looked in any danger of burning up to me. You'll kill a lot of brain cells trying to make official explanations make sense to people around here. But go ahead, be my guest.

If I understand you correctly TomCat, you don't want to hear anything that doesn't agree with your take on reality. Am I understanding what you are saying?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

AutumnW (29th June 2019), loungelizard (30th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Okay. Have it your way. Everyone who doesn't agree with you or corrects some of the highly speculative and groundless 'theories' out there is aligned with those actively trying to poison you, set you on fire, while trying to take your guns away and reduce carbon emissions. Oh the horror.
    I like to think of Avalon as a sanctuary from all that mainstream propaganda.

Hello TomKat,

YOUR COMMENT: I like to think of Avalon as a sanctuary from all that mainstream propaganda.

MY RESPONSE: Avalon is a sanctuary from all the mainstream propaganda.

But, that does not make Avalon a sanctuary for mainstream hoaxes.

Avalon is actually a sanctuary for the truth.

That is what makes Avalon unique.

The issue is not whether the claims posted here are mainstream

The issue is whether the claims posted here are true.

You have to have the wisdom to know the difference.

With Respect.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 29th June 2019 at 18:50.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Chester (31st August 2019), loungelizard (30th June 2019), Pam (30th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    Okay. Have it your way. Everyone who doesn't agree with you or corrects some of the highly speculative and groundless 'theories' out there is aligned with those actively trying to poison you, set you on fire, while trying to take your guns away and reduce carbon emissions. Oh the horror.

Hello TomKat,

YOUR COMMENT: I like to think of Avalon as a sanctuary from all that mainstream propaganda.

With Respect.

Snoop
    Although Agenda 21 is not a hoax, it is justified by a hoax called Global Warming, which was invented to establish World Government, which necessitates gun confiscation... all implemented by leaders who would do better to engineer their own lives rather than society at large. The problem is not so much Agenda 21 as the personality type that constantly finds ways to lead people in some direction or other so that they can grow their egos rather than their souls.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chester (31st August 2019), Clarity (10th July 2019), onawah (7th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=TomKat;1300537]

Hello TomKat,

With Respect.

Snoop
    Hello TomKat,

YOUR COMMENT: Although Agenda 21 is not a hoax, it is justified by a hoax called Global Warming... .

MY REPONSE: Have you ever wondered where the claim came from to the effect that "Global Warming is a hoax" and that "All weather is engineered" and that "all weather has been weaponized" by the global elite.

Well, here it is.

"The Report From Iron Mountain Hoax". The document is REAL, but it is only POLITICAL SATIRE. So, the hoax is NOT the document itself. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that ALL ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHES (including climate change, drought, fires, etc.) are FAKE and "ENGINEERED" by the U.S. government and used a "WEAPONS" to kill us all in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind (something not in the book). But, her claims about this document are not so. This document is actually POLITICAL SATIRE. It is a DISGUISED COMPLAINT WHICH OPENLY MOCKS U.S. policy of engaging in perpetual wars to prop up the U.S. economy. The premise of the book is that THE U.S. IS SO DEPENDENT ON MILITARY SPENDING that "IF PEACE BROKE OUT", we will have to make up FAKE enemies (like "FAKE ALIEN LIFE FORMS" and ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHES) to "justify" our perpetual wars. The author DID NOT intend for the reader of his book to believe that the U.S. government was ACTUALLY CREATING "FAKE ALIEN LIFE FORMS" or ACTUALLY CREATING "ENGINEERED" ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHES. Instead, the author merely used those ABSURD examples TO MAKE A MOCKERY of the lengths that U.S. policy makers would go to in order to manufacture "FAKE ENEMIES" to justify "FAKE WARS" against those "FAKE ENEMIES" to prop up the U.S. economy. The U.S Government may actually be killing us all with FAKE ("engineered") environmental catastrophes in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because it is actually POLITICAL SATIRE.

FOR MORE READ BELOW.

"The Agenda 21 Hoax". The Agenda 21 Hoax is based on two documents. The Agenda 21 document itself was a REAL United Nations document. So, the hoax is not the document itself. Agenda 21 was merely a SUGGESTION WHICH THE UNITED STATES SENATE REJECTED. So, Agenda 21 NEVER BECAME A TREATY and NEVER BECAME THE LAW. That means Agenda 21 is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT in the United States.

What Deborah Tavares calls the "Agenda 21 Map" is a FAKE document AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AGENDA 21 in the first place. Instead, it related to the proposed "Biological Diversity Treaty" (something different from Agenda 21) WHICH THE UNITED STATES SENATE ALSO REJECTED. So, that proposed treaty (and its FAKE map) are also COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT in the United States.

The hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE AGENDA 21 DOCUMENT CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that the United Nations is using diabolical means (like fires and laser beams from satellites in space) to force us out or our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so.

According to the "Agenda 21" document itself (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim), it merely suggested that we reduce the rate at which we deplete our natural resources to the same rate at which our natural resources can recover from being depleted (called "sustainable development").

Contrary to Deborah Tavares' fraudulent claims, there is NOTHING in the Agenda 21 document itself (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) which suggests we will be forced out of our rural or suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. NOTHING!

The hoax is also Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that she discovered an "AGENDA 21 MAP" which she fraudulently claims CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that the United Nations is using diabolical means (like fires and laser beams from space) to force us out or our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this map are not so.

What Deborah Tavares fraudulently calls the "Agenda 21 Map" is FAKE and HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AGENDA 21 in the first place. Instead, it was the work of a single opponent to the "Biological Diversity Treaty" (something different from Agenda 21) and was used to create opposition to that particular proposed treaty, WHICH THE UNITED STATES SENATE ALSO REJECTED. Because the United States REJECTED BOTH Agenda 21 and the "Biological Diversity Treaty" (to which the FAKE map related), BOTH ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT in the United States.

The United Nations may actually be forcing us out of our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, THE AGENDA 21 DOCUMENT and the so-called "AGENDA 21 MAP" (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provide no support for that proposition.

With Respect,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 2nd July 2019 at 18:00.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Chester (31st August 2019), loungelizard (1st July 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Hello TomKat,
    YOUR COMMENT: Although Agenda 21 is not a hoax, it is justified by a hoax called Global Warming... .
    MY REPONSE: Have you ever wondered where the claim came from to the effect that "Global Warming is a hoax" and that "All weather is engineered" and that "all weather has been weaponized" by the global elite.
    I'm not really concerned with what the Senate did or didn't agree to. I'm more concerned with what's actually going on. And what is going on is something you're in favour of, the goals expressed in Agenda 21. That's why you're so concerned about nullifying the opposition to it. My on-line activity goes back to the BBS days of the 80s. I'm familiar with your blitzkrieg tactics. Tell your higher-ups you tried it, and it just didn't work this time. Or better yet, go find yourself and stop trying to run the world.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chester (31st August 2019), Clarity (10th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings Avalonians

I would like to introduce myself. I was invited on to Avalon, and introduced to this thread by 'waves' who saw my posts on the related thread on WaccoBB.net. I found myself involved from the time that I first saw that thread because I discerned in the methodology of Snoop4truth an old modus operandus - one which I have seen before, in many manifestations. It is a type of witch-hunt that has raised its ugly head again and again in America over the last century.

There was the "Red Scare" of 1919, and the Dies Committee Hearings of the late thirties and early forties, the comparable Cold War hysteria and the H.U.A.C. hearings of the late forties, that morphed into the so-called "McCarthy Period" in the 1950's. In the early 1990's I remember clearly the advent of a new school of "Left-wing McCarthyism." I was not the only one to discern it as such. The term was not mine. Much of what went on in the 90's sought to discredit authors and journalists using the tropes of "anti-semitism" and "conspiracy theory."

I can honestly say that I discern the same techniques of discrediting, and guilt-by-association in the methodology of "Snoop4truth" as were employed in the list of witch-hunts that I have mentioned above.

I will be contributing to this thread, as time will permit. My pen-name here, "Mayacaman" is the same handle that I use over on WaccoBB.net.

Here again, is the link to that thread: https://www.waccobb.net/forums/forum...hp?2-WaccoTalk

Thank You.

Mark Walter Evans
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2019 at 13:31. Reason: reformatted the text to normal font and size

12. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Mayacaman WELCOME. I'm so glad you're here, and the connections you are citing of the historical previous use of the same methodology Snoop is using is fascinating, I didn't know what to call it.

Not sure how this fits for being different eras, but what hasn't been noted here yet is that you can find 1000's of exact duplicates ... what I call diarrhea style posts.... that 'Snoop4Truth' has cut and pasted in 100's of blogs, forums, and wherever else possible I guess he could find since at least 2013.

That said, I'm not convinced it's one person. As I suggested earlier there is a strong odor of a tasked group to me, part of a bigger agenda, very possibly registering as different names and responding to themselves.

Anyway, so glad you're here. It was very disturbing for the xylo entity to have so rudely characterized someone who disagreed with him on a different forum who was not here to defend himself. I hope you find the time to respond to having so childishly been called "a playground psychotic bully who is known to be mentally ill, physically violent." From your first post above, and all the very lucid replies on waccobb.net, it very much appears quite the opposite.

Again welcome, I look forward to understanding the methodology you're suggesting. 'Snoop' has been a very extreme, out of the blue unusually aggressive oddiity at Avalon, and the 'xylo' letter too.
    Last edited by waves; 9th July 2019 at 06:08.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Chester (31st August 2019), Clarity (10th July 2019), Mayacaman (9th July 2019)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

waves wrote:

Quote ...what hasn't been noted here yet is that you can find 1000's of exact duplicates ... what I call diarrhea style posts.... that 'Snoop4Truth' has cut and pasted in 100's of blogs, forums, and wherever else possible I guess he could find since at least 2013.

That said, I'm not convinced it's one person. As I suggested earlier there is a strong odor of a tasked group to me, part of a bigger agenda, very possibly registering as different names and responding to themselves.
    Yes indeed, Waves, this man "Snoop" has been busy for several years posting his boiler-plate letters all over the internet. He reminds me of a character in a book I just found, titled "The History of Torture" by Daniel P. Mannix. This character, a certain Matthew Hopkins lived in the middle of the seventeenth century in Britain, and flourished during the Commonwealth period. A failed lawyer, he reinvented himself as the "Witchfinder General." He would go from town to town in England, discovering the local witches. He got paid twenty shillings for every witch he "found." He made a tidy living doing this, and many women were hung, as he made his rounds.

Snoop differs from Mathew Hopkins in that he focuses on a limited number of political "heretics." But what he lacks in victims he makes up for in posts. I do agree with you, waves, that "there is a strong odor of a tasked group to me, part of a bigger agenda, very possibly registering as different names and responding to themselves." Very definitely, Snoop is not "alone" in his endeavors. Attorney General Mitchell Palmer, who conducted the Red Scare of 1919, had the all resources of the Justice Department at his disposal. The Dies Committee, and the H.U.A.C., the "House Un-American Activities Committee," were just that, Committees.

I am not suggesting that Snoop's Operation is nearly as big as all that. But he does have "help" - and he also appears to be quite able to manufacture "allies" out of thin air. Thus, he invents people, who can tell his audience just how much they really appreciate his posts, and just how much they have learned from his diligent and wonderful crusade for "TRUTH - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS."

And, stranger still, he has conversations with his imaginary creations, in which he congratulates them, saying stuff like: "Great comment. Excellent critical thinking skills. Excellent analysis. Well reasoned. Well written. And, I couldn't possibly agree more with every single point you made." =AND= "Deep, profoundly-moving, thought-provoking, honest, self-defacing, humble, insightful, introspective. Most of all, brave. You and your words reflect everything that is redeeming and good about mankind. Absolutely beautiful."

It was quite apparent to me that the poster named "Alice-in-Wonderland" - who just appeared on WaccoBB out of thin air, minutes before "her" first post, and concerning whom no one knew anything - was one such convenient "creation" of Mr. Snoop. It was for this reason that I had a little fun with graphics and delved into the pile of old illustrations from the early editions of "Alice In Wonderland" - to illustrate the absurdity of Snoop as the Mad Hatter, having conversations with himself, {i.e. "Alice"} at his very own Tea Party.

I find this ability of "snoop4truth" - to pull a rabbit out of a hat, so to speak - very fascinating, and it speaks volumes also, psychologically, about his accusations concerning Deborah Tavares, and Rodney Dale Class, that together they conspired to "manufacture the hoax of "Judge Dale"."

As you judge, you shall be judged. Ever notice how accusers often do the same things that they accuse others of doing? Xylo operates on the same principle. Here, in this forum, without me being present, he wrote, concerning my presence on the thread on WaccoBB:

Quote I don’t feel it redundant for that post in wacco under a different user name. My posts there are soon to be non-existent as that forum has a playground psychotic bully who is known to be mentally ill, physically violent and has the moderator hiking in his boots and maintaining a double standard where psycho-boy is allowed to insult, trampal and abuse members but members are not allowed in to even protest psycho-boy’s methodology. I will not bow to bullying and submitting to a double standard. As you correctly observed, the forum is at the very least, moderated by a Softie. I don’t care what their political leaning might be.
    I'd like to present Xylo with the opportunity to clarify those statements concerning my person. Where do you get your information, Xylo? Surely we have never met. So you do not actually know me. You also present yourself as Jewish - yet you are far from heeding the commandment in the Shema to "Love your neighbor as yourself." =OR= the wonderful decree of the Golden Rule, to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." -OR even the {earlier} corollary of the Golden Rule, by Rabbi Hillel, "Do not [do] unto others that which is hateful unto thee.."

I'd just like to know how you could make such a series of vicious typifications as you have done here, on this forum, concerning myself. You may spill the beans, and tell all, Xylo. Truly, I have nothing to hide. If you "heard it through the grapevine" or if you did a web search on my name, spell it out.

In all sincerity,

"Mayacaman"

Mark Walter Evans
    (my name)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2019 at 13:31. Reason: reformatted the text to normal font and size

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

How to get out of a cult? with Dr. Christiane Northrup. Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2019), Cara (2nd August 2019), Chester (31st August 2019), Franny (31st July 2019), Hervé (31st July 2019), meeradas (31st July 2019)

17. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Please see this link if you are interested in contributing and/or supporting MOUNTAINMYSTIC bring awareness to CYBER CULTS with her RESEARCH PAPER.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1315168

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2019)

19. Link to Post #71
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Another awful cult story. There doesn't seem to be much known about it - until it got busted.

Human Sacrifice Is the Gruesome End to This Cult’s Creepy History

Thu, October 21, 2021

MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA—The 144 men, women and children summoned to church, robed in white, found themselves witnessing a macabre ritual of sacrificial death and facing the long arms of police and military personnel.

The hellish nightmare played out in the Jamaican city of Montego Bay on the night of Sunday, Oct. 17, in contravention of a government decree that, with a few exceptions, there should be no movement islandwide in keeping with ongoing efforts to contain the spread of the deadly COVID-19 pandemic. If anyone saw this coming, they had kept it secret. Even some police officers were among the church’s congregation, the city’s Police Commissioner, Antony Anderson, said in a press briefing about the incident.

The church of the self-styled “Prophet to the Nations,” proclaimed as His Excellency Dr. Kevin O. Smith, has been operating for many years under his Pathways International Kingdom Restoration Ministries. A copy of his biography obtained by The Daily Beast identifies Smith as “former crown Ambassador of the Throne of Nubia Sheba, globe traveller to over 100 countries worldwide and Yeshu’a Hamashiach end time Prophet to the Nations.”

In Facebook posts on Sunday, Smith had warned his followers of an incoming “flood” and instructed them not to take their cell phones to church that evening, but one member’s disobedience might have prevented a massacre. The police disclosed that it was an errant female follower who was overwhelmed by the sight of another young lady being killed in front of the congregation that caused her to leave and call the police.The Pathways Christian Cathedral, approximately a mile from downtown Montego Bay, became the scene of a deadly confrontation when police and army personnel responded to the call.

Stephanie Lindsay, head of the Jamaica Constabulary Force communications arm, told The Daily Beast that “from the police standpoint, we’re currently investigating a case of double murder and three counts of wounding.” A third death that occurred during the face-off with police is under investigation. Lindsay added that “the leader of the congregation along with others are in police custody as the police try to decipher exactly what transpired.”

While Lindsay couldn’t yet provide details about the circumstances of the fatalities, one female congregant who spoke with the Jamaican Observer on the condition of anonymity said that she was waiting to enter the church when she witnessed another woman’s throat being “slashed” inside. “When I saw blood and the young lady fell, I said ‘This is it for me,’” she told the outlet, adding that she escaped with a teenager after seeing two other members leap over the property’s fence in the midst of the chaos. Another anonymous escapee, who was reportedly inside the church when the “ritual” commenced, told Jamaica’s Gleaner she witnessed a “senior” church figure stabbing members after being told they’d be embarking on a “heavenly journey.”

Merline Lewin, a Montego Bay resident who lives a stone’s throw from the church, was in shock over the ordeal. “It is traumatizing. It traumatized me so much I’ve not been sleeping or eating well. I’ve not left home to do no business because of what is taking place,” she told The Daily Beast.

Two days had passed, but she remembered what happened that Sunday night vividly. “It is so shocking to know that this man came up here almost three and a half years ago, and the first time I spoke with this man, he told me he is going to put this community on the map. I didn’t know what he meant by that.” She said she continued to communicate with him on social media, including Facebook and WhatsApp, until about a year ago when the cows, goats, pigs and fowls Smith had allowed to roam freely in his churchyard sparked tension between them.

Lewin said she found it very unusual for Smith to keep all of these animals at the church he built in a residential community within the city. “I asked him why didn’t he carry them to a country area? He said it was safer here for him.”

According to Lewin, Smith also was seeking to purchase land next door, situated between his church and a Yahweh church, which itself was embroiled in a major tussle with police two years ago over children taken from their homes to stay at the church.

In his biography, Smith is also described as “an ordained minister of the Gospel at 17 years old and at 18 years old, he was ordained the National Evangelist for Canada by his Bishops. His dedication to the work of God coupled with his humble disposition was the catalyst that set in motion his meteoric rise as God’s mouthpiece and prophet to the nations.” He claimed a church membership of 800.

Smith had allegedly built rooms in the back of the church and “had children over there, young people with babies come over there and live,” Lewin said.

The dramatic event last Sunday night was somewhat reminiscent of the Jim Jones saga in the U.S., with police having to commandeer their way into the church amidst opposition and an exchange of gunfire that sent church members, clad only in white gowns, and children scampering for cover, says Lewin.

While the police try to unravel what might have been taking place at the church behind a chin-high wall, Milton Ricketts, who, though not a member of the church, says he knew Smith well after having lived in the same community as him, told The Daily Beast the unfolding drama wasn’t surprising to him.

“This man, not only has he done this despicable thing, but it has been going on for years,” Ricketts said. “And the people have been brainwashed, including the children, and they have been taught things which are unscriptural and they have suffered damage in their soul.”

Ricketts told The Daily Beast he had been hearing strange tales about Smith’s attitude of “self-importance.” “I observed it myself, he likes to have people bowing down before [him], to be subservient,” said Smith. Even to serve him water, “they would have to take the knee and he had to be addressed by his preferred title, Crown Bishop at all times.”

Why Do We Believe in Cults? Hint: It’s Not Brainwashing

Ricketts and Lewin said that congregants were told how much money they needed to offer to Smith, who allegedly raked in thousands from his followers.

Referring to the tight hold Smith had over his congregation, Ricketts told The Daily Beast: “I do know he has caused splits in families, serious split to the extent where I know of a family where the kids were estranged from the parents. The parents were excommunicated from the church and the kids never spoke to the parents again.”

Ricketts, a devout Christian, said he is deeply concerned for the psychological well-being of the children attending what he preferred to call Smith’s organization, rather than a church. “These people come and Satan sets them up in what he calls a church, which is a smokescreen; it was from day one a cult,” he said.

Ricketts claims the children’s minds have been warped and that “their emotions are not what they ought to be.” “Some seeds have been sown deep, deep in the recesses of these children’s minds,” he said. “And they might not germinate right now, but they are going to produce the truth one day.”

All the adults taken into custody have been charged for breaching the country’s Disaster Risk Management Act, under which government’s sets out COVID-related security measures. The female members have been released on bail, and the 14 children involved have been taken into custody and are now wards of the state.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/human-sac...l?guccounter=1
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Gemma13 (21st October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4