1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Default GOOGLE indoctrination in full swing

Machine Learning "fairness" system exposed by google insider;

Aaand.. Youtube deleted the video again, here is another link;

recently deleted by Youtube;
    Last edited by GaelVictor; 27th June 2019 at 19:15.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Alecs (6th July 2019), AndrejPeĉënkin (27th June 2019), aoibhghaire (25th June 2019), Arcturian108 (25th June 2019), avid (25th June 2019), Belle (27th June 2019), Bill Ryan (25th June 2019), Bubu (26th June 2019), christian (25th June 2019), Clarity (26th June 2019), David Trd1 (25th June 2019), Delight (25th June 2019), Frank V (25th June 2019), graciousb (9th July 2019), happyuk (27th June 2019), Jad (25th June 2019), meeradas (25th June 2019), mojo (25th June 2019), Nasu (25th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), Rawhide68 (5th July 2019), RedX (5th July 2019), RunningDeer (25th June 2019), Sadieblue (26th June 2019), scanner (25th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019), toppy (26th June 2019), Valerie Villars (25th June 2019), waree (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), yelik (26th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Default Re: GOOGLE indoctrination in full swing

This will be taken down again... here's an alternative link:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

Update: See, it took a litlle over 24 hrs for it to be gone... no wonder, Youtube is Google.
    Last edited by meeradas; 27th June 2019 at 00:51.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th June 2019), avid (25th June 2019), Belle (27th June 2019), christian (25th June 2019), Clarity (26th June 2019), David Trd1 (25th June 2019), Delight (25th June 2019), Frank V (25th June 2019), GaelVictor (25th June 2019), gord (25th June 2019), happyuk (27th June 2019), Nasu (25th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

We are smart enough here not to believe everything we read online but can you imagine how many billions of people who use Google daily and take the information they find there as gospel? Is that not mind control? The scary part is that most people don’t even go beyond the first page of results cause they automatically think that the front page is the one with the most relevant results.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th June 2019), Arcturian108 (25th June 2019), Belle (27th June 2019), Clarity (26th June 2019), Delight (25th June 2019), GaelVictor (25th June 2019), Geordie (9th July 2019), Icare (28th June 2020), Intranuclear (26th June 2019), meeradas (25th June 2019), Nasu (25th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), Philippe (26th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), yelik (26th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Not seeing this discussed yet on mainstream news. Can't wait til it is. Please if you see it anywhere mention it in this thread. I have only seen it on Drudge.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Clarity (26th June 2019), meeradas (26th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just donated some money to Project Veritas,for the wonderful job they just did with their new video. They are a 501C chariity in case you are an American and can use the tax deduction.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Clarity (26th June 2019), Delight (26th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019), Wansen (27th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

I'm not sure I comprehend the issues discussed in the video.
    Is it because Google wants to skew politics to ensure that the next president is not like Trump?
    Or is it a discussion about fairness in machine learning?

Machine learning bias is absolutely an issue and Google has a whole bunch of open documentation available: https://developers.google.com/machin...ness-overview/

A trivial example they point out is when you feed the machine of what a scientist looks like by training it with images of past famous scientists, the machine "learns" that a scientist is a man with a high probablility and a woman with a low probability.
    Well, that may be true but it is certainly biased, so people complained and they started publishing papers to address the issue because their search engines were not representing everyone.

Having said that, because "bias" is a control to the ML, anyone who has access to the system can dial up whatever they want and all of a sudden people doing searches see what the person controlling wants them to see (for the most part).

Clearly that IS a problem as it gives godlike powers to someone who can remain anonymous and shape people's minds.

So if that is the issue, then the concerns are justified as no single individual should wield such power.

Personally I have come to despise most of how Google's search engine works now vs 10 years ago. Ten years ago I was almost always able to find what I needed very quickly, but now I have to "bias" my search in order to get what I want. It is highly frustrating especially when I look for technical solutions, so I end up spending a lot of time visiting sites I don't want (clickbait) and then refine my search terms to get to what I actually need.

I have tried Yahoo, Duckduckgo, Bing and they all mostly have copied Google and have mostly deteriorated. I guess they all want to make money.

Not sure how to solve this.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (26th June 2019), Clarity (26th June 2019), meeradas (26th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Google is now censoring Health related websites even if these websites back up their advice/products with plenty of scientific research.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...your-life.aspx
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

conk (26th June 2019), GaelVictor (27th June 2019), Intranuclear (26th June 2019), meeradas (26th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tucker Carlson on Fox News live from Japan had a segment tonight about this Google algorithm business that was spot on. Early on the Project Veritas video the whistle-blower makes it perfectly clear that Google has its own special double-think definition of "fairness" that skews reality in the direction of the famous dystopian novel 1984. So Intranuclear: please read that book first to understand how such a dystopia works and why the current situation at Google resembles that dystopia.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Clarity (26th June 2019), Delight (26th June 2019), GaelVictor (27th June 2019), Geordie (9th July 2019), Intranuclear (26th June 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (28th June 2019), meeradas (26th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Senator Cruz Grills Google Executive Over Insider Story

On June 25 2019, during a US Senate Committee hearing, Texas Senator Ted Cruz questioned Ms. Maggie Stanphill, Director of Google User Experience over the findings of Project Veritas’ recent investigative report featuring insider testimony, undercover video of a Google executive, and leaked internal documents. Said Senator Cruz:

“Well I think these, these documents raise very serious questions about political bias.”

You can watch a video clip of the hearing here:

Below is a partial transcript of the exchange between Senator Cruz and Ms. Stanphill.

CRUZ: Are you familiar with the report that was released yesterday from Veritas, that included a whistleblower from within Google that included videos from a senior executive at Google, and it included documents that are reportedly internal powerpoint documents from google.

GOOGLE: Yes I heard about that report in news.

CRUZ: Have you seen the report?

GOOGLE: No I did not.

CRUZ: So you didn’t review the report to prepare fr this meeting?

GOOGLE: It’s been a busy day and I have a day job which is Digital Well-being at Google so I’m trying to make sure…

CRUZ: Well I’m sorry that this meeting is impinging on your day job.

GOOGLE: It’s a great opportunity thank you.

CRUZ: One of the things in that report and I would recommend people interested in political bias at Google watch the entire report and judge for themselves, there’s a video from a woman Jen Gennai, it’s a secret video that was recorded, Jen Gennai as I understand is the head of responsible innovation for google. Are you familiar with Miss Gennai?

GOOGLE: I work in user experience and I believe that AI group is somebody is somebody that works on AI principles. But it’s a big company and I don’t work directly with Jen.

CRUZ: Do you know her or no?

GOOGLE: I do not know Jen.

CRUZ: As I understand that she is shown in the video saying, and this is a quote, “Elizabeth warren is saying that we should break up google. And like I love her, but she is very misguided. Like that will not make it better. It will make it worse. Because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do, will be charged with preventing the next trump situation. It’s like a small company cannot do that.” Do you think its Google’s job to quote, “prevent the next trump situation?”

GOOGLE: Thank you senator. I don’t agree with that. No sir.

CRUZ: So a different individual, a whistleblower identified simply as an insider at Google with knowledge of the algorithm, was quoted on the same report as saying, google is quote “bent on never letting someone like Donald Trump come to power again.” You think its google’s job to make sure quote “somebody like Donald Trump never comes to power again?”

GOOGLE: No sir I don’t think that is Google’s job and we build for everyone including every single religious belief, every single demographic, every single region, and certain every single political affiliation.

CRUZ: Well I have to say that certainly doesn’t appear to be the case. Of the senior executives at Google, do you know a single one that voted for Donald Trump?

GOOGLE: Thank you senator. I’m a user experience director and I work on google digital well-being, I can tell you we have diverse use…

CRUZ: Did you know of anyone that voted for Trump.

GOOGLE: I definitely know of people that voted for Trump.

CRUZ: Of the senior executives at Google.

GOOGLE: I don’t talk politics with my workmates.

CRUZ: Is that a no?

GOOGLE: Sorry is that a no to what?

CRUZ: DO you know any senior executives, even a single senior executive at the company that voted for Donald Trump?

GOOGLE: as the digital well-being expert I don’t think this is in my purview to comment… I definitely don’t know…

CRUZ: Let’s talk about one of the PowerPoints that was leaked. The Veritas report has Google internally saying “I propose we make machine learning intentionally human centered and intervene for fairness.” Is this document accurate?

GOOGLE: Thank you sir, I don’t know about this document so I don’t know.

CRUZ: Okay I’m going to ask you to respond to the committee in writing afterwards as to whether this PowerPoint and the other documents are included in the veritas report, whether those are accurate. And I recognize that your lawyers may want to write explanation, you’re welcome to write all the explanation that you want but I also want a simple clear answer is this an accurate document that was generated by google. Do you agree with the sentiment expressed in this document?

GOOGLE: No sir I do not.

CRUZ: Going to read you another, also in this report, it indicates that Google according this whistleblower, deliberately makes recommendations if someone is searching for conservative commentators, deliberately shifts the recommendations so instead of recommending other conservative commentators it recommends organizations like CNN or MSNBC or left leaning political outlets. Is that occurring?

GOOGLE: Thank you sir, I can’t comment I can’t comment on search algorithms or recommendations given my purview as Digital Well-being lead. I can take that back to my team though.

CRUZ: So is it part of Digital Well-being for search recommendations to reflect the where user wants to go than deliberately shifting where they want to go?

GOOGLE: As a user experience professional, we focus on delivering on user goals. So we try to get out of the way and on the task at hand.

CRUZ: So a final question, one of these documents that was leaked explains what Google is doing and it has a series of stamps, training data, collected and classified, algorithms are programmed, media are filtered ranked and aggregated, and that ends with, people, parenthesis, like us, are programmed. Does Google view its job as programming people with search results?

GOOGLE: Thank you senator. I can’t speak for the whole entire company, but I can tell you that we make sure that we put our users first in design.

CRUZ: Well I think these questions, these documents raise very serious questions about political bias.
    7:29 video excerpt from hearing here

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Clarity (26th June 2019), GaelVictor (27th June 2019), meeradas (26th June 2019), Philippe (26th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019), Tyy1907 (27th June 2019), ulli (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

What’s really sad is how casual and smug she (Jen Gennai) was talking about all this especially about the part where Google does not give a flying **** about these congressional hearings. On a personal note, back in 2009 I used to work with a car rental company in Mountain View California and we had a satellite office inside Google’s campus to manage for them a fleet of hybrid cars that their employees had access to run personal errands. So I spent time on the Google campus and I interacted a lot with their employees. The whole vibe there is so fake and cult-like, the employees are literally brainwashed to think that they are working for the best company in the world and that they are making the world a better place. I am very happy that there are a few employees over there like this whistleblower who can see beyond the fake smiles and handshakes and actually do something about it.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Clarity (27th June 2019), conk (26th June 2019), Delight (26th June 2019), GaelVictor (27th June 2019), graciousb (2nd July 2019), happyuk (7th July 2019), meeradas (26th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), Philippe (26th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019), ulli (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th June 2019), yelik (26th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Tucker Carlson on Fox News live from Japan had a segment tonight about this Google algorithm business that was spot on. Early on the Project Veritas video the whistle-blower makes it perfectly clear that Google has its own special double-think definition of "fairness" that skews reality in the direction of the famous dystopian novel 1984. So Intranuclear: please read that book first to understand how such a dystopia works and why the current situation at Google resembles that dystopia.
    If you mean the book 1984, I read that in high school and have seen the movie and endless discussions on the topic. That book pales in comparison to what exists today.
    When I read that as a teen I was terrified, and having been in the computer industry (still am) and in fact currently working with machine learning, I am terribly aware of the misuses of ML.

AI will get better all the time and if people don't keep up or blindly trust those "giving" them all kinds of cool new toys, then viruses, identity theft and eavesdropping will be the least of their worries.

It is terribly obvious that information is power and that cuts both ways. It is critical to understand the human motivation for automation and wish to control its destiny. AI was a natural consequence to understand the human brain, specifically how the neurons function. If you ask anyone actually working on AI, myself included, they will all tell you that currently available hardware is many many orders of magnitude inferior even to a single neuron. However, even in its current state, it is good enough to outperform most tasks that are repetitive or logic or information based, including lawyers, doctors, even many scientists.

One of the things I worked on was to use ML to reproduce physics. To get a better feel see: https://physicstoday.scitation.org/d...1063/PT.3.4164

Because Google is a public company and has many thousands of extremely smart and passionate, enthusiastic young people working for them, usually their employees are the first to be disgusted by much of Google's actions, such as developing weapons for the Pentagon.

The thing to be most vigilant about is the people who usurp Google's ubiquity, such as the NSA and many many others, who have an undisclosed agendas.

Think about it, it does not take much to threaten someone or their family well positioned inside Google and make then do things that they otherwise would never dream of doing. No sane person at Google wants their company destroyed and their livelihoods gone.

If you want to be terrified, then it is critical to see the future of AI, the ability to simulate protein folding in better than "real time" (meaning faster than nature). It is the Holy Grail of ultimate excitement and terror.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Clarity (27th June 2019), Constance (26th June 2019), Jad (27th June 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (28th June 2019), Pam (26th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    If you mean the book 1984, I read that in high school and have seen the movie and endless discussions on the topic. That book pales in comparison to what exists today.
    When I read that as a teen I was terrified, and having been in the computer industry (still am) and in fact currently working with machine learning, I am terribly aware of the misuses of ML.

AI will get better all the time and if people don't keep up or blindly trust those "giving" them all kinds of cool new toys, then viruses, identity theft and eavesdropping will be the least of their worries.

It is terribly obvious that information is power and that cuts both ways. It is critical to understand the human motivation for automation and wish to control its destiny. AI was a natural consequence to understand the human brain, specifically how the neurons function. If you ask anyone actually working on AI, myself included, they will all tell you that currently available hardware is many many orders of magnitude inferior even to a single neuron. However, even in its current state, it is good enough to outperform most tasks that are repetitive or logic or information based, including lawyers, doctors, even many scientists.

One of the things I worked on was to use ML to reproduce physics. To get a better feel see: https://physicstoday.scitation.org/d...1063/PT.3.4164

Because Google is a public company and has many thousands of extremely smart and passionate, enthusiastic young people working for them, usually their employees are the first to be disgusted by much of Google's actions, such as developing weapons for the Pentagon.

The thing to be most vigilant about is the people who usurp Google's ubiquity, such as the NSA and many many others, who have an undisclosed agendas.

Think about it, it does not take much to threaten someone or their family well positioned inside Google and make then do things that they otherwise would never dream of doing. No sane person at Google wants their company destroyed and their livelihoods gone.

If you want to be terrified, then it is critical to see the future of AI, the ability to simulate protein folding in better than "real time" (meaning faster than nature). It is the Holy Grail of ultimate excitement and terror.
    Intranuclear, I would love it if you would explain what protein folding is.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Clarity (27th June 2019), Constance (26th June 2019), meeradas (27th June 2019), Tintin (17th June 2020), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

Dutchsinse just sent a link to Tatoot’s Google whistleblower epic fiasco.
    https://tatoott1009.com/2019/06/25/i...gUPVXSDrpabuhI

Some very interesting links here, and damning evidence of wrong-doings by Google.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Belle (27th June 2019), GaelVictor (27th June 2019), meeradas (27th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (27th June 2019), Belle (27th June 2019), Clarity (27th June 2019), David Trd1 (27th June 2019), GaelVictor (27th June 2019), Jad (27th June 2019), meeradas (27th June 2019), muxfolder (27th June 2019), T Smith (26th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

I never use Google, but the browser I do use simply employs all Google's algorithms and search engine technology and then removes all its trackers and logs. So it does provide a privacy layer, but at the end of the day it's still "Google".

Preforming a routine search circa 2019, I can't even find the same information that was available just five years ago. I recently revisited some old research and was stunned at the lack of information I was able to find that I had uncovered just a few years back. Sometimes I didn't even find the information at all (without typing in the exact title, etc.).

If one Googles "Vaccine Safety" or "Vaccine Injury" or "Peer Reviewed Studies and Adverse Effects of Vaccines", for example, the only thing that comes up is pro-vaccination propaganda illuminating how misinformed and dangerous to society anti-vaxxers are, or an expose of the so-called junk science that misguides the gullible, or articles or discourse from "experts" that clearly debunk all the dubious claims, not to mention a litany of unflattering psychological profiles that conflate those who question vaccine safety with quackery and place anti-vaxxers squarely in the same camp as those who embrace the flat earth. Huh? Wow. The information cartel is waging a very powerful and subtle indoctrination campaign against all those who innocently employ their platform.

In contrast, just five years ago the same search yielded a balanced set of scientific information and an honest evaluation of the controversy. This same process of gatekeeping the information is undoubtedly occurring across every front of knowledge that may contain inconveniences to our overlords. If we cannot curb this trend, humanity may just find itself venturing into a prolonged new dark age.

Regardless where one stands on vaccination, or on any subject being censored and shaped as such, this is a very, very scary development in the dissemination of information.

My estimation? Those who seek truth are losing the battle.
    Last edited by T Smith; 27th June 2019 at 03:28.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

avid (27th June 2019), Belle (4th July 2019), Carmody (4th July 2019), Clarity (27th June 2019), Delight (27th June 2019), GaelVictor (27th June 2019), Icare (28th June 2020), Jad (27th June 2019), meeradas (27th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019), ulli (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)

Intranuclear, I would love it if you would explain what protein folding is.
    OK peterpam, I don't want to get off topic here, so I'll try a quick go at an explanation. Proteins being long chains of molecules themselves assembled of building blocks of simpler molecules called amino acids are the building blocks of ALL life (at least on earth). Their 3D shape determines their function. So you can take the same protein chain and depending the environment it is in, it can miss-fold, which will for example end up causing disease like Alzheimer's. So even when you have two identical protein chains, the way they fold during assembly determines their function.

This video is the simplest I found that mostly explains the problem:

Because computers are great at doing trillions of calculations, one can simulate how a protein will fold in a computer and bypass having a full blown lab and costly and error-prone experiments. However, even with super fast computers, it takes a very very long time to simulate protein folding.

This is where machine learning comes in. It turns out that one can train a computer using neural networks to predict how a protein will fold, thus bypassing doing the lengthy calculations (leaving a lot out here for brevity).

Bottom line, one can use ML then to create never before seen life forms, drugs, bio-weapons and so forth and "see" their function without ever having first spent years or decades doing biological experiments.

And the terror bit comes in when anyone can play god having access to these systems.
    Last edited by Intranuclear; 27th June 2019 at 14:59.

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Belle (4th July 2019), Cara (27th June 2019), Clarity (27th June 2019), Constance (27th June 2019), Delight (27th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th July 2019), Geordie (9th July 2019), Jad (27th June 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (28th June 2019), meeradas (27th June 2019), sunflower (25th July 2019), T Smith (27th June 2019), Tintin (27th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019), Wansen (27th June 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

https://aim4truth.org/2019/07/02/for...u2eN-_2mOlT8jE

How the Chinese government controls Eric Schmidt. Wow, wow, wow, if true.
    Former lover of Eric Schmidt gives interview. Transcript.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (4th July 2019), Belle (4th July 2019), Delight (4th July 2019), happyuk (7th July 2019), Hervé (4th July 2019), Icare (28th June 2020), Jad (4th July 2019), T Smith (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I can't imagine how sidelined Avalon is now.. compared to it's inception in 2010.

eg, I just did a google search for a list of conspiracy forums.

Nothing, no forum and no list of forums, no list of any kind, no forum titles of any kind..no captured word salad bits had a name of a forum in it.... nothing even remotely related.

And that's how things go from a seeming (from memory) average of ~1500-1700 viewers at any given time...to 1000..and now...right now..500 viewers.

the quality of information, the discussions, the record..has only increased since then, not decreased, so the forum as a value is up, not down.

And more people are now searching.

Yet the traffic is strongly curtailed, reduced, etc.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th July 2019 at 17:42.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Belle (4th July 2019), Constance (6th July 2019), Hervé (4th July 2019), Intranuclear (4th July 2019), muxfolder (5th July 2019), Philippe (7th July 2019), T Smith (4th July 2019), Tintin (26th July 2019), ulli (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

See this post (<---) similar story as with Marc Suckerberg.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Belle (4th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Intranuclear (4th July 2019), Tintin (26th July 2019), ulli (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

I wondered if this would be posted. It sounds UNBELIEVABLY sci fi/horror/ but scarily plausible. Who else do they control?

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Belle (4th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Philippe (7th July 2019), ulli (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast