Thread: The Real Life Adventures of Shadowman

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 times in 292 posts

Default The Real Life Adventures of Shadowman

Hi all,

I recently posted the Intro and Chapter 6 here,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1299929

Bill has not yet responded, by either acknowledging the post with a Thanks, or to a pm I sent him
    2 days ago. Most likely as he is just very busy. The pm sent reads as follows,

Hi Bill,

Could you have a look at the first paragraph of the following post and respond, when you have time.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1299929

Many thanks for your tireless efforts to bring light to this world. You are obviously a man of high integrity, great patience and intelligence, but above all compassion. Thanks also for this wonderful forum where I have been able to share some of my own journey and understanding.

I have deliberately until now, avoided discussing certain sensitive topics, not for my own safety, but the safety of my children. If and when you read my book you will understand why.

But with the fools "in charge" currently trying to get WW3 started earnestly, it has come time to speak out, no matter what the personal cost. In any event we all must go sometime, and if I can go out serving love, I shall go happily.

Maybe I am mistaken, and it's all just my imagination anyway. Either way, I am now at peace, for there is a plan unfolding beyond the comprehension of any individual perspective,

In Loving Gratitude,
    tim

Another prominent respected member has contacted me and advised that he has in the past posted his own book on the forum without problem. If you would like to read "The Real Life Adventures of Shadowman" including information and a proposal to avert WW3 and future conflicts, and have a few laughs along the way, please indicate your support by thanking this post. If Bill or the mods would prefer I post the book openly in another public forum, please let me know within 7 days. (The timely request is in light of recent developments in the strait of Hormuz, and information contained within the book, received in 2010, which indicated 2019 as an important year)

I chose Avalon to share my awakening journey out of respect for the community's open mindedness compared to the public at large. I am hoping to gauge a response to the book through the feedback of these same wonderful souls, before continuing "Shadowman's" journey. I also don't want to publish the book as I abide by the following dictum "If you have received freely, then give freely".

Either way much love to you all,
    In Lak'ech
    tim
    Last edited by Shadowman; 30th June 2019 at 03:00.
    Minimum Awareness, Maximum Problems
    Maximum Awareness, Minimum Problems
    Total Awareness, No Problems!

2. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

amor (8th July 2020), Ascension (30th June 2019), avid (3rd July 2019), Baby Steps (30th June 2019), Bill Ryan (30th June 2019), Billy (20th July 2019), Blacklight43 (30th June 2019), Bubu (30th June 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (12th April 2020), Charles Harris (14th July 2019), Chester (5th November 2019), Clear Light (30th June 2019), ClearWater (7th July 2019), Constance (1st July 2019), Craig (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (4th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (19th July 2019), Eva2 (4th July 2019), Forest Denizen (30th June 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), George (30th June 2019), Gracy (15th July 2019), greybeard (30th June 2019), Hym (2nd September 2020), Inaiá (7th July 2019), Jayke (30th June 2019), littleOne (4th October 2019), Mare (21st August 2020), Matt P (30th June 2019), meeradas (30th June 2019), naochan (4th July 2019), O Donna (2nd July 2019), OldArcher (18th July 2019), Omi (1st July 2019), Orph (30th June 2019), pabranno (6th July 2019), Philippe (4th July 2019), Rich (30th June 2019), Sadieblue (4th July 2019), shijo (30th June 2019), Sue (Ayt) (3rd May 2020), sunflower (4th July 2020), sunwings (30th June 2019), syrwong (15th July 2019), The Moss Trooper (4th November 2019), Violet3 (1st July 2019), wegge (7th July 2019), wnlight (16th July 2019), XelNaga (19th April 2020), Yvanka (30th June 2019), Zampano (30th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: The Real Life Adventures of Shadowman

Hi Tim, If you publish it on another public forum please add link on this thread. Although I do not see a slightest reason why you cant post the whole book here.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th June 2019), Bill Ryan (30th June 2019), Constance (1st July 2019), Forest Denizen (30th June 2019), greybeard (30th June 2019), Hym (2nd September 2020), Inaiá (7th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), meeradas (30th June 2019), Mike (30th June 2019), OldArcher (18th July 2019), Sadieblue (4th July 2019), Shadowman (30th June 2019), Yvanka (30th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Tim!

Very much looking forward to reading this here on Avalon!!

With Love and Respect,

Ken
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2019), Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Constance (1st July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), Hym (2nd September 2020), Mike (30th June 2019), OldArcher (18th July 2019), Omi (1st July 2019), Shadowman (30th June 2019), wnlight (16th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Tim!

Very much looking forward to reading this here on Avalon!!

With Love and Respect,

Ken
    Thanks Ken,

I'm working the next few days and I just need to do a final proof read before posting. Will post as soon as I can. Many will surmise after reading it that the "Wizard of Oz" may have "a few roo's loose in the top paddock" as we say down under, but his heart is in the right place.

Your love and support means a lot to me,

Cheers,
    tim

PS Saw this lately, if you feel like a laugh Jim Carrey really cracks me up....

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Bubu (1st July 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (12th April 2020), conk (17th July 2019), Eva2 (4th July 2019), Forest Denizen (30th June 2019), Hym (2nd September 2020), meeradas (1st July 2019), Mike (30th June 2019), OldArcher (18th July 2019), Omi (1st July 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by tim (here)
    ...I'm working the next few days and I just need to do a final proof read before posting. Will post as soon as I can. Many will surmise after reading it that the "Wizard of Oz" may have "a few roo's loose in the top paddock" as we say down under, but his heart is in the right place.

...PS Saw this lately, if you feel like a laugh Jim Carrey really cracks me up....

"Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), Hym (2nd September 2020), OldArcher (18th July 2019), Shadowman (1st July 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi all,

I started the proofread yesterday and immediately afterwards, for the first time in ten years my computer inexplicably gave up the ghost. Fortunately, wiley old fox that SM is, he had a backup, otherwise the whole shebang was a goner.

Clearly someone or something is trying to throw a spanner in the works, lol (or if you are more prosaic/logical it juuust miiiiiight have been that the old girl was 10 years old )

I was going to drop the lot if I'd been able to proofread it all, but there are many eerors and it's going to take some time, so I've found a creative workaround.

I'll post each chapter after I've proofread it, and it's been approved by my editor Reginald.

I hope to begin posting today July 4th 2019 AEST at 12:12, which I am proclaiming "World Day of Peace and Independence", as I have been deeply inspired by the US Declaration of Independence, and the wise words of Thomas Jefferson;

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

This is going to be a "living book", meaning that SM reserves the right to add or delete chapters, make corrections where necessary, or add new information as it comes to light.

SM will be very busy finishing the proofread and attending to other matters, so I may not be able to respond to questions until after 21/7/19,

In Faith, Hope and Love
    The greatest of which is Love
    In Lak'ech
    Shadowman
    Last edited by Shadowman; 4th July 2019 at 04:40.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (12th April 2020), Clear Light (3rd July 2019), Eva2 (4th July 2019), Forest Denizen (6th July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), greybeard (6th July 2019), Hym (2nd September 2020), meeradas (4th July 2019), OldArcher (18th July 2019), Rich (4th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The Real Life Adventures
    of Shadowman

By Anonymous

(Edited by Reginald Spittari)

E-Book Edition Nocopyright © 2020

No rights Reserved by the Author. Any Part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, by any means, including mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author. The only caveat is that no-one is to attempt financial gain by selling or charging any fee when reproducing or disseminating this information, or they may risk incurring the wrath of the editor. Seriously, you don't want to get on Reg's bad side. This book was inspired by information and gifts that were received freely and are to be given freely, for the benefit of Mankind and Mother Earth.

This book is dedicated with Deep Gratitude and Love to the One True God

Acknowledgments

Shadowman would like to express his heartfelt thanks to each and every person that has shared his journey. In the immortal words of Jeff Fenech, the champion Australian boxer, “I Love You’se all”.

To Mum for your unconditional love and support. To my Brother for your love and decisive intelligence. To my Grandfather, a man of great vision and wisdom. To Bear for your love and for continuing to be there for our children and for all the ups and downs. To my wondrous and beautiful kids and grandkids whom Shadowman adores and cherishes. To “The Bushman”, my lifelong friend and the salt of the earth. To Maso for the faith. To Steve for all the fun from Hobart to Copacabana and beyond. To Cat for sharing the odd drink, and to Big Frank for our filmaking adventures (and not accidentally shooting me with a .22 rifle). And to all of the wonderful people of my home country Australia (or Oz or Straya to the locals), whose generosity allowed Shadowman the time to find the way home along the yellow brick road.

“A warrior I have been.
    Now it is all (L)over.
    A Fine time I have.”

- Inspired by Sitting Bull

Words of Wisdom #7
    To forget is to understand
    To sit upon the Rock
    Is to sit at the feet of Eden

-Supreme Magician (Not White Cloud)

As it happens lessons unfold
    The mind will assist I to resist
    I will let the ripples on the ocean exist
    Realizing that they too are temporary
    Remembering that this illusion
    of the many moons will pass.
    As the water settles it is
    Then clear that the light
    Is shining One reflective Self,
    Deep in the calmness of the Ocean

-Tales from the Porch, Hayseed

Introduction

Upon reading this book some of you may ask yourself – Was Shadowman visited and operated on by Extraterrestrials. Is he scheduled to be abducted by aliens? Did he really have an epiphany, or was it all just a catastrophe? Is he really a Targeted Individual for carrying out his work as a Spiritual Messenger/Warrior - or is it all just a drug or alcohol induced fantasy, the ravings of a schizophrenic mind, or just an overactive imagination? As always, beloved reader, you have the freewill to decide what is and isn’t true in your world, thereby creating the world you live in by your choices.

Anyway, Shadowman would reply it was probably the aliens who were high, and besides, you can’t abduct someone if they go along willingly. If, on the other hand, you conclude that Shadowman is a fool, well, you would be right, just remember that fools can be Kings and Kings can be fools.

Shadowman wants you to know that you don’t have to be perfect to realize the truth of who you are. Any ordinary fool can do it. Don’t judge Shadowman’s less than saintly lifestyle too harshly, it was done in this way to assist you. If you get caught up judging the finger pointing to the moon, you may miss the glorious full moon.

To those wondering whether this is fact or fiction Shadowman would reply “what really is fact, and what is fiction, when you live in the magical land of Ozstraya, the Land of the Dreamtime. Freddie understands. Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

All of the events described in this book really happened. With regard to the “facts” Shadowman has tried to be as accurate as possible, to the best of his recollection. This is not a book “based on a true story”, nor has it been embellished “for dramatic purposes”. This is the real deal, believe it – or not. Only the names have been changed, using nicknames or pseudonyms, to maintain the privacy of some of the characters, including the author. (Ed – Shadowman, don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story. People love a good story, and a good joke. Just put whatever you are unsure of, or anything you have included to add a little humour, in green text, so they know those parts are probably fiction).

Shadowman didn’t choose to author this anonymously out of the vibration of fear, such as;

“Oh no, what if the CIA carry out an extraordinary rendition and whisk me off to Cuba for a 5 year all expenses paid holiday at Club Guantanamo”,

it’s just that Shadowman will be busy with new projects*, there are only so many hours in a day and Shadowman requires a little time each day to enter into Silence. In the meantime if you recognize Shadowman’s earthly name and identity from the stories, please keep it to yourself, for now.

To get the most out of the book Shadowman advises reading the chapters in the order they were written. No skimming or flipping, and pay attention to the details. Some of the aphorisms at the end of each chapter may prove useful in the near future, if correctly understood.

If you feel like a break from reading, and you have access to Youtube, I have included a reference song after each chapter where relevant. Pay close attention to the lyrics. Let those who have ears to hear, hear.

The primary purpose of this book is to have a laugh, continue the good works his Grandfather started, and to announce the impending fulfillment of prophecy**. Shadowman has a feeling it’s going to be a Dream Ending. To those willing to live together in peace and harmony, respecting one another, our animal friends and mother earth, in accordance with Universal Laws, rejoice. To those who continue to defy the Prime Creator’s laws, the time of your reaping the consequences of your actions is imminent.

What you are about to read and the proposal offered will at first seem impossible, but where Shadowman is from, we get the impossible out of the way before breakfast, so we can get down to the real business of having hilarious fun and loving one another. Or, as someone who knows a thing or two about the impossible would put it,

That’s one small step (proposal) from a (Shadow) man, and one giant leap forward (in Peace and Prosperity) for Mankind.

Mind may say no, but your heart will say YES. All we are saying, is give peace a chance.

For ease of reference, throughout the rest of the book Shadowman is abbreviated to just SM.

*SM is hoping to get together a few musicians and comedians and entertainers to throw a little party, a shindig if you will, a soire, if you must, a hodown if you say so, for all those who Love Peace and Love one another. To reward and inspire all the light workers who have worked tirelessly for Peace and Goodwill. In short, The Mother of All Parties. It’s going to be Bigger than Woodstock and Cooler than Coachella, to usher in a new era of Peace and Co-operation, at a very special venue. SM was going to call it “The Greatest Show on Earth” but Reg suggested he tone it down a bit. SM gets carried away sometimes when he is filled with the Spirit of Love, but Reg always keeps a level head, lol. Stay tuned for details…

** Which prophecy I hear you ask, you beautiful inquisitive soul? See discussion below between SM and his Editor RS

SM - So who’s returning this time around? Maybe Maitreya? Jesus? The Kalki? The Mahdi? Pahana Perhaps? The Missing Messiah?

RS - Get this. ALL of them! With a Heavenly Host of Accompanying Angels!

SM - Holeeee Craaap! What on earth for? Are they for Backup? Any one of them alone could easily deal with you know who.

RS - Backup? Since when have you ever needed backup.

SM - You never know. There’s always a first time. Just this morning I was making a Tofurkey and salad sandwich and when I went to the fridge I noticed the lettuce was wilting badly. Luckily I had a backup lettuce loaded and ready to go in the right crisper draw, lol.

So what’s the deal, why all of them? And does HE know they’re coming yet?

RS - They have a surprise for you SM. Can’t say too much or I’ll spoil it.

And if HE didn’t know, well, he does now!

SM and Reg eyeballed one another intently for a few moments, both trying desperately to keep a straight face. Reg lost it first. He laughed so hard he accidentally snorted his coconut based double shot vanilla frappe, (with a twist of lemon), up both nostrils... (Hi Steve, love your work!)

“Come to the edge of the cliff” He said,
    “No we can’t, we’re afraid”, said the people
    “COME to the edge of the cliff” He said,
    And they came, and He pushed them,
    And they FLEW

- Christopher Logue

Reference Songs -
    Timmy Thomas – Why Can’t We Live Together
    The Waterboys - The Pan Within
    Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
    Give Peace a Chance –Plastic Ono Band
    The Final Countdown – Europe
    Earth Wind and Fire - Fantasy 1977 Funky Purrfection Version

CONTENTS

SECTION 1 - THE FOOL
    Chapter 1 - The Hill
    Chapter 2 - Learning to Say Sorry
    Chapter 3 – The Power of Silence
    Chapter 4 - OBE’s and NDE’s.
    Chapter 5 - The Big Day Out.

SECTION 2 - THE NEOPHYTE
    Chapter 6 – Walking in the Spirit
    Chapter 7 - Rainman
    Chapter 8 - Multidimensional Communication and Synchronicity
    Chapter 9 - The Invitation
    Chapter 10 - The Belly of the Beast
    Chapter 11 - 11/11/11 E Plurubus Unum
    Chapter 12 - The Prince, the Rebel, the Dolphins and a Mystery
    Chapter 13 - With Our Thoughts We Create Our World
    Chapter 14 - The Sleeping Fine
    Chapter 15 - Failure to Launch

SECTION 3 - THE QUICKENING
    Chapter 16 - Helicopters, Contrails and Dead Birds
    Chapter 17 - The Godfather
    Chapter 18 - Controllers and Their Hired Goons
    Chapter 19 - The Dark Night of the Soul

SECTION 4 - THE AWAKENING
    Chapter 20 - Enlightenment
    Chapter 21 - The Message, A Choice and Three Miracles
    Chapter 22 - Solutions to Big Problems Inc.

Epilogue

Appendix A - NDE’s to date
    Appendix B - Rainman Photo and Explanation
    Appendix C - NWO Speeches by George H W Bush
    Appendix D - Ole Definition
    Appendix E - Photo’s

Bibliography and Suggested Research Material
    Books
    Links
    Suggested Reading (Articles, Sutra’s, Poetry)
    Songlist
    Positions Vacant
    Last edited by Shadowman; 15th July 2019 at 00:31.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Ascension (7th July 2019), Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Bubu (4th July 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (12th April 2020), ClearWater (7th July 2019), Craig (18th July 2019), Eva2 (4th July 2019), Forest Denizen (6th July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), greybeard (6th July 2019), littleOne (4th October 2019), Liz. (14th July 2019), meeradas (4th July 2019), OldArcher (18th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

SECTION ONE - THE FOOL

Chapter One - The Hill

It was another beautiful day in God’s creation. SM and Cat had decided to go to the Sydney Cricket Ground to watch an international cricket match. As both of us were partial to the odd drink......or two, we had decided to stop at a bottle shop on the way to stock up. We couldn’t agree on whether to get scotch whisky or beer so we did what any self respecting alcoholics would do – we got copious quantities of both.

This was around 1978 when the World Series Cricket day/night matches had just started and attracted crowds around the 50,000 mark. To be in the midst of a large crowd watching Dennis Lillee or Thommo thunder in to bowl to batsman of the calibre of Viv Richards, with the roar of “C’mon Aussie C’mon” ringing in your ears was an experience like no other.

Now if you were civilized and loved your cricket you probably purchased a ticket for one of the many grandstands, where you could safely enjoy the game. There was one area in the stadium, however, which appealed to the more primal spectator – The Hill.

If the SCG was a rock concert, then The Hill would be the mosh pit. Nowhere else in Australia would you find a more hard drinking, hard fighting, testosterone charged collection of riff raff. The Hill would scream in unison with wild abandon at the slightest inspiration, whether it was Lillee taking a wicket or a pretty woman risking life and limb by traversing the footpath below to reach the exits. Fights bordering on riots would frequently break out, at times even eclipsing the cricket for entertainment value.

A typical exchange between two males on the The Hill usually went something like this (for best effect read with a slow Aussie drawl);

Drunken Yobbo 1 “Who do ya think you’re looking at?”
    Drunken Yobbo 2 “I dunno. Who do ya think you’re looking at?”
    Drunken Yobbo 1 “I dunno. Do ya wanna have a go ya mug?”
    Drunken Yobbo 2 “I dunno. Do you wanna have a go, do ya?”

At this point blows would be exchanged, blood would be let, the plugs in their thongs would frequently come loose in the affray, and horror of horrors, eskies destroyed. Then things would settle down. Occasionally if the situation escalated the police would step in and drag one or two of the offenders away. Sometimes though, before blows were exchanged, the conversation would continue, after eyeballing each other for some moments, in this way;

Drunken Yobbo 1 “Aaah well, piss off then why dont’cha”
    Drunken Yobbo 2 “Why don’t you piss off then”
    Drunken Yobbo 1 “Dickhead”
    Drunken Yobbo 2 “Dickhead”

Afterwards they would repair their thongs where necessary and continue to enjoy the game. Either way though, the interesting thing was that later the same day you could often see the same two males singing or cheering together like best mates.

Now many of those in the grandstands may have taken the view, observing from a distance, that the Hillites were carrying on like Neanderthals. But perhaps we can learn something from them. If we fought our wars with our fists instead of our technology, it would not only be more honourable , as no innocent women and children would be hurt, but it would be easier to make peace afterwards.

Men who drop bombs from stealth bombers, or guide drones from the safety of their own or allied countries, killing women and children, are not warriors. They are ill guided and without honour, unknowingly working indirectly for the oil companies and the Military Industrial Complex. So too are intelligence agents that secretly and illegally target peace activists (as well as their families, mafia style) with directed energy, psychotronic or electromagnetic weapons of torture and behaviour modification, from their hidden underground military installations.

Shadowman acknowledges that there are individuals who serve in the US military, as well as other Defence Forces and intelligence agencies around the planet, who do so with great honour, integrity and courage. Some, as a result of what they have witnessed, go on to try and enlighten the world to the true nature of war, and try to bring peace to our planet. One such individual is Tulsi Gabbard, a true spiritual warrior of impeccable values, who is both highly intelligent and compassionate, two qualities essential for the next US President. She has both SM’s respect, and admiration.

Perhaps if it was agreed that those leaders and politicians who make the decision to go to war, must first send their own families to the front lines, we would likely see far less destruction and far less corruption.

The true measure of a man is not how much pain he can inflict on others, but how much pain he can endure, while still remaining in the vibration of love. If drunken Yobbo’s have enough sense to confine their stupidity to The Hill SM doesn’t see why real warriors can’t restrict their battles to appropriate locations – like say, a desert.

But SM digresses. SM and Cat arrived and took up a position smack bang in the middle of The Hill. The game was in progress, the sun was shining, the atmosphere was electric and SM had a seemingly endless supply of icy cold beer. Things couldn’t get much better.

Swept up in the mood of it all SM continued to drink like there was no tomorrow. At some point in the afternoon SM and the Cat became separated. SM found himself at the top of The Hill next to the brick wall which was the stadium boundary. In one of those “it seemed like a good idea at the time” moments he managed to get up onto the wall, which was topped with three strands of barbed wire, to get a better view. The barbed wire was not there so much as to stop people getting into the ground, because on the other side of the wall was a sheer drop of about 2 stories, but rather to deter idiots from doing themselves a serious injury.

The wall itself was about 14 feet high. SM had used the grandstand at the left side of The Hill to gain access, as it was too high to climb. The view was magnificent and his willingness to jeopardize life and limb drew approving cheers from the crowd.

It wasn’t long before several Police Officers, alerted to his precarious position made their way through the crowd, and ordered him to get down. SM refused. They threatened him with arrest. Still, he refused.

Two courageous young Officers then made there way to the opposite ends of the wall and used the grandstands to gain access. As SM stood there, clutching the barbed wire with one hand and a cold tinny in the other, he was sufficiently inebriated to be feeling neither pain nor fear.

Watching the Officers edge inexorably closer to his position SM could see from the expressions on their faces that they had a more realistic appreciation of the risks involved and were none too happy to have been put in this position. Clearly there was not going to be coffee and donuts all around when they got SM back to the station.

Just as the first Officer got within reach and it was obvious to all that the jig was up, SM did the unexpected. He – just - relaxed - and - let - go. There followed a short peaceful whooshing sound followed by a horrendous crash as he hit the corrugated iron roof of the building below. SM bounced and rolled down the sloping roof and off the edge. There was another briefer calm whoosh and then a sort of a cross between a thwack and a thud as SM hit the concrete sidewalk.

Earlier in his life SM had been waiting at a railway station when a speeding train had passed through without stopping. SM had watched in amazement as an old wino stepped off the train, which was doing a good 40km/h. As his first foot made contact with the platform he was catapulted into the air and then he tumbled along like a plastic bag in the wind. It was apparent the old man did not tense up at all, remaining perfectly relaxed as he rolled to a stop. When he finally came to a halt, he picked himself up, brushed off his rumpled suit and staggered haphazardly towards the exit as if nothing had happened.

SM got up from the sidewalk and mentally thanked the wino. Other than a few bruises and scratches he was uninjured. After cunningly removing his shirt to change his appearance he wandered back into the SCG and located his mate Cat before enjoying the rest of the game.

Shadowman now knows that when you’re ready to let go (of your limitations) – it’s easier if you just relax and enjoy the ride.

Also, some corrugated iron roofs are quite bouncy.

Reference Songs
    C’mon Aussie C’mon C’mon
    The Fool on the Hill - The Beatles
    Bill Hicks and George Carlin – The Big Electron
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 04:30.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Ascension (7th July 2019), Baby Steps (13th July 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (12th April 2020), cascadian (6th October 2019), Clear Light (4th July 2019), ClearWater (7th July 2019), Constance (12th July 2019), Craig (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (6th July 2019), Eva2 (14th July 2019), Forest Denizen (6th July 2019), littleOne (4th October 2019), Orph (5th July 2019), Rich (4th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Chapter 2 - Learning to Say Sorry

SM was enjoying a visit to a coastal town and had met a lovely young lady at the Hotel. After watching a band they proceeded to a nightclub. Upon leaving the club they went to an after hours bakery to get a snack.

As they were waiting to order, a group of about 10 clean cut young men entered the bakery who had clearly been drinking. Judging from their accents they were Americans. SM was just thinking to himself how good looking most Americans are when one of them grabbed the young lady on the behind. Now all of them were larger than SM, but sometimes you just have to stand up for what’s right and SM informed him that what he did was just not on.

The American’s response was to again grope the young lady’s behind after which he told SM there wasn’t a damn thing he could do about it as there were ten of them. SM again asked him to cut it out, whereupon he insisted SM step outside. He was clearly a considerate fellow as he didn’t want to get SM’s blood all over the bakery floor.

So out into the street the eleven of us went. Now SM was a big fan of Bruce Lee as a boy, and had studied several different forms of martial arts. He would like to tell you that in a blur of flying feet and hands he took out all ten of them, without even raising a sweat, before escorting his beautiful damsel in distress back to his romantic suite (well, two man tent, actually). But sadly this was not to be the case. Not even close.

The large male was about to dish out a proper thrashing when his humanity got the better of him. He told SM that if he apologized he would let him go. SM thought that if any one should be apologizing it should be the American, but given the circumstances SM took the diplomatic route and said the magic words – “I’m sorry”.

As the male turned away, SM, having seen a lot of Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy movies, added the not so magic word “mother****er”, in his best high pitched Richard Pryor impersonation.

I won’t go into the gory details, let’s just say SM met some lovely people at the hospital where he received treatment. Also, you never know when something good will come from painful experiences.

SM had never seen his daughters laugh so joyously, as they did while later watching SM cry out in involuntary pain, as the physiotherapist worked his knee joint after the operation. They had probably not often seen SM so vulnerable, and found his whimpers and contorted facial expressions to be hilarious. We all laughed so hard we had tears in our eyes.

SM acknowledges he should have handled the situation with the Americans better and bears no hard feelings.

Shadowman now knows if it really comes from the heart a simple “I’m sorry” will do.

Shadowman now knows harsh words don’t solve conflict, right actions do.

Reference Songs
    Paloma Faith- Beauty Remains
    David Gray – Please Forgive me
    Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 04:32.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (12th April 2020), Clear Light (12th July 2019), ClearWater (16th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), gini (15th July 2019), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (12th July 2019), sunflower (4th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Chapter 3 – The Power of Silence

SM and about 15 of his good friends had gone to the Sydney Cricket Ground to watch a game of international Rugby between Scotland and Australia. Naturally we positioned ourselves on The Hill and had a few drinks.

The game itself was forgettable. The main thing SM remembers though is that some poor confused soul kept standing up and yelling “Come on Brazil”, which had us all in fits of laughter and joining in to root for “Brazil”.

Shadowman believes it’s great to barrack for your home country, just don’t let the whole nationalism/ patriotism thing go too far. SM also believes there’s nothing wrong with a little healthy competition, so long as you keep sight of the fact that the main reason you are playing the game is not to “win” but to have fun.

After the game we made our way down to The Rocks in three separate cars and rendezvoused at a Hotel. It was at this time that SM was introduced to The Green Destroyer. For those of you that have never had one, it’s every white spirit behind the bar in a schooner glass, topped off with crème de menthe. Never has a drink been more aptly named. Even worse, it had a deceptively smooth taste.

SM was well over the alcohol breath limit as he and two friends made there way back to SM’s car. They must have been noisy because before they could even get out of the parking spot two police cars sped in, blocking his exit.

SM was taken back to the police station where he was put in a holding pen in the front office. The railing was at about SM’s waist level. Two other young men were in the pen next door. They proceeded to tell SM about their adventure stealing a powerboat on the Hawkesbury River. A young Officer who was standing behind the counter told us not to talk. It was apparent he was not having a good day and was in no mood to tolerate fools.

A few minutes later SM asked one of the young men for a cigarette. On hearing this the Officer leapt over the desk like an Olympic hurdler before punching SM hard in the face, knocking him to the ground. SM felt this response was a tad excessive, so he stood up slowly, looked the Officer in the eye, and said;

“Was that suppose to hurt?”

You guessed it, POW, down went SM again. SM now elected to take the diplomatic, rather than the comedic route and remained silent.

Not long after SM was thrown into a cell where there was a huge welcome. You see all three cars had been pulled over after leaving the Hotel, and there were several of his friends in there. One car had even been pulled over by an Officer on a horse! Hi Ho Silver!

SM and the others were let out of the cell around 5 am and had to play a game of Rugby later that morning around 10 am. Everytime SM was involved in a ruck or tackle or got a hard knock during the game he saw dancing green stars, that looked like tiny lobsters dancing, probably a combination of the hangover and the heavy contact. Discussing it after the game, he learned a few of the others were seeing green stars too, so we affectionately nicknamed The Green Destroyer the The Green Lobster.

SM’s advice? One Green Lobster per incarnation is more than adequate.

SM is indebted to each and every Police Officer he met that evening, whose diligent attention to their duty possibly saved SM’s life, and potentially the lives of other innocent parties. SM bumped into the Officer who hit him a few weeks later in the street and together they had a good laugh. SM had learned a painful, but valuable lesson, and never again got behind the wheel drunk.

Shadowman now knows the Power of Silence.

Shadowman now knows the Great Joy of Reunion.

Shadowman now knows that only bloody idiots drink and drive.

Reference Song
    Soweto Gospel Choir - The World in Union
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 04:33.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Clear Light (12th July 2019), ClearWater (16th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Chapter 4 - OBE’s and NDE’s.

At last count SM has had somewhere in the vicinity of thirty brushes with death*, either by foolishness, circumstances or fate. God only knows how he has survived to this day. Perhaps there is something he is meant to do before he is allowed home.

Even birth was a close call. SM’s beautiful, kind mother was in labour for three days before he entered into this world.

SM was about 7-8 years old holidaying at Copacabana. There was a lagoon he liked to swim in. Not being a strong swimmer he usually stayed near the edges. On this day however, looking across the lagoon, he decided to conquer his fears and have a crack at it. There was no one else around as he set out. At some point he tired and stopped to check his progress. He was about halfway across and realized that whether he continued on or turned back he was unlikely to make it.

In a panic he turned around and headed back to the shore, but got water in his lungs and started coughing. He struggled to keep his head above water without success. Just as he was going under he felt himself being pulled up and dragged back to shore. In the few seconds it took him to finish coughing up water and look up, hoping to thank his rescuer, there was no-one to be seen for 50 metres in any direction?

SM enjoyed skydiving in his 20’s and had persuaded an initially very reluctant colleague named Elke to join him one weekend. SM assured her that he’d had several jumps and she would be completely safe. They proceeded out to the jump site. As it was Elkes first jump SM redid the training course with her before they both boarded the light plane along with several others.

The winds were quite strong that day so the plane circled the jump site a few times and threw out test streamers to check the wind direction and strength. The plane had also taken off behind schedule so it was already getting late as the first jumper exited.
    SM was the second last one out of the plane and Elke was the last, by which time it was twilight. The winds were far stronger than expected. Even with both toggles pulled down to achieve maximum forward air speed SM was still being blown backwards.

Beyond the jump site was a ravine with steep slopes and many dead trees with leafless branches. Unable to turn around fully to see where he was headed, due to the helmet and equipment he was wearing, he had no choice but to do a blind landing into the ravine, going backwards at about 10 m/s.

He pulled his knees tight together and prepared for the worst.

Somehow SM managed to land directly on a lone small patch of grass on the far slope, avoiding all of the sharp branches. After the initial rush of relief, and thanking God in Heaven for his good fortune, SM remembered Elke.

It was now getting dark and SM was carrying his large circular canopy parachute as he searched for her without success. He returned to the manifest building and alerted everyone of her predicament.

They went out searching for her in two 4wd utes with spotlights. Eventually she was located wandering around stunned. She had landed in one of the trees, snapping off a branch which had hit her in the head, knocking her out briefly. She had come to in the dark, concussed and disoriented, which is the state she was found in.

Not much was said back at the office on Monday, and she declined any further invitations from SM, even for a coffee.

SM’s first OBE was at around 8 yrs of age. He decided to try meditating in the loungeroom. As he became more and more relaxed something very strange but wonderful happened. He felt himself expand infinitely in all directions like a balloon blowing up, becoming one with everything. He came out of it in what seemed like seconds to find an hour had passed on the clock.

Two days after this experience however, it was followed by something altogether different. SM was lying in bed. He was awoken around midnight and immediately sensed a dark, malevolent presence in the room.

A great unseen force pressed down on his body from above paralyzing him. Whatever it was did not speak, however SM intuitively sensed it’s intent;

“You are Mine”

Then, just as silently as it had come, it departed, leaving a sense of impending dread.

* Appendix A is a bullet list of SM’s NDE’s to date.

Shadowman now knows the opposite of Love is Fear.

Shadowman now knows when enough people choose Love, the current rulers of this planet, who control humanity through fear, secrecy and deception, will be rendered powerless.

Reference Songs
    The Bee Gees - Staying Alive
    Shawn Gallaway – I Choose Love
    Burt Bacharach – What The World Needs Now
    Nicolette Larson – Lotta Love
    Last edited by Shadowman; 15th July 2019 at 23:32.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (12th April 2020), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (16th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Eva2 (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (12th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Chapter 5 - The Big Day Out

SM had befriended a very talented young man, his brother Paul and their friend Eric in an eastern coastal town while on holidays. The young man went on to be something of a Rockstar a few years after their meeting.

As they lived in the same capital city as SM, they met up on a few occasions and got to know each other a bit better. The rockstar, whom I shall refer to by the Pseudonym Burning Man, hereafter as BM for ease of reference, was a big fan of Neil Young and inspired by his music. He was also a remarkably compassionate young man, and went on to display great empathy for the indigenous people of this nation.

We spent many a lazy afternoon at the RE Hotel in Toowong, enjoying cold beers and listening to bands playing in the beergarden.

Before BM’s career really skyrocketed, SM moved away from the city to the “greener pastures” of Nimbin to drop out, tune in and escape the pressures of the business world. In doing so he lost contact with BM for several years, during which time his band grew exponentially in fame and fortune.

By around 1999 SM was living on the Gold Coast. He learned that at an upcoming concert called “The Big Day Out” BM’s band was playing at the full height of it’s popularity, along with a few other bands like Korn and Marilyn Manson. SM determined to go along and catch BM’s act.

From memory BM’s band was playing in the mid to late afternoon while Marilyn Manson was the headline act that same evening. SM got into a good possie front and centre in the huge crowd to enjoy the show. The stage was around two stories high. Security guards stood behind a fence at the front of the stage where there was a clear pathway about 5-10 feet wide.

As BM’s band started playing SM was ecstatic. He was amazing! Having only see him play once throughout the development stage of his career, SM had essentially gone from watching BM play a Neil Young song on his guitar alone in a tent at the First Sun Caravan to performing in full glory with his band.

SM tried waving to him to say hello, but it was clear BM could neither see nor hear him. A number of the crowd, who were also in a somewhat ecstatic (and perhaps somewhat inebriated or euphoric state) tried jumping the front security fence and scaling the two storey high scaffolding to invade the stage. The security guards however were well prepared, and up for the task, dive tackling the invaders before escorting them to a gap in the fence and ejecting them back into the front audience area, which was fast becoming something of a moshpit.

SM watched it all with amusement. He then determined to somehow make it onto the stage to say a quick hi to his old friend during a song break. Clearly the frontal assault was ineffective, so SM scoped the situation and came up with an alternate strategy.

To the right of the stage were a number of food tents. SM found he could squeeze between two of these gazebo’s which backed directly onto the parking spaces of the back stage area. A number of trucks were parked adjacent to each other. SM emerged from the tents and crawled under the trucks before ninja rolling several times to the right. He was then in the back stage area.

Looking around the first thing he noticed was that everone in this area were either very well dressed or trendily dressed, and were also wearing lanyards which contained their back stage passes. SM was wearing a black K-Mart $6 singlet and shorts and blended in about as well as a polar bear at a penguin party.

No worries thought SM, just act confident and try to stay incognito. As SM rounded the corner leading to the stage however, he ran smack bang into 5 burly security guards who were having a meeting ( or what we in the Ninja community refer to as a “Flipout of Ninjim”). They all turned in unison and stared at SM, who had to come up with a credible story, el pronto. He knew in situations such as this it was better to take the lead than respond to questions.

SM knew practically nothing about the music industry or music in general, but he did know that G was a musical note.

He said to the guards that he was BM’s sound engineer and that BM had just done the G-string on his guitar and it was essential he got up onto the stage ASAP. Two of the guards escorted SM to some scaffolding at the right of the stage and helped him up. Neither appeared to notice that SM was not in fact carrying said replacement G-string, but perhaps they assumed BM kept spares on stage. (or perhaps they thought SM was wearing the G-string?)

Once up on the stage, SM saw BM was in full voice mid song, so SM waited in the wings on the right side. Another security guard in the wings on the left side eyeballed him curiously, but as SM was just standing quietly he did nothing. SM watched BM finish the song from this amazing position high up above the crowd. What a view! And SM got to see the crowd from BM’s point of view which was also very cool.

SM was trying to think of something witty to say such as “Still dreaming you are a Rock God, I see” or something along those lines. But when the song finished and SM approached BM, he just said a quick hello. Anyway the security guard in the left wings seemed to be becoming increasingly suspicious of SM’s presence on the stage.

BM gave SM a quick look as if to say “what on earth are you doing here”, but had little time to respond before continuing the set. Having said a quick hello SM descended back down to the backstage area, and melted back into the crowd, true ninja style, before the stormtroopers cottoned on.

Later in the day during the Marilyn Manson Set, many invaders attempted to climb the stage unsuccessfully. To SM’s knowledge he was the only one successful on the day.

Shadowman now knows this incident is part of a multiple synchronicity event, for which the final piece of the puzzle is yet to fall in place, and which is dependent on a freewill choice being made by BM.

Shadowman now knows a little finesse and imagination is more effective than a frontal assault.

Shadowman now knows that all the world is a stage, and we each play our roles to grow in love.

Reference Songs
    Nicki Minaj - Ganja Burn
    Powderfinger - On the Day You Come
    Van Morrison – Higher
    Moody Blues – The Actor
    Last edited by Shadowman; 15th July 2019 at 00:54.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (12th April 2020), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (16th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (12th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

SECTION 2 - THE NEOPHYTE

Chapter 6 – Walking in the Spirit

By his mid twenties SM had tired of shallow drinking, drug taking and partying and had begun to ask the big questions. He had also now become a father and it was time to tone down the adventurous leisure pursuits.

On studying the different religions of the world he had begun to suspect that they were all different fingers pointing to the same “moon”. Intellectual study, however interesting, did not satisfy his yearning to know what was really meant by terms like Heaven, Nirvana, Turiyatita, Satori and Mahasamadhi. So he dived into several different and wonderful techniques for meditation, and joined a few groups along the way.

At the age of 28 yrs SM had been using one particular technique regularly for several weeks. This led to a spontaneous spiritual awakening and an expanded state of consciousness, together with something totally unexpected.

SM could now sense an extremely powerful Loving Presence. It was characterised by a deeply profound sense of peace and love as well as guidance, and an absolutely hilarious sense of humour.

The altered state lasted approximately 2-3 weeks, during which time little food or sleep were required. Henceforth, this altered state of heightened awareness, which has repeated itself at various times in SM’s life, shall be referred to as Walking in the Spirit, or, on briefer occasions, a Quickening.

The state would come upon SM sometimes as a result of practicing different forms of meditation, and sometimes spontaneously and suddenly, either to alert SM that an impending synchronicity guidance event was about to occur, or to alert SM to danger. And sometimes it was just to crack SM up with an amusing multidimensional joke.

Once, SM was driving down the freeway, and was feeling frustrated over some trivial matter. He’d heard that primal screaming was a good way to release tension, so he let out a really loud prolonged scream - aaarrrggghhhhh. Immediately after, he received a clear instruction to change the radio station. Upon doing so, the voice of Daffy Duck bellowed out;

“Stop all that screaming, you could give a guy a headache”

SM had a good laugh, and in doing so realized it was a much better way to release tension. Although - SM screaming at the top of his voice as he hurtled down the motorway must have looked pretty funny to other motorists. Everything has a hidden purpose.

Last, but not least, it would occasionally direct SM to an event or an experience of great joy or fun. But it never forced or pressed the issue. SM always had freewill to choose whether or not to follow the signs. For example, once SM was working in a coastal town. In the middle of a job he was undertaking while driving along, he suddenly felt a quickening of the spirit, and was instructed to turn down a side road, which would necessitate abandoning his assignment.

On this occasion SM followed the guidance. The road led down to a beach where SM observed the most perfect waves he had seen in his life. SM loves bodysurfing, and this was by far the most amazing experience in the surf he has had to date. Multiple barrels and perfect 5 -10 second plus sideways rides – gnarly Dudes!!

Now - getting back to SM’s first and deeply profound experience of Walking in the Spirit. This is where things begin to get really interesting. Hold on to your hats Honeychile, we is about to take a walk on the wild side...

Reference Songs
    Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky
    The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun / the Inner Light
    Waterboys – Spirit
    Randy Crawford – Why
    Taylor Dayne – Love Will Lead You Back
    Pink Floyd – Shine on you Crazy Diamond Pt 2
    Last edited by Shadowman; 15th July 2019 at 23:36.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (16th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Eva2 (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (14th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Chapter 7 - Rainman

SM had been Walking in the Spirit for approximately 2 days, and was having a wonderful time. Everything in the Spirit is magnified. Colours are brighter, music is more magical and the smells, my oh my, how SM fell in love with flowers. The scent of Jasmine was overpowering, and the overall beauty of this wonderful planet was simply overwhelming. This, he recollected, must have been what Carlos Castaneda referred to as the Nagual.

SM had experimented with hallucinogens briefly in his younger years, but stopped when he realised the cost was far greater than the benefit. Being in the Spirit was akin to all the advantages of LSD or Magic Mushrooms, without the stomach cramps, vomiting and fried neurones.

SM had gone to bed around 11 pm. He had only slept about 2 hours on the previous evening. He awoke feeling as refreshed as if after a good night’s sleep, and glanced at the clock. It was midnight.

As he couldn’t get back to sleep he decided to go for an evening stroll. The night air was still and all the streetlights seemed to have an orbital glow around them. SM passed an electricity transformer junction box, and placing his palms towards it, felt as though he was absorbing the humming energy.

As he turned the corner two streets from home and proceeded up a hill, he saw four large dogs, walking briskly in single file, headed towards him on the footpath. The lead dog was a large Rottweiler, followed by a German Shepherd and two others. SM immediately sensed danger. These animals were hunting as a pack. It was too late to turn and high tail it.

Unexpectedly SM’s legs began to shake, not out of fear, but from some energy that was rising up in him. The dogs could sense it too and stopped dead in their tracks. They then crossed the road and continued on down the hill.

As SM watched them go by on the other side of the road, he noticed that as they trotted, all of their legs were in perfect sync, as if they were one entity.

SM continued on. As he walked, he could now hear in the distance the low rumble of a V8 engine slowly cruising around the suburb. A young woman had been murdered and her body dumped in the adjoining suburb sometime in the past few months. SM now received clear guidance that the car he could hear, contained two occupants who were involved in this crime.

As SM kept walking the sound of the car gradually grew louder until it turned into the street and came up behind him. The car matched his pace, keeping back 5-10 metres behind his right shoulder.

SM stopped walking and stood still. The car stopped, with the low growl of the engine the only audible sound. SM waited for thirty seconds, half expecting a bullet in the back, but it never came. Suddenly the car hastily executed a U turn and tore off, gunning the engine.

As SM proceeded to walk back home, he contemplated the meaning of all this. As he did so a light rain began to fall. As a child, SM used to play a game with the rain. His best friend lived in the house on the opposite side of the road. When rain was falling and he wanted to go to his mates, he would ask the rain to stop, which it sometimes did. Then upon arriving he would ask it to resume, which it sometimes did.

So now, as SM reflected on these strange events he almost subconsciously dismissed the rain with a wave of his hand. It stopped. SM was filled with an inexplicable sense of energy, and wondered if it had to do with passing some sort of test.

As he turned the corner into his home street, he was overcome with a sense of “knowing” that he could actually command the wind and rain. Well, he said;

“Let us see. Let us REALLY make it rain.”

SM now spontaneously did something he had never done before. He stretched both arms straight out, parallel to the ground, and clenched his fists. He walked with baby steps heel to toe. He pursed his lips and made a “HU” sound. Within 5 seconds of doing this, heavy rain began to suddenly fall. The winds picked up immediately. As SM continued the above actions the rain became torrential. The wind strength became stronger and stronger.

SM was both amazed and at the same time afraid of where this was leading. So he stopped the spontaneous actions, and commanded the rain to stop. Just as suddenly as it had started, it now stopped.

SM walked the last 50 metres home in stunned bewilderment. As he returned to bed, his partner, who had been sleeping, stirred, and murmured;

“Did you just turn on the hose?” SM laughed and lay down in bed.

He lay there for about 45 minutes, head spinning, contemplating what good works he could put such powers to, greening the inland deserts etc. He then heard a distinct humming sound and received a clear intuitive message and warning. Two flying craft had approached the area to investigate an anomalous energy signature, and were attempting to locate the source. SM listened to the rise and fall of the humming as the craft searched the area. Within about 30 minutes they departed. SM sensed a mild admonishment;

“Be careful, you have much to learn.”

It is hard to describe these communications, especially as they were quite a new experience for SM. Sometimes the messages came through clearly and loudly, othertimes they were difficult to comprehend. This does of course leave considerable room for translation errors, particularly in relation to detailed information.

At this time SM referred to Almighty God as Great Spirit as he was deeply inspired by American Indian teachings, and will henceforth use this term, abbreviated to GS. The reader may feel free to substitute any other term according to their own conception and/or understanding of God. SM also rather likes Philp K Dick’s acronym V.A.L.I.S. (Vast Active Living Intelligence System). Or if you see yourself more as spiritual than religious, just as a Loving Healing, Amazing, Humourous, Intelligent Presence.

Shadowman now knows too much time has been spent arguing or fighting over our beliefs about names of God, or who or what God is, when all that really matters is that we love God, however and whatever we conceive God to be, according to our individual understanding, and love one another and our beautiful planet. And if you are an Atheist, simply love the manifest creation and each other.

Shadowman now knows that when Great Spirit is with you, all things are possible.

Reference Song
    Pet Shop Boys- Miracles
    Kermit the Frog - The Rainbow Connection
    Judy Garland - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Last edited by Shadowman; 18th July 2019 at 21:59.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (17th July 2019), Craig (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Eva2 (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (14th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Chapter 8 - Multidimensional Communication
    and Synchronicity

The next morning, SM’s partner arose around 7 am. SM had noted her mood had been irritable and short tempered for the past few days. When he tried to ask her what was wrong, she couldn’t, or wouldn’t say.

She wanted to go to a shopping centre several suburbs away, instead of the centre we usually went to nearby, which had everything we needed. SM knew better than to argue and determined to ride along.

SM had been raised as a Christian and therefore was familiar with the Bible. While he had turned away from organised religion in his teenage years and early twenties, due to his rebellious nature at that time, a number of the parables and metaphors of particular significance remained with him.

One such one was “Ask and you will receive”.

He now decided to put this to the test. He asked GS two questions - one profound and one mundane;

“How did I manage to command the wind and rain last night”, and

“What’s eating at the Mrs”

He received a response along the lines of;

“I will guide you to understand the answer to both questions. Pay close attention to your surroundings.”

Shortly afterwards they arrived at the large metropolitan shopping centre. SM and his partner parked on the roof at the Southern end of the centre. They then proceeded into the nearby food court and descended three levels to the ground floor before proceeding towards the Myer Store at the Northern end.

Shadowman was just cruising along as his partner looked for clothing in the store when out of the blue he noticed a very strange store mannequin. It was unlike any mannequin he had seen before. It was a young man. It’s arms were outstretched, parallel to the ground with clenched fists. It had pursed lips. It was identical to the pose SM had spontaneously used to command the rain, and it was wearing a hooded pullover with a Native American Head Dress printed on the chest.

This indicated to SM a previous incarnation or connection with Native Americans, whom are of course associated with rain dancing. It also explained SM’s deep love and affinity for a Native American named White Cloud. SM had kept a poster of White Cloud in his bedroom for many years, watching over him, and may have been a close friend or student of his in another life. The poster was called The Circle of Life.

SM was gobsmacked. He told his partner he would meet her up in the food court in one hour, then proceeded to walk back to his car to obtain his camera to photograph the mannequin. SM moved slowly, absorbing the sights, sounds and smells emanating from the shops and other people.

As he retrieved his camera he received a suggestion from GS. “Take a whole roll of film, OK?”.

SM walked back into the shopping centre paying particular attention to his surroundings. After stopping for a leisurely coffee, he continued on. As he descended the escalator he snapped the top of a sign, which read - Now There’s Even More of Everything; which described SM’s state perfectly.

As SM was using a film camera, he wouldn’t be able to view the results until getting the roll developed and printed. His next shot was unlike any he had taken before. He simply held the camera sideways and shot a young woman on a seat, joyously laughing, totally absorbed in the moment, without adjusting any of the camera settings.

He continued through the centre, photographing people and items, as though seeing the world with fresh eyes.

Just before entering Myer he entered a games store nearby. He spontaneously asked the young attendant to set up an “impossible shot” on a miniature pool table and pose for a photo. The young man was initially reluctant but eventually agreed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Appendix A Photo.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	44016

SM now realised the hour was up and he had to photograph the mannequin and get back to the food court to meet his partner. Given her current mood it would not bode well if he was late.

As he entered Myer and approached the section containing the mannequin he surreptitiously set up the shot discreetly. He knew store security would not likely approve of photography inside without permission.

As he lined up the photo, looking through the viewfinder, who should walk into the shot but his Mrs, with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth! SM’s partner was pregnant with their second child and they had had many arguments about her smoking cigarettes while pregnant.

Name:	017.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	797.6 KB
ID:	44017

She had reluctantly agreed not to smoke, but was evidently continuing to do so when he wasn’t with her. This no doubt led to both feelings of resentment towards SM, and subconscious guilt, manifesting as anger and irritability projected towards what she perceived to be the cause of her feelings - SM.

So, in one impossible photo GS had guided SM and answered both the profound and mundane questions SM had asked, all within the space of 4 hours*.

* See Appendix B for the photo’s and explanation of chronological order.

Shadowman now knows The Great Spirit moves in mysterious multidimensional ways, sometimes incomprehensible to the linear mind, until the last piece of the puzzle falls into place.

Reference Song
    Godspell- Day by Day
    Last edited by Shadowman; 10th August 2020 at 02:59.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (17th July 2019), Craig (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (14th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Chapter 9 - The Invitation

A few days later, SM was still walking in the spirit. He was still sleeping and eating little. Anything that involved the rational mechanical hemisphere of the brain, like typing was more difficult to accomplish, and SM had to proceed slowly. There were a few other interesting side effects also. Sometimes biro pens would write for other people but not for SM. He would take the pen and it wouldn’t work. But when he handed it back to someone else it would work OK. Also when SM tried to use some electronic equipment, like a miniature tape recorder, it would not function properly for him.

On one occasion a man unexpectedly approached SM in the street and asked him to fix his mechanical watch. SM held the watch between his two palms for a minute as he spoke with the gentlemen. On viewing it he noticed it was now working. The gentleman thanked him and moved on.

But these little surprises were nothing compared to the next surprise from GS.

SM was sitting quietly meditating. GS came through strongly. At first SM got glimpses of the communication in the form of images, like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. He saw a desert. He saw large underground machinery shaped like an inverted T, with the bottom of the T curved upwards. This machinery was attached to long cables or rods going deep into the ground.

He saw men in military and plain clothes working, and sensed a terrible danger to the planet. He also felt inuitively that this was the place from which the flying craft had emerged to investigate the rainmaking event.

The message crystallised further, coming into clearer view. SM was to deliver an invitation to the Commander of this base to hear a message from GS. SM was blocked from knowing the particulars of the message, until and unless the Commander of the base accepted the invitation.

SM could sense this was for his own safety. He did not even know if the machinery he had seen was real, or just part of some elaborate red herring, so that SM would not be taken seriously if he was taken in for questioning.

The sense of danger was, however, real. The following details below are speculation only, based on what SM could sense.

SM could intuit that the message had to do with weapons and communication systems at the base, which had the potential, either intentionally or accidentally, to create natural disasters on a massive scale ie earthquakes and tsunami’s.

The Americans at the base, and those for whom they (many of them unknowingly) worked, were violating Universal Laws. If they did not change the direction of their research and policies, their nation would open itself to severe repercussions. Such repercussions could also possibly have a global impact, similiar to the destruction of a previous highly technically advanced civilization on this planet.

There was also the probability that American foreign policy, as guided by an unseen hand, establishing military bases all around the globe, and being the preeminent arms exporter, was inexorably leading towards a major global confrontation between the superpowers. Any such conflict could potentially not just end the human species, but make the planet uninhabitable for all life.

Deep Underground Military Bases have been prepared to protect those in power should such hostilities eventuate.

The invitation was to be delivered to the American Base Commander, who was at the time codenamed “The Commander of Noah’s Ark”. It was to be signed by SM, using either the pseudonym “The Prophet of Peace” or “The Prince of Peace”.

The instructions were to simply invite the Commander for a cup of tea at nearby Alice Springs, to discuss the consequences of their activities at the base. If the invitation was accepted, further information from GS would be forthcoming. SM was to remain in Alice Springs for 2 weeks to await a response. SM was to depart for Central Australia immediately.

Well, thought SM, as he packed a suitcase and woke up his pregnant partner and young son, herding them into the van amidst their sleepy protests. One way or another, this should be an interesting trip.

Shadowman now knows following the guidance of GS is not for the fainthearted.

Reference Song
    Kenny Loggins - Highway to the Danger Zone
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 04:51.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (17th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), Rich (14th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Chapter 10 - The Belly of the Beast

The trip to Central Australia was relatively uneventful. SM hadn’t had a proper holiday for a while and made the most of it. His family visited the silver mines of Broken Hill and explored the incredible beauty of the Flinders Ranges. The peach blossom trees were in flower in all their incredible splendour.

Upon Arriving in Alice Springs SM booked into a modest Motel for two weeks. He then wrote out the invitation to the US Commander at the local military base, advising him of the Motel’s address and the duration of his stay, then signed off as instructed, with either “The Prophet of Peace” or “The Prince of Peace” (This was 27 years ago and to be honest, SM can’t remember which pseudonym he chose). SM then drove out to the base.

Name:	pinegap.jpg
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	44018

(This was around September of 1990, about the same time that George H W Bush announced the 1st 11 year phase of a 33 year magical initiation ritual to bring in the New World Order*, on September 11 1990 at the Joint Session of Congress. Bush was likely a 33rd degree Mason. They use these rituals in an attempt to thwart Universal Laws and manifest their plans.

*Appendix C details the various speeches Bush gave invoking the imagination of the New World Order in 1990 and 1991.

The 9-11 ritual was designed to interfere with the completion of this cycle symbolised by skipping of the number 10 ( The numerical symbol of completion), and initiating a repeat cycle where the “illuminated” rule as demi gods. Using the principle, Order out of Chaos, they intended to start WW3, out of which they had hoped to establish their long awaited “New World Order”.

The 1st 11 years was the imagination, or bringing into “view” or into the conscious awareness of the masses their objective, which had previously been embedded into the masses subconscious with symbols such as those found on the US $1 bill. The 2nd 11 years, commencing on September 11th 2001, began with the event to manifest the necessary conditions to proceed with the implementation of their plans. The 3rd 11 years, commencing on September 11th 2012 through until the 11th September 2023 is the planned finalisation or manifestation of their long planned goal.

So, in a nutshell, a 33rd degree mason, attempts to manifest into physical reality his objective in three 11 year stages, imagination/implementation/manifestation.

How unfortunate for them then, that after so much planning, effort and preparation, they do not yet realize that they have already failed. What is about to play out on earth is but a reflection or echoe of events which have already occurred in higher dimensional frequencies, or in lay terms, that ultimately Love always wins in the end. Never mind, they will have every opportunity to learn from their mistakes in the coming Aeons, in conditions and environs appropriate to their level of development. )

Back in 1990, before the stage 2 “War on Terror”, security at the base was fairly tame. SM came across the usual no entry signs, but there was no sentry box or guard, so he drove straight on in to the carpark and mosied on in to the front office.

He entered the single storey building, noting an adjacent reception room with bullet proof glass similiar to what they used in banks. There was a gap between the glass and the counter with enough room to slide documents through. To the left there was an elevator leading to the subterranean levels.

Seated in a couple of chairs in the waiting area were a couple of shady looking alphabet soup types who eyed SM with either disdain or curiosity (it was hard to tell with the regulation Ray Bans they were wearing). Clearly SM’s casual urban hippy chic clothes didn’t match their minimum dress code requirements (think Agent Smith from the Matrix), making him stand out like the proverbial dogs balls. SM surmised that this was neither the time nor the place to strike up a friendly conversation with any of them about say, permaculture, or the joys of life several stories underground.

It seemed prudent to deliver the invitation and depart. SM approached the reception and slid the handwritten invitation under the counter, asking the attendant to forward it to the American Commander at the base. Being a Joint Defense Facility, this was necessary, as the invitation and message at this stage were for the US Commander, not the ranking Australian Military Authority.

The attendant looked SM up and down briefly before reading the invitation. He then again looked at SM, somewhat more intensely this time.

SM reiterated that this was not a joke, that the invitation was important, and to be sure it was forwarded to the American Commander. He then turned and left.

Throughout his two week stay in Alice Springs, SM and his family did the usual tourist attractions, visiting local natural formations like Standley Chasm, riding camels and shopping etc. SM felt throughout his stay that he was being watched or monitored, however he was not approached directly.

The American Commander did not accept the invitation for a cup of tea, or to hear the important message from GS. So, having fulfilled his duty, two weeks later SM departed for home.

Shadowman now knows if you have no expectations, and just live each moment fully in the present, life is a magical journey.

Reference Songs
    Fatboy Slim – Right Here, Right Now
    Will Smith - MIB

P.S. SM now has his own TOP SECRET installation, for which any unauthorized attempted infiltration will be dealt with under section 77 of the Universal Security Act of 1950 1a USC 777 ...

Name:	IMG_20200810_133842 (2).jpg
Views:	44
Size:	373.1 KB
ID:	44019

Name:  area51warning2.jpeg
Views: 263
Size:  27.3 KB

Name:	IMG_20200810_135547 (2).jpg
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	44022
    Last edited by Shadowman; 10th August 2020 at 04:15.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (17th July 2019), DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (14th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Chapter 11 11/11/11 E Plurubus Unum

SM understands the power of symbols and numbers. When, in around 2010, he had received from GS that he was to give three talks to teach the truth about the Power of Love he set about deciding the dates and places.

He intuited, (incorrectly as it turns out), that the talks were to take place on 11/11/11, 12/12/12 and 21/12/12.

Now some of you may think that SM is writing this book and doing the talks to gain his “15 minutes of fame”, but actually SM is quite introverted and quiet by nature and likes to keep a low profile (hence the nomenclature SM). However SM intended to do the best he was capable of in the service of love.

He decided to do a practice teaching to a maximum of 144 people at the local hall and set about putting up flyers around town. To attain the same symbolic attunement as 11/11/11 at 11:11:11 he scheduled the teaching for 11/1/11 at 11:11:11.1 (seconds).

The idea was that the 12 one’s represents the completion of a full cycle or age, as in 12 hours, 12 months or 12 signs of the Zodiac and our current entry into the Aquarian Age. It also represents that while in appearance or relativity we are individual “1’s”, in the absolute sense or essence we are also “1”, hence the Latin Expression E Plurubus Unum, in the many we are one.

A great metaphor for this is from the movie The Matrix. The main character NEO (New Man) over an EON (Age) becomes the ONE, and in realizing this realizes his true Self, thereby transcending “The Matrix” or illusory world.

Name:	02 Teaching Poster.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	814.8 KB
ID:	44023

On the day, 8 people showed up, (including SM’s mother and aunt). Not the turnout he’d hoped for but what the hey. Whether you’re teaching the Power of Love to 8 people or 8 billion people the message is the same, and just as important.

For reasons I won’t go into at the moment the teaching dates of 11/11/11,12/12/12 and 21/12/12 did not eventuate, and SM has since waited patiently, as only GS knows the day and the hour to give the green light, when the timing is right.

SM now knows - In your actions, be timely.

SM now knows - If at first you don’t succeed (in staying in the vibration of Love) then try and try again. And along the journey, don’t forget to occasionally stop and smell the roses. For all the difficulties in this world it is still a beautiful place. Whenever you find your trials to be overwhelming you, don’t forget what peace and healing may be found in both silence and nature.

Reference Songs
    Bob Marley – One Love
    Fifth Dimension – Aquarius/Let the Sunshine in
    The Desiderata
    Last edited by Shadowman; 10th August 2020 at 04:10.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th July 2019), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (17th July 2019), Craig (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (13th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), Rich (14th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Chapter 12 - The Prince, the Rebel, the Dolphins and a Mystery

It was around 1995 and SM was living in the same coastal village where he later learned how to say sorry.

SM had befriended a genuine Prince, and a genuine Rebel. The three of them had found a stunningly beautiful location just south of the village, in a National Park, where there was a natural rock pool. It was a great place to just chill and hangout. It was fairly isolated and the path leading from the dirt roadway was barely visible, so there were rarely other people there.

On two occasions when they visited the location they were to encounter rare and unusual phenomena. The first was a spectacle of nature, while the second, was something far more wonderful and mysterious.

The previous night there had been storms in the area, and the swell was pumping. SM, the Prince and the Rebel decided to head out to their spot to watch the giant waves smash into the rocky shoreline.

They made their way down the secluded forest path, which obscured the coastline until you emerged from the trees. As they did so the entire grassy hill leading down to the rocks came into view. The entire hill was covered in a layer of white foam about 1-2 feet deep.

As the waves smashed into the rocks, an updraft sweeping in from the ocean to the East, lifted the foam about 60-80 feet into the air. It then fell down onto the hill like snow, creating the effect of a magical winter wonderland.

We all thought that this was one of the most amazing things we had seen. The Prince commented that this would be a hard act to beat for our favourite spot, and we all laughed and agreed.

We were all dead wrong.

The next time we went out was a few weeks later. As we arrived we noted their was a camper van parked near the entrance to the track. An elderly couple were standing near the van, one of whom was holding a camera, pointed at the sky.

We got out and looked up to see what he was photographing. Sitting in the sky just adjacent to some clouds was a glowing sphere. It would have been at an altitude of at least a thousand metres or three thousand feet. SM estimated it’s diameter to be at least 50 feet. It looked like a glowing rainbow condensed into a ball. It hung majestically motionless as we all watched it for several minutes, chatting away excitedly. It was difficult to tell if it was a solid object glowing, or just a translucent glowing ball, as there was nothing directly behind it.

We then went down to the rocks where we stayed for a few hours. During that time the cloud formations shifted further away, but the Rainbow Sphere just hung there, in exactly the same spot.

SM intuitively sensed that whatever this was, it was benevolent and certainly no threat to any of them. In fact, SM felt that it emanated a kind of higher intelligence and love. It was still hanging there when we left.

It was only a few years later that SM had a possible insight into the Rainbow Sphere. At the time he was living in a city and had travelled alone to the spot for a three day meditation retreat.

After setting up a small tent, an esky full of fruit and muesli bars, and a folding meditation chair, SM settled into the first days meditation. He sat facing the ocean.

Now you’re probably not going to believe what happened next so allow SM a short preamble. SM loves all animals, but like everyone, has a particular affinity with certain species, for whatever reason. These include Tigers, Eagles, Wolves and Dolphins.

SM had had the pleasure of swimming with wild dolphins at a local snorkelling spot. He had also been amazed to see two of them leap out in front of him once on the same wave he had been bodysurfing.

This may seem silly but SM would sometimes go underwater and attempt to imitate the high pitched squeaks they made to call them. What he loved most about them was their sense of pure, purposeless joy and fun.

Anyway, SM had been meditating for a few hours and was in a state that could only be described as euphoric. He was again doing Vipassana, with his eyes mostly closed and focused on the tip of his nose.

He then sensed a sort of telepathic communication of great joy. He opened his eyes to see a large pod of dolphins heading northwards up the coastline about 150 feet from the shore. SM stood up, squeaked as loud as he could and waved both his hands in greeting. As SM was waving his hands, three of the dolphins lifted their tails out of the water and waved their tale fins up and down, imitating SM’s gesture.

SM now sensed inuitively that the Rainbow Sphere he had seen years earlier was not there to visit humans, but more likely to communicate with the Cetaceans.

SM has also swum inadvertently with a Great White Shark off Hayman Island and a Bronze Whaler at Duranbah Beach. While SM has immense respect and love for these predatory marvels of the ocean, he got a distinctly different vibe from them compared to the dolphins!

Shadowman now knows all species are part of the great circle of life, and are a part of GS’s grand plan. Even, perhaps, those further up the food chain from humans.

Shadowman now knows that if we exploit and treat other species cruelly, such as is the case with chicken cages, veal crates and factory farming; well - as they say, what goes around comes around.

Reference Songs
    Elton John - The Circle of Life
    Pink Floyd – The Great Gig in the Sky
    The Carpenters - Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 04:58.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th July 2019), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (17th July 2019), Craig (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (13th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (14th July 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Chapter 13 - With Our Thoughts We Create Our World

SM was holidaying on Daydream Island with his partner when the following two incidents occurred.

SM had brought along a book to read for the quiet times between the varied leisure activities he participated in such as jet skiing, snorkelling, tennis and exploring. The book was “The Nature of Personal Reality”, by Jane Roberts. Jane channeled a non physical entity named Seth, who provided insights as to how we construct our third dimensional physical experiences with our thoughts and core beliefs. In a similiar vein, Buddha had begun the Dhammapada with the statement - “With our thoughts we create our world.”

In the opening pages of the book, a number of leading spiritual and metaphysical teachers and writers endorse it. People such as Deepak Chopra, Louise Hay, Richard Bach, Dan Millman, Shakti Gawain and Marianne Williamson. (Gabbard/Williamson 2020?)

The first incident occurred while SM was reading the book by one of the large inground pools at the resort. He was sitting in a chair a few feet from the pool’s edge. There were a number of other guests and their children relaxing in and around the pool.

SM was on page 49. Seth was metaphorically equating our beliefs with furniture. He pointed out that it was important to become aware of the thoughts and the belief structures built by associated thoughts within our minds, to better understand our perceived reality. Thoughts, ideas and beliefs, like furniture, can be examined, rearranged or discarded. They should not control us, but rather, we should choose to accept those that are helpful, while discarding those that are unhelpful.

At the exact moment that SM read the following sentence at the bottom of page 49;

“You can stub your toe as easily on a misplaced idea as you can upon an old chair.”

a child of about 7 years of age, who had been complaining to their parent instead of watching where they were going, stubbed their toe on the step surrounding the pool, making it bleed, less than three feet directly in front of SM.

While this was a somewhat simple synchronicity, it held some profound insights into reality creation. The child’s mental discomfort at some imagined need, meant that their mind was focused on a concept in the future rather than the present moment. As such the conceptual pain was translated to a physical pain in the present.

Seth goes on later in the book to say that the point of power is in the present. Whatever plans or goals we may set for ourselves in the future, ironically it is by focusing the mind on the present steps that they are most elegantly achieved.

Many spiritual traditions emphasize being present in the moment, training the mind to pay attention to phenomena immediately before us, rather than wandering off into memories, fantasies and expectations. To “Be Here Now” is a technique to shift from the identification with the conceptual mind to the ever present substrate of the deeper Reality of Awareness.

Methods such as Vipassana, Zazen and Vichara all involve ways to connect or unite with this plenary Reality by bringing attention to the present moment (Vipassana and Zazen) or to the source from which all phenomena arise in the present moment (Vichara).

Which is why Yoga (from Sanskrit for yoke or union), Religion (from Latin ligure, to bind) and Communion all hint at uniting with God, or more accurately, the realisation that behind the illusion of separation, we are already united.

The second incident occurred in a long queue while waiting for a buffet breakfast.

SM had been working in an industry where it was necessary to assume, on occasions , a separate persona. In order to add a certain authenticity to the proceedings he felt it would be better to choose a real name rather than make one up out of thin air. Not that he would be taking on another person’s identity, just using a relatively common name with it’s own manufactured occupation and background.

While flipping through the phone book to choose a name, a TV was playing in the background. The closing credits for a soap opera were showing. SM looked up and saw a name on the screen, which was neither too obscure, nor too common.

He had been using the name of this actor (who lived 1000km away in a major city) for around three years at the time. So it was quite a surprise when a male from the couple immediately in front of him in the queue turned around to look back, revealing himself to be this very actor.

SM introduced himself and explained the coincidence to him. He was quite amused by the synchronicity of the circumstances.

It is interesting to speculate whether resonant thought forms, be they names, frequencies, dates, numbers or locations, attract one another. If this were true then the means for any individual to bring about harmony and balance in this world would not be by conflict, revolution and resistance, but by broadcasting or resonating at the frequency which they would prefer to experience. This is perhaps the meaning behind the following statements;

Do not resist evil - Jesus

Hatred has never yet conquered hatred, only love conquers hatred, this is the law, ancient and eternal - Buddha

Conversely, any attempt to bring about peace through war, or the use of military force, is ultimately destined to failure, as is evident by even the most cursory glance at recorded history. All empires, from the Egyptian to the Roman to the British have failed in their conquest of the planet via the use of violent force.

Why then does humanity continue the same approach, where the only difference in outcome is the rising numbers of casualties given the increasingly sophisticated technologies used in the development of weapons?

Why have our leaders failed to implement policies and plans that promote equality amongst nations, fair trading and the recognition of basic human rights for all?

Could it be that those who promote the War on Terror, the War on Drugs and war between different political ideologies, religions and races, are in fact those behind the scenes who benefit the most from the production and sale of weapons and drugs? Whose greatest strength is their anonymity?

They truly believe that the current philosophy of force and mind control, when taken to it’s most extreme, will succeed. They are not interested in true world peace and co-operation, but in maintaining a status quo in which they and their genetic bloodlines rule over a totally compliant and subservient working class.

Just as the Nazi’s were led to believe they were ultimately creating a super race, justifying the means to the end goal, so too it is entirely likely that those elements of humanity working towards their New World Order, have also been led to believe that the only way to overcome seemingly insurmountable problems such as overpopulation and nationalism can only be resolved by ruthless control.

Deception and secrecy are essential to their plans. Is it not ironic that at the lower degrees Freemason’s are led to believe that the Great Architect is named Jahbulon, a conglomeration of the deities Jehovah, Baal and Osiris, yet from the 30th to the highest 33rd degree his identity is revealed as Lucifer. The light bearer working in darkness it seems.

The true light is the light which warms (with love and kindness) as well as shines. It is the cosmic open secret, shining in the heart of all. It is the lost Word sought by the Masons, the Word spoken of in the gospel of John. It neither hides nor deceives. It shines it’s love on all, like the sun. It is found not by the acquisition of relative knowledge, but rather by letting go of what you think you know, until in silence, both the thinker and thoughts evanesce.

Shadowman now knows with our thoughts we create our (relative) world

Reference Songs
    Van Morrison - Warm Love
    Last edited by Shadowman; 15th July 2019 at 23:59.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (17th July 2019), DeeMetrios (13th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (14th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast