Thread: Psychic Surgery: it's real, and it works

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Psychic Surgery: it's real, and it works

In light of my thoughts on "God said, Let there be Light..." This, to me, is a direct acknowledgement that the world and all its creations are MIND. Apparently, using the agency of LOVE, some people have been able to change the hypnotic perception that our world is limited to materiality/space/time. This, when in fact, we are informed by the Bible that the world is not that, but a mental construct initially created by God, the over-soul or AI (depending on how you wish to view it). The extrapolation of this is that we are creating our own environment. However, the circumstances we find in the world surrounding us appear to be beyond our ability to change. Believing that we can may be the hardest thing to accomplish, mainly due to our unfortunate experiences due to brain washing.

Suppose that we could bring into existence every passing horror that enters our mind. The world would be even more unfortunate and perhaps cease to exist. Possibly, therefore, the difficulties we experience in this realm are for our own good and give us an opportunity to learn self control and responsibility.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2023), Rosco1 (22nd November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Vanuatu On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,178 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Seventeen (here)
    PACHITA was a known healer from Mexico. Several credible people in the paranormal field underwent surgery from her
    ( Andrija Puharich, Don Elkins, Carla Ruekert, and several others) They all swear it was legit. She has since passed but apparently, the gift was passed on to her son
    I researched Andrija Puharich's material. He was one interesting man. Before Pachita, Andrija studied Arigo. He went and saw Arigo in action with his team of scientists/doctors. He followed up on a number of cases and each of them was healed.

Later when Arigo died, he found Pachita with very similar healing abilities.

Below is one of his forgotten lectures. Absolute gold material. I've located the time stamp where he starts talking about Arigo and later about Pachita.

https://youtu.be/V7K1towNSRM?t=1028

if you have the time, I recommend watching all his videos, mind-blowing stuff.

Enjoy Friends,

Cheers,
    Szymon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Szymon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Vanuatu On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,178 times in 354 posts

Here is an interesting one.

Reminds me of the story of Duncan O'Finioan and what he did as a kid.

Cheers,
    Szymon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Szymon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Quote Posted by Szymon (here)

Enjoy Friends,

Cheers,
    Szymon
    Arigo vid is hilarious at the “Laying on of Hands” segment (4:05-4:22/7:42), where he slaps that woman hard on her head a few times. She was not expecting that.

The following clips, the segment about eye ‘treatment’, is just plain disturbing.

I think acts like this are bogus, and work to compartmentalize many from understanding that the power to heal is innate to us all. Like those horrible rich preachers that have honed their showmanship. I don’t think all of them know what their ego is doing, let’s say they really believe in their powers and mission, but it makes no difference. Once you understand how you can be bumped to action in thought/word/deed, by an energy-bump that comes into your decision making process from seemingly your own values, and you have wrestled with those, you can get what’s going on with these acts.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Miller (2nd May 2023), Szymon (2nd May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3