Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GOOGLE indoctrination in full swing

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: GOOGLE indoctrination in full swing

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    https://aim4truth.org/2019/07/02/for...u2eN-_2mOlT8jE

How the Chinese government controls Eric Schmidt. Wow, wow, wow, if true.
    Former lover of Eric Schmidt gives interview. Transcript.
    This is truly disturbing. Unfortunately, I don't know what can be done to stop this. In America, constitutional rights (which in theory should serve to check this type of encroachment) were once paramount regardless of one’s political leanings. Now, not so much. The Bill of Rights, stalwart principals that actually united people under one banner of individual sovereignty, are now fully under siege. This is a silent war being waged against the people (and by the people) and our constitution to protect against it is eroding in tandum as sure as a block of ice under fire. And here's the tragedy: this is all happening at lightening speed without the people even realizing it..

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free... .

How can this be stopped? If there is even an inkling of truth to this interview, it demonstrates no better an example of the scientific manipulation of our very reality, where any serious criticism of the agenda of powers that be are psychologically impossible.

While Freedom of Speech has been under attack for a very long time, just this week a U.S. congresswoman openly called for prosecution of those who criticize the U.S. government, proxies and lap dogs for Big Tech, Big Pharma, etc. Really? I understand this is commonplace in other countries all over the world, but here in America, this is a direct and blatant assault on the very 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and is also no better example that we have officially crossed the Rubicon. There are endless such examples and countless warnings in literature we have apparently ignored.

Google, AI, 5G, forced vaccinations, GMOs, water fluoridation, 70% of the masses numbed down on prescription drugs, MSM and US government in full servitude to Military Industrial Complex/Big Pharma/Big Tech and their agendas, ever draconian injunctions—the list of the direct attack on the people could go on and on and on--and now the successful balkanization campaign whereby Western Civilization entire is under threat of complete collapse, into a state of Ultimate Revolution and the Boot Stamping on a Human Face Forever.

In my estimation this psyop is so potent there may be no remedy. None of us are immune. Not even those of us who understand a psyop is afoot and would therefore choose to opt out in Ghandi-like way. Why? Because each side of the divide understands something is gravely wrong and is in a subliminal survival mode. This is a civil war, a cold war of sorts underlying our awareness. With some exceptions, the mass majority of us are desperately digging in our heals to contribute to peace and our survival per our unique worldviews, which have been conditioned, groomed, and programmed accordingly. Opting out is not an option. We all need to do something. Yet when we embrace a dialog to ameliorate it, even with the most noble and honorable of intentions, the collective energy only widens the divide.

This is a well-orchastrated psyop and is the underlying psychology of warfare itself.

I started a discussion here on Avalon to address this very thing, and the very dynamic we explored ripped through this forum with considerable damage not but a week later.

How can this psyop possibly affect and infect us here? Highly aware and informed individuals with a long standing history of high-level discussion and respect for dissenting and opposing opinions were not immune and had no defense against it. The result was a civil war between certain members, which spread to the higher echelons of moderators who administer the peace on the forum.

As I mentioned here, this is happening all over the world between close family members, lifelong friends, standing marriages that have stood for decades, collegues and aquaintances, and now here on Avalon. If we can’t even manage this psyop in a closed community of high quality thinking contributors, what the hell can we do about it on a macro scale where we see nothing but unconscious lemmings carrying water for the cause of our collective enslavement?

I am at a loss. I would like to stay positive and do what I can, but I honestly don’t even know how to engage anymore.
    Last edited by T Smith; 4th July 2019 at 20:30.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th July 2019), aoibhghaire (26th July 2019), avid (4th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Delight (4th July 2019), Intranuclear (4th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), petra (5th July 2019), Philippe (7th July 2019), sunflower (24th July 2019), Tintin (5th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    How can this be stopped? If there is even an inkling of truth to this interview, it demonstrates no better an example of the scientific manipulation of our very reality, where any serious criticism of the agenda of powers that be are psychologically impossible.
    I am at a loss. I would like to stay positive and do what I can, but I honestly don’t even know how to engage anymore.
    It was suggested that we "refuse" the technology. I also have heard that we should refuse to accept vaccination. This begs the question of how to function in NYC in 2019 or any place we are interdependent socially.

This speeding train does mean we have to get off the tracks. How do we DO that? I suggest that maybe we really DO need to form an intentional community with infrastructure which could be self reliant

OR (and this will sound so woowoo), maybe we MUST start some practice of reality manifestation that on a very small scale (of our own body and field) creates a different frequency (much like David Icke invokes). Either way, just to accept the staus quo is dealdly IMO.

On another note, what kind of posion is this that only Schmidts "handlers" have an antidote to save him and family? That stretches my ability to accept.... one of the most politically and economically connected person cannot find an antidote?

Whatever, I do think that we are facing REAL and terrible danger. The walls are closing and it is happening on all fronts IMO. When our friends and family say our resistance is insane. When we belong to forums that have decided some of what we say is OK and other parts NOT OK. MOST of all when a very vocal few can shut others down, the trolls have won....
    Last edited by Delight; 4th July 2019 at 21:19.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th July 2019), avid (4th July 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), Philippe (7th July 2019), T Smith (5th July 2019), Tintin (17th July 2019), Valerie Villars (5th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    It was suggested that we "refuse" the technology. I also have heard that we should refuse to accept vaccination. This begs the question of how to function in NYC in 2019 or any place we are interdependent socially.

This speeding train does mean we have to get off the tracks. How do we DO that? I suggest that maybe we really DO need to form an intentional community with infrastructure which could be self reliant

OR (and this will sound so woowoo), maybe we MUST start some practice of reality manifestation that on a very small scale (of our own body and field) creates a different frequency (much like David Icke invokes). Either way, just to accept the staus quo is dealdly IMO.

On another note, what kind of posion is this that only Schmidts "handlers" have an antidote to save him and family? That stretches my ability to accept.... one of the most politically and economically connected person cannot find an antidote?

Whatever, I do think that we are facing REAL and terrible danger. The walls are closing and it is happening on all fronts IMO. When our friends and family say our resistance is insane. When we belong to forums that have decided some of what we say is OK and other parts NOT OK. MOST of all when a very vocal few can shut others down, the trolls have won....
    Thank you Maggie, very good advice... if/when the time comes, I will never take a forced vaccination, out of principal. That is my line in the sand. If I lose my driver's license, or can no longer participate in society, so be it. That's when I evoke the ghost of Henry David Thoreau.

Hopefully we will not be in a cashless society when this happens... no vaccine, no commerce.

It's just around the corner folks.
    Last edited by T Smith; 5th July 2019 at 05:27.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Delight (5th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), petra (5th July 2019), Philippe (7th July 2019), Tintin (17th July 2019), Valerie Villars (5th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

From Wikip...

"Don't be evil" was a motto used within Google's corporate code of conduct.

Following Google's corporate restructuring under the conglomerate Alphabet Inc. in October 2015, Alphabet took "Do the right thing" as its motto, also forming the opening of its corporate code of conduct.[1][2][3][4][5] The original motto was retained in Google's code of conduct, now a subsidiary of Alphabet. In April 2018, the motto was removed from the code of conduct's preface and retained in its last sentence.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 5th July 2019 at 16:56.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

muxfolder (5th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), T Smith (6th July 2019), Tintin (17th July 2019), Valerie Villars (5th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I can't imagine how sidelined Avalon is now.. compared to it's inception in 2010.

eg, I just did a google search for a list of conspiracy forums.

Nothing, no forum and no list of forums, no list of any kind, no forum titles of any kind..no captured word salad bits had a name of a forum in it.... nothing even remotely related.

And that's how things go from a seeming (from memory) average of ~1500-1700 viewers at any given time...to 1000..and now...right now..500 viewers.

the quality of information, the discussions, the record..has only increased since then, not decreased, so the forum as a value is up, not down.

And more people are now searching.

Yet the traffic is strongly curtailed, reduced, etc.
    I wonder how those figures are made is it made inside or outside Avalon? Cant it be somehow manipulated?

10. Link to Post #26
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

That's what you see when you focus on news, whistle blowers and knowledge gurus. But if you look at what is happening worldwide specifically the resistance of Russia and company to the PTB. You'll see a better world ahead.

On FB there are other people posting against big pharma and increasing number of those liking my post on anti establishment. That never happen before

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th July 2019), Delight (6th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), T Smith (6th July 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

On FB there are other people posting against big pharma and increasing number of those liking my post on anti establishment. That never happen before
    Yes, but that's in the Philippines. Here in the U.S., I believe we are seeing the exact opposite trend. I noticed the same thing you describe about five or six years ago. But it started to get out of control as average people who do not specifically set out to wander down rabbit holes were beginning to wake up in droves to Big Pharma and to the dangers of vaccines (among other things). Ever since, the censors and propagandists and algorithms to scrub such information have gone into overdrive to remedy the trend and silence dissent. Couple that, for example, with a false flag campaign of measles outbreak in New York circa 2019 (we have always had reported cases of measles in the hundreds every year but it appears especially important for the PTB to wage a fear mongering campaign about it now) and the resulting consequence is a successful enactment into law of forced vaccinations in New York State. This draconian measure was enacted practically under the cover of night and swiftly without any public assembly or debate, similar to the way the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was enacted. . . The recent forced vaccination law is clearly unconstitutional and against U.S. law and even against International Law established in the Nuremberg trails after WWII. But the people appear to be distracted by the magician's hand and do not seem to care.

My point here is this: Liberty once lost, is lost forever.

I also believe these injunctions and encroachments on civil liberties would have never stood just five years ago when people were actually posting credible anti-vaccine information on Facebook, before Big Pharma and Big Tech began all its censoring and scrubbing and gaslighting and propagandizing of dissent.

I can't remember where I read this hypothesis but it seems to make sense. The PTB are especially focused on dismantling the machinations of liberty and freedom here in the U.S., because they view the U.S. as the greatest bastion of resistance against some kind of installation of a New World Order given our cultural traditions of individualism, liberty, and the system of government we have specifically founded on said traditions. (Actually, it's been like taking candy from a baby so far, but I digress).

In any case, the argument goes like this: Once the U.S. Constitution has been effectively dismantled all the other dominoes will fall with little or no resistance. At that point one may post any rant one likes against Big Pharma and the government on Facebook. Bitch and complain about it a little, as one might about the weather, but so what? What will that get you if you are still forced to take a vaccine to participate in society, perhaps to pharmacologically instill a little needed docility in you if you are especially non-compliant and troublesome to your overlords? What real means of resistance do the people in the Philippines have against this?

The U.S. Constitution, in contrast, is the last standing institution of resistance to stop the ushering in of the New World Order. Or so the argument goes. Once that has been effectively dismantled, think of the order of world governance as being some manifestation of neo-feudalism where the ruling class is an oligarchy of Big Tech and Big Pharma and all the various machinations of power currently weaving their webs; the rest of us are but a class of serfs in our digital prisons, perhaps somewhat comfortably with all the trappings of modernity, if we're the lucky ones, but nonetheless enslaved to receiving our cocktail of medications and health care insurance. The industrious and talented, who have a penchant for production, will be awarded accordingly to achieve the various other necessities of living, e.g., clothing, food, shelter--but we will all be tired and sick and culled in a timely way per the various pharmacological regiments our government forces upon us.
    Last edited by T Smith; 6th July 2019 at 17:42.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th July 2019), Delight (6th July 2019), earthdreamer (17th June 2020), Jad (6th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), Tintin (17th July 2019), ulli (6th July 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

The threat of an epidemic is a cultural meme that immediately shuts off people's inner critique of the proposed solution. We are being driven into a corner by our fear of contaigen and a lack of knowledge. Tapping into our own fear is the upside down nature of the Big Lie.

The Big Lie stops being very effective when people can actually compare notes and when info becomes available that makes a story ridiculous. It is a bit akin to when we learned of Building 7 on 9/11. For many this was a crack in which evidence of "a planned event on a massive scale" could not be ignored and the facade began crumbling. If we never heard of Building 7? IMO that is the aim... we are to never hear what we are not meant to hear. We are not to compare notes through social media or have a way to find the hidden facts.

IMO vaccination is a perfect example of tapping into fear and a proposed solution that is not safe and beneficial for the country. The same fear mongering works on other issues too like immigration or wars on drugs and terror. IMO it is all about instilling terror. People say yes for fear ONLY. Not because they love the plans or would choose them over any other.

People may well be agreeable to vacccination for fear of measles if they believe it could pose a serious threat. What happens when the solution for a proposed illness is worse than the infection?

When large numbers of parents began sharing information and it was discovered that SO MANY had the same story and the same doubts about what happened to their children COINCIDENT to vaccination, they began digging deeper. Many of the current vaccination dissent is spear headed by people who were formerly pro vaccination but saw terrible consequences that are supported by available science and the VACCINE INSERTS themselves. Many vaccine refusers have a child or family member of THEIR own who were injured and they are smart enough to know this fear of the vaccination is warranted.

So the LOGICAL choice is the informed dissent. I know what it can do. I say no. But because many have yet to experience the consequences or do not think the vaccines are responsible for the myriad chronic issues kids (and adults face) they think the refusal is absurd.

IF vaccines were only a weakened strain of a deadly virus in saline and would then allow the body to mount resistance to this deadly infection and be welll.... WONDERFUL all around.

The truth IS the technology is NOT that (just a weak little virus in saline) and the infection is NOT that DEADLY NOW.

When the person's immune response is weak or over taxed and accompanying environmental habitat of the body is not adequate, there is morbidity (seRious consequences) AND MORTALITY. The vaccines are full of toxic substances (in the vaccine inserts) which are administered in an abnormal manner (through the muscle) and this is not innocent glorious and health promoting.

The indoctrination has been in full swing to make people stupid when it comes to their own health and what they willingly will accept is "normal". It is pitiful IMO because everywhere, the sick are in view on the streets of the US and people want to quarantine everyone except the real culprits. It is pathetic IMO that people are lined up so politely to receive their own suicide method. I am sane enough to see that even if it seems unfair, the way things rolled out were agreed upon by the "majority" in the US and the choices people make have consequences.

Now people are going to find that even when they know better, they have no choice. So when the populace does not as one rise to the occasion to protect each other, then the ball starts rolling and rolls over the people like bolling pins. We may have been set up to be knocked down... and I think it may be too late because people have not run out of their houses screaming... nope not at all.
    Last edited by Delight; 6th July 2019 at 23:44.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (7th July 2019), earthdreamer (17th June 2020), Jad (7th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), T Smith (7th July 2019), Tintin (17th July 2019), ulli (7th July 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Google's obvious weaknesses are there for all to see: the search engine itself lacks discernment and intelligence, artificial or otherwise.

The once awesome Google is now a big fat arrogant lump just ripe for being taken taken apart by a hungry competitors designed by people with at least a semblance of ethics.

Ditto Facebook. The website Wired did a piece about Zuckerberg's’s darker side and the billionaire didn’t come out of it too well. The dictatorial tendencies one would sort of expect, but the censorious nature of Facebook did surprise me a little. Wired reported how ex employees confirmed "we routinely suppressed conservative news", using ‘a bunch of biased curators’ to upweight liberal stories and block anything pro-Trump.
    Last edited by happyuk; 7th July 2019 at 11:49.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Blacklight43 (7th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), Tintin (17th July 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Good discussion here with Jeffrey Jaxon concerning Google as a pharmaceutical company, human social programmer and primary behavior modification tool masquerading as a search engine. The single point of truth now offered which is upside down and inside out and backwards of common sense is too much for the unaware person to handle IMO. The Machine is now moving so fast that people cannot handle the cognitive dissonance. They call it shock and awe and a blitzkrieg of social engineering for the sake of the Global Corporatocracy. It was all planned way before the vehicle was available on the internet platform. Seem outrageous?

In the hierarchy of needs, health is at the top because when one is ill, all other needs take a secondary place IMO. That is why people will spend whatever funds, time and energy AVAILBLE (to the point of complete exhaustion) for health related issues and why fear of illness drives behavior.

This video from 2012 may not seem related but watch it and think about the forces that are at work and how this historic moment is like another convergence point of many forces all aiming at the same goal....

Quote DID GOOGLE’S MANIPULATION SWAY VACCINE LEGISLATION?
    7/2/2019
    By Jefferey Jaxen

Thanks to a recent Project Veritas investigation, it’s now public knowledge that Google manipulates its search engine suggestions to create its version of reality. Google’s internal teams have been busy collecting and classifying data and search trends then using the information to program highly biased algorithms into their search engine’s autocomplete function. The result has been the filtering and unfair ranking of certain media and news narratives, political suppression and what theyconsider beneficial health information. Once Google began introducing the concept of Machine Learning Fairness (MLF), as its know within the company, certain online conversations, searches, and ideas have been quietly choked out.

According to research firm NetMarketShare, Google has more than 75% of the search engine market share for desktop browsers and over 80% for mobile devices which effectively gives it monopoly control. Therefore, Google’s practices drive much of the Internet experience for most consumers by determining what they view – or rather, what they are allowed to view.

Google has throttled traffic to natural health and health freedom advocating sectors of the internet with popular sites like Mercola.com reportedly losing 99% of its organic traffic. In addition, several vaccine-related bills have gone before voting committees since 2019 began. While over 100 bills across the majority of American states were being voted on, citizens raced against the clock to educate their representatives, themselves and their communities. Many people turned to Google’s 75-80% search engine supremacy as their place to start their personal research and fact-finding.

In searching for terms, Google provides autocomplete options via a dropdown menu that purportedly corresponds to popular internet search terms. However, recently leaked documents, a whistleblower, employee admissions and user experiences have uncovered a more nefarious agenda being forced by Google.

A leaked internal Google email describes its goal to: “Establish a “single point of truth” for definition of “news” across Google products.”

Another leaked document describes how Google’s product, known as MLF, operates by explaining:

“In some cases it may be appropriate to take no actions if the system accurately reflects current reality, while in other cases it may be desirable to consider how we might help society reach a more and equitable state via product intervention or broader corporate social responsibility...”

Brought to light recently by a GreenMedInfo investigation, searching the words “Vaccines Cause” shows Google manipulating the autocomplete results.

A Google product called Google Trends bypasses the biased autocomplete search engine and shows the actual volume and popularity of the things people are searching for. Comparing “Vaccines Cause Adults” with “Vaccines Cause Autism” shows that “Vaccines Cause Autism” (red line) is far more searched than “Vaccines Cause Adults.” Yet Google’s biased MLF search engine has disappeared the term and very idea that “Vaccines Cause Autism.” Despite the ‘settled science’ talking points/narrative, the science has not been done to support the statement that “vaccines do not cause autism.”cont. here
    Last edited by Delight; 15th July 2019 at 00:00.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (15th July 2019), Franny (17th July 2019), Icare (28th June 2020), Pam (24th July 2019), Philippe (15th July 2019), Tintin (18th July 2019)

20. Link to Post #31
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

This is all very interesting and certainly explains a few things, but it also leaves a lot of questions. The first and largest one being that if China were planning to sterilise the US with 5G, then why is 5G being rolled out in China in the same manner?

Also if true why is Google trying to suppress Huawei, the opposite actions of what this theory suggests should be happening if Schmidt, ie Google, is compromised by the Chinese...

Certainly a theory that leaves more questions than answers.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 17th July 2019 at 07:07.

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

This is all very interesting and certainly explains a few things, but it also leaves a lot of questions. The first and largest one being that if China were planning to sterilise the US with 5G, then why is 5G being rolled out in China in the same manner?

Also if true why is Google trying to suppress Huawei, the opposite actions of what this theory suggests should be happening if Schmidt, ie Google, is compromised by the Chinese...

I think the short answer is that there are some players who play the game without adhering to the “rules” such as flags, borders, and laws. This has been going for thousands of years which gives credence to the thesis that some players had secret scientific knowledge ranging from human psychology to alternative tech and they were able to socially engineer our current state of affairs on earth.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Icare (28th June 2020), palehorse (15th June 2020), Pam (24th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

I think the short answer is that there are some players who play the game without adhering to the “rules” such as flags, borders, and laws. This has been going for thousands of years which gives credence to the thesis that some players had secret scientific knowledge ranging from human psychology to alternative tech and they were able to socially engineer our current state of affairs on earth.
    Thanks for the response, and it's something I'm keenly aware of, but that doesn't answer either of my questions in any way, shape or form... ?

24. Link to Post #34
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

I expect anti trust law suits against Goo g13 will soon be a topic of discussion.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (24th July 2019), Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), ClearWater (26th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2019), Pam (24th July 2019), ulli (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

26. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

just going to throw this out there

If you're wanting a search engine that wont track you and will do it's bests to find results that match your keywords: https://duckduckgo.com/

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2019), ClearWater (26th July 2019), Constance (25th July 2019), palehorse (15th June 2020), Valerie Villars (25th July 2019)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I expect anti trust law suits against Goo g13 will soon be a topic of discussion.

Google Punishes Whistleblowing Engineer with Administrative Leave

The hive known as Google is quick to punish those who undermine its authority.

Hours after Google engineer Greg Coppola appeared with James O’Keefe in a Project Veritas video, he was put on administrative leave by his company. In the video, Coppola said that he believed that Google News and Google’s search engine algorithms were biased. He also claimed that CEO Sundar Pichai’s testimony to Congress in December 2018 was not “true.”

Google has chastised those employees who have gone against its agenda. In 2017, Google fired engineer James Damore after he wrote a memo about the company’s “ideological echo chamber.” In 2019, Republican engineer Mike Wacker was fired after he complained about the hostile attitude in the corporate culture toward conservatives.

If Coppola is let go, he will be the third public victim of Google’s inherent bias toward conservative engineers. Coppola openly admitted in his interview with O’Keefe that he “liked Trump and liked his policies.” He stated that the search engine relies too much on biased news outlets to feed its users negative news on Trump.

According to Coppola's GoFundMe, he expects that Google will "probably fire him." He plans on publishing more on tech in the upcoming months.

O’Keefe tweeted that Coppola “went public because he believes people need to hear about bias from someone who works there.” O’Keefe noted that in his interview, Coppola said “positive things about Google.”

Google is under fire from all sides, however. The company is the subject of one of the Department of Justice’s antitrust investigation.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (26th July 2019), Constance (25th July 2019), happyuk (27th July 2019), Hym (17th June 2020), palehorse (15th June 2020), Philippe (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (25th July 2019), Yoda (26th July 2019)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Google Search is the Greatest Mind Control Brainwashing Tool in the History of Mankind
    June 13, 2020
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/googl...ry-of-mankind/

"by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

It is very interesting that as I was searching for stock images to include with this article depicting “brainwashing,” that almost all of the photos or images were related to TV.

Operation Mockingbird and other sources have conclusively shown over the years that television media has been the primary way the CIA and other secret intelligence agencies have utilized to shape current cultural thought of the masses. Corporate news organizations and the Hollywood entertainment industries have been doing this for decades, and it is a well-known fact. See:

Mainstream News Media: Freedom of the Press or Controlled Propaganda?
    The way the media conditions us was also brilliantly documented earlier this year in the online film, Out of Shadows.

In the late 1990s and early 2000s, the Internet became more popular as more and more of the world’s information, news, and data became digitized. Technology began to be developed to search through the massive volumes of data that were being digitized and put on the Internet, and soon the Internet became known as “The Great Equalizer” to combat the propaganda of the corporate giants controlling information flowing through radio and TV.

Larry Page and Sergey Brin were students at Stanford University in California during this time, and they developed software code that allowed one to return Internet searches very quickly. Investors were investing heavily into tech companies during that time, and Page and Brin took advantage of that to secure large investors for their new Internet search company, Google.

Google was presented to the public as an ethical, altruistic company in their early days. We trusted them as the “great equalizer” to quickly find information to combat the corporate propaganda we knew was being filtered through the “mainstream” corporate propaganda media.

They quickly dominated the world in terms of search engine searches, so much so that their name became a verb synonymous with finding unbiased information: “Go Google it.”

Today, most of the world’s online digital data is housed in the vast clouds of Google servers.But what if the controller of data was no longer simply offering up search results based on matching information, but was controlling that information to display search results that they wanted you to see, while suppressing other information they did not want you to see?

If that were to happen, we would have a company much more powerful in terms of its ability to manipulate data as propaganda and steer people’s thoughts and attitudes far more pervasively than anything the old corporate TV media could ever do.

And that is exactly what is happening today, as Google’s values are clearly on display by the information they censor, and by displaying what they want you to see, and they have been complicit in spreading the misinformation about the Plandemic, as it is obvious to see that their goals and values align with Big Pharma and the New World Order.

Today, Google is much more than just an Internet Search company, and they now also produce and sell pharmaceutical products as well. See:

Google is Now a Pharmaceutical Company
    If you think I am exaggerating, please watch this excellent video just published by Sayer Ji of GreenMedInfo.com as he demonstrates just how Google manipulates their search results to achieve their own manipulative purposes. Without the help of Google’s massive propaganda search tool, would the whole world have voluntarily allowed themselves to be quarantined in their own homes while losing their jobs?

Google should be prosecuted for fraud and crimes against humanity."

How Google is Manipulating COVID Related Search Results
    Premiered Jun 11, 2020=
    Sayer Ji

"Amazingly, most users of Google still don't understand the powerful spell that the Search Engine Manipulation Effect (SEME) holds over their minds and behavior. When it comes to COVID, it's no less egregious, and it's more important now than ever to question everything: "
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), earthdreamer (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Icare (28th June 2020)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

And this was aired just an hour ago.

Google tries to censor content it disagrees with

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Gemma13 (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Icare (28th June 2020), Jad (17th June 2020), justntime2learn (17th June 2020), kudzy (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), rgray222 (17th June 2020), Tintin (17th June 2020), Yoda (17th June 2020)

34. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

Most people have a tendency to think Google is some very high tech company and while it is true they generate some revenue from driverless cars and glass they are first and foremost an advertising company. The numbers tell the story, depending on where you read Google generates between 75 - 88% of all their revenue from advertising. They are nothing more than an advertising company that has found a unique way of bringing customers in the door. Something companies have been doing since the beginning. Google is just a big company no different from big pharma or big oil.

No one doubts the power they wield but now they are becoming one of the most feared companies on the planet amongst politicians and any company that receives a high degree of revenue from the internet.
    Last edited by rgray222; 17th June 2020 at 03:09.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Gemma13 (17th June 2020), Jad (17th June 2020)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Except they are now in the vaccines business.
    Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Most people have a tendency to think Google is some very high tech company and while it is true they generate some revenue from driverless cars and glass they are first and foremost an advertising company. The numbers tell the story, depending on where you read Google generates between 75 - 88% of all their revenue from advertising. They are nothing more than an advertising company that has found a unique way of bringing customers in the door. Something companies have been doing since the beginning. Google is just a big company no different from big pharma or big oil.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (17th June 2020), Gemma13 (17th June 2020), Jad (17th June 2020), Tintin (17th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast